PDA

View Full Version : PRC That Provides FJ, AR, AJ and Massage With Pix

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

cooler08
23-10-2008, 12:18 AM
Received sms yesterday asking: Hello! R u free?
After a few sms xchange she trying to refresh me who is she....:D

Fix appointment today to meet up with her check in hotel sms her room no.

Ding Dong!

I open the door and straight away gave me a hug and kiss. Chat for awhile tell me her story asking me to help her. Ok lor .....I reply.... hehe

Toilet:
Change to birthday suit and off we go into toilet help me wash front, behind and asshole.....Haha i know somethings special going to happen later.

Bed:Round 1 AJ:
Put pillow below my ass and start her Ass Rimming.....POWER...Last for 5 minutes. Off my pillow and start kiss here kiss there and BBBJ Slow and Fast + abit of Deepthroat. My rod going to explore ask her stop before CIM.hehe

Ask me 1 backdoor straight away ON LA. Cap on and off i go in her with doggie position.....After pump for 10 minutes Exploded.....

After wash up for me off i go resting on bed. TIRED. TCSS for 15 minutes ask me want massage.Her massage is GOOD.Recommend those Bros got back ache like me will sure like her massage......

Bed Round 2 CIM:
Ask her for round 2 for CIM. In 69 position BBBJ for me in return i lick her clean and no smell hole.Found a cap beside me put onto my 2 fingers and into her ASS….Moaning all the way….hehe Still cannot CUM change to side by side 69 as now i got better control so i bonk her mouth deep deep till i CIM....

States as below :
NAme : Ting Ting
Looks: 7/10 (Not ugly la)
Body: 7/10 (No extra FATS)
Boobs: B
BBBJ : Yes 7.5/10 (Tried better ones before but she very hardworking)
Massage: 8/10 (Shiok)
AR: 8/10 (Shiok Nice Surround Sound )
AJ: 10/10 (OH YES TIGHT TIGHT)
FJ: Never try (Already use up my 2 shots)
Frenching: (Never try)
Attitude: 9/10 (No rush, Chatty, Friendly)
Damage 1: 80/2/2 In hotel (Excluding room and cap)
Damage 2: 60/1/1 In hotel (Excluding room and cap)
Damage 3: 60/1/1 In Car (BBBJ till CIM or 1 shot)
Damage 4: 60/1/1 Bonk in Open (Have to pick her up and she will bring you to her dark spot)

Guys, i strongly urge all bros here to look after her

Dont mistreat her in anyways ok

Lastly..hope u all bro here enjoy...

Number will be given out after scanning...hehe...

Terms & Conditions:
1)Newbie with at least 2 FR.
2)0 posts Samster please don’t pm me.
3)You must bonk with CD & No RAW.
4) You have to post FR for me and fellow Bros to pcc while reading your FR.:D

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/606/22102008207lr6.jpg

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/7011/22102008208hx3.jpg

akademon
23-10-2008, 12:21 AM
bro,

you gonna help her post pixs?

Angel.Janus
23-10-2008, 12:45 AM
Yo TS,

the pic link is down... i recommend Pixslam (http://www.pixslam.com)...

bo chap
23-10-2008, 12:57 AM
great finding bro,
pic also nice leh... haha cant imagine how her nice round firm butt...
wah nose bleed liao...

andrew101
23-10-2008, 11:39 AM
Bro cooler08, Another FL with Budget bonk include AJ. I don’t wanna miss out this. PM u liao. I'll be awaiting for TS to share.tks:)

Luffy9175
23-10-2008, 03:45 PM
New to SBF. Interested in trying out this PRC. Will post FR if I manage to have a session.

cooler08
23-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Just clear 1st batch of contact out.....................:)

cooler08
23-10-2008, 05:05 PM
Hope this links work:D

http://www.pixslam.com/show/1078/4f9ae97297f533803e823ea2ff53b654/3/thumb3.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/1078/4f9ae97297f533803e823ea2ff53b654/0/22102008207.jpg)

http://www.pixslam.com/show/1078/daf71c172994133a71916e986948ddc4/3/thumb3.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/1078/daf71c172994133a71916e986948ddc4/0/22102008208.jpg)

stick2click
23-10-2008, 05:12 PM
Hi bro, did you try this link for photo ?

Picasa 3: Free download from Google (http://picasa.google.com/)

Capture and Share Your Mobile Life. Anytime. Anywhere. (http://share.ovi.com/)

stick2click
23-10-2008, 05:20 PM
Hi bro, did you try this link for photo ?

Picasa 3: Free download from Google (http://picasa.google.com/)

Capture and Share Your Mobile Life. Anytime. Anywhere. (http://share.ovi.com/)

Woh that's great...................... :D finally got photo liao.

Bro can rate her pussy...:confused:

cooler08
23-10-2008, 07:07 PM
Woh that's great...................... :D finally got photo liao.

Bro can rate her pussy...:confused:

Bro i never try le...

But it nice eating her pussy with trim hair......:)

hotsoup16
23-10-2008, 07:14 PM
AJ !! my favorite...Bro,
Care to care her contact ?

Thanks

cooler08
23-10-2008, 07:38 PM
AJ !! my favorite...Bro,

Thanks

Bro check ur inbox......:D

Enjoy....:)

hotsoup16
23-10-2008, 09:14 PM
Bro,
Thanks. visiting her soon...:D

Maurya
23-10-2008, 11:21 PM
thanks to bro cooler08....have upz u liao....cheers

jackson666
24-10-2008, 01:20 AM
Can I got a share too?!?!:D

cooler08
24-10-2008, 10:14 AM
2nd batch of contact given out to bros.:)

I will give out contact by batches.

Bro that pm me today i will give out contact by tomorrow..............

Scare Traffic Jam:)

shanghaifun
24-10-2008, 01:37 PM
2nd batch of contact given out to bros.:)

I will give out contact by batches.

Bro that pm me today i will give out contact by tomorrow..............

Scare Traffic Jam:)

wow bro..another great find....will be on my list...

Liquid@cid
24-10-2008, 02:13 PM
wow..80/2/2 with massage somemore..a good catch..mai tu liao..ctc pls,ts?:D

Liquid@cid
24-10-2008, 04:18 PM
bro,tks for ur fast reply..will up u once i regain my power..cheers!!!:)

13a13y13lue
24-10-2008, 05:10 PM
Thx TS bro for ctc. Upz u. will try n post FR.:D

cooler08
24-10-2008, 05:34 PM
wow bro..another great find....will be on my list...

Bro It she found me....hehe

bro,tks for ur fast reply..will up u once i regain my power..cheers!!!:)

Thanks....Enjoy

Thx TS bro for ctc. Upz u. will try n post FR.:D

Thank

cooler08
24-10-2008, 05:36 PM
3rd batch contact sent out.............:)

bo chap
24-10-2008, 09:31 PM
bro,
is she aka ai ni?!

jincong1984
24-10-2008, 10:08 PM
Yah, she looks yummy:p,Not bad looking and her boobs:eek: look yum yum:). Makes me wank to suck it.:D
Great find TS... Think she's b cupper from the pics quite firm.

jincong1984
24-10-2008, 10:12 PM
Hi! bro dun mind shared wif mi pls:)

cooler08
24-10-2008, 10:13 PM
bro,
is she aka ai ni?!

Got Bro pm me saying it the same girl.....Try call her but never pick up the phone.

GL0806
24-10-2008, 10:48 PM
I had juz checked with her. She is An Ni.

change1012
24-10-2008, 11:07 PM
Thanks to bro Cooler08 for the contact, had up you liao. :D

lifeisfun
24-10-2008, 11:19 PM
seems that are many FL with different names nowadays..

have fun..and be safe..

s71654
24-10-2008, 11:53 PM
hey bro... do i qualify for the contact???

c2jie
25-10-2008, 12:02 AM
Hi bro mind to share this girl contact ??? Thk

omglala
25-10-2008, 12:43 AM
now that is a nice milf....can i have her contact??

cheesiong
25-10-2008, 01:42 AM
AJ !! my favorite...Bro,

cooler08
25-10-2008, 10:58 AM
Contact sent out to another group of Bros............:)

andrew101
25-10-2008, 06:09 PM
FR on Ting Ting

Got a session with her today at 12.30pm since yesterday she not free. Really wanna tks bro cooler08 for sharing this gem.

Not going into further detailed as Bro cooler08 had already mention. Just a few hightlight. A little hard and not so boucy. I manage to get 1 shot as no time for the second......

Look wise, an average MILF, a little older, should be around 35. But will grow u slowly. Super slim body with an enhance B cup boobs (can see from the picture).

She start off with a slow cathbath and her skill on licking nipple is good...very slowly and relaxed, like she enjoying more than i do. AR was the best she gave me. Placing the pillow under my butt. Alternately stroking round and round and poking my asshole as well. Is take about 20min before she attacked my didi.

Lots of tongue licking didi head and super deepthroating. In between she will sucked my whole ball into her mouth and put out then let go.....can hear the “POP” sound. BBBJ with strong suction and she will go slowly in the begining then the furious action taken. Suck u SONG SONG till u cannot Tahan. BTW, her head start shaking while she BBBJ me.

Immediately capped me and position her at the edge of the bed. In missionary, as I’m in standing position, pumped her hard hard. While i rammed her in once, she ‘Ahhhh’ once. Rammed her in and out fews time. She ‘Ahhhhhh’ all the way till i cummed. After the action, u both sleep for a while. Can tell she is tired.

After 20min of rest, we go for second round, manage to caress her boob, but not so handful, so make way down and paint her pussy. She don’t feel comfortable with fingering inside her pussy. So gave her a rubbing clitoris intead. Keep stroking up and down. She start to jerk furious as i inceased my speed. Didi start to harden again. Request to BBBJ again. But unfortunetly cannot cum. She try to work thing out and put lot of effort with alternately HJ and BBBJ. Till then, Phone rung......left 15min. So asked her to stop and proceed to clean up. After we start dressing, she told me want to have shuangfei together with her friend next time. Told her maybe possible. Hope TS can QC her friend:D

Overall, a good session i had with her.

My rating:
Name : Ting Ting
Looks: 6.5/10 (MILF look, she will grow on u)
Body: 7.5/10 (super slim)
Boobs: B (ehanced, a little hard and not boucy)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good suction with deepthroating.)
CIM: (room time-out, so no time to cum:()
AR: 9/10 (poking and stroking roung and round)
AJ: Never try
FJ: 7/10 (not so tight and less wet)
Frenching/kissing: Not allow
Painting: Yes
Fingering: Yes (only outside)
Attitude: 9/10 (No rush, well-behaved)
Service: 8.5 (Hardworking)
Damage: 80/2/2
RTF: Maybe go for shuangFei

cooler08
25-10-2008, 09:15 PM
FR on Ting Ting

My rating:
Looks: 6.5/10 (MILF look, she will grow on u)
Body: 7.5/10 (super slim)
Boobs: B (ehanced, a little hard and not boucy)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good suction with deepthroating.)
CIM: (room time-out, so no time to cum:()
AR: 9/10 (poking and stroking roung and round)
FJ: 7/10 (not so tight and less wet)
Frenching/kissing: Not allow
Fingering: Yes (only outside)
Attitude: 9/10 (No rush, well-behaved)
Service: 8.5 (Hardworking)
RTF: Maybe go for shuangFei

Bro Andrew101

Thanks for ur FR......:)

Nice to see that you enjoy ur session with her....

You never try her AJ?

astute
26-10-2008, 01:57 PM
any kind bros here can pm me her contact number? i cant seem to send out pm.. thanks alot in advance....

cooler08
26-10-2008, 02:15 PM
Till now only 1 FR:confused::confused:

Sazi
26-10-2008, 04:52 PM
had a session with ting ting yesterday. thanks to bro cooler08 for sharing contact.

First, I would like to mention that she looks old compared to the age given in this forum. I think at least 35. Boobs are enhanced. Body is slim, not much fat. actually, I went for the session because i thought the massage is good as mentioned by ts. I thought even if not so good looking and FJ not so good, at least massage can make up for it. But i was disappointed. Well... it's not totally piano type, but she doesn't really know how to massage.

she also mentioned to me if i want shuangfei, she can get her friend along.

Anyway, i think the session is so-so only. I am just putting in my five cents worth here, not really putting her down. And I wouldn't say it's a total waste of money too... It's all up to the preference of individuals...

My rating:
Looks: 5/10
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: B (too unnatural)
BBBJ: 7/10
AR: 9/10 (not bad)
FJ: 6.5/10
Frenching/kissing: din try
Fingering: told me not to use my finger
Attitude: 8/10
RTF: unlikely

cooler08
26-10-2008, 09:12 PM
Had a session with ting ting yesterday. Thanks to bro cooler08 for sharing contact.

At least massage can make up for it. But i was disappointed. Well... it's not totally piano type, but she doesn't really know how to massage.

My rating:
Looks: 5/10
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: B (too unnatural)
BBBJ: 7/10
AR: 9/10 (not bad)
FJ: 6.5/10
Frenching/kissing: din try
Fingering: told me not to use my finger
RTF: unlikely

Bro Thank for ur Fr.........:)

My lower back always ache after she massage really feel better le...........

cooler08
26-10-2008, 09:13 PM
Contact had being sent out to another group of bros...........:)

JG_Vet
27-10-2008, 12:41 AM
Thanks to TS for contact.

Had a session with TT last night.

Got no AJ, got no FJ..what I got was a couple of minutes of her showing me just ONE photo and about an hour thereafter of her talking about that photo..So what 's so great about that photo? Well nothing much except that..it shows her shaking ......ok ..hands with .......surprise surprise...one of our minister ! Who that minister is..well, you have got to get her to show you.

After that I somehow lost the bonking mood. She did her massage routine..on the back and legs and back again and legs and back again..she tried some hard pressing but did not really convince me that she was trained. I was thinking when would this end..Apparently left to itself it probably wouldn't. So I turned over and said, " That was good and enough.."

Had the pillow put under my butt and she began her famed tongue work on the balls. That was good. Nice suction. Did some AR and proceeded with BBBJ. Tis the highlight of the session I guess..Slow and Fast, soft and hard with deep throat..Took some time but eventually there was release..

She washed , I washed and we rested..sorry I rested, she was busy poking her stylus on her handphone screen replying to SMSes..

Not her fault I should say, but the mood wasn't there for FJ..

At another time another setting I am sure it would be a great session..

As she took her leave, she mentioned about Shuangfei with Xiao Min who used to tarma with yuan yuan.

Stats are as mentioned by TS. For bros who are not so 'fortunate' as me to be shown the photo she was so proud of, I should say it will be a great value bonk..the BJ was good...

Well, that was how it went..and no , I have no regrets..

nirvana123
27-10-2008, 11:10 AM
Thanks to Brother Cooler I have this contact. I have always been looking for girls who are willing to do BJ in the car. I have a fetish for that and so after trying Celine, Grace, Jane, Hazel...I was not able to find anymore...until Brother COOLER rescue me with TING TING! :D

I made an appointment 2 nights ago at 2AM (I know its abit late but exciting mah haha) but last minute have to cancel because kena activated by OC to pick her up after her midnight movie damn.

But since today is Deepavali and I could not sleep, I woke up at 6 plus and felt the urge....I sms TING TING hoping for a DEEPAVALI SPECIAL CELEBRATION of my own and SURPRISE! She reply says she available at 10am!

I was abit apprehensive, 10am, BJ in car, got secretive place to do meh? All along I only tried at night but never in the morning or broad daylight. In any case, I agreed to meet at 10am.

I drove them to pick her up at 10am and first look was a little weeny bit disappointing with her look. She is not ugly but she is definitely older than 31, like some brothers said, more like 35. Have crow's feet at her eyes liao. But she is not ugly lah I must say.

When she got onto the car, she brought along a big basket and some paperbags, I was thinking "Wah, BJ only, need bring so many tools or not haha" Turn out the basket and paperbag, she says is some tonic she bought for her friend. So nice of her haha. I told her I will give her some tonic later haha.

I asked her, so early in the morning, where to have BJ. I thought she has a secret place...turn out she DOESNT!!! She said actually she also never had BJ in the car so early, normally its late at night. She say the only time she did in the daylight is on a guy who drives a lorry and she blows him while he is driving on the expressway. She ask me wanna try or not but I was thinking my puny heart cannot take that kind of excitement, so I say how about multistorey carpark although it might a bit risky. She says why not.

Went to a nearby multistorey, very small one and surrounded by flats, found a good corner lot on 2nd last floor and move to the back seat for the deed.

What I like about her BJ is that it is so strong suction! She really SUCKED it! and twisted her head and suck and suck and POP POP sound come out. Really good. Reminds me of CELINE's skills. She also suck the dick right from the start. Unlike one or two i tried where they use their hand to make your dick stiff first before sucking it, TING TING suck it right from the start...I prefer that cos after all...its a BJ not a BJ/HJ I want haha....

What I did not like (not her fault though) is that she did not take off her top at all and I could not suck her nipples which I saw is nice and big. I like to suck those. But because its broad daylight, I guess I also dun wan her to risk it just in case someone pass by.

What was exciting is that while sucking me, firstly, 5 cars away, the owner came and i said "got people come liao!" she quickly retract and I pull up my shorts and pretend we are 2 passengers waiting for the driver to come back haha! The car drove off and look at us and must be wondering...hahaha....Then we continue...and she kept sucking...and as my dick grow stiffer and stiffer...I felt the army of soldiers rushing out...almost cumming liao...I told her...cumming cumming...then suddenly just 3 CARS away, the owner CAME! Shit! But she continued sucking and I shoot into her mouth, satisfied....then she just quickly sat up and wipe her mouth and again we pretended like 2 passengers haha...dun think the other driver notice us...

Looks: 6/10 (must have been prettier when younger but still lookable)
Body: 7/10 (SLIM)
Boobs: B (ask her flash a while for me and ya i think its B)
BBBJ : 7.5/10 (In my mind, Celine is the best at 9/10 but TING TING is close second)
Massage: Never try
AR, AJ, FJ: Never try although she keep recommending her skills to me haha
Attitude: 9/10 - Chatty, friendly, accomodating. She also mentioned she likes Singapore cos the guys here treat her with more respect than those in China. So guys, continue to treat her with respect!

Once again, Thanks COOLER for the contact!:D

cooler08
27-10-2008, 12:46 PM
Thanks to Brother Cooler I have this contact. I have always been looking for girls who are willing to do BJ in the car. I have a fetish for that and so after trying Celine, Grace, Jane, Hazel...I was not able to find anymore...until Brother COOLER rescue me with TING TING! :D

I made an appointment 2 nights ago at 2AM (I know its abit late but exciting mah haha) but last minute have to cancel because kena activated by OC to pick her up after her midnight movie damn.

But since today is Deepavali and I could not sleep, I woke up at 6 plus and felt the urge....I sms TING TING hoping for a DEEPAVALI SPECIAL CELEBRATION of my own and SURPRISE! She reply says she available at 10am!

I was abit apprehensive, 10am, BJ in car, got secretive place to do meh? All along I only tried at night but never in the morning or broad daylight. In any case, I agreed to meet at 10am.

I drove them to pick her up at 10am and first look was a little weeny bit disappointing with her look. She is not ugly but she is definitely older than 31, like some brothers said, more like 35. Have crow's feet at her eyes liao. But she is not ugly lah I must say.

When she got onto the car, she brought along a big basket and some paperbags, I was thinking "Wah, BJ only, need bring so many tools or not haha" Turn out the basket and paperbag, she says is some tonic she bought for her friend. So nice of her haha. I told her I will give her some tonic later haha.

I asked her, so early in the morning, where to have BJ. I thought she has a secret place...turn out she DOESNT!!! She said actually she also never had BJ in the car so early, normally its late at night. She say the only time she did in the daylight is on a guy who drives a lorry and she blows him while he is driving on the expressway. She ask me wanna try or not but I was thinking my puny heart cannot take that kind of excitement, so I say how about multistorey carpark although it might a bit risky. She says why not.

Went to a nearby multistorey, very small one and surrounded by flats, found a good corner lot on 2nd last floor and move to the back seat for the deed.

What I like about her BJ is that it is so strong suction! She really SUCKED it! and twisted her head and suck and suck and POP POP sound come out. Really good. Reminds me of CELINE's skills. She also suck the dick right from the start. Unlike one or two i tried where they use their hand to make your dick stiff first before sucking it, TING TING suck it right from the start...I prefer that cos after all...its a BJ not a BJ/HJ I want haha....

What I did not like (not her fault though) is that she did not take off her top at all and I could not suck her nipples which I saw is nice and big. I like to suck those. But because its broad daylight, I guess I also dun wan her to risk it just in case someone pass by.

What was exciting is that while sucking me, firstly, 5 cars away, the owner came and i said "got people come liao!" she quickly retract and I pull up my shorts and pretend we are 2 passengers waiting for the driver to come back haha! The car drove off and look at us and must be wondering...hahaha....Then we continue...and she kept sucking...and as my dick grow stiffer and stiffer...I felt the army of soldiers rushing out...almost cumming liao...I told her...cumming cumming...then suddenly just 3 CARS away, the owner CAME! Shit! But she continued sucking and I shoot into her mouth, satisfied....then she just quickly sat up and wipe her mouth and again we pretended like 2 passengers haha...dun think the other driver notice us...

Looks: 6/10 (must have been prettier when younger but still lookable)
Body: 7/10 (SLIM)
Boobs: B (ask her flash a while for me and ya i think its B)
BBBJ : 7.5/10 (In my mind, Celine is the best at 9/10 but TING TING is close second)
Massage: Never try
AR, AJ, FJ: Never try although she keep recommending her skills to me haha
Attitude: 9/10 - Chatty, friendly, accomodating. She also mentioned she likes Singapore cos the guys here treat her with more respect than those in China. So guys, continue to treat her with respect!

Once again, Thanks COOLER for the contact!:D

Hi Bro

Finally you meet up with her.....Haha....Nice FR:)

Will Upz You soon Help recover ur points....:confused:

tony1960
27-10-2008, 08:15 PM
First must thanks Bro cooler08 for Ting Ting Nos;.
Had a session with her this afternoon. Her service was what bro cooler reported.
Had her back door. Was a wonderful experience for me. ( First time).

A thousand thanks to bro cooler08. :)

Apollo
27-10-2008, 10:18 PM
Thanks Bro cooler08 for Ting Ting contact, tried her this afternoon.

She start off with a slow cathbath ... then move to my Ass -- 1st Im on my back and she pull my leg to the air and AR for 3 minutes, then place the pillow under my butt and poke my ass hole for another 6 minutes, then I told her I like to be on my four and let her do another round for about 10 minutes -- pre -cum dropping from my didi to the bed, and was told my ass hole also got wet wet liquid flowing but i can not see, feeling that never experiences before -- Best AR so far, and I like it so much hehe.

BBBJ so so quite short and caped as I am quite high already by AR, then she put lubricate to her ass and I tried my 1st Ass fuck job -- successfully put my didi in and done the AJ but shoot very fast -- overall 1st AJ finished but just an experience and think I really not enjoy it very much.

After 10min of rest, then she start to massage me for about 20 minutes, overall massage ok for FL standard and then she use her body and pussy to massage my back for 5 minutes - wonderful feeling.

Then she tried 2nd shot but as im an old man so didi not standing, after two round of AR and BBBj finally give up,

My rating:
Looks: 5.5/10 (MILF look, not syt, slim)
Boobs: B (enhanced)
AR: 10 / 10 (best AR so far, several positions and I really enjoy it)
BBBJ: 7/10 (good sucking )
AJ: 7 / 10 (don't know how to rate here, job done but i not enjoy it)
FJ: Never try
Frenching/kissing: i don't like to try
Painting: I didn't try
Fingering: Forget lao
Attitude: 8/10 (obliging)
RTF: Maybe

Thanks again for bro cooler08, try to upp you but need to wait for my power later :)

VanGogh
27-10-2008, 11:19 PM
Till now only 1 FR:confused::confused:

Bro, :D thanks for sharing, had upped you, I am making arrangement for a slot this week.. .. :D

cooler08
27-10-2008, 11:28 PM
Thanks to TS for contact.

Had a session with TT last night.

So what 's so great about that photo? Well nothing much except that..it shows her shaking ......ok ..hands with .......surprise surprise...one of our minister ! Who that minister is..well, you have got to get her to show you.

Well, that was how it went..and no , I have no regrets..

Bro thanks for ur FR....

First must thanks Bro cooler08 for Ting Ting Nos;.
Had a session with her this afternoon. Her service was what bro cooler reported.
Had her back door. Was a wonderful experience for me. ( First time).

A thousand thanks to bro cooler08. :)

Thank Bro

Thanks Bro cooler08 for Ting Ting contact, tried her this afternoon.

My rating:
Looks: 5.5/10 (MILF look, not syt, slim)
AR: 10 / 10 (best AR so far, several positions and I really enjoy it)
BBBJ: 7/10 (good sucking )
AJ: 7 / 10 (don't know how to rate here, job done but i not enjoy it)
Painting: I didn't try
Fingering: Forget lao
Attitude: 8/10 (obliging)

Thanks again for bro cooler08, try to upp you but need to wait for my power later :)

Bro thanks alot....Nice FR

Sg_Dom
27-10-2008, 11:41 PM
Hi bro care to share. Thanks.

civic_jerk
28-10-2008, 12:21 AM
Looks hot and nice :) nowadays so many FL and too little $$

Apollo
28-10-2008, 12:39 AM
Bro thanks for ur FR....

Thank Bro

Bro thanks alot....Nice FR

Upp you my 7 pts :)

cooler08
28-10-2008, 08:23 AM
Hi bro care to share. Thanks.

Bro check ur mail.

Looks hot and nice :) nowadays so many FL and too little $$

Bro check ur mail.

Upp you my 7 pts :)

Bro Thank for ur 7Up.hehe:D

Another batch of contact sent out.....

cooler08
28-10-2008, 12:57 PM
Bro, :D thanks for sharing, had upped you, I am making arrangement for a slot this week.. .. :D

Hi Bro

Thanks for ur Upz:)

breezepass79
28-10-2008, 12:59 PM
me too bro

MU fans
28-10-2008, 01:17 PM
Hi Bro.

Can i have her contact, long time never try AJ.

Thank.

cooler08
28-10-2008, 03:05 PM
me too bro

Hi Bro.

Can i have her contact, long time never try AJ.

Thank.

Please check ur mail.....:)

bxcow20
28-10-2008, 03:23 PM
Wahlao eh Bro Cooler....got so good lobang bo jioZ leh! :(

Let me have a slice of her pls...:p

cooler08
28-10-2008, 03:36 PM
Wahlao eh Bro Cooler....got so good lobang bo jioZ leh! :(

Let me have a slice of her pls...:p

Bro Bxcow20

When i start this Thread i got pm you but ur mailbox full le.....Tht u go oversea again....

Will sent you the contact now......:D

bxcow20
28-10-2008, 03:53 PM
Thx bro for the contact...have book her tonite! FR will be up tomorrow :D

bombshell
28-10-2008, 04:36 PM
First of all thanks to Bro Cooler08 for the contact,just done a session with her.:)So as promise to post a FR to kam sia u.:p
As agreed over the phone,booked a room then call her to let her know the rm number.She is quite punctual in timing,took only abt 5 mins.

Stripping & taking shower are SOP,it's her AR,AJ(for me 1st time lor)that's mind-blowing.I just feel relaxed when she performed,no rushing of time although there were a few calls streaming in for time slots.Sensing my loss of mood she just double her effort to make up for it.She lick & poked my ass hole with her tongue sending me to cloud 9.Her sucking of Balls & Shaft were so hungry that saliva & "pok pok" sound was all over my cock.

After the foreplay,she ask me if i want to try her back hole first or the front.Of course wasting no time i went for her back hole lah.....:D.She gave my didi a few good stroke to ensure it hardens like a rod before capping & inserting my dick in cowgirl style.Gave her a couple of poking before changing to doggie where i can get a better view.My..was the ass tight..it's just feel so good coupler with her loud maoning really boosts my ego to make me pump harder that's i was over in a while.Lying exhuasted before going for a shower to prepare for 2nd round..

We rest in bed,cuddling each other & tcss to regain mood & energy for round 2.After abt "god knows how many mins",she started stroking my shaft again..this time it react almost immediately to her call.I responded by going straight for her tits,sucking & pulling at the same time,she let out a moan & capped me before riding on top of me again.Changed to missionary & then doggy before sucking it all out for me.At this point i was feeling so high that i could barely stand anymore,i mean my didi.Took shower,paid her & feeling very worth the time,effort & money for me.:p

Ratings

Looks:6.5/10 (not ugly,presentable)
Boobs:B(as most bro said,enhanced)
AR:10/10 (first time for me)
AJ:9/10(tight feel)
FJ:7/10(just the norm)
Frenching/kissing:neber tried.
Fingering:neber tried
Attitude:9/10(very hardworking lady)
Damaged:80/2/2(worth it imho)
RTF:Likely but would perfer new meimei first.

cooler08
28-10-2008, 06:38 PM
First of all thanks to Bro Cooler08 for the contact,just done a session with her.:)So as promise to post a FR to kam sia u.:p

Ratings

Looks:6.5/10 (not ugly,presentable)
Boobs:B(as most bro said,enhanced)
AR:10/10 (first time for me)
AJ:9/10(tight feel)
FJ:7/10(just the norm)
Frenching/kissing:neber tried.
Fingering:neber tried
Attitude:9/10(very hardworking lady)
Damaged:80/2/2(worth it imho)
RTF:Likely but would perfer new meimei first.

