PDA

View Full Version : Club De Oasis - <<KE AI>> A SYT girl fair then SNOW WHITE (SUPER FAIR)

ClubDeOasis
12-10-2008, 09:16 PM
-={ KE AI}=-
Stat: 34B'24'35
Height: 160cm
Damage: 160/90/2 (SUPER Fair)
Service: BBBJ, CIM, COB, Foam Bath, Massage n AR

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l369/clubdeoasis/KE_AI-1.jpg (http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l369/clubdeoasis/KE_AI-1.jpg)

BOOK YOUR SLOT NOW AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT

scott999
12-10-2008, 09:34 PM
Yoda once said,"Do or do not. There is no try."
Scott999's version, "To bonk or not to bonk, should I?"

Ke Ai looks really good.
Super fair somemore...

My heart just skipped a beat or 2 after viewing her picture. :p
Hope she can fill the void Jessie left behind...

ClubDeOasis
13-10-2008, 02:27 AM
Ke Ai looks really good.
Super fair somemore...

My heart just skipped a beat or 2 after viewing her picture. :p
Hope she can fill the void Jessie left behind...

bro scott999 KE AI cfm can replace jessie for the time been :D

wat r u waiting for????

ClubDeOasis
13-10-2008, 11:41 AM
1st n 2nd blood taken!!

who wanna be 3rd??:D

ClubDeOasis
13-10-2008, 03:48 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l369/clubdeoasis/KE_AI-1.jpg (http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l369/clubdeoasis/KE_AI-1.jpg)

ClubDeOasis
13-10-2008, 06:20 PM
TO ALL BROs.... KE AI CAN SPEAK VERY WELL MANDARIN.

SO NO COMMUNICATE PROBLEM!!! :D

BOOK YOUR SLOT NOW.... SLOT GOING OUT FAST

dereklim1985
13-10-2008, 10:44 PM
booked her for tomorrow..am i the first blood?

ClubDeOasis
13-10-2008, 10:57 PM
booked her for tomorrow..am i the first blood?

bro dereklim1985, the first already taken..... Frs coming out soon :p

reedsteel
13-10-2008, 11:09 PM
FR Ke Ai

Just tried her few hours ago. My comments of trying her is like drinking 3-in-1 coffee. She has the look of PRC , talk like Taiwanese and service like a Thai.

Statistics

Look : 7.5 /10 . Fair face , fair body , fair leg . Like a chinese . Big eyes with dimples , thick lips . In fact I feel she is much prettier than the studio photo . She looks much more cuter especially when she giggled or smiled . Really ke ai . No , i should say heng ke ai :D Confirm it is SYT .

Body : 7/10. Again fair skin . The only can complain is her small boobs . Figure wise is slim , and she loves tiger . With tatoos of both english and chinese word tiger .
If she can slim down on her butt and thigh, she will be perfect .

BBBJ/FJ : 7/10 . Slow and deep BJ . Take her own time and keep asking me to CIM . But I not a person that can CIM . Natural moaning , and can turn wild if you make her high . French you , kiss you everywhere , so scare she give me love bites .
Told me have not sex for long time . That is why I have not finger her she is already very very wet . So try her before she dried up ;)

GFE : 8/10. Very strong GFE . Cannot tahan can fall into her trap . As I said above , she speak like Taiwanese with very teh accent . Can sweet talk you till your bones goes soft . So careful .

OVERALL : If you are tired of tanned Thai gal , tired of poor communication , and like to bonk a chinese look a like SYT gal , you can go for her . But not for boobs lovers , and bathtub service lovers . She got one hour crash course from Jennifer on bathtub service , and it is not that bad. Now I know why Jennifer can come to Singapore so many times still have the market value .

ClubDeOasis
14-10-2008, 05:28 AM
FR Ke Ai

Just tried her few hours ago. My comments of trying her is like drinking 3-in-1 coffee. She has the look of PRC , talk like Taiwanese and service like a Thai.

Statistics

Look : 7.5 /10 . Fair face , fair body , fair leg . Like a chinese . Big eyes with dimples , thick lips . In fact I feel she is much prettier than the studio photo . She looks much more cuter especially when she giggled or smiled . Really ke ai . No , i should say heng ke ai :D Confirm it is SYT .

Body : 7/10. Again fair skin . The only can complain is her small boobs . Figure wise is slim , and she loves tiger . With tatoos of both english and chinese word tiger .
If she can slim down on her butt and thigh, she will be perfect .

BBBJ/FJ : 7/10 . Slow and deep BJ . Take her own time and keep asking me to CIM . But I not a person that can CIM . Natural moaning , and can turn wild if you make her high . French you , kiss you everywhere , so scare she give me love bites .
Told me have not sex for long time . That is why I have not finger her she is already very very wet . So try her before she dried up ;)

GFE : 8/10. Very strong GFE . Cannot tahan can fall into her trap . As I said above , she speak like Taiwanese with very teh accent . Can sweet talk you till your bones goes soft . So careful .

OVERALL : If you are tired of tanned Thai gal , tired of poor communication , and like to bonk a chinese look a like SYT gal , you can go for her . But not for boobs lovers , and bathtub service lovers . She got one hour crash course from Jennifer on bathtub service , and it is not that bad. Now I know why Jennifer can come to Singapore so many times still have the market value .

thanks bro reedsteel for the wonder wonder fr :p

dereklim1985
14-10-2008, 07:51 AM
bro nv post about FJ...

ClubDeOasis
14-10-2008, 10:32 AM
Hurry up n book a slot now!:)

atoll
14-10-2008, 02:01 PM
Had 2nd blood for Ke Ai, and Bro Reedsteel FR sums it up rather well; looks like PRC, talk like Taiwanese and service like a thai

Personally for me, I thought the studio pics was rather deceiving, I feel she not as pretty as the studio pics, and boobs not as big either, but still cute and adorable, looks wise more SYT type. She was quite conscious of her small boobs, said she came here to make money so can go for boob job cos guys prefer bigger boobs so can grope, haha... definitely not going to object to that!

Stats wise;

Look : 8 /10
Some resemblence to the studio pics looking at certain angles. Nevertheless, still cute and sweet, especially when she flashes her cute smile. Very fair, like chinese. Her looks the kind that will grow on you.

