PDA

View Full Version : DELUX KARAOKE Holiday Plaza

hotguy2406
12-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Any bro hv been there b4?

Glade
12-10-2008, 11:53 PM
Hi, I was there lately. However not recommended at all. The place quite posh but ex as well. All locals

jedycity
13-10-2008, 11:17 AM
Any bro hv been there b4?
Been there few years ago, gals quality is good. But no hanky Panky...just dance with you. talk with you...etc....
One hour RM$50 & minimum 3 hours....

hotguy2406
14-10-2008, 12:44 PM
So that is a booking joint thanks Bro Glade & jedycity for the info btw is there any joint u recomment

IntelDuoCore
14-10-2008, 02:34 PM
Although most of the brothers here said that there is no hanky-panky at Deluxe Karaoke, I still get to see some chio bus coming out from this place with some big bosses in BMWs and Mercs. I remember one nite around 1am, I saw one very sexy gal follow the boss in a Ferrari, wow... if I ever get a Ferrari, sure got gal wanna kena bonk by me one...

jedycity
14-10-2008, 03:04 PM
Although most of the brothers here said that there is no hanky-panky at Deluxe Karaoke, I still get to see some chio bus coming out from this place with some big bosses in BMWs and Mercs. I remember one nite around 1am, I saw one very sexy gal follow the boss in a Ferrari, wow... if I ever get a Ferrari, sure got gal wanna kena bonk by me one...

Actually, i also get to book the chio gal out too last times for supper where about 3am. But later after deep discussion the gal asking for $500 per shot. I only can send her back home without doing anything....too ex lah.....gold plate pussy meh.....:mad:

hornyinjb
14-10-2008, 03:14 PM
1. I agree that it is very expensive. If you book for the night, may cost you easily 1k. If kaw tim after work, cheapest would be rm300 per shot.
2. I disagree with the no hanky-panky tho, based on my experience. Even manage to get hj at one time for free heheheh

IntelDuoCore
14-10-2008, 03:18 PM
Bro Jedicity, I dun think her pussy is made of gold, its made of Titanium, holy shit offer such expensive price, in KL I can get overnight with China dolls lol, summore the service is really freaking good, look like model... But the OKT contact long time never contact, dunno still can get onot...

I used to order KFC from this OKT (Tomyam flavour) and then got one aged 18, fuuu---yoh.... overnite for RM330 only, excluding hotel charges, tips, and etc. la... If all include should also be near RM500... Breakdown as follows:

Hotel (3 star) - RM 120 nett
Car park - FOC (at basement)
Sex service - RM330
Tipping - RM20
Supper - About RM50 (Drinks and some light snacks at Hotel)

jedycity
15-10-2008, 11:27 AM
Bro Jedicity, I dun think her pussy is made of gold, its made of Titanium, holy shit offer such expensive price, in KL I can get overnight with China dolls lol, summore the service is really freaking good, look like model... But the OKT contact long time never contact, dunno still can get onot...

I used to order KFC from this OKT (Tomyam flavour) and then got one aged 18, fuuu---yoh.... overnite for RM330 only, excluding hotel charges, tips, and etc. la... If all include should also be near RM500... Breakdown as follows:

Hotel (3 star) - RM 120 nett
Car park - FOC (at basement)
Sex service - RM330
Tipping - RM20
Supper - About RM50 (Drinks and some light snacks at Hotel)

Bro IntelDuoCore,
Dun be suprise that some people actually like it. If not how come DELUXE night club Holiday Plaza able to last so long?
Btw, my nick is jedycity lah....u typo error with jedicity...how can....:p

JBNewguy_2005
15-10-2008, 03:52 PM
I've been there only 1 times, I think year 2002, most of the girl from local, quite beautiful. My friends and I total 6 person, booking KTV room for 6 hours. If I am not wrong, the Girl hourly rate is RM45/hrs. (excluding Tips). during this 6 hours, the girl will not go other room, they just stay and accompany us until time up. inside The KTV room has Washing room(toilet). Due to first times cheong night club, so never get any "benefit" from the girl. only chit chat with the girl, sing song and drink until Mabok "drunk". My friend used to go there, some of them with the their girl inside the washing room "don't know doing what !!!" almost half an hour inside the toilet. I did went out to look for toilet "muntah" vomit. almost time up, all my friend giving tips to the girl, I don't know how much should pay to the girl. finally I paid the girl sin dollar 50/-. I really drunk on the day night, When I wake up on the next day morning, I found that my pocket has one small paper, this is the girl for me, writing with her Pager no. but never contact her anymore after the night. Our total expense on that night is RM 3500/-, What ?? I told my friend, next times don't ask me to cheong there.

DerekTan78
18-10-2008, 11:25 AM
Hi Bros i'm new here. i know now the price is RM53/hour++ still sam all local gal. now still hv some malay gal also.

hkdc
18-10-2008, 03:18 PM
yes, this place is definitely an expensive place, comparable to Lido Palace in Singapore, you might spend the same amount of money, one in malaysia ringgit, one in singapore dollar. This place frequent by high society people.

I used to frequent this place with my high society friends in JB, at least once a month. Average bill of RM2500 and above. Who said no hanky panky. I used to take the girl out to Mutiara Hotel. RM500 per shot is the price for the high end night club. If you want to take the girl to hotel without going to night club, you have to pay for the full hours and take out charges, easily total near to 1K.

Stop going there about 3 years back because some disputes with my high society friends. We used to frequent this place or Tiananmen in Singapore. If you have money, definitely, these are the nice place to enjoy.

Cheers

Raymann
20-10-2008, 10:54 AM
Hi Bros

Any other nightclubs in JB similar to this joint? I will be coming to JB this friday.

Thanks

kankaro
20-10-2008, 11:02 AM
Hi Ray,

there is one more at the same location but different end from the Delux Karaoke ... there seems to be more girls there but not as posh as Delux ... i cant remember the name of the place atm but its on the other end of holiday plaza ... the last time I have been there, somewhere feb 2008, there were plenty of local girls to choose from, never tried any specials but I supposed u have to go and try try to know for sure

DerekTan78
20-10-2008, 05:42 PM
Hi Bros

Any other nightclubs in JB similar to this joint? I will be coming to JB this friday.

Thanks

There is one more at duty free side. But the price is higher than this one. if not wrong is RM60/hour. also local girls :)

Raymann
21-10-2008, 08:48 AM
Thanks Bro for the info. I actually went to a niteclub near New York Hotel somewhere in Feb this year. Also got some local gals, I think is RM$50/hr. It is in a shopping mall along the same street as NY Hotel. The place is quite posh and I even got a free service by my gal:o:p:) Hope to explore new playground.

kankaro
21-10-2008, 04:03 PM
wat sort of freebie ? and how did you earn that freebie ? share share lei, i'm trying to pick up some nice skills here :P

Raymann
21-10-2008, 06:26 PM
She kept asking me to drink with her but in the end, she seem to be quite tippsy. She insisted in following me back to my hotel and I think she is horny. Shw was wet even before I touch her. She undress herself when I was bathing which I did not ask her to do...... I was told by her mummy that this gal cant hold her liquor well and her mummy was surprise that I can drink.