PDA

View Full Version : Does FL mind skin problem guy?

Hard_Rod
24-10-2008, 10:42 PM
Just wondering if FL mind serving skin problem guy for example (eczema, psoriasis) :confused:

qwerty66
24-10-2008, 10:44 PM
simple bro.

will you bong a FL with the same problem :confused:

Hard_Rod
24-10-2008, 10:58 PM
if that the case then how to bro release? pcc?:(

suckerll
24-10-2008, 11:00 PM
guess she'll back off, unless not that serious n $ is good! ;)

peanut123
24-10-2008, 11:41 PM
Just wondering if FL mind serving skin problem guy for example (eczema, psoriasis) :confused:

FLs are working ladies. They work for MONEY, not for guys with good complexion. You think a guy without skin problem will get a free fxxk ? You are a customer, not a boyfriend. Skin problem or not, its the color of money they look for.

cheongsterjon
24-10-2008, 11:55 PM
But some FLs do mind serving bros with BO or bad breath, that's what I know from my friends. If the skin problem is quite serious to the extent of the affected area being moist and got juice come out, I don't think so. It all depends on the FL.

fatblackdevil
25-10-2008, 12:19 AM
its part of the job that sometimes the FL doesn't have any choice.

qwerty66
25-10-2008, 12:31 AM
Well bro.

i have chat with a few FL before about this problem and what they think about facing such customer.

Depends on which part the skin problem is. Your private area?

The brave and $mind one would usually offer HJ to avoid touching the problem area.

Some will reject outright as they dont know what virus you are carrying. They have to consider need to continue work after service you mah.

And as bro refer earlier. If the $ good, you get your bong.

which make me think again why they themselve dont mind the rotting skin or whatever?

Have you ever wonder why they wash you and your little brother clean before the action? They are doing QC check lah.

jplover
25-10-2008, 01:13 AM
Guess the best to avoid inconveniences is to inform the Agent / FL beforehand.. If they're fine with it, good.. If they're not, find another..

The same applies for Agents / FL who'll notify the customer any inperfect skins (acme,etc)...

titan
25-10-2008, 02:15 AM
i think psoriasis is not that bad except they have those silvery-white appearance..

sg_boytoy
25-10-2008, 02:32 AM
simple bro.

will you bong a FL with the same problem :confused:

How much is the FL willing to pay :D

lustfuljohn
25-10-2008, 04:12 AM
No they dun. I have eczema all over my body. Never once got rejected by WL

Hard_Rod
25-10-2008, 10:07 AM
I have alot of eczema friend but their skin condition is not very obvious as their skin is tan but for psoriasis it is kind of red patch or spot which can appear in any part of the body. bro gpang788 is your skin tone tan?

lustfuljohn
26-10-2008, 02:49 AM
my skin tones between tan and fair

chew78s
26-10-2008, 05:47 PM

No point asking ppls lar. Difference ppls they faces difference. U need try urself. If out of 5 FL u met all rejected than no need say liao. If half of them no comment on that, then is not a problem.:D

RVFYKY
26-10-2008, 09:42 PM
Rather than spending money on the WLs, don't you think it's better for you to see a skin doctor to solve your skin problem first?? :confused:

justl00king
26-10-2008, 11:17 PM
Very simple, if they reject you ask them to compensate cab fare 50 bucks.:D

LostALau
25-11-2008, 02:04 PM
So to sum it up, the answer is both 'yes' and 'no'. It all depends on people and the circumstances.

Once I accompanied a bonker friend to Kong Siak Road. We were suppoed to have dinner together but he wanted a quicky first so I waited for him outside the room as I am not the type that go for quicky. While waiting, came an elderly man with whole body full of sores. I was shocked that the WL did not reject him. :eek: Later I heard that these WL are not allowed to pick and choose their customers. Can anyone enlighten me on this?