PDA

View Full Version : Classy 25 yr old OL PRC (pics speak 1000 words)

CIM1011
20-10-2008, 05:23 PM
I'm letting my pictures do the talking this time.
http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr300/cim1011/f6cb1f10.jpg http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr300/cim1011/6d62bba2.jpg

I go to KTV very often and meet all kinds of girls. There are the occassional ones who stand out from the rest. And normally after a $100 fuck session with them, I lose all interest. However, I've found a real gem this time.

I brought Sally to a hotel the first time I saw her at the KTV. She is such a pretty girl that she stands out from the rest. They look so jaded and so plastered with makeup when compared to Sally. She is tall, slim, and she has huge breasts. Sally drank with me and joked, and made me laugh. Well, I don't need any better reason to pay her for sex! So off we went to the hotel. Alas, I was pretty wasted from all the drinking and the sex was so-so. I climaxed in my mind, utterly contented with having the intimacy with such a lovely young lady who worked hard to service me without complaints.

After recovering my vitality I called her again after 2 days and arranged to meet her at the Chinatown 81. She sounded genuinely happy to hear from me and asked if I want her to buy any snacks/ drinks over for me. When she entered my room, I was surprised to see her all dressed up as an OL. This is totally mind-blowing. She seemed to read my mind, for she removed the towel that I had wrapped myself in, and knelt down to give me a BBBJ while she's still all dressed up. It was amazingly erotic!! I just couldn't stop thinking of the girl in my office giving me a wet dickie slurp!!! Before I blew my load, I stopped her. I then let her strip off her clothes slowly and I enjoyed every moment of it.

And because little bro was very cooperative this time, he stayed erect and gave me the time to give her pleasure in all the ways that I knew. I explored her silky smooth body, and kissed every inch of her porcelain fair skin. As I started stroking her down there, I was very quickly rewarded with lots of juices! Lots & lots of it! It's the real deal, not some silly trick where FL squeeze KY into their pussies and then pretend that it's their own. Sally closed her eyes and enjoyed the attention I was giving her, and I continued to be rewarded with lots of kisses from her, and lots of juices flowing out.

This time, the sex was thoroughly satisfying. After my own mind numbing orgasm, I laid gasping while she cleaned me up. Then she lit a cigarette for me and snuggled up and hugged me. We had a long chat, and I coaxed her into doing FL in addition to working in the KTV at night. For location, she is not familiar with anywhere else, so she would only agree to meet any customers in Chinatown 81. In terms of service, she doesn't mind giving BBBJ if the customer is clean and healthy, but definitely no CIM. Damage is $80.
http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr300/cim1011/7250f3d8.jpg http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr300/cim1011/339cc48b.jpg
Only senior bros need apply. Please PM me for her contact. If my mailbox is full, my apologies.

stockmaster76
20-10-2008, 07:37 PM
Bro, Nice...Can share contact...

Butane
20-10-2008, 07:53 PM
she looks pretty tasty but read your FR and that you will pass to senior bros only. so i guess i might not be qualified?

do pm me her contact if possible. ;)

tukimin11
20-10-2008, 07:58 PM
looks hot bro... can pm number?

yeeba
20-10-2008, 08:02 PM
Senior in terms of join date? If yes, gimme her ctc. Thanks.

hole_me
20-10-2008, 08:08 PM
I not sure whether I'm qualify to get her contact..hope u guy can let me have it.. will write fr if I try her. thanks

hichew
20-10-2008, 08:48 PM
Camping and Waiting for Commandos FR !!

Think this gonna be another hot gem.. Great find bro..:)

hangten1
20-10-2008, 08:55 PM
so many gems ... really got to plan .... nice FL bro CIM1011
am i qualify for her ?

i1papaya
20-10-2008, 09:09 PM
she has huge breasts.

Bro CIM1011,
How huge is huge? Can estimate what Cups?
Can have a little more description about her boobs? Firm? Pink nips? Eraser Tits? B or C or D Cups.:D

Hope to know more about these detail before being accused as number collector.:p

composite2005
20-10-2008, 10:09 PM
Wow yr pix is sooooo powderful, see steam liao. Pls PM ctc leh. Kam sia many many.
BTW wat is her name???

chong82
20-10-2008, 10:17 PM
Hi, Can i have her contact. Thanks:)

amveryangry
20-10-2008, 10:23 PM
Brother CIM1011

you got a PM......:D

haiti
20-10-2008, 10:25 PM
Pretty nice legs.. :)

sgarsemen
20-10-2008, 10:46 PM
am I consider Snr... :D

CIM1011
20-10-2008, 11:15 PM
Bro CIM1011,
Can have a little more description about her boobs? Firm? Pink nips? Eraser Tits? B or C or D Cups.:D

Hope to know more about these detail before being accused as number collector.:p

Not sure what cups... too big for one hand. Guess it is C cup. Small pink perky nipples.

leekme
20-10-2008, 11:28 PM
Are those thorn stockings i am seeing or just the pattern of the stocking?

raj12kp
20-10-2008, 11:34 PM
hi borhter

pls give contact number , i wish to try

CIM1011
20-10-2008, 11:35 PM
Are those thorn stockings i am seeing or just the pattern of the stocking?

The stockings weren't torn, it's just the pattern. The pics were deliberately downsized :D

CIM1011
20-10-2008, 11:41 PM
Sigh... guess what are some of the stupid questions I've been getting:

1) "Why only Chinatown 81?"
2) "Which KTV is she working in?"
3) "Is she a real OL in real life?"
4) "Will post FR after trying her but dun expect my FR to be a story, I only give ratings"

WTF ... !! Don't know whether to cry or to flame viciously, just to sooth my bile.

CIM1011
20-10-2008, 11:51 PM
Not sure what cups... too big for one hand. Guess it is C cup. Small pink perky nipples.

This pic describes the swell of her breasts clearer than any words I have at disposal

http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr300/cim1011/318fb70d.jpg

lifeisfun
21-10-2008, 12:20 AM
wow..brother..am lost now...
hvnt find time to try yr recommendation of sparrow..now u hv another one that looked better...pls advise me..what must i do ....:D..
btw..thanks for sparrow's contact..

have fun ..and be safe..

shanghaifun
21-10-2008, 01:23 AM
This pic describes the swell of her breasts clearer than any words I have at disposal

http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr300/cim1011/318fb70d.jpg

Bro..nice find....

WOW..another OL...I LIKe...

May i pleaseeeee ask for ctc....do i qualify as senior ?

silver
21-10-2008, 01:35 AM
Hi Bro,

Can I have the no. plz,promise a FR.

