PDA

View Full Version : colada//loveseed

kuku bird fit
09-10-2008, 04:29 PM
hi,thanks to bro loveseed,have the chance to take on colada this little gem.got the time and location,went up to the rm,open up by colada tis babe.gd greeting by her,once she saw mi tot i am a 18 yr old kid cos i got baby face.communicate no pro,cos she understand basic english.not so like chicken and ducks..after tat she pull mi over and french like lovers.deep deep french,jus like she have not had any sex for long time liao.hands moving ard her body and then to her little sis,feel tat she is wet..oh my god.........at the same time she move down to my bro and there goes BBBBBJ.i can say tat she is real gd in tat.GUYS OUT THERE ,DO NOT MISS HER..cant tahan liao, but have to stop her if not waste my 1st load.ask to caps on then go 4 ride 2gather..did 2 position and then give up release my 1st round.

sorry not good in writing,pls forgive mi..but any way .MUST TRY HER..

LOOKS:7.5
TITS:A CUP
BBBBJ:8
FJ:8
OVERALL:8
DAMAGE AS SHOWN IN POST.

Didi~wa~Didi
09-10-2008, 04:58 PM
Bro open yr EYES. this is not yr first time. Why dont u post in the relevant girl's thread? And be so special just hantam a new thread every time??

scott999
10-10-2008, 05:21 AM
Bro open yr EYES. this is not yr first time. Why dont u post in the relevant girl's thread? And be so special just hantam a new thread every time??

kuku bird fit - dun waste this FR and the efforts.
Post in the official OKT's FL thread.

When the other service providers up their threads,
yr FR will disappear in no time.

If you choose to start new threads for every FR,
not very effective and efficient tio bo?

You have been warned.
+4 or -3, you decide. :D

loveseed
10-10-2008, 12:48 PM
hi,thanks to bro loveseed,have the chance to take on colada this little gem.got the time and location,went up to the rm,open up by colada tis babe.gd greeting by her,once she saw mi tot i am a 18 yr old kid cos i got baby face.communicate no pro,cos she understand basic english.not so like chicken and ducks..after tat she pull mi over and french like lovers.deep deep french,jus like she have not had any sex for long time liao.hands moving ard her body and then to her little sis,feel tat she is wet..oh my god.........at the same time she move down to my bro and there goes BBBBBJ.i can say tat she is real gd in tat.GUYS OUT THERE ,DO NOT MISS HER..cant tahan liao, but have to stop her if not waste my 1st load.ask to caps on then go 4 ride 2gather..did 2 position and then give up release my 1st round.

sorry not good in writing,pls forgive mi..but any way .MUST TRY HER..

LOOKS:7.5
TITS:A CUP
BBBBJ:8
FJ:8
OVERALL:8
DAMAGE AS SHOWN IN POST.

Thanks bro kuku bird fit for the FR !!! :p

Btw, yes, there is another thread on Colada, Gin and Tonic but perhaps bro kuku bird fit might thought that that is for only Tarma or Foursome FRs...:D Cheers !

LS