Body : 7/10.
Personally, this was the only disappointment for the whole session. Small A cup boobs, not the perky type, baby fats around the tummy, and she's quite conscious about it, have tattoos as mentioned. I'm abit picky, but seems like she didn't shave her legs and hands, maybe cos no time since only just arrived, could feel some stubbies. Perhaps Bro could let her know, forgot to tell her.

Service : 7.5/10 .
Bath service was SOP, can tell not very experienced, but good enough. Anyway I wasn't there to bath, so skip to the bed after she gave a short BBBJ in the bath. As for her BJ, also not very experienced, could feel alittle of her teeth, but she was much better after I gave her guidance. Hardworking, literally wanted to suck me dry, didn't CIM but I'm sure can. As for FJ, always a turn on when the girl enjoys it as much as I do. Natural moaning, responsive and not shy to try various positions.

GFE : 9/10. Definitely likes to french and kiss. Very passionate, like making out with GF. Communication not a problem if you speak mandarin. Managed to click with her really well, so had a great time. Great attitude, hope she can maintain it throughout her stay here.

Overall, not for boob lovers or those looking for commando service. More for those into SYT type. RTF for me? Scared I get KC by her, but nevertheless have placed her contacts in my little black book, just in case....

ClubDeOasis
14-10-2008, 02:30 PM
bro atoll, thks!

devilsoulz
14-10-2008, 03:49 PM
Hurry up n book a slot now!:)

Wow!!! Bro Mark. Seen like your Ke Ai really very lovely sia..:)

dereklim1985
14-10-2008, 04:06 PM
ok so im the 3rd blood maybe?

ClubDeOasis
14-10-2008, 05:17 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

majest
14-10-2008, 05:22 PM
Met up with Ke Ai today, thank you bro Mark for arranging...

KE AI, fair and sweet, nice smile and eyes, speaks good Mandarin...Boobs, small with small pinkish nips...Bbbj, slow and deliberate, occasional deepthroat...Fj, responsive with different moans, maybe slightly faked...

Overall, a relaxing and enjoyable session with a friendly and chatty young girl, lots of GFE...

Zimmer10
14-10-2008, 05:27 PM
3rd Blood FR

Hi Guys,my first bonk on Club De Oasis gal, here is the FR.

Feeling horny and damn bored yest so decide to have a taste of tomyam. Went to almost all the webby and after viewing the photos till i blur. Tons of pretty gals. Finally I feel i found the one I wan and can tell that she have a nice body and a pair of sexy and seducing eyes so straight away confirm on Ke Ai and was told that i have 3rd blood.

had kopi with a few bros to pass time and time come and I rush down to the destinated hotel and sms for the room number,soon was given the room number and proceed up.

Reach the door and knock!knock!when the door open and i saw a pretty looking Tomyam greeting me with a traditional thai 'wai' 'Sawadee ka' and me in return 'wai' back to her and was invited in the room i make myself comfortable on the bed she came over and sit next to me with a very smiling face and introduce herself as Ke Ai,she was wearing a very short short with the wors CHANEL on the butt and a spegatti stripe top.

I look into her face when we chat [Her Mandarin is good]...she got a pair of sexy and seducing pair of eyes and of cause a CFM look,she then ask me to sit for awhile while she went in to the bathroom to fill up the tub,when she come out she hug me from my back and give me a bite on my neck!i got a shock!!and i stood up and she start laughing,and me told her she is very naughty,she came over to me and kiss me on my lips and the next thing is that we already lips lock with deep frenching for almost 10min.

She can really french...till i almost gashing for air!and she ask me to go for shower and she start to take off my clothing till i am left with nothing on...and i sit down and watch her undress from her top then to her bra and then off goes every pcs of her clothes,she got a pair of perky boobs which i think is the smallest of Bcup but who cares me not really a boobs lover and a slim body and nice butt that make you really want to grab her from the back and penatrate her straight away...

We then head to the bathroom and she spank my butt from behind and say that my butt is very nice for my size,WOW make my ego even more...i then position and make myself comfortable in the tub fill with detol water and she come in and started to pour the shower gel on my body and start to clean and soap every part of my body clean and she perform a sexy body massage on me in the tub,kissing my neck,ear and then my lips we start to french again in the tub while her hand was busy stroking my hard on didi,slowly she lick and suck my nipple down to my belly button then gulp my hard on didi in her mouth and give me a BBBJ.

Her BBBJ is solid,deep throat with lots of licking on my didi head and shaft like having a conetto ice cream like that and of cos her pair of seducing eye and CFM look will never leave your side,is lasted for quite awhile but i still cant cum she then move her body toward me sitting on the edge of the tub and we start frenching again and her hand was giving my didi a HJ and my finger was busy playing with her clitoris till my didi cant take it any more and exploded all my million of baby out and there goes my 1st shot.

She help me to rinse and clean up every part of my body,in all time her body is keeping contact with me rubbing her body against mine on the back and front teasing my didi with her hand is like 'never leave home without it. she then dry me up and we proceed to the room and she lay a towel on the bed and ask me to lie down and say she will give me a massage,she then took out a bottle of johnson&johnson oil and ask me whether i want oil massage or thai massage,i told her i want oil massage and she pour the oil on my thigh and to my body and start spreading the oil evenly on my body including my didi.

And start rubbing my thigh and then my groin area to my body and oso giving
me a balls massage stroking my didi,is more like sexy massage,but who cares i like it,hahaha!she then move her body upwards and lie on top of me and start to rub my body with her pair of perky boobs on my body with her hand stroking my didi in no time my didi is up and standing hard!she grab my didi and start to rub her nipple with my didi and she use her pussy and thigh to grab my didi in the centre and move her body up and down like FJ,untill me cant tahan grab her and spread her leg wide open and start to use my tongue to flip and lick her clit that when her true colour show she was moaning like she has not been bonk for ages.

With all the oil on our body i was painting her yummy pussy with my pair of hand massaging her boobs,i feel like i am in wonderland, her moaning continue and from soft moaning to loud till i can feel the wetness on her pussy and i slowly insert my middle finger in and start to finger her till i hit the right spot,bingo!!she bend her head toward me and we start to french again,i finger her till she cant take it and whisper in my eye saying she is very wet liao and ask me to bonk her,she indeed is wet my hand is cover with her cunt juice.

