PDA

View Full Version : New Joint Hougang

hoof
20-10-2008, 03:02 AM
i was bored today so ive decided to go on jogging and somehow i jogged passed this massage parlour :eek: was having aches here and there so might as well.
went in the shop was asked if i wanted massage so yea i needed it,stripped and she started massaging me,halfway through she asked if i want hj,bj or fj.
so i went for fj,she capped me start pumping me on top overall it's not bad.the only thing is that her moan quite fake.

here's the fr:
name:jin jin(prc)
looks:7/10
boobs:C cup i guess...
body:7/10
massage:6/10 it's ok ok only not really damn good not hard enough for me
hj:nil
bj:nil
fj:7/10(the moan seems to be quite fake leh)
damages:30 for an hr of massage and the rest would be hj:50 bj:80 fj:100
RTF:i dont think so quite ex

bro who's interested pm me for the address.

38tiger
20-10-2008, 11:58 AM
i was bored today so ive decided to go on jogging and somehow i jogged passed this massage parlour :eek: was having aches here and there so might as well.
went in the shop was asked if i wanted massage so yea i needed it,stripped and she started massaging me,halfway through she asked if i want hj,bj or fj.
so i went for fj,she capped me start pumping me on top overall it's not bad.the only thing is that her moan quite fake.

here's the fr:
name:jin jin(prc)
looks:7/10
boobs:C cup i guess...
body:7/10
massage:6/10 it's ok ok only not really damn good not hard enough for me
hj:nil
bj:nil
fj:7/10(the moan seems to be quite fake leh)
damages:30 for an hr of massage and the rest would be hj:50 bj:80 fj:100
RTF:i dont think so quite ex

bro who's interested pm me for the address.

hougang is so big, you never even mention which part of hougang,
if that is the case only massage should be ok and forget about the others unless....
anyway care to PM me the address/contact...:D

Desirable
20-10-2008, 03:16 PM
For fella Chiongers, I believe this joint have posted their address on the night time chinese newspaper. Should be found easily. :)

Have not been to that joint but recceed once. Recommended not to go there int the afternoon as it is quite near a boy's school...:eek:

Been there a few nights ago cycling when saw this advertisement. Went to check it out. Enter by the front and there is a provision shop just beside it as well. Confirm is $30 for massage upon asking.

Chicks standard should be a little above average on the girl I saw....:D

CheerZ:)

HCKP
20-10-2008, 04:43 PM
dear all bros,

i stay in sengkang (the part near hougang). i will be camping here for more FRs. hope to see how many wl r there in this joint too.

Per the other thread, i have tried FL Cat/Christine, not likely to rtf as tat experience just need to be once. :)

Per TS, am i right to say tat this is under a hdb flat? Is it near a old neighbourhood police post?

take care & enjoy

hoof
20-10-2008, 05:11 PM
dear all bros,

i stay in sengkang (the part near hougang). i will be camping here for more FRs. hope to see how many wl r there in this joint too.

Per the other thread, i have tried FL Cat/Christine, not likely to rtf as tat experience just need to be once. :)

Per TS, am i right to say tat this is under a hdb flat? Is it near a old neighbourhood police post?

take care & enjoy

yea it's under a hdb block but im not sure if it's near an old neightbourhood police post.

mJ`mJ
20-10-2008, 08:51 PM
PM me the address as well... Thanks!

JoySeeker
21-10-2008, 07:50 AM

take care & enjoy

hi bro...y nt go in n take a look n post FR:D:p

HCKP
21-10-2008, 08:50 AM
dear bro joyseeker,

i always go try try liao leh... must control.. wait vitamin M depleted & i go broke leh..heeheee

anyway, i already PM TS for the address. will see if got chance to pop by to see see or try try..haha..

So did u go try christine/ cat punggol?

boxingman
21-10-2008, 09:16 AM
Bro hoof,i hd pm u,pls share with me,thank.

speedyboy
21-10-2008, 10:46 AM
For fella Chiongers, I believe this joint have posted their address on the night time chinese newspaper. Should be found easily. :)

Have not been to that joint but recceed once. Recommended not to go there int the afternoon as it is quite near a boy's school...:eek:

Been there a few nights ago cycling when saw this advertisement. Went to check it out. Enter by the front and there is a provision shop just beside it as well. Confirm is $30 for massage upon asking.

Chicks standard should be a little above average on the girl I saw....:D

CheerZ:)

hmm...tat only one boy school in hougang

JoySeeker
21-10-2008, 12:07 PM
dear bro joyseeker,

i always go try try liao leh... must control.. wait vitamin M depleted & i go broke leh..heeheee

anyway, i already PM TS for the address. will see if got chance to pop by to see see or try try..haha..

So did u go try christine/ cat punggol?

ok ok...take ur time, i jus asking...btw, she is still in my under construction list:D;)...

Vigour
21-10-2008, 08:20 PM
ok ok...take ur time, i jus asking...btw, she is still in my under construction list:D;)...

just beside a basketball court..

lensman43
21-10-2008, 09:13 PM
I oso stay hougang... which part?

oldboy69
21-10-2008, 09:38 PM
i think it is blk5x6.......

hoof
22-10-2008, 02:13 AM
hahaha correct beside a basketball court/a only boy school in that area/blk 5*6

themoderator
22-10-2008, 08:44 PM
could any bro pm the address

wasabex
22-10-2008, 11:22 PM
Bro Hoof, can pm the address of this place
sounds like a new interesting place :p

hardick
23-10-2008, 06:44 PM
Bro, went down yesterday, found closed leh.

hoof
26-10-2008, 05:00 AM
the joint closed down i went there 4 days ago...
the entrance was splashed with paint,must be loan sharks
i think it's seriously closed forever