PDA

View Full Version : 24yo, fresh local artiste-lookalike PRC babe

sensation
21-10-2008, 06:23 PM
24yo, fresh local artiste-lookalike PRC babe

I cannot believe my luck but to bump into this SYT from Jiangsu.

I felt kinda ashamed as she is slightly taller than me, if not the same height. I wanted to move off but her fresh SYT & CFM look ACTUALLY MADE ME STOOD ROOTED TO THE GROUND!!! The most important thing is SHE SMILED AT ME. As I'm afraid of approaching her in public, I walked to the corner of the coffee shop, and stood there, acting like I'm waiting for someone. Luckily, she came towards me as I was in my smart wear(*This would easily lead her to think I'm a cop!!!) and after concluding the price, "YOOHOO!" WE ARE GOING TO FUCK-LAND!!!

Once entering H81, I ambushed her from the back, hands all over her body, from the boobs, to buttocks, and of course, her "meimei"! I tried to kiss and lick a little around her neck and she was kinda uncomfortable. So I slowly turned her around, with her front facing me now... "LADIES & GENTLEMAN! THIS IS THE LATEST HOT FACE-GAL YOU WOULD NOT WANT TO MISS!!!"

1. Looks exactly like one of the new TCS artiste. Fresh yet CFM look. What's best is she's in this field where we all could actually try, and not fantansize all the TCS actresses WHERE WE COULD NOT EVEN TOUCH, LESS SAY BONK!

2. She does exudes the bitchy, "Ah-lian" attitude at times, but the main thing is she remains friendly towards me.

3. Her "taller-than average" height should appeal to taller guys... but hey! She's already making me BONKERS with her superb assets, what's stopping we guys?!

4. While she does bj, and missionary bonking, I can also see the "barbie-like" face, slurping my "FEELING COWBOY-HIGH" didi, even for someone who does not savour much of bj, also have to "stand up & encore encore"!!!

5. Allows me to kiss her Buddha jade-like necklace, saying it would bring me super luck in lottery... She says not every guy she would allow this!!! Is there such logic???

6. Long wavy hair compliments her "doll-like" face bringing out the natural feminine feeling of a lady, and seriously guys, even if you are one who likes to change and not stick to only one gal, THIS IS THE GAL U MIGHT NOT WANT TO CHANGE! Hhaahhha.... I'm "getting over the hill" huh??

7. Pretty conversational and friendly throughout and suits me as I'm more reserved...

I can only tell you I shot out MUCH MUCH MUCH of my "what could be my" future generation... really *panting panting* HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name : Ying Zi
Place : Jiangsu
Height : 1.65m
Looks : SYT, TCS-lookalike(*serious! dun believe? Try lah!)
FJ : 9... could be 10, but I leave it at 9 but it was AWESOME!
BJ : 8, not many could arouse me with BJ

Price : $80, but tipped her $30 for the much effort put in. $20 room... condom $2

Let me know if anyone's interested.

Cheers!

aczeta76
21-10-2008, 06:32 PM
Commandos anyone...

I give up after the snow incident liao

hornygoat
21-10-2008, 07:42 PM
After trying so many FL that bros here claim to be gems and "die die must try" gems, I'm very sure of what the standard of gems are already so pls do not be excited easily. As they say one man's meat is another's poison but so far they have all been "poison" to me. Only one which was Jiaqi was ok only. The rest all below average or those kind you wouldnt even notice on the streets. I just finished yet another disappointing session with a PRC and I recAfter trying so many FL that bros here claim to be gems and "die die must try" gems, I'm very sure of what the standard of gems are already so pls do not be excited easily. As they say one man's meat is another's poison but so far they have all been "poison" to me. Only one which was Jiaqi was ok only. The rest all below average or those kind you wouldnt even notice on the streets.

I just finished yet another disappointing session and I swear I will never try another FL without a pic ever again. I don't care if i get zapped or banned or whatever. Just wanna let bros here know the truth and my honest opinion. NEVER TRY AN FL WITHOUT A PIC!! BODY SHOTS NOT COUNTED! Ive tried 4-5 FLs so far and all disappointing. Only those thais in those groups are not bad. Im not any OKT, just a cheong-ster with some quality control and I hope all bros here dont anyhow rate any FL as gems and a pic would very much be appreciated.

whitegals
21-10-2008, 08:23 PM
I just finished yet another disappointing session and I swear I will never try another FL without a pic ever again. I don't care if i get zapped or banned or whatever.

Bro,

Are you referring to this particular FL? :confused:

nihonjin
21-10-2008, 08:53 PM
TS,
why not tell which local artiste she looks like?

kenji74
21-10-2008, 08:59 PM
ya, I share the same sentiments with hornygoat...
I guess we have different standards from a different angle. :(

ddae44
21-10-2008, 10:23 PM
hi bro

dont mind trying

pm me the ctc

thanks!

fan36
22-10-2008, 01:37 AM
hi....would like to try...pm mi or email mi contact at [email protected]!!!

Link
22-10-2008, 02:40 AM
Commandos anyone...

TS can share ctc with me... I go :cool:

Hopefully not a disappointment.

wingnut
22-10-2008, 03:39 AM
165cm is tall ?

Indesit
22-10-2008, 04:16 AM
She's tall & look like artiste. Me like to find out.

Can share her ctc to me?

lacoruna69
22-10-2008, 04:33 AM
165cm is tall ?

For Asian gal physique, consider tall.

gummyboy
22-10-2008, 08:33 AM
Well, at least tells us WHICH local artist she looks like. ?

blackhorn
22-10-2008, 09:06 AM
another Mo Xiaoling lookalike?

Bodyart
22-10-2008, 09:19 AM
Juz 2 share wif u guys my last experience.