Cheers.

haiti
21-10-2008, 01:57 AM
The more I see, the more nicer.. May I have ctc? :P

I write FR, shanghaifun can testify!! :P

lunasea0326
21-10-2008, 02:53 AM
hi bro, im really interest in this KTV gal
can pm me the contact of her or not?
thx a lot

loner7272
21-10-2008, 04:41 AM
Tis time muz really try to fulfilled my fantasy imagination...:D
Can i have her no. pls???
Thanks!!!

intregra@2509
21-10-2008, 07:03 AM
hi care to share the contact ? very eager to try

jon2000sg
21-10-2008, 07:44 AM
bonk bonk and away !

dllixinzhe
21-10-2008, 08:40 AM
http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr300/cim1011/f6cb1f10.jpg http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr300/cim1011/6d62bba2.jpg

I go to KTV very often and meet all kinds of girls. There are the occassional ones who stand out from the rest. And normally after a $100 fuck session with them, I lose all interest. However, I've found a real gem this time.

I brought Sally to a hotel the first time I saw her at the KTV. She is such a pretty girl that she stands out from the rest. They look so jaded and so plastered with makeup when compared to Sally. She is tall, slim, and she has huge breasts. Sally drank with me and joked, and made me laugh. Well, I don't need any better reason to pay her for sex! So off we went to the hotel. Alas, I was pretty wasted from all the drinking and the sex was so-so. I climaxed in my mind, utterly contented with having the intimacy with such a lovely young lady who worked hard to service me without complaints.

After recovering my vitality I called her again after 2 days and arranged to meet her at the Chinatown 81. She sounded genuinely happy to hear from me and asked if I want her to buy any snacks/ drinks over for me. When she entered my room, I was surprised to see her all dressed up as an OL. This is totally mind-blowing. She seemed to read my mind, for she removed the towel that I had wrapped myself in, and knelt down to give me a BBBJ while she's still all dressed up. It was amazingly erotic!! I just couldn't stop thinking of the girl in my office giving me a wet dickie slurp!!! Before I blew my load, I stopped her. I then let her strip off her clothes slowly and I enjoyed every moment of it.

And because little bro was very cooperative this time, he stayed erect and gave me the time to give her pleasure in all the ways that I knew. I explored her silky smooth body, and kissed every inch of her porcelain fair skin. As I started stroking her down there, I was very quickly rewarded with lots of juices! Lots & lots of it! It's the real deal, not some silly trick where FL squeeze KY into their pussies and then pretend that it's their own. Sally closed her eyes and enjoyed the attention I was giving her, and I continued to be rewarded with lots of kisses from her, and lots of juices flowing out.

This time, the sex was thoroughly satisfying. After my own mind numbing orgasm, I laid gasping while she cleaned me up. Then she lit a cigarette for me and snuggled up and hugged me. We had a long chat, and I coaxed her into doing FL in addition to working in the KTV at night. For location, she is not familiar with anywhere else, so she would only agree to meet any customers in Chinatown 81. In terms of service, she doesn't mind giving BBBJ if the customer is clean and healthy, but definitely no CIM. Damage is $80.
http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr300/cim1011/7250f3d8.jpg http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr300/cim1011/339cc48b.jpg
Only senior bros need apply. Please PM me for her contact. If my mailbox is full, my apologies.

Bro, can share contact?

subway73
21-10-2008, 08:43 AM
Wow, another OL this seems to be a trend in to stay. Not a bad thing afterall considering the fact that lots of bro here are into this likes.

I have pm you, hopefully we can share some contacts and leverage on our networks cheers!

stick2click
21-10-2008, 09:01 AM
hi bro,
I had pm you for hp no but yr mail box could be full.
Thanks

TNT33
21-10-2008, 09:01 AM
Care to share the contact of this wonerful OL. Thks.......

Wanksta84
21-10-2008, 09:52 AM
wah bro CIM1011 u got the nicest find dude .... lucky guy ... hmmm somemore this girl wear stockings !!!!! my fetish ... wonder u kind enuf to PM me her contact as well as sparrow ctc too =) thanks in advance !!!

Cheers :)

lglg666
21-10-2008, 09:58 AM

That is enough for me....hehehe but location is not good, too near my OC
work place :(, so gotto pass on this one.

Agreed with TS....pics do "speak better" than a 100 words. Cheers!!!

duke
21-10-2008, 11:00 AM
Bro CIM1011,

Bro do I qualify ???..... If I do pass to me before Papaya make her his KC... kekeke....:D

CIM1011
21-10-2008, 11:48 AM
wow..brother..am lost now...
hvnt find time to try yr recommendation of sparrow..now u hv another one that looked better...pls advise me..what must i do ....:D..
btw..thanks for sparrow's contact..

have fun ..and be safe..

What must you do... gee that's a tough question...:cool:
If I am you and I get the contacts for both girls, I fuck them both. One today, the other 2 days later.
SPerm is not limited at your age, right? :D

CIM1011
21-10-2008, 11:52 AM
hi bro,
I had pm you for hp no but yr mail box could be full.
Thanks

If my mailbox is full you won't have been able to send me the 2 PMs, both of which requested a "read receipt"
I didn't reply because there is no really nice way to say no. And I don't like to say no without explaining why. In normal times I would, but right now I am really busy... so I'm going to just hope you'll understand why we don't normally share with junior bros...

i1papaya
21-10-2008, 11:55 AM
Bro do I qualify ???..... If I do pass to me before Papaya make her his KC... kekeke....:D

Bro, mai ah neh. I will not KC FL liao. Beside, me not charming as anyone?:( Even if I KC is Kanna Con KC lah.

Bro CIM1011,
Please pass me the contact first before this big dick fellow cos any damage:p :D

Leeson
21-10-2008, 12:05 PM

ah duke out from retirement liao? :confused:

runscape
21-10-2008, 12:07 PM
Hi Brother:

Do be careful when you bring her to Chinatown. As you know well, the traffic there is very heavy. And with such a sexy gal, many people tend to lose their concentration on the road. For sure I will be one of casualties.LOL!!!!!!!

Acanthus
21-10-2008, 12:10 PM
bro,

wonder if i qualify for her contact?

:D

KY Chew
21-10-2008, 12:21 PM
Can i have her contact. Thanks

shanghaifun
21-10-2008, 12:26 PM
bro TS..think this will going to be another hot hot thread....

CIM1011
21-10-2008, 05:11 PM
Hi all bros that I have shared the contact with...

It was really time consuming to share and PM her contacts to the bros who requested.
So, quid-pro-quo.. pls up my points for the effort :D

http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr300/cim1011/1f64dcfb.jpg

kenny_boy
21-10-2008, 05:30 PM
Great pictures taken by TS. This FL sure does look like a gem in a making. 2 days only and there's already so many views and reply. Nice job TS. Too bad I don meet ur requirements. Nonetheless, I'll be awaiting for TS to share with low pointers like me. Hope i'll be the 1st junior to be the 1st to share the fortune.