She then get the CD hold it in her hand and proceed to BBBJ me till my didi it hard again and she cap the CD with her mouth and catbath me before riding me cowgal position she was riding me hard and i reciprocate back giving her full excess to my didi and she was moaning and grabbing her own boobs,i then flip her over lying on the bed and enter her in missionary holding her leg close together and pump her,she start asking me to pump her faster and deeper,she was grabing my thigh and pillow everytime i give her my long stroke,she was moaning like crazy till i cant take it anymore and ask her to change to doggie position.

She then position herself doggie position at the edge of the bed while i enter her standing,i start to FJ her and finish my 2nd shot on doggie she then help me to take off the CD clean me up and ask me to lie on the bed and she massage my leg and arm,she rest her head on my body and we chit chat abit and her hand was at my groin area massage my balls and stroking my didi again!!!asking me can i go for 3rd shot i told her no!!!hahaha!me old too tired and also the time almost up,she give me a smile with that CFM look held me to the bathroom and she give me another spank on my butt,hahaha!

She clean me up and dry me,help me dress up,put on my sock,shirts and pants she even tuck in for me,finish my ciggie that i light up earlier paid her with tips and she pull me back and ask me when i am i coming to see her again,i reply soon!!!!lwith a goodbye kiss and left the room a happy and sextified man!!

Stat On Ke Ai
Look:7.5/10 (Sexy and seducing look)Personal preference
Body:8/10 (slim with slight baby fats)
Boobs:B cup (smallest Bcup with light brown nipple)
FJ:8/10 (Wet with afew position change no complaint)
BBBJ:9/10 (Can really blow your mind out,and can do wonder with her tongue)
Frenching:9/10 (lots of tongue action)
Service & Attidute:10/10
Damages:check with TS plus tips cos she such a wonderful gal
RTF:Yesssssssss

ClubDeOasis
14-10-2008, 08:08 PM
3rd Blood FR

Stat On Ke Ai
Look:7.5/10 (Sexy and seducing look)Personal preference
Body:8/10 (slim with slight baby fats)
Boobs:B cup (smallest Bcup with light brown nipple)
FJ:8/10 (Wet with afew position change no complaint)
BBBJ:9/10 (Can really blow your mind out,and can do wonder with her tongue)
Frenching:9/10 (lots of tongue action)
Service & Attidute:10/10
Damages:check with TS plus tips cos she such a wonderful gal
RTF:Yesssssssss

Thanks bro Zimmer10 for the long long frs :D

ClubDeOasis
15-10-2008, 05:14 AM
-={ KE AI}=-

dereklim1985
15-10-2008, 07:16 AM
Alright here goes my FR

Stat On Ke Ai
Look:8/10 (May Not Look like in the photo but she much Cuter in Live)
Body:8/10 (slim with slight baby fats, got Tatoo on her heart and back)
Boobs:B cup (smallest Bcup with light brown nipple, Don't allow bite or suck)
FJ:8/10 (No complaint From her except she said a few times she's tired, Her Moaning is seductive)
BBBJ:9/10 (Can really blow your mind out, but can feel teeth)
Frenching:9/10 (She Initiate all of it)
Service & Attitude:10/10
Damages: 160
RTF:Yes Definitely!

Sorry for this short FR...but hope it helps

dereklim1985
15-10-2008, 08:48 AM
ok here's my long FR

First Time Bonking So Bear with me...

Reached the Place, received the SMS of the room number and went up, knocked the door and opened a Cute girl with a smile, I Asked "Ke Ai Mah?" Suonds Wierd but actually just asking whether is she her cause the photo dont look much like her but more cuter...

Ok so got in chat a bit, she always initiate the conversation...cause Im nervous all the time though, dont know what to say...then she got me naked slowly one clothing by one clothing...then asked to go bathroom first...Give me a Bath, nothing much going on here though, maybe i didnt initiate though...ok so out of bath...she asked me I first time is it? then i replied yes..she giggle and giggle makes my heart melt...

Ok then we proceed to french first then she slowly kiss my neck, nipple, thigh, leg then lastly my 2nd bro, she very acommodating, feel damn good about her BBBJ (although can feel teeth) maybe i too tired or wat, didnt cum though, but it feel good!

Ok she asked me whether wanna do it now..I said ok then she proceed to ride me, the CFM make me really concentrate on her..while riding me she also keep frenching with me most of the time...the moaning is sound very naturally but can see abit fake though...

then proceed to missionary after she said she's tired le..ok still frenching and touching her back...i love the feeling of her smooth skin...the french really makes me hard..and i continue to pound and french her, her face was very seductive but I Still doesnt cum though...i Maybe very very tired dont know why cant cum though...

Ok then she proceed to ride me again 1 last time due to time constraint, still cant cum, so she ask me whether can handjob cause left 10min? I said ok lor anything, and while she HJ me, i was still frenching and feeling the skin of her back...finally i Came!!!!! It was a damn difficult coming...but she still serve me with a happy and CFM look..

Washed up and dress up...she still serve me with a few kiss and frenching before I leave...

I will sure get to her if she still around...

She told me she will be here for 2weeks..

Sorry if not exciting or boring though cause this is my first time..

See my score for her in my previous post...

ClubDeOasis
15-10-2008, 11:01 AM
bro dereklim1985, thks!

ClubDeOasis
15-10-2008, 02:58 PM
More More More Frs!!!

ClubDeOasis
15-10-2008, 09:30 PM
Fr for KE AI by bro DARK KNIGHT

Got the chance to meet Ke Ai today after made an early booking on mon.
She told me that she just arrived on Mon, she very friendly and cheerful.. I am suprise that was only 1 FR on her, so decided to put for her. Anyway during the half time session after my 1st upload, Ke Ai offered me a massage and is quite good consider her small built. The following are her stat:

Look: (pic accuray is about 75%, real person more pretty)
Body: 7.5
Boobs: 7, More like A Cups rather than B.. but ilike the the natural of it.
FJ : 8
BBBJ: 8.5
Seems she really likes BBBJ, we both sat down in the bath for a while and she already started to BBBJ ... I had to stop her so to finish the bath...
Frenching: YES
Painting: YES
Attitude: 9
GFE: 9.5
Communication: Can speak mandarin and understand English
RTF: Maybe.. after try others.

ClubDeOasis
16-10-2008, 05:32 AM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
16-10-2008, 12:23 PM
up thread :)

ClubDeOasis
16-10-2008, 02:58 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
16-10-2008, 05:09 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
16-10-2008, 08:06 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

Sniper_shot
17-10-2008, 12:37 AM
My FR on Ke Ai.