I did met a PRC with d looks alike of Jesslyn Tay... a real great BONK...real moaner...but lost her contact coz my HP went to hospital...sigh. I found her in one of the tread but lost the tread too...dam.

Name : Xuan Xuan
PRC : Sheng Yang
looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boob: B
Moan: 10/10

If anyone has her contact do PM me...I wun mind do it again wif her...very accommodating & treats u like her BF.

Cheerz;)

Frankiestine
22-10-2008, 09:49 AM
TS,
why not tell which local artiste she looks like?

maybe he referring to patricia mok.....:D:D

hang37
22-10-2008, 10:16 AM
maybe he referring to patricia mok.....:D:D

haha.. patricia stillok la, the most dimmer the light.. haha.. wat if someone more worst...:eek:

SinDellman
22-10-2008, 10:51 AM
haha.. patricia stillok la, the most dimmer the light.. haha.. wat if someone more worst...:eek:
you mean, someone like mark lee? :rolleyes:

bonkerboy
22-10-2008, 11:15 AM
hi fellow bros,
i tend to agree with bro hornygoat. although i myself have tried only 1 FL supposedly a real GEM. but in my humble opinion (and i also told the bro who recommended to me) she was a disappointment in looks and in service rendered. so, yes, i would also believe only after i see a pic. After all as bro hornygoat said, one man's meat is another man's poison.
no offence to bros out there. this is only my own opinion.
have fun!!

bulldogg
22-10-2008, 12:07 PM
... I just finished yet another disappointing session and I swear I will never try another FL without a pic ever again. I don't care if i get zapped or banned or whatever. Just wanna let bros here know the truth and my honest opinion. NEVER TRY AN FL WITHOUT A PIC!! BODY SHOTS NOT COUNTED!

Bro, you should check out my threads... Only body shots coz FL rarely would allow their face shots being plastered all over the forum and wed, but insofar, all have decent FRs at least and most importantly, no complaints from bros :)

sensation
22-10-2008, 01:20 PM
Commandos anyone...

Err Bro Aczeta76,

What do you mean???

I sensed something negative from your comments, but don't dare to draw wrong conclusions.

Care to share, enlighten me?

Thanks

sensation
22-10-2008, 01:32 PM
After trying so many FL that bros here claim to be gems and "die die must try" gems, I'm very sure of what the standard of gems are already so pls do not be excited easily. As they say one man's meat is another's poison but so far they have all been "poison" to me. Only one which was Jiaqi was ok only. The rest all below average or those kind you wouldnt even notice on the streets. I just finished yet another disappointing session with a PRC and I recAfter trying so many FL that bros here claim to be gems and "die die must try" gems, I'm very sure of what the standard of gems are already so pls do not be excited easily. As they say one man's meat is another's poison but so far they have all been "poison" to me. Only one which was Jiaqi was ok only. The rest all below average or those kind you wouldnt even notice on the streets.

I just finished yet another disappointing session and I swear I will never try another FL without a pic ever again. I don't care if i get zapped or banned or whatever. Just wanna let bros here know the truth and my honest opinion. NEVER TRY AN FL WITHOUT A PIC!! BODY SHOTS NOT COUNTED! Ive tried 4-5 FLs so far and all disappointing. Only those thais in those groups are not bad. Im not any OKT, just a cheong-ster with some quality control and I hope all bros here dont anyhow rate any FL as gems and a pic would very much be appreciated.

Dear bro hornygoat,

In my own perspective, I treasure your comments a lot, as it only helps to improve standards.

If you read my prev posts & threads, and track back the thread from other bros, you probably would understand me better whether I'm a fake where my claims is concerned.

Ok, why say TCS, where SYT and other assets is concerned, would probably be sufficient.

I only try to be as expressive as possible and do you know I actually looked at her for writing insipiration? more than 30mins!!! Not enough??? Then try lah!

Actually, in life, it's about trying... look at G Lor8 area... so many young beauties, how many of you bros after trying would say she's good bonk?

In fact, I'm not here to say my find is a good bonk, but to ONLY RELATE MY OWN PERSONAL EXP. THAT'S ALL!

I'm not afraid if anyone wants to zap me... have been zapped so???

I'm interested in more money though, and recent losses has made me look stupid(*In fact, come to think of it, the turn of events actually led me to this lady...)

Who she looks like?

Not the popular famous type, but I can tell you she not only can be a good sex partner, but bringing her out in D & D, would make you a proud man!

I think she looks like this lady who was top 3 in one of the Star Search, Malaysian-born I believed.

All said, I have given about 8 contacts to bro. PLS GIVE FRs, else what's the point of me sharing and no response.

Thanks thanks.

Frankiestine
22-10-2008, 01:37 PM

wah lau u mean tcs got a more worse looking artiste then patricia mok???:eek::eek:

sensation
22-10-2008, 01:48 PM
IN a nutshell,

1) Mo Xiao ling actually looks better these days huh? Is my find like her face? Understood the frustration of many cheated bros, do read my prev FRs and let your judgement decide.

2) She's really tall for me. In a way, something different and feel "higher" while making love? Actually I have another find. (*Haahahahhaha... one at a time bros) She's more petite and smaller size. That's why I said, if you need a gal for D & D... solid job inside room, solid compliment of your status outside room... huh???

3) andycock, bunitcq & the_e_ones have rec'd my pms. I'll give out ctc to rest in due time, but being humans, pls spare a thought for this young lady by sharing her with care. I do not mind bros giving her nos to others, but pls be thoughtful. TQ.

soberguy
22-10-2008, 02:40 PM
Wow.. 165cm.. tall! Taller than me by 10cm! If she wear heels, I be like 20cm shorter than her.

sino97
22-10-2008, 02:50 PM
Hi Bro

Can PM me the ctc?