PDA

View Full Version : Hv U Encounter FLs Using Different Nos?

steelhorn
15-10-2008, 01:12 PM
Maybe I 'cheong' too much and easily bumped into such situation that some bros may encounter too.
Just went up this FL introduced by one of the bro here. Confirmed with her time and rm no later in the htl.
Open the door, damn...not a looker. Not even a slightest sight I'm in the mood to carry on with her at all after seeing the product at the door step. Ahh..pai seh also to ask her to leave immediately. Force myself to like entertain her 1 round and get the f***off. Never in my life to make love until so 'kang kor'. Just tell myself if it happens again in the future, no more Mr Nice Guy. I'll send her to the incinerator plant.
Next day, yes i mean what I say. The next day, to compensate my steelhorn having to force to eat what it doesn't, I arranged another PRC this time with different name and h/p nos to attend to me real good.
I remember i was busy with a client over the phone in the room and 'ding dong...' went up to open the door without peeping the hole...what the f***, the same old heck again. It's like history of yesterday repeat itself. F*** man, I quickly finished up the conversation and hang up the line. Asked her why is she using different no and name down here. I know its her right to use as many names and lines she could but for heaven sake be professional if you are using in this trade. U know how many bros here are looking for fresh faces and they hv to really plan their time and spent their money of their expectation. Just imagine i hv to face that FL (which I'm not even wanted to consider)twice in a roll within such short period.
Is the time and mood concern that we hv to go thru for every session you book with a FL. Know what I mean?
To continue my later part story, seriously was devastated with great disappointment when I saw her. I asked her what if I'm to pass her 2nd no to other bros without meeting her yet and some bros may hv also seen her before and a turn down from them? I told myself before no more Mr Nice Guy, I quickly put back by shirt and politely ask her to leave as I'm checking out instantly.
What's your take? Any bros want to share your train of thought?

godsent
15-10-2008, 01:35 PM
Dude, all i can say is heck if your paying for food for the steelhorn and you don't like what you see.. don't go thru it.. after all its your money dude..:cool:

steelhorn
16-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Yeah man. I think we hv to stand by our principle. The only thing we are really upset is not really that $20 htl fee but more to the time we made up to travel all the way to the htl and the horny stuff within ourselves that we want to unleash. Know what I mean?
This thread is just a bell ring to all bros here to be careful the next time you engage with someone in the future.
Cheers!

bongbibi
16-10-2008, 04:47 PM
yes yes,
that xiao wan zi and miko is the same person with different number.
Also in another thread without name.
If you get an AJ PRC early twenties, please check first...
else it will be an RTF!

thaivisitor
16-10-2008, 05:04 PM
Hi bro,

Sorry to hear about your unhappy encounters.

This sort of incident will happen because of fellow bros here trying to be "heros".

You see, when an FL is "published" here, we get her contact from the Thread Starter. Then comes some guy who thinks he can also "helped" the FL as he "feels" he has more imagination, can write better FR for her, or maybe he thinks he is very respected in this forum. So instead of referring interested bros to the Thread Starter, he then creates another thread, and uses different names and number so that the original thread starter and fellow bros here are not aware.

Then unsuspecting bros like yourself, comes in here thinking it's a different FL, books here.

I think we should expose such FLS out, quote the threads that they have and maybe the second thread starter onwards can also explain their actions.

By the way, good and popular FLs don't need to do in such a way. More often than not, it's those FLs that basically CMI.

Cheers
Tee Vee

aces68
19-10-2008, 10:52 AM
yes yes,
that xiao wan zi and miko is the same person with different number.
Also in another thread without name.
If you get an AJ PRC early twenties, please check first...
else it will be an RTF!

Kudos, I think mod has just deleted that miko thread.
good riddance to bad rubbish, i say.;)

justl00king
20-10-2008, 08:46 PM
[QUOTE=steelhorn;3148667]Open the door, damn...not a looker. Not even a slightest sight I'm in the mood to carry on with her at all after seeing the product at the door step. Ahh..pai seh also to ask her to leave immediately. Force myself to like entertain her 1 round and get the f***off. ?[QUOTE]

This sort of strike a chord with me.

Many times after booking the gal when see real product this is what I feel as well. Since booked so forced to entertain her. Just do the deed fast fast and FO from there. :p

Do you feel even if free also dun want? :p ;)

Legendzgmf
20-10-2008, 09:25 PM
Maybe I 'cheong' too much and easily bumped into such situation that some bros may encounter too.
Just went up this FL introduced by one of the bro here. Confirmed with her time and rm no later in the htl.
Open the door, damn...not a looker. Not even a slightest sight I'm in the mood to carry on with her at all after seeing the product at the door step. Ahh..pai seh also to ask her to leave immediately. Force myself to like entertain her 1 round and get the f***off. Never in my life to make love until so 'kang kor'. Just tell myself if it happens again in the future, no more Mr Nice Guy. I'll send her to the incinerator plant.
Next day, yes i mean what I say. The next day, to compensate my steelhorn having to force to eat what it doesn't, I arranged another PRC this time with different name and h/p nos to attend to me real good.
I remember i was busy with a client over the phone in the room and 'ding dong...' went up to open the door without peeping the hole...what the f***, the same old heck again. It's like history of yesterday repeat itself. F*** man, I quickly finished up the conversation and hang up the line. Asked her why is she using different no and name down here. I know its her right to use as many names and lines she could but for heaven sake be professional if you are using in this trade. U know how many bros here are looking for fresh faces and they hv to really plan their time and spent their money of their expectation. Just imagine i hv to face that FL (which I'm not even wanted to consider)twice in a roll within such short period.
Is the time and mood concern that we hv to go thru for every session you book with a FL. Know what I mean?
To continue my later part story, seriously was devastated with great disappointment when I saw her. I asked her what if I'm to pass her 2nd no to other bros without meeting her yet and some bros may hv also seen her before and a turn down from them? I told myself before no more Mr Nice Guy, I quickly put back by shirt and politely ask her to leave as I'm checking out instantly.

Yah i have a 1 word to descride this.....

<<<""FATE"">>>

<<<""缘分"">>>

Legendzgmf
21-10-2008, 02:42 PM
Thank you very much... :)

Legendzgmf
21-10-2008, 03:26 PM
To the guy who zap me:

I really think if you cannot accept comments then dun come into the forum and see wat ppl got to say or comment.. And thank you very much...

steelhorn
21-10-2008, 05:09 PM
Bro justl00king,
U are damn right man. Even given me free, I'll still said to her 'no thanks'. So just imagine i hv to bump into her for the 2nd time.
Well, just be careful before opening those doors.
Cheers!

amity
21-10-2008, 05:22 PM
.....went up to open the door without peeping the hole...what the f***, the same old heck again. It's like history of yesterday repeat itself. F*** man, I quickly finished up the conversation and hang up the line. Asked her why is she using different no and name down here. ....

Bro TS, nice thread. But u din provide the links to the threads of this FL, did u?

With so many recommendations make my old man big head so giddy. Thus I second the thought to alert all SBF bros if there are FLs using diff. name and number to avoid any unhappy encounters.

Cheerz. BTW, bro TS put u in my uplist liao :)

To summarise what i know currently (Correct me bro TS if XWZ is not the one u r refering to) and special thx bro Bongbibi and remyken.

Xiao Wan Zi (aka miko).
Bro bongbibi, thx for the ctc for xiao wan zi, but today when i arrange to meet up wif her at K81, she is the same ger bro jasdude intro to me on another thread - 'NEW PRC FL 20s FRESH GFE Most Important AJ okay' Juz that she use 2 diff hp no.

In fact i found out on the other thread - 'Miko - China' is also her... From what i know now she got 3 diff thread on her.

So today i nv on her, cos juz on her yesterday and FR was posted in bro jasdude thread. Anyway thx for sharing... :)

Here the links:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/98011-fr-24-year-old-student-prc-aj-pics.html

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/96975-new-prc-fl-20s-fresh-gfe-most-important-aj-okay.html and post #66 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3153791-post66.html)

Any other FLs?

TheBanzai
22-10-2008, 12:16 AM
..... 'ding dong...' went up to open the door without peeping the hole...what the f***, the same old heck again. It's like history of yesterday repeat itself. F*** man, ....?

Good 1 :), I must say u really got the luck in 8D :p. Bro, I prefer got luck in 4D. Take it as a lesson, happier that way ;), at least now u will say NO

VanGogh
22-10-2008, 01:10 AM
Bro TS, nice thread. But u din provide the links to the threads of this FL, did u?

With so many recommendations make my old man big head so giddy. Thus I second the thought to alert all SBF bros if there are FLs using diff. name and number to avoid any unhappy encounters.

Any other FLs?

Good 1 :), I must say u really got the luck in 8D :p. Bro, I prefer got luck in 4D. Take it as a lesson, happier that way ;), at least now u will say NO

Bro Amity, Bro TS, I had encountered few weeks ago, most of the gals that operate in K area uses at least 2 different numbers and with different names to each number. Also, they are very sly, always asking you to book a room at K81 first and they will appear after you give them your room number. These are the "lau kwee" (old timer) who had been coming and leaving our country on multiple visas. Although I discovered it on few occassions, due to really busy schedule between works and OC, I had overlooked informing Bros of SBF and also failed to take down the indentical names or numbers. Very sorry to have alerted Bros in SBF late.

But do remember, insist to meet them at the coffeeshop or car park behind K81 before proceeding to the room Bros, this way, we save 20 bucks as well as can QC the gals.

Remember most of them are either old timer FLs here or they had been well trained by their old timer FLs friends... ..

lustE-
22-10-2008, 03:03 AM
So far, i have never encountered this situation. Because usually before i meet a girl, i will already ask for basic intro like age, ht/wt, race, stay or even a pic if she shows. I always talk abit and confirm over the phone b4 meeting too. This is what i do before i meet. lol.

Obviously if u meet a gal with just a contact number or if u go through a pimp, anything can happen. You might even meet up with a gal u paid much less to fuck before, you might even meet up with a fling u fucked for free b4 from a club or somewhere. The possibilities are endless.

I have fucked many girls before. If u'r the same as me and u go thru a pimp, you might meet with someone you seen, fucked b4 or know.

Gals are unpredictable. They can do for free, for money, raw, not raw. Depends on situation only.

amity
22-10-2008, 06:11 PM
.....BTW, bro TS put u in my uplist liao :)

Any other FLs?

TS, i have to strike u OUT of my uplist. I have well deserving bro to up his rep.

U started two threads without original TS permission and knowledge which i DUN concurred.

1)
Original TS - bro ekemono. Assisted by bro Prince7 :
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/86207-budget-bonk-22-yr-old-indo-cewek-natural-d-cupper-13.html

Duplicate Thread by steelhorn:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/98350-wonderful-fl-ena-cewek.html

2)
Original Thread - Unknown

Duplicate Thread by steelhorn: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/97221-she-provides-aj-anyone-interested.html

U say one thing yet practise another :mad:

I gonna GIVE UP!!!!

justl00king
27-10-2008, 07:59 PM
Bro justl00king,
U are damn right man. Even given me free, I'll still said to her 'no thanks'. So just imagine i hv to bump into her for the 2nd time.
Well, just be careful before opening those doors.
Cheers!I too encountered a few of these type. ;)

See pic in group very nice but real person...:rolleyes:

What to do, book already so just do it lor. :p

steelhorn
31-10-2008, 11:11 AM
Bro amity,
Hey man, I appreciated for putting my nick in your uplist. But after reading further of your withdrawal I'm abit upset and dsiappointed for it. which I need to clarify to all bros that I'm new here and don't even know how to retrieve back to TS for FR that's why I'm posting a new thread after my mission with any FL. If u are to look at my thread, I did not cover up any of the bros here nick names when I post the FR. I simply mention their names and FLs' as accordingly.
Now that I learnt a thing or two on how things get going here, I'll be more careful in future to share anything in this forum. No wonder I got zapped for not knowing why in my capacity.
Honestly, I hv no ill intention or wanting any good favor from any FL. JUST WANT TO SHARE GOOD EXPERIENCE.
Cheers guys. And take it easy, will u?

lover8boy
31-10-2008, 05:18 PM
Yes, FLs at kovan are known to carry 2 hps and have multiple names and hp numbers. I am tired of wasting my time and make it known to them that cheongsters are not stupid. Their business can only go down if they choose to con us. Cos they are afraid their substandard service will lead bros here to not recommend them. Do speak up if u come across any of them.

stseng
31-10-2008, 05:59 PM
aiya just go GL walk walk , u can QC lor , u want to hide the fact that u samster so u have to take that risk lor

Existentialism
31-10-2008, 06:01 PM
Yes, FLs at kovan are known to carry 2 hps and have multiple names and hp numbers. ..Do speak up if u come across any of them.

What's the use bro? I tried to speak up recently and I kena slam!!

I was told to get off the thread, :eek: was wildly accused of being a rival OKT,:eek: and got zapped with further verbal abuse.:eek: Somemore from a senior bro.

What's the use? I'll just browse and say nice things in the forum.:cool:

Thanks for reading

posh_boy
31-10-2008, 09:27 PM
I met a milf prc in kovan who has 3 hp numbers.

how i noe, cause she pick up 3 diff ph during the 2 hrs

and i can say its fate cause wen i try another number wif another name, she appear again.

steelhorn
06-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Let me warned you guys that recently I hv a 'lobang' from a bro here and when I saw the h/p no, I quickly recognize it was a Malay's gal no. with a different name I used to 'patronized' her not very long ago. Now, she used a different name and she is calling a higher price.
Damn..really really hv to be careful nowadays when u call up a girl.