Wanksta84
21-10-2008, 05:39 PM
oooh well well , sad think i ain't the lucky ones dat got her contact but nvm once reach senior bro status i will have my fair share of FL lobangs kekeke ....

makop
21-10-2008, 05:53 PM
Met up with her at chinatown 81 today, my rating as followed:

Looks: 7 (Square face probably looks around mid-twenties)
body: 6.5 (Overall slim but with slight tummy and flat butt and a tattoo on her shoulder blade)
Boob: big C+ or D (large areola and sags a little since it seems natural to me)
BBBJ: 7.5 (quite good however she will give an inspection before proceeding with BBBJ or BJ)
Fj: 7.5 (Best position would be she on top of you)
RTF: probably no, missing my regular at the HCs

Overall, at 80 a pop the service is relatively good but the only downside is that she only operate at chinatown 81. quite expensive and not to mention those ERPs.

Anyway Thanks TS for the contact.

xhardboiled
21-10-2008, 05:55 PM
This picture really really no horse run!! Really nice boobs and legs

[COLOR="Navy"][B].......

rbtan
21-10-2008, 08:30 PM
Bro... can pls share the contact.... thanks

sam_sam
21-10-2008, 08:46 PM
can i have her contact pls

fan36
21-10-2008, 09:59 PM
hi...can pm mi e contact or email mi at [email protected]!

CIM1011
21-10-2008, 10:14 PM

body: 6.5 (Overall slim but with slight tummy and flat butt and a tattoo on her shoulder blade)
Boob: big C+ or D (large areola and sags a little since it seems natural to me)
BBBJ: 7.5 (quite good however she will give an inspection before proceeding with BBBJ or BJ)
Fj: 7.5 (Best position would be she on top of you)
RTF: probably no, missing my regular at the HCs

Overall, at 80 a pop the service is relatively good but the only downside is that she only operate at chinatown 81. quite expensive and not to mention those ERPs.

Anyway Thanks TS for the contact.

You are the lucky first customer LOL
Thanks for the FR!

yeeba
21-10-2008, 10:31 PM

Square faced and>25.. Oh.. I can give it a pass.. Thanks.

CIM1011
21-10-2008, 11:06 PM
Square faced and>25.. Oh.. I can give it a pass.. Thanks.

Gee what a pity , happy hunting and good luck :D

superbadman
21-10-2008, 11:07 PM
Hi bro,can u kindly pm me de ctc.thks a million:D

simone
22-10-2008, 02:58 AM
wow...chk out thos boobies,, wonder where is bro breastworship???:confused:

duke
22-10-2008, 09:43 AM
Bro, mai ah neh. I will not KC FL liao. Beside, me not charming as anyone? Even if I KC is Kanna Con KC lah.

Bro CIM1011,
Please pass me the contact first before this big dick fellow cos any damage:p :D

Damage yet to be done...... she have yet to reply my SMS

Wah jia lat !!!! Kenna caught by leeson liao !!!!

Long time no see liao.... how have life been treating you. :)

XXXJL
22-10-2008, 09:47 AM
Hi bro,

May I hv her number please? Looks stunning. Thanks.:D

bonkerboy
22-10-2008, 10:28 AM
dear bro,
your post on this 25 yr old OL PRC was really good. i am totally new to this forum and your FR on this lady has certainly ensured that i will become a regular. but for now, i am a newbie here with no posts (well, this is my first one) and no FRs to contribute.
i fully respect your condition to share this contact only with senior bros. in the meantime, i promise to get more senior each passing day. hope that i will get a lucky break from a kind bro here. i will surely post my FR.

Good day to all bros!
bonkerboy

CIM1011
22-10-2008, 11:17 PM
dear bro,
your post on this 25 yr old OL PRC was really good. i am totally new to this forum and your FR on this lady has certainly ensured that i will become a regular. but for now, i am a newbie here with no posts (well, this is my first one) and no FRs to contribute.
i fully respect your condition to share this contact only with senior bros. in the meantime, i promise to get more senior each passing day. hope that i will get a lucky break from a kind bro here. i will surely post my FR.

Good day to all bros!
bonkerboy

Hi bro bonkerboy,

that's a good post! Seniority has no meaning, it is the lack of which that is used to imply lack of knowledge (as defined in the narrow context of this forum such as knowing what to do when booking a FL, what are the DOs and DON'Ts etc) Some form of screening is necessary so that the girls being posted in these forums do not get hassled and pestered by all and sundry. The screening criteria used in SBF is damn crude and unfair, but the absence of a better system makes it the best among all that's been tried so far.

Make you a deal, cos I like what you wrote. You read up the newbies stickies regarding FL, then you PM me. If I can see that you know what to do, I'll share contacts with you. I'm not being condescending to you or being a pain-in-the ass patronising bastard. Its just that you seem so earnest, and I wanna see how I can help :)

daydevil89
23-10-2008, 12:04 AM
Hi bro bonkerboy,

that's a good post! Seniority has no meaning, it is the lack of which that is used to imply lack of knowledge (as defined in the narrow context of this forum such as knowing what to do when booking a FL, what are the DOs and DON'Ts etc) Some form of screening is necessary so that the girls being posted in these forums do not get hassled and pestered by all and sundry. The screening criteria used in SBF is damn crude and unfair, but the absence of a better system makes it the best among all that's been tried so far.

Make you a deal, cos I like what you wrote. You read up the newbies stickies regarding FL, then you PM me. If I can see that you know what to do, I'll share contacts with you. I'm not being condescending to you or being a pain-in-the ass patronising bastard. Its just that you seem so earnest, and I wanna see how I can help :)

bro CIM1011, this is a good advise and yes... screening is a must... give you 3 marlboro menthol light!!!

Vega
23-10-2008, 12:53 AM

You seem like a decent bloke. And you write pretty well too. I'm impressed.;)

Titansim1
23-10-2008, 01:03 AM
Hi all bros that I have shared the contact with...

It was really time consuming to share and PM her contacts to the bros who requested.
So, quid-pro-quo.. pls up my points for the effort :D

The pics are stimulating. HOpe you could pm me the contact...?

CIM1011
23-10-2008, 02:03 PM
Thanks for the kind words, bros!

On a separate note,
I'm seriously going to zap the next idiot who wanders in and stupidly quote one of my posts including those big pics, and say stupid things how how it stimulates him (OF COURSE it is stimulating!! It is meant to be that's why it is posted here! )

DON'T QUOTE ANY POSTS THAT HAS PICTURES IN IT

nitetcrawler
23-10-2008, 04:59 PM
Due to some miscommunication, ended up meeting slightly later than the agreed upon time.

