PDA

View Full Version : Spa (newly Open)

JOVANR
10-10-2008, 08:38 PM
2 days ago, as I was driving towards Bugis Junction, I saw a BIG SPA SIGNAGE along North Bridge Rd. So I turn into Aliwal St, park my car and went to check out the SPA.

The moment i stepped in, i got a very warmth feeling. The place was nicely done and big. There are a few very beautiful ladies sitting at the sofa chatting away. Then i was greeted by a friendly receptionist. She told me that the ladies are LOCALS & PRC and i told her anyone will do as long as the massage is good and relaxing.

So she brought me to the room which was very cozy and with a shower attach to it. After i shower, a nice looking lady came in to massage me. The room already gave a sense of relaxation and the massage was great. I was told that all of them give a good massage and they do foot reflexology too.

I will definitely go back there again and try out all of the ladies since she told me that all of them are good with different massage skills.

lone_dog69
11-10-2008, 10:58 AM
Bro!

Erh, can you help to provide more info on the following:

1) Girls - looks and stats
2) Damage - cost for massage/duration, specials (if any)
3) Your experience - what happened

Things like that.

Thks!

Cheers!

newman11
11-10-2008, 01:30 PM
Bro,

Give more info leh.. Me working nearby..

defman
11-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Bro Jovanr,

The SPA is located on the 2nd floor rite ? The signboard has No name and only mention SPA rite ? There are 2 entrances to the SPA if it is the one I suspect I had been before.

The massage skill (if it is the same SPA that I visited) is a clean one (no specials i mean). The massage skill is really good. Can chose hard or normal massage but it is really shiok and relaxing.

Charges are $38 for 45 mins and $45 for an hour.

Environment is clean and soothing . . .

qwerty99
11-10-2008, 03:34 PM
Bro Jovanr,

The SPA is located on the 2nd floor rite ? The signboard has No name and only mention SPA rite ? There are 2 entrances to the SPA if it is the one I suspect I had been before.

The massage skill (if it is the same SPA that I visited) is a clean one (no specials i mean). The massage skill is really good. Can chose hard or normal massage but it is really shiok and relaxing.

Clean please then tell location please . . . no need so secretive lah

~iOOi~
11-10-2008, 03:37 PM

Individual room or curtain only?:)

defman
11-10-2008, 03:52 PM
Bro Qwerty,

I not secretive wat. Its located at Aliwal street lor. I dont have the exact address (the shop unit number etc). Just immediately at the turn into Aliwal street from North Bridge Road, you can see the signboard SPA.

Other than the world SPA on the signboard, there are no other words (maybe my eyes pa jiao la) . Good thing is this shop open till about 130 am . .

I hope my description to the place is clear enoff . .

uose
11-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Hi bros, just went there today. Its easier if you're able to drive there but if you're on foot then maybe lavendar mrt would be the nearest. can turn in from northbridge or beach rd. the place is at the corner nearer to northbridge.

yup it's a cozy place and since it's only open for a few mths, the place is quite new and clean.

the massage was gd, very thorough. as for special, may have or may not have (between u and her). I got zhua gen for 50 and the massage 45.

JOVANR
11-10-2008, 04:48 PM
Hi bros, bro Uose did when to the right SPA. I assume u guys already know the details.If you want the address u can pm me.

ShittyAss
12-10-2008, 08:35 PM
To add on...the location is old Dongguan la....its 2nd floor of old dongguan..
Obvious enuf? Anyway...it seems like a clean joint to me...

I went down today after being nearby the area....yup and there are two side entrance to go to this joint at 2nd floor...

Very new joint...those whom went to old dongguan will know liao...basically this spa cover the whole of 2nd floor of dongguan....a total of nine rooms..about 8gers work....there is foot, body and facial treatment...I only saw PRCs....but all PRs i guess...except for the auntie recept whom seems like a typical singapore auntie to me!hee

Anyway....the name of this spa is call HONG SPA as per their name card which is available at the counter..

I opt for 1hr massage...cos me $45...price wise abit steep compare to nearby TNs....but i guess the boss dump in too much to reno liao...quite a cozy joint...

Then came the ger...and this ger is very good in massage i would say..nothing else was offered by her.....massage wise...easily full marks!...those whom need a good rub can ask for her...u can pm me for her name...BUT strictly CLEAN massage from her nia....i attempt to ask...but she say no she dun have anything else...And she will never arose u even when she massage ur leg....

Stats
====

Looks: 6/10
Boob: Duno, not impt cos clean massage only.
Massage: 10/10 she was trained in TMC before
Nthing else....

This ger massage almost a full 1 hr...+-5mins for me to shower nia....

Then after tat...i opt for foot massage...and its done by another ger...opt for 40 mins which cost $30...decent enuf....but the ger is very new to foot reflex....i tried better one elsewhere...she apologize to me that she is still very new and anywhere not comfy must tell her...good attitude i feel...
And i was watching korean drama dvd inside the foot reflex room...and i almost fall asleep man....its too comfortable liao sia....

Damage: body massage $45 for 1hr + $10 tip
Damage: Foot reflez $30 for 40mins + $10 tip

Saw another three gers...abit milf...definetly no SYT in this joint. As the same old saying..SYT duno how to massage or no strength to massage ba...
Not sure about other gers whether they got other service or not...but i guess even have is also hj nia...the boss spent soooo much on reno...i guess he dun wana close down so fast also...:D

RTM: yes...for a good rub after a shag day!

joe_soh
12-10-2008, 08:49 PM
Yup passed by today as I was going home. Went in by the side entrance nearest to the hotel.
I went in to take a look. Quite nicely decorated. Saw only 5 PRC gals there. I opted for the hour massage and paid $50. NIA, they never return me my $5.

After a tiring week and beaten stock market, I ask boss to recommend a gal who can really massage. Whole body ache, no mood to try out the special,
but I like the decor and the rooms.

Wow, the massage damn shiok, all my accu-points hit nicely. Long time I never got such good massage. I highly recommend. Phew, finally I am ready for battle this new week. Must recover from a bad trading week last week.

If ask you need a real good massage, clean joint don't expect special hor.
RTM Yes if I had another bloody WEEK like last.

Cheers:)

ShittyAss
12-10-2008, 08:52 PM
. Must recover from a bad trading week last week.

If ask you need a real good massage, clean joint don't expect special hor.
RTM Yes if I had another bloody WEEK like last.

Cheers:)

Market uncertain now...stay out better la...knn every day massage and hj also wun spend $ as fast as stock market falls sia...haiz...

joe_soh
12-10-2008, 09:07 PM
Bro you are so right. Everyday massage till the end of the year, my losses
still more than I spent on massage.

Well, hopefully massage can help me relax N THINK CLEARLY. :)

Now, I guess beside going massage must be defensive against "BLACK" Joint,
and not be conned by the gals, market also must go defensive next week.

Whole market melt down, financial meltdown, Ice meltdown, food meltdown,
but the gals still charge so high. No meltdown in their expectations and prices.

Cheers
:)

joe_soh
12-10-2008, 09:11 PM
KNN, new SPA sprouting out all over Spore. Wonder if SPA will be like financial institutions to file for Chap 11 bankruptcies or not?

Businesses not affected by the downturn meh? Funny lor....
I think every Cheongster also must tighten belt and eat less outside
be it at hawker or spa what....
:eek:

I hope the gals will lower expectations lor. Wonder if this industry also go downturn and be affected badly .. hiaz.. hee hee:p:D

Galiator
12-10-2008, 09:20 PM
Hi bros, bro Uose did when to the right SPA. I assume u guys already know the details.If you want the address u can pm me.

Just above ScanTeak, bruther,if you go along North Bridge Road, opposite there are 2 massage centres also

beteron
12-10-2008, 09:58 PM
yeap i went pass there today and tried the services and the spa does look good.

yes there are good massages and the kind that we all bros want so depends on what you are looking for.

$45 for 1hr, if got newspaper coupon 20% discount lol.

uose
12-10-2008, 11:48 PM
no syt there, even for the girl that serviced me told me she's 28, but she looks more like in the early 30s.

yeap the massage is good and thorough

Satrai
13-10-2008, 12:22 AM
Thnx for the info bros.
You all say it's "clean" so I won't spend my money there.

owen10
13-10-2008, 12:53 AM
for bros askin for directions, i thk d Aliwal st mentioned was a dead giveaway.

i THINK i passed by this spa b4 while i was in aliwal. if im nt wrong, signboard quite big. quite hard to miss if u r travelling along tt stretch. :D

notsonewbird
13-10-2008, 03:40 AM
think exact address is 788A north bridge road.
correct me if i am wrong

ShittyAss
13-10-2008, 10:08 AM
for bros askin for directions, i thk d Aliwal st mentioned was a dead giveaway.

i THINK i passed by this spa b4 while i was in aliwal. if im nt wrong, signboard quite big. quite hard to miss if u r travelling along tt stretch. :D

2nd floor of the old dongguan is very obvious for those blurr with directions one....:D

huskypower
13-10-2008, 10:40 AM
Bro you are so right. Everyday massage till the end of the year, my losses
still more than I spent on massage.

Well, hopefully massage can help me relax N THINK CLEARLY. :)

Now, I guess beside going massage must be defensive against "BLACK" Joint,
and not be conned by the gals, market also must go defensive next week.

Whole market melt down, financial meltdown, Ice meltdown, food meltdown,
but the gals still charge so high. No meltdown in their expectations and prices.

Cheers
:)

no melt down for th gal prices is due to inflation, inflation in 26 years high

englii56
13-10-2008, 04:41 PM
This SPA got special I was there for 1.5 hr massage when you are down in brithsuit I think is not a bad place to go for massage @ the room are big

hamlinlau
13-10-2008, 05:10 PM
hmm... nothing mentioned about the facilities :( anyone care to share that? thanks

ShittyAss
13-10-2008, 06:15 PM
hmm... nothing mentioned about the facilities :( anyone care to share that? thanks

No facilities la...just just a TN...with attached bathroom in every room loh...not HC leh! no pool or makan...

uose
13-10-2008, 06:56 PM
got tea there haa..

actually not all rooms are attached with showers. those double beds wan doesn't.

