PDA

View Full Version : Pump Cashier to PUMP u Dry ( massage juagen or FJ )

Pages : [1] 2

pistevo
23-10-2008, 12:19 PM
Hi to all bros out there! I am a newbie here , my first in a starting thread ! found this FL and had first blood . She is inexperienced in FL so please treat her well and teach her well cos i will sure rtf her .

First of all , her background ! Just came to singapore to work in certain petrol station to work as PUMP cashier ! now still understudy permanent night shift . She is from Harbin CHINA . young milf mid twenties ! Still very gong gong about going around and about in Singapore .

How i meet her ? of course at the petrol station la . but i will not disclose where . Chatted her up when i went to the station to grab cigarettes after trip to BS , actually I'm regular at the station so she has seen me many times but we never talked . I am the type of person who is into guai guai decent innocent look so was smitten by her and was a bit horny cos at BS never cum although got bbbj and hj . Kena Guards Turnout by Guard Commander WIFE at home so rushed home without clearing my load . Cork itchy next morning , grab my golf bag told my wife got early tee off and off i went to the station (Saturday-no work). When i reach there she has just finished her handover and was about to go home . i invited her for breakfast , SHE AGREED ! YES ! hopped into my car and off we went to nearest KOPI TIAM . Chatted with her over breakfast , very chatty and friendly lady . TCSS , she mentioned was a professional masseur in china ,came to Singapore because of $$$$ . I suggested since she can massage can part time when she free . well one thing lead to another , ended up in h81 with me striped naked while she got ready in the bathroom to massage me !

She improvised as she was not prepared . She came out of the bathroom in her matching fiery red bra and panties cos a bit difficult to massage with her jump suit on ! :p told me she will used body lotion instead cos no oil with her . well , who cares my little bro was aching not me so i asked her to start . Gave me a good firm rub down with good emphasis , covering me with towel at the parts she finish like those trained masseurs .It was relaxing and soothing .I never roam cos i dun know what i will get nor i wanted to frighten her so i let her make the first move ! mentally i told myself if don't get it go GEYLANG loh .Finally asked me to turn around and was rewarded at last ! asked whether i want my veins to be massaged ! That brought on the topic of extras ( you should know what la !!) She told me that she is alright with it after we nego price . Of course ! I WANT TO PUMP THE PUMP CASHIER ! cos I FULL TANK of sperm !

We proceeded to shower together ! her good complexion , fair smooth skin is always a turnon ! was rock hard before i got into shower with her . She shyly chided me for being so gan jong ! Well the rest you bros should know , and i will not go into details but will break it down in brief below . Actually this FR took me two hours to write cos i have to reference my bros threads and learn how to write a proper one . :D

Stats

Name : Qian Er (倩儿) PRC
Looks : 7/10 demure and durable . grows on you especially with her sweet voice!
Boobs : 32B firm and just right!
Height: 1.6m
Weight: 43Kg slim and well proportional figure
BJ: 6/10 ( becos capped ) hope Bros will help me sycho her into BBBJ
FJ: 8/10
Frenching : No yet authorised !
Deep Fingering : Not yet authorised !
Light Fingering : Yes. But not too aggressive.
Painting : Yes with responsive approval !!!!
Massage : 8.5 ( Trained in China )
Jua gen : skip it this round ! will try this weekend .
GFE: 9/10
Pics : will take and post when i rtf her this weekend .

Damage

Massage with jua gen $70
Massage with FJ $100 ( 1 shot )

Please Note

I am sharing her contact . Not a OKT ! anything please nego with her not me !

She needs money as she just came to singapore . but will only do this for two months . So try her before she stops!

She is working night shift and need her rest so she will take on limited number of bros per day unless its her off day . Best to advance book as her last slot is 9pm .

I will share her contact with all BROS with power or bros that have FR first .

She is PRC , so please communicate with her in chinese when you call or sms. Also she is willing to serve Chinese BROs only .

She is staying now in AMK and still not familar with singapore roads . Will travel to limited places only . Now she limits herself to K81 and B81 area .

To all BROS i release contact to . Be gentle with her as she is very very new to FL . Don't scare her out of this line !:D

Room and Condoms not provided !

holyone80
23-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Finally got a something different gem liao. Good Find Bro...Waiting for your contact...

superbadman
23-10-2008, 12:52 PM
Hi bro,can u kindly pm de ctc.thks a million:D

DAREMON
23-10-2008, 01:06 PM
Bro, can share her contact.. Thanks:p

mewaiting4utoo
23-10-2008, 01:12 PM
bro, can pm me her contact. thanks.

aczeta76
23-10-2008, 01:35 PM
Looks good. I had a "thing" for the pump attentant near my place..

Maybe I should check her working hours too...

In the meantime.. can share?

pistevo
23-10-2008, 01:54 PM
To all bros who have just got her contact .

IF she doesn't answer your calls immediately , please sms her with you name stating who intro you and timing that you prefer and where. she will return your calls or sms ASAP as she might be resting . she is new to FL and is working at night so please be patient with her . I have told her what is expected of her but she still need the guidance of BROs here .

And if you are free to fetch her by all means , she still blur about travelling around singapore .

The most important thingy is that I am not her OKT . just sharing as this is my first thread!

frankykhoo1269
23-10-2008, 02:20 PM
At last the petrol pump gal is out after weeks of "brewing"... hopefully this will inspire more "pump professional" to join in this FL trade and most importantly keep the "petrol prices" low :D

I am also "brewing one" but she is a tough nut to crack. Other bros if pump petrol open-up and share your target to TS. He may be able to seal the deal... hurray ...

ahkong
23-10-2008, 02:23 PM
Nice work bro. Camp here to wait for her photos.

DAREMON
23-10-2008, 02:27 PM
Okie, thanks bro. Jus mes her but she only reply once then slience liao:confused:

aczeta76
23-10-2008, 02:34 PM
Okie, thanks bro. Jus mes her but she only reply once then slience liao:confused:

patience lah... :p

DAREMON
23-10-2008, 02:45 PM
OOh.. Thanks for your reminder, I will be waiting patiently for her reply..:p

aczeta76
23-10-2008, 02:56 PM
TS,

I gues Qian may be overwhelmed by SMSes and calls. So please moderate ctc giving and check with her later how she is coping

Wun want to lose a gem rite?

EatNDrink
23-10-2008, 02:59 PM
Wow bro, u sure bo, u go pump petrol also can find this kind of lobang, hahaha ... maybe one day, even the hawker auntie can be FL also hor :D:D

pistevo
23-10-2008, 03:09 PM
u go pump petrol also can find this kind of lobang, even the hawker auntie can be FL also

Bro , you might never know ! :D Nowdays a lot of hawker stalls are man by PRC also !!!! some are quite yummy too!!!!!

overwhelmed by SMSes and calls. moderate ctc giving
Wun want to lose a gem rite?

Thanks for the reminder BRO aczeta76! :D still have a lot to learn !

fatboy
23-10-2008, 03:15 PM
TS, you good man...i see so many pretty PRC cashier at Patrol kiosk but never had the opportunity chat them up....this one must be very exciting...

aczeta76
23-10-2008, 03:26 PM
TS, you good man...i see so many pretty PRC cashier at Patrol kiosk but never had the opportunity chat them up....this one must be very exciting...

Ya... most chat revolve around "Pump 10...xx amount"...

"Wanna buy special offer"... hahaha

pistevo
23-10-2008, 03:35 PM
A BIG thank you to all senior bros who upz me ! will return the favour with my weak 1 point ! Happy to get my first power as obtaining contacts without power is still a problem . :D:D:D

aczeta76
23-10-2008, 03:43 PM
A BIG thank you to all senior bros who upz me ! will return the favour with my weak 1 point ! Happy to get my first power as obtaining contacts without power is still a problem . :D:D:D

Goo to see u got your power liao.. put it to good use. I will up you when I recover

trance
23-10-2008, 04:34 PM

If your facts are genuine and useful to others, they will appreciate your efforts and eventually compensate back you with points. Keep it up dude.

KT_king
23-10-2008, 05:20 PM
Bro, very kinky to bonk petrol kiosk cashier lei. Can u share her contact?

kenny_boy
23-10-2008, 05:30 PM
Bro can share the contact? Very keen on JG service. Any bros tried JG from her already pls feedback. Thnx

gentingfw
23-10-2008, 05:33 PM
hope to try after i come back from china next week. k81 ideal for amk people too. cheers:p

Angel.Janus
23-10-2008, 05:56 PM
Stats

Damage

Massage with jua gen $70

Please Note

wait for your FR on her JG skills...

rbtan
23-10-2008, 07:01 PM
HI Bro... can share the contacts... will write a good report... Thanks

aczeta76
23-10-2008, 08:19 PM

Up u liao... btw, the timing is based on 1 hour rite?

pistevo
23-10-2008, 09:05 PM
Up u liao... btw, the timing is based on 1 hour rite?

Thanks Bro ! will return the favour with my newbie 1 point ! Yes but have told her to finish the task not based on the clock ! everything must have head and tail . will see as she is now serving the first bro in the room . Just now called her at 8.00pm . she was in the car with one bro who went to fetch the blur gal , should be massaging or bonking rite now :p. Waiting for his FR .

To all bros ! i have given priority to BROS with power and BROS who had FR on their adventures first so that she will not be swamped with too many calls , ending up with unhappyness and cork ups ! She is very new to this ! Newbie bros like me , please bear for a while . will release accordingly .

aczeta76
23-10-2008, 09:14 PM
Thanks Bro ! will return the favour with my newbie 1 point ! Yes but have told her to finish the task not based on the clock ! everything must have head and tail . will see as she is now serving the first bro in the room . Just now called her at 8.00pm . she was in the car with one bro who went to fetch the blur gal , should be massaging or bonking rite now :p. Waiting for his FR .

hahaha... she was telling me 7pm today juz now when i sms her ... too bad I cannot make it. Will meet her tomorrow

pistevo
23-10-2008, 09:33 PM
hahaha... she was telling me 7pm today juz now when i sms her ... too bad I cannot make it. Will meet her tomorrow

Wah BRO ! you should have fast leg fast hands what ! the bro that is with her now is considered second blood only ! :p seems like you are very interested.

aczeta76
23-10-2008, 09:45 PM
Wah BRO ! you should have fast leg fast hands what ! the bro that is with her now is considered second blood only ! :p seems like you are very interested.

nvm lah... 1st or 2nd blood or watever not impt to me.:p

pistevo
23-10-2008, 09:51 PM
Just got a call from her , she said that the bro was very gentlemanly to send her back after everything . Will see who is this BRO if he FR. :D

She is going to work soon . To all that wish to book her the next day, please sms her only if its after 10pm .

if you prefer to call and try your luck , do so in the morning after 9am - 9pm.

aczeta76
23-10-2008, 10:16 PM
Just got a call from her , she said that the bro was very gentlemanly to send her back after everything . Will see who is this BRO if he FR. :D

She is going to work soon . To all that wish to book her the next day, please sms her only if its after 10pm .

if you prefer to call and try your luck , do so in the morning after 9am - 9pm.

Wat's her working hours like at the kiosk and as FL?

pistevo
23-10-2008, 10:22 PM
Wat's her working hours like at the kiosk and as FL?

Errrrr, i not very sure as well . from what she told me her now scheduled working is 11pm - til morning handover finish around 8 plus 9 am .

As FL , as long as she can take it she will entertain bros during the day till she go work . Tiring for her but she needs the cash .

aczeta76
23-10-2008, 10:26 PM
Errrrr, i not very sure as well . from what she told me her now scheduled working is 11pm - til morning handover finish around 8 plus 9 am .

As FL , as long as she can take it she will entertain bros during the day till she go work . Tiring for her but she needs the cash .

okok... me meeting her at 5pm tomorrow..:D

pistevo
23-10-2008, 10:27 PM

Bro , u comfirmed with her already ! fast mover ! Will await for your FR !

My Upz list

BRO Holyone80 , Accord_jdm , Promstar_12 , Trance and last but not least BRO aczeta76!

kenny_boy
23-10-2008, 10:48 PM

wah seh.. fast man.. i msg her no reply yet leh. U opting for wat service?

amity
24-10-2008, 12:37 AM
Looks : 7/10 demure and durable
Boobs : 32B
BJ: 6/10

...she limits herself to K81.

Hi Bro Ts,

Like to clarify if they are the same 倩 ?
http://i34.tinypic.com/112a3b8.jpg

redboi
24-10-2008, 12:43 AM
Hi Bro Ts,

waseh.. today u CSI mood ah?
the qian in the pic is from shenyang..this qian is frm harbin right?

amity
24-10-2008, 12:56 AM
waseh.. today u CSI mood ah?

bro, last time xiao qian said want to bring me to go Harbin to see 冰雕。。。so i wonder if xiao qian is really from LiaoNing ShengYang anot....

aiya, passport oso can fake right... same gal can have two different name/number...

