PDA

View Full Version : Getting a FB

uose
12-10-2008, 10:12 PM
one of my buddy recently told me about how he got his fb when we were in a discussion on girls. so jealous, too bad i dun have this type of opportunity :( here's how it goes;

he first got to know this girl thru a client of his. she looks just like the next-door type of girl -long straight hair, side parted, slim with an average b-cup. not a stunner, but she's got style since she has a very good dress sense.

anyway, my buddy X had just managed to cliched a deal with his client and as the girl J had just joined the company, she was told to follow his client as a learning experience. X and his client decided to do a mini celebration and they went to a bar for a drinking session. the session ended when his client's wife called and X was asked to sent J back. well my buddy cud not reject a client's request rite? so he sent J back. for your info, X has a gf, so he has no intention to move in on J. however, my buddy has this X factor (dat's y I call him X) dat most girls, if not all, will get attracted to him juz after a short time of tcss. i think this is also the reason why J, when on the way back, decided to talk about personal stuffs to him even though they were business partners. she told X about she is going thru a rough time with her bf at the moment and about how bad she is feeling. well, X comforted her and by the time they reached J's place (which was about 2am), J was literally crying and decided to borrow X's shoulder. X took his time to comfort her, and all of a sudden J move to kiss X on the lips. my buddy was stunned at the moment. he din resist though (he said it was becuz of the alcohols effect (ya, rite)). J later actually told him she was tipsy too and din know what she was doing (ya, rite).

after frenching for awhile, X got steamed on and J felt that, so she moved her hand into X's pants. X in turn moved his hand into J's blouse, unbuttoning in the process. X told me they proceeded to intercourse, but he left the details for me to imagine :mad:

they did not contact each other after that nite for about a week, which X tot it was for the better. but a week later, X got a sms by J to meet up, this time at pasir ris park. when he was there, X had the impression that J was gonna ask him to be responsible for that nite, but to X's surprise J told him she liked him but she did not wan to end her own relationship as she still love her bf. yet she say she liked him alot and told him that she wants to meet him regularly. X was silent at that moment, but J took the opportunity to kiss him straight. well, my buddy din resist this time as well. and again they proceeded to sex at the beach carpark.

So week after week they met up with each other, and sex was always the last menu at the end of the day. this was how my fren got his fb. they din meet as often now, tho at least once a month. and at different places :D

sytbalckdevil
12-10-2008, 10:21 PM
Any next installment?

woodgate
12-10-2008, 10:25 PM
how to get FB???

haiz... envy....

alvin36
12-10-2008, 10:30 PM
how to get FB???

haiz... envy....

if you dont mind the looks and figure, getting a FB is not difficult. Before I got married , I used to got a few FB from internet chatroom, althought almost all are CMI, which means.. I wont go out with them to any place other than hotel :D

I got married 2 yrs ago, and now I still meet up with 2 occassionally :D

kim-seng-heng
12-10-2008, 10:46 PM
You must have "Tao Hua yuan" too...Some of my friends who isnt good looking always bed SYT. Moreover he has no money too..Really dont understand too.

uose
12-10-2008, 11:00 PM
Any next installment?

well if my bro tell me more then there will be next installment ;)

adrianus
12-10-2008, 11:06 PM
I had a close experience recently... Some flirtings over the internet led to the girl agreeing to sleep together without obligations... and a SYT too...

But I decided not to carry through as I worry that theres nothing free in this world...(i.e. I worry she will blackmail me in the times to come when I get a steady gf)

Anyway to minimise such risks? I think I still have a chance to have a go if I want... but lying low for now...

Qimonda
12-10-2008, 11:39 PM
No risk, no gain....go for it bro

uose
13-10-2008, 12:00 AM
i myself had a fling with a taiwanese gal on the phone during my ns days. flirting, phone sex, almost anything u can think on the phone. i cudn't get her to meet up tho :( think she went back to taiwan..

waiwaiz
13-10-2008, 12:20 AM
I think the art of talking is also very important......Theres always this saying" Even they know you are lying, but they wana hear and happy also"..........Thats gals.

But becareful of the cons..........many FB will end up wanting a relationship..........:eek:

alvin36
13-10-2008, 07:21 PM
I think the art of talking is also very important......Theres always this saying" Even they know you are lying, but they wana hear and happy also"..........Thats gals.

But becareful of the cons..........many FB will end up wanting a relationship..........:eek:

Bro... the art of LISTENING is also equally important. From my experience, there is alot of single ladies in 30s, mostly CMI type, they dont have many male friends, and no one go after them. Needless to say, they are lonely too, and therefore they want a listening ears :D

Of course when get to bed, must make sure they enjoy to the fullest during the first time, die die must make them cum, then will eventually become a regular FB with no string attached :D

HeadOn
13-10-2008, 08:15 PM
Bro... the art of LISTENING is also equally important. From my experience, there is alot of single ladies in 30s, mostly CMI type, they dont have many male friends, and no one go after them. Needless to say, they are lonely too, and therefore they want a listening ears :D

Of course when get to bed, must make sure they enjoy to the fullest during the first time, die die must make them cum, then will eventually become a regular FB with no string attached :D

if CMI type still wan meh?..or is it no fish prawn also good?..:p

adrianus
14-10-2008, 12:47 AM
For those bros who msged me to ask for the SYT contact, I don't suppose she would appreciate my passing of her number to just any stranger on the net... So please do not waste your time sending me PMs...

In any event, you would probably not succeed just by calling her up out of the blue....

For those bros who are interested in knowning how i managed to hook up with these opportunities... I can share some of my limited experience...

In my opinion, there are two types of FB you can get, those who are just hungry and want any sex and those who want sex with you (usually because you have influenced them that way)... I have not had the luck to meet the earlier kind... but the latter kind, its up to you to convert....

Generally, most SYT FBs are not girls who would sleep with just anybody. It will have to be someone that they want to be with... They will offer to sleep with you because they think that once they do so, you will inevitably become their bf even if you did say that you arent looking for a serious relationship...

physician
14-10-2008, 01:37 AM
I used to have 3 fb at one time....but now left with one new fb whom I knew recently in st james

2nd time out with her, ended up making loving at hotel and just have sex with her 2 days ago again

This time was quite straight forward, after we went party together, I just told her that we are going hotel. She looked at me and agreed willingly

Guess this is my new fb. Best of all, she is willing for Come In Mouth (CIM)
Just to share my experience.