Steadyman1
13-10-2008, 07:04 PM
Got attach bathroom normally also got special one.

hamlinlau
14-10-2008, 08:50 AM
No facilities la...just just a TN...with attached bathroom in every room loh...not HC leh! no pool or makan...

That's good enough for me.. Thanks for the resposnse. Up you liao :) I'll definitely give it a try. 45 per hr without facilities is on the high side but I'll pay if they can loosen my tired veins:(

fungoer
14-01-2009, 02:15 PM
visited this place for a good rub after a tired day.
the massage is super, & the environment is nice & cosy. i got a room with attached shower. the masseu is a MILF PRC. no GQ was asked, so i just enjoyed the massage.
damage is $45 per hour. with rtm for good massage.

swallowmycum
15-01-2009, 10:32 AM
this joint i went b4. the girls were in kebaya uniform right? 9rooms, 8 got attached bath. clean joint as far as my experience there tells me lor. :)

swallowmycum
15-01-2009, 10:34 AM
yeap i went pass there today and tried the services and the spa does look good.

yes there are good massages and the kind that we all bros want so depends on what you are looking for.

$45 for 1hr, if got newspaper coupon 20% discount lol.

which newpaper. TNP?:)

PandoraBox
15-01-2009, 12:12 PM
aiyoh why so secretive when it is suppose to be a clean joint ;)

HardcoreMassage
18-02-2009, 07:28 PM
So far have been to this place twice. My first visit was kind of funny: in the beginning was served by a PRC lady in her 40s, I guess. After about 10 minutes into the session, one of her regular customers came so she asked another PRC lady to take over. Was a bit pissed but just let the 2nd lady to finish the massage. My second visit was served by a local singaporean lady in her late 20s. Again, no questions were asked during the whole session. In general, the massage skill and procedures there are pretty standard, with good strength and can press the right points to relax the muscles. Look wise nothing to shout about, I would rank it 5/10 for the three ladys. Bros who like good massage shall definitely try it out. Next time will try the 90 min with mosha!

Bleach28
18-02-2009, 09:49 PM
Been there for 3 times.. quite like the place. first time ask for 1hr. second and third time ask for 1.5hrs. the third time when i went over was been massage by this PRC. suddenly the phone rang and she went out to pick up the phone for 5mins.. was quite irritated oredi.. once she put down the phone she starts to massage. but less then 5 mins she squated down and i tot wat happened. she said she is having a stomache and ask me whether can i change another gal to massage? can i say no? of cos i said yes and the other gal came in 20mins later.. the best part is that the gal who came in never finish the 1.5hrs massage. she stops at 1hr 5mins. was quite irritated by tat.

insurrect
20-02-2009, 01:41 AM
went there this afternoon. Thought I was going to have a GREAT time there. Pure massage of course! WTF! CMI lah. I got the room without bath. the massage was bad! keep asking enough strength. i say to myself, siao liao. new bird. sian by half. i think that those HC with specials are 10x better than the one I had today. came out of there feeling like i didnt had any massage.
wont go there again. wasted my $$$
Thanks TS for the information

Sexworld
21-02-2009, 11:15 PM
After hearing abt this place was itchy to give it a try. Went there is afternoon. As all bro mention it is not a hard place to find. Up the 2nd floor was greetted by a nice yound lady. Took up 1.5hrs massage. Surprise tht you need not pay up front but after the session. Was let to room 6. So took a shower first, after cleaning myself a lady in her mid 20s came in. She is the very shy as after my shower I wear back my cloth as I thought all clean massage you don not wear you birthday suite to do it!! :D So she ask my to take off my cloth and pants while she waited outside.

At first, ask my wat to mosha, I turn it down. I ask her to give me the acupressure massage. The massage was so nice that I fall alseep just from the start of 15mins. I think she combine abit of thai and pressure massage.

Overall session was good. The deco is nice. And the best part is the all wear SIA uniform!! lol :p After paying $65, I ask for the name of the masseur was given as Susan.

odin123
03-05-2010, 09:25 PM
Passed by while walking along NBR, then saw this big SPA sign.
Tot jus go in and explore. Who knows a gem might descend upon my itchy fingers. Hehe.
Once upstairs, the gal at the counter assigned me a room without signing in or payment first.
A PRC in SIA clothes came in and started my massage. It was pretty good. While massaging my legs, she would massage real close to my butt, and make me gian. But no touching yet. But i started to compliment her on her figure, and slowly stroked her buttocks. It was indeed pretty shapely and smooth.
Then at the end, no GQ asked.. but i already hard. So i disrobed and showed her, saying :"See you make me hard le"
She seemed shy.
I then proceeded behind her and grabbed her boobs. But she shyly retreated, and led me to the shower area.. I tried to give her a hug, and then she left leaving me to shower..
Sian in the end still nothing...
Forgot her name.

Damage: $45/hr