Bro

Thank for ur Juicy FR......:D

didisleep
28-10-2008, 07:03 PM
Thx bro for the contact...have book her tonite! FR will be up tomorrow

cooler08
28-10-2008, 09:23 PM
Thx bro for the contact...have book her tonite! FR will be up tomorrow

SINCE WHEN I PASS YOU CONTACT

Will Zap you for this when i recover.You had being fooling around in SBF for some time.......And in both my LuLu & Ting Ting Threads.

Time to bring you down..

bombshell
28-10-2008, 09:26 PM
Bro

Thank for ur Juicy FR......:D

:D:Du r most welcome..

gamester74
28-10-2008, 10:53 PM
Thanks to bro cooler08 for passing TT's contact today.
Below is my FR:

After i've got hotel room and sms her room num, she turn up in super fast time, less than 2mins
TCSS a bit to break the ice and then proceed to shower, which she cleaned my didi and asshole clean clean.
Jumped onto the bed and she started to catbath me followed by a super shiok bbbj and balls licking and swallowing...:D
with lots of suction and tongue action and the occasional deep deep throat.
At the same time i was squeezing her b cup enhanced boobs and feeling her smooth and slim body.

After about 10mins of her mouth action i was afraid that i would explode in her mouth so stopped her and ask her to cap me.
After capped, she asked "front or back?" I jokingly said "front and back same time can?". which she declined cos she said not hygiene.
So of course i choose to go in the back door lar....

With me laying on the back, she mounted me cowgirl style, and in my full view, my didi was swallowed by her tight tight asshole...wow...shoik!
She rode me for a good 5 mins before i buay tahan and flipped her to doggy position which she put the pillows under her belly for me to enter her from behind swee swee...
i was tempted to enter her pussy, but changed my mind cos:
1. i respect her decision
2. hygiene purpose and
3. where got so many FL willing to do let you do AJ?
So i carried on to whack her tight asshole..

Of the FLs which i have tried, she really made me cum fast! I came in less than 5mins...and i did not even had her in missionary AJ yet!
Think its the tightness of the asshole as compared to the pussy that gave me the extra shoikness and made me cum so fast!

After cleaned up and had a smoke, she gave me a massage, her massage was good! with adequate strength and pressure!
But good times dun last long, cos hp rang and i got to go back to work...haizzz...

Nevertheless, an enjoyable good afternoon bonk!
Once again, thanks to bro cooler08 for passing her contact to me.:)

My ratings:
Looks: 6/10 (presentable milf)
Body: 7/10 (slim, no excess fat)
BBBJ: 8/10 (deepthroat with good suction!)
AJ: 10/10 (made me so shiok that i cummed too fast too furious!)
FJ: never try
Frenching: never try
Painting: never try
Fingering: never try
Attitude: 8/10 (friendly)
Damage: 60+10tip+room+cd
RTF: definitely!

timidboy06
28-10-2008, 11:40 PM
Thank you Bro Cooler08 for sharing her contact. I made appointment after getting her contact over last weekend. She showed up shortly after I sms her the room. She was wore a beautiful white silk dress with matching shoes. Her looks are ok and her body is slim. We stripped and she took the liberty to wash me up. At the bed, I asked for a FJ first when she asked what I wanted to start with. She gave me a good catbath and a BBJ that was just so sensational that I almost cum. Next, it was my turn to service her. I fondled her loverly breasts and frenched her. She gladly responded and we were enaging in a passionately french for some time. She put on the cap and we proceeded with the missionary position. I was thrusting into her and was frenching her at the time. The feeling was simply irresistable and I cum in no time. After washing up, she asked me to lie on my back and gave me a good rub. We then cuddled in each other's arms and rest for while. Next, she said time for second round. She really put in a lot of effort to wake my little bro up with her skilful bj and hj. After junior was up, she put on helmet for me and turned me over. I entered her and again finished off with me on top of her. Only then I realised that I had forgotten about wanting to try her AJ. Well, too bad I finished the two rounds.

Looks :7/10
Body: 7/10
BBJ: 8/10
FJ:7/10 (had 2 shots)
Overall: 7.5/10
RTF: Yes as I miss out the AJ

Thank you Bro Cooler08 once again for sharing.

cooler08
29-10-2008, 01:04 AM
Thanks to bro cooler08 for passing TT's contact today.

My ratings:
Looks: 6/10 (presentable milf)
Body: 7/10 (slim, no excess fat)
BBBJ: 8/10 (deepthroat with good suction!)
AJ: 10/10 (made me so shiok that i cummed too fast too furious!)
FJ: never try
Frenching: never try
Painting: never try
Fingering: never try
Attitude: 8/10 (friendly)
Damage: 60+10tip+room+cd
RTF: definitely!

Thank you Bro Cooler08 for sharing her contact.

Looks :7/10
Body: 7/10
BBJ: 8/10
FJ:7/10 (had 2 shots)
Overall: 7.5/10
RTF: Yes as I miss out the AJ

Thank you Bro Cooler08 once again for sharing.

Thanks both Bros for ur FR.:)

frankie5_1_0
29-10-2008, 01:46 AM
Had not been contributing much, but hope that I qualify. Can you please PM me the contact of tingting pls? thanks alot. will post FR after...

sino97
29-10-2008, 10:10 AM
First of all

Thank you bro cooler08 for sharing the ctcs of Ting Ting with me. Well She have a figure that do not match her face. hee hee. I must say she have a female of a SYT but a face of a MILF. The whole thing was really normal and i must say she is very hard working at the BBBJ part where she suck like there is no tomolo. Cool. Her Massage was good too, with the correct strength and most importantly you can AJ her man. Hee hee. Anyway below is the My Fr for her.

Looks: 6/10 (Milf Looks)
Body: 8/10 (Nice and sexy with no extra Fats)
Boobs: B+
BBBJ : Nice 8/10 (She is very hardworking)
Massage: 8/10 (Not bad)
AR: 4/10 (Dun Really like that anyway)
AJ: ?/10 (Never Try cos dun like)
FJ: Good 7/10 (She know how to make a man cum)
Attitude: 7/10 (No rush but HP keep ringing)

Damage : 60/1/1 (Excluding room and cap)
RTF: Me try not to Fxxk the Same FL twice.

cooler08
29-10-2008, 02:01 PM
First of all

Thank you bro cooler08 for sharing the ctcs of Ting Ting with me.
Looks: 6/10 (Milf Looks)
Body: 8/10 (Nice and sexy with no extra Fats)
BBBJ : Nice 8/10 (She is very hardworking)
Massage: 8/10 (Not bad)
AR: 4/10 (Dun Really like that anyway)
AJ: ?/10 (Never Try cos dun like)
FJ: Good 7/10 (She know how to make a man cum)
Attitude: 7/10 (No rush but HP keep ringing)

Damage : 60/1/1 (Excluding room and cap)
RTF: Me try not to Fxxk the Same FL twice.

Bros Thank for ur FR:)

cooler08
29-10-2008, 02:02 PM
Had not been contributing much, but hope that I qualify. Can you please PM me the contact of tingting pls? thanks alot. will post FR after...

U got Mail

Luffy9175
29-10-2008, 02:05 PM
Can I have her contact? Thanks in advance. Will FR if I had a session.

cooler08
29-10-2008, 04:50 PM
Another batch of contact sent out to bros....:)

astute
29-10-2008, 05:21 PM
any bros with her contact number pls pm me.. i cant seem to send out any pm.. really thanks alot....

AttitudeGuy
29-10-2008, 08:07 PM
Looks: 7/10
body: 7/10
BBBJ : 6/10
FJ: 6/10
Attitude: 6/10 (No patient)
RTF: No no...
Damage: 60/1/1
Recommended that she give me CIM. Then her suction not constant...
Friend call.. customer call... she ans n sms back. Turn off.. My bro..
then sians liaoz. become small a few times.. ask her fren to come
to room to collect $$. Fren came.. she stop half way.. den go pass $$..
I already no mood.. den she complain n kao pei at me.. hw come bro small
liaoz.. still doubt me.. damn pissed..
den wank myself to marikita.. cap n finish her off in missionary..
paid her n ask her to go..

cooler08
29-10-2008, 09:34 PM
Another batch of contact sent out to bros....:)

No More FR:D

ahken77
29-10-2008, 09:47 PM
care to share this super contact...i m a ar lover

VanGogh
30-10-2008, 12:29 AM
No More FR:D

:D Bro, yes.. .. reporting.. ..

Had a session with Tingting 2 nights ago... .. but now OC always sleep late, cannot surf SBF to share FRs with my Bros here .. .. :D

Heres my Brief FR :

Name : Tingting
Looks : 6.5 / 10 (OK for MILF)
Body : 7 / 10 (well kept, no excess fats)
Boobs : 7/ 10 (nice! as what bros had tried indicated, enhanced)

Services

Shower : 6 / 10 (normal, but clean my didi and ass well)
Catbath : 7.5 / 10 (from nipples to knee)
BBBJ : 8 / 10 (suction just nice, long and lots of balls lick)
AR : 11 / 10 (what more can I say bros.. ...I love AR)
AJ : 9 / 10 (what more can I say again Bros... .. I love AJ.. .. tight ! )
FJ : Never try la bros, cos me go straight for AJ.. .. :D
Attitude : 7.5 / 10 (willing to please)
Overall Service : Good

Thanks Bro Cooler for the contact man ! I had upped you earlier !

cooler08
30-10-2008, 01:46 AM

Had a session with Tingting 2 nights ago... .. but now OC always sleep late, cannot surf SBF to share FRs with my Bros here .. .. :D

Heres my Brief FR :

Services

FJ : Never try la bros, cos me go straight for AJ.. ..

Bro

Same like me so eager to try her AJ :Dand forget about FJ:p....Will have to RTF again.......

Thank for ur FR...

cooler08
30-10-2008, 08:24 AM
Another batch of contact sent out:D

driftwithWRX
30-10-2008, 12:52 PM
Tried this milf sometime back.

few weeks ago up her again. Something never change is that she talks a lot, especially always complain this complain that, which turn me off a bit.

good service, nice tight ass, but massage cannot make it.

Looks : 6 / 10
Body : 7 / 10
Boobs : 7/ 10 enhanced

Shower : 6 / 10
Catbath : 7 / 10
BBBJ : 7.5 / 10 she let me CIM
AR : 18 / 10
AJ : 9 / 10 tight, but complain that I took too long to shoot
FJ : 7 / 10 WET

ahong001
30-10-2008, 02:45 PM
A Big thank you Bro cooler08 for sharing Ting Ting's number with me. Called her number and arranged for a slot with her. waited for her arrival and showered. i must say her body is good with the enhancements.
i love her AR and AJ best. tight and warm. she also ensure i bathe again before she start her AR.
overall nice experience.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 8/10 (Nice and sexy)
BBBJ : Nice 8/10
Massage: 7/10
AR: 9/10 (Best)
AJ: 10/10 (Tight)
FJ: Good 7/10
Attitude: 7/10

Damage : 80+ Tips/2/2 (Excluding room and cap)
RTF: yes

cooler08
30-10-2008, 07:56 PM
Tried this milf sometime back.

few weeks ago up her again. Something never change is that she talks a lot, especially always complain this complain that, which turn me off a bit.

good service, nice tight ass, but massage cannot make it.

Looks : 6 / 10
Body : 7 / 10
Boobs : 7/ 10 enhanced

Shower : 6 / 10
BBBJ : 7.5 / 10 she let me CIM
AR : 18 / 10
AJ : 9 / 10 tight, but complain that I took too long to shoot
FJ : 7 / 10 WET

Thanks....

A Big thank you Bro cooler08 for sharing Ting Ting's number with me. Called her number and arranged for a slot with her. waited for her arrival and showered. i must say her body is good with the enhancements.
i love her AR and AJ best. tight and warm. she also ensure i bathe again before she start her AR.
overall nice experience.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 8/10 (Nice and sexy)
BBBJ : Nice 8/10
Massage: 7/10
AR: 9/10 (Best)
AJ: 10/10 (Tight)
FJ: Good 7/10
Attitude: 7/10

Damage : 80+ Tips/2/2 (Excluding room and cap)
RTF: yes

Hope u enjoy it...:D

Another batch of contact sent out.....:)

spitbreak
30-10-2008, 09:16 PM
she knows english?

cooler08
30-10-2008, 09:56 PM
she knows english?

Limited.............:)

Jimmy69
30-10-2008, 09:59 PM
thk bro cooler08,

called this morning and have a sexsion with her. was 20min later but who care.......

nothing more , nothing less see below:

But one thing to highlight----- she can role play!!!! she have extra panty hose...where u can role play raping her. she allowed u to tear!!!!!

she also play anything...just make a request from her!!!!!:p

she very nice hearted, show me a sms while we rest. A deaf bro sms her to bk her. she show me the sms and say cannot reject him...if not hurt him since he is already a handicap!!! for that i give her extra for being so kind heart to please all bro!!!:D

Services

BBBJ : 7 / 10 (suction no power..normal,lots of balls lick)
AR : 7 / 10 (very long.....good for AR lover....i don like)
FJ : Never try la bros, cos me go straight for CIM.. ..
CIM: 8/10
Overall Service : Good BUT should not always SMS..haha

cooler08
30-10-2008, 11:57 PM
thk bro cooler08,

called this morning and have a sexsion with her. was 20min later but who care.......

nothing more , nothing less see below:

But one thing to highlight----- she can role play!!!! she have extra panty hose...where u can role play raping her. she allowed u to tear!!!!!

she also play anything...just make a request from her!!!!!:p

she very nice hearted, show me a sms while we rest. A deaf bro sms her to bk her. she show me the sms and say cannot reject him...if not hurt him since he is already a handicap!!! for that i give her extra for being so kind heart to please all bro!!!:D

Services

BBBJ : 7 / 10 (suction no power..normal,lots of balls lick)
AR : 7 / 10 (very long.....good for AR lover....i don like)
FJ : Never try la bros, cos me go straight for CIM.. ..
CIM: 8/10
Overall Service : Good BUT should not always SMS..haha

Nice FR Bro:)

AJLove
31-10-2008, 02:22 AM
Sound very delicious bro, I love AJ too :D

Heres my Brief FR :

Services

FJ : Never try la bros, cos me go straight for AJ.. .. :D

cooler08
31-10-2008, 02:37 AM
Bros that pm me please check ur mail:)

a8188j
31-10-2008, 08:28 AM
bro, very intrested, pls pm me her contact, thanks!

Luffy9175
31-10-2008, 10:51 AM
Thanks to TS. Arranged a session with TT last night.

