PDA

View Full Version : Good figure good attitude Qian Qian

MickeyMouse
17-10-2008, 09:17 PM
Today feeling horny, called up my regular PRC to make appointment; but she was not feeling well but intro another friend of hers (Qian Qian).

Met up with her and checked in to a H81 in JC area. Her first impression to me was very shy and decent. In certain angle, she looks like Kuo Fei Li!:)

She helped me to remove my clothes then she remove hers. Wow very nice figure! Can see her breast like want to pop out of her bra! No tummy fat too!

Proceed to the bath room, quite SOP. She help me to clean my body and hug me tight tight ( I like it!).

On the bed, I bua tahan liao, attack her breast immediately. Her breast is real, soft and not sagging! Nipples is like brown and not too big, just nice for the size. We cat bath each other all over the body and she go lower to blow for me. Good suction! It lasted for about 5 min till I almost shoot out. I ask her to put on the cap and change to cow boy style.

From bottom, I grapped her breast and shake (hehe..) and she rock on my little bro. She start to moan and can feel she like it! Few min later we change to missionary position and i hold her legs high and trust her deep inside. After few rounds, I bua and cum liao.

She use tissue to clean me up and she help me to massge my neck and shoulder. She really has some skill is massaging.

Summary:
Name: Qian Qian
Height 1.68m
Weight: 55kg
Figure: 8.5/10
Breast: 9/10 ( C+ cup, I estimate)
GFE: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
BJ: 8/10
Overall: 8.5/10
Damage: $60 +$20 (tips) + $20 (room)
RTF: YES!!!

For those bros who dunno me, I am not a OKT. I just feel she is real good (worth for our hard earned money) and wanna help her only.

Those bros who have gave me lobangs in the past will be priority for me to give them Qian Qian contacts. The rest, I will try to give out slowly.

Please take good care of her!

vince_kid
17-10-2008, 09:22 PM
bro,you got pm

MickeyMouse
17-10-2008, 11:25 PM
bro,you got pm

Bro, I have already PMed you! Do post FR!

MickeyMouse
17-10-2008, 11:47 PM
I have gave more than 10 bros for Qian Qian contacts.

Please try to treasure her!

Cheers!:)

MickeyMouse
18-10-2008, 08:28 AM
Qian Qian contacts was given to another 8 bros.

Pls post FR!:)

junrio2001
19-10-2008, 01:42 AM
Bro, Pass me the contact pls. Would like to try. Thanks
:rolleyes:

wangwanggege
19-10-2008, 01:59 AM
can i have the contacts?

ddae44
19-10-2008, 02:35 AM
bro,

care to share ctc

will love to try her

thanks

mamamaboy
19-10-2008, 02:37 AM
can i have the contacts pls?

gambit88
19-10-2008, 09:29 PM
First Thanks to Bro Micky for sharing Qian Qian's contact so quickly, had gotten her contact on Sat and arranged for a booking yesterday, but due to some miscommunication had to postpone it to Sunday afternoon.

I must say today was a damn lousy to bonk, GL was raining like CAT 1 and I was all wet when I reach my designated H81 :(

Waited about 10 mins before she arrives.
On first look quite pretty, but don't expect SYT. She looks 26+
Shower was above average, she used her tits to rub my front and back.
Thru my experience I think QQ is a C-Cup, her boobs are very very soft, so resulting her having very sagging boobs. This is really not my cup of tea, probably I used to Rita's perky boobs.

Next proceeded to bed and QQ started her assault on my rod. Her BBBJ I must say is Very Good. She used many different technics to service my rod, really had to "LUN" very hard not to just shoot off.
BTW she doesn't allow for CIM :(, strange considering her BBBJ skills is so skillful.

FJ was actually quite a let down after such a good blow, did her cowgirl and missionary and finally did a COB. My first few shots was powerful enough to hit her straight on her chin, lips and nose. Caught her a little by surprise, but she was a good sport never give black face or grumble.

After the clean up, requested for a massage.
Her massage skills i would say is above average only, can tell that she a bit rusty from the lack of practice. She is still able to do a decent head massage and I will recommend bros to try asking her to use her knee caps on your back, this one I like.

Summary:
Looks : 6.9/10 (Not SYT, Look 26+)
Height 1.68m (Verified, Really A Tall Girl)
Figure: 6.5/10 (Too slim & boney for my taste)
Breast: 6/10 ( Verified C Cup, but Sagging quite badly)
GFE: 5/10 (Just No Chemistry with me)
Attitude: 7/10
FJ: 6/10 (Nothing Special)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Very Good Licker, 69, Vertical Blow, Ball Juggling, Helicopter, etc...)
CIM : No (Tactfully Declined)
Massage : 6.5 (Trained, but don't expect too much)
Overall: 6.5/10
RTF: Will be on my backup list after "hair problem" fixed

One thing I seriously don't like is her Armpit Hair.
To me they are a Big NO NO for me, really a big turn off :mad:
Any brave bros armed with razorblades / shavers want to pay QQ a visit :D

MickeyMouse
20-10-2008, 08:20 AM
Bro, Pass me the contact pls. Would like to try. Thanks
:rolleyes:

You have PM!

MickeyMouse
20-10-2008, 08:22 AM
can i have the contacts?

Already PMed you!

MickeyMouse
20-10-2008, 08:30 AM
bro,

care to share ctc

will love to try her

thanks

Already PMed you!

MickeyMouse
20-10-2008, 08:42 AM
can i have the contacts pls?

