PDA

View Full Version : Police Report

ekimus83
21-10-2008, 06:13 AM
Sorry bros if this is a repeat. Might be abit long. Just tot I shuld let all cheongsters here know.

This evening just went acc my gf to Cantonment complex make a police report due to some bastard that found her fren's lost phone and smsing all the female contacts inside lewd chi smses asking the girls for free sex. Cos lotsa my gf's kakis kena so dey all decide to make a complaint (listen liaos I oso hot).

Anyways, the real story began when we were waiting for our q-no. My gf was tokin to her galfrenz while I overheard another lady and her fren making a report at the counter. The story goes sumthg like this: The lady started getting lewd smses asking hw much she charge per sexxion, she when free can mit-up, etc. Then she replied telling the guy to f-off and all irritating nonsense girls can tink of. She then asked him where in the world he got her no from wich of cos he nvr dare to say. That is until after some threatening to call the police on this guy, then he say "It's from an advert I saw on the web", which later he oso say is from "sbf".

This part abit funny, she started telling the PO that she doesn't know what it means and that after googling she only managed to find "Singapore Business Forums". But of cos, being a female she in the end found out its SBF but CANNOT GET IN due to the clever thg our bro put as members only. She then complain about the guy calling her a FL which she saw on our front page but doesn't know what the hell it means. And that it (SBF) must be a sexual website, ordering the PO to lodge a court order wanting to close us down, which the good man said he can't do anything if the website has strict regulations on mmbers and does not portray offensive materials on the front page and oso if its just ONE SINGULAR COMPLAINT.

Well, the end you all can pretty much guess but I just wanna give a small piece of advice to the guy who smsed her, "bro, try to save our haven lahz. dun anyhow leak SBF's name pls, thanx"; and the guy who posted the "advert", "bro, dunno if you just playin or cos she's sum1 u hate but singapore is very law-conscious, play with fire and u might just get burnt"; and lastly to the b**t**d that smsed my gf, "WTF u tink is farni ar??! ppl anihw send sex request sms to ur gf or sis or call to harass them u like izzit??! betta dun lemme catch u"

Thanx all for looking at my thread. Cheers!~

Big Sexy
21-10-2008, 07:29 AM
can u post in proper english????

humpcheepang
21-10-2008, 07:47 AM
can u post in proper english????

Too many abbreviations, read until I gong gong!!!

ekimus83
21-10-2008, 10:49 AM
Sorry ar bro bigsexy...my england not very powderful...

As for the bloody sucker who zapped me, u must be one of the three bloody idiots I mentioned. Dare to zap me, dun dare put name.

ekimus83
21-10-2008, 10:53 AM
Orh...so trying to keep this forum alive is wasting time lahz....

Wait til something happen then see who cry over spilled milk. GO AHEAD and zap me. When the forum closes, points won't mean anything.

Big Sexy
21-10-2008, 11:37 AM
dont worry about the points.. how many points did u have before??
i will up u back to that level if you have not break any rules..:)

F-boy
21-10-2008, 12:00 PM
I support bro Big Sexy!

edmundhello
21-10-2008, 01:08 PM
It's great to see nice ppl around. Hope my humble 3 points can help when required. :)

Niceman
21-10-2008, 01:41 PM
No worry lah, I already up u, from 0 to 7 at 1 go... :)

ferrari355
21-10-2008, 02:06 PM
I'm not on anybody's side here...but don't you all know that the authorities are already aware of this forum?

They've known about the forum since years ago. Just can't do anything about it for the time being, due to technicalities. If they can, do you think we'll still be around? Points? They knew about this forum even before the points system came out.

chew78s
21-10-2008, 02:09 PM
err.... repost below.

chew78s
21-10-2008, 02:15 PM
Bro, Sad to heard that.. But there is nothing u or he or police can do. Policeman Got more hard task to settle than this .Look and read our newspaper today ,murder cases, etc. .Ur type of cases everyday happening. To them is consider small cases. Just file a report will do. Nothing further unless something happen or u know who is that fucker doing that then u maybe can find a lawyer to sue them . If not just CHANGE THE HP NOS. U go to this thread Re: An appeal for help against a stalker I got post something related to ur problem. Hope may help u the way to handle it.

ekimus83
22-10-2008, 04:37 AM
Thanks to all the bros that help me back "up"ed my points... sad to say more people are taking them away. Bro Chew78s, I understand what your trying to say. I just hope that people are not getting carried away on it just cause they think this website is "untouchable". Just look at that flower-power forum the girls have and you all will know they might soon all be on our necks if this keeps on going. I just want at least a safe haven to let me "play" when the occasional itch comes around. Cheers~ Oh, and sorry to all bros that can't really read what I'm typing, will try to not abbreviate too much.

TommyPingPong
22-10-2008, 04:40 PM
dont worry about the points.. how many points did u have before??
i will up u back to that level if you have not break any rules..:)

Dude, that is the spirit of old bird taking care of new and lost birds! :)

RVFYKY
22-10-2008, 06:20 PM
The thing is SBF is pretty well-known around Singapore leh... any idiot who wants to harass girls can just say he saw the number in an advert in SBF...