Firstly thanks bro mark (Club De Oasis) arrange the session for me.

Knock, knock door opened a cute n sexy KE AI dressed in her flimsy (Just wake up from wonderland) Pop from behind the door. She does look pretty n REALLY REALLY FAIR man. Can see that she was not wearing any bra. The very sight of her firm boobs was already giving me a hard on. Led me in n oh my god, the view of her cute ass in the white g-string was really something. I was thinking wouldn't it be great if she provide star hole service.

Sat on chair tcss, Her Chinese is good n she can speak a lot. When she smile, she will melt your heart That's what i call an expensive smile. Then she made her move n started to kiss me lightly on the lips. Soon the kisses became more furious with a lot of tongue fighting. She sure can french. My hands were now busy exploring her soft n yet firm boobs. Just as my hand was on it's way down south, she said "shower first''

Proceed to bathroom, tub is a already fill up, so went bathtub action. No problem, very good She clean u like a baby but make u feel like a king. She did bbbj too. Dried up and it's back to bed.

Lie on bed, she started her catbath. Licking my nipples alternating with frenching. I on the other hand just couldn't get enough of her boobs. She then went down started to lick my balls then engulfing them in her mouth n she suck it wif sound too. She then proceed to lick my shaft n slowly disappearing her mouth. BBBJ was a slow number good suction which i like. My initial intention was to CIM but seeing her pretty face made me change my mind. I pulled her up and it's my turn to service her.

Started with more frenching n slowly going down to her boobs, sucking, licking, squeezing them. I then make my way down to meet her lovehole. Nice pink n trimmed hair. No hair around the pussy, only above the slit. I started to lick her inner thigh, she spread her legs to give me more access. Slowly i move to her pussy n started to eat her. This lady was enjoying it. How do i know? Well, when i tot i was done licking her, she pull on my hand. I asked her why! she said she liked it n wanted me to continue.

She then capped me n rode me cowgirl style. Very hardworking the sight of her sexy face like she very enjoying. (complete with oh my god! oh my god!) was just excellent. Then with her still on top, I spread my legs open while she closes both her legs together n i begin to thrust her Wah, can feel the tightness of her pussy. Couldn't last much longer in this position n i soon fired my first load n both of us was so tired.

Rest for a while n soon my hand started to auto roam. One hand started playing with her pussy while the other was squeezing the boobies. Her hand is now already stroking my erect shaft. Capped me n it's my turn to work. Only did missionary but it sure took some time before i shot my second load.
Stole a few more kisses before i left n she said "See u again". A very enjoyable bonk for me

Looks:8.5 (to me she is pretty n cute)
Gfe: 9 (make u feel like she is your gf 102%)
Body: 9.5 (Very very fair n smoooooooth. No FL is fair like her. I think la)
Boobs: I give a 8 b cos i cant stop playing with them. Soft but firm.
Frenching: 9 (she initiates the first move)
BBBJ: 9 (i like it slow n good suction with ball licking too)
FJ:8 (very hardworking never complain tired even though she rode me for god knows how long)
RTF: Cfm will.

ClubDeOasis
17-10-2008, 03:07 AM
My FR on Ke Ai.

Firstly thanks bro mark (Club De Oasis) arrange the session for me.

Knock, knock door opened a cute n sexy KE AI dressed in her flimsy (Just wake up from wonderland) Pop from behind the door. She does look pretty n REALLY REALLY FAIR man. Can see that she was not wearing any bra. The very sight of her firm boobs was already giving me a hard on. Led me in n oh my god, the view of her cute ass in the white g-string was really something. I was thinking wouldn't it be great if she provide star hole service.

Sat on chair tcss, Her Chinese is good n she can speak a lot. When she smile, she will melt your heart That's what i call an expensive smile. Then she made her move n started to kiss me lightly on the lips. Soon the kisses became more furious with a lot of tongue fighting. She sure can french. My hands were now busy exploring her soft n yet firm boobs. Just as my hand was on it's way down south, she said "shower first''

Proceed to bathroom, tub is a already fill up, so went bathtub action. No problem, very good She clean u like a baby but make u feel like a king. She did bbbj too. Dried up and it's back to bed.

Lie on bed, she started her catbath. Licking my nipples alternating with frenching. I on the other hand just couldn't get enough of her boobs. She then went down started to lick my balls then engulfing them in her mouth n she suck it wif sound too. She then proceed to lick my shaft n slowly disappearing her mouth. BBBJ was a slow number good suction which i like. My initial intention was to CIM but seeing her pretty face made me change my mind. I pulled her up and it's my turn to service her.

Started with more frenching n slowly going down to her boobs, sucking, licking, squeezing them. I then make my way down to meet her lovehole. Nice pink n trimmed hair. No hair around the pussy, only above the slit. I started to lick her inner thigh, she spread her legs to give me more access. Slowly i move to her pussy n started to eat her. This lady was enjoying it. How do i know? Well, when i tot i was done licking her, she pull on my hand. I asked her why! she said she liked it n wanted me to continue.

She then capped me n rode me cowgirl style. Very hardworking the sight of her sexy face like she very enjoying. (complete with oh my god! oh my god!) was just excellent. Then with her still on top, I spread my legs open while she closes both her legs together n i begin to thrust her Wah, can feel the tightness of her pussy. Couldn't last much longer in this position n i soon fired my first load n both of us was so tired.