She was pretty punctual considering the fact the arrives within 10 minutes of agreed time. Some just perpetually turn up late and rush to finish.

She came in with similar attire that threadstarter posted. Engage in some chit chat before she hit the shower. Ask me if I wanted to shower, told her that I showered before she arrived. Was basically eyeing her body as she slowly undress. I would rate it as B++ cups that does not defy gravity. Nice body and legs.....

Snuggle underneath the sheets and chit chat while hands were exploring one another's body. Sparse bush, handful boobs, which one to attack? In the end, use mouth on boobs and fingers on bush area. She also started to wake my semi awoken brother. In double quick time, it stood to attention. Painting was minimum as I directed her mouth to my fully awoken brother.

With protection on, action now is fast and furious. If you push the right buttons, she would reciprocate. She seems to be enjoying herself as pretty soon can hear the water making piak piak sound as each stroke was withdrawn and plunged deeper. Im pretty sure those moaning aren't fake as can see her body quiver with eyes close asking me to plunge deeper into her.

Couple of position change and one of the highlight position was doggie with us facing the mirror and me grabbing her butts and pushing her to the point of no return.

Wanted to go for another shot, but she had prior appointment. Her rate for second shot is 160/2/90. Do not the timing as it is 90 mins. Will not post pictures as TS has already posted them.

Looks - 8/10
Boobs - More than a handful
Body - 7.5/10
Legs - Nice long and slender

jayboy
23-10-2008, 06:50 PM
hi bro cim1011,she really i gem also, would like to try her, promise will give her a good fr also, can bro pm me her contact ? really alot in advance.

stirrer
23-10-2008, 07:04 PM
Many thanks to bro CIM1011 for sharing, will upz u for your effort to post all these steamy pics :D

I managed to have a session with her but doesn't seems to have chemistry with her hence a lower score from me.

Face: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ : 8/10
GFE : 8/10
Damage : $80 + room + CD

She is not a time watcher and also enjoy the FJ but blame it on myself for having too high expectation after seeing all the pictures with stocking, was hoping for a typical Jap OL hence the slight disappointment:p

imnsa
23-10-2008, 07:17 PM
Had a session with her this afternoon. SMS'd her at abt 4ish, and on.

First impression was that look-wise a little let down as seeing the body pics, was expecting a chio bu. But definitely not ugly if anyone is worried.

As already washed up myself (hot sweaty afternoon, despite the drizzles), so waited for her to wash up and then did a bit of tcss.

Understood she handled 7 bros the day before. Wow! :eek:

Anyway, back to the action, she did a super long BBBJ on me while I started to paint her midway through. BBBJ skills can be improved but can tell she loves doing it. :D

Finally cannot tahan liao, she capped me and on to missionary.

She's quite tight... probably cos she knows how to use her muscles there. And it's definitely a pleasure doing her.

Her moan seems genuine but before I can test it out myself, my little bro surrendered to her.

Alas... for the other bros to give their verdict then.

Thank you to bro CIM1011 for the ctc.

PS. On a side note, I do agree with bro CIM1011 that those folks who quote the entire posts need some kick up their behind. Please at least read the newbies forum for goodness sake.

breastworship
23-10-2008, 08:02 PM
Yesh? my dear ???? Si mi dai chi????
I am into more chunky fatty saggy boobies lah ....
this wan i find too skinny liao ....

wow...chk out thos boobies,, wonder where is bro breastworship???:confused:

i1papaya
23-10-2008, 08:10 PM
Yesh? my dear ???? Si mi dai chi????
I am into more chunky fatty saggy boobies lah ....
this wan i find too skinny liao ....

Bro breastworship, you are the real Breast Beast, man:p:D
Good for you;)
Me only need Papaya of C to D and max is E is enough. Slim is ok but not too skinny and not too fatty.

Looking at Sally's photo, her figure is good shape for me:cool:

Recently been bonking overly active with some new 菜 till little bro is sleeply halfway and need to be awaken by BBBJ for reboost again. Now a little rest and I'm almost ready and hope to test her out real soon as she is my next up list. Hehehehe....

CIM1011
24-10-2008, 12:13 AM
3 days after the first post, finally got FRs to read! Thanks to
Makop, nitetcrawler, stirrer and imnsa!

Great sharing, guys! Keep the spirit of sharing alive in SBF!

badboykitty
24-10-2008, 12:25 AM
hi bro... her contact pls.. she hot.. =)

Liquid@cid
24-10-2008, 12:33 AM
3 days after the first post, finally got FRs to read! Thanks to
Makop, nitetcrawler, stirrer and imnsa!

Great sharing, guys! Keep the spirit of sharing alive in SBF!

bro you si beh ho lei the last contact you pass me i yet to try now you found another gem...:eek: think both my banks gonna be dry liao :p

Dancing
24-10-2008, 12:55 AM

Errr... Since when did he go into retirement??:confused:

If he can go into retirement, pigs can fly:D

i1papaya
24-10-2008, 07:15 AM
Errr... Since when did he go into retirement??

If he can go into retirement, pigs can fly

Agree and if he can go into retirement that would only for a week the most nia, he is only staying home watch Porn and PCC. Thereafter, on the next week, he will come to La kopi with his haversack bag and say HeyHeyHey......
I can imagine his look and smile:rolleyes: while he goes HeyHeyHey....hoping to eye for SYT FLs at the same time:D. When we see one, he will Tok LoK(where)...Tok Lok...Tok Lok.... How to go for retirement leh:(

Bro Duke, you better be fast cos I'm ready to bang Sally now before I depart:)

Dancing
24-10-2008, 10:12 AM
Agree and if he can go into retirement that would only for a week the most nia, he is only staying home watch Porn and PCC. Thereafter, on the next week, he will come to La kopi with his haversack bag and say HeyHeyHey......
I can imagine his look and smile:rolleyes: while he goes HeyHeyHey....hoping to eye for SYT FLs at the same time:D. When we see one, he will Tok LoK(where)...Tok Lok...Tok Lok.... How to go for retirement leh:(

Bro Duke, you better be fast cos I'm ready to bang Sally now before I depart:)

Lol, enjoy yourself bro. See u when u come back. Take care

CIM1011
24-10-2008, 02:50 PM
you better be fast cos I'm ready to bang Sally now before I depart:)

LOL, ok 木瓜哥哥, you fast man! ... she sms-ed me and conveyed your message to me. Had yourself a nice lunch? :D:D

i1papaya
24-10-2008, 06:01 PM
Bro CIM1011 thanks for sharing,

I SMS her today for earliest slot cos from today afternoon onwards will be busy for the next whole week. She responded to accept at 10am today in China Town only.

