PDA

View Full Version : 20yo SYT GEM in geylang hc

silent_emotion
18-10-2008, 02:15 AM
This has been my first FR. And please pardon the newbie standard of writing.^^ Most bros are probably aware of the hcs around the gl area. but i would like to recommend a real syt gem there. she has 1) professional massage skills 2)extraordinary body that is at the prime of life @ 20 yo 3) excellent bj, fj, a really service oriented mentality and perfect gfe. It just feels like making love again with gf when we were 20 yo!

Back to the story. I was poaching as usual in gl area for weekend happy hour. But was feeling lack of new excitement, when this syt grabbed my hand and rub it against what i believe the most firm, juicy and bursting melons. Immediately, the inner fire was aroused.

after some price discovery, the massage service is standard cost with charges on specials at market rate. hell, i cant wait any more and proceed with her to the room. once inside, she massaged while we tcss. Her full-body massage is definitely pro-level, with all kinds of strokes, front and back, hard and soft. sometimes can here the pia pia sound. She also massaged in an erotic way that you don’t get from milfs. I particularly like the part when she used her melons to rub my didi. My dd was sticking hard against her nehneh. The feeling is difficult to describe. She told me she did professional massage back in china. When I inquired her age, she say cannot say. But ask what animal year she was born, she say dragon. Haha, so that means 20 yo exactly.

The massage session was so comfortable that I almost want to enjoy it eternally. But then got the more important part for me to massage her. With all muscles relaxed, I found myself riding a very young horse. And jia jia jia… the room was small and the stereo was like jap av. For awhile I thought I am gonna give up. But I pulled dd out, changed her to doggie and fucked her another countless times. in between her moans, her tongue licked my nipples and her hands groped like she is falling into some deep tunnel. When I believed I was fully sexitified and completely released all the work tension built over the week, I discharged into plastic cap. To her credit, she looked at me with the same sextified expression and gave me some extra frenching.

I paid her with tips and then left a happy man.

Xiao Zhu
Hometown : Sichuan
Looks : cute syt, curly long hair
Boobs : 34B
Skin : Silky smooth
Height : 160cm
ATTITUDE: excellent
bbbj : yes
fingering : yes
painting : yes
frenching : yes
Damage : $30 + 100

pexter
18-10-2008, 10:38 AM
Hi bro, where is this place? Can PM me if not convenient to reveal here? :)

risingeast
18-10-2008, 12:12 PM
Hi Bro, can PM me the place? Thanzz in advance

hornyboy512
18-10-2008, 01:44 PM
hi there can pm me also, it make me horny keke

Triones
18-10-2008, 08:02 PM
bro TS, ur inbox full leh. seems a lot of bro r waiting for ur lobang....
if u happen to have some free time, pls pm me the location/name of the hc.
thx a lot

silent_emotion
18-10-2008, 09:48 PM
Does any bro know how to reply in a batch? got to wait 120s for each reply now. so......:mad:

Eager2enter
18-10-2008, 11:35 PM
TS Bro,

sure will like to hav the address of this HC or ctc of this syt. mind sharing contact?

btw how long was the session? 1hr or 2hrs?

Karma Karma
21-10-2008, 11:53 PM
Pse pm her contact. Thanks.:)

ahgoh
24-10-2008, 05:01 PM
Interested toooo...=)

SweetCaress69
24-10-2008, 05:36 PM
Hi Bro,

Would appreciate you PM her contact please please... i'm sucker for syt with good massage! haha..

Cheers!

robird88
24-10-2008, 07:36 PM
This has been my first FR. And please pardon the newbie standard of writing.^^ Most bros are probably aware of the hcs around the gl area. but i would like to recommend a real syt gem there. she has 1) professional massage skills 2)extraordinary body that is at the prime of life @ 20 yo 3) excellent bj, fj, a really service oriented mentality and perfect gfe. It just feels like making love again with gf when we were 20 yo!

Back to the story. I was poaching as usual in gl area for weekend happy hour. But was feeling lack of new excitement, when this syt grabbed my hand and rub it against what i believe the most firm, juicy and bursting melons. Immediately, the inner fire was aroused.

after some price discovery, the massage service is standard cost with charges on specials at market rate. hell, i cant wait any more and proceed with her to the room. once inside, she massaged while we tcss. Her full-body massage is definitely pro-level, with all kinds of strokes, front and back, hard and soft. sometimes can here the pia pia sound. She also massaged in an erotic way that you don’t get from milfs. I particularly like the part when she used her melons to rub my didi. My dd was sticking hard against her nehneh. The feeling is difficult to describe. She told me she did professional massage back in china. When I inquired her age, she say cannot say. But ask what animal year she was born, she say dragon. Haha, so that means 20 yo exactly.

The massage session was so comfortable that I almost want to enjoy it eternally. But then got the more important part for me to massage her. With all muscles relaxed, I found myself riding a very young horse. And jia jia jia… the room was small and the stereo was like jap av. For awhile I thought I am gonna give up. But I pulled dd out, changed her to doggie and fucked her another countless times. in between her moans, her tongue licked my nipples and her hands groped like she is falling into some deep tunnel. When I believed I was fully sexitified and completely released all the work tension built over the week, I discharged into plastic cap. To her credit, she looked at me with the same sextified expression and gave me some extra frenching.

I paid her with tips and then left a happy man.

Xiao Zhu
Hometown : Sichuan
Looks : cute syt, curly long hair
Boobs : 34B
Skin : Silky smooth
Height : 160cm
ATTITUDE: excellent
bbbj : yes
fingering : yes
painting : yes
frenching : yes
Damage : $30 + 100