29-02-2024, 05:25 PM
Everything is painful so have to deal it but things suck

No pain no gain.. no suck no fuck.. :D

Troll80
29-02-2024, 09:54 PM
I also just lost my love … really lost

Troll80
29-02-2024, 09:57 PM
How to move on ? Fuk around ? Does having sex make u less painful?
For my case , my wife just pass away

dman19
01-03-2024, 08:52 AM

deepest condolences bro.... life still has to go on

Troll80
01-03-2024, 02:23 PM
Thanks…. Have to bring the kids up. It my wife last wishes

bebe69
01-03-2024, 03:23 PM
Thanks…. Have to bring the kids up. It my wife last wishes

My deepest condolences on the demise of your wife. It is not going to be easy bringing the kids up on your own. I am a single parent myself so i know what its like. My best wishes to you moving forward.

footballmojojo
03-03-2024, 10:56 AM
Look at the best of your memories and lessons you learnt from time spent with your wife, with gratitude and love.

Cfm will pain one, so this is like injury management.

Condolences man. Jiayou.

Troll80
04-03-2024, 09:43 PM
Look at the best of your memories and lessons you learnt from time spent with your wife, with gratitude and love.

Cfm will pain one, so this is like injury management.

Condolences man. Jiayou.

Thanks for all the kind words .

ILoveV
05-03-2024, 11:16 PM
everyone goes through this in life. suck it up

Dobby
06-03-2024, 01:08 AM
About a year and a half or so after I broke up with her, I made this account.
So close to 16 years.
Do not know if it was a correct mistake, if it was, it was the worst correct mistake I ever made.

Barely a day that goes by that I do not miss her.
Fucking rampage helped a bit, but when the silence of the night descends upon you, there is nothing you can do to prevent missing her.

I fear on my deathbed, my last breath will be her name and not my wife's.

chubbybastard
06-03-2024, 10:47 PM

Sorry for your loss. But i doubt fucking around is going to make it less painful. Just focus on bringing up your kids and wait for the day you'll finally be reunited with your wife.

chubbybastard
06-03-2024, 10:48 PM
About a year and a half or so after I broke up with her, I made this account.
So close to 16 years.
Do not know if it was a correct mistake, if it was, it was the worst correct mistake I ever made.

Barely a day that goes by that I do not miss her.
Fucking rampage helped a bit, but when the silence of the night descends upon you, there is nothing you can do to prevent missing her.

I fear on my deathbed, my last breath will be her name and not my wife's.

Wait...if you miss your ex that much why did you marry your wife? Something does not add up here.

Datingafter35
07-03-2024, 10:19 PM

I was saved by an Angel. God send her to pick me up and throw me hard.

She deliver herself to someone taller, better financially and chemistry-wise.

What did I do?

I make sure I gain muscle and a jump in pay. No vice interests me now.

No women interest me now. It's just job, pay jump and working towards certs and hopefully CISO b4 50.

Dobby
08-03-2024, 12:59 AM
Wait...if you miss your ex that much why did you marry your wife? Something does not add up here.

I was two timing them both for about 1 and a half to 2 years.
Eventually found out.
I had to make a choice.
Was also not in a good state of mind.
When I miss her now, I think that her life is better than if she had been with me, and that is my only consolation.

Penguin23
09-03-2024, 11:17 PM
I was two timing them both for about 1 and a half to 2 years.
Eventually found out.
I had to make a choice.
Was also not in a good state of mind.
When I miss her now, I think that her life is better than if she had been with me, and that is my only consolation.

I'm amazed that you didn't lose both

Dobby
12-03-2024, 01:03 AM
I'm amazed that you didn't lose both

As I look back now, I am indeed very lucky that I was given a chance to make a choice.
Even tho I may have been 2 timing, I was also invested emotionally with both of them.
I wonder if the other would be the one I am thinking about if my choice was different.

The helplessness with my situation is such that I sometimes do the 'sour grapes' mentality to ease myself.

As in so much has happened since then, would she still have been the same now as before, maybe not.
So it is better that I have a memory of her that is not tarnished by the life I have since led.
And she has been for the better by not being with me during my turbulent times.

EtherC
13-03-2024, 12:34 AM
人生七苦:生、老、病、死、怨憎会、爱别离、求不得

7 sufferings in life: birth, ageing, illness, death, resentment,losing loved ones,unattained wish

These are part & parcel of life.

Live well in the present, cherish the people close to you who show you care & concern. Such a waste of time to be thinking about what ifs. Life is very short.

fallen11
13-03-2024, 08:04 PM
fastest way?
look for a new love
even if its just temporary
advice from many personal experience

rachelm
15-03-2024, 09:37 PM

Jia you, you will be fine. Time will heal just like mine.

Zetyalpha
18-03-2024, 12:20 PM

As an older man. Let me tell you something about women. ESPECIALLY SG women. Before they dump YOU, mentally they already checked out. When it comes to the actual event. No use, getting angry at them, beg them or whatever so.

They don't give a fuck abt YOU. In some cases, they're already fucking someone else behind your back. Delete and block all forms of communication. Email, Social Media, Whatsapp, Phone and whatever the fuck you 2 feq used to communicate platform. Do NOT reply to their msgs! Birthday, Festive greetings, etc. Tell them go fuck themselves and usually they will stop. Do not proceed beyond "Go fuck yourself".