She's not a late person, so no worries on that. Heard the bell, open door for TT to enter. Didn't expect to see any beauty before I come so her look didn't surprise me nor dissapoint me. But definately not for SYT lover.

TCSS a bit with her, both proceed to shower. She's quite service oriented in the sense that she tested the water's temperature before helping me to shower. Wash my didi and my ass real clean. After which she shower for herself.

When in bed, she started to catbath me from nip. Then slowly proceed to AR and then to BBBJ. AR is good. But that doesn't trigger much of the enjoyment in me. BBBJ is ok but find her kinda rough in doing it. But her head twisting performance on my didi is something new to me. She asked me if I wanted to try AJ, replied ok. But when she went to the toilet to rinse her mouth, my didi fall asleep liao. She also applied lubs on her ass and took some water to wet her pussy. Well, didn't really have the mood to finger her or paint her since I don't have that habit. I think I am kinda tired lately, so never really have the energy. She tried to recover it by HJ and catbath. But nothing wakes the sleeping didi. =(

Asked her to take a rest instead. While resting, she's always holding on to the phone replying and reading sms. Not that I really care though. I went to take shower on my own hoping to wake up my already slept didi but still sleeping. Anyway came out and lie on the bed when done with shower. After a while, she proceed to BBBJ me again. The BBBJ although not the best that I have tried so far(though very few experience) but it does sent some comfort in my dick and wakes it up a bit. Call me a weirdo or whatever. She receive a sms while blowing for me. And read and was trying to reply the sms while her mouth was still blowing on my dick which I kinda find it kinky and had myself turned on.

She then proceed in capping me and trying to mount me on her ass. But I asked her to change to insert via her pussy instead. She sits on it, which feels like a very deep penetration and it feels good. She proceed with riding me and moaning(which I find kinda fake or not pleasing to hear). After a bit, I ramp her on missionary. Though I very much would like to try doggy with her, there is this spot on missionary which bring comfort to my dick and thus continue to ramp that position till I cum.

She clean me up before cleaning herself. As she thought that there will be round 2, she went to the bed for some rest. I was kinda tired then and don't think I can manage a second round as per scheduled with her. Gave her $80 as per promised and she left after dressing up.

Look: 6/10 (doesn't look like 31, more like 35 and above)
Body: 7/10 (over all looks ok)
Boob: 6/10 (Enhanced)

Shower : 6 / 10 (nothing really special, just service oriented)
Catbath : 7 / 10 (been hardworking on me)
BBBJ : 7 / 10 (nothing big deal on her suction but her head twisting way and licking of shaft is quite good))
AR : 6 / 10 (don't fancy it)
AJ : * (didn't try after all)
FJ : 6/10 (could be better if her moaning is of my taste)
CIM: * (well, i cum on CD while dick is in her pussy)
Attitude : 8 / 10 (willing to please)
Overall Service : Service wise, nothing to complain about since the price is quite reasonable.

cooler08
31-10-2008, 03:11 PM
Sound very delicious bro, I love AJ too :D

Bro AJLove u created this account just to post in here?

bro, very intrested, pls pm me her contact, thanks!

Bro check ur pm......

Thanks to TS. Arranged a session with TT last night.

Look: 6/10 (doesn't look like 31, more like 35 and above)
Body: 7/10 (over all looks ok)
Boob: 6/10 (Enhanced)

Shower : 6 / 10 (nothing really special, just service oriented)
Catbath : 7 / 10 (been hardworking on me)
BBBJ : 7 / 10 (nothing big deal on her suction but her head twisting way and licking of shaft is quite good))
AR : 6 / 10 (don't fancy it)
AJ : * (didn't try after all)
FJ : 6/10 (could be better if her moaning is of my taste)
CIM: * (well, i cum on CD while dick is in her pussy)
Attitude : 8 / 10 (willing to please)
Overall Service : Service wise, nothing to complain about since the price is quite reasonable.

Bro very nice FR.......:D

Just RTF her will post FR later...........With New Photo......:D

cooler08
31-10-2008, 04:40 PM
States as below :
BBBJ : Yes 7.5/10 (Tried better ones before but she very hardworking)
AJ: 10/10 (OH YES TIGHT TIGHT)
FJ: Never try (Already use up my 2 shots)
Damage 1: 80/2/2 In hotel (Excluding room and cap)
Damage 2: 60/1/1 In hotel (Excluding room and cap)
Damage 3: 60/1/1 In Car (BBBJ till CIM or 1 shot)
Damage 4: 60/1/1 Bonk in Open (Have to pick her up and she will bring you to her secret spot)

Terms & Conditions:
4) You have to post FR for me and fellow Bros to pcc while reading your FR.

Below are 2 new photo taken.......

http://www.pixslam.com/show/1078/a58f00699d832cf10e536745c7285541/3/thumb3.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/1078/a58f00699d832cf10e536745c7285541/0/31102008217.jpg)

http://www.pixslam.com/show/1078/142f7de0e93afe022acb83d4ff98091e/3/thumb3.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/1078/142f7de0e93afe022acb83d4ff98091e/0/31102008218.jpg)

http://www.pixslam.com/show/1078/daf71c172994133a71916e986948ddc4/3/thumb3.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/1078/daf71c172994133a71916e986948ddc4/0/22102008208.jpg)

http://www.pixslam.com/show/1078/4f9ae97297f533803e823ea2ff53b654/3/thumb3.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/1078/4f9ae97297f533803e823ea2ff53b654/0/22102008207.jpg)

cooler08
31-10-2008, 06:07 PM
Just clear my pm............:)

ang076
31-10-2008, 07:29 PM
First, thanks for your contact , bro cooler. (I had already upped your points few weeks ago.)

To bro Jimmy69, yes , I was that 'deaf guy' who SMSes that morning.

Actually I wanted to bonk Ting Ting on 2nd week after bonking Xiao Guai Guai or Xiao Tiao Pi. (Xiao Guai Guai never reply , thus go for Xiao Tiao Pi , but she said she not free and that she is not feeling well. Thus, contact Ting Ting and she agreed to have session with me.

Went to that hotel, pay $50 to the counter, 3 staffs not so friendly. One Malay woman attended to me, glaring at me as I signed the form and gave me back the change and key. I can guess that they dont like people who goes to that hotel for short time tryst. When I reach the floor and go and look for the room. A room attendant glared at me in unfriendly manner.

Went inside the room, and contacted Ting Ting after I was naked on the bed. 10 mins later , she arrived.

Then she ask me to pay her first because someone will be arriving to collect money from her. Then door bell rang, she handed some money to that someone and then person left us alone.

She TCSS as she undressed. Later, she took me to shower and she washed my cock and then my alrsehole.

Then we dried ourselves and gave me catbath. Later, she put pillow under my waist and spread my legs and gave me AR. Then she gave me BBBJ.. can feel her wavy long hair brush my legs as she gave me BBBJ...

Then she put cd on my cock and applied KY on cd and also applied KY on her pussy. and gave me wild cowgal ride. Then she stopped and took off cd and gave me BBBJ...(she never ask me to switch position to missionary or doggie. I guess because she called a shot during session, dont want to gave me a chance to dominate her.)

When I told her I was cumming , she still BBBJ and my cum shot inside her mouth and she then went to toilet..

When she came out , clean me , gave me a massage. Then the phone rang ,she chatted on the phone as she gave me a one hand massage while another hand hold the phone and chatted.

After phone chatting, she ask me to turn around and caress my body as she ask a lot of question about my income level, education qualification, type of housing I lived in...

Then she hug me and gave me short catbath , then BBBJed... and but never gave another FJ leading to AJ. Just gave me HJ , then she went and take a shower before changing and left. I was alone naked , watching TV , and then clean the mess she had created. Instead of disposing used condoms and tissue paper in a disposal bin, she threw these on the floor. (No wonder, room attendents and hotel staffs were very hostile..)

I used two tissues to pick up used condom and threw it into disposal bin , and another tissue to pick up used tissues and threw them into disposal bin and then went for bath. After bathing , went to the lift and saw one woman inside , she was tanned and a bit plump. We come out of the lift and I hand over the key to the counter. ( A male counter staff casted a hostile glance at me and that plump woman, he heaved a disproval noise' umphh..'' )
(I can understand why those hotel staff are hostile, because they probably heard that another hotel branch was inspected by AV and that affect a biz. They are probably afraid that AV will inspect that hotel.)

Went to Japanese restaurant at Bugis and had a meal (bento set and Sapporo Beer) there and beoing the SYT waitress with dimple and sweet smile and she got C-cup breasts. (she had taken my orders and serve me food.)

FR on Ting Ting.

Look : 5.5/10 ( she got nice wavy hair, MILF look, she was around 35 or so.)

Body: 7/10 ( slim and B-cup breasts. (can feel something hard inside.)

BBBJ: 7/10 ( good at BBBJ , gave me BBBJ more than twice: one leading to CIM.)

AR: 6.7/10( long AR but standard only , not as good as some CAT 150 gals.)

FJ: 6.8/10 ( Wild cowgal for a few minutes , then go for BBBJ , instead of doggie or missionary leading to AJ.)

AJ: NA ( she never intiated that I bonk her ass.)

Damage : $80 +$20 (hotel rate).

RTF: no. ( I wont got to that same hotel next week due to hostile hotel staffs.)

cooler08
31-10-2008, 11:25 PM
Hi bro ang076

Thks for ur FR........

I will highlight to her............:)

Sorry for that.:p

cheesiong
01-11-2008, 01:07 AM
my favorite...Bro,

cooler08
01-11-2008, 09:12 AM
Sent out contact to another group of Bros.............:)

cooler08
01-11-2008, 04:50 PM
No more FR:confused:

cooler08
01-11-2008, 08:43 PM
Family Day:rolleyes:

cooler08
01-11-2008, 10:51 PM
Sent out contact to another group of bros that pm me again

wolftoten
01-11-2008, 11:27 PM
welldone bro. you have discover a good one.
mind to share this gem contact with me?

cooler08
02-11-2008, 01:01 AM
ZzzzZZzz:)

cooler08
02-11-2008, 08:25 AM
Morning to all...........

cooler08
02-11-2008, 01:19 PM
Time to write my RTF FR on Ting Ting...

Meet her on Friday afternoon had a session with her.........

This time round got more GF feeling....Hehe......

Meet her at lobby book room while she waiting near the lift.Got key and off we go to the room fast hand fast leg take off everything and she help me wash clean clean........Same old thing wash and wash my ass.Hehe

On the bed kiss my neck,nipple,mouth,ball,BBBJ and AR........Really very shiok..........Ask her lie down to perform my favourite Pattern...Haha....Side 69 She BBBJ for me i lick her till she kpkb and she came.......after let go her leg telling me her leg cramp.....say i very good in licking....

Into her lovehole as i already try her AJ.......after that cowgirl and off i shoot into her lovehole with cap la........haha......

After wash up her phone ring as the next customer already msg her the room no.....told me she got to go first..........

States as below :
Boobs: B (Enhance)
BBBJ : 8/10 (Good)
AR: 8/10 (Try it urself to know the feeling)(Heaven)
AJ: (Never Try)
FJ: 8/10 (Wet Wet)
Frenching: 8/10 (Good Kisser)

Damage 1: 60/1/1 In hotel (AJ) (Excluding room and cap))
Damage 2: 80/2/2 In hotel (FJ & AJ) (Excluding room and cap)
Damage 3: 60/1/1 In Car (BBBJ till CIM or 1 shot AJ)
Damage 4: 60/1/1 Bonk in Open (AJ)(Have to pick her up and she will bring you to her dark spot)

Terms & Conditions:
4)You have to post FR for me and fellow Bros to pcc while reading your FR.

cooler08
02-11-2008, 03:02 PM
http://www.pixslam.com/show/1078/142f7de0e93afe022acb83d4ff98091e/3/thumb3.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/1078/142f7de0e93afe022acb83d4ff98091e/0/31102008218.jpg)

http://www.pixslam.com/show/1078/a58f00699d832cf10e536745c7285541/3/thumb3.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/1078/a58f00699d832cf10e536745c7285541/0/31102008217.jpg)

RedLion
02-11-2008, 03:18 PM
Wow bro....good job!! Can pass ctc ?? This one must try....:D:D ..thanks.

cooler08
02-11-2008, 06:43 PM
Wow bro....good job!! Can pass ctc ?? This one must try....:D:D ..thanks.

Bro Please check ur mail.:)

cooler08
02-11-2008, 09:17 PM
Anymore FR:confused:Slow Slow On Weekend.............:p

cooler08
03-11-2008, 12:24 AM
Sent out contact again to Bros that pm me......

Post FR hor...........:rolleyes:

cooler08
03-11-2008, 08:04 AM
Morning to all Bros......

Just Uping this thread to the first page before going to work:D

cooler08
03-11-2008, 05:06 PM
Back from work time to clear pm..............:D

sentoloyo
03-11-2008, 05:36 PM
Firstly, thanks to TS for contact!

Arranged slot and confirm on timing and price.

Proceed to location and got room then text her.

Door bell rang and the door opened to a sweet smiling lady.

Chit chat for a while and time for cleansing session. She washed me clean both front and back and i dry myself and hop into the bed.

True to the pic posted by TS, she is slim and tall. Boob is a handful and the ass is not big not small either. Just right.
She grabbed a few tissue paper and proceed cleansing me again. This time with her tongue. Licking my nips, then my balls. Soon lil bro awakes and asked for attention. She slowly attacked it with soft licking. Was feeling heavenly already then suddenly she stop and i was like huh? She then took a pillow and placed it under my arse and spread my leg wide wide and proceeded to ass rimmed me. I tot what only but it felt good all the same. After wetting my arse with her tongue, she went to lil bro who's by now dried up and badly needing to be wetted! She went fast and slow attacking the tip of the penis and wiping away all the excess saliva that dlither down my erected shaft.

She took the cap and asked me the golden question. I answer willingly and she also willingly capped me on and took both pillows and placed it under her knees and elbow in a doggie me now position at the edge of the bed.

I got ready whilst she applied some lubri on her butthole to welcome an insertion. Soon the slow thrust into the tight ass begin to pick up momentum. Her moans are getting louder louder. With me fully in, i went faster and faster to the point of ejaculation. Felt like gonna cum so halted for a while and put a leg up on the bed. To kill of the feeling of cumming so can go for another speedy thrust. Once leg up, went again slowly, then faster before unloading every bit of it!

Knees went weak and i lay down for a while. Had opted for just 1 shot so told her she can go if she wants. Watched a bit of soccer before showering and left the hotel.

Pls refer to TS post for her damages and stats.
Would remember to all bro here. Be it the front or back hole. Definitely not rushing and obliging.

Thanks again TS.

cooler08
03-11-2008, 05:41 PM
Just brought this toy for Ting Ting......

