PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed w/ OKT 2ndhome - Pink and Dice

Nuglut
27-10-2008, 07:23 AM
It’s not often that I feel it is warranted to start a whole new thread on an OKT. But in this case I feel it is appropriate given the poor experience I had with Bro 2ndhome’s girls Pink and Dice.

I booked a Tarma session with them this past Friday. Took off from work and slogged all the way down to Serangoon for some godforsaken hotel in Little India. That’s fine. Get to the room, and Pink comes out and starts pointing to the next room. Ok, no problem.

Go there and find her sister Dice is there. A curt hello is all that comes out. Ok, no problem. I’m here to fuck anyways, not make best friends. By this time Pink joins.

Start taking out my clothes. First warning sign is that neither sister helps. Ok, slight problem. No matter. Take the clothes and fold them by the bed. I’m buck naked now. Girls are still dressed. Start walking to the shower and ask them to join. No answer.

As I’m ending my shower, having scrubbed myself, Pink joins me. Great, now I’ve got to prove to her I’m clean even though I’ve just come from home and have just showered in the hotel. Never mind. I re-scrub myself all over again. During the session, start fondling her and attempt to kiss. She pulls back.

“No kiss”.

WTF. “Say again.”

“No kiss kiss”.

I’m starting to get pissed her. Whatever. At least will suck some face with her sister. Finish the shower and dry off. She remains in there.

Dice appears she’s already showered (presumably, as she didn’t join us in the shower). Start to strip her and move in for a kiss.

“No kiss”.

You have GOT to be kidding me.

I stop everything as mood is completely turned off. Call OKT.

“Ya bro, Pink sometimes don’t kiss”.

Maybe that was something he could have disclosed BEFORE I came all the way here I thought to myself.

“What about Dice.”

“Dice no problem, she kiss” replies OKT.

“No she doesn’t” I respond.

OKT calls both girls. Each confirms they don’t kiss. Then, apparently, big boss calls the girls and tells them they must be service-oriented. Same response.

“Fuck this shit” I thought. Mood completed off anyways.

Dress and leave.

Bro 2ndhome is apologetic, but damage has been done.

Look, the point of my post is simple: OKT should be upfront about what girls can and can’t do. Kissing is a pretty basic request of most customers. Frankly, the GFE experience is one of the things that separate Thai lobangs from other screws. OKT should be explicit. Some girls don’t want to kiss. No problem. Let me know in advance I won’t choose them. Why waste my time.

Plus attitude of this pair leaves a lot to be desired. it felt like they thought they were doing us a favor by fucking us. Girl please!

I notice the girls are both still here.

Brother’s please patronize them at your own risk, with full knowledge about attitude and service restrictions.

It will be a while till I return to Bro 2ndhome. Too many good OKTs with good girls out there.

Peace out.

paul55ho
27-10-2008, 08:44 AM
Can understd ur situation bro. Some of these OKTs dun even know what the girl can do n cant. The ad say all do this n do that,but when really book,all different story. N what can okt do?? Say sorry,give $10 discount!!

At least now i found another okt,his charges abit more,but if he say good,i can rest assured that the girl is good. So have been supporting him all these while. if u want to know who,pm me n i can share with u.

fuc_99
27-10-2008, 12:48 PM
It’s not often that I feel it is warranted to start a whole new thread on an OKT. But in this case I feel it is appropriate given the poor experience I had with Bro 2ndhome’s girls Pink and Dice.

I booked a Tarma session with them this past Friday. Took off from work and slogged all the way down to Serangoon for some godforsaken hotel in Little India. That’s fine. Get to the room, and Pink comes out and starts pointing to the next room. Ok, no problem.

Go there and find her sister Dice is there. A curt hello is all that comes out. Ok, no problem. I’m here to fuck anyways, not make best friends. By this time Pink joins.

Start taking out my clothes. First warning sign is that neither sister helps. Ok, slight problem. No matter. Take the clothes and fold them by the bed. I’m buck naked now. Girls are still dressed. Start walking to the shower and ask them to join. No answer.