The reason they will still keep in contact. Is to keep you in the loop. Do not do be that BETA ORBITER

If you got no side chick. Keep busy. Just pack your schedule to the brim. After 6 months, if you still have the desire to contact her. Go ahead. But I guarantee you will be disappointed

hotel
11-04-2024, 03:36 PM
only time and new people can be the medication

Downnwatch
12-04-2024, 01:47 PM
Open your heart to new experiences and new people. maybe a quicker way than staying alone

Amplified87
15-04-2024, 02:39 PM
Just more busy for working

cramgnoel
17-04-2024, 02:15 PM
it is much easier for men to be busy with other things
go hang out with friends, play games, watch movies, go on holiday, do more work, and maybe go hunting again :D

critique
18-04-2024, 12:01 AM
it is much easier for men to be busy with other things
go hang out with friends, play games, watch movies, go on holiday, do more work, and maybe go hunting again :D

Yeahh .. and go to party

thediviner
18-04-2024, 12:26 PM
As an older man. Let me tell you something about women. ESPECIALLY SG women. Before they dump YOU, mentally they already checked out. When it comes to the actual event. No use, getting angry at them, beg them or whatever so.

They don't give a fuck abt YOU. In some cases, they're already fucking someone else behind your back. Delete and block all forms of communication. Email, Social Media, Whatsapp, Phone and whatever the fuck you 2 feq used to communicate platform. Do NOT reply to their msgs! Birthday, Festive greetings, etc. Tell them go fuck themselves and usually they will stop. Do not proceed beyond "Go fuck yourself".

The reason they will still keep in contact. Is to keep you in the loop. Do not do be that BETA ORBITER

If you got no side chick. Keep busy. Just pack your schedule to the brim. After 6 months, if you still have the desire to contact her. Go ahead. But I guarantee you will be disappointed

I agree with u.The quickest way is to block everything about her

alvencalve
25-04-2024, 11:17 AM
actually for men moving on is easy. but heals old heartache. Unlike women, women can move on longer than men

LetsplayBall
29-04-2024, 03:38 PM
Find the new one 😁
Right ?

Datok098
30-04-2024, 11:13 AM

Yesssss
Willl very disappointed . Just let go yaaa go to next girl

cielbutterfly
01-05-2024, 09:18 PM
My love also left me recently, we didn't cheat. she just feel that we are incompatible and she didn't want to solve the problem, wanna just walk out of the r/s. Ultimately I've learned to accept that probably she's not the one who can walk with me to the end. In life we will meet a lot kinds of people, some will give you warmth, some will help you grow and some will hurt you. Those that hurt you will eventually make you stronger. Just that now I still can't open my heart to anyone fearing they will do the same. I've also accepted that we came to this world alone and ultimately the person who can walk with you to the end is only yourself.

chubbybastard
02-05-2024, 08:35 AM
My love also left me recently, we didn't cheat. she just feel that we are incompatible and she didn't want to solve the problem, wanna just walk out of the r/s. Ultimately I've learned to accept that probably she's not the one who can walk with me to the end. In life we will meet a lot kinds of people, some will give you warmth, some will help you grow and some will hurt you. Those that hurt you will eventually make you stronger. Just that now I still can't open my heart to anyone fearing they will do the same. I've also accepted that we came to this world alone and ultimately the person who can walk with you to the end is only yourself.

Bro, no offence but girls who said that 99/100 is seeing someone else and probably bonking others behind their bf. But at the same time they wanna act all innocent so use this excuse to dump you.

Rubbaking
02-05-2024, 09:01 AM

Eventually you will meet someone bro. All the best to that. For me, the tough part is I am a visual bastard. I have multiple girlfriends in the past, one who was super hot but fiery temper and likes to party and i called it quit after a year. She gave me enjoyment and fun but it did not work out. Second was even hotter but she wants more money. And then now third who is the hottest among all but lots of drama and blood sucking too. In between all these, I waited 3-5 years each before encountering one that suits my visual in face and body. I also fear losing the third one but I kept telling myself all I wanted is a life long companion who will not give me shit. I guess that is what they meant by basing love on visual is the most dangerous and difficult to upkeep. Maybe I have to discount on the visual part but I know it is extremely tough to rid that innate desire for visual. So perhaps you are right, ultimately we walk on our own, but as age caught up, the desire for a companion will get stronger too.

Datok098
02-05-2024, 09:59 PM
Eventually you will meet someone bro. All the best to that. For me, the tough part is I am a visual bastard. I have multiple girlfriends in the past, one who was super hot but fiery temper and likes to party and i called it quit after a year. She gave me enjoyment and fun but it did not work out. Second was even hotter but she wants more money. And then now third who is the hottest among all but lots of drama and blood sucking too. In between all these, I waited 3-5 years each before encountering one that suits my visual in face and body. I also fear losing the third one but I kept telling myself all I wanted is a life long companion who will not give me shit. I guess that is what they meant by basing love on visual is the most dangerous and difficult to upkeep. Maybe I have to discount on the visual part but I know it is extremely tough to rid that innate desire for visual. So perhaps you are right, ultimately we walk on our own, but as age caught up, the desire for a companion will get stronger too.

wow 5 years is not a short time bro for your adventure