Will pass it to her tomorrow.

Any bro that interested to try this toy on her ass while you pump her lovehole in doggie

Or while she doing AR for you and...........haha....:D

http://www.pixslam.com/show/1078/b496f886ec247ad7d8617ee41553323e/3/thumb3.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/1078/b496f886ec247ad7d8617ee41553323e/0/03112008222.jpg)

Faster pm me for her contact hor........

cooler08
03-11-2008, 07:04 PM
Firstly, thanks to TS for contact!

Arranged slot and confirm on timing and price.

Proceed to location and got room then text her.

Door bell rang and the door opened to a sweet smiling lady.

Pls refer to TS post for her damages and stats.
Would remember to all bro here. Be it the front or back hole. Definitely not rushing and obliging.

Thanks again TS.

Nice Fr can see that u enjoy ur session with her.:D

Any bro that interested to try this toy on her ass while you pump her lovehole in doggie

http://www.pixslam.com/show/1078/b496f886ec247ad7d8617ee41553323e/3/thumb3.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/1078/b496f886ec247ad7d8617ee41553323e/0/03112008222.jpg)

The respond is good........

Hope to see more Fr with toy after this.......:p

cooler08
03-11-2008, 09:32 PM

Already pass her the toy at 845pm just now....

Who the lucky guy that got to use this toy at 9 pm appointment?

cooler08
04-11-2008, 12:41 AM
Where all the juicy FR?

All the bro that already had session with her good or bad just post hor......

Don't tell me all of you want to keep KC her for urself:D

cooler08
04-11-2008, 08:21 AM
Where all the juicy FR?

All the bro that already had session with her good or bad just post hor......

Don't tell me all of you want to keep KC her for urself:D

Morning Bros

Going to work.......:p

cooler08
04-11-2008, 05:08 PM
Alamak....Thread never move at all.............:confused:

Time to clear pm........

KY Chew
04-11-2008, 05:31 PM
Pls pm me her contact, thanks!

vvoshiicrus
04-11-2008, 05:37 PM
bro,can pass mi the contact?tys

supersas
04-11-2008, 07:09 PM
thanks bro cooler08 for the contact

sms her on sunday 5+,ask her free anot.she reply available.msg bk to her, i go lobang her n go other 81 at town area.she reply bk n say ok.meet her liao looks not bad looking.so off we go to the hotel.

in the rm,we took off our clothes n go bath together,she help me clean here n there(didi n ass).make sure they r clean clean.on the bed,she catbath me from top to bottom.then to ass part,so shiok,lick lick lick then bbbj me.after that,cap me n start the pumping.15 min later,unload n go bath.sent her bk.

looks:6
boobs:B+
bbbj:7
ar:8(very song)must try
aj:never try
fj:7
rtf:yes

thanks bro cooler08 for the contact,go la kopi next time.

spidersim_78
04-11-2008, 08:16 PM
can u pm this prc num as i wish to try her services

happyfivestars
04-11-2008, 09:45 PM
tried her last weekend had a sextisfying time no doubt.

Booked timing with her and checked into hotel. Ding dong open door and she came in hug me and we rubba a bit. Took off clothes and she proceed to clean me up good, of course paying good attention to front and back.

In bed cuddled a bit and she immediately proceed to ar me cos i told her long time din piak piak already very horny. Her ar is legendary die die must try!

BBBJ until i nearly cim but tahan stop her tell her i wanna take her. She immediately ask me to ram her ass. Of course i am happy to oblige, she is the aj queen after all. She is damn tight behind and i really gave it to her. Her moans gets louder by the minute grabbing everything she can reach. After a horny 15 min i exploded inside her, helmeted of course.

Clean up rest and talk cock and ass ha ha. She said she like to be ram behind cos she got ang moh blood in her from her grandma. Dunno true or not but she really love it for sure. After a while she pin me down and told me she wants to 'self' ram since i dun wanna move ha ha. Let her ride me, still aj btw, then flip her over and suck and grab her tits real hard. She nearly bring down the roof with her moans man. Change helmet and ram her miss and doggie till she shiver with pleasure. Lasted longer since released earlier and finally pull out and shot all into her willing mouth. Not many china fl will take mouth shots but she is willing that day. But please make sure dun bobo shoot at her hair.

Clean up hug a bit talk more cock and anal then buzz off. Plenty of fun and good release for me. Great for aj lovers! Do get her contacts from TS. Enjoy

cooler08
04-11-2008, 10:43 PM
Pls pm me her contact, thanks!

bro,can pass mi the contact?tys

can u pm this prc num as i wish to try her services

Bros please check ur mail..........:)

cooler08
05-11-2008, 08:17 AM

sms her on sunday 5+,ask her free anot.she reply available.msg bk to her, i go lobang her n go other 81 at town area.she reply bk n say ok.meet her liao looks not bad looking.so off we go to the hotel.

in the rm,we took off our clothes n go bath together,she help me clean here n there(didi n ass).make sure they r clean clean.on the bed,she catbath me from top to bottom.then to ass part,so shiok,lick lick lick then bbbj me.after that,cap me n start the pumping.15 min later,unload n go bath.sent her bk.

looks:6
ar:8(very song)must try
aj:never try
fj:7
rtf:yes

thanks bro cooler08 for the contact,go la kopi next time.

tried her last weekend had a sextisfying time no doubt.

Booked timing with her and checked into hotel. Ding dong open door and she came in hug me and we rubba a bit. Took off clothes and she proceed to clean me up good, of course paying good attention to front and back.

In bed cuddled a bit and she immediately proceed to ar me cos i told her long time din piak piak already very horny. Her ar is legendary die die must try!

BBBJ until i nearly cim but tahan stop her tell her i wanna take her. She immediately ask me to ram her ass. Of course i am happy to oblige, she is the aj queen after all. She is damn tight behind and i really gave it to her. Her moans gets louder by the minute grabbing everything she can reach. After a horny 15 min i exploded inside her, helmeted of course.

Clean up rest and talk cock and ass ha ha. She said she like to be ram behind cos she got ang moh blood in her from her grandma. Dunno true or not but she really love it for sure. After a while she pin me down and told me she wants to 'self' ram since i dun wanna move ha ha. Let her ride me, still aj btw, then flip her over and suck and grab her tits real hard. She nearly bring down the roof with her moans man. Change helmet and ram her miss and doggie till she shiver with pleasure. Lasted longer since released earlier and finally pull out and shot all into her willing mouth. Not many china fl will take mouth shots but she is willing that day. But please make sure dun bobo shoot at her hair.

Clean up hug a bit talk more cock and anal then buzz off. Plenty of fun and good release for me. Great for aj lovers! Do get her contacts from TS. Enjoy

Thanks both bros for the FR

berrynice man
05-11-2008, 05:07 PM
Got contact from TS & arranged for a session today.

1st impression not good cos outlook not my type.

Battle start after shower, me still no mood at tis stage cos stil cant get over it.... Haiz...

She start to catbath & BBBJ... Bros... from here onward my whole world turn upside down man... Her BBBJ was fast & furious with occasionally deeep throat, mayb she c me sianz sianz so trying to wake me up... den she shafted pillow under my butt, lifted up my legs... really dunno wat is she doing... Ooi... tot she wanna rape me hahahaaa... SHE AR ME LIKE HEAVEN WOW... really got a shock & shiok by her moved... den i turn over on doggie & she carry on AR fm back & HJ my rod at the same time... turn over again with another round of BBBJ til i surrender... den cap me with a evil smile on her face... she ask me to close my eyes & ride me... WOW bros... her asshole is tight... take a while to nevigate, force in a bit & here we go!!!! tis woman really moan like nobody business, can tear down ceiling hahaaa... flip her over ramp on doggie, she keep moaning, dunno pain or shiok, cos she quoted i m big... her ass so tight made me so high so jux keep ramp & ramp & ramp til i cum...

Clean up & i was tired, she offer massage, not bad, hmmmm... especially on my legs... 1st time AJ so too tired for 2nd round.

Looks: 5/10 (not my type leh...)
Body: 7/10 (proportional)
Boobs: 34B (enhanced???)
BBBJ : 7/10 (very hardworking)
Massage: 6/10
AR: 9/10
AJ: 9/10
FJ: Never try (too xiong during AJ liao hahaaa)
Attitude: 8/10 (not a clock watcher)
Damage : $60 + Tips + RM + CD

Overall, SEXtisfied with my virgin AJ. she is a very hardworking lady, do tip her & treat her well.

PS: contact given r not 4 sharing, so pls contact TS. tks...

jikikoh
05-11-2008, 06:46 PM
Bro can pm mi cont? thank!!!

cooler08
05-11-2008, 07:21 PM
Got contact from TS & arranged for a session today.

1st impression not good cos outlook not my type.

Battle start after shower, me still no mood at tis stage cos stil cant get over it.... Haiz...

She start to catbath & BBBJ... Bros... from here onward my whole world turn upside down man... Her BBBJ was fast & furious with occasionally deeep throat, mayb she c me sianz sianz so trying to wake me up... den she shafted pillow under my butt, lifted up my legs... really dunno wat is she doing... Ooi... tot she wanna rape me hahahaaa... SHE AR ME LIKE HEAVEN WOW... really got a shock & shiok by her moved... den i turn over on doggie & she carry on AR fm back & HJ my rod at the same time... turn over again with another round of BBBJ til i surrender... den cap me with a evil smile on her face... she ask me to close my eyes & ride me... WOW bros... her asshole is tight... take a while to nevigate, force in a bit & here we go!!!! tis woman really moan like nobody business, can tear down ceiling hahaaa... flip her over ramp on doggie, she keep moaning, dunno pain or shiok, cos she quoted i m big... her ass so tight made me so high so jux keep ramp & ramp & ramp til i cum...

Clean up & i was tired, she offer massage, not bad, hmmmm... especially on my legs... 1st time AJ so too tired for 2nd round.

Looks: 5/10 (not my type leh...)
Body: 7/10 (proportional)
Boobs: 34B (enhanced???)
BBBJ : 7/10 (very hardworking)
Massage: 6/10
AR: 9/10
AJ: 9/10
FJ: Never try (too xiong during AJ liao hahaaa)
Attitude: 8/10 (not a clock watcher)
Damage : $60 + Tips + RM + CD

Overall, SEXtisfied with my virgin AJ. she is a very hardworking lady, do tip her & treat her well.

PS: contact given r not 4 sharing, so pls contact TS. tks...

Haha....Bro shiok right...............:D

Hope to see ur RTF FR soon..........

cooler08
05-11-2008, 09:13 PM

Hurry Up............

Ting Ting is waiting for you to call her........:D

cooler08
06-11-2008, 12:07 AM
Hurry Up............

Ting Ting is waiting for you to call her........:D

Faster pm me hor........:D

handGun
06-11-2008, 01:37 AM
Thanks bro cooler08 for TT's contact.

As some bros mentioned, TT looks older than early 30s. But definitely not ugly for a milf, just got to tune your expectation with reality for the first few moments of opening the room door and seeing her.

She has a really well maintained body. She is nicely trimmed down there. She doesn't wear bra. She wears see-through little panty with delicate strings. Those are first impressions that makes one steam.

She will ask you to take pics as she AR you, joking that in that position you look like a woman about to deliver.

She keeps a CD in her bag just in case you forgot.

She is professional and daring for sure.

Just one thing, she operates like airlines, she lets herself be overbooked so as to counter the possibility of cheongers not turning up for appointments. My session with her lasted for only about half an hour because of this. I didn't want the other bro to wait too long and got angry. I didn't want her to get into trouble with the waiting bro.

I guess it was not totally her fault. She must have been put aeroplane before. Or she may really have forgotten about the other appointment.

Thanks again bro TS for the generous sharing :)

Canon88
06-11-2008, 02:02 AM
Bro Cooler,
Can share Ting Ting's contact? Can't wait to do AJ.

Thanks.

cooler08
06-11-2008, 08:19 AM
Thanks bro cooler08 for TT's contact.

As some bros mentioned, TT looks older than early 30s. But definitely not ugly for a milf, just got to tune your expectation with reality for the first few moments of opening the room door and seeing her.

She has a really well maintained body. She is nicely trimmed down there. She doesn't wear bra. She wears see-through little panty with delicate strings. Those are first impressions that makes one steam.

She will ask you to take pics as she AR you, joking that in that position you look like a woman about to deliver.

She keeps a CD in her bag just in case you forgot.

She is professional and daring for sure.

Just one thing, she operates like airlines, she lets herself be overbooked so as to counter the possibility of cheongers not turning up for appointments. My session with her lasted for only about half an hour because of this. I didn't want the other bro to wait too long and got angry. I didn't want her to get into trouble with the waiting bro.

I guess it was not totally her fault. She must have been put aeroplane before. Or she may really have forgotten about the other appointment.

Thanks again bro TS for the generous sharing :)

Thanks Bro:D

Bro Cooler,
Can share Ting Ting's contact? Can't wait to do AJ.

Thanks.

You got mail:)

Boost
06-11-2008, 01:59 PM
Thanks for sharing bro.

As per pervious FRs, Ting Ting is definately not a SYT but for a MILF still well maintained enough...

Came in and had a good clean up by her, then was positioned into her famous AR stance and AR a good 5-8 mins! Shoik! Then bbbj with boob fuck... she asked if I wanted more BBBJ but I told her to cap it as I too long nv AJ already! Heh!

She put on some lube and off we go! Shafted her in doggy for anout 15+ mins before she said was too tired... so she HJ for me instead... no such luck as for CIM but overall was ok.

RTF maybe cos its service not bad la. But I still owe bros like bro popiah to try his recommendation but so happen this morning she nv pick up my calls so went for Ting Ting instead.

Oh and massage was ok la I suppose... maybe I not handsome enough. Haha! :o

cooler08
06-11-2008, 03:52 PM
Thanks for sharing bro.

As per pervious FRs, Ting Ting is definately not a SYT but for a MILF still well maintained enough...

Came in and had a good clean up by her, then was positioned into her famous AR stance and AR a good 5-8 mins! Shoik! Then bbbj with boob fuck... she asked if I wanted more BBBJ but I told her to cap it as I too long nv AJ already! Heh!

She put on some lube and off we go! Shafted her in doggy for anout 15+ mins before she said was too tired... so she HJ for me instead... no such luck as for CIM but overall was ok.

RTF maybe cos its service not bad la. But I still owe bros like bro popiah to try his recommendation but so happen this morning she nv pick up my calls so went for Ting Ting instead.

Oh and massage was ok la I suppose... maybe I not handsome enough. Haha! :o

Bro thank for ur FR.......

Hope to see more FR coming in................:D

cooler08
06-11-2008, 08:42 PM
Anymore bros interested

cooler08
06-11-2008, 11:29 PM

Pm me for contact

cooler08
07-11-2008, 08:30 AM
Morning to all bros...............:)

Jerryt81
07-11-2008, 02:14 PM
Bro,
Pls pm me her contact

cooler08
07-11-2008, 04:54 PM
Back from work.

Time to clear pm..........:D

cooler08
07-11-2008, 09:09 PM
Back to clear pm.............:D

maulsith
07-11-2008, 10:20 PM
Hi bro cooler08,I'm keen on this gem..

herecy
08-11-2008, 01:07 AM
Hi, can you PM me her contact number?
Really would like to experience the AR and AJ.

herecy
08-11-2008, 01:16 AM
Hi, can you PM me her contact?
Would really like to experience the AR and AJ.

cooler08
08-11-2008, 12:21 PM
No more FR:confused:

cooler08
08-11-2008, 02:34 PM
Hi bro cooler08,I'm keen on this gem..

Would really like to experience the AR and AJ.

Bros please check ur mail...............:)

The Joker
08-11-2008, 05:11 PM

met her on sunday

looks:5
ar:8
aj:never try (1st shot cim-too soft afterthat)
fj:6
Overall-a very friendly lady with good service

toshio
08-11-2008, 05:18 PM
wud like 2 try her.

cooler08
08-11-2008, 05:43 PM
wud like 2 try her.

Check ur mail..........

cooler08
08-11-2008, 11:12 PM
To all Bros just informed by Ting Ting that her visa till 19 Nov so those that already got her no please kindly book ur appointment fast....:)

And those bros that interested please pm me for her no before you miss the flight.:D

cooler08
08-11-2008, 11:14 PM
Ting Ting Sexy Photos

cooler08
08-11-2008, 11:16 PM
Toy that i brought for her to serve the bros in here.

lovehunter
09-11-2008, 04:12 AM
Thanks Bro Cooler08 for the contact

Called her on Friday and booked for Saturday

In the Rm, we stripped n bath together,she help to clean me up.

On the bed, we catbath me , then bbbj me. The bbbj was enjoyable nearly cum.
After that , opt for aj, capped me then off we going pumping. After 10+ min didn't cum (maybe i too tired) so she hj for me.

Looks : 6 (milf)
Boobs B+
BBBJ: 9/10 (Great, must try)
FJ:never try
AR: never try
AJ: 8/10 (tight)
rtf: YES
Attitude: 8/10 (willing to please)

cooler08
09-11-2008, 08:08 AM
Thanks Bro Cooler08 for the contact

Looks : 6 (milf)
Boobs B+
BBBJ: 9/10 (Great, must try)
FJ:never try
AR: never try
AJ: 8/10 (tight)
rtf: YES
Attitude: 8/10 (willing to please)

Bro thanks for ur FR:)

To all bros that already had ur session please post ur FR le..........

cooler08
09-11-2008, 10:24 AM
To all Bros just informed by Ting Ting that her visa till 19 Nov so those that already got her no please kindly book ur appointment fast....:)

And those bros that interested please pm me for her no before you miss the flight.:D

cooler08
09-11-2008, 01:26 PM
And those bros that interested please pm me for her no before you miss the flight.

cooler08
09-11-2008, 04:42 PM
And those bros that interested please pm me for her no before you miss the flight.

Bros that pm me please check ur mail............:)

cooler08
09-11-2008, 08:27 PM
Bros that pm me please check ur mail............:)

cooler08
09-11-2008, 11:41 PM
Those bros that interested please pm me for her no before you miss the flight.:)

du_lan
10-11-2008, 12:00 AM
Hope this links work:D

Hi cooler,

Could you provide her contact? :D

cooler08
10-11-2008, 08:12 AM
Hi cooler,

Could you provide her contact? :D

Check ur mail.

cooler08
10-11-2008, 05:22 PM
Back to clear pm............:D

NeverSayDie
10-11-2008, 06:50 PM
Just a short FR on a quickie session with this FL in the car...

I called her at about 8pm to ask if she was available for a session in 30 minutes time in my car. She agreed and gave me directions to pick her up. Her place is challenging to find if you are not familiar with that area.

I managed to reach at 8:30pm and picked her up. Initially, she wanted to bring me to her secret hideout but for some reasons she forgot the directions so in the end we went to a MSCP about 15 minutes drive away. However, she also somehow lost her directions and the 15 minutes drive took 30 minutes instead.

Once we reached the MSCP, it was rather full to my dismay and it was very close to neighbouring blocks. I then told her I would take a BBBJ instead. She cleaned my dick well with some wet tissues and gave me a wet BBBJ with lots of sound effects. Good suction but somewhat monotonous without any use of her tongue or such. However, it was enough to arouse me to change my mind and I told her let's get down to business. She took out the condom and proceeded to a cowgirl position. She rejected doing it in missionary position as none of us would be able to observe the surroundings. Good thinking on her part but the satisfaction level could not be met. After a while, my dick got limp and she suggested blowing it again to finish off the session. I agreed. However, this time round it was part blow part hand and after 5 minutes I shot into her face.

Name - Forgot to ask
Age - Forgot to ask but looks like she is in her late 30s
Hometown - Forgot to ask but not very interested
Looks - 4/10; Very typical MILF look
Figure - 6/10; Slim and definitely not fat. However as she did not strip I was not able to give a better rating
Boobs - N.A; did not strip so cannot rate
BBBJ - 7/10; Good suction with stereo sound effects but monotonous. Can't fault her for effort though.
FJ - 5/10; Did her in cowgirl position and due to constraints in the car we were not able to explore anything more. Can't fault her for effort and initiative though.
Damage - Surprisingly she charged me $60 and as I could not remember what were her charges since I called her out of the blue, I paid her as she quoted, which I thought was reasonable for a thrilling quickie session.
RTF - No. It was a once-in-a-bluemoon sexperience for me to do it in the car which I am unlikely to go for in the near future and her stats are not good enough for me to pursue a session in the hotel.

cooler08
10-11-2008, 10:22 PM

Just clear pm bros that pm me please check ur mail......

cooler08
11-11-2008, 12:26 AM
Just a short FR on a quickie session with this FL in the car...

Name - Forgot to ask
Age - Forgot to ask but looks like she is in her late 30s
Hometown - Forgot to ask but not very interested
Looks - 4/10; Very typical MILF look
Figure - 6/10; Slim and definitely not fat. However as she did not strip I was not able to give a better rating
Boobs - N.A; did not strip so cannot rate
BBBJ - 7/10; Good suction with stereo sound effects but monotonous. Can't fault her for effort though.
FJ - 5/10; Did her in cowgirl position and due to constraints in the car we were not able to explore anything more. Can't fault her for effort and initiative though.
Damage - Surprisingly she charged me $60 and as I could not remember what were her charges since I called her out of the blue, I paid her as she quoted, which I thought was reasonable for a thrilling quickie session.
RTF - No. It was a once-in-a-bluemoon sexperience for me to do it in the car which I am unlikely to go for in the near future and her stats are not good enough for me to pursue a session in the hotel.

Bro thank for ur FR already Upz ur points.............:)

doomday123
11-11-2008, 03:07 AM
Thank bro cooler08 for her contact, as there are quite a number of frs on her already so i would just touch on important thing.

Book her yesterday morning, sms her my room number. She arrived in 15 mins.
Wearing a long sleeve shirt, jean & sandal, look quite o.k {6/10}, just a bit of winkle on the face. Ask me "你等很久?","等不久,祇要服务好就行了".

Proceed on to shower me but only on my ass & bro. After that, ask me to lay on bed and she will service me. Not much of a catbath, she focus on ass rim & bbbj. Quite enjoy on the ass rim {6/10} but can be improve if she concentrate her tongue more on the hole. Anyway, the licking is quite shiok.
The bbbj is ok {6/10} but too bad, there is no suction. The motion up & down is also not deep thrust enough. Maybe my expectation is higher.
After 15 mins, i went to aj her. This is my first time doing aj and that's what i am looking forward to. The feeling is ok but i think i still preferred the love hole. Half an hour later, round 1 over & we both lay side by side in bed. Business quite good for her as she reply quite a number of sms back. Also ask me to translate some sms to chinese for her.

After resting for 15 min, round 2 start. She gave me a bbbj/hj/cim for 20 mins but still cannot cum. So I asked her to stop. She proceed to shower as there is another appointment and i rest for a while. Pay her $80 & thanks her for the service.

By the way, she told me that her visa had just be extended to 19th Dec so those bro that wanted to book her can rest ensure that there is still plenty of time.

Thanks again bro cooler08 4 her contact.

cooler08
11-11-2008, 08:41 AM
Thank bro cooler08 for her contact, as there are quite a number of frs on her already so i would just touch on important thing.

Book her yesterday morning, sms her my room number. She arrived in 15 mins.
Wearing a long sleeve shirt, jean & sandal, look quite o.k {6/10}, just a bit of winkle on the face. Ask me "你等很久?","等不久,祇要服务好就行了".

Proceed on to shower me but only on my ass & bro. After that, ask me to lay on bed and she will service me. Not much of a catbath, she focus on ass rim & bbbj. Quite enjoy on the ass rim {6/10} but can be improve if she concentrate her tongue more on the hole. Anyway, the licking is quite shiok.
The bbbj is ok {6/10} but too bad, there is no suction. The motion up & down is also not deep thrust enough. Maybe my expectation is higher.
After 15 mins, i went to aj her. This is my first time doing aj and that's what i am looking forward to. The feeling is ok but i think i still preferred the love hole. Half an hour later, round 1 over & we both lay side by side in bed. Business quite good for her as she reply quite a number of sms back. Also ask me to translate some sms to chinese for her.

After resting for 15 min, round 2 start. She gave me a bbbj/hj/cim for 20 mins but still cannot cum. So I asked her to stop. She proceed to shower as there is another appointment and i rest for a while. Pay her $80 & thanks her for the service.

By the way, she told me that her visa had just be extended to 19th Dec so those bro that wanted to book her can rest ensure that there is still plenty of time.

Thanks again bro cooler08 4 her contact.

Bro thank for ur Fr and updates............:)

Got to rush to work..........LATE:)

cooler08
11-11-2008, 04:23 PM

Latest Updates:):):)

cooler08
11-11-2008, 06:22 PM
Any more FR?????:)

ahder
11-11-2008, 07:20 PM
Thanks to steady Bro cooler08 for Ting Ting/ Anni ctc again , tried her this afternoon at 5 and she ask me to intro and i mention u bro..

Ist look ok only and she has put on a lot of make up. We started of with shower, then after that when on the bed she put a pillow under my Ass and lifted my leg up in the air and started to AR for 5mins.My ass hole also got alot of water flowing out, feeling v.good

BBBJ, took quite a while and she keep holding water in her mouth and suck, and this is so so only.Her sucking power not strong, i think because she need to hold the water and suck at the same time. After that she ask me wanted to come into her mouth or not and i said no need cause no feel yet. After she caped me,she also put some lubricate on her asshole and i begin the fuck job . Quite easy to go in, after 5mins i unloaded. She clean me up and went to toilet to clean herself and we started to to chat awhile. Around 10mins later, i went to the toilet, come out and i saw her started to dress up.I begin to scratch my head, ask her how much and she said $80..
I tot that after that can have massage and 2nd rd..and i tot is $80/2/2? Anyway she aredi dressed up and no point asking again.

Overall, so so..........

My rating:
Looks: 3/10 (MILF look)
AR: 9/ 10 (best AR so far, several positions and I really enjoy it)
BBBJ: 6/10 (not enough power)
AJ: 7 / 10
Painting: Didnt try
Fingering:Didnt try
Damage: 80/1/1

cooler08
11-11-2008, 08:11 PM
Thanks to steady Bro cooler08 for Ting Ting/ Anni ctc again , tried her this afternoon at 5 and she ask me to intro and i mention u bro..

Ist look ok only and she has put on a lot of make up. We started of with shower, then after that when on the bed she put a pillow under my Ass and lifted my leg up in the air and started to AR for 5mins.My ass hole also got alot of water flowing out, feeling v.good

BBBJ, took quite a while and she keep holding water in her mouth and suck, and this is so so only.Her sucking power not strong, i think because she need to hold the water and suck at the same time. After that she ask me wanted to come into her mouth or not and i said no need cause no feel yet. After she caped me,she also put some lubricate on her asshole and i begin the fuck job . Quite easy to go in, after 5mins i unloaded. She clean me up and went to toilet to clean herself and we started to to chat awhile. Around 10mins later, i went to the toilet, come out and i saw her started to dress up.I begin to scratch my head, ask her how much and she said $80..
I tot that after that can have massage and 2nd rd..and i tot is $80/2/2? Anyway she aredi dressed up and no point asking again.

Overall, so so..........

My rating:
Looks: 3/10 (MILF look)
AR: 9/ 10 (best AR so far, several positions and I really enjoy it)
BBBJ: 6/10 (not enough power)
AJ: 7 / 10
Painting: Didnt try
Fingering:Didnt try
Damage: 80/1/1

Bro thanks for ur FR..........I take there is some misunderstanding..........if you going to RTF again let me know first so that i will inform her about this......

If not i will come out from my pocket and return you the $20 difference...... :D

So sorry for that......

cooler08
11-11-2008, 10:57 PM
It ZzzzzZZzzz time......:D

To all Bros that sent me pm........where all the promise that you all made when asking for contact...........

When all ur FR:confused::confused:

cooler08
12-11-2008, 08:10 AM
Morning to all bros................:)

cooler08
12-11-2008, 04:33 PM
Back for work to clear pm :D

cooler08
12-11-2008, 06:07 PM
Any more bros interested please pm me..............:)

draven78eric
12-11-2008, 08:26 PM
no bro try her in open? :D

cooler08
12-11-2008, 10:51 PM
no bro try her in open? :D

What she told me got a few bros try...........But never post FR le............Already pm you hope to see ur FR in open soon.............:D

cooler08
13-11-2008, 08:24 AM
Morning to all bros.............

cooler08
13-11-2008, 03:23 PM
Time to clear pm....Anymore Bros interested please pm me............:D

cooler08
13-11-2008, 06:29 PM
Just Clear PM Bros that pm me please check ur mail:D

cooler08
13-11-2008, 09:57 PM

cooler08
14-11-2008, 08:14 AM
Faster pm me for her contact............:)

Sch1269
14-11-2008, 03:08 PM
As promised to TS Xiao Xin. Here is my late FR since bonk her last weekend before I suddenly went up to Genting.

Cannot remember the date but was in the evening, sms her my room number and she arrived within 15 mins. SOP to shower me but limit to my cockhead and ass. I knew that there will be a AJ soon. True enough, her main target is my ass and commented that I have a nice butt :D Very enjoyable.