小心驶得万年船。。。me gian gian liao see QianEr stat.....just wanna make sure later i dun get two SAME gals mah....$perm easy to reproduce....$$$ hard to earn lei..

no offend to u hor bro TS...:)

Johnnytow
24-10-2008, 01:19 AM
Bro, Care to Pm her contact? I want to try her 'juah gen'!

Million Thanks:D

xhardboiled
24-10-2008, 09:00 AM
Hahaha bro AMITY csi ah!?
The one u post looks like A cup only leh. This pump gal is B CUP.
btw ur gal looks Gd and where is this room, looks Gd too. Thx

Hi Bro Ts,

jasdude
24-10-2008, 09:06 AM
Hi Bro Ts,

Bro! not the same. Cashier has long hair . but this is what she told me over phone.

pistevo
24-10-2008, 09:50 AM
GOOD MORNING ALL BROS!

Bro! not the same. Cashier has long hair . but this is what she told me over phone.

Yes BRO , She has long hair ! :D

me gian gian liao see QianEr stat.....just wanna make sure later i dun get two SAME gals mah....$perm easy to reproduce....$$$ hard to earn lei..

BRO , you have both qian's contact ! call them at the same time then you know. can even try 3 party conference ! :D
But your other qian looks good too! will search for her in the threads !!!:p

Yes Bro :D

pistevo
24-10-2008, 12:54 PM
i msg her no reply yet leh.

I sms her this morning also no reply . just saw your pm bro . i called her immediately to check , also no reply BUT she return sms saying that she is busy with a BRO right now .

Thinking back , I have asked her not to take any calls during service time with BROS , she will try to get back to you asap . So bro kenny_boy , will remind her to reply all sms once free . Thanks again for your patience !

As i mentioned before , if you sms her , please indicate your name , who intro so she know you looking for service ( recently got a few guys that frequent the station trying to date her :p) and time preferred .

Patience is a virtue , BROS please be patience for her reply . The contact i pass you is true and correct . I am not her okt , with her working schedule its best for her to arrange herself .

Temporary now she is staying in AMK . will be shifting soon to a more central location . Still blur queen about singapore so bros if you are generous or gentlemanly enough can also fetch her at her flat near ave 6.:D

pistevo
24-10-2008, 12:57 PM
To the BROS who have tried her , Please FR

Thanks

I will rtf her this weekend and post her pics also !

trance
24-10-2008, 01:02 PM
It seems that the points from the brothers here are giving you extra motivation ya:D

I see that your points increased fairly abit since yesterday, good job keep it up dude.

pistevo
24-10-2008, 01:11 PM
It seems that the points from the brothers here are giving you extra motivation ya

I see that your points increased fairly abit since yesterday, good job keep it up dude.

Yes BRO !

Happy that BROS ( like you for example ) here are supportive of newbies ! Will spend abit more time online ,to get her contact to BROS who request her contact asap! :D

ksc81
24-10-2008, 02:16 PM
Many thanks to TS for contact.

Smsed her in the afternoon just to check--was expecting queues ahead. Was surprised to get a sms back a few minutes later to say she was ok. Fixed to meet up at 630 but due to some mis-communication issue, ended up only finally picking her up at 730. Was on way for a bite when some bro called....

Not good at describing action but in summary;-

Looks:7 (slim)
Compexion:a bit tan, not quite the fair type that one normally expects from girls from the NE
Boobs:B (nice and firm with eraser tip nips)
Body:7+
Massage: cannot really say--was too full after meal so massage front first--never got round to the back
BJ:5+(not enough suction--could not get her to go for bbbj though she said maybe next time..)
FJ:7+(nice and wet, enjoys a good paint job)
Attitude:8
RTF:yes

Rushed her back quickly after job so that she will not be late. Along the way, can hear many enquiries going through..

Qian er is a nice sweet girl just keen to earn a few extra dollarsduring her stay in Sillipore. Definitely not a clock watcher and should definitely command a following IMHO in time.

thrustee
24-10-2008, 02:22 PM
Bro Pistevo !

Any chance your lobang gal is mention in this thread ?:D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/polls/94566-petrol-station-has-most-chio-prc-cashier.html

Also please share the cashier's contact with me !

Thanks in advance !:D

pistevo
24-10-2008, 03:57 PM
picking her up at 730. Was on way for a bite when some bro called....

RTF:yes

Rushed her back quickly after job so that she will not be late. Along the way, can hear many enquiries going through..

Qian er is a nice sweet girl just keen to earn a few extra dollarsduring her stay in Sillipore. Definitely not a clock watcher and should definitely command a following IMHO in time.

Lucky you to get SECOND BLOOD and THANKS Bro for being so nice to her by sending her back ! she is fully of praises of you . you left a DEEP impression :p! I was the BRO that called in fact !

Thanks again for the FR . Now awaiting for the FRs from the BROs that tried her today!

She very busy . till now still have not return my sms yet ! should be fully booked ! Hope she will not be too tired to even stand at the cash register !:D

pistevo
24-10-2008, 04:17 PM
Any chance your lobang gal is mention in this thread ?:D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/polls/94566-petrol-station-has-most-chio-prc-cashier.html

Also please share the cashier's contact with me !

Nope , she is not mentioned in this thread ! But it looks interesting ! more hunting ground locations for BROS to try their luck ! I will visit these places if i am in their vicinity and my car needs a fill up ! :D

BTW , you can check your inbox BRO thrustee!

ksc81
24-10-2008, 04:38 PM
Hi Pistevo,

You obviously try to look after her well too!

Nice girl who deserve toe be treated well.

Thks again for this new gem.

pistevo
24-10-2008, 09:15 PM
To all Bros

IF you have difficulty getting through to her today , its because of her CHINA phone ! conking out on her , cannot get through ! Will ask her to rectify the problem immediately ! i am still trying to call her but invain . :mad:

aczeta76
24-10-2008, 10:13 PM
Met her today. Bro before me, thanks for helping her sms me... her phone still having intermittent issues.

I was late but she was still very thorough in her massage and service
... Quick stats... Fr may come later

Name : Qian Er (倩儿)
Looks : 6.2/10 grows a little on you. (I like big eyes girls, hers a little small)
Boobs : 32B (A little hard)
BJ: Din ask for it.
Frenching : She does not do
Deep Fingering : Yup... after I licked her to heaven
Light Fingering : Yes.
FJ: 6/10 reasonably wet and a very tight fit for me. Soft moaner
GFE: 7/10

amity
25-10-2008, 12:01 AM
Hahaha bro AMITY csi ah!?...btw where is this room, looks Gd too. Thx

Hi bro, me oni FBi, CSI title belong to none other than our bro aczeta76

the hotel is at Area K :)

....She has long hair ! ....BRO , you have both qian's contact ! call them at the same time then you know

Bro TS thx ya for the clarification....amity wait for ur PM then...thx ;)

pistevo
25-10-2008, 01:57 AM
Met her today. Bro before me, thanks for helping her sms me... her phone still having intermittent issues.

I was late but she was still very thorough in her massage and service
Fr may come later

BROS that can't get through to her today , please try again when you are available again . Her phone issue hopefully will not be a problem again .

BRO Aczeta76 ! Thanks for the quick stats . But still hope to see your FR .:D

You obviously try to look after her well too!Nice girl who deserve toe be treated well. Thks again for this new gem.

Agree ! she is a nice gal ! will help her as much as i can ( rtf her more often ) .:D . BROS who tried her also !

JacDao
25-10-2008, 02:44 AM
Yo Bro ! how was BS ? sorry that I can't join you guys . OC go where ? how come can party today ?

Bloody hell ! got this kind of lobang never share ! what kind of brother you are !:p .Will ask her to check my dick pressure , clean my two little head lights and clear my exhaust ! Can redeem her service with reward points ??? :D

kenny_boy
25-10-2008, 04:41 AM
Had a session with Qian Er today
Met her at her place and then took a cab down to B81.
She appeared to me as those shy shy type of gal. Definitely new to this line.
Was quoted 70 massage + JG
or 100 massage + FJ
or 120 massgae + JG + FJ
and opt for the last option
Brief FR
Looks: 6.5/10 got the milf look
Body: 7.5/10 smooth skin and flat tummy
Boobs: B relatively big nips
Massage: 7/10 with baby oil
JG: was my 1st time trying and was expecting those painful type one. Turn out to be more of a hand job actually.
BJ: 6/10
French: a big NO
FJ: 8/10 tight lovehole and accommodating
Damage: 120 + 30 (room) + 7 cab

Overall was a reasonable experience but abit disappointed by JG and pricey

She was having some problems with her phone this afternoon. Called starhub and they said that it was actually their system error and said problem should be solved once off the phone for 5mins. Apparently it is still giving her problem as mentioned by bro aczeta76.

pistevo
25-10-2008, 09:55 AM
[QUOTE=JacDao;3174511]how was BS ? sorry that I can't join you guys . OC go where ?

Bloody hell ! got this kind of lobang never share ! [QUOTE]

KNS! CB kid! can you be more low profile abit....... She last minute went out for mahjong so i gather the guys for a different type of tile reading . But can only read yi tong , yi miao , bai ban and when game time can only say fa cai liao !:D

You so busy nowdays with you new found FB , where got time for us buddies ! you see la , now honeymon period so her cb still fresh . let you fuck a few more time you see whether you still even want to see it ! :D have PM you her contact just in case of michelle has monthly maintainance !:p

pistevo
25-10-2008, 10:19 AM
Met her at her place and then took a cab down to B81.

She appeared to me as those shy shy type of gal. Definitely new to this line.

Was quoted 70 massage + JG
or 100 massage + FJ
or 120 massgae + JG + FJ ( NOT APPLICABLE ANYMORE )

JG: was my 1st time trying and was expecting those painful type one. Turn out to be more of a hand job actually.

Damage: 120 + 30 (room) + 7 cab

She was having some problems with her phone this afternoon. Called starhub and they said that it was actually their system error and said problem should be solved once off the phone for 5mins. Apparently it is still giving her problem as mentioned by bro aczeta76.

BRO , i had checked with her but no offense BRO just to be fair . She afraid to take your bike so you two take cab , reach there together then go room rite together . so your together time is maximum rite ? no waiting for her to come knock door rite , come come with you , leave leave with you rite .

If your room charge is $30 , she already overtime trying to please you . her service is actually with massage 1 hr ++ massage with jua gen or massage with FJ . You want all the above . Since she is new , she is out to please . so she obliged . asked $20 extra as tips .

Regarding the jua gen , i have tried from several places and can only judge after trying hers to be fair or BROS that tried jua gen before and tried her please FR. She already explained that if you want the thai style painfully jua gen , how will your dick be able to stand and make love immediately after that . Or maybe her jua gen work and you took quite some time to cum rite .:D:D:D

JacDao
25-10-2008, 10:58 AM
. Or maybe her jua gen work and you took quite some time to cum rite .:D:D:D

BRO ! support your find since you like so sayang her like that . Will fuck her good good for you tomorrow ! have book her liao !:D

pistevo
25-10-2008, 11:07 AM
BRO ! support your find since you like so sayang her like that . Will fuck her good good for you tomorrow ! have book her liao !:D

CB kid is CB kid ! what time you book her ? must be earlier slot than you ! :D becareful i will install spycam and blackmail you ! :D

BRO , i going for a short trip with OC next week . Can take care of this thread for me since you meeting her tommorrow . We can all sit down for KOPI !

JacDao
25-10-2008, 11:41 AM
Can take care of this thread for me since you meeting her tommorrow . We can all sit down for KOPI !

Wah serious ! that makes me Assistant PumP Manager ! :D Can Can ! let me try my hands on being a TS for a while !:D we talk tomorrow ! my slot is at 2pm ! don't enlarge the hole too much !

kenny_boy
25-10-2008, 12:45 PM
Bro no offence taken. My pricey not referring to the cab. But i did mention to her how i felt for the charges. I understand she don wan to take bike thats y in the end i offered to take cab tog. My bad cos i forget to mention the high points on GFE. Did not wan to mention that she stayed 2hrs cos scared spoil her market, later the rest of the bros thought all will get 2hrs from her. Pardon me for not including all the details.

aczeta76
25-10-2008, 08:50 PM
BROS that can't get through to her today , please try again when you are available again . Her phone issue hopefully will not be a problem again .

BRO Aczeta76 ! Thanks for the quick stats . But still hope to see your FR .:D

!

Haiz... tired to type FR lah.. see if got time lah... anyway, I need to rtM Rita more

Hi bro, me oni FBi, CSI title belong to none other than our bro aczeta76

the hotel is at Area K :)

aiyoh... dun make fun of me lah

pistevo
26-10-2008, 10:37 AM
Haiz... tired to type FR lah.. see if got time lah...

Ok BRO ! to your convenience

Bro no offence taken. Pardon me for not including all the details.

Thanks for clariflying as well .

nirvana123
26-10-2008, 12:12 PM
Who got nobody ask which credit card got extra 5% discount haha! Joking!! :D

pistevo
26-10-2008, 01:17 PM
TO ALL BROS

Going on trip with OC , will be back only in two weeks time . In the mean time BRO JACDAO will take over as TS . I cannot make it for

rtf QIAN ER today but BRO JACDAO is meeting her in the next hour . He will take her pics and post it up !

Juicer
26-10-2008, 08:46 PM
Interested in her ! camping here for the pic first ! :D

JacDao
26-10-2008, 09:12 PM
TO ALL BROS

BRO JACDAO will take over as TS

TO ALL BROS

I will be taking over as TS of this thread for the time being ! Just went to look for Qian Er . will post my FR later but first the pic . Sorry BROS she is not comfortable about putting her pics on the net ! so only allow one !

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq126/juicer88888/DSC00018-1.jpg

aczeta76
26-10-2008, 11:47 PM
TO ALL BROS

I will be taking over as TS of this thread for the time being ! Just went to look for Qian Er . will post my FR later but first the pic . Sorry BROS she is not comfortable about putting her pics on the net ! so only allow one !

She is wearing the same bra and panties as when I saw her :D

rbtan
27-10-2008, 12:31 AM
bro.. can share her contacts.. thanks

fatboy
27-10-2008, 02:06 AM
Firstly thanks to Bro Pistevo for Qianer Contact.

Met her this noon and a short summary

Looks:6
Compexion:OK quite fair
Boobs:B (nice and firm with eraser tip nips)
Body:6 a little skinny for me
Massage: very decent
BJ:5 too short anyway me not into bj not much feel if bbbj would definately ask for longer. since no one got, did not bother to ask
FJ:7 (nice and wet, after a nice paint and finger job with lots of moaning and jerking
Attitude:8
RTF:probably no, too many out there. Me a frenching guy, no french no feel

JacDao
27-10-2008, 06:13 AM
bro.. can share her contacts.. thanks

BRO , Have PM you already ! Please check your inbox!

Firstly thanks to Bro Pistevo for Qianer Contact.

Thanks BRO Fatboy for you FR . I still have not FR yet ! just came back from supper after pu dong ! tired ! will FR tomorrow !

BRO boiboi46 , Bro shootinglead , Bro superhornylim ! your mail is full ! cannot send qian er 's contact to you !

JacDao
27-10-2008, 06:54 PM
HI BROS

Qian er contacted me today ! She wish to inform all BROS that she will only entertain BROS that are 28 and above only . Sorry to all BROS that does not meet the age limit ! She will only entertain Chinese BROs only !

wing
28-10-2008, 09:53 AM
Thanks to TS for the contact. Had a sex-ssion with her and here is my brief FR.

Look: 6/10 Pleasant, not SYT though
Body: Slim, slight tan, no tattoo
Boobs: Firm with eraser nips
Massage: 6/10, with strength
BJ/BBBJ: Did not try
HJ: 7/10, quite good, not those up/down type
FJ: 7/10, tight and responsive
Attitude: 7/10, friendly, no time watcher
Damage: 100 + 20 (room) + CD byo

Mich0088
28-10-2008, 11:11 AM
Hi Bro I'm een in ur Pump Gal mind sharing

Thank in Advance

Hi to all bros out there! I am a newbie here , my first in a starting thread ! found this FL and had first blood . She is inexperienced in FL so please treat her well and teach her well cos i will sure rtf her .

First of all , her background ! Just came to singapore to work in certain petrol station to work as PUMP cashier ! now still understudy permanent night shift . She is from Harbin CHINA . young milf mid twenties ! Still very gong gong about going around and about in Singapore .

How i meet her ? of course at the petrol station la . but i will not disclose where . Chatted her up when i went to the station to grab cigarettes after trip to BS , actually I'm regular at the station so she has seen me many times but we never talked . I am the type of person who is into guai guai decent innocent look so was smitten by her and was a bit horny cos at BS never cum although got bbbj and hj . Kena Guards Turnout by Guard Commander WIFE at home so rushed home without clearing my load . Cork itchy next morning , grab my golf bag told my wife got early tee off and off i went to the station (Saturday-no work). When i reach there she has just finished her handover and was about to go home . i invited her for breakfast , SHE AGREED ! YES ! hopped into my car and off we went to nearest KOPI TIAM . Chatted with her over breakfast , very chatty and friendly lady . TCSS , she mentioned was a professional masseur in china ,came to Singapore because of $$$$ . I suggested since she can massage can part time when she free . well one thing lead to another , ended up in h81 with me striped naked while she got ready in the bathroom to massage me !

She improvised as she was not prepared . She came out of the bathroom in her matching fiery red bra and panties cos a bit difficult to massage with her jump suit on ! :p told me she will used body lotion instead cos no oil with her . well , who cares my little bro was aching not me so i asked her to start . Gave me a good firm rub down with good emphasis , covering me with towel at the parts she finish like those trained masseurs .It was relaxing and soothing .I never roam cos i dun know what i will get nor i wanted to frighten her so i let her make the first move ! mentally i told myself if don't get it go GEYLANG loh .Finally asked me to turn around and was rewarded at last ! asked whether i want my veins to be massaged ! That brought on the topic of extras ( you should know what la !!) She told me that she is alright with it after we nego price . Of course ! I WANT TO PUMP THE PUMP CASHIER ! cos I FULL TANK of sperm !

We proceeded to shower together ! her good complexion , fair smooth skin is always a turnon ! was rock hard before i got into shower with her . She shyly chided me for being so gan jong ! Well the rest you bros should know , and i will not go into details but will break it down in brief below . Actually this FR took me two hours to write cos i have to reference my bros threads and learn how to write a proper one . :D

Stats

Damage

Massage with jua gen $70

Please Note

She needs money as she just came to singapore . but will only do this for two months . So try her before she stops!

She is working night shift and need her rest so she will take on limited number of bros per day unless its her off day . Best to advance book as her last slot is 9pm .

She is PRC , so please communicate with her in chinese when you call or sms. Also she is willing to serve Chinese BROs only .

She is staying now in AMK and still not familar with singapore roads . Will travel to limited places only . Now she limits herself to K81 and B81 area .

To all BROS i release contact to . Be gentle with her as she is very very new to FL . Don't scare her out of this line !:D

JacDao
28-10-2008, 10:55 PM
TO ALL BROS

PUMP CASHIER HAS SPRANG A LEAK ! Now ozzling out RED colored petrol ! Her refill station will be closed for repairs !

If you don't get what i mean , she CODE RED lah BROs ! has serious cramps , prefer to stay at home . So all FL activities will temporary stop until further notifications !

JacDao
29-10-2008, 09:27 AM
TO ALL BROS

SHE is on CODE RED and will stop all pump activities until everthing is clear .

superbadman
29-10-2008, 05:48 PM
Hi bro thks for de ctc.Try her last sat(sory for de late FR).1st impression not bad looking,rate her 6.5 in term of look more like local.slim body and good complexion.Her massage was quite enjoyable n relax.Bj was ok to my standard.Fj was enjoyable too bad she don allow frenching.....anyway is worth a session wif her.Great gem indeed.cheers.:D

sonicw
30-10-2008, 10:33 PM
Hi Bros, did anyone of you manage to contact her these few days?

aczeta76
31-10-2008, 09:30 AM
Hi Bros, did anyone of you manage to contact her these few days?

I sms her ytd or so and she was fine.. no worries lah

JacDao
01-11-2008, 05:58 AM
TO ALL BROS

Qian Er is ready to go BUT there is one bad news . She will now do only TOPLESS MASSAGE + JUA GEN + HJ . She will not do FJ anymore ! Pricing will still be the same . Hope BROs will understand , as its her wish and we cannot force her into anything but respect her decision .

TOPLESS MASSAGE + JUA GEN + HJ @ $70 .

sonicw
01-11-2008, 11:07 AM
I been calling for the past few days, she didn't seem to pick up????

pistevo
02-11-2008, 09:39 AM
TO ALL BROS

Qian Er is ready to go BUT there is one bad news . She will now do only TOPLESS MASSAGE + JUA GEN + HJ . She will not do FJ anymore ! Pricing will still be the same . Hope BROs will understand , as its her wish and we cannot force her into anything but respect her decision .

Hello and Greetings to ALL BROS

I just came back ! Also just saw this . We can only respect the wishes of Qian Er . Appealing to all Yan Dao Shuai Ges , please work your charms and try to help persuade her . I will talk to her later also !

But HOWEVER her wishes are final , If nothing can be done . Please do force her . Thanks !

I been calling for the past few days, she didn't seem to pick up????

Bro , She was in CODE RED that few days . Thanks for your support ! Please try again !:D

pistevo
02-11-2008, 11:26 AM
But HOWEVER her wishes are final , If nothing can be done . Please do NOT force her . Thanks !

:p SORRY BROs ! typo error ! miss out one word !

:( Have just talked to her , she still unwilling to change her mind . But I have told her to tell all BROs who sms or call her of her change in service first ! so that BROs that are not aware of the change in service will not feel disappointed or feel short changed.

Well however she will still provide her good massage with jua gen and HJ without her TOP ! YES ! TOPLESS !:D

PISTEVO's THEORY STATES -- MASSAGE + JUAGEN + HJ - TOP = $70 & a pool of cum !

TO ALL BROS

I will be taking over as TS of this thread for the time being !

Thanks BRO for helping me out ! called you but no answer! are you inside any hotel 81 right now ?

jwong
02-11-2008, 01:21 PM
Hi bro...

I am interested to try ..can pm her no

pistevo
03-11-2008, 11:33 AM
Hi bro...

I am interested to try ..can pm her no

GOOD MORNING TO ALL! :D

BRO Jwong , your inbox has being updated !

pistevo
03-11-2008, 11:38 AM
Pump Cashier to PUMP u... 02-11-2008 05:32 PM sorry to zap

GOT zapped BUT WHY?

If you have the balls to zap , give a reason at least ! or better leave your nick ! s.o.b!

Labbitan
03-11-2008, 12:05 PM
can pm her contact.

Damage

Massage with jua gen $70

pistevo
03-11-2008, 02:40 PM
can pm her contact.

Damage

Massage with jua gen with hj $70 & topless
Massage with FJ $100 ( 1 shot ) NO AVAILABLE

BRO , have pm you ! Hope you know that there is a change in her service available .

sean828
03-11-2008, 04:33 PM
hi everyone.i'm new here i don know how to pm n i like to hv her contacts,can anyone help?

pistevo
04-11-2008, 12:28 PM
TO ALL BROS

She will now do only TOPLESS MASSAGE + JUA GEN + HJ . She will not do FJ anymore ! Pricing will still be the same . Hope BROs will understand , as its her wish and we cannot force her into anything but respect her decision .

GOOD DAY TO ALL BROS

Just a refresher for all BROS that her service now is limited to massage + jua gen + HJ only ! Thanks for your support !:)

hi everyone.i'm new here i don know how to pm n i like to hv her contacts,can anyone help?

BRO , everyone has to start somewhere . have pm you her contacts . read the newbies threads first and it will shed some light on how things go about in SBF. Cheers!

aczeta76
04-11-2008, 03:18 PM
hi aczeta76 i'm new in here n i don mean to be rude but can i hv her contacts pls?tks again

sean828

Hi too... I presume u are asking for Qian-er's ctc WHICH I am not at liability to provide.

My apologies and please ask from the TS.. proper channels :D

Zermatt
05-11-2008, 12:03 AM
Just finished a session with Qian Er, Her massage skills are really superb.
Bros, with stiff shoulders and back can look for her.
Compare the strength with her size, unbelieveable to have such massage strength for her size. Like ppl always said - 瘦瘦一支骨, 功夫看不出。

Looks : 7/10
Boobs : Firm and handy
HJ: 8/10
Light Fingering : Yes. Lightly.
Massage : 9.

rbtan
05-11-2008, 12:23 AM
Thanks to Bro Pistevo for the contacts... picked her last week and to B81...
This is a short write up:

Look: 7/10 ( Innocent and nice looking)
Body: 7/10 ( slim and to most peoples liking)
Boobs: B
BJ: Nice and slow
FJ: 7/10 ( good and responsive)
Cost: S$100 + 20 (room) + cd
will try again...

Thanks

pistevo
05-11-2008, 04:25 AM
Thanks to Bro Pistevo for the contacts... picked her last week and to B81...

will try again...

Qian Er, Her massage skills are really superb.
Bros, with stiff shoulders and back can look for her.
Compare the strength with her size, unbelieveable to have such massage strength for her size. Like ppl always said - 瘦瘦一支骨, 功夫看不出。

BRO ZERMATT & RBTAN , thank you for your favourable FR . She is out to please and hope that BROs will rtf her . :D

pistevo
11-11-2008, 02:09 PM
Good Day to ALL bros ! sorry for the delay in releasing her contacts to the BROS who requested for it . Being busy in the office . news of retrenchment has kept every one on their toes ! my supervisor especially .:(

pistevo
13-11-2008, 03:33 PM
Good day to ALL BROs. Its me again !

Just contacted her last night . She has being very busy as many bros have rtf her . She would like to thank all for the support . Also she would like to apologised to all bros that have tried calling or sms her . She still prefer to serve diligently during a session so that Bros will rtf again . The best is to sms her , i already advise her not to call back bros just in case OC or Boss with BROs .

