PDA

View Full Version : Am i stuck or am i stuck?

wheres
14-04-2024, 12:21 PM
Im a female in my 20s. Im doing okay in life, I have everything. But yet I have nothing at all. I fear I may have failed in life. Im growing so tired.

chubbybastard
14-04-2024, 09:51 PM
Im a female in my 20s. Im doing okay in life, I have everything. But yet I have nothing at all. I fear I may have failed in life. Im growing so tired.

Rich people problem? Suggest you do more charity work for the needy.

Darge
14-04-2024, 10:50 PM

Are you single?

Pictionary
15-04-2024, 02:17 AM
Maybe female environment more toxic than male environment and you dun feel comfortable to talk to girls. If you open this thread to seek attention only, then you play with other ppl instead.

You open this kind of general topic with no head no tail, what answers you want? Super model looks, neighbour girl looks? Then you marry rich guys and dun bother to use head also can.

dman19
15-04-2024, 03:26 AM

Yours seem like a 1st world problem. Life is great and never view yourself as a failure. Find a way to give back to community and make the lives of people around you better maybe you can find some happiness thru that

critique
15-04-2024, 10:29 AM

What is the thing you are most afraid of?

tim123456
15-04-2024, 03:18 PM

maybe it's just too much thinking about many things.

oxeso
16-04-2024, 08:15 AM
Welcome aboard, chiobu! Askm? :D

Easivz
16-04-2024, 11:35 AM
life is sometimes just about being grateful. If you look back, you can get through until now, you will definitely realize that you have gone through well
Dont push your self so hard

I Love Boobs
16-04-2024, 10:07 PM
Welcome aboard, chiobu! Askm? :D

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to oxeso again.

Thanks bro.
Will up you next cycle.

P.S. NOT looking to exchange points at present

Rubbaking
16-04-2024, 11:43 PM
TS asking in wrong forum…

oxeso
17-04-2024, 08:09 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to oxeso again.

Thanks bro.
Will up you next cycle.

P.S. NOT looking to exchange points at present

No worries, bro.. i shun bian spread reps nia.. not exchanging pts.. Gd day. :D

chinacuntlover
17-04-2024, 09:06 AM

Whats the difference between 1st and 2nd "am i stuck" or TS mean 2nd to be "am i suck":rolleyes:

Have everything have nothing at all
Everything and nothing seemingly is the opposite
So TS should be super cuntfused or confused
Everything Nothing 傻傻分不清楚

So TS what is everything those things you have
And nothing those things you want but don't have??

bigboss75
18-04-2024, 11:33 AM
Whats the difference between 1st and 2nd "am i stuck" or TS mean 2nd to be "am i suck":rolleyes:

Have everything have nothing at all
Everything and nothing seemingly is the opposite
So TS should be super cuntfused or confused
Everything Nothing 傻傻分不清楚

So TS what is everything those things you have
And nothing those things you want but don't have??

confusing hahaha

or something like that
I'm bored, I'm boring
boring because I'm bored hahaha

pewpewmeow
20-04-2024, 04:01 PM

I am similar but during spend all my youth trying to get what i want. In the end, i still do not feel happy with life. I feel like what i have done is fruitless.I understand you. For women like us, whatever we have cannot bring what we lost.

Cade
24-04-2024, 06:04 AM
lol, have everything but feel like have nothing.

first world problems.

hikoh
24-04-2024, 10:54 AM
usually because there is an empty space in oneself that has not been discovered. and not understanding yourself what you really want. and less grateful. try to be grateful a lot

LifeisGoodGood
30-04-2024, 11:28 AM
Everyone must have been in a situation like this, right? like there is no change and nothing can be done

dman19
30-04-2024, 05:41 PM
I am similar but during spend all my youth trying to get what i want. In the end, i still do not feel happy with life. I feel like what i have done is fruitless.I understand you. For women like us, whatever we have cannot bring what we lost.

You also need to open up and have more sex. Women in singapore have too little sex because of fast paced stressed society and too much competition, and end up they feel empty because they are not sexstified. If you feel you are not attractive enough then also must dedicate some effort to work on the face and body. Ultimately men are visual creatures. I mean there are more factors, but I think this is a big one.

totacos
01-05-2024, 03:23 PM
You also need to open up and have more sex. Women in singapore have too little sex because of fast paced stressed society and too much competition, and end up they feel empty because they are not sexstified. If you feel you are not attractive enough then also must dedicate some effort to work on the face and body. Ultimately men are visual creatures. I mean there are more factors, but I think this is a big one.

What it is connect with sex life ?

LeonardMessi
03-05-2024, 02:47 PM
What it is connect with sex life ?

maybe its mean , if her sex life its not good or not fulfilled life feels like something is missing

ngng0620
03-05-2024, 05:12 PM
What are one piece of advice you giving to your young self?