PDA

View Full Version : L18H20G10 gives hp number to customer after Bonk.

NightstallionTy
19-10-2008, 04:26 AM
Is it true dat L18H20G10 gives hp number to customer after Bonk.I seem to remmeber if i have taken her b4..If im not wrong the gal is very tall n a bit skinny.small boobs a cup i guess good blowjob...Is it true guys?
if im not mistaken it must be her lol..
RTF on her lol..

Sexmachines
19-10-2008, 02:54 PM
Smart girl, like that customers can simply call her to make booking.no need to rush down during hot period.

Ah Dez
20-10-2008, 12:32 PM
Smart girl, like that customers can simply call her to make booking.no need to rush down during hot period.

duh!!... u just climb down from which coconut tree???.. thai girls... can booking?

Honey07
21-10-2008, 12:17 AM
duh!!... u just climb down from which coconut tree???.. thai girls... can booking?

I think he meant overnight booking...

havana
21-10-2008, 12:42 AM
Another monkey.......:rolleyes:
Hehee:D Just joking

Ah Dez
22-10-2008, 01:32 PM
Overnite booking.. also cannot go thru girl....

even if girl go tell okt that she wants to get BOOKED or FUCKED by her tirak tonight...
she also have to pay counter 1st....
and i don't think H20 got overnite..

most prob.. she give number.. to make him think that he is the special one... the one that make her so ORGAS.. i said ORGAS...........
that she want to love him and suck him everyday.....

and slowly.. she will suck him.......

suck his $$ away..

F-boy
22-10-2008, 01:40 PM

even if girl go tell okt that she wants to get BOOKED or FUCKED by her tirak tonight...

most prob.. she give number.. to make him think that he is the special one... the one that make her so ORGAS.. i said ORGAS...........

suck his $$ away..Suck his cock or suck his money??? Check her phonebook sure can see whole list of 'special ones'......even sms also recycle to all :D

jaycnce
25-10-2008, 11:29 AM
hat she want to love him and suck him everyday.....
suck his $$ away..

that their trade

hoosdathu
16-11-2008, 11:33 PM
that's a beri old KC trick she's using...
make u believe u r special to her :rolleyes:

Mr_nice
04-12-2008, 03:52 PM

suck his $$ away..

Ya, that's the way of how they doing the busniess..... Repeat sale :)

cuming
06-12-2008, 10:36 PM
normally if you are the regular customer of that gal.... they will giving you their number.... once they got your number... they can ask you go visit them whenever they have no busniess... it's their SOP....

Doggy
12-12-2008, 01:20 PM
Is it true dat L18H20G10 gives hp number to customer after Bonk.I seem to remmeber if i have taken her b4..If im not wrong the gal is very tall n a bit skinny.small boobs a cup i guess good blowjob...Is it true guys?
if im not mistaken it must be her lol..
RTF on her lol..

U go visit her quite a number of time she will leave her contact number to u. But as a friendly warning, if u have wife or girlfriend.. be really careful :D

Cos she might anytime call u or sms u whenever she free in 24hr!