So bros , if okay with you guys please include whether its okay to sms or call back within the hour Thanks again for your strong support!:D

Appreciate it also , that BROs do FR after they patronize her.

pistevo
14-11-2008, 08:31 AM
Good Morning to all BROS who pop in to see whats this thread is about !

SUMMARY

TOPLESS MASSAGE + JUA GEN + HJ .

She will not do FJ anymore !

Pricing will still be the same .

P.S APPEALING TO BROs WHO HAVE TRIED HER ! CAN SPARE SOME TIME TO DO FR? TOO RELAXED ALREADY UNTIL CANNOT LIFT FINGER TO TYPE !:D

jason28
14-11-2008, 06:42 PM
bro , mind pm me her contracts ? waiting to try her juagen ..

is hard to find a person who know jangen ..

waiting for your reply ..

best123
14-11-2008, 07:06 PM
actually I need a massage and HJ now...can PM me the contact bro?

shawnyoung
15-11-2008, 04:53 PM
Good Afternoon Every Brothers!

feeling Great now...just had a session with Qian er....feel Refresh and relax.
Here is my short FR....
call her on the aftrenoon and understand she is off from work....chop chop...book her for the next session as my body is aching...manage to pick her up at tomatoe town and gradually a pretty looking lady step in and zoom we off to K81...everthing went smoothly...i tot her massage was just normal base on her size but it didn't turn out what i had expected...it is no piano pressing but was muscle and power....for bros who wants strong pressing...you can try this gem out.nearly every single part of my body was taken care off...and she is very hard working....and it is just too bad ahe doesn't do FJ any more...with her looks i think all bros will willing to fork out more and bonk her! hehe! i would say pretty tits and pure.not much of auto roam but can .... but just really can't fj her i even stand by cd just in case can bonk her by negotiate with her but aiyah...wasted...just hj...

overall her massage 9/10
body 6/10
face 6.5/10
atitude 9/10
hj 7.5/10
damage 70/1 hj/ not include hotel and tips
RTF:for her massage yes and maybe try bo physco her to fj again...haha

jason28
17-11-2008, 05:33 PM
hi bro , still waiting for your reply ..
miss a good massage ..

best123
17-11-2008, 06:04 PM
I am waiting anxiuosly for the ctc too...:p

pistevo
18-11-2008, 01:45 AM
RTF:for her massage yes and maybe try bo physco her to fj again...haha

Bro PLEASE DO ! i have being trying to sycho her also ! miss out only had her once before she changed her mind !:D

pistevo
18-11-2008, 01:50 AM
I am waiting anxiuosly for the ctc too...:p

hi bro , still waiting for your reply ..
miss a good massage ..

Sorry BROs for the delay ! being busy lately , checked my inbox ! my god over 80 requests ! have PM her contact to all bros already ! please check ! :D

hillips
18-11-2008, 02:40 AM
Hi,
I'm new here.. but really looking forward
to the wonderful massage from her. .
bro, can i have her ctc?
Thank you so much.

pistevo
18-11-2008, 08:28 AM
Hi,
I'm new here.. but really looking forward
to the wonderful massage from her. .

GOOD MORNING TO ALL BROs IN HERE

Newbie or senior , ask and you will recieve ! everyone has to start from somewhere . Please check your inbox BRO !:D

BROs please FR after trying !

best123
18-11-2008, 08:55 PM
my 3 humble points to you for sharing!

pistevo
19-11-2008, 01:24 AM
my 3 humble points to you for sharing!

Thanks BRO! have returned the favour with my misery 1 point !:D

pistevo
19-11-2008, 10:02 AM
Good Morning to ALL BROs

Have just cleared a batch of PMs from afew newbie BROs ! Please check your PM . You know who you are and please FR as promised !:D

pistevo
20-11-2008, 01:55 AM
Sigh........................ got BROs try her but no BROs that FR !:(

pistevo
20-11-2008, 01:59 PM
Good Day to All Bros !

New info for all BROs ,Qian Er has changed her place of operations to Lavandar area ! Had lunch with her yesterday and taught her personally how to travel via mrt and from mrt to L81 yesterday . One Bro was waiting for her at V81.

Still waiting for FR.......................

jason28
20-11-2008, 03:12 PM
Good afternoon to all bros ,
Thanks For bro pistevo kindly hearted pass me the contact

on 18th Nov 2008 message qian er to book a session on the 19th Nov 2008 ( Got IT ! )

So the day has come , hee :p message her last evening just after my work . she reply me to check where i pefer .*** 81 or *** 81 . so we decided to go for *** 81 .

cut it short , once i reach ***81 i book the room i message to her the room no , less then 5 mins , Ding dong ....... i open the door , wow ! she a gems SYT , :p in the room we chit chat awhile .. as we chit chats my hands start to moves around her back .. she got a nice 8 figure , smooth touch of her skin .. as i already bath , i lay on the bed waiting for her to undress herself , as it was my 1st time meet her , she was a bit shy , she cove her bottom with a towel. and start her massage session .

due to her size i was thinking abt her strength will not be enough , but i was wrong .. is learn before . as she is pressing she keep asking isit hard enough .. i reply , oh h yes .. just nice baby ..

massage took about 45mins to an hours it was a good massage i ever had .. after that is time for my Fav ( jua gen ) she start take out a bottle of oil . apply on my little worm slowly her hands is full of oil .. moving rounds my groin to my sexly apple= ass :D and moving back to my little worm . slowly my worm got ALIVE ! Changing to a strong Dragon :eek: she was laughing .. i was her why ? she say your dragon is moving .. and she wan my dragon to blow out fire .. so cheeky face she have ..

so my hands is moving to her both soild papaya .. is soooo good and nice ,, it been so long i have touch a so feng ban de papaya .. it took me 20mins to cum .. on the time i cum i bu xiao xin shot my cum to high to her face hee .. she got so shy and say my dragon is so naught .. blow the fire at her face ..

hope bros like my boring FR and guide my around,.

OVERALL WILL RTF
Overall her massage 9/10

Body: 8/10

Face: 7/10

Atitude: 9/10

GJ : 7/10

HJ 7.5/10

Damage 70 + 20 TIPS + 20 Hotel /2 Hrs/ Hj ,GJ
RTF:Yes Yes Yes .. bros who got her service please treat her nice .. she a good nice syt gem..

seeya ..

pistevo
21-11-2008, 02:02 AM
Thanks For bro pistevo kindly hearted pass me the contact

RTF:Yes Yes Yes .. bros who got her service please treat her nice .. .

Thank you ! Thank you ! Finally got FR already ! Upz you BRO for it !:D

pistevo
21-11-2008, 09:16 AM
Look: 7/10 ( Innocent and nice looking)
Body: 7/10 ( slim and to most peoples liking)

will try again...

Her massage skills are really superb.Compare the strength with her size, unbelieveable to have such massage strength for her size. Like ppl always said - 瘦瘦一支骨, 功夫看不出。

it is no piano pressing but was muscle and power....for bros who wants strong pressing...you can try this gem out.nearly every single part of my body was taken care off...and she is very hard working....and it is just too bad ahe doesn't do FJ any more...with her looks i think all bros will willing to fork out more and bonk her!

overall her massage 9/10

RTF:for her massage yes and maybe try bo physco her to fj again

due to her size i was thinking abt her strength will not be enough , but i was wrong .. is learn before . as she is pressing she keep asking isit hard enough

OVERALL WILL RTF

Overall her massage 9/10

Body: 8/10

GJ : 7/10

HJ 7.5/10

RTF:Yes Yes Yes .. bros who got her service please treat her nice ..

GOOD MORNING ALL BROs

FRs from BROs speaks for itself :D. Thank you to all BROs for their strong support . Have spoken and updated Qian Er about the FRs so far , she is happy that BROs have shown her kindness and appreciation . She promise to try to upkeep her standard of services !;)

Again below are the summary of her services

TOPLESS MASSAGE + JUA GEN + HJ .

She will not do FJ anymore !

Pricing will still be the same .

BROs who wish to book appointment are advised to "SMS" instead of calling . She will not answer calls during sessions . She still insist that she serve only CHINESE BROs. Please DO FR after trying her ! :D

Xgenre
21-11-2008, 09:52 AM
Bro, since you so active in promoting her, may I have her contacts? Seems like she shifted her op area to my fav lavendar. FR no problem, i've a few fr on massage in V81.

wldarran
21-11-2008, 11:01 AM
hey any bros can her contact no

pistevo
21-11-2008, 02:21 PM
hey any bros can her contact no

BRO ! the proper procedure is thru getting the contact with the TS not from any other BROs . I will pass you the contact but please learn from this advice .:)

Bro, since you so active in promoting her, may I have her contacts? .

Sure BRO ! will PM you her contacts once your inbox is cleared .CANNOT pm you at the moment ! :D

wasabex
21-11-2008, 02:27 PM
Can i have her ctc, want to try too,hehe

pistevo
21-11-2008, 02:31 PM
Can i have her ctc, want to try too

BRO ! your wish has being fulfilled ! check your inbox !:p

wldarran
21-11-2008, 05:49 PM
thank u bros

Xgenre
21-11-2008, 09:05 PM
Sure BRO ! will PM you her contacts once your inbox is cleared .CANNOT pm you at the moment ! :D

Sorry. IA IA all cleared. :D

altus
21-11-2008, 10:22 PM
First, thanks to pistevo bro for sharing her contact. SMS her yesterday and got a slot today. She arrived roughly 15mins after she confirmed my location.

She asked me whether wan hard or soft massage then I opted for the middle just in case she does it too hard. Not too bad her massage, not as painful as thai massage. It was very soothing especially for the neck and upper back. But one point to note that she might use quite a lot of the lotion lol.:o

Her body is have the figure 8 :) and well proportioned. Anyway, she looks abit similar to Kelly poon too haha...:D

Overall I feel she is superb for a nice relaxing afternoon massage + hj session. ;)

Massage 8/10
Body: 9/10
HJ: 7/10
Damage 70 + 20 Hotel

altus
21-11-2008, 10:28 PM
First, thanks to pistevo bro for sharing her contact. SMS her yesterday and got a slot today. She arrived roughly 15mins after she confirmed my location.

She asked me whether wan hard or soft massage then I opted for the middle just in case she does it too hard. Not too bad her massage, not as painful as thai massage. It was very soothing especially for the neck and upper back. But one point to note that she might use quite a lot of the lotion lol.

Her body is have the figure 8 :D and well proportioned. Anyway, she looks abit similar to Kelly poon too haha...:)

Overall I feel she is superb for a nice relaxing afternoon massage + hj session. :o

Massage 8/10
Damage 70 + 20 Hotel

altus
21-11-2008, 10:31 PM

She asked me whether wan hard or soft massage then I opted for the middle just in case she does it too hard. Not too bad her massage, not as painful as thai massage. It was very soothing especially for the neck and upper back. But one point to note that she might use quite a lot of the lotion lol.

Her body is have the figure 8 ;) and well proportioned. Anyway, she looks abit similar to Kelly poon too haha...:p

Overall I feel she is superb for a nice relaxing afternoon massage + hj session. :D

Massage 8/10
Damage 70 + 20 Hotel

pistevo
22-11-2008, 05:21 AM
Sorry. IA IA all cleared. :D

Qian Er's contact is in your inbox BRO ! please check !

:D BRO , u must have many many lobangs to have all 128 of your PM allocation FULL ! can share with me ???? Qian Er don't do FJ anymore , got nice hardworking one to recommend?

pistevo
22-11-2008, 10:58 AM
Her body is have the figure 8 ;) and well proportioned. Anyway, she looks abit similar to Kelly poon too Overall I feel she is superb for a nice relaxing afternoon massage + hj session.

Massage 8/10

Good Morning to ALL BROs

Thank you BRO Altus for your FR ! WOW you rtf her 3 times ? rtf 3 times and FR 3 times ?:p THANK YOU !!!!! THANK YOU !!!!! for your superb support ( or you submit FR 3 times ) :D Just joking with you BRO ! Thank you again for your FR!

altus
22-11-2008, 11:43 AM
Good Morning to ALL BROs

Thank you BRO Altus for your FR ! WOW you rtf her 3 times ? rtf 3 times and FR 3 times ?:p THANK YOU !!!!! THANK YOU !!!!! for your superb support ( or you submit FR 3 times ) :D Just joking with you BRO ! Thank you again for your FR!