Already PMed you!

murali
20-10-2008, 09:00 AM
bro u have pm from me ;)

MickeyMouse
20-10-2008, 03:36 PM
First Thanks to Bro Micky for sharing Qian Qian's contact so quickly, had gotten her contact on Sat and arranged for a booking yesterday, but due to some miscommunication had to postpone it to Sunday afternoon.

I must say today was a damn lousy to bonk, GL was raining like CAT 1 and I was all wet when I reach my designated H81 :(

Waited about 10 mins before she arrives.
On first look quite pretty, but don't expect SYT. She looks 26+
Thru my experience I think QQ is a C-Cup, her boobs are very very soft, so resulting her having very sagging boobs. This is really not my cup of tea, probably I used to Rita's perky boobs.

Next proceeded to bed and QQ started her assault on my rod. Her BBBJ I must say is Very Good. She used many different technics to service my rod, really had to "LUN" very hard not to just shoot off.
BTW she doesn't allow for CIM :(, strange considering her BBBJ skills is so skillful.

FJ was actually quite a let down after such a good blow, did her cowgirl and missionary and finally did a COB. My first few shots was powerful enough to hit her straight on her chin, lips and nose. Caught her a little by surprise, but she was a good sport never give black face or grumble.

After the clean up, requested for a massage.
Her massage skills i would say is above average only, can tell that she a bit rusty from the lack of practice. She is still able to do a decent head massage and I will recommend bros to try asking her to use her knee caps on your back, this one I like.

Summary:
Looks : 6.9/10 (Not SYT, Look 26+)
Breast: 6/10 ( Verified C Cup, but Sagging quite badly)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Very Good Licker, 69, Vertical Blow, Ball Juggling, Helicopter, etc...)
CIM : No (Tactfully Declined)
Massage : 6.5 (Trained, but don't expect too much)
RTF: Will be on my backup list after "hair problem" fixed

One thing I seriously don't like is her Armpit Hair.
To me they are a Big NO NO for me, really a big turn off :mad:
Any brave bros armed with razorblades / shavers want to pay QQ a visit :D

Bro, thanks for your FR!

I have informed to Qian Qian and told her most of us do not like tat "armpit hair". She say she will shave it (good gal).

hubbert
20-10-2008, 10:59 PM
hi bro, mind to share the contact

fan36
23-10-2008, 10:24 AM
hey bro...can pm mi contact...thx!

badtzboy
24-10-2008, 03:10 PM
First Thanks to Bro Micky for sharing Qian Qian's contact so quickly.
try her last week.

On first look quite pretty, She say she is 26+...well dun look like one....

Next proceeded to bed and QQ started her assault on my rod. Her BBBJ I must say is Very Good. She used many different technics to service my rod, really had to Tahan very hard not to just shoot off.
I should say that her BBBJ skills is so skillful.

FJ was actually quite a let down after such a good blow, did her cowgirl and missionary and finally did a COB. .

After that, shower and then we go off liao.

Summary:
Looks : 6.5/10 (Not SYT, Look 26+)
Breast: 6/10 ( Sagging quite badly)
BBBJ: 8.8/10 (Vertical Blow, Ball Juggling)
RTF: Will be on my backup list after she have shave her armpit hair.....

Little Red
25-10-2008, 12:24 AM
First Thanks to Bro Micky for sharing Qian Qian's contact so quickly.
try her last week.

On first look quite pretty, She say she is 26+...well dun look like one....

Next proceeded to bed and QQ started her assault on my rod. Her BBBJ I must say is Very Good. She used many different technics to service my rod, really had to Tahan very hard not to just shoot off.
I should say that her BBBJ skills is so skillful.

FJ was actually quite a let down after such a good blow, did her cowgirl and missionary and finally did a COB. .

After that, shower and then we go off liao.

Summary:
Looks : 6.5/10 (Not SYT, Look 26+)
Breast: 6/10 ( Sagging quite badly)
BBBJ: 8.8/10 (Vertical Blow, Ball Juggling)
RTF: Will be on my backup list after she have shave her armpit hair.....

am i seeing double or wat??? this f**ker actually copy and paste Gambit88's FR (on page 1)??? u think pple are blind and wont realise it??? i absolutely hate LOSERS like u. bros with high power pls zap this f**ker.

badtzboy
25-10-2008, 02:59 PM
am i seeing double or wat??? this f**ker actually copy and paste Gambit88's FR (on page 1)??? u think pple are blind and wont realise it??? i absolutely hate LOSERS like u. bros with high power pls zap this f**ker.

Are you siao??
Wad kind of FR are u expecting?
Those adventurous one? Every FR is almost the same wad...
Jus Bath, catbath, screw, pay and go......
Then wad else u expect?
Siao boh!!!!!!
U have nothing better to do huh?

powertool69
25-10-2008, 03:11 PM
Bro......
If u wanna write FR, dont be lazy lah. Copy and paste also must use yr brain lah..... The specs you gave are so similar... almost words for words.

I can't blame other samsters if they zapped u jialat jialat.....:D

Little Red
25-10-2008, 03:26 PM
Are you siao??
Then wad else u expect?
Siao boh!!!!!!

i agree with u tat every FR is almost the same.
but i've never seen a FR which has exactly the same words and sentences with another FR. to put it simple, u just copy and paste without putting in any effort. if u wanna do tat, might as well dont post any FRs since its exactly the same as other bros'. cant imagine if other bros are like u. lazy loser......

MickeyMouse
25-10-2008, 11:04 PM
Are you siao??
Then wad else u expect?
Siao boh!!!!!!

Bro, let me say something fair: Your FR really looks like carbon copy from another bro.:(

I appreciate your time to write FR but please be responsible as FR is a good guide and information sharing to all bros who is reading the thread.

Cheers!:cool: