PDA

View Full Version : SLIM SEXY 36D MILF at $50 GOOD LOBANG

socialsocial
12-10-2008, 04:37 AM
this few week damn horny, knn every week also go area G find new lobang. no choice lah cos work too much pressure already. :p

Just would like to share with bro here about a PRC MILF gem I found yesterday when i was driving around GL.

was feeling a bit horny yesteraday(as usual) as little bro was feeling itchy and den drive drive and den spotted this nice looking milf walking on the street.

I pulled over, signalled her to come to over and to check her out.. her tits was bursting out a cup D.cleavage was probably deeper den SG RIVER.

Face look pretty good..slutty and horny come FUCK me look la.dont worry iwill surely fuck u hard. .She smiled and turn me on sia and i immediately ask her the damage.. 50 bucks and den ON lah.steady man.u're screwed BIG TIME!ur pussy is mine. she is SLIM and slender, somemore with BIG TITS, this package is perfect combi!

her skirt fucking short can see her ass cheeks also. STEAM SIA!!!

her boobs look big and juicy and tender and it was popping out and jus looks so inviting and We hugged and squeezed and suck and rub everywhere like never touch tits for damn long liao.haha.im horny mah.too many days never DIY.im sure u guys noe wad it feels like. all my juices were dying to be released.

she gave me a light body massage.nice and slow rubbing my arousal spots.slowly my didi mari kita liao....slowly she gave me a BJ wif cap.suction was good.can feel as though like my cock is being sucked by sucker fish.haha.

i den proceeded to finger her.wet and dripping.she was moaning like mad when i poked my finger into her pussy..well and well lubricated.dripping wet.now think about it also hard sia.haha(hygiene as no smell)

she said wo shou bu liao le.kuai lai ba.(same words always but i LIKE!)i tried her missionary style first and started pumping her furiously.PIAK PIAK PIAK sounds were heard.

den we ended wif doggie style.. she commended me saying im very good and big.make me feel damn MANLY.but i cannot liao.too tired already.haha

we both moaned and cummed together wif a "Ohhh.hao shuang ah"...
tai hao le.zhong yu chu lai le. tai shu fu le. :)

the best part is to see her tit jiggle when u bonk her. best view is to ask her to sit on top of u and see her tits bounce. STEAM STEAM STEAM!

confirm u will be SEX-TIFIED BY HER.:p

Name:Ling Ling
Looks:8.5/10(slutty bitchy face)
Stats: 36 D(personal estimation)
F/J: 8.5/10
Catbath: everywhere also lick, dam song song
Service: 8.5/10 very good.
RTF: for sure. CHIONG AH!wont regret.
Damage: $50(w/o room)(i gave her extra $10 tips)

EVERYBODY CHIONG AHHHH!!!

tikosiao
12-10-2008, 09:32 AM
Looks:8.5/10(slutty bitchy face)

dearest bro social,

Great Finding of the week, I m fetish of "Slutty Bitchy Face". please private message me the contact number.

Thanks you.

Gaultier06
12-10-2008, 09:58 AM
great find, dont mind can pm this good lobang?

Spiderwick
12-10-2008, 11:22 AM
Gd deal with such a budget damage :D
Can share this sexy MILF ctc to me?

socialsocial
12-10-2008, 12:04 PM
hope to see FRs soon :)

socialsocial
12-10-2008, 08:03 PM
CHIONG AH! :p

eforbidden
12-10-2008, 09:39 PM
Hi bro, can share with me this good lobang? Please PM me her contact. THanks!

mamamaboy
12-10-2008, 09:43 PM
May i have her contacts too please?

Thanks

sytbalckdevil
12-10-2008, 10:01 PM
Chiong Chiong Chiong !

Bro SS, please share contact. Thanks

wo_ai_meimei
12-10-2008, 10:07 PM
hi bro..can share with me her contacts?

btw bro..which lorong u drive around usually? i always drive around..doesnt seem to pick up any good gems leh..:D

n733
13-10-2008, 01:10 AM
May i have her contacts please?:D

kk29siao
13-10-2008, 01:27 AM
Bro , please share contact. Thanks:)

MILFseeker
13-10-2008, 02:42 AM
wasted my trip to go down , i called her to ask her to wait for me at L 21 car park...reached there no answer....half hr later call back. face is mo peng with acne scar.
then ask me to drive to another car par in front. later go inside room....juz put condom and ask me to fuck her......

bro social social please answer .....:mad:

tikosiao
13-10-2008, 07:53 AM
i had called her yesterday afternoon but she didnt want to come out of her house and she afraid of me eating her up.

Maybe, Threadstarter would like to brief her on this, if want to be in this kind of trade, no choice must take the risk, maybe my voice sound like a Anti-Vice.

69CIMLover
13-10-2008, 09:45 AM
hi bro, interested in Ling Ling. mind to share her ctc? thanks

socialsocial
13-10-2008, 06:11 PM
sorry fellow samsters, she is new to our shores

i assured her that our fellow bros here are genuine chiongsters and she will treat you guys very well and will enjoy special service. :p

she wishes to apologize to those offended.

socialsocial
14-10-2008, 01:10 AM
no FRs yet? :p

framework
14-10-2008, 01:17 AM
TS care to share contact?
Thanks in advance

BigTen
14-10-2008, 02:24 AM
thk u bro socialsocial for ur good lobang really no regret for upping her. Arranged n met her before appt time outside 81 this evening to sample bro recomd. booked and proceed to love nest. offer to undress me and me undress her wow have feeling of having great svc ahead. offer to bathe me and proceed to bed lay down n me start ball rolling by licking n squeezing her firm and big irresistable boobies like a coloured wolf with one hand while the other move south to rubba her pussy. wow after a short rubba juice started to leak out really wet wet man. Then her turn to svc me with her bj must admit shiok man ( never asked her to bbbj me but to me is alright la cos bj feeling oso good ) had to stop her before my didi exploded, ask her to cowgirl me, yes the feeling was damned shiok cos her pussy is tight and wet man n her loud moanings made me very excited. proceed to missionary and end with doggie she kept on asking me to ram her hard and deep, can see dat she is very horny and enjoy bonking.

My humble feedback on ling ling:
Look: 7/10 ( not bad looking lah )
Ht: 1.65
Wt: 46
Body: 8/10 Slim, fair and smooth skin
Boobs: 8.5/10 firm, nicely shaped with brown nip and squeezy ohhh I like man yummy
Bj: 8/10 shiok shiok up and down shaft with strong suctions though with cap
Frenching: just manage to kiss lip cos she says reserve 4 some1 special, i thought she should reserve her mei mei 4 some1 special instead.
Fingering: rubba outside and a bit inside, she gets wet wet very easily.
Fj: 8.5/10 pussy tight especially cowgirl position wow.
Attitude: 8.5/10 she is not a time watcher, very accomodating and serve u well. A nice gem to try, horse run and no reqrets. Cos me no regret after trying, in fact i will b rtf.
Damage: $60 inc tips, rm and rubber ur own.
Once again a big thank u to u bro socialsocial ;)

MILFseeker
14-10-2008, 04:19 AM
u sure her service so good? this bitch got some attitude problem and time management, bj with rubber somemore. bros we might as well spend our $$$ on xiaomin introed by bro paraparsakura:rolleyes:

MILFseeker
14-10-2008, 04:24 AM
i had called her yesterday afternoon but she didnt want to come out of her house and she afraid of me eating her up.

Maybe, Threadstarter would like to brief her on this, if want to be in this kind of trade, no choice must take the risk, maybe my voice sound like a Anti-Vice.

bro dun waste your time with this lousy attitude bitch :mad:
i worse, waste my petrol go down and wait like a fool when i told her to wait for me before i come down:mad:

BigTen
14-10-2008, 01:23 PM
Yes, her svc to me was so good, u think i m lying is it? Besides, she told me about an unpleasant experience with a bro who happen to be u. Come on man she is new and may b unfamilar with the fl scene and for sure she may hv some flaws which can be improved upon. Do give her a chance to proof her worth and don't degrade her juz becos of ur personal grievance.

aczeta76
14-10-2008, 01:34 PM
Frenching: just manage to kiss lip cos she says reserve 4 some1 special, i thought she should reserve her mei mei 4 some1 special instead.
;)

Nice FR...

Frenching is sometime more intimate than bonking u know??...:p

socialsocial
14-10-2008, 05:08 PM
milfseeker im sorry for ur bad experience with her,

i hope u can respect me and not flame her in my thread. thank you. :)

socialsocial
14-10-2008, 05:09 PM
bro bigten: a BIG THANK YOU for your exciting FR.

CHIONG AH!!! will up u for ur efforts. :p

donkey_gong
14-10-2008, 09:08 PM
Thank you Bro socialsocial for Ling Ling's contact. Met up with her on Tuesday and was a very good experience. Below are my ratings of her.

Name: Ling Ling
Looks: 7.5/10 (the kind you will take 2nd or 3rd glance)
HT: 1.65. (est., she is quite tall)
WT: 45 (est.)
Body: 8.5/10 (Slim, fair and smooth skin, no tummy fats)
Boobs: 9/10 (firm, no sagging)
BJ: 8/10 (with cap)
Frenching: Didn't try
Fingering: Didn't try
FJ: 8.5/10
Attitude: 9/10 (very accommodating and good service)
Comments: Indeed a nice gem, she was on time for her appointment.
RTF: YES
Damage: $50 + $20(rm) + own cap

Do private Bro socialsocial for her number.

MickeyMouse
15-10-2008, 03:42 PM
First of all, I would like to say thank you to bro socialsocial for sharing the contact with me!

Make an appointment with Ling Ling yesterday for today session.

Called her again this morning to confirm the location and I proceed to one of the H81 to book a room.

Call her after collecting the key and within 10 min, she pressed the door bell.

When I open the door, my first impression was WOW! Very nice (.Y.)! Quickly invited her into the room and we TCSS a bit. She say she already bath so she ask me to go to the bathroom; she bath for me. hehe...

Bathing half way, she hug me tight, can feel her "D" asset pressing against me. Ask me to turn around she wash my back, and again use her "D" asset to press against me. Shiok!

After bathing, i dry myself and she help me to dry my back with her towel. I thank her for that.

We both lay down on the bed and contiue to chit chat, she is a friendly and nice lady.

I cannot tahan liao start to touch her nipples (light brown) and she moan a bit, i use both hands to run her nipples and squeeze her asset. She seems to like it. I start to use my toungue and lick her nipples and her neck..:p At the same time my hand was fingering her. She get wet easily. My phone rang and I pick up the call. She din stop but instead proceed down to lick my cock. Wow bua tahan! I quickly put down the phone and ask her to continue dun stop. It last for a while and she took out the CD and wear for me.

She asked me which position I like, I told her I like watever she enjoy. hehe.. We started with cowboy, she come on top of me and start riding me. From bottom, I lift her up a little and thrust her. In and out and can feel her very wet. The we changed to missionary positions, I spread her legs and pump her. Hold her leg high and pumping and pumping.

Changed to doggy, she seems to doggy best. She hug the pillow and i poke her from behind. hehe...

Finally exploded..;)

She told me she got bad comments from a bro here. She explained to me what happened..

To me she has very good attitude. I hope the bro can let the matter rest, its misunderstanding. We are out to make love, share good lobang and not make war. Lets move on.

Summary:

Looks:8.5/10(slutty bitchy face, look a bit fierce if she dun talk)
Stats: 36 C or D
F/J: 8.5/10
Service: 9/10 no rush
Fingering: 7/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF: YES!
Damage: $50 + $20 (tips) + $20 (room)
Attitude: 9/10

Hopefully all bros can treasure her.

Once again, thanks bro socialsocial!

KingRay
15-10-2008, 04:00 PM
Hi Bro, where to find a lobang like that, care to share her contact bro?

m4sturbate
15-10-2008, 07:37 PM
can share her ctc? hehe:) thanks bro

Freedom30
15-10-2008, 11:04 PM
:):)Hi bro after reading the FR also want to chiong can share her contact, thanks

fb0407
15-10-2008, 11:25 PM
Would like to thank bro socialsocial for recommending Ling Ling, when i met her before going to the hotel, my impression is truely her big big tits!
gosh i must say u cant resist her tits like what bro socialsocial had intro us about her.....upon reaching the room....everything SOP. she is somewhat a gal that willing to learn and i must say she is very very horny! and she gets wet very fast too!!!

we had the normal missionary style, but before that, of coz got some BBBJ from her...very good suction(but with cap on). She got me so excited and i was sucking her breasts damn hard! She is shy at 1st to tell me she prefer soft and gentle sex....but as i goes on playing hard on her...she got more excited!...what do u think guys?
I suck her bloody big tits till is soar and red!.....and she enjoys it alot man to my surprise!....so u guys know what to do to make her excited la...haha

After whacking her for about 10mins, we cum together....and i must say her pussy is damn tight.....very shiok during the session.....

Overall was a pleasant session with Ling Ling.....
After the session i did tcss with her about what is going on in sbf and what we bros here actually looking for.....i more or less had convinced her that if she would like to earn more she needs to be daring to do stuff like BBBJ with out caps(at least) which i guess many bros would love it.....

The next bro who visit her, i guess u may try asking her for BBBJ without cap....but of coz, most likely you will have to spend $10 more for her bros. She is overall a nice lady, is just another lady who is in town to earn some bucks.....do give her your support and i guess all sbf bros here will make her a happy woman! haha
ok below are my ratings

Looks:7/10(slutty looks but not to the extend that is very chio)
Stats: 36 C ++( damn shiok tits!)
F/J: 9/10(very nice fuck)
Complexion: 8.5/10( very smooth complexion)
Service: 8/10 (every thing was good, except that bbbj with cap on)
RTF: for sure, and i will ask her to do me bbbj with $10 for her more....hehe
Damage: $50(w/o room)(i gave her extra $10 tips)

Bro socialsocial, thanks for the recommendations, had just up your points...dont forget mine hor...hehe:D

gary9058
16-10-2008, 02:10 AM
Bro social, very tempting Fr, can share the contact, thanks. :p

junrio2001
16-10-2008, 08:14 PM
Bro social,

Your finding is too good, care to share her contact?

Thanks

junrio2001
17-10-2008, 09:12 PM
Bro Social,

Still waiting for her contact.

Thanks

Kumpongman
19-10-2008, 03:18 PM
To bro fb0407,

I'm just curious by some newbies saying that they have just up-sized the TS...but in effect. many of them don't even have the power or reputation points to do so. I wonder ..... Unless, of course, this newbie is a senior bro that got zapped in a BIG way recently.

Newbies please read the thread by the Big Boss below:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/60409-reputation-system-update.html

bluedoggie
19-10-2008, 05:24 PM
Hi Bro,

please PM me Ling Ling's contacts

thanks!

fb0407
19-10-2008, 06:58 PM
To bro fb0407,

I'm just curious by some newbies saying that they have just up-sized the TS...but in effect. many of them don't even have the power or reputation points to do so. I wonder ..... Unless, of course, this newbie is a senior bro that got zapped in a BIG way recently.

Newbies please read the thread by the Big Boss below:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/60409-reputation-system-update.html

hi bro Kumpongman, i not sure about how sbf system works, however i am able to add me little 1 point to bro social. *abit confused* haha...anyway never mind...=)

oh btw,
Bro social, i guess some bros here have been waiting for you to give them LL contacts and happen they get ask from me....sorry if i did not ask your permission and i had kindly shared with them. Hope you do not mind bro:D

WSLBBL
19-10-2008, 07:43 PM
Dear Bro Social,

Great FR, can i hv the contact pls. Thanks.:)

lacoruna69
19-10-2008, 10:13 PM
hi bro Kumpongman, i not sure about how sbf system works, however i am able to add me little 1 point to bro social. *abit confused* haha...anyway never mind...=)

oh btw,
Bro social, i guess some bros here have been waiting for you to give them LL contacts and happen they get ask from me....sorry if i did not ask your permission and i had kindly shared with them. Hope you do not mind bro

If your power shows 0, it means you can't up anyone. Even if the system still register, under the USER CP of that Bro you 'Up', it will show a Grey card.

I see you are a newbie and you have broken the rule of the SBF on sharing ctc. If there is any sharing of ctc, it should come from TS and not you.
Bro socialsocial had been gracious in sharing out his ctc, that's why he gave it to you. In return, you should have politely asked other Bros to PM TS for ctc instead of giving out ctc to them without TS's permission.:(

mewaiting4utoo
23-10-2008, 04:46 PM
hi bro, can pm me ling ling contact. thanks.

style.whist
23-10-2008, 05:49 PM
anybody took a picture of her boobs ? thanks.

d2810
26-10-2008, 03:10 PM
try her last week, was busy so no time for FR.

Looks:8.5/10
Stats: 36 D
size : pettie.
FJ: 8/10
Service: 8/10

lacoruna69
01-11-2008, 10:55 AM
Thanks to Bro socialsocial's contact, met Ling Ling yesterday nite. Quite punctual as she stayed nearby.
Overall, a good budget bonk at $50. Strictly NOT for SYT lovers as she looks mature and have thick make up which I dun like.

FR Summary
Name : Ling Ling.
Origin : JiangXi
Dressing : Small Black tee with white super short hot pants n heels. Black bra and black lacy sexy panties.
Look : Thick make up. Face not smooth. Shoulder length straight dye hair. Mature look. Looks good from behind only.
Showering : No rush and takes her time. Got use her boobs to rub my back. And a lot of erotic caressing on my didi. Very good.
Body : Tall 1.65m and slim. Flat tummy.
Boobs : Handful Big perky 36C. Light brown nipples for sucking. Very similar to Anqi (sparco635's gem). Her main assets.
Skin : Fair but not very smooth.
Armpit : Not sure.
Pussy : Sparse. Tight meaty love lips. No smell.
Catbath : Lick my nipples in erotic fashion. One hand will caress didi. Give CFM look while doing so. Very good.
Frenching : Got ciggy smell. She dun allow also.
Fingering : Rubbing and fingering not allowed.
BJ (with cap) : None.
FJ (Capped of course): Responsive. Soft moans. I exploded quite fast as her erotic foreplay before the FJ already made me very high. Clean up for me and lied beside me to chit chat a while until times up for shower.
Service : No rush and accommodating.
Attitude : Friendly and chatty. Explain to me in detail why Xinjiang honeydew so sweet.
Damage : $50 + $20 (room).
RTF : Unlikely as I like SYT better. But a very good bonk at $50.

style.whist
02-11-2008, 07:54 PM
bro tried PMing you but your mailbox quota is full.
can you please PM me her contact ? thanks.

kenny9784
02-11-2008, 08:07 PM
Hi bro ,would you donot mind sharing her contact...thank you

KEVLWM
11-12-2008, 09:26 PM
Hi bro ,can you PM me her contact ? Great FR you have .Thumbs up .

Thanks Regards:)

donkey_gong
12-12-2008, 07:58 PM
I believe ling ling has return to china and won't be back.

ilovebigtits
16-01-2009, 07:41 PM
Bro...Can I have her contact please...

Soloventure
17-01-2009, 10:49 AM
hi bro, can i hv the contact pls, many thks.

recca
17-01-2009, 11:06 AM
contact pls

lukas
17-01-2009, 09:53 PM
hi bro can share ctc ?? thx

Consperm
23-01-2009, 01:21 PM
Hi bro socialsocial,

Would greatly appreciate if you could share her contact with me.
I've also PMed you.
Thanks in advance. :)

cwh1984
14-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Bro, can pm me contact number, see your text, already beh ragamuffins already

faggort
19-09-2012, 02:45 AM
Bro social.
Can I have contact pls? Thx thx.

Zihan
19-09-2012, 12:46 PM
Bro, can pm me contact number, see your text, already beh ragamuffins already

Bro social.
Can I have contact pls? Thx thx.

HI BROS, WAKE UP~

NO one go read and dig up donkey year threads la, keep in track of those active threads ley.