Haha, need to clarify tried once only. I clicked too many times coz i not sure whether the posting went tru haha, pai seh ar..

thx1138
22-11-2008, 02:00 PM
was trying my luck and sms-ed qian er one morning and she replied if i am ok for an afternoon session. i quickly return the sms and said OK and went to take half day leave haaa...need to clear leave anyway.

left office after lunch, drove to L, booked a room, sms-ed the room number and waited for the cashier :D after 5 mins i received a call from qian er , who said she is here. i looked out the door hole and see no one, thought that she'd gone to a wrong 81...but she told me to open then she will appear...very shy haha. then from the door hole, i can see that she is hiding at one corner. ok so i opened and saw her.....slim and pleasant face. pass haha

usual small talk before the massage. she stripped, leaving her undies, and wrapped a towel around. started with the back massage and its really not bad. with some strength. as she kneaded my back, she said its abit warm..and took off the towel. awhile later, she moved to the front of the bed and massaged my neck n shoulders while standing. took the opportunity to carress her smooth and firm butt...yummy haha

after the massage routine was over, qian er signal-ed that its time for the hj and started pouring the baby oil on my little dragon...felt very good as she slowly and skillfully played with it with her fingers. all this time i was auto roaming..and tried to get her to take off her bra..but she resisted. ok so i better respect that haha..and auto roamed with her undies on. i exploded not long after and felt drained...as she milked my last drops

looks: 6.5/10
body: 7/10
messsage: 7/10
hj: 7/10
rtf: yes! she mentioned that fj is possible...after we know each other better haha

so thanks to bro pistevo for this shy gem! and hope that she will accept fj soon :D

pistevo
23-11-2008, 03:22 AM
thank u bros

Sharing with ALL BROs its my pleasure ! Sharing her contacts also means I am helping Qian Er also !

saw her.....slim and pleasant face. pass

started with the back massage and its really not bad.

rtf: yes! she mentioned that fj is possible...after we know each other better

hope that she will accept fj soon :D

BRO ! you must be very yan dao ! Hope you can pave the path to ALL BROs happiness ! Every BRO that tried her is trying to get her to "想通和想开" ! ME TOO OF COURSE :p!

pistevo
23-11-2008, 10:33 AM
rtf: yes! she mentioned that fj is possible...after we know each other better haha

so thanks to bro pistevo for this shy gem! and hope that she will accept fj soon :D

GOOOD SUNDAY MORNING TO ALL BROS

Soory Bro thx1138 , forgot to thank you for your FR ! thanks for the FR ! Upz you with my miserable 1 point ! Really hope that with many BROs persuading her ! She will realise the fact that she is much desired and will offer FJ again ! BUT again to ALL BROs , PLEASE don't result to force ! please respect her wishes ! NO is NO , if she say YES that means " YOU ARE A WINNER ":D

best123
23-11-2008, 04:52 PM
Thanks bro pistevo for sharing.... I was ALMOST THE WINNER today!!!!!!!! (KNN- never bring cap :o)

looks: 6.5/10 (face good, grooming good but stained teeth, turn off for me that's why did not freench her)
body: 8/10 ( well maintained body, smooth skin, nice breast, natural and soft)
messsage: 8/10 (frankly she can fight with my all time favorite SUKI liao)
hj: 7/10 (slow no rush with heavy petting for me:D)
Attitude : 10/10. Very smiley, gentle and eager to please...
RTM/RTF : Yes

Few points to update all bros.....

When I sms her where to meet up, she replied L81. However this is far for her as she tales MRT. If you drive like me, better would be pick her up.... she said she paiseh to ask for ppl to fetch her. so far only 1 kind bro did that...

She ends her shift 7am and need sto sleep. Her earliest slot is 2pm. I sms her I wanted 1pm and she accomodated... I feel paiseh

She is here on 2 years pass but will stop as soon as her agent loan is cleared....so hurry!

CTC from TS or Bro pistevo only please....

pistevo
24-11-2008, 02:38 AM
I was ALMOST THE WINNER today!!!!!!!! (KNN- never bring cap

body: 8/10 ( well maintained body, smooth skin, nice breast, natural and soft)
messsage: 8/10 (frankly she can fight with my all time favorite SUKI liao)
hj: 7/10 (slow no rush with heavy petting for me
Attitude : 10/10. Very smiley, gentle and eager to please...
RTM/RTF : Yes

WA LAU ! condoms is a must bring for all adventures ! DON't leave home without it ! You don't know when you will get some !:p

Anyway thanks for the FR BRO ! Very much appreciated ! :D

pistevo
24-11-2008, 09:41 AM
GOOD MORNING ALL BROs

Just cleared a batch of PMs from BROs who have requested Qian Er contact !

Got feedback from Qian Er , BROs PLEASE try to persuade her to do fj when you meet her and not bombarding her with phone calls ! This will only frustrate her and ALL of US will only have the chance of dreaming about it left . BROs be cool and work your charms with her slowly !:D I still trying to be the good guy althou I still want her ! :p

andytanforu
24-11-2008, 05:38 PM
This is my 1st post

Stats

Looks : 7/10 grows on you especially with her sweet voice!
Light Fingering : Yes.
Painting : Never try
Massage : 8
Jua gen : no

pistevo
25-11-2008, 02:05 AM
This is my 1st post

Looks : 7/10 grows on you especially with her sweet voice!

Massage : 8

Thanks for your virgin FR BRO Andytanforu! UPz you with my sole point !

hornyman6969
25-11-2008, 09:44 AM
TS,

Car petrol run low. May need to pump today after lunch :D

pistevo
25-11-2008, 10:19 AM
TS,

Car petrol run low. May need to pump today after lunch :D

GOOOD MORNING TO ALL BROs

BRO hornyman6969! have immediately PM you her contacts ! can try calling her now in fact !:D

Xgenre
25-11-2008, 10:42 AM

For a TS, you sure are very on abt promoting her. Even pm me to remind me to call her, 1 day after u passed me her contacts. For your info, I called her twice yesterday but she didn't answer. So how to arrange? You said I can call her after 1030am, even though she's on night shift.

Will post FR once i try.

pistevo
25-11-2008, 02:26 PM
For a TS, you sure are very on abt promoting her. Even pm me to remind me to call her, 1 day after u passed me her contacts. For your info, I called her twice yesterday but she didn't answer. So how to arrange? You said I can call her after 1030am, even though she's on night shift.

Will post FR once i try.

BRO , i pay special attention to you cos you senior mah :D and also she replies to sms than calls more than often . thats why i pm and asked you how is it so far . You also mention that your chinese is private limited so i offered to help . Don't misunderstand my enthusiasm , i also paid special attention to BRO aczeta 76 when he was interested in trying her . she is a gem deserving of help.:D

Cheers !

aczeta76
25-11-2008, 05:30 PM
BRO , i pay special attention to you cos you senior mah :D and also she replies to sms than calls more than often . thats why i pm and asked you how is it so far . You also mention that your chinese is private limited so i offered to help . Don't misunderstand my enthusiasm , i also paid special attention to BRO aczeta 76 when he was interested in trying her . she is a gem deserving of help.:D

Cheers !

yaya...qian er is a nice lady. Me tied up with something so no RTM to her for the moment

best123
25-11-2008, 08:41 PM

Will post FR once i try.

sms her bro

pistevo
26-11-2008, 02:46 PM
To the person who zap me ! what did i do wrong ? :confused:

Pump Cashier to PUMP u... 26-11-2008 12:16 PM ???

brobigcock
26-11-2008, 03:47 PM
TS, can provide me with contact?
Can she speak english? cos im scared if i sms or call her, its hard to communicate.

thanks alot.

Lormeelover
26-11-2008, 05:25 PM

Stats

Damage

Massage with jua gen $70

Please Note

Can please enlighten me on this term Jua Gen?

Liquid@cid
26-11-2008, 06:38 PM
bro TS, need to pump petrol soon, petrol station number plsssss...........:)

pistevo
27-11-2008, 02:00 AM
qian er is a nice lady. Me tied up with something so no RTM to her for the moment

Thanks BRO for your support ! your upcoming RTM is much appreciated !

bro TS, need to pump petrol soon, petrol station number plsssss...........:)

Have PM you her contacts BRO !

TS, can provide me with contact?
Can she speak english? cos im scared if i sms or call her, its hard to communicate.

Her english is private limited so she prefer to converse in chinese . If you need my help , i can assist but must tell me when;where and what time in advance (best 1 day in advance ). Also please PM me your hp no so i can pass it to her . So on that actual day you just open a room and sms rm number to her . Please understand bro , i am just helping her out so when i log into sbf then i can help you .

pistevo
27-11-2008, 09:06 AM

sms her bro

:D:D

Can please enlighten me on this term Jua Gen?

Bro lormeelover , information is cut and paste from sources found in sbf about JUAGEN . For more do read up other juagen threads in sbf .:D

Normal JUAGEN routine, it should cover all the veins and pressure pts around the groin, such as from stomach towards, at both thighs from outer to inner, below the groin, the shaft and not forgetting the 2 ping-pongs . The techniques used is either "rubbing" to regulate the blood flow, "pulling" to strengthen the veins or "pressing" to stimulate the pressure pts. Throughout the routine, you would experienced erections due to the blood flow to your groin. She will then stop the blood flow by pressing the pressure pts and continue to repeat this throughout the massage. The intent is to circulate and improve the blood flow in and out of the manhood.

ksc81
27-11-2008, 02:13 PM
After more than a month, decided to pay Qianer a visit again. Had not rally tried her massage skills before as our previous encounter was more focussed on the fj.

The 1 hr massage was pleasent enough--not great and I would also normally preferred a longer session. Despite my pleadings, could not get her to extend her service to beyond the hj .. Did manage to secure a minor concession from her which I hope could lead to further concessions down the trek.

Will however continue to wait for other bros to persuade her to see the light sooner..hehe.

Thinking about it rationally, I feel that the current arrangement did not represent "best value" based on what is currently available on the market. However, would probably continue to persevere (at least for awhile longer) just to see how far I can get with Qian-er.

leeway
27-11-2008, 03:06 PM
Hi Bro, Got her on monday. Nice girl. good message and hj.

Next aim is to F her.

If you are looking for good message and later invest more time with her.
U will get a good F from her.

Nice body, Nice boob and nice tit

Definately return to her service.

lol

formidable
27-11-2008, 11:01 PM
Thank ALOT ALOT bro TS for intro. Guess u fated to know her. She is a REAL GEM. Treat her with respect and she give u pleasant surprises and great services :)

She is sex goddess whom man will die /go crazy for ha.

Waited for 20mins to get rm in LV H81. Sms her rm number and she come within 5mins while i bath.

Face: between syt(dim light 7.5/10)and milf (normal lighting) 6.5/10), pretty
Body : 9.5/10 smooth young skin, nice figure
Boob: 9.5/10 B+ to C- (nice natural looking cleavage, lao chui nua ,drool,marikita)
msg: 8/10 ( opt for medium strength)
jg: 7/10
hj: 8/10
rtf: back for more as Loyal customer if she here for long term. DIE DIE MUST TRY :)
damage: 70 + tips (exclude hotel rm)

pistevo
28-11-2008, 02:27 AM
Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you ! to BRO Ksc81 ; BRO Leeway & BRO Formidable for you juicy FRs !:D

She is a REAL GEM. Treat her with respect and she give u pleasant surprises and great services

She is sex goddess whom man will die /go crazy for ha.

Body : 9.5/10 smooth young skin, nice figure
Boob: 9.5/10 B+ to C- (nice natural looking cleavage, lao chui nua ,drool,marikita)
msg: 8/10 ( opt for medium strength)

rtf: back for more as Loyal customer if she here for long term. DIE DIE MUST TRY :)

BRO ! you kena electrified by her huh ?:D

Nice girl. good message and hj.Next aim is to F her.

If you are looking for good message and later invest more time with her.
U will get a good F from her.

Nice body, Nice boob and nice tit

Definately return to her service.

Bro , you hinting something is it ?????

After more than a month, decided to pay Qianer a visit again.

Will however continue to wait for other bros to persuade her to see the light sooner..hehe.

would probably continue to persevere just to see how far I can get with Qian-er.

Bro ! i also same same as you !:D will rtf her this weekend and see how !

pistevo
28-11-2008, 08:51 AM
GOOD MORNING ! have just cleared a batch of request ! happy that many Bros kept to their promises of FR after trying especially those newbies BROs !:D

sancilang
28-11-2008, 11:22 AM
Bro ! super newbie here , just join today sbf and would like to have her contact to start with . :D thanks in advance.

brobigcock
28-11-2008, 11:54 AM
Her english is private limited so she prefer to converse in chinese . If you need my help , i can assist but must tell me when;where and what time in advance (best 1 day in advance ). Also please PM me your hp no so i can pass it to her . So on that actual day you just open a room and sms rm number to her . Please understand bro , i am just helping her out so when i log into sbf then i can help you

Bro,does she speak the basic english? so i mean have chemistry mah during the massage. can you pass her contact. thanks.

stysyp
28-11-2008, 10:13 PM
First of all, must thanks TS for such a good gem. She is among one of the best I have ever met. Got her contact for such a long time, but time dint match. Managed to meet her tonight at Blastier H81. Booked the room and wait her. She asked me to bath myself while waiting her. So I bathed myself. After that, the door bell rang. After opening the door, saw such a decent lady. Let her in and she had a bath herself. Then start to message. Message technique was quite good for me, as well as Duoduo from bro asslover. She was service-oriented and suggested to high up the air conditioner when she felt I am cold. After message, she striped to bra and underwear and do HJ with oil. I dint like Juagon, so dint ask her to do that. She allowed me to kiss her nipples but not allowed fingering, finally shot out and she mess up with handkerchief. Then she ask me to rest for a while before bathing. What a considerate gal. Bros who treat her in the future pls be a gentleman and respect her since she mentioned some bros before did not give her enough respects. She was just try to earn some pocket money so do not force her to do whatever she don't want.