Bbbj need to improve as I think she cannot CIM me cos no much suction. Soon we went for the main task and never wanted to control. Shot into her love hole and rested. She dont seen to read English... so bros pls do not sms her in English. As I was rushing, never go for round 2 and left early.

Stats :
Looks: 6/10 (MILF)
Body: 7/10 (slim)
Boobs: 32B
BBBJ : Yes 6.5/10 (hardworking)
AR: 7.5/10 (Shiok)
FJ: 7
Frenching: Nil
Attitude: 8/10 (Chatty & Friendly)

Thanks again bro cooler08 for sharing. Hope to try your other new found soon but will have to ipapaya JQ 1st :D

black_secret
14-11-2008, 04:37 PM
Thanks to bro cooler08 for sharing! My FR as follows:

Looks - 6 (pleasant looking, nothing v good, nothing v bad)
Dressing - 5 (not vain enough, but what the heck right!)
Bod - 7 (fair, firm boobs, narrow waist, nice waist)
BBBJ - 7
AR - 7
FJ - 7
Attitude - 8 (positive, chatty, no black face, no airs)
Damage - 80+20+2 (FJ/hotel/cap)

cooler08
14-11-2008, 06:50 PM
As promised to TS Xiao Xin. Here is my late FR since bonk her last weekend before I suddenly went up to Genting.

Cannot remember the date but was in the evening, sms her my room number and she arrived within 15 mins. SOP to shower me but limit to my cockhead and ass. I knew that there will be a AJ soon. True enough, her main target is my ass and commented that I have a nice butt :D Very enjoyable.

Bbbj need to improve as I think she cannot CIM me cos no much suction. Soon we went for the main task and never wanted to control. Shot into her love hole and rested. She dont seen to read English... so bros pls do not sms her in English. As I was rushing, never go for round 2 and left early.

Stats :
Looks: 6/10 (MILF)
Body: 7/10 (slim)
Boobs: 32B
BBBJ : Yes 6.5/10 (hardworking)
AR: 7.5/10 (Shiok)
FJ: 7
Frenching: Nil
Attitude: 8/10 (Chatty & Friendly)

Thanks again bro cooler08 for sharing. Hope to try your other new found soon but will have to ipapaya JQ 1st :D

Bro Thanks for ur FR..........:)
Will Upz you when regain power........:p

Any Bros interested to have her number please pm me.........

cooler08
14-11-2008, 08:20 PM
Just clear a few pm anymore bros interested............:p

cooler08
15-11-2008, 12:24 AM
No more FR:p:p:p

cooler08
15-11-2008, 03:02 AM
Going to Zzzzzzz:p

cooler08
15-11-2008, 12:01 PM
Had clear another batch of pm..............:)

cooler08
15-11-2008, 02:34 PM
Faster made ur Appoinment hor...........:p

cooler08
15-11-2008, 05:24 PM
Just clear another lot of pm.:)

cooler08
15-11-2008, 08:59 PM
Just clear a few pm anymore bros interested............:)

cooler08
16-11-2008, 02:38 AM
No more FR:D

cooler08
16-11-2008, 09:20 AM
Morning to all Bros......:)

cooler08
16-11-2008, 02:43 PM
Any more Bros interested please pm me:D

cooler08
16-11-2008, 09:53 PM
Any more Bros interested :)

cooler08
17-11-2008, 08:19 AM
Morning to all Bros......:)

vwoo
17-11-2008, 08:29 AM
SO sorry for late FR, kinda busy with work lately and got a few other gems that i have been "busy" with, haha.. here is my super shot FR

Thanks to bro cooler08 for sharing!

Looks - 6 (very average MILF)
Dressing - 7
Body - 7 (Fair and well maintained)
BBBJ - 8
AR - 7
FJ - 7
Attitude - 8 (positive, chatty, and very hardworking)
Damage - as stated + hotel + CD

vwoo
17-11-2008, 08:30 AM

Hi bro,
as far as i understand she still got another month or so in singapore. maybe u can verify with her. cheers

eugenengjy
17-11-2008, 09:23 AM
i wpuld like it in public can pm me:)

cooler08
17-11-2008, 04:52 PM

SO sorry for late FR, kinda busy with work lately and got a few other gems that i have been "busy" with, haha.. here is my super shot FR

Thanks to bro cooler08 for sharing!

Looks - 6 (very average MILF)
Dressing - 7
Body - 7 (Fair and well maintained)
BBBJ - 8
AR - 7
FJ - 7
Attitude - 8 (positive, chatty, and very hardworking)
Damage - as stated + hotel + CD

Bro really thank for ur FR...........:D

Will Upz you when regain power.

Hi bro,
as far as i understand she still got another month or so in singapore. maybe u can verify with her. cheers

Her Visa had been extended another 1 months.........:D

i wpuld like it in public can pm me:)

Check ur mail...........Better post FR after Session.......as this is ur First post in SammyBoy asking for contact............

Dunhill_11
17-11-2008, 05:59 PM
Like in public too, can pm me? :D

cooler08
17-11-2008, 10:05 PM
Like in public too, can pm me? :D

Bro you got msg.............:pPlease post FR after session to collect ur points..............

cooler08
18-11-2008, 12:43 AM
To : cooler08
Date : 2008-11-17 17:55
Title : PRC That Provides FJ, AR, AJ and Massage With Pix
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you so much for the contact from bro cooler08.
i have a session with this PRC.Sms her around 6pm for a slot..& she was quick to reply session on at 9pm.
Went down to K81,bt room was full that have to wait for 30mins.so sms her to inform.after 20mins, room was ready..so sms her the room no.
Less than 15mins, the bell rang, she was standing infront of the door.when the door is open, she quickly hugged me that give me a feeling that i known her for so long...hehe
Inside the room, we bath together & she perform BJ in the toilet after washing clean on my didi.
Later awhile, we proceed to the bed, & she continue to BJ me with hot & cold water.after 15mins, i explode, leaving me very tired,maybe i am old liao.
we lay in the bed watching tv, until her itchy hand started to harress my didi,till it stands up..
she ask me whether i want to try Ass fuck,which i told her that i never try before.sHe say never mind, i just lay down ,as she will do all the work with KY.
She slowly apply KY to her ass, & insert my didi to it.i could feel the tightness, & i shake for a awhile, i again explode..(maybe,this is the first time,i try ass fuck,that why so fast come out).
She is not a time watcher,& she is willingly to serve u well.

NAME : Ting2
Body : fit & tan
Breast : big ( injection before)
BJ : 90%
ass : 100%(veri tight)
moan : very loud
service : slow steady.
Price : 80/2/2
RTF : YES..

================================================== ==============================
First 3 letter had been edited as i don't know whether this Bro want his nick to be post or not...............
Just to respect him.........

Bro Thanks for ur FR................:)

cooler08
18-11-2008, 09:13 AM
Morning to all Bros.

Anymore interested:)

SOBSCSA
18-11-2008, 09:56 AM
can bros pass the contact?

maulsith
18-11-2008, 10:36 AM
Thanks to Bro Cooler08 for the lobang,though,have PM 2 weeks back but only managed to have the sexssion with her yesterday afternoon due to work commitment..
Call her to meet up at...81.Agreed with no other appointment from her,claims business was bad,moreover yesterday raining the whole day..Sms the room number,she arrived less than 5 mins.TCSS and proceeded to SOP wash up.Dry and move to bed,with superb BBBJ.Good suction,cant take it,so do her a Piccasso painting favor..Excellent moaning till next room also can hear..Was being ask her speciality,AJ..tight and more moaning power..Too bad,only managed to get 1 shot due to too tired.Managed to get some massage from her after that..
Name: ting ting
boob: dun know how to judge
bj:9/10
cim:never try
Fj:10/10 - mount her doggie,with her own hands busy flickering her pussy,with super moaning power
Massage:Yes comfortable enough
Damage:80 for 2 hr
RTF:Yes of course

eugenengjy
18-11-2008, 10:48 AM
rated many stars...:):)

herecy
18-11-2008, 02:16 PM
Dilema here...
I just read in the post that she can't read English.
Well I can't speak nor write Chinese.
Any way we can solve this problem, so that I can book an appointment with her?
All suggestions are welcome..:)

cooler08
18-11-2008, 04:27 PM
can bros pass the contact?

Bro please check ur pm:)

Thanks to Bro Cooler08 for the lobang,though,have PM 2 weeks back but only managed to have the sexssion with her yesterday afternoon due to work commitment..
Call her to meet up at...81.Agreed with no other appointment from her,claims business was bad,moreover yesterday raining the whole day..Sms the room number,she arrived less than 5 mins.TCSS and proceeded to SOP wash up.Dry and move to bed,with superb BBBJ.Good suction,cant take it,so do her a Piccasso painting favor..Excellent moaning till next room also can hear..Was being ask her speciality,AJ..tight and more moaning power..Too bad,only managed to get 1 shot due to too tired.Managed to get some massage from her after that..
Fj:10/10 - mount her doggie,with her own hands busy flickering her pussy,with super moaning power

Bro really thank for ur Fr Will Upz you tomorrow when regain power.:p

Dilema here...

Like that very hard le how you going to arrange appointment with her......:confused:

Dunhill_11
18-11-2008, 06:03 PM
Thanks cooler08 for the contact. Call her around 12am and booked the 3pm slot. Was late, still she come to the room with a smile.
Proceed as usual, bath, then to bed. There was a superb BBBJ, with ass licking, long duration and good. She asked me to capped, but then I so enjoy till I just shoot out haha. The 2nd shot was as per normal and ended. Have to say she did a not bad massage and for most of the service she goes slow and steady with no rush. The only thingy is she is not a looker but she is willingly to serve u well, and with a nice body. With that pricing, who can ask for more.
:D

RTF : YES when I have the bullet.

allandse
18-11-2008, 06:12 PM
Dilema here...

Welcome to the frustrating world of non-chinese speakers....hehehe. You know, with the volume of PRC babes going through Singapore...we are really missing out on the biggest fun. Fuck man...I have to resort myself to indon, thai and locals (and of course, the pie becomes lagi smaller as some have personal preferences, as far as race is concerned!)

there have been some kind bros here who have helped me get a PRC on some occassions, as they do all the comms for me...but you dont want to disturb these kind souls on a weekly basis...anyway...that's the way the world works...never meant to be fair....no matter which perspective you look from..

if u are looking for an english speaking PRC..good luk to u....maybe 1 in a 100. If any bro willing to help u communicate...u can try..but I doubt the session will be enjoyable. For me, communication is an important part of sex and if u cant communicate...that is a big minus..just my 2 cents..cheers...

cooler08
18-11-2008, 09:19 PM
Thanks cooler08 for the contact. Call her around 12am and booked the 3pm slot. Was late, still she come to the room with a smile.
Proceed as usual, bath, then to bed. There was a superb BBBJ, with ass licking, long duration and good. She asked me to capped, but then I so enjoy till I just shoot out haha. The 2nd shot was as per normal and ended. Have to say she did a not bad massage and for most of the service she goes slow and steady with no rush. The only thingy is she is not a looker but she is willingly to serve u well, and with a nice body. With that pricing, who can ask for more.
:D

RTF : YES when I have the bullet.

Thanks for ur Fr........
Will Upz you very soon........:D

herecy
19-11-2008, 01:00 PM
Welcome to the frustrating world of non-chinese speakers....hehehe. You know, with the volume of PRC babes going through Singapore...we are really missing out on the biggest fun. Fuck man...I have to resort myself to indon, thai and locals (and of course, the pie becomes lagi smaller as some have personal preferences, as far as race is concerned!)

there have been some kind bros here who have helped me get a PRC on some occassions, as they do all the comms for me...but you dont want to disturb these kind souls on a weekly basis...anyway...that's the way the world works...never meant to be fair....no matter which perspective you look from..

if u are looking for an english speaking PRC..good luk to u....maybe 1 in a 100. If any bro willing to help u communicate...u can try..but I doubt the session will be enjoyable. For me, communication is an important part of sex and if u cant communicate...that is a big minus..just my 2 cents..cheers...

Totally agree with everything you said- communnication is an important part of sex. I guess the only solution is for me to learn Chinese, but by the time I'm fluent enough I'm sure my sex drive will be long gone :D Like we all realize now, life really ain't fair, is it. Will try to make due with those I can communicate with.. Thanks for you comment.

cooler08
19-11-2008, 03:58 PM
Totally agree with everything you said- communnication is an important part of sex. I guess the only solution is for me to learn Chinese, but by the time I'm fluent enough I'm sure my sex drive will be long gone :D Like we all realize now, life really ain't fair, is it. Will try to make due with those I can communicate with.. Thanks for you comment.

Bro if you don't mind me together in the room helping you translate.......I will be more willing to help............:D:D

Just joking......:p

cooler08
19-11-2008, 03:59 PM
Back to clear pm anymore bros interested..............:)

looking4massage
19-11-2008, 05:58 PM
hi bro,

can pm me her contact also thankss..

cooler08
19-11-2008, 06:41 PM

Bros had just Upz ur points

rated many stars...:):)

Bro check ur mail:)

hi bro,

can pm me her contact also thankss..

Bro check ur mail:)

cooler08
19-11-2008, 09:44 PM
Anymore bros interested please pm me:)

herecy
19-11-2008, 10:37 PM
Bro if you don't mind me together in the room helping you translate.......I will be more willing to help............:D:D

Just joking......:p

Haha! Yeah, that would really do it for me! Being watched and taking orders while having sex with a woman I'm seeing for the first time - Isn't that what a porn star does? I'll think about that career move a little later in life.

Thanks for your offer, even if it's just a joke :D

cooler08
19-11-2008, 11:45 PM
Haha! Yeah, that would really do it for me! Being watched and taking orders while having sex with a woman I'm seeing for the first time - Isn't that what a porn star does? I'll think about that career move a little later in life.

Thanks for your offer, even if it's just a joke :D

Bro i sent you the contact you try contact her........:)

cooler08
20-11-2008, 02:36 AM
Anymore Bros interested please pm me:)

cooler08
20-11-2008, 08:16 AM
Morning to all Bros:p

cooler08
20-11-2008, 04:50 PM
Anymore interested:)

cooler08
20-11-2008, 10:10 PM
No more FR:)

cooler08
21-11-2008, 08:58 AM
Morning to all bros:p

cooler08
21-11-2008, 09:02 AM
To all Newbies with 0 post that pm me

If you really interested please post in the main and i will reconsider passing you the contact.:)

cooler08
21-11-2008, 12:19 PM
To all Newbies with 0 post that pm me

If you really interested please post in the main and i will reconsider passing you the contact.:)

Just clear pm.