As I’m ending my shower, having scrubbed myself, Pink joins me. Great, now I’ve got to prove to her I’m clean even though I’ve just come from home and have just showered in the hotel. Never mind. I re-scrub myself all over again. During the session, start fondling her and attempt to kiss. She pulls back.

“No kiss”.

WTF. “Say again.”

“No kiss kiss”.

I’m starting to get pissed her. Whatever. At least will suck some face with her sister. Finish the shower and dry off. She remains in there.

Dice appears she’s already showered (presumably, as she didn’t join us in the shower). Start to strip her and move in for a kiss.

“No kiss”.

You have GOT to be kidding me.

I stop everything as mood is completely turned off. Call OKT.

“Ya bro, Pink sometimes don’t kiss”.

Maybe that was something he could have disclosed BEFORE I came all the way here I thought to myself.

“What about Dice.”

“Dice no problem, she kiss” replies OKT.

“No she doesn’t” I respond.

OKT calls both girls. Each confirms they don’t kiss. Then, apparently, big boss calls the girls and tells them they must be service-oriented. Same response.

Dress and leave.

Look, the point of my post is simple: OKT should be upfront about what girls can and can’t do. Kissing is a pretty basic request of most customers. Frankly, the GFE experience is one of the things that separate Thai lobangs from other screws. OKT should be explicit. Some girls don’t want to kiss. No problem. Let me know in advance I won’t choose them. Why waste my time.

Plus attitude of this pair leaves a lot to be desired. it felt like they thought they were doing us a favor by fucking us. Girl please!

I notice the girls are both still here.

Brother’s please patronize them at your own risk, with full knowledge about attitude and service restrictions.

It will be a while till I return to Bro 2ndhome. Too many good OKTs with good girls out there.

Peace out.

you mean french kiss or kiss on their other parts?

Didi~wa~Didi
27-10-2008, 01:15 PM
Another idiot! U wanna kiss a prostitute where dozens or hundreds of pricks have passed thru? Btw if u are

regular enuf u should know that kissing or french kissing is an option by the gals. Start a new thread just to

kpkb some more. Haiz.

Teekopek
27-10-2008, 02:49 PM
FIrstly of all, we do apologize for our girl service...

hereby to declare few points,

First of all when the girl came down to town, we will interview wat they do or don't....For french is personal feel and chemistry is wat they told us...so we did not stated that they got french cause it's up to their own personal feel with customer...when you sms me, you did not insisted the girl must be frenchable...if that case, i will call my girl to clarify first before letting you book...

Most important thing is that you have to be fair to us too...for example, if you go to food court order one chicken rice(tarma session), i did not clarify with you want roasted or white chicken(french)... then i give you the wrong dish(no french), Problem is you have bath and Pink join you which you mention just now(star eating without realize i give you the wrong dish).. the problem came after 20 minutes when you finish bathing(ate 1/4 of the chicken)...when you want to kiss the girl, she told you no french and you call me and scold which was right....i clarify with the girl and they told me they dun want to french which is beyond my control...we can't force the girl to kiss you if they don want...therefore, we apologise to you and told you dun pay(in fact you didn't pay at all)..and we do understand that you have wasted your transport fee and time and which was my mistake and have promised to compensate you on your next visit so that we can comfort you for our misunderstanding..

Summary

we also hope that everyone will be happy after bonking left with a sweet memory...we hope to serve everyone with a satisfaction bonking rather than problem..since it's my fault i have already apologize to you and have promise to compensate you on your next visit....lastly, i have realize my mistake and will bear it in mind so that i won repeat the same mistake..

thank

2ndhome

Woah bro 2nd home, black u say until become white.i really salute you!:rolleyes:

snake-eater
28-10-2008, 10:47 PM
i am not siding with anyone here, but what the okt has said does make a bit of sense.

firstly, the girls are humans. they r not robots or toys. at times they may have their certain mood swings or certain behaviour.

