PDA

View Full Version : Enchanting Local FL J

trance
16-10-2008, 10:22 AM
Just to add on more on this local FL which I had mentioned in my the other thread : Alluring Local FL Karen

This is another girl which I got to know, sadly to say that due to my heavy and tight work schedule I still got no time to try her yet, another factor contribute to this is that currently this girl is in poly thus need to attend lessons from weekdays, as mentioned by her she only can take up customers on Fri / Sat and Sun. Please check with her again.

Please take note that I had not try her yet thus I do not know her skills or advantages in bed, I can only estimate her figure and features. Please do not blame me if she is not good in bed. I had already warn you beforehand.

Ratings of J :
Name : J
Looks : Poly girl looks, she is from one of the poly * Please dun ask me which one
Stats : 35-24-34 " I dun noe what cup she has please go and see yourself
Damage : 150/2/90
Stay in the east
Ht : 160cm
Wt : 45kg

P"S - I can only give out the numbers to first 5 senior brothers here who had more than 100 points, just to prevent too many brothers disturbing her from her studies. The rest please kindly wait.

Please do not quote this forum as she does not know about this.

Cheers;)

bohemian
16-10-2008, 10:27 AM
upz u liao bro :D

pls PM ctc... tks!

trance
16-10-2008, 10:53 AM
upz u liao bro :D

pls PM ctc... tks!

Hi all the bros here who had PM me, please be patient I will surely reply your PMs, I need time to reply you guys, by the way J can only take chinese brothers, hope I did not offend to other bros from the other races.

Please bear in mind as J is currently studying, she may not pick up or reply your calls / sms at the very first minute, so please wait for her response after you had contacted her.

Please be patient. Thanks for understanding.

snowcap
16-10-2008, 11:00 AM
Bro , i join in the queue too . Hear from you soon :D

skirtchaser639
16-10-2008, 11:12 AM
great find bro :)
in terms of looks, how does she compare to Karen?

trance
16-10-2008, 11:15 AM
great find bro :)
in terms of looks, how does she compare to Karen?

Bro,

That is a tough question, different people different tastes, different views and opinons, in my eyes, karen has the looks of an ah-lian, J have the looks of a poly girl, innocent and naive.

aczeta76
16-10-2008, 11:17 AM
i miss poly days...:p

trance
16-10-2008, 11:25 AM

Me too, but I am too busy to try her. Wasted.:(

To all brothers,

I had got the quota of brothers as mentioned earlier on, all other brothers who missed the cut please wait for the next wave, regretted about that. Please hold on your horses and wait for further information. To the other brothers who PM me in the first wave, please wait for my replies on J"s numbers. I am waiting for her to reply me whether does she want to contact you guys directly or leave me to arrange for her ( Please note that I am not her OKT just to help her to arrange so that she can concentrate on her studies ).

Thank you for your understanding.

aczeta76
16-10-2008, 11:28 AM

To all brothers,

I had got the quota of brothers as mentioned earlier on, all other brothers who missed the cut please wait for the next wave, regretted about that. Please hold on your horses and wait for further information. To the other brothers who PM me in the first wave, please wait for my replies on J"s numbers. I am waiting for her to reply me whether does she want to contact you guys directly or leave me to arrange for her ( Please note that I am not her OKT just to help her to arrange so that she can concentrate on her studies ).

Thank you for your understanding.

noted...we will all wait lah:p

skirtchaser639
16-10-2008, 11:39 AM
...To the other brothers who PM me in the first wave...I am waiting for her to reply me whether does she want to contact you guys directly or leave me to arrange for her ( Please note that I am not her OKT just to help her to arrange...

Nice of you, the girls must be very kam tong that you helping them so much :D
hmm...maybe i did like innocent look type then ah lian type...
too long never exercise, body aching from servicing Karen yesterday...lol :p
will PM you when i recuperate strength and vit M :D

Mr. Lonely
16-10-2008, 11:49 AM
Another great find by bro in sbf.Too bad a newbie like me will not have a chance to try yet.Given her stats and damages,really really a bargain.Hopefully will have a chance to try her 1 of these days.Keep up the good work bro Trance and uncover more gems to share with us.:)

infinitiumus
16-10-2008, 11:54 AM
better to wait for fr

lglg666
16-10-2008, 12:25 PM
Ya...me too missed the poly days.

hang37
16-10-2008, 12:31 PM

bro aczeta76, got young gal thread i will see you...:D
fast leg fast hand...;)

aczeta76
16-10-2008, 12:39 PM
bro aczeta76, got young gal thread i will see you...:D
fast leg fast hand...;)

Up to neck in work the last week past so now need to release some tension...

Booked session with Rita next week to for maintenance massage.. she soooo popular that I have to book many days in advance.

stockmaster76
16-10-2008, 12:47 PM
Bro , i also join in the queue too .

block11
16-10-2008, 12:52 PM

no worries bro.... i'm willing to commando since she is so enchanting. please check your PM for my reply to our previous discussion :D :p

hang37
16-10-2008, 04:09 PM
joining the Q.. wats my number...:D

Xine
16-10-2008, 04:13 PM
This type of pricing and 'vege' if don't join the queue, how to be called cheongster?

I also join queue and wondering wats my queue number...

aczeta76
16-10-2008, 04:15 PM
This type of pricing and 'vege' if don't join the queue, how to be called cheongster?

I also join queue and wondering wats my queue number...

hahaha... see how she decide loh. We still muz pass her QC hoh

Michael Chong
16-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Guess i am not qualify to ask.

Clit_LickeR
16-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Looks : Poly girl looks, she is from one of the poly * Please dun ask me which one
Stats : 35-24-34 " I dun noe what cup she has please go and see yourself
Damage : 150/2/90
Stay in the east

Seems like a good deal..
will camp in here.. waiting to get out of 're-tirement' :D

13a13y13lue
16-10-2008, 04:47 PM
camping for fr first~~~~:D

Willie
16-10-2008, 05:05 PM
[QUOTE=trance;3150956]

This is another girl which I got to know, sadly to say that due to my heavy and tight work schedule I still got no time to try her yet, another factor contribute to this is that currently this girl is in poly thus need to attend lessons from weekdays, as mentioned by her she only can take up customers on Fri / Sat and Sun. Please check with her again.

QUOTE]

Thanks for the contact, have msg her....hope she reply soon. Cheers!

13a13y13lue
16-10-2008, 05:13 PM
Thanks for the contact, have msg her....hope she reply soon. Cheers!

Bro Willie, u fast hand fast leg hoh~~~:p

trance
16-10-2008, 05:14 PM
Already given J"s number to almost 20 senior brothers here, please try to contact her yourself, if she did not reply you please be patient and wait. I had some problems in getting her replies too.

Please post a FR here if you can manage a session so as to benefit the other brothers here. Thanks.

mustbang
16-10-2008, 05:22 PM
thanks for the contact bro, waiting for her reply.

Will post fr if i can get to try her.

Willie
16-10-2008, 05:26 PM
Bro Willie, u fast hand fast leg hoh~~~:p

dunno why since my regular girl go back two months ago, i nowadays damn horny...this morning tried ling xiu from another thread, tonite going to get massage from rita and hopefully can fix up some thing with J after that:D:D:D

fresno99
16-10-2008, 05:36 PM
I can only give out the numbers to first 5 senior brothers here who had more than 100 points, just to prevent too many brothers disturbing her from her studies. The rest please kindly wait.

wa.. damn tempting le.. but shit my pts not enuf even to join Q.. :(
Can some kind bros pls help up me to qualify ..:D kam xia kam xia..

baisusu
16-10-2008, 06:21 PM
Can I have her contact?
I am from HK
[email protected]

nerazzuri
16-10-2008, 08:06 PM
wah 100 pts, still a long way to climb for newbies like me. But i'll try harder. :D

luohan11
16-10-2008, 08:20 PM
100 point???:confused:
haz long way to go. .... .:mad:
kk..
wat to do...:o
enjoy all bro..:(

redboi
16-10-2008, 09:26 PM
i also dun qualify liaoz..:(

greatbody
16-10-2008, 09:52 PM
me leh??

pm you liao

ideastogo
16-10-2008, 09:53 PM
quick quick join the queue before it gets longer.... :D

peter123.p
17-10-2008, 12:18 AM
Ai ~~~~ :( I still require 7 points ,so now dare not request for ctc . . .:o

So hope other qualify Bro just have a Happy Bonking ! :p

Acanthus
17-10-2008, 12:45 AM
bro TS,

Great find. Mind put me in the Q for her contact?