Sms her the room number and waited for 25mins. Should be some walking distance she needs. Anyway, when open the door, she was in the same office wear and stocking posted by TS. Started with some conversation to cool down both excitment before hopping to the bath room together. She was very service oriented offering to strip me and hang my clothes while I also offered her similar service in return. Hehehe....

In the bath room, KNN for $30 room, the water is so damn COLD!!! no warm water at all! Could it because too early and no warm water? NNKC, no choice but to endure the ice chilling bath till my Didi also goes down to become Mr. mini. She soaping me with her cheeky smile and look at my Mr mini till I also paiseh. Like why so small like that.....:o Surely she did well with the soaping but the air is too cold that I told her Kin Kar Kin Chiu, too cold liao, need to rinse me to clear the soap and hit straight to off the air-con and to the bed for drying myself and cuddle into the blanket.

Waited for her and shortly she came out of the bathroom, drying herself and joined me.

She is a real nice lady but nobody is perfect. We hug but I was like not hitting the right key the next moment with her. Sorry for no detail. She is total not a bad attitude lady but on the Contrary she is very friendly.:)

Appologise for my rating but I'm just doing my best personal view as what most says : one man's meat.....The higher one's expect would the harder he falls

Face: 6~6.5/10 (But I love her hair style)
Boobs : C+ to D (Enhanced, Large nipple)
Waist : some tummy
Legs : 8 (sexy slim arms and legs)
Body: 7 (Fair and smooth, small Tatoo on shoulder back)
BJ: 8/10 (She did long BJ never stop till you request FJ)
FJ : 7/10 (did 2 positions but was shok, long lasting time we enjoyed. Cowgirl and Missionary)
GFE : 6/10
Service : 8
Overall : 6.5
Damage : $80 + $30room + $1.6666CD(Chinatown room charge too costly liao. ERP is also another cost that Cheongers may consider)
RTF : May not, cos too much better gem offering at lower damage. I dun mean she is overly charged but she still has her value somehow.

Same remark posted by Bro stirrer,
She is not a time watcher and also enjoy the FJ but blame it on myself for having too high expectation after seeing all the pictures with stocking, was hoping for a typical Jap OL hence the slight disappointment.:(

Or Should I blame it on the COLD Shower:D

i1papaya
24-10-2008, 06:06 PM
LOL, ok 木瓜哥哥, you fast man! ... she sms-ed me and conveyed your message to me. Had yourself a nice lunch? :D

Thanks for your greeting:p:D

Hope to get more Gem from you next time.:D

Alkoholic
27-10-2008, 01:15 AM
Thanks for bro CIM1011 for the contact. So sorry, I would up your rep points if I could! :)

Met up with Sally and found most of what bro i1papaya described to be accurate sans the cold shower. (Lucky me. :)) Not a bad looker at all. (Love her hair as well. Can't say enough good things about it.) Chatty, great attitude, service-oriented. Big natural tits (Big aerola and small nips) and her BBBJ is one of the best I've had, both in length of time and quality. Sloppy, twisting, up, down action. She doesn't stop until you ask her to. That's a pretty powerful combo.

FJ was good. Tight pussy. She's responsive, ok with multiple position request, and seemed to enjoy the whole session as much as I did. Not like those screw-me-quick-and-pay-up WLs. No rush at all. Overall, definitely one of the more enjoyable bonks I've had.

I would advice most bros to temper their expectations after seeing the pics. Not that it doesn't look like her but I think my imaginations were running wild. Sally doesn't have the slim curvy body type (more straight cut with a flat bottom) due to her tummy. Certainly did not dampen my sexual mood though. In fact, if I met her in a KTV, she'd probably be a good catch.

Ratings:
Looks: 7/10 (The hair la... :))
Boobs : C+ (Felt natural to me leh)
Body: 6.5 (I'm a boob guy so this maybe skewed after checking out her tits)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Extra marks for the length of time)
FJ : 6.5/10 (Above Average)
Damage : $80 + tips + room + cd
RTF : Probably. I'm a sucker for lengthy and good BBBJs.

CIM1011
27-10-2008, 05:34 PM
Thanks for the FRs :D

Summary:

Average looking.
Tall and slim lady with Beautiful hair.
Well groomed and classy.
Friendly attitude and easy-going.
Nice BBBJ and no-rush

I guess I am also to be blamed for making bros expect her to look like a Japanese OL. Did I write until got dragon and got phoenix?
Hehe... no la, she is pretty KTV girl. To my most honest assessment, she is a $80 class, not a $120 type :D

MLK007
27-10-2008, 08:10 PM
hi bro... can i hav her contact pls.. she is very hot.. thanks in advance.

lunasea0326
28-10-2008, 02:01 AM
hi bro, im very interested in this kind of stocking gal
can pm me the contact to try her or not?
thx a lot

Brodie
28-10-2008, 04:49 AM
Hi Bro

I know i may not qualify but being zap alot of time. Genuine will write a post after trying her

mind sharing

thanks in advance

CIM1011
29-10-2008, 12:43 AM
Hi Bro

I know i may not qualify but being zap alot of time. Genuine will write a post after trying her

mind sharing

thanks in advance

Yep, this is exactly why you just got a zap from me. Don't stupid quote whole posts, including photos. It wastes everybody's page loading time.

besarhuge2
30-10-2008, 02:51 AM
Just look at those legs !!

cockadoo
30-10-2008, 03:15 AM
Will You Share her contact.

Babu_singh
30-10-2008, 06:11 AM
Thanks for the FRs :D

I brought Sally to a hotel the first time I saw her at the KTV. She is such a pretty girl that she stands out from the rest. They look so jaded and so plastered with makeup when compared to Sally. She is tall, slim, and she has huge breasts. Sally drank with me and joked, and made me laugh. Well, I don't need any better reason to pay her for sex!

Summary:

Average looking.
Tall and slim lady with Beautiful hair.
Well groomed and classy.
Friendly attitude and easy-going.
Nice BBBJ and no-rush

I guess I am also to be blamed for making bros expect her to look like a Japanese OL. Did I write until got dragon and got phoenix?
Hehe... no la, she is pretty KTV girl. To my most honest assessment, she is a $80 class, not a $120 type :D

Wah, at first you talk until like got mountain & got sun, after some bros wrote some truth, now you change your summary to average looking.:mad:

I wonder how much you earn ? :D

civic_jerk
30-10-2008, 12:48 PM
Hot...Is she the one you given me via pm.

daydevil89
31-10-2008, 01:48 AM
Thanks Bro CIM1011 for the contact....
Did her today and here are my comments:

first look was a dissapointment... don't really give me the urge to sex her... her face was not those typical smooth type maybe due to the weather and fodd in sillypore...

After she strip... the only thing that attract me is the size of those melons!!! Huge!!!!
Flabby at the tummy and flat at the butts... looks slimer in the pix maybe because she wore black... and yes.. she has slim legs...
On the bed... her bbbj was slow and sensual... attacking mostly on the rim of the dick head... quite nice thou... with occassional deep throat...
We did 69 and i painted her till she have to remove my dick from her mouth and gasp for air... moan was quite nice but not arousing enough for me... i then added my finger to the action and she started to enjoy it with more moans while sucking my dick harder and harder... deeper and deeper...

She then cap me and i went missionary... its quite nice seeing her facial expressions and her boobs flipping up and down... then change to scissors for a deeper penetration... she started to squeeze the pillow as I penetrate her deeper and deeper... she starts to take breath with her mouth making the "sssss" sound... as i pump harder and harder... she sucks in air faster and faster... i knew i was about to cum and switch back to missionary... give her my last blast of pumps and came in the CD....

"MY" ratings:
Face: 5.5/10 (not smooth skin with slight make up)
Body: 5/10 (flabby tummy... flat butt... tattoo on shoulder... tall)
Hair: nothing special to me...
Boobs: 7.5/10 (no doubt its big... i like... but abit droopy... the work of gravity)
Catbath: 4/10 (too short and no power)
BBBJ: 7/10
Painting: 7/10 (no smell... responsive...)
Fingering: 7/10
FJ: 6.5/10 (not loose and not tight... not wet enough for me... but got nice pussy hair... soft and very thin)
Overall: 6/10
RTF: Nope... lots of others out there

CIM1011
31-10-2008, 01:18 PM
Wah, at first you talk until like got mountain & got sun, after some bros wrote some truth, now you change your summary to average looking.:mad:

I wonder how much you earn ? :D

You're a sick dumb nut. Is it school holidays already?

CIM1011
22-11-2008, 05:13 AM
Just wanted to revive this thread again after seeing Sally recently.
Heard from her that she received lots of smses, but have had no customers since the first week (that's a month ago). I did tell her it is not easy cos most of us don't like Chinatown 81. But because it is safer and more convenient for her, there isn't another choice.

Any bros interested, can PM me :D

And if there are people out there who thinks I make money out of this, please do some simple arithmetic.

Brodie
25-11-2008, 12:06 PM
Bro

I cannot post but could you share her contact I wanna toiday

CIM1011
25-11-2008, 05:06 PM
A kind bro recently PMed me with some good advice.
Apparantly there is another hotel along the one-way street behind Hotel81. It is called Dragon something. At $20 per transit session, it is slightly cheaper than Hotel81. And the best is, you can always park your car along the street, and say you're going for meals at any one of the decent restaurants along the stretch in case you bump into someone you know. Another way is, enter Hotel81 from the rear entrance - which is also accessible from that one-way back street.

Anyway, I did continue to see Sally at the KTV where she works. Ever since the last time I had sex with her, I have been trying out new girls that I encounter at the KTV. And without fail, I have always felt they were overpriced and lack service compared to Sally. So now, I am a bit pai-say to call her and ask her to the hotel again. She'd probably be quite bemused and ask me about the dalliances I've had with the other girls at her KTV. But of course I won't tell her that she is still a very very good catch compared to the other girls at her KTV.

Looking forward to the next batch of FRs!

CIM1011
25-11-2008, 05:11 PM
Bro

I cannot post but could you share her contact I wanna toiday

Hey Brodie, I just realised that with my 4 power, I can, and have just zapped you for 3 points. Carry on with your brainless wholesale quoting in this website and I guaran-fucking-tee you that all the contacts you're ever gonna get are the B-grade lice-infested germ-ridden streetwalking hos

tigerboy18
25-11-2008, 05:30 PM
hello bro CIM1011,

it's been quite a while tat i hv not say hello to u. :)

cool it leh, dun waste your breathe talking to these type of ppl here lah.

Didn't you realise they all hv 1 thing in common - all got negative reputation! there must be some gd reasons why they hv been zapped by some senior bros here until negative reputation pts leh! :D

bigbuffalo
25-11-2008, 05:37 PM
FYI : that dragon hotel condition quite run down..but dont know if they have gone thru any upgradings recently....

CIM1011
27-11-2008, 11:38 PM
it's been quite a while tat i hv not say hello to u. :)

cool it leh, dun waste your breathe talking to these type of ppl here lah.
:D

LOL that's right! Hello to you too bro, long time no see! I'm going to just concentrate on sharing contacts, nothing bothers me and I got no time to be bothered :D

CIM1011
27-11-2008, 11:39 PM
FYI : that dragon hotel condition quite run down..but dont know if they have gone thru any upgradings recently....

That's why I am hoping to read some FRs and get an update. Personally when I have time, I want to bring Sally and try out that hotel too.

whatseki
28-11-2008, 07:47 PM
bro,

care to pm me the ctc

KENT.G
29-11-2008, 07:16 PM
Hi bro, kindly pm me her contact no.

thanks

irridy
30-11-2008, 02:09 AM

That's why I am hoping to read some FRs and get an update. Personally when I have time, I want to bring Sally and try out that hotel too.

The hotel is not as run-down as some in GL that I've been before. At least, it warrants a 4-star condition except without the 4-star facilities.

Here's an FR on Dragon and its rooms. I've been in quite a few rooms enough to give a reasonable sample size.
Room condition: 7/10 [Bright enough and looks OK.]
Toilet condition: 7/10 [Stained due to improper maintenance but still cleaner than some major shopping centres. Quite roomy.]
Toilet facilities: 7/10 [Working heated showers, bathtub in some rooms. Fixed showerhead. Soap in the form of bar-soap.]
Room furniture: 7/10 [Stained and marked but generally still OK. Cupboard, table and side table.]
Room amenities: 7/10 [Aircon and TV with cable service. Can't remember if there's hot-water kettle. Some rooms have a mini-fridge.]
Beds: 8/10 [Generally good condition. Some of the sheets may look stain but these are age-stains and cigarette burn marks. Bed still relatively OK.]
Additional service: 7/10 [Will give you bottled water if you're a regular. Rubber for sale.]
Transit pricing: 9/10 [Standard transit pricing.]
Hotel condition: 8/10 [Lifts and stairs access to all floors.]
No. of rooms: About 20 or so.
Access: 8/10 [Carparking at side street. Entrance facing side street. Don't think there is a back entrance.]
Staff: 7/10 [Quite gruffly. Doesn't talk much unless you're a regular.]

A comparison on a Lor3x hotel. As with the survey above, I've been in quite a few rooms before to give a reasonable sample size.
Room condition: 7/10 [Dark. Room condition generally looks OK.]
Toilet condition: 7/10 [Stained due to improper maintenance, cramped. Some rooms have a bathtub.]
Toilet facilities: 7/10 [Working heated showers. Hosed showerhead; some rooms have fixed showerheads. Soap in the form of liquid-soap.]
Room furniture: 7/10 [Stained and marked but generally OK. Table, cupboard and side tables.]
Room amenities: 7/10 [Aircon and TV with cable service. Some rooms have a mini-fridge.]
Beds: 8/10 [Generally good condition. Some of the sheets may look stain but these are age-stains and cigarette burn marks.]
Additional service: 6/10 [Rubber for sale. Bottle water for sale.]
Transit pricing: 6/10 [Standard transit pricing but needs room deposit.]
Hotel condition: 8/10 [Lifts and stairs access to all floors.]
No. of rooms: About 30 or so.
Access: 9/10 [Carparking at side street, entrance facing main road. Back entrance to side street facing alleyway.]
Staff: 8/10 [There are 2 pretty counter girls. Doesn't talk much.]

All-in-all, I would both at a 7-point average. The objective is not to compare which hotel offers better rooms but to show that Dragon is not that rundown.

happy000
30-11-2008, 09:27 AM
Maybe you should try Hotel81 at Keong Siang which is just a short walking distance away from Hotel81 ChinaTown :)

The hotel is not as run-down as some in GL that I've been before. At least, it warrants a 4-star condition except without the 4-star facilities.

Here's an FR on Dragon and its rooms.

whatseki
30-11-2008, 05:44 PM
bro,

may sharing the ctc with me? please!

thanx alot

irridy
01-12-2008, 12:19 AM
Maybe you should try Hotel81 at Keong Siang which is just a short walking distance away from Hotel81 ChinaTown :)

Some girls do not want to walk from H81 Chinatown to H81 KS... I guess it's the distance. A few had insisted to deal in H81 Chinatown or no deal...

Of course if there had been alternatives, I would have gladly gone there instead of H81 Chinatown... I do not want to meet any neighbour on coming out of the hotel.

CIM1011
02-12-2008, 09:30 PM
Thanks bro irridy, that is the most comprehensive transit hotel review I've ever read LOL ! Now I seriously can't wait to find free time in the afternoons so that I can bring Sally and try out Dragon Hotel!

CIM1011
07-12-2008, 12:06 PM
SMSed Sally for a booking yesterday but was told that another bro (introduced by me) had already booked her from 2pm. What a pity, that happened to be my own free time slot too. I wanted the 4pm session but she has to start work at KTV. Ok, can only bid my time and wait for my next free slot. Hope other bros who have received her contact from me can keep their promises and post FRs here :D

AirAsia
07-12-2008, 05:59 PM
This gal is jude, can I have her contact? :p

CIM1011
14-12-2008, 10:19 PM
Hey how come no FRs?? Come, come... so many people promised to write FRs. After sharing her contact, I don't hear anything anymore :o FRs please!!

black_night
14-12-2008, 11:23 PM
hi bro.. can share this OL PRC for me too... very nice gal.. sure very enjoy the moment with she.. will write FR after try.. thank you.. pm me she contact. thank again

xiaokan
17-12-2008, 11:47 AM
nice n friendly gal. my dick has never been so awake before. good service!
thank u for the contact :)

CIM1011
18-12-2008, 03:05 PM
LOL thanks for the .. comment. Up you 4 points :D

WS5498
18-12-2008, 04:04 PM
Hi bro CIM,

Like those pics you posted for the lady.
Can share share the contact for this 25yo OL PRC ?

You mentioned that she is able to go bbbj, is it right ?
I wish to give my little one another new enjoyment outing, as can see from pic in my signature.
So I am awaiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance.

alvi23
20-12-2008, 07:57 PM
Hey how come no FRs?? Come, come... so many people promised to write FRs. After sharing her contact, I don't hear anything anymore :o FRs please!!

bro already pm you for sally's contact , will post an FR after that :) Ups for ur recommendation once again .... :)

Ace Spade
20-12-2008, 08:14 PM
knn, U call this classy? I called that PORK! The leg is so thick and the buttons almost burst out liao.
Keep her for urself lah.

Ace Spade
20-12-2008, 08:50 PM
knn, U call this classy? I called that PORK! The leg is so thick and the buttons almost burst out liao.
Keep her for urself lah.

heye
21-12-2008, 01:22 PM
hi bro can pm her contact tks in advance

CIM1011
21-12-2008, 04:56 PM
Hi bro CIM,

Like those pics you posted for the lady.
Can share share the contact for this 25yo OL PRC ?

You mentioned that she is able to go bbbj, is it right ?
I wish to give my little one another new enjoyment outing, as can see from pic in my signature.
So I am awaiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance.

Yep, she gave me a nice BBBJ. Check your PM, i've sent you the contact :D

lvs_lvs00
10-01-2009, 11:03 AM
:D:D:DThank you bro CIM1011 for the contact.

try her last week

short FR:

Looks: 8
body: 7
Boob: big C
BBBJ: 7.5
Fj: 7.5
RTF: sure

CIM1011
10-01-2009, 11:42 AM
:D:D:DThank you bro CIM1011 for the contact.

try her last week

short FR:

Looks: 8
body: 7
Boob: big C
BBBJ: 7.5
Fj: 7.5
RTF: sure

LOL!! Will you RTF Sally or you gonna try Mei QI? Unless you have unlimited supply of both vital elements M and S :D
I also forgot about this thread liao. Thanks for popping it up in my subscription list!

samsomhengheng
10-01-2009, 01:17 PM
Bro

Can you pl PM me her ctc.

Thanks

Akkin
17-01-2009, 01:25 AM
Hi every bro,

First of all I would like to thank bro CIM1011 for helping to waste my $30. SMS her this evening to see if she was free and she replied that she was available before she went to KTV. After confirmation she was available I rushed down to China town Hotel 81 and called her. She knock the door and I let her in. Once she entered the room, I found out that she was not the one as shown in the pictures in this thread. She was hardly a looker at all. What the fxxx?

Suddenly I felt no mood to continue any more and asked her to leave. To All brothers please be aware this girl will agree to meet you and substitute with another low quality girl.

Any bros who had session with her that resembled the one in the pictures or simply showing nice pictures to attract us. Just curious to know.:confused:

CyberRod
17-01-2009, 01:34 AM
Bro, I kena exactly the same situation as U... But not this lady nor thread. Felt cheated but wat to do...? U either ask her to leave or con't if she's alrite looking... :(

lacoruna69
17-01-2009, 09:50 AM
Suddenly I felt no mood to continue any more and asked her to leave. To All brothers please be aware this girl will agree to meet you and substitute with another low quality girl.

Bro, I kena exactly the same situation as U... But not this lady nor thread. Felt cheated but wat to do...? U either ask her to leave or con't if she's alrite looking... :(

It is always good to have backup. However sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. You already have the room, dun waste it. If your backup FL can appear, at the most just add $10 more for extended time. The most difficult part is getting the rejected FL out the room. Some or almost all will demand a certain rejection fee.:(

The best method is to meet the FL outside the hotel. If she not your type, just tell her and prepared to walk off. As there are other ppl around, the chances of her making a scene demanding rejection fee is lesser. This method is more for garang Bros. Most Bros here shy shy type, so have to bear certain risk by opening the room first.

I duuno, maybe the lady is really the one. The pictures here dun show face, that's the problem. Different ppl have different taste also. Of course the most simple test is check her HP lor. Just dial and see if she answer.

CIM1011
17-01-2009, 11:46 AM
Hi every bro,

First of all I would like to thank bro CIM1011 for helping to waste my $30.
Any bros who had session with her that resembled the one in the pictures or simply showing nice pictures to attract us. Just curious to know.:confused:

I don't know what happened, and I am not her OKT. So if you think I am to be blamed for you wasting $30, I got 2 words for you.

Anyway Sally does not substitute with another girl. That is the problem with some people in SBF. They want to pay $80 and expect to fuck a fairy-doll beautiful SYT. I got 2 words for such people too.

Tell you what, why don't you do SBF a favour and post some pics to share gems too. Then tell me how you feel about folks saying things like:

simply showing nice pictures to attract us. Just curious to know.:confused:

stick2click
17-01-2009, 11:53 AM
I think bro Akkin should PM such incident to clear up any misunderstanding. Bro CIM, i do agree sometimes pple tend to had high expecation with that kind of money paid. What to do we are all out there to share and had FUN !

zestyboy
17-01-2009, 08:44 PM

Bro,

excellent gem that you have found there.

In case she doesn't mind going to Geylang for bookings,please let me know & I shall be more than eager to try her out & post a FR on her.

Thanks.

Akkin
17-01-2009, 11:41 PM
To all bros,

There are pics clearly showing the shape and one pic even shows the shape of the upper body and her mouth. I am very sure that the girl that I saw was not the one.

CIM1011, please check with the girl if she was asking other girl to substitute her. I do not want to argue with your explanation. I knew the girl that showed up was not the one posted here.

All bro please be aware...:eek:

Akkin
17-01-2009, 11:43 PM
My points reduced as I am telling the truth. I know who is the bastard.
Bros please be aware of this person.

CIM1011
18-01-2009, 11:32 AM
My points reduced as I am telling the truth. I know who is the bastard.
Bros please be aware of this person.

I took 3 points away from you for making false accusations. I left my name there, big and clear, so of course you would know it is me.

I checked with her. She described you, and told me she met you at Chinatown 81 at the time and date you mentioned. At the appointed time, she turned up with very little make-up, and wore a tee-shirt and jeans. After I checked with her last night, I give her a piece of advice: Never ever go meet a customer like this ever again. If she's going to do that, then might as well don't waste people's time. So yeah, I won't blame you for thinking she was a substitute. Without makeup and some nice clothes, she is not a looker. But no matter what, there was no substitute.

And as for you, next time just PM and seek clarifications. Don't go around calling people bastards.

subway73
18-01-2009, 12:18 PM
Would some kind soul pm me this wonderful gem's contact, will reciprocate in kind.

thanks

Akkin
18-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Taking points for telling the truth. Pls be aware of this person...

fxgt
10-09-2009, 12:53 AM
nice pics and long legs, i really like it.her ctc pls? thanks bro

CIM1011
17-09-2009, 10:56 AM
LOL you been searching my thread history? No wonder I am bombarded with requests for Sally's contact! And I've forgotten about her already! Ok I will find time today to see whether I can still find her

kelvin_vyk
17-09-2009, 07:11 PM
brother, can share her contact number?

cool_night
17-09-2009, 07:28 PM
Halo!Bro mind to share the contact?

cool_night
18-09-2009, 11:41 PM
can i have the contact?thanks

small hole
19-09-2009, 03:23 AM
pls pls ctc pls;)

andybakagan
19-09-2009, 11:13 AM
Hi Bro,

don't know i m qualified.

Can have her ctc ?

thanks.

vinkway
19-09-2009, 12:40 PM
bro... can i have her pm.. thanks alot man.. love u guys..

Logitech83
20-09-2009, 02:27 AM
bro can share contacts?

bonker81
20-09-2009, 03:18 AM
bro can share her contact?
thanks alot

cool_night
08-10-2009, 01:19 PM
Bro can pm me the contact?

makathebear02
08-10-2009, 01:24 PM
Hi TS.. Can share ctc ??

makathebear02
08-10-2009, 01:27 PM
Hi Ts.. Mind sharing her ctc ?
I'm new here..
Will post FR after the session..
Thanx in advance..

Koei
08-10-2009, 02:05 PM
[COLOR="Navy"][B]http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr300/cim1011/1f64dcfb.jpg

Wow nice pic! PMed you for contact.

I know I dun qualify as "senior bros" but hope TS will consider my request.

I don't mean to be noob for including the pic but she looks really good.:D

yacker
15-10-2009, 06:43 PM
Hi Bro

I hope i qualify.... pls....i'm new but working hard on it...

May i have her contacts plss?

Thanks Bro

cool_night
18-10-2009, 01:32 PM
Bro can share contact?

ringmaster
22-10-2009, 08:36 PM
hi bro

can have her ctc?

I will do up the FR for it. Thanks!

Teri21
22-10-2009, 09:16 PM
terry

29yr old

chinese

[email protected]

can i have her contact

stockmaster76
22-10-2009, 10:15 PM
Hi, Can i have her contact. Thanks

Lampard08
01-11-2009, 11:49 PM
Bro can share contact?hope can meet her..thanks

willen
28-05-2010, 09:01 PM
Brother CIM1011,

Can share her contact? Thanks a lot in advance.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/184291-my-fair-lady-sweet-pretty-pix-inside-6.html#post4862781

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/170201-syt-student-21yo-yi-ping-super-cute-pretty-petite-9.html#post4863018

karenanan
29-05-2010, 03:15 AM
hi bro, can share ctc pls?

gohzun
29-05-2010, 07:36 AM
Hi bro,

kindly pass me her contacts.

Thanks

slta
31-05-2010, 05:21 AM
Hi bro,

Can i have her Ctc ?