Bros that pm me please check ur mail.:)

cooler08
21-11-2008, 12:58 PM
Bros Fast hand fast leg pm me hor:)

bombshell
21-11-2008, 02:09 PM
Bros Fast hand fast leg pm me hor:)Wah bru..u really doing her a big fav..:DShould be back with her soon since she extended.Want to try out open but scared ass kanna mosquito bite.:p

cooler08
21-11-2008, 02:49 PM
Wah bru..u really doing her a big fav..:DShould be back with her soon since she extended.Want to try out open but scared ass kanna mosquito bite.:p

It nothing just helping her.....

Haha.......Bring baygon spray on ur ass la:D.......the mosquito will not bite you already:D

KING1788
21-11-2008, 03:08 PM
Bro,mi Interested In Ting Ting ,can Pm Mi Her Contact? Thanx

handcell
21-11-2008, 03:29 PM
thanks bro cooler for the ctc...
finally is my turn to try her... here's my FR,

book e hotel room for 2 hrs. fuck... 1st time go there hv to pay $30, LL just paid. waited 10 mins she arrived. 1st impression not ugly nor pretty. normal looking. we tcss on the bed touching each other slowly. next proceed to the bath room and she help me wash my bottom throughly.

on the bed, as wat e bros said, she will place a pillow below my butt. and she start the action of AR and BBBJ. all of the sudden she switch to hj very fast. caught me by surprise, and shoot out my 1st shot.

wash up and continued to tcss on the bed. she kept toking abt her hometown and family members. tok non stop till i cannot tahan and initial for e 2nd rd

tis time, she will just bbbj me till hard and she ask me front or rear, of cos attack her rear lar. dat wat i wanted from her! keke.... cowboy style, shiok very tight. shoot out in missionary. the whole session last ard 70mins. check out early....

look: 6/10
body: 8/10 (well maintain for her age)
bbbj: 6/10 (not very shiok, can be better)
fj: neber try
ar: 7/10 (some cat80 geylang gal is better)
aj: 9/10 (tight and shiok man!!!)
rtf: yes (if got spare vitM)

cooler08
21-11-2008, 03:35 PM
Bro,mi Interested In Ting Ting ,can Pm Mi Her Contact? Thanx

Bro check ur mail.......

thanks bro cooler for the ctc...
finally is my turn to try her... here's my FR,

book e hotel room for 2 hrs. fuck... 1st time go there hv to pay $30, LL just paid. waited 10 mins she arrived. 1st impression not ugly nor pretty. normal looking. we tcss on the bed touching each other slowly. next proceed to the bath room and she help me wash my bottom throughly.

on the bed, as wat e bros said, she will place a pillow below my butt. and she start the action of AR and BBBJ. all of the sudden she switch to hj very fast. caught me by surprise, and shoot out my 1st shot.

wash up and continued to tcss on the bed. she kept toking abt her hometown and family members. tok non stop till i cannot tahan and initial for e 2nd rd

tis time, she will just bbbj me till hard and she ask me front or rear, of cos attack her rear lar. dat wat i wanted from her! keke.... cowboy style, shiok very tight. shoot out in missionary. the whole session last ard 70mins. check out early....

look: 6/10
fj: neber try
aj: 9/10 (tight and shiok man!!!)
rtf: yes (if got spare vitM)

Bro Thank for ur FR......Shiok right......:D
Will received ur points soon.
She is just a very friendly FL....Got strong GF feel.......:p

Dunhill_11
21-11-2008, 06:33 PM
Thanks for ur Fr........
Will Upz you very soon........:D

Thanks for the contact.

Sliff
21-11-2008, 06:50 PM
Mind passing here too? Ima try to get a booking if i cant get popiah's lawyer =P

cooler08
21-11-2008, 10:19 PM
Mind passing here too? Ima try to get a booking if i cant get popiah's lawyer =P

check ur mail

waiwaiz
21-11-2008, 11:04 PM
1st wna thks bro cooler08 for the ctc...........
Will up you my humble 1 point for sharing ctc........

Feeling horny today....browse thru FL dome trying to look for lobang. Didn't wana try the usual things.......looking for something different.....Saw bro cooler08 PRC with lots of good comment. Try my luck PM him for ctc....:D

Bro cooler08 very kind, know i super horny today...reply my PM before i log off and call it a day.. Fated lar........Called her immediately.....swee swee her time slot suit mine......so confirmed her..

You all must try her AR.....Her little tongue like snake, keep rimming your ass hole. At time even feel like the little snake is going inside the hole......Have to control myself from farting into her face.....Overall very shiok experience.
Then come her BBBJ........Really suck you like this the last dick on earth. Hold on the the base and send everything into her nouth........Up and down..fast and slow, tongue movement everywhere...And just as you think the torture is finally over....She put warm water into her mouth and carry on somemore.....WAaaaaa.......how to tahan....told her i'm almost cumming, thinking she'll stop, but she carry on popping until i shoot my 1st load inside her mouth o....:eek:

For her she still energetic. but i'll have to rest.. So she reply a couple of calls and sms....Make coffee for me and TCSS for awhile......
Then we started round 2..........I took her ass this time. Slowly put it in doggie style with help of KY, in out a few time let her get used to it then i "loot" her all the way till i cum......
What an experience............For $80/2/2 with AR, BBBJ, CIM and AJ to me is defintely money well spend.
RTF......of coz.......planning to "loot" her asshole again and again and again................

Once again thks bro cooler08 for the ctc. Bros who are not so fussy looking for value for money......this is a good choice. I'm too tired to write on liao........thks for reading.

newboy1982
21-11-2008, 11:16 PM
Thanks TS for the intro... Stopped for awhile liao.. Wanted to quit... but maybe not easy for this to happen haha...

Actually wanted to find one of my favourite who just came back recently (guys will noe who I am talkin abt if u see my sign off haha).. Then saw this thread very hot.. Somemore, think TS shld have quite similar taste with me.. Then never try AJ before.. So decided to giv TT a try on Monday.

Fix a slot at midnight on Monday. 1st look, err... any guys seen the a show abt lawyers one? With Zheng Shao Qiu, Leila Tong (Tang Ning)??? I can't remember the name of the show. Don't noe anyone noe wat I am talkin abt haha.. Wat I am trying to say is I find TT look like the older version of Zhen Shao Qiu's GF in this show (the lady who broke up with him in this show).

Anyway, she very friendly lah. Came in chat chat, then went shower when she clean my u noe where throughly. Like all have said here, as usual lie on bed then put pillow below me lor.. I've always not been a fan of AR. Wanted to stop her but didn't lah.. Let her do her job hehe.. Then to BBBJ with water.. Not bad la the suction. After a while ask her to lie down, my turn to service her. She didn't seem to really njoy it leh.. Don't allow fingering, then think she don't like frenching as well. Touched her lips awhile she siam liao.. Then went to lick her pussy trying to make her high.. She did moan but ot a feeling she didn't really njoy it leh..

Anyway, then to FJ liao.. Ask me want front or back. I just told her never try back before. So she say ok lor then back haha.. Went to cowgirl.. She shake shake awhile say tired liao ask me shake instead. So I just shake till I cum lor.. Then lie down chat chat abit then leave liao..

Overall, a nice lady but think no chemistry lah.. Maybe I comparing her with Xiao Yu. So in the end didn't really njoy it. And think won't try AJ anymore.. Still prefer normal FJ hehe..

Thanks TS for the intro once again. Sorry if this FR sounds meaningless. Didn't intend to write anything one but just wanna help my gd bro Cooler hehe.. :)

cooler08
21-11-2008, 11:42 PM
1st wna thks bro cooler08 for the ctc...........
Will up you my humble 1 point for sharing ctc........

Feeling horny today....browse thru FL dome trying to look for lobang. Didn't wana try the usual things.......looking for something different.....Saw bro cooler08 PRC with lots of good comment. Try my luck PM him for ctc....:D

Bro cooler08 very kind, know i super horny today...reply my PM before i log off and call it a day.. Fated lar........Called her immediately.....swee swee her time slot suit mine......so confirmed her..

You all must try her AR.....Her little tongue like snake, keep rimming your ass hole. At time even feel like the little snake is going inside the hole......Have to control myself from farting into her face.....Overall very shiok experience.
Then come her BBBJ........Really suck you like this the last dick on earth. Hold on the the base and send everything into her nouth........Up and down..fast and slow, tongue movement everywhere...And just as you think the torture is finally over....She put warm water into her mouth and carry on somemore.....WAaaaaa.......how to tahan....told her i'm almost cumming, thinking she'll stop, but she carry on popping until i shoot my 1st load inside her mouth o....:eek:

For her she still energetic. but i'll have to rest.. So she reply a couple of calls and sms....Make coffee for me and TCSS for awhile......
Then we started round 2..........I took her ass this time. Slowly put it in doggie style with help of KY, in out a few time let her get used to it then i "loot" her all the way till i cum......
What an experience............For $80/2/2 with AR, BBBJ, CIM and AJ to me is defintely money well spend.
RTF......of coz.......planning to "loot" her asshole again and again and again................

Once again thks bro cooler08 for the ctc. Bros who are not so fussy looking for value for money......this is a good choice. I'm too tired to write on liao........thks for reading.

Bro thanks alot for ur fast FR.
Will Upz you soon............:)

Thanks TS for the intro... Stopped for awhile liao.. Wanted to quit... but maybe not easy for this to happen haha...

Actually wanted to find one of my favourite who just came back recently (guys will noe who I am talkin abt if u see my sign off haha).. Then saw this thread very hot.. Somemore, think TS shld have quite similar taste with me.. Then never try AJ before.. So decided to giv TT a try on Monday.

Fix a slot at midnight on Monday. 1st look, err... any guys seen the a show abt lawyers one? With Zheng Shao Qiu, Leila Tong (Tang Ning)??? I can't remember the name of the show. Don't noe anyone noe wat I am talkin abt haha.. Wat I am trying to say is I find TT look like the older version of Zhen Shao Qiu's GF in this show (the lady who broke up with him in this show).

Anyway, she very friendly lah. Came in chat chat, then went shower when she clean my u noe where throughly. Like all have said here, as usual lie on bed then put pillow below me lor.. I've always not been a fan of AR. Wanted to stop her but didn't lah.. Let her do her job hehe.. Then to BBBJ with water.. Not bad la the suction. After a while ask her to lie down, my turn to service her. She didn't seem to really njoy it leh.. Don't allow fingering, then think she don't like frenching as well. Touched her lips awhile she siam liao.. Then went to lick her pussy trying to make her high.. She did moan but ot a feeling she didn't really njoy it leh..

Anyway, then to FJ liao.. Ask me want front or back. I just told her never try back before. So she say ok lor then back haha.. Went to cowgirl.. She shake shake awhile say tired liao ask me shake instead. So I just shake till I cum lor.. Then lie down chat chat abit then leave liao..

Overall, a nice lady but think no chemistry lah.. Maybe I comparing her with Xiao Yu. So in the end didn't really njoy it. And think won't try AJ anymore.. Still prefer normal FJ hehe..

Thanks TS for the intro once again. Sorry if this FR sounds meaningless. Didn't intend to write anything one but just wanna help my gd bro Cooler hehe.. :)

Bro life still have to go on still cant forget her.........
Really thank for ur FR hor.....cant Upz you already
I also miss her le.............haha....

newboy1982
22-11-2008, 12:40 AM
Bro life still have to go on still cant forget her.........
Really thank for ur FR hor.....cant Upz you already
I also miss her le.............haha....

Haha.. Yeah bro... I noe life still goes on.. No choice.. Still miss her so much hahahaha.. Anyway, thanks once again for the lobang.. I also wanted to up u.. Then realise cannot hehe.. :)

cooler08
22-11-2008, 02:29 AM
Just clear a few pm:)

JoySeeker
22-11-2008, 09:19 AM
txs bro cooler for the ctc, upz u bro and here a short FR,

arranged a slot yesterday evening at 81 with TT, 1st impression acceptable, quite pretty IMO (for 30+) like those tai tai. We tcss on the way up to the room to break the ice then slowly in the room, strip and proceed to the bath room with her washing my front n back thoroughly.

on the bed, as mentioned here, she placed a pillow below my butt and start to AR and BBBJ. However, due to too tired couldn't cum then she cap me and proceed with AJ, change to cowgirl still cant cum then change to missionary and finally finish the session...

after clearing the mess, she give a simple massage to me before we proceed to the shower...

look: 6.5/10
fj: 7/10
aj: 7/10 (tight and shiok man!!!)
rtf: got to clear my backlog first

spidersim_78
22-11-2008, 11:12 AM
Thanks TS for the intro

Fix a slot at midnight on thur. 1st look, look quite old

Anyway, she very friendly lah. Came in chat chat, then went shower when she clean my u noe where throughly. Like all have said here, as usual lie on bed then put pillow below me lor.. I've always not been a fan of AR. so i ask to stop ar on me. Then proceed to BBBJ with hot water.. ( since i try baixue her skill is very normal and she suck around u shaft head where is most sensetive and sometime hj on u and spit on u shaft as if she wanted to taste my cum ; while she bbbj i try finger but she Don't allow fingering,

then to FJ liao.. I. So she say ok lor then back haha.. Went to cowgirl.. She shake shake awhile say tired liao ask me shake instead. So I just shake till I cum lor.. Then lie down chat chat abit then leave liao..

Overall, a nice lady but think no chemistry lah..

look :5
bbbj :6
fj :6
frenching : never try
fingering : she dunn like
rtf : no i rather look mw, ww,yy, bx

cooler08
22-11-2008, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the contact.

Bro already Upz you for the FR.........
txs bro cooler for the ctc, upz u bro and here a short FR,

Thanks for ur FR will Upz you soon

Thanks TS for the intro

Bro thanks for u FR will Up you soon.......

cooler08
22-11-2008, 03:14 PM
Anymore bros interested in AJ:D

cooler08
22-11-2008, 06:26 PM
Back to clear pm............:p

newboy1982
22-11-2008, 06:41 PM
Thanks TS for the intro

Fix a slot at midnight on thur. 1st look, look quite old

Anyway, she very friendly lah. Came in chat chat, then went shower when she clean my u noe where throughly. Like all have said here, as usual lie on bed then put pillow below me lor.. I've always not been a fan of AR. so i ask to stop ar on me. Then proceed to BBBJ with hot water.. ( since i try baixue her skill is very normal and she suck around u shaft head where is most sensetive and sometime hj on u and spit on u shaft as if she wanted to taste my cum ; while she bbbj i try finger but she Don't allow fingering,

then to FJ liao.. I. So she say ok lor then back haha.. Went to cowgirl.. She shake shake awhile say tired liao ask me shake instead. So I just shake till I cum lor.. Then lie down chat chat abit then leave liao..

Overall, a nice lady but think no chemistry lah..

look :5
bbbj :6
fj :6
frenching : never try
fingering : she dunn like
rtf : no i rather look mw, ww,yy, bx

Hello hello.. Wanna write FR as least write in ur own words leh.. Go copy and paste part of my one hehehe... :)