Thanks!

:D

pooren
17-10-2008, 03:06 AM
wow 100 points.......

jackro
17-10-2008, 04:27 AM
hi bro, waiting for your pm thanks :)

JJjumper
17-10-2008, 04:34 AM
bro ts,
can you also give queue number

thks

trance
17-10-2008, 08:56 AM
J told me yesterday she already seen all the sms sent from the brothers whom I had given the number to. Any brother who managed to book a session with her, please kindly post a FR after the deed. Thanks.

Willie
17-10-2008, 08:56 AM
Dear TS,

I have got a slot fixed up...will update with FR once I am done. Cheers!

myat
17-10-2008, 09:07 AM
J told me yesterday she already seen all the sms sent from the brothers whom I had given the number to. Any brother who managed to book a session with her, please kindly post a FR after the deed. Thanks.

bro, tq for the contact....
my q untill next wed la.....
:rolleyes: who will hv the 1st blood la....:(

Cheonging101
17-10-2008, 09:10 AM
Wednesday?!:eek:

I thought only free on Fri/Sat/Sun?:confused:

I think queue long long till Jurong already lah...:(

Willie
17-10-2008, 09:11 AM
bro, tq for the contact....
my q untill next wed la.....
:rolleyes: who will hv the 1st blood la....:(

mine this afternoon.....:D

duke
17-10-2008, 09:20 AM
mine this afternoon.....:D

Hmm..... mine tomorrow...... be nice to her okay and dun spoil the merchandise...:D the rest of us are still Q-ing :)

pussywallower95
17-10-2008, 09:20 AM
Do write a full report.:P

Willie
17-10-2008, 09:28 AM
Hmm..... mine tomorrow...... be nice to her okay and dun spoil the merchandise...:D the rest of us are still Q-ing :)

dun worry...me small small and fast fast:D anyway i am late afternoon, think got other bros ahead of me lah.

mustbang
17-10-2008, 09:35 AM
last night she sms me say today she can.
Then i reply to confirm time and place with her, she never reply. :confused:

aczeta76
17-10-2008, 09:42 AM

Oops... duke is here. Chiam liao... think she need to MC for one or two days after his session :p

Think me have to pick up the bones loh... who tell me to be with HT at 4.38pm and not see TS pm till at nite when I went home. So many bookings, no wonder she never even reply me.. t

By then, super long queue loh...haiz.. wait for willie's commando FR and PCC loh.:(

duke
17-10-2008, 10:00 AM
Oops... duke is here. Chiam liao... think she need to MC for one or two days after his session :p

Think me have to pick up the bones loh... who tell me to be with HT at 4.38pm and not see TS pm till at nite when I went home. So many bookings, no wonder she never even reply me.. t

By then, super long queue loh...haiz.. wait for willie's commando FR and PCC loh.:(

Brudder 不要乱乱说!!! dun frighten her hor, later she cancel order you must find me another SYT hor... BTW YKK's friend come already ????:D

Willie
17-10-2008, 10:02 AM

she juz replied to confirm slot...unless 747, should be able to FR by tonite! Cheers!:p:p

peter123.p
17-10-2008, 11:10 AM
Hurray ! Many thanks Kind bro give me a chance here ! :)

TS me also Q here now ! :p

Promise a FR to share with all bros if success obtain the slot !

Thanks again Bro for the help !

Rgds,
Peter

aczeta76
17-10-2008, 11:31 AM
she juz replied to confirm slot...unless 747, should be able to FR by tonite! Cheers!:p:p

Ya.. she also replied me liao and mentioned she will stop from this sun till 5 Nov. So bro mustbang, guess you have the exceptional last slot till Nov.

Me can only wait loh since weekend got classes.

Brudder 不要乱乱说!!! dun frighten her hor, later she cancel order you must find me another SYT hor... BTW YKK's friend come already ????:D

My lips are sealed... Not yet lah, YKK and her friends both no news of coming yet. I juz chatted with her ytd.

In the meantime, u can try SHF's gems loh. I dare not suggest Germi's HT 'coz she so petite.

trance
17-10-2008, 11:38 AM

So bro Willie, you are the first bro who got the first blood, good for you, I haven"t even got the chance to try her even though I am the one who found her. What a world it is. Anyway hope you will enjoy your session with her.

Hope she wun disappoint you. Post a FR and share your session with her after your deed, will much appreciate that. The rest of the brothers continue to arrange your slot with her, I think she should be very busy these few days after I had given so many brothers her number.

Cheers:D

trance
17-10-2008, 11:40 AM

Ha bro, dun blame me lor, frankly speaking you are the first brother who got my very first PM on her number, you got no fate to try her, bro willie got infront of you.......:o

Chinababes2001
17-10-2008, 11:49 AM
Ya.. she also replied me liao and mentioned she will stop from this sun till 5 Nov. So bro mustbang, guess you have the exceptional last slot till Nov.

oh she stopping from sunday onwards?
why? exam period?

she msg me say she free on sunday but i cannot do weekends...
then no reply le... :(

aczeta76
17-10-2008, 11:53 AM
Ha bro, dun blame me lor, frankly speaking you are the first brother who got my very first PM on her number, you got no fate to try her, bro willie got infront of you.......:o

Me went to meet germi's HT liao mah...

Bo pian loh... I m not into 1st blood type so never mind. Meet her in Nov after her long break also good...hahaha

Bro Chinababe2001, I oso dun know. She told me in sms that she will stop from "dis sun" till 5 Nov... exams, period ? dunno

But I told her i will book at at 1st available in Nov...:D

Willie
17-10-2008, 12:01 PM

Hahaha....looks like i have to fly the sbf flag liao....thanks bro!

gummyboy
17-10-2008, 12:01 PM
Add oil! Camping here for FR! :)

Have fun all the senior bros! :p

aczeta76
17-10-2008, 12:09 PM

Ya... u jiayou and make her song song okie..:p

Lexus118
17-10-2008, 12:30 PM
First Like to Thank bro Trance for J's contact, initially was left in the quee but got the contact a bit later... Will up your points when i recover my power yeah...

Here is my Fr as promise,
Managed to Squeeze a morning slot from J as she is busy with her school project

Ratings of J :
Looks : 6/10 (some pimples on her face)
Stats : 35A-24-34 (Very small boobs)
Stay in the east
Wt : 45k (slim with nice legs)
Girlfriend Feeling: Yes
Damage: $150/2hrs/Unlimited within the 2 hrs
Rtf: Yes

J is a Nice lady who like what Ts mention doesn't noe about this forum..
Look a bit dark and mistook her for a Malay initially, but she is 100% Chinese. Smart lady who can hold a conversation..No rush and price is very cheap for a local with 2 hours unlimited(me go for 1 only, too tired)..

Again Thanks bro Trance for Introducing a Nice gem!
Her mobile got flooded from the many text send to her..haha
J will be she busy with her school project till 5 Nov......

myat
17-10-2008, 12:42 PM
Ratings of J :
Looks : 6/10 (some pimples on her face)
Stats : 35A-24-34 (Very small boobs)
Stay in the east
Rtf: Yes

:mad:bro, u got 1st blood leaw......
good work... hope all bro here to protect her as she is new,
cos my q is next wed :( (cos i onli free next week la...)
btw, bro, j do bbbj, cim, ar, aj, french, fingering, painting, 69 or just normal fj...

bene_leong84
17-10-2008, 12:48 PM
Bro mind if u can share e contact.. I m new thru there hope 2 start e ball rollin.. :cool:

Lexus118
17-10-2008, 01:00 PM
:
btw, bro, j do bbbj, cim, ar, aj, french, fingering, painting, 69 or just normal fj...

Ar/ aj didnt do the rest she oblige....

aczeta76
17-10-2008, 01:09 PM
Ar/ aj didnt do the rest she oblige....

U mean she do bbbj, cim?

trance
17-10-2008, 01:28 PM

Haha bro willie, I think you have to pass the sbf flag to bro Lexus lor, he got infront of you to take the first slot and amazing in the early morning lor where all of us are rushing to work, he managed to squeeze some time to try her........well done bro.