Rest for a while n soon my hand started to auto roam. One hand started playing with her pussy while the other was squeezing the boobies. Her hand is now already stroking my erect shaft. Capped me n it's my turn to work. Only did missionary but it sure took some time before i shot my second load.
Stole a few more kisses before i left n she said "See u again". A very enjoyable bonk for me

Looks:8.5 (to me she is pretty n cute)
Gfe: 9 (make u feel like she is your gf 102%)
Body: 9.5 (Very very fair n smoooooooth. No FL is fair like her. I think la)
Boobs: I give a 8 b cos i cant stop playing with them. Soft but firm.
Frenching: 9 (she initiates the first move)
BBBJ: 9 (i like it slow n good suction with ball licking too)
FJ:8 (very hardworking never complain tired even though she rode me for god knows how long)
RTF: Cfm will.

thanks bro sniper_shot for steaming fr :p

ClubDeOasis
17-10-2008, 12:55 PM
:rolleyes:

ClubDeOasis
17-10-2008, 05:53 PM
FR FOR KE AI BY BRO DARK KNIGHT IN FORUM

Got the chance to meet Ke Ai today after made an early booking on mon.
She told me that she just arrived on Mon, she very friendly and cheerful.. I am suprise that was only 1 FR on her, so decided to put for her. Anyway during the half time session after my 1st upload, Ke Ai offered me a massage and is quite good consider her small built. The following are her stat:

Look: (pic accuray is about 75%, real person more pretty)
Body: 7.5
Boobs: 7, More like A Cups rather than B.. but ilike the the natural of it.
FJ : 8
BBBJ: 8.5
Seems she really likes BBBJ, we both sat down in the bath for a while and she already started to BBBJ ... I had to stop her so to finish the bath...
Frenching: YES
Painting: YES
Attitude: 9
GFE: 9.5
Communication: Can speak mandarin and understand English
RTF: Maybe.. after try others.

ClubDeOasis
17-10-2008, 08:38 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
18-10-2008, 04:53 AM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
18-10-2008, 12:09 PM

ClubDeOasis
18-10-2008, 06:33 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
18-10-2008, 10:06 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
19-10-2008, 02:45 AM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
19-10-2008, 11:29 AM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
19-10-2008, 03:10 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

BoLiang
19-10-2008, 04:16 PM
wah boss, business must be good. i cant load ur forums and ur mailbox is full also. Can PM me? interested in some "cute" business :D

thanks in advance!

ClubDeOasis
19-10-2008, 06:52 PM
wah boss, business must be good. i cant load ur forums and ur mailbox is full also. Can PM me? interested in some "cute" business :D

thanks in advance!

do like that said la bro.... ok ok only la :D

i have already PM u.... check it out... waiting for u :)

ClubDeOasis
19-10-2008, 09:27 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
20-10-2008, 06:03 AM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
20-10-2008, 10:03 AM

ClubDeOasis
20-10-2008, 08:27 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
21-10-2008, 02:31 AM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
21-10-2008, 06:20 AM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
21-10-2008, 01:15 PM

irjasy
21-10-2008, 06:00 PM
long time no try thai gers from sammyboy. so decided to go thru the gers on sunday nite. not bad..mani okt wif lotsa gers! finally closed down on 3 gers....den decided on club de oasis's ke ai. main reason cos many fr's claim she very fair n can speak chinese!
yesterday in office sms for ke ai...lucky gt slot for 10pm! but nabei..kena held up reached oni at 1030pm. lol. lucky bro understanding...was worried she got other appointments la. reached the hotel...not bad. nice hotel. sms for rm no..got it den go up. very very very excited.
ding dong...a pretty face appeared. very diff from pic in here lei bro....haha. tot kena cheated.not tt fair la. but can speak chinese. but alas, ke ai did not disappoint one bit. wat can i say..ke ai has got to b the best experience i've had wif any other fl. wen in...sat on chair tcss. she was very bubbly, cute, lively. and i tink shes seriously very pretty. my type! had a smoke asked her get me a glass of water. she saw my tattoo n got very excited. kept teasing me...kneeling in front of me...den comng very close to me den wen back again. all tis while we were toking n she realli made me feel like shes my gf. she was very very cute! gfe is definitely best i ever had. i shall leave out the contents of our conversation ya. haha.
in tub, realli treated like king. wash every single part of my body,den proceed to gif me a bj. i gota say its not bad. dun tink its so jialat like wat others say ya.but bj din last long cos she say alot water, nvm i not realli a big fan of bj's. dried up proceed to bed.
we were mroe like bf gf...fooling around...teasing each other..flirting. was realli fun. not tt kinda juz pure sex kinda session. realli enjoyed it. her pussy is beautiful. looked so tight n pure, not like those pussy's in porn tt looked so worn out. seriously the bonking was juz normal stuff noting to shout bout. but i would realli consider a rtf mainly cos the GFE she gave was absolutely top class. lots of whispering of sweet notings.
sorry if my fr not realli erotic. haha. fantastic session. im in love wif her. if shes not a fl i sure marry her. wahahaha. but too bad. rtf..hopefully...whens she leaving bro? gif discount lei...kip pay so much i will die sia. hahaha :)

Looks: 10/10 (my type my type my type!!!!!! beautiful, cute, innocent. )
boobs: 7/10 (not sure how to rate..but its small la. but im not a boob person)
GFE: priceless (try n u'll noe ;) )
bbbj: 8/10 (feel its gd. sucking of the head n licking it n seeing her pretty face do it is realli....song ar! )
fj: 10/10 (its not sex. its making love. haha)
rtf: gif me discount lei bro! hahahaa. u'll suck more of my money tis way

delightion
21-10-2008, 07:09 PM
she is a chinese? hwo come can speak chinese

ClubDeOasis
21-10-2008, 09:10 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

spermmyboy
22-10-2008, 01:33 AM
Not beautiful but Ke Ai

Not my intention to go bonking today but wanted to pass something to Mike for Momo. Went on made a blind booking for the 2nd time. Mobile was already running low credit and indeed ran out of credit after sms for room number. Took a long way up was actually late for the session. Door open saw a pretty face and walked right into the room sat down on the arm chair. She came to greet me in mandarin. WTF?! :confused: Another mandarin speaking FL. She asked if I see her before, if I know her name and I replied I don't know. She thought I was teasing her but I explained to her that I really don't know who I am booking, its really a blind booking session. So she introduce herself to me that her name is Ke Ai, complaining I was late and indeed she is cute. I went sitting on the bed, and very soon she came sitting on my lap and started to tease me, playing with me. She started to unbutton my shirt, licked my nipples and tried to unbuckle my belt by pushing me down laying on the bed. Had a problem unbuckle so I gave her a hand and sat up hugging her. She then kisses me all over and say I am very good smell and clean. But still since the shower was ready, lets not waste it. We undressed ourself and headed together holding hand to the bathroom. I took off my towel and she looked immediately at my tool and say its big but I haven't even erect!!! Jumped into the tub, she gave me a quick soap rub and massage etc. She like to say "舒服吗? 喜欢吗?“ Gave me a BBBJ and asked if I "高吗?" I told her yes I am high but no cum yet.She is very naughty in the tub. We ended the bath and headed for the bed. She pushes me lay on the bed started to kiss me like a girlfriend. At first she seem to be holding back frenching me but as she get to taste my tongue and lips, she wanted to french me so much. She is all over me. Her catbath was very good. Her balls licking was very good. Her BBBJ was deepthroat, smooth and good. She don't use her hand to try HJ me at all. So its really pure BBBJ. Again she will say "舒服吗? 喜欢吗?“ , "高吗?" Of course I high lar. :D she then foreplay me again. All the times she uses her pussy rubba me everywhere on my thigh, my tool, everywhere. She then decided its time to pop the cd on me and apologize she got to use KY. The moment she mounted me I can feel her pussy was warm! :eek: She became very horny riding me in 2 different style while I grabbed her small boobs and twist her nipples. She asked me which riding style I prefer and I told her all good and she decided to up level on one of the style and rided me hard again. I sat up to french her and bonk her in sitting position and she helped with the momentum. She moan again and again till she told me stop suddenly cuz she want me to doggy her and I obeyed her command. She is FUCKING HORNY in doggy, she gave me my favourite style. She lean herself backward upward letting me hug her and doggy her grabbing her boobs and kissing her neck. I can't give in to her so die die must mission her. She grabbed me hard and moaned loud. I am sextisfied and cum finally. Looking at the time, I am 60mins goner. The next thing she told me was she wanted to give me a massage which I agree>>>>Fast forward due highly censored scene. She came onto me again leaning on my chest, I was rock hard again, sang me alot of love songs>>>>Fast forward due highly censored scene again and keeping it for myself. In total I had 2 shots for the session, she 2nd shot ended very lovingly. After I went shower and was thinking time almost up about to put on my clothings she was hiding in bed asking me to join her. She wanted to hug me before I goes off. “不要走,先抱抱“ Both naked hugging tight under blanket. More frenching and kissing took place.>>>>Fast forward due highly censored scene again and again!!! Sorry guys can't share the special moments. :(

Looks: 8/10 (She look like Maggie Cheung at certain angle and got a sweet smile)
Body: 7/10 (Smooth fair)
Boobs: 7/10 (Her boobs isn't big but fun to eat and grab too)
Bbbj: 9/10 (Deepthroat!!!!)
Fj: 9/10 (I am sextisfied)
Frenching: 10/10 (My gf kissing, frenching and tongue fighting me)
Massage: 8/10 (Good, if only i got more time)
GFE: 10/10 (She said, "我做你的爱人好吗?"Should I say YES and broke the heart of the guy who sms her during my love making session?)
Communication: 8/10 (She speak mandarin and some dialect so no horse run.)
Service : 9/10 (She make sure I get 2 shot+massage+special under blanket hug before I leave)

The above sexxion happened to me and might not happen to another

ClubDeOasis
22-10-2008, 04:44 AM
tks bro spemmyboy for the wonderful fr :p

ClubDeOasis
22-10-2008, 12:43 PM

ClubDeOasis
22-10-2008, 05:31 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
22-10-2008, 09:08 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
22-10-2008, 11:10 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

MagicFucker
23-10-2008, 02:39 AM
FR on Ke Ai

Today morning got nothing much to do...so sms bro mark for ke ai's slot, he responded with great efficiency..haha..very hardworking okt...

Slot confirm at 12pm, but i was 1/2hour early, and granted permission to go up.

Knock knock knock...nobody ans...knock the door again...nobody ans again...then i knock again and harder, still no ans...take out mobile phone want to ask bro mark liao...then suddenly door open.

Saw a SYT standing there, but not sure whether is ke ai or not...becos the studio pic looks quite diff to me...but still a cute syt, i ask her and she nodded, and i went in, sit on the sofa and look at her...she looks at me with some smile on her face, but can tell she abit tired...nvm, she came and sat in front of me..we tcss a bit, then proceeded to the bathroom.

bathroom action pretty SOP...so nothing much to elaborate..then we proceeded to bed...she then ask me can she not "eat" me?? then i ask her...eat wat?? she say BJ...then i look at her with a shoking eyes and face...haha...she then laugh and starts to lick my nipples...and go south to my bro...she did a decent BBBJ, not the best, but still ok...then cap on...cowgirl, missionary...nothing very very special, but still ok lah...a normal FJ which is on average...

then the following also pretty SOP loh...overall this is not a very high rating bonk, but not a lousy one as well lah...mayb i tried something fascinating b4...so my benchmark quite high...haha...

Face: 7/10 (to me 60% resemble studio pic, i a bit hiam lah...)
Body: 8/10 (really as fair as PRC!!)
Boobs: 6/10 (not big not flat, with brownish nipple...haha...i'm a boob lover)
BBBJ: 6/10 (tried something better b4...)
FJ: 7/10 (tight, moans a bit...but i think a bit fake lah...)
GFE: 6/10 (both of us pretty tired...)
Communication: 10/10 (no problem at all, she speaks mandarin and cantonese)
RTF: em....will try other gems 1st...many pretty gals by bro mark

ClubDeOasis
23-10-2008, 03:29 AM
FR on Ke Ai

Today morning got nothing much to do...so sms bro mark for ke ai's slot, he responded with great efficiency..haha..very hardworking okt...

Slot confirm at 12pm, but i was 1/2hour early, and granted permission to go up.

Knock knock knock...nobody ans...knock the door again...nobody ans again...then i knock again and harder, still no ans...take out mobile phone want to ask bro mark liao...then suddenly door open.

Saw a SYT standing there, but not sure whether is ke ai or not...becos the studio pic looks quite diff to me...but still a cute syt, i ask her and she nodded, and i went in, sit on the sofa and look at her...she looks at me with some smile on her face, but can tell she abit tired...nvm, she came and sat in front of me..we tcss a bit, then proceeded to the bathroom.

bathroom action pretty SOP...so nothing much to elaborate..then we proceeded to bed...she then ask me can she not "eat" me?? then i ask her...eat wat?? she say BJ...then i look at her with a shoking eyes and face...haha...she then laugh and starts to lick my nipples...and go south to my bro...she did a decent BBBJ, not the best, but still ok...then cap on...cowgirl, missionary...nothing very very special, but still ok lah...a normal FJ which is on average...

then the following also pretty SOP loh...overall this is not a very high rating bonk, but not a lousy one as well lah...mayb i tried something fascinating b4...so my benchmark quite high...haha...

Face: 7/10 (to me 60% resemble studio pic, i a bit hiam lah...)
Body: 8/10 (really as fair as PRC!!)
Boobs: 6/10 (not big not flat, with brownish nipple...haha...i'm a boob lover)
BBBJ: 6/10 (tried something better b4...)
FJ: 7/10 (tight, moans a bit...but i think a bit fake lah...)
GFE: 6/10 (both of us pretty tired...)
Communication: 10/10 (no problem at all, she speaks mandarin and cantonese)
RTF: em....will try other gems 1st...many pretty gals by bro mark

thanks bro magicfucker for the fr :)

ClubDeOasis
23-10-2008, 10:30 AM

ClubDeOasis
23-10-2008, 12:50 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
23-10-2008, 06:25 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
24-10-2008, 11:33 AM

ClubDeOasis
24-10-2008, 08:36 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
25-10-2008, 06:15 AM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
25-10-2008, 12:07 PM

ClubDeOasis
25-10-2008, 06:09 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
25-10-2008, 10:41 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
26-10-2008, 04:04 AM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
26-10-2008, 02:32 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
26-10-2008, 08:15 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
27-10-2008, 02:59 AM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
27-10-2008, 08:32 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
28-10-2008, 07:24 AM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
28-10-2008, 10:32 AM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
28-10-2008, 03:51 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
28-10-2008, 07:33 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
29-10-2008, 06:51 AM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
29-10-2008, 11:34 AM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
29-10-2008, 03:57 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

y291252001
29-10-2008, 11:40 PM
Had a nice sexxion with Ke Ai today. When reached the door, cleaning lady was clearing the room next door - so hurry knock on the room Ke Ai was in and she opened the door for me. She hid behind the door and when I saw her, I liked what I saw. She asked me if I have eaten and directed me to the sofa. Then she smiled and walked close to me and smiled again, with soft giggle. On closer look, she's a syt indeed. Nice smile and very pretty eyes. Some more, fair like Chinese. We tcss a while and then she helped me remove my shirt when I told her I was feeling hot. She got my pants off too and I took off my undies and sat on the bed with her. We hugged, smiled and then, she gave me the 1st of many french kisses. Told her she's very fair and also Mandarin very clear and comprehensive. Then found that she's from Chiang Mai and mixed parents.... Shan't say more, but she's a nice gal to chit-chat with.

She then proceeded to strip and we got to the bath. Her boobs are indeed not for boob-lovers, but she's got light brown nipples that are sensitive to touch. Also, got some tattoos, quite nicely done. In bath, she gave me a nice clean-up and then proceeded to give me a "shiok" bbbj. Initially, wanted to have 1st round there but she said why not dry up and do it in bed, cos easier for her. I obliged.

On the bed, we frenched more and I requested to paint her but she told me later then let me paint cos if I do it now, she'll feel high and want to make love loh. Then my bbbj will "pao tang" liao. I laughed and anyway, better late than never, so "guai guai" agree to wait. She proceeded to give me another nice bbbj with slurping sounds and some deep throat (though she didn't dare to go too deep). She told me to signal her if I felt the urge to cum so she can get ready too, to prevent swallowing my load. The bbbj wasn't too mechanical but perhaps not the best I had, but it was great viewing a syt giving me the head. Her mesmerizing eyes and smile can easily melt any guys heart. I took the chance to fondle her nipples and she responded "hern yang" (very ticklish), but she likes it. Seemed like an eternity and then she asked if I was cumming - told her to go another gear up and I'll get my orgasm soon. True enough, I shot my load in no time - and it was a huge load cos she took quite some time to gather it in her mouth before rushing off to the toilet. Had to clean some spillovers with tissue. I went to check on her and she told me "hern duo shui" (a lot of cum). :D

I hadn't had many CIMs but I can say this is the best so far! The chemistry and all made it better.

We proceeded to rest a while, cuddle in bed, tcss some more and then we started fondling each other again. Then she gave me another short bbbj to get my rod to stiffen, and I requested to paint her. She lied down and I kissed her lips, her nipples, her lips, her tummy, then went down on her. She's got a nice set of pussy hair and her pussy's really pretty. Fresh and pink and wet!!! She moaned and I teased her by just popping back up to kiss her. Then got her to sit up while we frenched more intensely and she held my dick in her hand for a handjob. I gently inserted my finger into her already wet pussy and increased my tempo while trying to locate her g-spot. guess the lovemaking passion increased a notch here as we moaned and kissed and hugged. Then she told me to lie back while she got on me and rubbed my dickhead over her pussy. For a moment, I thought she wanted raw!:eek: Think my concerned look got her attention cos she then said "zhe yang hai ok. Xi huan mah?" (Like this still ok? You like?) I said it's comfortable and she then looked for the cap, and got me protected. The entry was in cowgirl position and her pussy's tight, but well lubricated, and can feel the warmth once i was in her. She rode me and told me "wo yao qiang jian ni" (I want to rape you) Her mandarin's really good lah.

I enjoyed bonking her in this position - and later got into missionary. Pumped her hard and then slow, and with her legs spread in different positions. At one point, her legs were held up close to her shoulders, she's that flexible. But in this position, penetration was really deep and I could sense her estacy. I had to control there and then, else will cum loh. She then got into cowgirl again and we finished off in this position. It was a fast and hard ride to point orgasm. Great f*ck, simply shiok!

We washed up and then she gave some light massage (not the main dish) and we chatted some more before leaving. Gave her a little tips and she was so happy. Simple girl, i like.

Overall, for a syt lover, she qualifies! Not for boob lovers but if you like someone with gfe and fun plus syt looks, no hesitation already. Ke Ai's for you! The profile pic is quite close to real person - but as most other bros agree, the real Ke Ai is more ke ai!!! Thanks bro Mark.

Now, dunno want to go my usual playground on Friday liao - cos maybe go back find Ke Ai again.... ke...ke...ke... but then again, starting to miss my other sweetheart leh.