Looks : 7.5/10 decent and look younger than 26. with sweet voice and slim body.
Boobs : 32B a bit big nipple but still ok lah.
Weight: 43Kg I don't think her body is tan.
BJ: Nil, got to respect her
FJ: Nil, got to respect her
Light Fingering : Not yet authorised ! but I manage to touch her pussy a little :p
Painting : Nil, got to respect her
Massage : 8 ( Trained in China )
Jua gen : dint try
rtf: maybe, depends on timeslot

Thanks TS again!:D

lone_dog69
28-11-2008, 10:19 PM
Bro pistevo

Thks for the contact.

Will try to look her up soon.

Cheers!

Raymond128
29-11-2008, 12:25 AM
Bro,
Can share contact pls... I want to PUMP.....

pistevo
29-11-2008, 05:37 AM
Bro ! super newbie here , just join today sbf and would like to have her contact to start with . :D thanks in advance.

GOOD NICK BRO ! three times man ! had PM you her contacts BRO !

pistevo
29-11-2008, 09:53 AM
ITS A SUNNY SATURDAY MORNING ! MORNING BROS !

Thks for the contact.

Will try to look her up soon.

Its my pleasure to share out her contacts to ALL BROs .

First of all, must thanks TS for such a good gem. She is among one of the best I have ever met. Message technique was quite good for me, as well as Duoduo from bro asslover. She was service-oriented . Bros who treat her in the future pls be a gentleman and respect her since she mentioned some bros before did not give her enough respects. She was just try to earn some pocket money so do not force her to do whatever she don't want.

Looks : 7.5/10 decent and look younger than 26. with sweet voice and slim body.
Massage : 8 ( Trained in China )
rtf: maybe, depends on timeslot

Thank you Thank you for your supportive FR BRO !

Bro,
Can share contact pls... I want to PUMP.....

Bro ! Please check your inbox !

Bro,does she speak the basic english? so i mean have chemistry mah during the massage. can you pass her contact. thanks.

Easy BRO ! sms her first , when she replies then call her . then talk to her and see how much can you two click . :D Contact of her's is in your inbox !

pistevo
30-11-2008, 03:57 AM
So how to arrange? Will post FR once i try.

BRO ! got your PM and will inform her today about it . Will ask her to sms you once she confirmed ok for the rendezvous! will just sms you ok. :D

JacDao
30-11-2008, 09:28 AM
Hi there !

There are still BROs that PM me for QIAN ER's contact . Although BRO pistevo have no problem in letting me pass out her contact as well , I am not on line that often . So BROs who PM me sorry for the delay .

ravenpump
01-12-2008, 11:38 AM
hi hi can i have her contacts pls.. thank u .

pistevo
01-12-2008, 03:16 PM
hi hi can i have her contacts pls.. thank u .

BRO ! done ! please check !:D

Although BRO pistevo have no problem in letting me pass out her contact as well , I am not on line that often . So BROs who PM me sorry for the delay .

BRO ! finally you have power already !

POSEIDON
01-12-2008, 06:40 PM
1st thank for the contact. My honest fr base on meeting last week.

Looks-6/10 she don't look 26 more like 30s to me.
Breast-fake, slightly brown nipple
Body-consider the very slim type
Pussy-no fj to me but she can get wet easy. Her sex pref is slow slow.
Massage-very good. She haven try her best, she can if she one.

Don't know why she do this since don't wan fj which earn more $. Think chosy she. I old man no choice.

Chxchx
01-12-2008, 10:06 PM
may i noe how long was the whole session?
1hr, 1.5hr?

Naka_Timo
02-12-2008, 10:38 AM
TS, pls clear your inbox, cant get my PM through. Mind PM me her number. thanks

pistevo
02-12-2008, 01:16 PM
GOOOD DAY TO ALLL!

Massage-very good. She haven try her best, she can if she one.

Don't know why she do this since don't wan fj which earn more $. Think chosy she. I old man no choice.

Thank you BRO for your FR !:D

TS, pls clear your inbox, cant get my PM through. Mind PM me her number. thanks

Sorry BRO ! cleared already ! sudden influx of request and BROs that pass contact to me !:D have also pm you her contact !

may i noe how long was the whole session?
1hr, 1.5hr?

Its about 1.5 hr BRO ! her contact is now in your inbox.:D

pistevo
02-12-2008, 02:48 PM
ATTENTION ALL BROs

Just received a call from Qian er . Fatigue has taken its tow , having to work night shift and FL during the day ! she decided that she will only entertain two or three BROs max daily from today onwards . So BROs please book in advance to avoid any disappointment .

lone_dog69
02-12-2008, 09:49 PM
Ha ha!!

I was the first today to have a slot with her.... she was slightly late. But no problem.

Yes... I spoke to her about the fatigue part, as she does 4 bros a day minimum and then to work for the night shift. Infact today... other than me, she had a slot at 4pm, 5pm and 6pm. At 7pm she goes home to rest have dinner then to work at 10pm. She finish work art 7am and rest till noon Have lunch and starts the FL again. Must take care of her bros.

Anyway... my FR.

She basically stripped to her bra and panties to massage. I opted for hard (without oil) pressure. She helped to removed the knots from my back. on and off, she would tease me with her fingers. The way she massages from the front can get you off. When doing the front, she massages over your face like 69. Where her breast actually brushes your nose and face. Her pussy would also be at your tongue tip, if you licked out. But I was only there for the massage. So beared with it. When she reached the JG....and HJ.... I just erupted loads of cum. She helped me clean up and then did my big head massage.

She had a shower and asked to wait for her 4pm appointment. When she got the sms, it was in the other H81. So she made her way and I my way.

Thks Bro Pistevo for the contact!!

Cheers!

pistevo
03-12-2008, 10:08 AM
Yes... I spoke to her about the fatigue part, as she does 4 bros a day minimum and then to work for the night shift. She finish work art 7am and rest till noon Have lunch and starts the FL again. Must take care of her bros.

Thank you BRO lone_dog69 for your FR . Qian Er maybe be taking a break soon pending on leave allocation and approval . She might go back CHINA ( old home ) for a month . Will let ALL BROs know when and whether it is comfirmed or not !

HotBlood29125
03-12-2008, 11:00 AM
bro, can pim her contacts?

daringwolf
03-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Very very sorry for the late reply. I was the first to try her on Sunday (20.11.2008). Here is my FR.

She was late for 30mins from the time I booked the room. When she entered the room, i find her pleasant looking and fair. She was a bit shy but she stripped to her bra and panties. Proceeded with the massage without oil as I find it quite difficult to wash away. WOuld say she is patient but a bit soft spoken. Overall, massage is alright to me.

Eventually, she proceeded with her hj. Would again say that she is patient and would not complain about anything. I had tired her out as I tend to "explode" very long but she did not complain at all. At least, her effort paid off and she proceeded to wah up. However, she was shy and would prefer to bath alone. Once I took my bath, both of us walked out of the room...

Looks: 6.5-7/10
Boobs: 32-33B/C (Don't know how to estimate but confirm firm)
Massage: 6.5-7/10
HJ: 7/10 (Good effort)
Damage: $100 (Everything including tips and room)
Note: She will switch off the lights as she is very shy...
RTF: Most likely...

funtimer08
03-12-2008, 02:10 PM
Who got nobody ask which credit card got extra 5% discount haha! Joking!! :D

You would not only need credit card. You need SPC card to get another 5% too. Swipe her butt crack? or between the boobs i suppose?

funtimer08
03-12-2008, 02:12 PM
TO ALL BROS

I would love to have her contact, brother JacDao. May i have the pleasure of that? Thanks in advance.

pistevo
03-12-2008, 09:47 PM
You would not only need credit card. You need SPC card to get another 5% too. Swipe her butt crack? or between the boobs i suppose?

Hahahaha ,after swiping please wait for the reciept to be printed at the cunt !:p

I would love to have her contact, brother JacDao. May i have the pleasure of that? Thanks in advance.

BRO ! Bro jacdao was helping me when i was away ! Now i back , you should ask from me mah !:D Check your inbox , the contact is there !

Overall, massage is alright to me.

Looks: 6.5-7/10
Boobs: 32-33B/C (Don't know how to estimate but confirm firm)

RTF: Most likely...

Thank you BRO for your support !

bro, can pim her contacts?

Ask and you will recieve ! Check your inbox BRO !

pistevo
04-12-2008, 08:50 AM
GOOD MORNING TO ALL BROs

Just cleared a batch of PMs !

JacDao
04-12-2008, 11:36 AM
GOOD DAY TO ALL BROs

I would like to express my gratitude to ALL BROs that have upz me ! Will return favour with my new found 1 point !:D

Hertzi
04-12-2008, 06:15 PM
Thank you Bro Pistevo for contact.

She a very hard gal to locate but i manage to book a slot on 2 Dec.
(A tip for all, don't bother to call her..just sms in chinese and wait for reply)

Definately a pretty and nice gal to get your massage from.:)

Nice hard massage going to sensual sometimes..haha
Finish off with a good HJ.

Will try to RTM

Recommend all bro to support her ;)

obking
04-12-2008, 07:45 PM
Managed to book her two days ago. A 'girl-next-door ' , slim, fair-complexion and ample boobs lady she is. Was pretty eager to serve. Gave a good back rub, certainly better if not equal to those in most serious Tui Na shops. At the end of back rub she did gave a sensual massage at topmost between the legs and that's really refreshing. After turnover she continued with sexy sensual and when she noticed I am ready she mounted on me as if doing a cowgirl act. But she's actually offering her mangoes for tasting before the HJ. Left the command & control to her and soon after I am gratefully done.

Bloody good alternative to FJ if one wants a rub and a relief. Highly recommended. Juz $70 !

Thanks Bro JacDao for the contact !

pistevo
05-12-2008, 02:31 AM
A 'girl-next-door ' , slim, fair-complexion and ample boobs lady she is. Was pretty eager to serve. Gave a good back rub, certainly better if not equal to those in most serious Tui Na shops. At the end of back rub she did gave a sensual massage at topmost between the legs and that's really refreshing.

Bloody good alternative to FJ if one wants a rub and a relief. Highly recommended. Juz $70 !

(A tip for all, don't bother to call her..just sms in chinese and wait for reply)

Definately a pretty and nice gal to get your massage from.:)

Nice hard massage going to sensual sometimes..haha
Finish off with a good HJ.

Will try to RTM

Recommend all bro to support her ;)

THANK YOU BROs for your FRs , two more GOOD FAVOURABLE FRs about QIAN ER

pistevo
05-12-2008, 10:00 AM
TGIF TO ALL BROs

Party time for many BROs ! for some its end of the week for me ; had to stay put with the OC ! :( Marriage means NO CHEONING on weekends ! Well anyway ! Just cleared a batch of PMs again !

frankykhoo
05-12-2008, 10:44 AM
TS thanks for contact but this 2 weeks was occuppied by my new catch... will find a day to test drive this PRC import :p

Hope she will not be back soon.....

pistevo
05-12-2008, 12:11 PM
will find a day to test drive this PRC import :p

Own time own target carry on Bro !:D

niefeng23
05-12-2008, 03:35 PM
bro she changed her number?i sms her got no replies leh

pistevo
06-12-2008, 05:55 AM
bro she changed her number?i sms her got no replies leh

HER number is her rice bowl so how can anyhow change ! I mention before that she will entertain max 2 - 3 bros a day . maybe her slots full or she is tired ? let me check it out for you ! will ask her to reply to all whom she cannot entertain each day . Thanks for your support BRO !:D

sammynova
07-12-2008, 01:59 AM
Thanks TS for sharing this lovely gem with me…Sms Qian Er on Friday nite to arrange for Saturday 1st slot.. Pick her up on Sat afternoon at her place in amk to Lavender H81 and I took the opportunity to break ice along the way… At first I find her not so attractive in her normal clothing…But when she stripped to her red lingerie, eek:my didi just can’t help marikita slowly…Fatal Seduction…

Name: Qian Er
Looks: 6.5/10 (consider sweet for her age)
Boobs: 9.0/10
-One of the best pair of breasts I’ve ever play with in 2008,
-Light brown nipples
-Cup B but definitely firm and real! I just can’t help but to suck & squeeze them throughout the HJ session)
Massage: 8.5/10 (Definitely Pro)
HJ: 9.5/10 (Fantastic! She just know how to please our manhood lor!)
French: Not allowed
Auto-roaming: Upper body only.
Damage: $70 + $20 (Tips) + $20 (room) – No regret at all…
RTF: Definitely. I love her everything. She will be perfect if she is younger.
Extra Info: She will not go back to China until her contract is up….so good news to all bro, 22 months more to enjoy her.
I just wish all bros here to be gentle with her… :)
Thank you...TS

pistevo
07-12-2008, 08:30 AM
One of the best pair of breasts I’ve ever play with in 2008,

Massage: 8.5/10 (Definitely Pro)

HJ: 9.5/10 (Fantastic! She just know how to please our manhood lor!)