Anyway good that you do enjoyed with her even though she does have small cup size but fairly big boobs of 35, but the last time I saw her during clubbing, her cup are quite big leh maybe i am abit drunk liao :p

wasabex
17-10-2008, 02:43 PM
So bros and cheongsters less than 100 points can't get her no, sad leh

block11
17-10-2008, 03:34 PM
Anyway good that you do enjoyed with her even though she does have small cup size but fairly big boobs of 35, but the last time I saw her during clubbing, her cup are quite big leh maybe i am abit drunk liao :p

bro trance.... thanks for your PM ;)

btw, 35 is the chest size so its not really the boob size :p

maybe this is off-topic but allow me to share something from Brassiere - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brassiere):

The size of a bra is commonly described by two values. The first is the band size (underband), a number based on the circumference of the chest under the bust, excluding the breasts. The second is the cup size given by a letter of the alphabet, and relating to the volume of the breasts themselves. For example, a 75D/30D bra has a 75cm/30in-size band and a D-size cup. Cup sizes typically start with AA, the smallest, and increase alphabetically. Double or triple lettering systems are also used, e.g. DDD for F or AA for a size smaller than A.

Band size is usually determined by measuring body circumference under the breasts as tight as possible. A second measurement is a loose fit taken of the chest circumference over the fullest part of the breasts (overbust). The cup size can then be calculated with tables or a conversion tool from the difference between these two measurements.

hope that helps.... :D

trance
17-10-2008, 03:40 PM
bro trance.... thanks for your PM ;)

btw, 35 is the chest size so its not really the boob size :p

maybe this is off-topic but allow me to share something from Brassiere - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brassiere):

The size of a bra is commonly described by two values. The first is the band size (underband), a number based on the circumference of the chest under the bust, excluding the breasts. The second is the cup size given by a letter of the alphabet, and relating to the volume of the breasts themselves. For example, a 75D/30D bra has a 75cm/30in-size band and a D-size cup. Cup sizes typically start with AA, the smallest, and increase alphabetically. Double or triple lettering systems are also used, e.g. DDD for F or AA for a size smaller than A.

Band size is usually determined by measuring body circumference under the breasts as tight as possible. A second measurement is a loose fit taken of the chest circumference over the fullest part of the breasts (overbust). The cup size can then be calculated with tables or a conversion tool from the difference between these two measurements.

hope that helps.... :D

Thanks for your advice, maybe I am really bad in estimating the bra / boobs size, I am much more better in endowering them :D, you should get a job in Truimph leh since you know so much.

aczeta76
17-10-2008, 03:43 PM
Thanks for your advice, maybe I am really bad in estimating the bra / boobs size, I am much more better in endowering them :D, you should get a job in Truimph leh since you know so much.

Sama-sama here.

I only know how to show @@ TLC.. dun know about others.:p

Willie
17-10-2008, 03:49 PM
Haha bro willie, I think you have to pass the sbf flag to bro Lexus lor,

Hahaha no problem....I just finished my session with her. On the whole pretty much what bro lexus have stated in his post. My ratings for her:

Looks: 6/10 (plain and look a bit dark, with thick thick lips..not really my type) But she does grow on you as the session progress.

Body: Tend towards skinny but tall with long long legs, actually got a bit of boby hair, if your have this fetish guess you will like it.

Boobs: Awesome..........small:p Nice nips that harden up when toyed with.

FJ: 8/10 (Wet easily, genuine soft moans and super duper tight)

BJ: 4/10 (very mechanical)

GFE: 6/10 (can tallk cock sing song...quite talkative)

RTF: unlikely (ROI not so good for me lah, old man liao 2 days one shot still can, 2 hrs unlimited shots makes no diff to me lor:o)

trance
17-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Hahaha no problem....I just finished my session with her. On the whole pretty much what bro lexus have stated in his post. My ratings for her:

Looks: 6/10 (plain and look a bit dark, with thick thick lips..not really my type) But she does grow on you as the session progress.

Body: Tend towards skinny but tall with long long legs, actually got a bit of boby hair, if your have this fetish guess you will like it.

Boobs: Awesome..........small:p Nice nips that harden up when toyed with.

FJ: 8/10 (Wet easily, genuine soft moans and super duper tight)

BJ: 4/10 (very mechanical)

GFE: 6/10 (can tallk cock sing song...quite talkative)

RTF: unlikely (ROI not so good for me lah, old man liao 2 days one shot still can, 2 hrs unlimited shots makes no diff to me lor:o)

Well done, yet another completed mission. Though your FR sounds very average average but cannot complain for too much for a local FL at this rate and package. If you dun like this one, I got another local girl, her name is Adeline still sianing, 22 years old SIM student. Currently studying part time and working full time, tonite cheonging with her and her girlfrens, hope I can manage to pin her down tonite and convince her in going into this line. Cheers:p

Willie
17-10-2008, 04:20 PM
Well done, yet another completed mission. Though your FR sounds very average average but cannot complain for too much for a local FL at this rate and package. If you dun like this one, I got another local girl, her name is Adeline still sianing, 22 years old SIM student. Currently studying part time and working full time, tonite cheonging with her and her girlfrens, hope I can manage to pin her down tonite and convince her in going into this line. Cheers:p

Dear Bro Trance,

Pls dun be offended, I think J offer a viable and valued deal for most bros, she is first of all, local, young, quite sweet and can really hold a conversation....frankly my session with her lasted less than 40 mins. Imagine, it started at 1430 hrs and by 1540 hrs, I was back in the office in Tuas:) and we met in Lavender:eek:

My modus operandi....is get it over with quickly, so a value package of 150/2/unlimited really doesn't offer me any much value over a 80/1/1......hope you dun mind my frankness. Juz an old man ranting away.

But, since I missed 1st blood for J, maybe you can consider 1st blood for me for this SIM gal.......;)

trance
17-10-2008, 04:25 PM
Dear Bro Trance,

Pls dun be offended, I think J offer a viable and valued deal for most bros, she is first of all, local, young, quite sweet and can really hold a conversation....frankly my session with her lasted less than 40 mins. Imagine, it started at 1430 hrs and by 1540 hrs, I was back in the office in Tuas:) and we met in Lavender:eek:

My modus operandi....is get it over with quickly, so a value package of 150/2/unlimited really doesn't offer me any much value over a 80/1/1......hope you dun mind my frankness. Juz an old man ranting away.

But, since I missed 1st blood for J, maybe you can consider 1st blood for me for this SIM gal.......;)

Bro Willie,

No problem, true facts and comments are most welcomed anyway I just want to let the brothers here know about the neg and pos of J before they really enagage a session with her, your most truly comments will certainly aid alot in other brothers" decisions. I am not at least offended dun worry.

:p For Adeline, you wun get the first blood sorry.........this round I will be the one lor. Pai Sei.

virginlovers
17-10-2008, 04:26 PM
bro trance...hope u get her and convince her
=DDD

aczeta76
17-10-2008, 04:41 PM
Bro Willie,

No problem, true facts and comments are most welcomed anyway I just want to let the brothers here know about the neg and pos of J before they really enagage a session with her, your most truly comments will certainly aid alot in other brothers" decisions. I am not at least offended dun worry.

:p For Adeline, you wun get the first blood sorry.........this round I will be the one lor. Pai Sei.

SIM... hmmm... I liked. PM me if she goes into this line @ above rate.

hahaha

13a13y13lue
17-10-2008, 04:47 PM
dunno why since my regular girl go back two months ago, i nowadays damn horny...this morning tried ling xiu from another thread, tonite going to get massage from rita and hopefully can fix up some thing with J after that:D:D:D

wah, consecutive 3 days bedding? you superman ah!:p

jackro
17-10-2008, 06:20 PM
bro im truly interested... do pm me if possible... btw im also in my 20s haha

lawrence78
18-10-2008, 12:32 AM
Would like to thank TS for the contact, although he stated that bros need at least 100 pts then can get to have the contact. But TS still provide the contact to me.

Btw, i shall cut short the FR.

Manage to boook her at 4.30 on friday to have a bonk.

Looks : 6/10 (plain jane)
Stats : 35A-24-34 (nott for boods lover)

I only got 1 shot, as collague call and i need to rush back to work. nice lady, easy to chat with, anything also can talk.

Kindly ask TS for the contact.

gummyboy
18-10-2008, 12:54 AM

Haha! Add oil!!

peter123.p
18-10-2008, 01:20 AM
Many thank Bro trance for the ctc & Bro who help me towards 100pts:).

Had exchange Sms once wit J in afternoon then now still waiting for her confirmation of time slot. :(

Think really difficult for her to manage such huge volume of sms in short period . . . .

CHEERS !

aczeta76
18-10-2008, 08:46 AM
Would like to thank TS for the contact, although he stated that bros need at least 100 pts then can get to have the contact. But TS still provide the contact to me.

You senior bro mah...of course can get..

trance
18-10-2008, 02:54 PM

Btw, i shall cut short the FR.