Well, here's my rating:-
looks – 8/10 (pretty and stunning eyes, with sweet smile and dimple)
boobs – 6.9/10 (erm.... world's fair sometimes, give some, take some)
body – 7.5/10 (not too slim, just right)
legs - 7/10 (her legs aren't too smooth, but it's definitely fair!)
catbath - 6/10
bbbj with CIM!– 9/10 (shiok)
ar - none
fj – 8/10 (quite a turn on to see her facial expression when pumping her)
massage - 6/10 (not there for massage, so it's a plus to get one)
gfe – 9/10 (sweet and nice gal)

ClubDeOasis
30-10-2008, 05:03 AM
Had a nice sexxion with Ke Ai today. When reached the door, cleaning lady was clearing the room next door - so hurry knock on the room Ke Ai was in and she opened the door for me. She hid behind the door and when I saw her, I liked what I saw. She asked me if I have eaten and directed me to the sofa. Then she smiled and walked close to me and smiled again, with soft giggle. On closer look, she's a syt indeed. Nice smile and very pretty eyes. Some more, fair like Chinese. We tcss a while and then she helped me remove my shirt when I told her I was feeling hot. She got my pants off too and I took off my undies and sat on the bed with her. We hugged, smiled and then, she gave me the 1st of many french kisses. Told her she's very fair and also Mandarin very clear and comprehensive. Then found that she's from Chiang Mai and mixed parents.... Shan't say more, but she's a nice gal to chit-chat with.

She then proceeded to strip and we got to the bath. Her boobs are indeed not for boob-lovers, but she's got light brown nipples that are sensitive to touch. Also, got some tattoos, quite nicely done. In bath, she gave me a nice clean-up and then proceeded to give me a "shiok" bbbj. Initially, wanted to have 1st round there but she said why not dry up and do it in bed, cos easier for her. I obliged.

On the bed, we frenched more and I requested to paint her but she told me later then let me paint cos if I do it now, she'll feel high and want to make love loh. Then my bbbj will "pao tang" liao. I laughed and anyway, better late than never, so "guai guai" agree to wait. She proceeded to give me another nice bbbj with slurping sounds and some deep throat (though she didn't dare to go too deep). She told me to signal her if I felt the urge to cum so she can get ready too, to prevent swallowing my load. The bbbj wasn't too mechanical but perhaps not the best I had, but it was great viewing a syt giving me the head. Her mesmerizing eyes and smile can easily melt any guys heart. I took the chance to fondle her nipples and she responded "hern yang" (very ticklish), but she likes it. Seemed like an eternity and then she asked if I was cumming - told her to go another gear up and I'll get my orgasm soon. True enough, I shot my load in no time - and it was a huge load cos she took quite some time to gather it in her mouth before rushing off to the toilet. Had to clean some spillovers with tissue. I went to check on her and she told me "hern duo shui" (a lot of cum). :D

I hadn't had many CIMs but I can say this is the best so far! The chemistry and all made it better.

We proceeded to rest a while, cuddle in bed, tcss some more and then we started fondling each other again. Then she gave me another short bbbj to get my rod to stiffen, and I requested to paint her. She lied down and I kissed her lips, her nipples, her lips, her tummy, then went down on her. She's got a nice set of pussy hair and her pussy's really pretty. Fresh and pink and wet!!! She moaned and I teased her by just popping back up to kiss her. Then got her to sit up while we frenched more intensely and she held my dick in her hand for a handjob. I gently inserted my finger into her already wet pussy and increased my tempo while trying to locate her g-spot. guess the lovemaking passion increased a notch here as we moaned and kissed and hugged. Then she told me to lie back while she got on me and rubbed my dickhead over her pussy. For a moment, I thought she wanted raw!:eek: Think my concerned look got her attention cos she then said "zhe yang hai ok. Xi huan mah?" (Like this still ok? You like?) I said it's comfortable and she then looked for the cap, and got me protected. The entry was in cowgirl position and her pussy's tight, but well lubricated, and can feel the warmth once i was in her. She rode me and told me "wo yao qiang jian ni" (I want to rape you) Her mandarin's really good lah.

I enjoyed bonking her in this position - and later got into missionary. Pumped her hard and then slow, and with her legs spread in different positions. At one point, her legs were held up close to her shoulders, she's that flexible. But in this position, penetration was really deep and I could sense her estacy. I had to control there and then, else will cum loh. She then got into cowgirl again and we finished off in this position. It was a fast and hard ride to point orgasm. Great f*ck, simply shiok!

We washed up and then she gave some light massage (not the main dish) and we chatted some more before leaving. Gave her a little tips and she was so happy. Simple girl, i like.

Overall, for a syt lover, she qualifies! Not for boob lovers but if you like someone with gfe and fun plus syt looks, no hesitation already. Ke Ai's for you! The profile pic is quite close to real person - but as most other bros agree, the real Ke Ai is more ke ai!!! Thanks bro Mark.

Now, dunno want to go my usual playground on Friday liao - cos maybe go back find Ke Ai again.... ke...ke...ke... but then again, starting to miss my other sweetheart leh.

catbath - 6/10
ar - none

tks bro y291252001 for the wonderful fr for ke ai :D

ClubDeOasis
30-10-2008, 11:12 AM

ClubDeOasis
30-10-2008, 04:58 PM

catbath - 6/10
ar - none

ClubDeOasis
31-10-2008, 04:39 AM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
31-10-2008, 11:00 AM

ClubDeOasis
31-10-2008, 06:46 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
01-11-2008, 04:48 AM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
01-11-2008, 11:25 AM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
01-11-2008, 05:10 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
02-11-2008, 07:00 AM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
02-11-2008, 11:36 AM

dream88
02-11-2008, 01:50 PM
not really into FR as i am just pure lazy but since this tie I made a promise I guess I just have to contribute my virgin FR

First of all would like to point out that like what a previous bro had mentioned, the studio pic does not reall resemble her. But nonetheless she is indeed a syt and has a smile that can melt your heart.

Had tried out a few thais thus for me communication plays a big part and ke ai has no prob comunicating with u in mandarian. We are practically joking and playing right from the start.

Ok i think i am getting longwinded so here's the stat:
look:6.5(but the personality and smile totally made up for it)
body:7(not for boob lover and a little heavy on the downside)
bbbj:7(nice and slow)
fj:7.5(would hug u tight which is something i like)
GFE:9(it would be wrong to give anything less than this)

ClubDeOasis
02-11-2008, 03:47 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
03-11-2008, 12:23 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
03-11-2008, 04:05 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
03-11-2008, 08:28 PM
-={ KE AI}=-

ClubDeOasis
04-11-2008, 12:00 PM
-={ KE AI}=-