Damage: $70 + $20 (Tips) + $20 (room) – No regret at all…

RTF: Definitely. I love her everything. She will be perfect if she is younger.

I just wish all bros here to be gentle with her… :)

Thank you BRO for your FR ! You FR is your appreciation for my sharing , your RTF will be your appreciation for her good service !:D

pistevo
07-12-2008, 01:53 PM
Quick log in ! HAPPY HOILDAYS ! will take a break from releasing contacts due to OC surveillance . Will release contacts after the holiday ! CHEERs

JacDao
08-12-2008, 12:34 PM
will take a break from releasing contacts due to OC surveillance . Will release contacts after the holiday ! CHEERs

BRO ! Grounded for the hoildays again !:D HAPPY HOILDAY TO ALL BROs and to YOU BRO Pistevo !

pistevo
09-12-2008, 05:01 AM
BRO ! Grounded for the hoildays again !:D HAPPY HOILDAY TO ALL BROs and to YOU BRO Pistevo !

GOOD MORNING TO ALL BROS ! Pistevo is back !!!!

YES BRO ! Grounded for the holidays ! kind of addicted to sammyboy ! never log in feel that i short of doing something . quite uncomfortable.:D

Nicky
09-12-2008, 09:30 AM
Newbie here. Can PM me her contact?

pistevo
09-12-2008, 12:12 PM
Newbie here. Can PM me her contact?

YO BRO ! check your inbox !:D

bopen
09-12-2008, 09:19 PM
Thank you Bro Pistevo for the contact of Qian Er ..

I have booked a session with her yesterday cause my muscle pain due to basketball game on Sunday. I reached the H at time specified, was shocked to learn that she has forgotten :eek: She was so sorry and rush to the H in 1 hrs time.

Looks : 6/10, 1st look is not convincing but will improve when you build rapport with her through the session.
Boobs : B+ to C, soft and big to keep my hands busy
Height: about 1.6m
Body: Slim and well proportional figure
Massage : 8/10 Hard
Jua gen : 7/10 Not bad as it was not painful and make my brother so long & hard
Damage

Massage with jua gen $70 + 10 tip

brobigcock
09-12-2008, 10:14 PM
bro pistevo, i sms her and book her at 2pm yst. den about 12pm i called her, i spoke english den she keep on sayin no. think she wont service guys who are not chinese. i txt her in english wad, den i only called at 12pm to confirm den suddenly she just change her mind! tot confirm already den change her mind wen i call her cos i speak english on the phone. im malay la, dun think she service.

i cancelled all my plans cos of her and she do this. she confirm by sms in ENGLISH den like tat she do. i really wanna try her but it seems she only serve chinese bros!

QQ man
09-12-2008, 10:28 PM
halo bro, can share with me the contact?..many thanks

pistevo
10-12-2008, 08:49 AM
GOOD MORNING TO ALL BROS !

was shocked to learn that she has forgotten :eek: She was so sorry and rush to the H in 1 hrs time.

Boobs : B+ to C, soft and big to keep my hands busy
Body: Slim and well proportional figure
Massage : 8/10 Hard
Jua gen : 7/10 Not bad as it was not painful and make my brother so long & hard

Massage with jua gen $70 + 10 tip

Thanks BRO for your favourable FR ! very gentlemanly of you to forgive and wait for her ! talked to her just now , she has a very good impression of you !:D

halo bro, can share with me the contact?..many thanks

BRO , your nick is very disturbing for many .

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3280713-post1.html

i really wanna try her but it seems she only serve chinese bros!

Sorry BRO , as per mentioned in the initial PM to you and as per mentioned in this thread , she will only entertain CHINESE BROs . so sorry but I can't change her mind but to respect her wishes .:cool:

pistevo
10-12-2008, 02:40 PM
Quick log in to clear a few PMs ! BROs any more FRs on Qian Er ?:D

pistevo
11-12-2008, 02:59 PM
GOOD DAY TO ALL BROs !

Just cleared a few PMs from some BROs . hope you all enjoy her services ! :D

niefeng23
11-12-2008, 03:19 PM
Quick log in to clear a few PMs ! BROs any more FRs on Qian Er ?:D

haiz...actually booked her this 4pm.but this mrning msg me say she company got something on cancelled.bo bianz

99cents
11-12-2008, 03:30 PM
gd try bro....jia you...

iChang
11-12-2008, 04:21 PM
Hi Bro,
I am also new in this forum. But appreciate if you could let me have her contact so I can put in a FR on her.

Stats

Damage

Massage with jua gen $70

Please Note

pistevo
12-12-2008, 02:25 AM
Hi Bro,
I am also new in this forum.

BRO , will pm you her contact in the morning. A thing to take note is that you don't unnecessary quote a whole post . You will be zapped by the BOSS !

Just got back from a heavy drinking session ! will PM all BROs that requested her contacts in the morning when i get into office .

GOOD NIGHT to ALL

bopen
12-12-2008, 03:02 AM
[QUOTE=pistevo;3297519]GOOD MORNING TO ALL BROS !

[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Thanks BRO for your favourable FR ! very gentlemanly of you to forgive and wait for her ! talked to her just now , she has a very good impression of you !:D

Oh Really !!! Then I must RTF again..

JacDao
12-12-2008, 09:13 AM

:D Good Luck BRO ! hope you strike lottery !

pistevo
12-12-2008, 11:53 AM
ITs a FRIDAY AGAIN ! GOOD DAY TO ALL !

have cleared my inbox of PMs that i recieved from BROs yesterday ! ENJOY !

:D Good Luck BRO ! hope you strike lottery !

Yeah man ! strike big big shiok shiok ! then FR okie !

haiz...actually booked her this 4pm.but this mrning msg me say she company got something on cancelled.bo bianz

Sorry to hear that BRO ! hope you try again !

gd try bro....jia you...

:confused: how to jia people when you have no power ?

Hi Bro,
I am also new in this forum. But appreciate if you could let me have her contact so I can put in a FR on her.

Check your mail BRO !:D

sexkiller
12-12-2008, 01:19 PM
bro pistevo, i sms her and book her at 2pm yst. den about 12pm i called her, i spoke english den she keep on sayin no. think she wont service guys who are not chinese. i txt her in english wad, den i only called at 12pm to confirm den suddenly she just change her mind! tot confirm already den change her mind wen i call her cos i speak english on the phone. im malay la, dun think she service.

i cancelled all my plans cos of her and she do this. she confirm by sms in ENGLISH den like tat she do. i really wanna try her but it seems she only serve chinese bros!
hello brother,
I think she scare of you, bro-big-cock...

pistevo
13-12-2008, 05:57 AM
hello brother,
I think she scare of you, bro-big-cock...

:D:D:D:D She was indeed shocked when he spoke to her in malay !

A GOOD SATURDAY MORNING GREETINGS TO ALL BEFORE I GO FOR MY JOG !

sancilang
13-12-2008, 10:08 AM
Hi BRO ! I being trying to call her but she doesn't pick up?

zelc
13-12-2008, 11:26 AM
hi bro, pls pm contact...million thanks

Kyser Soze
13-12-2008, 11:29 AM
Got Qian Er's contact from Bro pistevo weeks ago. No time to try her, as I was busy with the year-end closing. What a joke. My company is planning to retrench, yet I still work so hard for them. :eek: Since Qian Er is on work permit, I have plenty of time to try her. Met her at one of the mid-week afternoons at Lavender. Her fiery hot bra and panty is a tempting sight. Unfortunately, she has closed shop for FJ. Else, I would really want to do her right away, instead of just a HJ. But I have to respect people, right?

Here's my short & comprehensive FR:
Looks: 7/10 (Pleasant looking.)
Body: 7.5/10 (B cup with Light brownish nipples. A joy to hold.)
HJ: 9/10 (She continued the motion, despite I have already cummed. She handled my dick well and complimented that I released a lot of my load. Well, that makes a man feel good.)
Massage: 8.5/10 (Solid! As I do not enjoy hard massage, her strength is right for me.)
GFE: 7.5/10 (Very nice lady to talk with. But I see that she works hard for money. After my session, she has another. And she has to work at night.)
Damage: $70 (exclude room)
RTF: Very likely. Wonder she will do FJ... :rolleyes:

pistevo
13-12-2008, 04:31 PM
Hi BRO ! I being trying to call her but she doesn't pick up?

BRO , What i can say is that you have to be patient with her since she limits herself to a few slots a day . So please try again ! SMS better !

Unfortunately, she has closed shop for FJ. Else, I would really want to do her right away, instead of just a HJ. But I have to respect people, right?

Here's my short & comprehensive FR:
Looks: 7/10 (Pleasant looking.)
Body: 7.5/10 (B cup with Light brownish nipples. A joy to hold.)
HJ: 9/10 (She continued the motion, despite I have already cummed. She handled my dick well and complimented that I released a lot of my load. Well, that makes a man feel good.)
Massage: 8.5/10 (Solid! As I do not enjoy hard massage, her strength is right for me.)
GFE: 7.5/10 (Very nice lady to talk with. But I see that she works hard for money. After my session, she has another. And she has to work at night.)
RTF: Very likely. Wonder she will do FJ... :rolleyes:

Thanks BRO for your most favourable FR ! Cheers !:D

pixcock
14-12-2008, 03:51 AM
Dear TS, pls pm contacts, I cannot tahan liao

brobroB
14-12-2008, 01:12 PM
Thanks bro pistevo for the great recommendation.
Got the contact from him like two weeks ago, but only manage to try Qian Er last friday evening 5pm slot due to vitamin M issues.

She's a nice-mannered PRC, great massage skills with a great body figure. Massage is really good and relaxing.
Well its definately value for money. The only thing is that she can only serve a limited numbers of brothers daily, so have to see luck to get a comfirmation.

Hats off to bro Pristevo acute radar, help us to find a gem indeed.

Stats conqueur with TS. So shall not repeat here.
Damage: 70+rm 20+tips 10
rtm: possibly if timing and vit M no prob.

Stats

Damage

Massage with jua gen $70

Please Note

brobroB
14-12-2008, 01:14 PM
Got the contact from him like two weeks ago, but only manage to try Qian Er last friday evening 5pm slot due to vitamin M issues.

She's a nice-mannered PRC, great massage skills with a great body figure. Massage is really good and relaxing.
Well its definately value for money. The only thing is that she can only serve a limited numbers of brothers daily, so have to see luck to get a comfirmation.

Hats off to bro Pristevo acute radar, help us to find a gem indeed.

Stats conqueur with TS. So shall not repeat here.
Damage: 70+rm 20+tips 10

Stats

Damage

Massage with jua gen $70

Please Note

pistevo
15-12-2008, 07:12 AM
MANIC MONDAY BLUES !

I dislike the feeling of waking up on Mondays ! Sigh......... Back to office to slog again ! Luckily have SBF and the FLs to cheer me up ! :D

Well its definitely value for money. The only thing is that she can only serve a limited numbers of brothers daily, so have to see luck to get a confirmation.

Hats off to bro Pistevo acute radar, help us to find a gem indeed.

Always a CHEER UP to see a favourable FR in the morning ! Thanks BRO !

tonyng78
15-12-2008, 01:47 PM
First of all, I must thanks Bro Pistevo for the contact. Managed to make appt with her last Saturday at Lavender H81 at 3pm. Was there so booked the room and sms her the room no. She reply me that she will be late. After 15mins passed, the door bell rang. After opening the door, saw such a decent lady...:o Let her in and she had a bath herself. Then start to message.
I must said her massage was good. Franking speaking I don't really like massage before as I always find it either to hard or they just simply don't know how to massage. So yesterday was my very first massage after stop for so many years... Her massage technique was just right for me. She was very service-oriented and ask me if I feel cold want to high up the air conditioner. She TCSS with me thruout the massage. A nice lady to talk with. After massage, she striped to her red hot bra and underwear and do HJ with oil. She allowed me to touch thru her undies but not allowed fingering, her nipples was very hard. Finally I shot out and she clear away the mess up with tissues. Then she ask me to rest for a while before bathing. What a considerate gal.
As she got another appt with another Bro and she was late already, so I ask her to go first. As I dont want the next Bro to wait for so long as he booked a room already. Give me a very sweet smile before went out...:)

Looks : 7.5/10 decent and good looking. With sweet voice and slim body.
Boobs : 32B a bit big nipple, I like it.
BJ: Nil, got to respect her
FJ: Nil, got to respect her
Painting : Nil, got to respect her
Massage : 9/10 ( Trained in China )
Jua gen : 8/10
HJ : 7/10
rtf: Yes, its a MUST.

Thank you...:)

jason28
15-12-2008, 04:15 PM
last sat have my RTF with Qian er at 4pm .
just after bro tonyng 78 :p
luckly QE message me and check if i'm free ? cause one of the bros lat minutes got something on . so i have my rtf with qe .. :D

short FR :

Looks : from 7 to 8/10 getting more & more naught ..
Boobs : 32c everytime i touch i feel more horny ..
Weight: 43Kg
BJ: Nil,
FJ: Nil,
Painting : Nil,
Massage : 9.5/10
Jua gen : 7/10
HJ : 8.5/10
GFE: 9.5/10
rtf: Yes,Yes Yes!!:cool:

jason28
15-12-2008, 04:17 PM
As she got another appt with another Bro and she was late already, so I ask her to go first. As I dont want the next Bro to wait for so long as he booked a room already. Give me a very sweet smile before went out...:)

Thanks bro , is nice of you ..

cause ...

i'm the nest one after you ..
:p

tonyng78
15-12-2008, 05:39 PM
Thanks bro , is nice of you ..

cause ...

i'm the nest one after you ..
:p

Its ok... She told me she had four sessions on tat day and Im the first one. I also don't want other Bros to wait for her too long as I know the waiting feeling don't feel good and she have to earn a living too...:p

jason28
15-12-2008, 06:05 PM
Its ok... She told me she had four sessions on tat day and Im the first one. I also don't want other Bros to wait for her too long as I know the waiting feeling don't feel good and she have to earn a living too...:p

我也是。。
我好了之后我先回了。。 我让她在房里休息。。

请个位兄弟打哥们。。 好好的对待(千儿):D

snowman3
16-12-2008, 01:36 AM
MANIC MONDAY BLUES !

I dislike the feeling of waking up on Mondays ! Sigh......... Back to office to slog again ! Luckily have SBF and the FLs to cheer me up ! :D

Always a CHEER UP to see a favourable FR in the morning ! Thanks BRO !

Bro,
Read many nice FRs about her.
Could you let me ve her ctc please.
FR follow after my sortie w her ok. :p

Kam Sia! ;)
Snowman3

pistevo
16-12-2008, 08:25 AM
GOOOD MORNING TO ALL BROS !

Its ok... She told me she had four sessions on tat day and Im the first one. I also don't want other Bros to wait for her too long as I know the waiting feeling don't feel good and she have to earn a living too

请个位兄弟打哥们。。 好好的对待(千儿):D

Thank you BROs ! She is very happy to have meet up with such understanding and caring Friends !

my RTF with Qian er at 4pm . just after bro tonyng 78 :p

Looks : from 7 to 8/10 getting more & more naught ..
Massage : 9.5/10
Jua gen : 7/10
HJ : 8.5/10
GFE: 9.5/10
rtf: Yes,Yes Yes!!:cool:

Looks : 7.5/10 decent and good looking. With sweet voice and slim body.
Boobs : 32B a bit big nipple, I like it.
Massage : 9/10 ( Trained in China )
Jua gen : 8/10
HJ : 7/10
rtf: Yes, its a MUST.

I am very appreciative of the favourable FRs that you BROs have written ! THANK YOU THANK YOU !

pistevo
16-12-2008, 10:50 AM
ATTENTION TO ALL BROs

I will be very busy for the next few months because of certain family issues ! Will retire as T.S of this thread . BRO JACDAO will take over as T.S since he has helped me before .

All BROs who wants QIAN ER's contact , Please PM BRO JACDAO directly . I will not be able to log in as often as I can now . BRO JACDAO will officially be the T.S of this thread from now onwards.

Thank you BROs for your kind support ! :cool:

pistevo
16-12-2008, 10:52 AM
ATTENTION TO ALL BROs

I will be very busy for the next few months because of certain family issues ! Will retire as T.S of this thread . BRO JACDAO will take over as T.S since he has helped me before .

All BROs who wants QIAN ER's contact , Please PM BRO JACDAO directly . I will not be able to log in as often as I can now . BRO JACDAO will officially be the T.S of this thread from now onwards.

JacDao
16-12-2008, 12:09 PM

GOOD DAY TO ALL BROs

Received call from BRO PISTEVO this morning . I will be taking over the reins of T.S of this thread from now onwards . So BROs interested in getting pump off by Qian Er , please PM me direct !

Cheers !

JacDao
16-12-2008, 07:54 PM
Just cleared PMs from a few BROs ! For Qian Er's contact PM me now ! :D

Enjoy BROs

JacDao
16-12-2008, 11:25 PM
ATTENTION TO ALL BROs

Will retire as T.S of this thread . BRO JACDAO will take over as T.S

All BROs who wants QIAN ER's contact , Please PM BRO JACDAO directly . I will not be able to log in as often as I can now so don't be angry or disappointed when you don't get her contact from me. BRO JACDAO will officially be the T.S of this thread from now onwards.

BRO PISTEVO just called me to send out this reminder as still some BROs PM him for QIAN ER's contact .

For QIAN ER's contact . Please PM me and me only . JACDAO

A BIG thank you to ALL BROs

JacDao
17-12-2008, 07:29 AM
GOOD MORNING TO ALL !

Have just cleared my inbox ! BROs please FR after trying her services !

sadsky18
17-12-2008, 07:49 AM
bro ,

what is massage juagen ?

pottter58
17-12-2008, 09:52 AM
Bro JacDao mind sharing the pump gal contact. by message in my mail thanks in advance

niefeng23
17-12-2008, 01:30 PM
Got Qian Er's contact from Bro pistevo some weeks ago.Made some contact with her but its either always i last minute got something on or she got something on.

Then when i finally meet her,i went to the wrong hotel wasted some $$$.Then by the time i actually met her was alread 40 mintues late and she was still so polite and not even a sign of angree.

Here's my short FR:
Looks: 6/10 (Meat and poison.)
Body: 6.5/10 (slight tummy but overall good.)
HJ: 9/10 (She really knows how to teased during the massage,will purposely brushed against your balls as she massage the thighs areas,very seductive.
Massage: 8/10 (Solid! Soft hard just nice.)
GFE: 7.5/10 (Trys to make nice little conversation)
RTF: Will think about it..

XiaoLangGou
19-12-2008, 03:02 AM
I am unlucky so far . My timing always clashes with her schedule ! BRO Jacdao can help me out ? Really wanna try her out .

JacDao
19-12-2008, 03:36 AM
I am unlucky so far . My timing always clashes with her schedule ! BRO Jacdao can help me out ? Really wanna try her out .

Will help you BRO ! but best you try again first. This time advance book ! sure will get to try her ! SMS her is best !:D . All else fail , PM me !

Bro JacDao mind sharing the pump gal contact. by message in my mail thanks in advance

DONE ! Please check your inbox BRO !

:
Body: 6.5/10 (slight tummy but overall good.)
HJ: 9/10 (She really knows how to teased during the massage,will purposely brushed against your balls as she massage the thighs areas,very seductive.
Massage: 8/10 (Solid! Soft hard just nice.)
GFE: 7.5/10 (Trys to make nice little conversation)
RTF: Will think about it..

Thank you BRO for your persistence in trying her out ! hope you rtf her soon !

bro ,

what is massage juagen ?

Bro lormeelover , information is cut and paste from sources found in sbf about JUAGEN . For more do read up other juagen threads in sbf .:D

Normal JUAGEN routine, it should cover all the veins and pressure pts around the groin, such as from stomach towards, at both thighs from outer to inner, below the groin, the shaft and not forgetting the 2 ping-pongs . The techniques used is either "rubbing" to regulate the blood flow, "pulling" to strengthen the veins or "pressing" to stimulate the pressure pts. Throughout the routine, you would experienced erections due to the blood flow to your groin. She will then stop the blood flow by pressing the pressure pts and continue to repeat this throughout the massage. The intent is to circulate and improve the blood flow in and out of the manhood.

BRO , next time read through the thread first .

JacDao
19-12-2008, 09:41 AM
GOOD MORNING !

Its the weekends again! TGIF to ALL ! Just cleared my inbox ! Any more FRs from BROs who had tried her ?

XiaoLangGou
19-12-2008, 10:42 AM
Will help you BRO ! but best you try again first. This time advance book ! sure will get to try her ! SMS her is best !:D . All else fail , PM me !

HOR ! will do . just sms her for tomorrow slot . thanks again bro !

XiaoLangGou
19-12-2008, 02:13 PM
BRO JACDAO , just for your info sake ! managed to get a slot with her liao . Will FR soon.:D Thanks!

JacDao
20-12-2008, 03:51 AM
BRO JACDAO , just for your info sake ! managed to get a slot with her liao . Will FR soon.:D Thanks!

Enjoy your massage then BRO ! Must FR as promised okie !:p

pistevo
20-12-2008, 10:08 AM
GOOD MORNING TO ALL

Just pop in to say Hi to ALL . Also PLEASE DON"T PM me anymore for QIAN ER's contact. Still getting PMs . Please PM BRO JACDAO for her contacts .

XiaoLangGou
20-12-2008, 12:28 PM
Enjoy your massage then BRO ! Must FR as promised okie !:p

MUST thank BRO JACDAO for helping me arrange . Have to rush out again for appointment with my dentist so heres a brief FR .

Finally tried her this morning @ 9am . Picked her up from her house and headed straight to bah kut teh area near toa payoh . Got to room , helped me strip ! she worn a matching black bra and g string ! NICE ! GOOD FIGURE TOO ! Massage was GREAT ! Sensuous and Relaxing yet Firm . Too Bad NO FJ . would like to screw her good ! OVERALL I can say A GOOD GEM & A MUST TRY ! If she offers FJ , I can say there will be a long Q for her since without FJ , getting a slot with her is hard already .

Told me that she will be going HOME to CHINA soon for the CHINESE NEW YEAR in early January . So BROs better FAST LEG FAST HAND try or rtf her before she leaves .

sancilang
21-12-2008, 04:05 AM
So far have got three contacts . One not free today , one on red ! Now left with Qian Er ! will try again in contacting her later . Hope she will be free for me !:(

JacDao
21-12-2008, 10:04 AM
GOOD MORNING TO ALL

So far have got three contacts . One not free today , one on red ! Now left with Qian Er ! will try again in contacting her later . Hope she will be free for me !:(

BRO , patience is a virtue ! you can try calling her now . Should be just after her shift already . :D

NICE ! GOOD FIGURE TOO ! Massage was GREAT ! Sensuous and Relaxing yet Firm . Too Bad NO FJ . would like to screw her good ! OVERALL I can say A GOOD GEM & A MUST TRY ! If she offers FJ , I can say there will be a long Q for her since without FJ , getting a slot with her is hard already .

Told me that she will be going HOME to CHINA soon for the CHINESE NEW YEAR in early January . So BROs better FAST LEG FAST HAND try or rtf her before she leaves .

Thank you BRO Xiaolanggou for your brief FR ! Yes it true . Qian Er is going back for the holidays . Will confirm with ALL BROs ,actual date once her leave is approved . So better rtf or try her before she goes !

I.m.Jim
22-12-2008, 10:13 AM
Hi BRO JACDAO

Newbie here . Can share her contacts with me !:D

JacDao
22-12-2008, 12:53 PM
Hi BRO JACDAO

Newbie here . Can share her contacts with me !:D

Your virginity post is given to this thread , how not to give you her contacts . BUT you have to ACT fast !

Did you manage to get her ? If not BETTER HURRY !

WHY WHY WHY???

Just recieved a call from Qian Er ! Her unpaid leave has being approved and she will leave this christmas eve ! Going for a trip with a lucky and generous BRO to Thailand before she goes back to CHINA . Must find out WHO !!!! :D

She wants me to THANK ALL BROs for the support that you guys have given her and Wishes All a MERRY CHRISTMAS & a HAPPY NEW YEAR !

She will ONLY be back after the CHINESE NEW YEAR ! So watch out for her return ! Stash a few red packets away for a GOOD PUMP MASSAGE !

BROs only left today and tomorrow to RTF or look for her ! A bit rush but there is nothing I can do . Please contact her directly for a slot !!

JacDao
22-12-2008, 12:56 PM
ATTENTION ALL BROs

Just recieved a call from Qian Er ! Her unpaid leave has being approved and she will leave this christmas eve ! Going for a trip with a lucky and generous BRO to Thailand before she goes back to CHINA . Must find out WHO !!!! :D

She wants me to THANK ALL BROs for the support that you guys have given her and Wishes All a MERRY CHRISTMAS & a HAPPY NEW YEAR !

She will ONLY be back after the CHINESE NEW YEAR ! So watch out for her return ! Stash a few red packets away for a GOOD PUMP MASSAGE !

BROs only left today and tomorrow to RTF or look for her ! A bit rush but there is nothing I can do . Please contact her directly for a slot !!

JacDao
22-12-2008, 11:18 PM
ATTENTION ALL BROs

sancilang
24-12-2008, 01:32 AM
ATTENTION ALL BROs

She replied me but told me she already fully booked already until she leaves . :( sigh........... ........

JacDao
25-12-2008, 01:44 AM
TO ALL BROs

Qian Er will be on vacation for the time being till after Chinese New Year ! So watch out for this thread when she is back ! Hopefully she finishes up her cash back home and we can expect her to offer FJ when she come back to recoup her expenditures!Well her cunt be rested and tight for all BROs :p