PDA

View Full Version : crisis bonk

condor
24-10-2008, 06:43 PM
if u r within a tight budget and wish to get a average bonk on china gals.

walking along SBA, and notice some lady standing around the old private apartments opposite the SBA. as i approach, saw a few china MILF, vietnamese gals and probably indons gal touting customer.
was approach by a china MILF and get ONZ.

name : Ah Lin.
body: 8/10
boobs: 7/10 nicely shape B cuppers. the best part is the nipples is PINK!
service : 6/10. various position, no hurry. friendly.
BJ: no, i never ask also.
damage: $30.00 Yes u hear correct.

If any bros, interest, msg me for contact. dont forget to up me!!

SA23
24-10-2008, 06:47 PM
Bro care to share and what is SBA

judelancer
24-10-2008, 06:51 PM
Bro care to share and what is SBA

If i'm not wrong its the Singapore Badminton Association :)

condor
24-10-2008, 06:51 PM
Singapore badminton association

Sex Voodoo
24-10-2008, 07:58 PM
can pm contact

EatNDrink
24-10-2008, 08:10 PM
if u r within a tight budget and wish to get a average bonk on china gals.

BJ: no, i never ask also.
damage: $30.00 Yes u hear correct.

sure bo? maybe the price so low got free gift - AIDS ... HAHAHA

skirtchaser639
24-10-2008, 10:48 PM
...damage: $30.00 Yes u hear correct...

:eek: !!!
now this is sign that economy is really bad !!
just read on 晚报 that our neighbor country FLs/OKTs even provide gifts for lowered price bonk (hope the gifts are not AIDS!!!)
competition are great and times are really turning bad

but kudos to TS bro condor, amazing you have such budget find, lowest i've seen since i join SBF
help you push up this thread abit :)

pistevo
25-10-2008, 02:13 AM
TOTALLY agree prices are right for this time of need ! BUT They normally hang out at back alley of L24 . No offence TS but i will immediately U turn ! its not the gals but the crowd there that the gals service !

cck37
25-10-2008, 02:22 AM
TOTALLY agree prices are right for this time of need ! BUT They normally hang out at back alley of L24 . No offence TS but i will immediately U turn ! its not the gals but the crowd there that the gals service !

TS Condor, just back hours ago from budget TARMA bonk from Bro Franky thread and thought was real value for $ deal. However your $30 simply unresistible. Mind let us know how she look?

Bro Pistevo, dont understand what you mean "crowd". Isnt she serve us? Noticed your petrol girl but too exp for me. Any budget lobang to share?

JacDao
25-10-2008, 03:00 AM
"CROWD" there is less than desirable thats why the low price! meant for the foreign workers! well if you don't mind waiting in queue for a gal that has just finish a session with a Thai or PRC or Bangladeshi or Indian worker okie !:p just make sure you put on your condom properly ! maybe two ! double protection!:p

uenuei
25-10-2008, 05:51 AM
that is where for the baglalesh and china worker...and frankly the 'gal'(rather aunty) look horrible:eek:

JacDao
25-10-2008, 11:50 AM
frankly the 'gal'(rather aunty) look horrible:eek:

The gals not that seriously ugly , can say SOME are average looking . But really , when you see the state the workers there patronising them . You will not be able to stomache it . Petain & Desker on sunday is about the same there every night !

Little Red
25-10-2008, 03:12 PM
last week went GL walk walk after work. walked thru the dark lanes ard LR18 (i think) where there are plenty of thai gals standing there with OKTs. walked a few steps only then 1 thai gal came and hugged me, saying 1 hr, 2 shots for $30 only, and refusing to let go. so aggressive!!! think business is bad due to crisis ba haha. although she not bad looking, and my dick already hardened, i still rejected as i have never tried gals under OKTs. and i also think $30 for 2 shots is too good to be true. any bros tried these thai budget bonks under OKTs before? any bad experience? would appreciate if u can share with newbies like me, thanks!

shoot2
25-10-2008, 03:15 PM
bro would you mind to share the contact??

PM me lah

condor
30-10-2008, 09:20 AM
i have already PM bros the contact.
I am not sure whether Some bro, here are talking on the same gals i had tried.

i mean for $30 we had to be realistic with our expectation. she is accomodative in various position.
she is married in china and has a kid.
pink nipples,sizable breast and very good body shape.

for bros who has fetish on above all, why not give it a try.
by the way, i am not OKT and i leave it to bros here to write a forum if possible.

* my only dislike is that thr towel look dirty though i sure they are wash by the oKT downstairs. Bring your own if possible.

enjoy!

condor
30-10-2008, 09:34 AM
for bros, who still not sure where it is, it is the cross junction of guillemard road and GL Lorong 22.
if u drive down from Lorong 22, before the end of Tjunction with guillemard toad, slow down. turn left on the second from last drive thru into some building. park your car there for FOC, if u not call lady there, better dont park, else OKT will chase you away. this building is the building where all china PDMM,MILF, some viet operate.
As far as i know, this building do not have indons. the indons hang around some sleezy backlane JLN molek and lorong 24.

hope it helps/