PDA

View Full Version : Healthy Lifestyle at Lavender Rd

retron
15-10-2008, 02:33 PM
Anyone tried this joint called Healthy Lifestyle at the cross junction of Lavender Road and Jalan Besar? Looks to me like they offer only pure massage. Location quite open too, but looks snazzy.

geylangbonker
16-10-2008, 12:04 AM
Hm...passed by there earlier....looks like a new joint.
The interior gives me the creepy and sleazy feeling.
Will check it out again!

lazybugger
16-10-2008, 12:37 AM
The exterior like quite classy! anyone tried?

umiboshu
16-10-2008, 02:15 AM
I also passed by the place a couple of times, but haven't got the chance to try. Saw some guys inside though, and also got one quite chio syt at the counter. Maybe there's happening there.

audemars
16-10-2008, 09:55 AM
The outside looks quite impressive

Michael Chong
16-10-2008, 12:07 PM
I will try to check it out later in the day, i work near by.

geylangbonker
16-10-2008, 10:29 PM
This joint advertise their house business no on the signboard.
Perhaps give them a ring to check it out what qualities or races wl there and also enquire abt their services and amenities.:):)
Hope it's not like the hand 2 body spa concept...!!

s1mmyb0y
16-10-2008, 11:11 PM
Dun waste time...

If you go and found it a waste, up me cause I warned you. :)

Shower room inside room.

No SYT.

suv1278
16-10-2008, 11:35 PM
This joint is very nicely done up, with partition wall and indivdual shower. charges is $40 per hour. Very nice atmosphere with soft music. so far i been there thrice. the lady boss very pretty also. for real massage can give a try but no other extras maybe only HJ, I also the permit for the massage parlour is display at the cashier , so very safe.

geylangbonker
16-10-2008, 11:58 PM
This joint is very nicely done up, with partition wall and indivdual shower. charges is $40 per hour. Very nice atmosphere with soft music. so far i been there thrice. the lady boss very pretty also. for real massage can give a try but no other extras maybe only HJ, I also the permit for the massage parlour is display at the cashier , so very safe.

erm..bro u mentioned the lady boss very pretty...what about the the ladies employees?

massage can give a try but no other extras maybe only HJ, I also the permit for the massage parlour is display at the cashier , so very safe

Maybe only hj as you mentioned ...so your 'maybe" is have or don;t have?
Okok....nevermind forget about what i asked you...i'll make a move to try tomorrow after office hours...!:cool:

s1mmyb0y
17-10-2008, 12:11 AM
have Hj but $$ better spent elsewhere....

massa
17-10-2008, 01:36 PM
have Hj but $$ better spent elsewhere....Bro sam, what happened? Massage poor or lady cmi? Thought of going down with 2 friend after work.

s1mmyb0y
17-10-2008, 01:50 PM
i hope to recover my points instead of losing them so save bros heere from spending at wrong place.

If you still want to go and find out the bad part, up my points pls lah :)

Got security camera one leh... dun pray pray.

suv1278
17-10-2008, 03:03 PM
yo bro out there, so far i only try 1 girl, 1st time i go, she massage all the way until the way until time up, so i ask her got do other thing, she told me me only HJ, then i ask her why she never ask me?, she told me, i look very tired that why she wanted to give me the full massage, and she tell me if i want next time come again.
2nd RTM, last 15min she ask me liao, so i say ok, dmg $50, Total dmg $90 plus msg, I giver cos she very professional, not like so joint, dun want only,the face black until worse than 包青天. I think price wise quite ok, somemore got shower in the cubicle. I am not trying to promote this place, but, for pure massage and shower i think quite ok lar, some charge $38, open air , shower got to go behind toilet and share with another shop, I think it worth a try..�Hn+HnhIn<InXJn+&KnxKnX88LnLn%XMnMnxNnNn@; OnOn+Plz6h@nAn0CnDn3(G nHHnCJnKn'MnOn+APnQnpQn Rn1Rn(Sn4SnHTn UnhUn8@(VnVn@HWnWnhXnXn@>YnHZn1[nh[n`<(\n\n&H]n]nh7h^n^n%X_nH(H`nP(;hanan `bncn@GcndnEdn(enH6enHfn&gnhgn(hnhnXHininЍhjnjn knknؑln8mnmn(nnnn1h%

suv1278
17-10-2008, 03:04 PM
yo bro out there, so far i only try 1 girl, 1st time i go, she massage all the way until the way until time up, so i ask her got do other thing, she told me me only HJ, then i ask her why she never ask me?, she told me, i look very tired that why she wanted to give me the full massage, and she tell me if i want next time come again.
2nd RTM, last 15min she ask me liao, so i say ok, dmg $50, Total dmg $90 plus msg, I giver cos she very professional, not like so joint, dun want only,the face black until worse than 包青天.
I think price wise quite ok, somemore got shower in the cubicle.
I am not trying to promote this place, but, for pure massage and shower i think quite ok lar, some charge $38, open air , shower got to go behind toilet and share with another shop, I think it worth a try..

guy1
17-10-2008, 09:50 PM
Went dwn, nice atmosphere , nuthing great to shout abt..massage wise i tink better than those o/s. But in terms of Erm**..oni HJ, most gals PRC, one of d gal say that her boss dun allow hanky panky..so pretty discreet when it comes to HJ..Oh yar..one minus pt..there's this stupid young cashier who jus like to anyhw open the rooms door w/o knocking..was so shock when the PRC massage me halfway n this stupid young gal came in! The PRC also complained that this had happen a couple of times arnd here...wah...wat happen if u kanna seen in HJ action ,,damn pai seh sia..

Well..up to individual to view abt the place though.

geylangbonker
17-10-2008, 10:28 PM
Went dwn, nice atmosphere , nuthing great to shout abt..massage wise i tink better than those o/s. But in terms of Erm**..oni HJ, most gals PRC, one of d gal say that her boss dun allow hanky panky..so pretty discreet when it comes to HJ..Oh yar..one minus pt..there's this stupid young cashier who jus like to anyhw open the rooms door w/o knocking..was so shock when the PRC massage me halfway n this stupid young gal came in! The PRC also complained that this had happen a couple of times arnd here...wah...wat happen if u kanna seen in HJ action ,,damn pai seh sia..

After office hours, went down to uncover the mystery of this place..
Overall good amenities...with strong aromatic scent...!
The young funky gal somehow is a bit blur in the begining ..i've paid an entry of $40 1 hr massage before the session.erm...tell u later what happen..
Went into rm 2 as being assigned by her...first step has already create a good impression as the room was nicely decorated with strong aromatic scent.
There came this prc..a milf served me.
During the massage ...actually i don;t really consider professional massage as
all the while it was only rubbing my body with lotion and not much of finger pressing though however the so call "massage" was quite sensual and it makes me quite relaxing.I was almost fallen asleep as the whole session was very quite not much of conversation with masseur.
HOwever...naughty stimulating of her fingers gives me the hint..but guess as this place is fresh and green in our industry so GQ was not initiated by her.
after the massage session completed..this prc milf never even ask for tipping.
She said it;s okay as no special service was require by me though she tried hard to prick my ass crack few times and still im not being stimulated..
So decided to give her $10 as a good will but this counter young teenage gal took $50 and give me a $10 change..i was stunned and look at her..telling her off that i had already paid when i entered in the first place...i ask for for $10 denomination change of $50 in order to give $10 tipping to the prc...then she said no change for $10 denominations..
I was like "huh" no change...and i told the masseur..sorry the counter no change..she also never show me unsatisfied face expressions..she said it;s okay!
overall....i think going for a relaxation massage is fine but hanky panky depends also...!
Anyway had seen the license permit is registered under a sgp lady's name and is born in 69 year...!Guess the lady boss could be a looker as her registered name sound nice.
The lady boss usually left the shop in the afternoon...as i came in after 6pm no chance to see her...!:confused:

Devil25
10-11-2008, 04:13 PM
went there yesterday.The recept quite nice with round n firm boobs.

the place was veri cosy with relaxing music. room with shower attached. very clean.

i opt for 90 min n was serve by a Myanmar MILF. her massage was ok n quite friendly.
after 60min of back massage,she asked mi to turn over n started to massage my thight. she always accidentally brush my didi till she waked him up. then she asked mi where i still wan to massage n started to touch my didi n balls saying that i'm so cute. ;).

since she touches mi first,so i also started to stroke her back n then her boobs. but she didn't resist. i then sucked her breast.she cont' to stroke my shaft,so did mi.:D
then i attacked her meimei,she said she was so wet aleadi. i told her i don't believe.she then let strip her jean n show mi. i digged my finger in.wow indeed very wet.

i sit up to finger her n she cont' to stroke my didi.
she was so enjoy n wet saying she cannot tahan leow.hehe
we french while she con't to stroke till i cum in no time.she then clean mi up.
her hj was very gentle n no rush. veri enjoyable.

when i give her the tip,she looked surprised,saying u give mi?
i then say,yes for u. n she thanked mi.
we tcc for awhile n noticed that she just started massage 3 months ago.
she had 2 kids to support as hubby earning r low.

Name:Ah Kiaw
Look:6/10
Body:6/10 (slim type)
boobs:A
massage:6/10
HJ:8/10
damaged: $60/90min n $50 tip

big pony
19-11-2008, 12:16 PM

maybe the cashier is a voyeur and wants to have a look at hj in action? :p

Devil25
19-11-2008, 10:50 PM
i don't mind if she wan to joint in.:p:D

chukeliang
20-11-2008, 12:01 AM
erm..bro u mentioned the lady boss very pretty...what about the the ladies employees?

massage can give a try but no other extras maybe only HJ, I also the permit for the massage parlour is display at the cashier , so very safe

Maybe only hj as you mentioned ...so your 'maybe" is have or don;t have?
Okok....nevermind forget about what i asked you...i'll make a move to try tomorrow after office hours...!:cool:
Safe answer shld be 'maybe'
If Some gal hv some gal dont,
So maybe.

nokia6i00
26-11-2008, 09:57 PM
any bro can pm me loc and ph no.?

nitin
29-11-2008, 03:28 PM
mange to try this HC last week

there is attached shower and the place is clean...but for the gals wise...well its above 30+(i guess)

wan nice clean place with attached shower try this HC

wan SYTs then forget about it...:D

Tui Tui
29-11-2008, 03:39 PM
this place only for milf lovers

Boyboy11
29-11-2008, 05:19 PM
yea...didn't see any syts or anyone worth looking at as i walked past

gitboy
02-12-2008, 12:18 AM
I just tried it just now...got a nice looking 30 year old Milf woman...great massage..and there is a shower in the room which I like it...

$40 for the massage and HJ ...she said if no good pay me $40. if ok then $50.00 if out of this world then you can pay me $60.00..if you enjoy it...

guess what I paid $60.00 coz she was good ..her massage was strong too...till I felt pain..or maybe i have a low pain treshold...nice clean place...clean towels

The Player
11-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Hi guys!

My humble FR of this place :

I went there at night near closing time, only left 2 staff.

Of the two staff, the older one (old but can't consider as MILF. Face quite CMI :p ) was my assigned masseuse...She came into the room and told me to strip. Quite "act sexy, but NOT sexy" type, kept stroking my arm and say I very handsome. KNN scary. :eek:
When I was naked, just nice her regular customer called and I was re-assigned to the other younger, prettier SYT... so I was happy.

So this SYT was from Malaysia and quite new, so the massage skill not power.
When I flip over, my didi was covered with a towel, but the more I talk to her, the more my didi steam...HAHAHA. So I had this very obvious tent and I was trying to TCSS with her....quite embarrassing leh.

Towards the end, she asked the GQ, if I wanted to massage down there...
I asked "Is it Jua Gen?"
then she said "ermmm, can say is jua gen lor....".

When I hear her phrasing, I also sian liao... confirm is just a HJ.... and based on her earlier massage skill....I decided to pass. :p

Name: Sorry forgot liao.
Look:5/10 (quite SYT type, but not my type, so my rating is lower)
Body:5/10 (slim type, but not my type, so my rating is lower)
boobs:32A? (my estimate, I didn't touch or see)
massage:4.5/10
HJ:would have been $50
Damage: $40 for 1 hour

Schumi
06-06-2009, 11:03 PM
Tried this place few hours back and was also lured by the posh shop design and decide to investigate further...the receiptionist was near to 40 :eek: at least late late late 30s... luckily the 2 massagers look younger, 1 prc with deep drainage wearing leopard tank top and other a Vietiam chinese, as later I found out cos she was assigned to me...whew~
Massage was powerful as she applied quite forcefully and making my back all red and hot...as she massage my back from my head position, her boobs keep hitting on my head, feels nice and shiok... into the last 15 mins, asked if I interested to JG, ask her abt price, quoted $50, told her too ex as I've tried $30 HJ b4...so reduced to $40 but can only touch outside, cannot see oso... if I wanna touch muz pay $10 more... LL so agreed... woah... never see such big nipples sia...and she's only 28... finished biz in another 10 mins saying my endurance is gd can tahan so long then shoot... told her if she strip everything and let me autoroam then will cut down time by half :D

Looks: 6.5/10 ;like her eyes cos it's quite big and nice
Service: 7.5/10 ; no rush, friendly and good command of chinese
Assets: 7/10 ; nice B cup and soft to fondle, eracted nipples gd to rub...
Damage: $40(60mins) + $50(HJ)[if only can resist my $30 standpt...shall try harder next time~]

nitin
08-06-2009, 11:32 AM
may i know wat is this viet gal name?

hiad64
10-07-2009, 03:45 PM
walk pass a shop that seems to be this, is the decor at the counter red??

do they all ask the gq??

zhongbang
02-03-2010, 09:26 AM
Yesterday afternoon happens to be around this junction of Jln Besar and Lavender St. I saw this shop. A nice shop front having a nice chinese name "xi yin men". Peeked in and saw a nice recept area. Good atmosphere. Seems the girls are quite busy. As I was in a hurry, so did not go in. Any brothers have any ideas on this shop?

12hardon
19-04-2010, 07:51 PM
any updates??

seems quite long no post liao

BabySpiderman
26-04-2010, 10:27 AM
They seem to have changed name already. It's now called something like Spa Aroma...

any updates??

seems quite long no post liao

Alib4b4
26-04-2010, 01:32 PM
this joint i went a few times. They do have walk in lady customer. However the prc there prefer to serve male customer as they can have some tips if extra was offered.
However they are quite careful in offering extras. Even if you opt not to have special, they are ok.
I was serve by Rong Rong before. Wonder she still there? She got very nice breast and massage skill was good. But face i felt CMI.
Overall the environment I would say is nice and everytime i go there i feel very relax.

*Just opposite lavender Food Court, there is another Joint call Qian Ye Ge. Almost the same set up, different boss i think. They lady there younger :P