Manage to boook her at 4.30 on friday to have a bonk.

Looks : 6/10 (plain jane)
Stats : 35A-24-34 (nott for boods lover)

I only got 1 shot, as collague call and i need to rush back to work. nice lady, easy to chat with, anything also can talk.

Aiyo bro, you know can liao dun need to say it out here mah, wait other brothers said how come your points not enough still can get the number like tat people will say i am not a man of its words leh:(

Anyway thanks for your humble FR. Will up u soon.

nerazzuri
18-10-2008, 08:21 PM
If you dun like this one, I got another local girl, her name is Adeline still sianing, 22 years old SIM student. Currently studying part time and working full time, tonite cheonging with her and her girlfrens, hope I can manage to pin her down tonite and convince her in going into this line. Cheers:p

wow bro u a lot of kang tao hor, i working hard for my pts now, hopefully can reach 100 soon then can start trying them :D

lawrence78
18-10-2008, 11:35 PM
Aiyo bro, you know can liao dun need to say it out here mah, wait other brothers said how come your points not enough still can get the number like tat people will say i am not a man of its words leh:(

Anyway thanks for your humble FR. Will up u soon.

lol...i must let ppl know u steady 1 ma. im senior la, but popint not enough nia.haha...anyway she ask me if i see u b4, then i say yes. she ask me how u look like, i anyhow hamtam say long time nv meet u liao. u slightly a bit plump type. lol

trance
19-10-2008, 09:38 AM
lol...i must let ppl know u steady 1 ma. im senior la, but popint not enough nia.haha...anyway she ask me if i see u b4, then i say yes. she ask me how u look like, i anyhow hamtam say long time nv meet u liao. u slightly a bit plump type. lol

Please hor dun tell her you noe me from this forum if not this lobang will be gone!!!!!!!!:eek:

lawrence78
19-10-2008, 12:13 PM
Please hor dun tell her you noe me from this forum if not this lobang will be gone!!!!!!!!:eek:

dun worry la, i nv say anything abt this forum.

duke
19-10-2008, 01:36 PM
Tried her yesterday... must say that she is really value for money.... ask for your preferences..... will write a more detail FR tomorrow........ OC in the living room.

BTW TS how's your convincing of the new FL going..... remeber to share.. Ok:D

aczeta76
19-10-2008, 01:57 PM
Tried her yesterday... must say that she is really value for money.... ask for your preferences..... will write a more detail FR tomorrow........ OC in the living room.

So she SYT enuff for you huh?...:D

block11
19-10-2008, 02:06 PM
i missed the commando missions so decided to do a reconnaisance mission on the target J.... here is the field report. thanks to bro trance for the contact ;)

for reference, here are the 3 commando FRs:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3153972-post62.html
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3154463-post72.html
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3155611-post80.html

during the interrogation session with J, i got a few minor suprises.... first, she is aware of SBF and asked me about it. i just acted blur. maybe she is a regular here, who knows? haha.... second, she has been doing FL for around 6 months but this is not really suprising... third, she asked me to pay before we started. this is not the common practice for locals but not a big problem.... lastly, she does not do BBBJ and obviously no CIM. quite funny since all the previous FRs does not mention this. haizzz... but still acceptable since i'm a versatile person :p

after interrogation, here is the report on profile.....
- name: J
- age & stats: same as stated in first post
- race: local chinese
- looks: 6/10 very ordinary face. long hair. tanned skin, not dark. some pimples visible although she had applied some light make-up. she was was wearing a simple dress and heels when she met me.
- body: 6/10 i like slim but her body is too skinny. however, legs are long and sexy. boobs is small and quite droopy, disproportional for her body. hairy pussy, unshaven. yes, quite alot of fine body hair as mentioned in an earlier FR.

proceeded to the physical session, here is the report on services.....
- frenching: 7/10 slow and sensual frenching but passion was lacking.
- fingering: yes.
- painting: yes but i did not try.
- BJ: 6/10 she was hardworking but lacked experience and skill.
- FJ: 6.5/10 tight but not very responsive. maybe i not handsome :o
- GFE: 6/10 friendly and very chatty but not my type. too chatty can be irritating sometimes.
- attitude: good. she is customer orientated, proactive and hardworking. she asked what i liked before we started. showers together and helped to clean up afterwards. she even offered to ride me when i looked tired. haha
- damage: $150 / 2hrs / unlimited. room and cap not included.

RTF: unlikely for me... lack of chemistry and not really my type

she is not a looker and her skills are at most average (my opinion only ok).... maybe she is more suitable for bros seeking a FL with good attitude and can chat well, to remind them of sweet memories with their first GF. haha.... more importantly, she is value for money at this price with unlimited shots.

hope this helps.... please please pm bro trance for her contact. do not ask me. happy cheonging!

bro trance, remember me when Adeline is ready :D

trance
19-10-2008, 10:18 PM
i missed the commando missions so decided to do a reconnaisance mission on the target J.... here is the field report. thanks to bro trance for the contact ;)

for reference, here are the 3 commando FRs:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3153972-post62.html
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3154463-post72.html
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3155611-post80.html

during the interrogation session with J, i got a few minor suprises.... first, she is aware of SBF and asked me about it. i just acted blur. maybe she is a regular here, who knows? haha.... second, she has been doing FL for around 6 months but this is not really suprising... third, she asked me to pay before we started. this is not the common practice for locals but not a big problem.... lastly, she does not do BBBJ and obviously no CIM. quite funny since all the previous FRs does not mention this. haizzz... but still acceptable since i'm a versatile person :p

after interrogation, here is the report on profile.....
- name: J
- age & stats: same as stated in first post
- race: local chinese
- looks: 6/10 very ordinary face. long hair. tanned skin, not dark. some pimples visible although she had applied some light make-up. she was was wearing a simple dress and heels when she met me.
- body: 6/10 i like slim but her body is too skinny. however, legs are long and sexy. boobs is small and quite droopy, disproportional for her body. hairy pussy, unshaven. yes, quite alot of fine body hair as mentioned in an earlier FR.

proceeded to the physical session, here is the report on services.....
- frenching: 7/10 slow and sensual frenching but passion was lacking.
- fingering: yes.
- painting: yes but i did not try.
- BJ: 6/10 she was hardworking but lacked experience and skill.
- FJ: 6.5/10 tight but not very responsive. maybe i not handsome :o
- GFE: 6/10 friendly and very chatty but not my type. too chatty can be irritating sometimes.
- attitude: good. she is customer orientated, proactive and hardworking. she asked what i liked before we started. showers together and helped to clean up afterwards. she even offered to ride me when i looked tired. haha
- damage: $150 / 2hrs / unlimited. room and cap not included.

RTF: unlikely for me... lack of chemistry and not really my type

she is not a looker and her skills are at most average (my opinion only ok).... maybe she is more suitable for bros seeking a FL with good attitude and can chat well, to remind them of sweet memories with their first GF. haha.... more importantly, she is value for money at this price with unlimited shots.

hope this helps.... please please pm bro trance for her contact. do not ask me. happy cheonging!

bro trance, remember me when Adeline is ready :D

Thanks for the FR, regretted that you did not enjoyed as much as Bro Duke, anyway up u for your efforts. I will keep you guys updated of Adeline, still trying to convince her to go into this line, I managed to up her that night, she is more into flings / FB rather than FL coz she is not in need of money at this moment.

trance
19-10-2008, 10:20 PM

Glad that you enjoyed your session with her, thanks for the points too. I will keep you guys updated if I can manage to convince Adeline.

grandfather
20-10-2008, 01:36 AM
1st would like to say thank you bro TS, had her today

arrange to pick her up at one of the MRT station , 1st look i thot knn, why no one mention abt her race?

my 1st impression she is a mix blooded, maybe due to her mark up or wat lah, just feel like she not chinese and i told her abt it and she say she is pure chinese,

anyway i can confirm that what the other bro said, she did told me she in to FL for less then a year but more then 6mths.

anyway to cut the story short, here is my FR :

Looks : her eyes dont look like chinese , more like indian? skinny , long slim leg, wear a short skirt dress, can see some pimples on side of her face. she is one hairy girl as when i touch her leg, i can feel that she just shaved 1-2days ago. then i ask her and she say yes,and she just trim her pussy hair too.

Stats : 32or33-24-34 cup size should be AA, small little nipples, only react when u suck hard on it & i believe its 1 of her sensitive spot.

Damage : 150/2/90 (rm n cap not included)
Ht : abt 163cm

BJ : 7.5/10 (hardworking, keep on asking me do i like the way she suck me & also to tell her when i wanna start insertion)
BBBJ : NIL
FJ : 8/10 (IMHO,she is not tight but not loose yet.hardworking, will ask u wat position u wanna start with)
Frenching : yes,
Fingering : yes,
painting : NIL , never try
GFE : 9/10 can chat abt anything under the sun n moon

basically she is just another girl who tired of living in a middle lower class family , keep on saying that she wanna find a rich bf and marry or find some old man who is rich enuff to "bao" her.

my personal feeling is that she just wanna get extra pocket money and lightening up family load on her sch fees. and also to satisfy her hunger for sex.

BTW, she mentioned to me that she lost her 1st time when she is 13. haiz...... really cant imagine kids nowadays.:confused:

trance
20-10-2008, 10:24 AM
1st would like to say thank you bro TS, had her today

arrange to pick her up at one of the MRT station , 1st look i thot knn, why no one mention abt her race?

my 1st impression she is a mix blooded, maybe due to her mark up or wat lah, just feel like she not chinese and i told her abt it and she say she is pure chinese,

anyway i can confirm that what the other bro said, she did told me she in to FL for less then a year but more then 6mths.

anyway to cut the story short, here is my FR :

Looks : her eyes dont look like chinese , more like indian? skinny , long slim leg, wear a short skirt dress, can see some pimples on side of her face. she is one hairy girl as when i touch her leg, i can feel that she just shaved 1-2days ago. then i ask her and she say yes,and she just trim her pussy hair too.

Stats : 32or33-24-34 cup size should be AA, small little nipples, only react when u suck hard on it & i believe its 1 of her sensitive spot.

Damage : 150/2/90 (rm n cap not included)
Ht : abt 163cm

BJ : 7.5/10 (hardworking, keep on asking me do i like the way she suck me & also to tell her when i wanna start insertion)
BBBJ : NIL
FJ : 8/10 (IMHO,she is not tight but not loose yet.hardworking, will ask u wat position u wanna start with)
Frenching : yes,
Fingering : yes,
painting : NIL , never try
GFE : 9/10 can chat abt anything under the sun n moon

basically she is just another girl who tired of living in a middle lower class family , keep on saying that she wanna find a rich bf and marry or find some old man who is rich enuff to "bao" her.

my personal feeling is that she just wanna get extra pocket money and lightening up family load on her sch fees. and also to satisfy her hunger for sex.

BTW, she mentioned to me that she lost her 1st time when she is 13. haiz...... really cant imagine kids nowadays.:confused:

Hope that you enjoyed your session too.

duke
20-10-2008, 01:12 PM
As promised here's my FR,

Actually almost cancelled the session as she wanted to change the timing but we came to a compromise and arrange to meet at the MRT station before proceeding to the hotel.

1st impression was that she was peranakan as she does have those big eyes and slight malay features. She took her bath herself and I tot WTF.... but when it was my turn she help to bath me...... can tell she not very experience in this .... after all she started for only about 1/2 a year. Hmmm.... seems that the questions I ask is very similar to grandfather....... maybe we are from the same age group.

After the bath dried me up before proceeding to hide under the blanket like a timid little mouse (which I like) So move up and started frenching her got good respond from her had a tongue fight before going for her ears that drove her wild ( one of her sensitive spots) proceed down to her small breast a small A cuppa.... but I like (I prefer A-B cuppers) suck on her little nipples and she gave out soft moans, my hand roam south and started feeling her clit and in no time it was wet. Slowly inserted a bit of my finger and when no resistance manage to slid the whole finger in .... Can tell she is quite tight... hit her G-spot and she started holding my face to her breast and reward my hands with a shower of her juice.

Moved south and began licking her clit which by now is fully erected. As I'm not much of a painter gave up after a few licks. She offered to BJ and I oblige as she ask me how I like to be serviced and told me to let her know if I want to screw her. So after a few minutes of BJ told her I wanna get down to business. As she laid back I slowly inserted my tool into her …… I find her quite tight there as her pussy wraps around my shaft. Started with slow strokes and continue frenching as my tempo increased she warp her legs around my hips could feel her juices gushing out. Turn her to her side as I began side penetration and grab her boobs. Then I flip her face down as I rammed my way home when I finally sense my impending orgasm I Switch back to missionary and let off my mini eruption. As I’m pumping my seeds into her she grab and hug me tight. Laid back and rested with her as we chatted. Rested a while took a shower and finished a 2nd round before we ended our session.

Overall enjoyed my session because I’m into SYTs and services are secondary to me.

aczeta76
20-10-2008, 02:55 PM
As promised here's my FR,

. As she laid back I slowly inserted my tool into her …… I find her quite tight there as her pussy wraps around my shaft.

Overall enjoyed my session because I’m into SYTs and services are secondary to me.

ahem... so u conquered her this time lah.. TWICE :D

duke
20-10-2008, 03:00 PM
So she SYT enuff for you huh?...:D

Yeah bro !!!! Nice and tight somemore.... inserted 1 finger can feel the tightness liao... tried 2 fingers cannot go in.... but then again I may have fat fingers !!!!! kekekeke:D

trance
20-10-2008, 03:06 PM
Yeah bro !!!! Nice and tight somemore.... inserted 1 finger can feel the tightness liao... tried 2 fingers cannot go in.... but then again I may have fat fingers !!!!! kekekeke:D

Guessed you do enjoyed fairly abit this little naive, innocent girlie.:D

duke
20-10-2008, 03:31 PM
Guessed you do enjoyed fairly abit this little naive, innocent girlie.:D

As most of my bonking brudders know...... I'm not a service oriented guy.... as long as she dun give me the "I owe U a Million Bucks attitude " most important must be SYT !!!!

Now does that make me sound like a D.O.M. ???:D

block11
20-10-2008, 06:35 PM
Thanks for the FR, regretted that you did not enjoyed as much as Bro Duke, anyway up u for your efforts....

no worries bro.... this is part and parcel of cheonging. as the saying goes, one man's meat is another man's poison :p

thanks for the up. i've upped you before so cannot up you again. many thanks again for sharing the contact ;)

Willie
20-10-2008, 07:01 PM

you and me sama sama, couldn't get my 2 fat fingers in....actually I felt damn tight as per my FR...

aczeta76
20-10-2008, 10:28 PM
hmmm...tempting... maybe I shld try??:D

lawrence78
20-10-2008, 11:35 PM
Glad that you enjoyed your session with her, thanks for the points too. I will keep you guys updated if I can manage to convince Adeline.

bro, i shall wait for your adeline to come on board. mai forget this kang tao for me hor...

trance
21-10-2008, 09:12 AM
bro, i shall wait for your adeline to come on board. mai forget this kang tao for me hor...

No problem I will......dun worry.

myat
21-10-2008, 09:28 AM
No problem I will......dun worry.

bro, after my sexxion w j tml,
i will be q'ing for your adeline ok....
so bro, dun let us wait too long hor.... :D:D

trance
21-10-2008, 10:14 AM
bro, after my sexxion w j tml,
i will be q'ing for your adeline ok....
so bro, dun let us wait too long hor.... :D:D

Bro, slowly lah one by one, J haven"t try, you want to try Adeline, scare you cannot handle lor.......:eek:

aczeta76
21-10-2008, 11:32 AM
Bro, slowly lah one by one, J haven"t try, you want to try Adeline, scare you cannot handle lor.......:eek:

I juz want adeline :p

hehehehe

sian_guy82
21-10-2008, 11:51 AM
hi bros, mind to share her contact ? pls pm me thank many

trance
21-10-2008, 05:20 PM
I juz want adeline :p

hehehehe

Bro, slowly lah good stuffs are hard to sian and needs some good negotiation power one lor. I will try my best to convince her and let YOU try since you dun want J :)

aczeta76
21-10-2008, 05:28 PM
Bro, slowly lah good stuffs are hard to sian and needs some good negotiation power one lor. I will try my best to convince her and let YOU try since you dun want J :)

Not that I dun want J lah.. but I like the name adeline much more... see, I never ask for stats on her yet..

Anyway, if damage is similar. I onz lah..Wait for your pm after you sweet talk her loh

trance
21-10-2008, 05:39 PM
Not that I dun want J lah.. but I like the name adeline much more... see, I never ask for stats on her yet..

Anyway, if damage is similar. I onz lah..Wait for your pm after you sweet talk her loh

Bro, if you and your little bro cannot wait anymore try on my the other lobang lor, E. See my the other new thread.:p

lglg666
21-10-2008, 05:57 PM
Bro, if you and your little bro cannot wait anymore try on my the other lobang lor, E. See my the other new thread.:p

Gotto hand it to you...bro! U are POWER :eek: got so many lobangs to share
with us.

Will keep my eyes open big big and my hand & legs fast fast for your threads lor before the other senior bros here. :D

The name of the game here is fast hand, fast leg to be in front of the "long Q"
hehehe. Cheers!

trance
21-10-2008, 08:40 PM
Gotto hand it to you...bro! U are POWER :eek: got so many lobangs to share
with us.

Will keep my eyes open big big and my hand & legs fast fast for your threads lor before the other senior bros here. :D

The name of the game here is fast hand, fast leg to be in front of the "long Q"
hehehe. Cheers!

No doubt about it.

grandfather
22-10-2008, 11:54 AM
Hope that you enjoyed your session too.

my leg weak liao, old man like me kena rape bya SYT. :D

edgar18
22-10-2008, 12:58 PM
bro can pm ctc , thks

trance
22-10-2008, 02:09 PM
my leg weak liao, old man like me kena rape bya SYT. :D

Take more raw eggs with stout next time before you go lor.

myat
22-10-2008, 02:36 PM
Take more raw eggs with stout next time before you go lor.

wow bro, yesterday i even went take turtle soup n prepare fo today sexxion, sigh.... she just sms me n appt change to nxt mth:confused:, cos sch got last min meeting, now got to go toilet tie rubberband leaw...:(

trance
22-10-2008, 02:48 PM
wow bro, yesterday i even went take turtle soup n prepare fo today sexxion, sigh.... she just sms me n appt change to nxt mth:confused:, cos sch got last min meeting, now got to go toilet tie rubberband leaw...:(

Ha, bro try other girls lor, she is busying preparing for her project and studies, you have to understand her.

CitizenDildo
28-10-2008, 03:36 PM
HI bros.

any good massage lobang pls let me know.
just spend 200 bucks on spa massage like shit..

wasted my money.:(

trance
30-10-2008, 12:19 PM
HI bros.

any good massage lobang pls let me know.
just spend 200 bucks on spa massage like shit..

wasted my money.:(

Sorry dude, if you want massage then go look for massage parlours.

myat
10-11-2008, 11:22 AM
1st, big thanks to bro trance,
anyway, after a long long wait since i hv make an appt w her,
we finally met, :p is really a great gal....

date : 5/11/2008 1400hrs (as per she promise)
look : 7/10 (my reference)
boob : A- (but ok la....)
ht/wt : just nice for me (i nvr ask n nvr measure)
bbbj : yes but i nvr try (b'cos i paint her)
pussy : wet n :p not smell
fj : good feeling
rtf : 9/10 yes if $$ allows....

to all bro, i think she is great, pls treat her nice, hard to find a fl that is not time watcher.... she is just chattie n friendly, just make me wanted to keep her to myself.....
bro trance, u the can la......
n pls dont pm me for nos ok.... respect out ts....
otherwise, i zapped u ar......:D:D

block11
10-11-2008, 11:52 AM

bro.... nice FR but i think she does not do bbbj (refer to my FR). maybe she changed? let us know :p

trance
10-11-2008, 01:06 PM
we finally met, :p is really a great gal....

to all bro, i think she is great, pls treat her nice, hard to find a fl that is not time watcher.... she is just chattie n friendly, just make me wanted to keep her to myself.....

Nice FR, already up you.

nitetcrawler
10-11-2008, 01:33 PM
Recently had a session with her.

Positive points

1) Not a time watcher.
2) Willing to please
3) Good conversationalist
4) Slim and taut body

She got small boobs. So not recommended for boobs lover.

Due to some last minute changes about 2 weeks ago, she promise me something which she delivered. Salute.
In fact, she was keen for a third shot but I was really tired already. Time also running out as have to send her up north to meet her friends.

trance
10-11-2008, 01:57 PM
Recently had a session with her.

Positive points

1) Not a time watcher.
2) Willing to please
3) Good conversationalist
4) Slim and taut body

She got small boobs. So not recommended for boobs lover.

Due to some last minute changes about 2 weeks ago, she promise me something which she delivered. Salute.
In fact, she was keen for a third shot but I was really tired already. Time also running out as have to send her up north to meet her friends.

Another pleased brother who had tried her, sorry I just upped another brother, must wait for tomorrow then can upped you. Anyway nice FR, glad you enjoyed her.

myat
10-11-2008, 03:53 PM
Nice FR, already up you.

bro, up u back
thanks for ur spirit of sharing :D:D:D

dudekiller00
10-11-2008, 06:33 PM
anyone mind to PM the J contact?
or do i nid to up my pts 1st?

redboi
10-11-2008, 11:21 PM
we finally met, is really a great gal....

nice FR :) upz u for that

trance
11-11-2008, 01:49 PM
bro, up u back
thanks for ur spirit of sharing :D:D:D

No problem, like the brothers said here, To Share is to Care?????? I really doubt so.........:o

JackieTan
24-11-2008, 11:42 AM
For those who got jenny's contact from me, stop contacting her le.. I boycott her le... She's not a truthful gal anyway.. So becareful out there..
Luckily I didnt gana anything from her
Thanks...

aczeta76
24-11-2008, 11:49 AM
For those who got jenny's contact from me, stop contacting her le.. I boycott her le... She's not a truthful gal anyway.. So becareful out there..
Thanks...

Erh.. bro.. gana?? Mean she has health issues or ??

Please clarify. Trance, please say something too so that we know that this is true so as to be fair to J

grandfather
24-11-2008, 12:08 PM
Thanks...

hi bro cool it lah, what happened? but 1st can i ask you, i those bro TS is the one who give out the contact, how come u go give out her contact also?

aczeta76
24-11-2008, 12:40 PM
hi bro cool it lah, what happened? but 1st can i ask you, i those bro TS is the one who give out the contact, how come u go give out her contact also?

Grandfather.. there was another thread started by bro jackie..same FL.

grandfather
24-11-2008, 01:19 PM
Grandfather.. there was another thread started by bro jackie..same FL.

Bro,
wow lau, so who is suppose to be the 1st TS of this FL?
where is this thread?

trance
24-11-2008, 03:20 PM
Erh.. bro.. gana?? Mean she has health issues or ??

Please clarify. Trance, please say something too so that we know that this is true so as to be fair to J

Bro,

Like I had said earlier on, I am the FIRST one who found this girl and wrote the thread about J. Everyone can see it over here clearly until one fine day somebody here named )($(#, I think all of you should know who is that fellow who got the number from me and wrote a similar thread about her here. I gave up and sweared I wun shared anymore lobangs here anymore.

I already stopped contacting J anymore, I dun noe what happen between her and that guy. Please do not ask me I dun noe what happened between the two of them maybe because of money problem or wat nobody knows.

Anyway since that guy had mentioned she is not truthful maybe J had cheated him or did not give him any commission for recommending brothers here to her. I am in doubts, anyway if you guys want to find J again go and find that guy. I am busy with other new girls i found.

trance
24-11-2008, 03:21 PM
Bro,
wow lau, so who is suppose to be the 1st TS of this FL?
where is this thread?

Bro,

Go and read this thread and you will know who is the original TS of J. Even a blind person can see that.

trance
24-11-2008, 03:24 PM
Thanks...

Why freak out now? I thought you want to help her to promote her? Why now say her until like that? In the first place you should have not done this in the first place.

soberguy
24-11-2008, 03:32 PM
Anyway since that guy had mentioned she is not truthful maybe J had cheated him or did not give him any commission for recommending brothers here to her. I am in doubts, anyway if you guys want to find J again go and find that guy. I am busy with other new girls i found.

So you recommended and get comission from her too? At least you get it, right?

trance
24-11-2008, 03:47 PM

I already said I knew these girls from my clubbing scenes which I had said earlier on, if you read all my threads you would have know I recommended a number of girls here to the brothers here, not a single one I earn their commission. Please ask them if you dun believe.

To those people who already zapped me, please continue with all the zapping, liked I said points are meaningless to me, how much you zap me is all purely points, but in the end I am the one who get to enjoy the new girls I found but not YOU. I will not share anymore here. Please zap me as much as you can. THANKS.

trance
24-11-2008, 04:06 PM

Bro, if you had noticed too if I am earning their commission I would have keep pushing up their threads now and then right? Rather than leaving those threads which I had started hanging nowhere in here, i dun even bother to push the threads here for the brothers to see......................I dun even know where are my threads on Karen, E and Shandy now.

Gal2swap
24-11-2008, 04:14 PM
why be so bitter abt all this?dun have to keep saying saying dun wan to intro new lobangs in here anymore and u will enjoy it urself.if want to share just share,dun wan share dun have to announce to the whole world.

if ur main aim last time was to intro gals in here for no gains and rewards,why bother so much if someone else also start to share the gal contact nos.main aim is gals have biz and make her money.tho it is not rite to share nos without original TS consent,there is no definite rule.once u prepared to shared her nos out,of cos u got to be prepared for the nos to be passed around without ur consent.why make such a fuss over this small matter.

the greatest joke about this whole saga,the gal claims that she hasnt even met up with the 2 of u.she doesnt even knw who u r and as to the other TS,i will not mention what was told to me,not so nice.

actually doesnt really matter to me the whole circus show but this really wasting bandwidth with all kinds of innuendoes flying around when the gal is just trying to make money by providing genuine services to samsters in here.

if it is recognition u wan,i think the way ur points have shoot up ardy justifies the recognition from fellow samsters.

Tai Guan
25-11-2008, 12:28 AM
Yo Bro Trance,

I must thank him for the J contact. I had tried her few weeks ago, J is a pleasant gal who trying to get herself pocket money.

Hope tat Bro trance will not stop sharing any good lobang. keep it up!

trance
25-11-2008, 10:20 AM
Yo Bro Trance,

I must thank him for the J contact. I had tried her few weeks ago, J is a pleasant gal who trying to get herself pocket money.

Hope tat Bro trance will not stop sharing any good lobang. keep it up!

Thanks for the FR, good lobangs are meant to be shared I agreed but not to be make used of.

grandfather
25-11-2008, 10:31 AM
Bro,

Go and read this thread and you will know who is the original TS of J. Even a blind person can see that.

thats is wat i meant in the 1st place, i got J contact from u mah, then how come now got other thread on J also?

this is the thread i always look at.

anyway bro, dun be mad lah. cheer up.

any good lobang in future can always PM me ,

remember i am just a horny rabbit
hahahaha.............

trance
25-11-2008, 10:33 AM
thats is wat i meant in the 1st place, i got J contact from u mah, then how come now got other thread on J also?

this is the thread i always look at.

anyway bro, dun be mad lah. cheer up.

any good lobang in future can always PM me ,

remember i am just a horny rabbit
hahahaha.............

Now you get the whole picture right.........somebody opened another thread on this girl after I had given him the number, he is really a damn *$&%, no words to describe him.

trance
25-11-2008, 10:38 AM
why be so bitter abt all this?dun have to keep saying saying dun wan to intro new lobangs in here anymore and u will enjoy it urself.if want to share just share,dun wan share dun have to announce to the whole world.

if ur main aim last time was to intro gals in here for no gains and rewards,why bother so much if someone else also start to share the gal contact nos.main aim is gals have biz and make her money.tho it is not rite to share nos without original TS consent,there is no definite rule.once u prepared to shared her nos out,of cos u got to be prepared for the nos to be passed around without ur consent.why make such a fuss over this small matter.

the greatest joke about this whole saga,the gal claims that she hasnt even met up with the 2 of u.she doesnt even knw who u r and as to the other TS,i will not mention what was told to me,not so nice.

actually doesnt really matter to me the whole circus show but this really wasting bandwidth with all kinds of innuendoes flying around when the gal is just trying to make money by providing genuine services to samsters in here.

if it is recognition u wan,i think the way ur points have shoot up ardy justifies the recognition from fellow samsters.

Hi if you dun like to read what I had written here, you can jolly well skip my thread and move on, nobody ask you to read my threads, what I am saying is my point of views, you have no rights to tell me off and commented on what I wrote, by the way who gave you J's number? Me? If is me then I think you should have thank me instead of writting all these stuffs here.

JackieTan
25-11-2008, 01:13 PM

Well said bro...

grandfather
25-11-2008, 01:24 PM
Now you get the whole picture right.........somebody opened another thread on this girl after I had given him the number, he is really a damn *$&%, no words to describe him.

bro, relax lah.
人在做,天在看。他会有他的报应的。:D

trance
25-11-2008, 05:11 PM
bro, relax lah.
人在做,天在看。他会有他的报应的。:D

I totally agreed what you had said, let his fate decide for himself. I just can"t be bother about this loser, I will surely share my new findings with the brothers here in future, except this loser.

justnice40
27-11-2008, 11:42 AM
Had her sometime back so this fr kinda late.She is basically a very nice girl.She is studying so her reply may take time.She is responsible enough to inform of any changes if she is late.She is also scare of people trying to take advantage of her as she will ask for payment upfront because she has been cheated a few times before.Once ice is broken,she can really chat well.

Name: Jenny
Race:This is abit confusing,sound singaporean.Can speak English and Mandarin well.
Looks:As per above,cant pinpoint the race because she looked mixed but preety enough for me.
Body: Slim and trim
Boobs: A bit of disappointment here,really small.
BBBJ: No,she doesnt do BBBJ but her balls sucking is good.
Painting: Yes and she really enjoys it,she got a long clitoris,just like a little penis.1st girl i even encounter with such a long 1.:p
FJ:Came in missionary.
Damage: $150 2shots though i only did once with her.Rest of the time was cuddling and chatting with her in my arms just like my gf.No rushing of time with her.
Attitude: Initially cold and shy but once she comfortable with you,just like your gf.

Understand from reading the thread there seems to be some unhappiness between 2 of the threadstarters.Hopefully they can put all these aside and help this deserving girl.:)

greatbody
01-12-2008, 06:18 PM
up you for a good FR :)

so she is mixed or pure chinese. long clit, she must be horny when it started to swell when rubbed :D

Had her sometime back so this fr kinda late.She is basically a very nice girl.She is studying so her reply may take time.She is responsible enough to inform of any changes if she is late.She is also scare of people trying to take advantage of her as she will ask for payment upfront because she has been cheated a few times before.Once ice is broken,she can really chat well.

Race:This is abit confusing,sound singaporean.Can speak English and Mandarin well.
Looks:As per above,cant pinpoint the race because she looked mixed but preety enough for me.
Painting: Yes and she really enjoys it,she got a long clitoris,just like a little penis.1st girl i even encounter with such a long 1.:p
Damage: $150 2shots though i only did once with her.Rest of the time was cuddling and chatting with her in my arms just like my gf.No rushing of time with her.
Attitude: Initially cold and shy but once she comfortable with you,just like your gf.

Understand from reading the thread there seems to be some unhappiness between 2 of the threadstarters.Hopefully they can put all these aside and help this deserving girl.:)

trance
02-12-2008, 08:44 AM

Nice FR, will up u.

trance
02-12-2008, 08:45 AM
up you for a good FR :)

so she is mixed or pure chinese. long clit, she must be horny when it started to swell when rubbed :D

Go and try then you will know the answer lor...........

Oh yes
02-12-2008, 09:03 AM
Bro,

bro trance, calm down & forget it, go find another new gal lah. :p

I know here got 1 bro got the number from TS and he starts a new thread, even change the FL's name. then I kena bong the FL 2 times :rolleyes:
so bad, I not notice the same #. then the FL still ask me, "you don't know is me meh".

PS. if J is still working in this line, can PM me her contact :p

thanks.

trance
02-12-2008, 12:22 PM

I know here got 1 bro got the number from TS and he starts a new thread, even change the FL's name. then I kena bong the FL 2 times :rolleyes:
so bad, I not notice the same #. then the FL still ask me, "you don't know is me meh".

thanks.

I already long forgotten about this matter no point proding about it. PM me for her number.

grandfather
02-12-2008, 12:43 PM

thanks.

she now on final year project , sms her recently and she told me this week complete project liao. so i book her this weekend liao

trance
02-12-2008, 03:12 PM
she now on final year project , sms her recently and she told me this week complete project liao. so i book her this weekend liao

Hands fast legs fast, no horse run............enjoy your session with her and send my regards to her too.

grandfather
02-12-2008, 03:31 PM
Hands fast legs fast, no horse run............enjoy your session with her and send my regards to her too.

ok, will do that.:D

wrsoh
02-12-2008, 05:01 PM
hi bro, wonder if no enuff "points" can join queue oso ? :p

barbarycoast
03-12-2008, 11:08 AM
hi bro trance, can u share the contact wif me? my email [email protected]

many thks

trance
03-12-2008, 12:40 PM
hi bro trance, can u share the contact wif me? my email [email protected]

many thks

Go n read carefully what the requirements are................

adonis
04-12-2008, 03:12 AM
Merry Christmas trance n frens. Pls give me J's hp no., trance. Thank u. I will post an FR here after meeting J. Gotta say something about helping to 'promote' FL girls. Over a few yrs, I've helped to find clients for FL and WL girls (local, Malaysian, China n Vietnamese) and in so doing help them earn money. Most of these FL girls are ungrateful n unreciprocative to me. When I RTF them, their service is often lacksadaisical n louzy. I don't receive any money from them. They're commonly not polite to me. They might even slam down the phone on me. I don't pass around their hp nos. after dat. They don't even tell me when they stop doing FL. When they need money again, they call me again, asking me to help 'promote' them.

The rare FL girls who thank me, give me good service in bed when I RTF them. Only one offered to let me fuck them for free! I was busy then. I told her so. Just before she left for China, she wanted to give me a brand new wallet. I think it's a branded one. I politely declined. I told her to keep her earnings.

The FL girls dat I like to see them around after some time often vanish into thin air. The FL girls dat I don't wanna see again often appear again asking me to help 'promote' them. I don't know why this happens. I told these FL girls dat a few of my frens, men, told me dat they had not enjoyable experiences. So I prefer not to distribute their nos. again.

A few guys phone up these FL girls at 3am! These girls need sleep too. Some guys ask these girls silly questions. One of my long time frens, a guy, just kept SMSing nuisance words to two of these girls to disturb them. I never gave him any FL girls' hp nos. again. One or two guys expect me to give them other girls dat they prefer e.g. young girls. I asked if they have any FL girls' hp nos. n to pls give them to me. But they never replied to me.

One punk gave me a horrible looking transvestite, Sherine's hp no. in place of Grace's, an FL woman's no. as a joke. I didn't know dat. I made an appointment with Sherine. I had a difficult time excusing myself from dat 'changeling'. I never touched "IT". I forgot who gave me Sherine's no. Thank u for reading this.

trance
04-12-2008, 09:08 AM
Merry Christmas trance n frens. Pls give me J's hp no., trance. Thank u. I will post an FR here after meeting J. Gotta say something about helping to 'promote' FL girls. Over a few yrs, I've helped to find clients for FL and WL girls (local, Malaysian, China n Vietnamese) and in so doing help them earn money. Most of these FL girls are ungrateful n unreciprocative to me. When I RTF them, their service is often lacksadaisical n louzy. I don't receive any money from them. They're commonly not polite to me. They might even slam down the phone on me. I don't pass around their hp nos. after dat. They don't even tell me when they stop doing FL. When they need money again, they call me again, asking me to help 'promote' them.

The rare FL girls who thank me, give me good service in bed when I RTF them. Only one offered to let me fuck them for free! I was busy then. I told her so. Just before she left for China, she wanted to give me a brand new wallet. I think it's a branded one. I politely declined. I told her to keep her earnings.

The FL girls dat I like to see them around after some time often vanish into thin air. The FL girls dat I don't wanna see again often appear again asking me to help 'promote' them. I don't know why this happens. I told these FL girls dat a few of my frens, men, told me dat they had not enjoyable experiences. So I prefer not to distribute their nos. again.

A few guys phone up these FL girls at 3am! These girls need sleep too. Some guys ask these girls silly questions. One of my long time frens, a guy, just kept SMSing nuisance words to two of these girls to disturb them. I never gave him any FL girls' hp nos. again. One or two guys expect me to give them other girls dat they prefer e.g. young girls. I asked if they have any FL girls' hp nos. n to pls give them to me. But they never replied to me.

One punk gave me a horrible looking transvestite, Sherine's hp no. in place of Grace's, an FL woman's no. as a joke. I didn't know dat. I made an appointment with Sherine. I had a difficult time excusing myself from dat 'changeling'. I never touched "IT". I forgot who gave me Sherine's no. Thank u for reading this.

I am sorry for you and sad to hear this from you, is really an unforgettable experience for you, hope that you had already long forgotten about this matter.

adonis
05-12-2008, 05:29 AM
Hi ya trance. I just PMed u. No problem to me at all. For me, it's a hobby or pastime. For the FL girls', it's their bread n butter. In fact, today I phoned one M'sian Chinese FL girl I was helping before. She looks strikingly like the bankrupt actress, Jasleen Tay. I 'tried' her once. She was nice. She told me dat guys made appointments with her but didn't turn up. I asked her if she wanted me to drum up business for her again. She declined my offer. I never thought I would be promoting FL girls. Ha ha ha...

Hope u enjoy your sessions with the enchanting Miss J. Bye bye.

grandfather
08-12-2008, 09:52 PM
just RTF jenny

hahahaha.............. still the same old her, cheerful and happy

wondeful gal.

trance
09-12-2008, 05:16 PM
just RTF jenny

hahahaha.............. still the same old her, cheerful and happy

wondeful gal.

Hope you enjoyed yrself........

brobigcock
09-12-2008, 05:41 PM
bro pmed you already. can i have jenny's contact? thanks

trance
11-12-2008, 09:10 AM
bro pmed you already. can i have jenny's contact? thanks

Your points not enough leh brother, very risky lor.........

By the way J just called me saying she is on "CODE RED", next week then she can take customers, ask me to intro more guys to her.

If any brothers here points more than 50 can PM me for her number.

grandfather
20-12-2008, 03:06 AM
Your points not enough leh brother, very risky lor.........

By the way J just called me saying she is on "CODE RED", next week then she can take customers, ask me to intro more guys to her.

If any brothers here points more than 50 can PM me for her number.

just got a sms from jenny
she changed her number?

Tai Guan
26-12-2008, 01:59 AM
Had RTF with J one week ago, she is still as good as ever. So Bro out there do take care of her.

BQFreak
27-12-2008, 02:10 AM
so loooong no log in.. so many new local... wonder if she is still in biz or am i too late?? :eek:

guyhere
28-12-2008, 04:05 PM
got her contact from the other bro uh when i didnt know its the same person.

anyway regardless of who i got it from, would like to thank both of them for their effort and spirit of sharing.

tried her some time back and she's definitely worth it.

would not go into details but 1 thing is, she's really skinny, in fact abit too skinny for me.

nevertheless, enjoyed my session with her.

smellycat
28-12-2008, 10:43 PM
she changed her number?

so loooong no log in.. so many new local... wonder if she is still in biz or am i too late?? :eek:

there is new thread with similar stats. perhaps you should check there? :p

GAMEOVER
29-12-2008, 01:16 AM
can i have

aczeta76
29-12-2008, 09:30 AM
she changed her number?

Issit? I have not met her. But Karen is still wrkg too.

grandfather
29-12-2008, 03:19 PM

i dun noe leh, anyway , she sms me say not to give her number out to anyone.

dun noe what she mean. anyway i am on msn with her and she say that too many pple any how pass her contact around and thats why she change to new number and only htose she feel that can be trusted will be reply with new number, pple who she dun like will not be given her number.

anyway i think Bro TS did mention b4 not to tell her abt this forum and from the msn chat i think some one did mention it to her and she keep on asking me abt it.
which i totally denied it.

grandfather
29-12-2008, 03:22 PM

BTW, how is this karen u talking abt?
nice or not?

:D:D

dracoid4
29-12-2008, 11:30 PM
Interested in J. PM contact please.

parasite
22-03-2009, 12:10 AM
Hi bro trance... I'm veri interested in J... but saw that I need a 50 pts...
No worries I'll work my way up in terms of pts... when i do hope that u can send me the ctc... btw Gd thread... :)

robin80
12-05-2009, 09:52 PM
hi bro, i'm roy here. chinese. i know i have little chance, but bro i keen on J. if can gt her contact frm u then i must be on luck. but hope u will pm me. i'm nt the disturb disturb de. i here to find gd deal. up for u bros. hope to gt yr reply

xiaoyezi
12-05-2009, 10:48 PM
j sounds like jane lol

blackbirdz
20-06-2009, 01:44 AM
bro im a newbie can i haf her ctc?will write fr after this thanxs

kiasumonkey
24-06-2009, 08:05 AM
hey bro, you have replied to my request but you forgotten to mention J's number, please drop me another email, thanks

trance
24-06-2009, 10:19 AM
Hi to all brothers here, I just got in touch with J, she mentioned that she is now currently attached and does not want to do FL anymore, if next time she see the needs to come into FL again she will let me know again.

Till now cheers.

ayken
24-06-2009, 01:56 PM
I see people flaming one another.

Brothers, remember what we are here for. Enjoyment.

Let's maintain the peace and share our enjoyment.:)