i can understand that its damn dulan to meet up with the girls and realised their attitude suck or they cant do what the okt has earlier promised. But what i do is i will just have a quick bonk and fuck off.

its not that the okt is trying to trick anyone. come on, its part of the business. lets be fair, do u expect us to book the girl if he writes " sometimes kiss, sometimes no kiss.." under her photo? its the same gimmick with all the studio pics in all the okt stables, the girls never turn out to look that way, but do we blame the okts for lying??

we can complain or boycott the okt in future if we were really dispointed with the girls but in my opinion, to already shower with the girls, and to leave WITHOUT PAYING A SINGLE CENT just because the girls dun let u kiss is....
quite a shameful behavior. its not something to be proud of, let alone something to tell the whole world..
As for the okt, to compare the working ladies to a plate of chicken rice? not smart, not smart...

cowboybebop
28-10-2008, 11:35 PM
Thanks bro nuglut. Had upped you previously for this FR. I was also tempted to try one of 2ndhome's gals but wary that after 7 pages (EACH) of posts, not one of them was for an FR for the girls, good or bad.

This is a forum for sharing and while OKTs may dominate the post counts, bros here should still stick together and share their good finds. And where they have been let down. So thumbs up to bro nuglut for starting this thread.

I do know that one man's meat is another man's poison and have been zapped for posting a good FR (my own experience) which sadly didn't agree with another member, but that's OK. We can agree to disagree, but having some range of FRs, good or bad from a broad range of bros here, helps us determine what's right for us, or not.

xtremsproz
28-10-2008, 11:39 PM

Peace out.

Bo Nuglut,

Actually you already know how to handle this situation. But you are just too angry to think properly at that time.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/91281-whats-correct-thing-do-if-we-do-not-like-fl.html#post3004702

Please don't "run away". It is am immature way to handle the situation.

I understand the "alamak" reaction you may face. I have also been to rooms where the gal's face / body / attitude are materially different than described as the pictures provided may be months old. In this instance, if you do not wish to proceed further, SMS the OKT, let them know, politely pay the girl $20 for the inconvenience caused, and gracefully exit.

Make the decision in the first two minutes so you don't waste the OKT's or the girls time. Occassionally you'll get an OKT who wants to be an ass about it, but 90% of the time OKT's understand. The girls are also understanding, and you should be a gentleman with them at all times. If declining, say something to the effect of "you're a very pretty lady, but just not what I was looking for today".

Be honest, be upfront, and be polite and you will have stay in OKT's "good books" despite the occasional lobang that doesn't work out.

Obviously, if you are looking for "perfection" and this becomes a frequent occurence, you will quickly become "black faced" in most OKT books. The OKT scene here is a lot tighter than you may think.

Best.

justl00king
29-10-2008, 12:46 AM
therefore, we apologise to you and told you dun pay(in fact you didn't pay at all)..and we do understand that you have wasted your transport fee and time and which was my mistake and have promised to compensate you on your next visit so that we can comfort you for our misunderstanding..

I think this OKT quite steady. Still offered that no need to pay.

Erasure
29-10-2008, 01:27 AM
FIrstly of all, we do apologize for our girl service...

hereby to declare few points,

....i clarify with the girl and they told me they dun want to french which is beyond my control...we can't force the girl to kiss you if they don want...therefore, we apologise to you and told you dun pay(in fact you didn't pay at all)..and we do understand that you have wasted your transport fee and time and which was my mistake and have promised to compensate you on your next visit so that we can comfort you for our misunderstanding..

Summary

....lastly, i have realize my mistake and will bear it in mind so that i won repeat the same mistake..

thank

2ndhome

Well said, in addition bro walked off without paying since services sucks, plus room dun need to pay...such matter should be settled privately instead of making a big hooh hah....

Plus the TS advice on how to be cool in other thread....totally contradicts his actions....hmmm...some people just dun practice what they preach. :cool:

Didi~wa~Didi
29-10-2008, 01:31 PM
Bro Nuglut,

i believe you have zapped me, fair enuf cos my words were

harsh. But have you considred your own actions towards

the two girls which is even harsher? You have fondled one

of them and stripped the other. Ok, you found them not up

to yr expections but at least u should have compensated

them something before leaving! Thai girls are one of the

most service oriented to be found anywhere but that does

not mean one should take advantage of them.

Nuglut
31-10-2008, 10:50 AM
I leave for a few days of holiday enjoyment, and come back to this?

Funny how so many brothers jump to conclusions and quick to zap, without fully reading the thread.

Let me start to clarify.

you mean french kiss or kiss on their other parts?

Regular kissing bro. On the mouth. Not painting.

Nuglut
31-10-2008, 10:53 AM
i am not siding with anyone here, but what the okt has said does make a bit of sense.

firstly, the girls are humans. they r not robots or toys. at times they may have their certain mood swings or certain behaviour.

i can understand that its damn dulan to meet up with the girls and realised their attitude suck or they cant do what the okt has earlier promised. But what i do is i will just have a quick bonk and fuck off.

its not that the okt is trying to trick anyone. come on, its part of the business. lets be fair, do u expect us to book the girl if he writes " sometimes kiss, sometimes no kiss.." under her photo? its the same gimmick with all the studio pics in all the okt stables, the girls never turn out to look that way, but do we blame the okts for lying??

we can complain or boycott the okt in future if we were really dispointed with the girls but in my opinion, to already shower with the girls, and to leave WITHOUT PAYING A SINGLE CENT just because the girls dun let u kiss is....
quite a shameful behavior. its not something to be proud of, let alone something to tell the whole world..
As for the okt, to compare the working ladies to a plate of chicken rice? not smart, not smart...

No one is forcing the girls to do anything.

But these are only Thai girls that have not kissed that I know of. And I have patroned many. Like I said, if they don't, I don't really care. But let people know about in advance. That's all.

What the OKT has put in his description I don't know, and is probably the result of this situation. There was nothing noted there when I saw the pics and arranged the session. In fact he explicitly told me on the phone that Dice DOES kiss, when she said she doesn't.

You accuse me of not paying anything under the circumstances? Ok, let's see. Both gals have poor attitude. Neither bothers helping with clothes or making conversation. Neither smiles or gets into the session - they are talking to each other most of the time. One gal comes in the last 30 seconds of my shower and doesn't do anything (no rubba, rubba, no sucking, no sensuous touching, nothing) except for mechanical application of soap. Session immediately stops after that because of all of the above. I discuss with OKT and then we agree that no point staying on and I leave.

If there had been one iota of sensual activity in this whole session I would have gladly paid money as compensation, but there was none. I am frank to say this was the worst experience with gals attitudes I have ever had. OKT's here know I am extremely generous with my money. I book for XXX / 90 / 2 sessions and pay the full price even though I am usually out in 30 minutes and 1 shot. But in this instance, the extremely poor attitude of the gals and the lack of any sensual activity whatsoever did not warrant any compensation. I do not feel any guilt about this.

Nuglut
31-10-2008, 11:00 AM
Bo Nuglut,

Actually you already know how to handle this situation. But you are just too angry to think properly at that time.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/91281-whats-correct-thing-do-if-we-do-not-like-fl.html#post3004702

Let me clarify one thing. If you go to an OKT and you find that gals body or face are not what you want, then compensation is absolutely due because these things are very subjective. It has happened occasionally and in those instances I have paid a healthy inconvenience fee.

However, there is no excuse for poor attitude. Yes, everybody is human. But these girls are here on their own volition knowing full well what the job entails and what the customer expectations are. And nothing sours expectations more than a gal (or in this case gals) with a poor attitude. It is a huge session turn-off. If the gals have had a bad day or a change of mind about what they are doing, no problem. But again, the OKT needs to inform customers about this and not showcase the gal. Simple as that.

In this case, it would be senseless to say "hey, you obviously don't like being here and / or you obviously don't like being with me, but you know what, let me pay for your snobbish and poor attitude." Makes no sense. You know that.

I am generous with my money, and willing to pay where fair, and can forgive a lot. But I cannot forgive poor attitude and OKT's who haven't done their homework on their gals. I think most brothers will agree with that, as most complaints from brothers relate to exactly this point.

Nuglut
31-10-2008, 11:11 AM
Bro Nuglut,

i believe you have zapped me, fair enuf cos my words were

harsh. But have you considred your own actions towards

the two girls which is even harsher? You have fondled one

of them and stripped the other. Ok, you found them not up

to yr expections but at least u should have compensated

them something before leaving! Thai girls are one of the

most service oriented to be found anywhere but that does

not mean one should take advantage of them.

Dude, you're way off base.

Let me also clarify: With Pink in the shower, when I touched her breasts I moved in for a kiss. She said no kiss and I stopped touching right there.

With Dice, I did not strip her (I mistyped earlier). She was already in a towel when I came out. I went over to kiss here. She said no kiss and we stopped right there.

That was when I called the OKT.

As you can see, there was not one iota of sensual activity in this whole process.

You say "Thai girls are one of the most service oriented to be found anywhere." I generally agree which is why I frequent, but in this case, from the beginning there was no service and extremely poor attitude. A big turn-off for me.

BTW, I did not zap you. But not surprised you got zapped. Obviously others also don't like the way you shoot off your mouth as a junior member of this forum. - :)

extraordinary
31-10-2008, 11:18 AM
Bro Nuglut, I believe you should settle it with the OKT.
What's the purpose of starting this thread? to warn us, or to flame the OKT into no business, or ........ to show what type of person are you?

I am not surprised that there will be comments feedbacks from fellow samsters here. Its a human nature to reply to something... KAYPOH is the word. And if you post this thread, expecting people to reply, but yet when people reply, you got agitated and fought back against, what exactly are you trying to prove?

You dont go Macdonald, order 2 meals. But the moment you realise that you are too full to finish the other meal, you expect a refund from MacDonald?

Nuglut
31-10-2008, 11:23 AM
...when you sms me, you did not insisted the girl must be frenchable...

Bro, PLEASE. Kissing is standard. If occasional girl does not want then OKT clearly notes in description. Your description said nothing. In fact, on the phone when we spoke you said Dice clearly frenches when she said as a rule she does not. Bottom line is you had no clue.

I openly acknowledged you were apologetic. And I appreciate that. But I hope that you will do more homework and clearly label the restrictions going forward.

Good luck in your new role.

Many thanks.

Nuglut
31-10-2008, 11:28 AM
Bro Nuglut, I believe you should settle it with the OKT.
What's the purpose of starting this thread? to warn us, or to flame the OKT into no business, or ........ to show what type of person are you?

To warn you to go in with eyes open lah. - ;)

And if you post this thread, expecting people to reply, but yet when people reply, you got agitated and fought back against, what exactly are you trying to prove?

Bro, I am expecting a reply. That is the whole purpose. To share and let other brothers know. But if the replies are quick to judge, then I have a right to respond especially if the response clarifies the situation, no?

Anyways, I've made my peace with the OKT. No issues. We move on.

Hope other brothers have a GREAT time with his gals - :)

xtremsproz
31-10-2008, 11:33 AM
However, there is no excuse for poor attitude.

Please don't "run away". It is am immature way to handle the situation.

I understand the "alamak" reaction you may face. I have also been to rooms where the gal's face / body / attitude are materially different than described as the pictures provided may be months old. In this instance, if you do not wish to proceed further, SMS the OKT, let them know, politely pay the girl $20 for the inconvenience caused, and gracefully exit.

Hi bro Nuglut,

Cool Down. I say you already know how to handle the situation because in the post http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/91281-whats-correct-thing-do-if-we-do-not-like-fl.html#post3004702 you already include attitude as one of the factor.

Nuglut
31-10-2008, 11:36 AM
Hi bro Nuglut,

Cool Down. I say you already know how to handle the situation because in the post http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/91281-whats-correct-thing-do-if-we-do-not-like-fl.html#post3004702 you already include attitude as one of the factor.

Ya lah. What to do. Since bro xtremsporz wif 12 points dun "let me clarify..."

:D

xtremsproz
31-10-2008, 11:44 AM

Hi Bro Nugult,

You can continues to clarify. I understand that you just want to vent your anger. Now after so much typing, you feel better?

Actually i just want to search for the thread "What's the correct thing to do if we do not like the FL?" for you to read. And i saw your reply in the thread. If your reply is after page 1, i will not notice it. :D

xtremsproz
31-10-2008, 11:46 AM

Also don't "suan" me lah. my pt drop from 21 to 12. I also don't know the reason why. :mad:

Midnightiger
31-10-2008, 12:04 PM
Bro, PLEASE. Kissing is standard. If occasional girl does not want then OKT clearly notes in description. Your description said nothing. In fact, on the phone when we spoke you said Dice clearly frenches when she said as a rule she does not. Bottom line is you had no clue.

I openly acknowledged you were apologetic. And I appreciate that. But I hope that you will do more homework and clearly label the restrictions going forward.

Many thanks.

Bro,

I understand your grievances. Like many bros, somethings we may have bad experiences (although I seldom have that) and feel angry about it.

But if we want to put out a post, we must be present all facts of it.

Your initial post gave the impression that you were short-change. Although there was a sentence saying the OKT was apologetic.

You did not in anyway mentioned that eventually you don't have to pay until 2nd Home mentioned himself. He even mentioned that he will try to make your next trip better/cheaper (if there is a next trip) which I think is gracious of him.

I don't know about other bros here. But if I were you, I may have put up a post to say I am disappointed with the 2 gals but at the same time spell out my appreciation to the OKT.

Seriously, I don't think you appreciated the OKT as it is very clear in your initial post.

Regards
Tiger

Nuglut
31-10-2008, 12:11 PM
Also don't "suan" me lah. my pt drop from 21 to 12. I also don't know the reason why. :mad:

I dunno. Maybe cause you post like a kid - :)

xtremsproz
31-10-2008, 12:13 PM
I dunno. Maybe cause you post like a kid - :)

Maybe that the reason. Think i have to send all my FR to be vet by someone else before i post. :D

Nuglut
31-10-2008, 12:18 PM
Bro,

I understand your grievances. Like many bros, somethings we may have bad experiences (although I seldom have that) and feel angry about it.

But if we want to put out a post, we must be present all facts of it.

Your initial post gave the impression that you were short-change. Although there was a sentence saying the OKT was apologetic.

You did not in anyway mentioned that eventually you don't have to pay until 2nd Home mentioned himself. He even mentioned that he will try to make your next trip better/cheaper (if there is a next trip) which I think is gracious of him.

I don't know about other bros here. But if I were you, I may have put up a post to say I am disappointed with the 2 gals but at the same time spell out my appreciation to the OKT.

Seriously, I don't think you appreciated the OKT as it is very clear in your initial post.

Regards
Tiger

Bro, the post was about the "experience." After all, that is what we are here to share. I was never insinuating that I was made to pay full, or anything at all. But as I read back over the post, you are right, perhaps I could have been clearer on this fact.

You will also note that before your post, I posted the following to OKT 2ndhome in two different threads:

Many thanks.

Anyways, I've made my peace with the OKT. No issues. We move on.

Hope other brothers have a GREAT time with his gals - :)

Let me again clarify, the OKT did not force me to pay anything given the circumstances and he did say he would make it up to me should I come another time. As I have said earlier, I appreciate these gestures.

But it does still not absolve him of his responsibilities.

Didi~wa~Didi
31-10-2008, 05:18 PM
During the session, start fondling her and attempt to kiss. She pulls back.

Dress and leave.

Bro, i take a man's word on their value and the above is

how you put it in the first post. Anyway, you have chose to

re-clarify yourself with a slightly diff explanation, so be it

and i hope the matter rests here.

Btw, i am a veteran at this game of cheonging. The couple

of grey pubic hairs on my groin can testify to

that! :rolleyes: