PDA

View Full Version : big breast needed

loveme691234
14-10-2008, 12:03 PM
bros,
I am a Breast lover..am sure there are a lot brothers just like me.

As I am new in Jakarta, would the senior bros, pls help to orientate me where to get the best BBs in JKT?

FL, HC, Pubs, KTVs wherever the boobs, I will travel far...

Thanks all bros in advance!
Will return the same treat if any of you guys coming to SG!

Note:
Big Boobs Definition size 36C and up.

Cheers.

BM_Jakarta
14-10-2008, 03:53 PM
hi, bro

I am live in Jakarta so i try to share info that you need

For Jakarta BBS most in South Jakarta around Malawai street and Blok M but most of them bad attitude so I am not recomended for BBS in Jakarta

For FL, HC so many place in Jakarta, you can try : Tropical Spa, Emporium Spa & KTV, Fashion Spa, Malioboro spa, Tematik Spa, Alexis, Sumo and many others depend on your budget.

I hope this info can help you

Cheers,

Tiffin
14-10-2008, 10:02 PM
I'm also a BOOB lovers. Where to search for such gem here?

bigboobman007
16-10-2008, 10:03 AM
This thread caught my eyes instantly and glad finally somebody started this (why didnt i think of this earlier??). I'd love to share since I've been cheonging jakarta for a while and i ONLY look for big boob gals in staight cheong places like hotel travel, kota indah or SPA like tropical and grand comfort. here's a few gals that i tried:
1. nova, i knew her from grand comfort but she has been moving around and now she's at Fashion Hotel/spa. No 99 if I;m not wrong. anyway her boobs is super out of proportion (in a way all boob lover loves) compared to her slim body. I must warn you she has some attitude but a small talk and enough cash will subdue her.
2. kiki, no 52 in grand comfort. this gal is young, energetic and most importantly out of proportion firm boobs as well.
3. winny in tropical spa. forgot her no. small size with ample boobs. she's awesome to make love to. there's another one in tropical spa but i forgot her name or number but you can ask the pr, they are very helpful.

That's all for now folks. Will continue at later time

aakumu
16-10-2008, 07:36 PM
This thread caught my eyes instantly and glad finally somebody started this (why didnt i think of this earlier??). I'd love to share since I've been cheonging jakarta for a while and i ONLY look for big boob gals in staight cheong places like hotel travel, kota indah or SPA like tropical and grand comfort. here's a few gals that i tried:
1. nova, i knew her from grand comfort but she has been moving around and now she's at Fashion Hotel/spa. No 99 if I;m not wrong. anyway her boobs is super out of proportion (in a way all boob lover loves) compared to her slim body. I must warn you she has some attitude but a small talk and enough cash will subdue her.
2. kiki, no 52 in grand comfort. this gal is young, energetic and most importantly out of proportion firm boobs as well.
3. winny in tropical spa. forgot her no. small size with ample boobs. she's awesome to make love to. there's another one in tropical spa but i forgot her name or number but you can ask the pr, they are very helpful.

Hi bro,
Thanks for the info, will up as soon I have the points.
By the way the one in tropical spa winny is no 69 if I am not wrong, there is also no 25 and 28 if there are still there.
I will try to pass more info when I get some.

My humble two cents.

aakumu
16-10-2008, 08:01 PM

Hi bro,
Alexis Spa
There was a girl that normally try Ratih is her name no I186 she is quite big, nice very GFE but the price turned me off.

MTR 1
Name IIN / IIS some thing like that, she was from Indramayu I think; very big about 34D or 36C she told but I forgot.

classic spa
Now this one is really big her name is Irene; go to Classic spa and down to the basement and you will find the spa.
Nice girl but very popular so have to booked before coming or prepare to wait for a while.

My humble two cents.