There's really no way "to stopping visitors here from leaking this place out" since it's already so well-known... if you are saying how come SBF hasn't been shut down by the police, that's simply because SBF is hosted somewhere out of their jurisdiction...

psp1000
22-10-2008, 06:48 PM
I believed no one will post a thread with HP nos in it, they might have post Local FL and ppl start ask for nos then from there they start to smsing. it happen everyday in Singapore, not only SBF, when Yahoo Singapore classified is active years back, it happen everyday, ppl abuse the website and post fake adv just because want ppl to smsing and bomb the HP nos they post....

well if thing really go bad and the HP nos was abuse or being distrub, the best solution is change the HP nos. Bare in mind, sometime this type of harrass thing can't help or stop wan, even when you apply for a new line, those nos are also reused. Even new line also being sms or bomb by others pple.

Apistogamma
22-10-2008, 07:01 PM
Points aside, i really have not a single idea what TS is writing.
It was quite badly written. Good that you want to share informations but please let us understand what you are writing.

yeeba
22-10-2008, 08:46 PM
so, what is the morale of the story?

onlyhuman
22-10-2008, 09:27 PM

morale of the story is..TS overheard gals reporting to police over SBF lor...

genius
22-10-2008, 10:15 PM
My humble 6 go to you, can only help so much.. Take care...

Thanks to all the bros that help me back "up"ed my points... sad to say more people are taking them away. Bro Chew78s, I understand what your trying to say. I just hope that people are not getting carried away on it just cause they think this website is "untouchable". Just look at that flower-power forum the girls have and you all will know they might soon all be on our necks if this keeps on going. I just want at least a safe haven to let me "play" when the occasional itch comes around. Cheers~ Oh, and sorry to all bros that can't really read what I'm typing, will try to not abbreviate too much.

qwerty66
22-10-2008, 10:21 PM
To all senior, bro. and sis.

a reminded not to post any FR number here or expose their operating area.

we are here to share and enjoy.

have a nice day :D

pfingo
22-10-2008, 10:31 PM
actuali mata can do wat?

tomvoyeur
23-10-2008, 08:41 PM
actuali mata can do wat?

perform wayang show??? ;)

qwerty66
24-10-2008, 12:53 PM
Did i mention any thing wrong by reminding all not to post their contact number openly here?? actual location not to expose also.

We dont know who is reading our post beside follow bro. and AV sure have been camping here to collect info.

All bro. who have been here for awhile knows to get contact is thru PM. Right? Play safe.

chew78s
24-10-2008, 02:22 PM

The morale of the story is telling ppls Not to lost their HP and not to saved something important image inside lor. Incase when hp lost, everything inside will no more secret liao.:)

ekimus83
27-10-2008, 06:12 AM
Thanks to all bros that think the same way as I do, we are here to have fun. If possible best is don't anyhow sms found-ed lost phone contacts to having fun with you since we all know that SG women are most quite complain queens. And also to not "try" and get our sacred haven into trouble no matter how untouchable we may think we are. That's what I was trying to say. Sorry again if my original posting is unreadable. Moderators, sorry if I posted in wrong section, just felt like this section was the most read with most of SBF's bros camping in here. Please help me to move if necessary. Thanks. Oh ya, just to "update" the guy who mass-smsed my girlfriend and her friends. They are going to file a complaint with the court to try and charge the guy for harassment. Cheers:)

ekimus83
31-10-2008, 06:11 AM
Thanks to all the guys that upped my points. Just goes to show still got people that cares in here. There was a guy that upped me without leaving his nick, just a message "Thanks". Well, I guess, thanks to you back. Sorry bros, can't upped you all back just yet as you all can see...no power oints, promise to back you up as soon as I can. Cheers.

hubber27
31-10-2008, 08:43 AM
I have numbers in my Hp belonging to AVs (my wife's relative), Station Sergents (Old school mate) and inspectors (old frens). I wonder if I lost my HP and any idiot kukus starts to smsing funny stuff all my numbers i indicate above. I would like to see that Kuku get spank and cuffed! :D

condor
31-10-2008, 09:36 AM
simple english is appreciated.
these days there are too many FL forums which i had my own concern.
i am not sure how many are genuine or jokers just playing a crank joke on their ex gf, wife.

sorry for your plight.

Frankiestine
31-10-2008, 11:28 AM
the moral of the story is....don't play play with numbers you get off the net...:D:D:D

ekimus83
04-11-2008, 08:48 AM
Still getting zapped by people saying its a waste of time. Well bro condor and frankiestine, its just to show that many people still think its a joke to use this forum to get revenge on their exes or something. Let's hope they'll soon find its a waste of time when they get watched upon 24/7 like some of my more unlucky bros due to the fact their OCs found out about SBF and think they're hubbys might be looking for fun in here. Peace out.

seesea
04-11-2008, 01:06 PM
well .. they are all sorts of people out there ... just ignore them as they play no part in your life ... points wise , u will get it back should u contribute ... give and take huh :rolleyes: