PDA

View Full Version : Glad to share my new find Xiao Nan.. :)

jazzcraz
08-10-2008, 06:13 PM
Hi Brosss!!! Hahaha…finally after much QC, I got good stuff to share. To those bros who knows me, those not qualify ones I won’t even bother to post. Just met this prc recently and guess what, rated her 8/10 for her looks! Her name is xiao nan, 24-25 yrs, a really gentle gal. To cut the long story short, when she came to the room, she is shy and demure. Dun want to rush things so just park myself on the bed, she lay down next to me and we just chat. Among all the prc that I’ve come across, in the looks dept, she scores high..(my taste hor). Long smooth and straight hair, till her butt, small build with the right curves, smooth fair skin, and boobs are a good handful.
After a long chat, talking about the sun, stars, and moon… hugging her beside me, she just unbuttons my shirt and starts playing with my nipples. Then without any warning, she lowers her head and start licking my nipples. Wow…my didi starts to wake up liao, so my hand starts to auto roam, both of us still fully dress. My hands roam from her firm tits to under her short skirt and rub her pussy outside her panty till her juice soak thru. (btw, she gets wet easily and she gets Very wet!) She continues using her tongue on my nipples and then my hand slip inside her panty and insert first one, then two fingers inside her and starts pumping. Even her moaning alone will turn ur didi hard! After awhile, my whole palm is drench with her love juice. Shift myself down, strip her wet panty away and attack her pussy with my tongue, and tell you guys something gross…her juice is actually dripping down my chin! Hahahha. Can see and hear that she buay tahan liao, while I am licking her, she strips away her top and bra impatiently. She shifted herself slightly, not wanting me to stop my licking, at the same time wanted to uses her hand to stroke my didi so that she can prepare me to mount her. When my didi wakes up 100% liao, capped myself and slide myself in her. Well, the rest is history…

Just to let you guys know that she’s one that you cannot miss…u know the rules…pm me. Treat her well guys, and pls write ur FR hor. Cheers guys!

Face: 8/10 (pretty, good complexion)
Skin: 7/10 (fair)
Boobs: 7/10 (a good B to C)
FJ: 7/10 (tight & responsive)
Licking: Yes
Fingering: Yes
Damage: S$80 (worth every cent!)

xhardboiled
08-10-2008, 11:08 PM
Wow!!! Steaming FR. Chin dripping w PUSSY juice is a gd one !!

Buay tahan :D

corzel
08-10-2008, 11:31 PM
bro does she operated around K81? if she does can PM me her contact thanks :)

shanghaifun
09-10-2008, 02:09 AM
Face: 8/10 (pretty, good complexion)
Skin: 7/10 (fair)
Boobs: 7/10 (a good B to C)
FJ: 7/10 (tight & responsive)
Licking: Yes
Fingering: Yes
Damage: S$80 (worth every cent!)

bro..got BBBJ or not ?????????????????????????

jazzcraz
09-10-2008, 01:03 PM
Dunno leh bro, cos I got no chance to try it! Before I know it, I am already fu*king....hahaha

bro..got BBBJ or not ?????????????????????????

Chinababes2001
09-10-2008, 01:10 PM
bro u seems to have alot of affinity with gals called Nan...
got nannan, and now xiao nan... hehe

u give 8/10 for looks... damm gian to see her man

jazzcraz
09-10-2008, 01:58 PM
hahaha...actually, she told me her name is jiang nan...just to make it easy for us all, I told her we will call her xiao nan. Comparing both 'nans', xiao nan wins on her looks..:)

Some bros ask me where she operates. She stay in G, so 81 along mid Gs will be fine ...just call her and talk to her lah...hahaha. U guys so shy meh???

bro u seems to have alot of affinity with gals called Nan...
got nannan, and now xiao nan... hehe

u give 8/10 for looks... damm gian to see her man

funfounder
09-10-2008, 02:11 PM
Bro,it been a long time when TS rate a girls lokks at 8/10.N yr FR tells that she should be a wild cat,so can i have the honour to try her by myself? Pls PM me Xiao Nan connects. Thanks !!!!! :p

Chinababes2001
09-10-2008, 02:38 PM
hahaha...actually, she told me her name is jiang nan...just to make it easy for us all, I told her we will call her xiao nan. Comparing both 'nans', xiao nan wins on her looks..:)

Some bros ask me where she operates. She stay in G, so 81 along mid Gs will be fine ...just call her and talk to her lah...hahaha. U guys so shy meh???

she told me she is currently working in a massage parlour and will only be available in the nite time around 11pm...

i think i will pass this one

akaza24
09-10-2008, 02:45 PM
she told me she is currently working in a massage parlour and will only be available in the nite time around 11pm...

Thks for the contact from TS, got same reply from her saying she only available at nite...

Midnite ops probably?? ;)

Wang Zi
09-10-2008, 03:48 PM
Hope can share with me

jazzcraz
09-10-2008, 09:47 PM
Bro, from what I know, she's not full time and commited at the massage place. Maybe if you were to arrange the sexxion for the next day, i believe it will be easier....;)

will.punish
10-10-2008, 05:38 PM
Bro, from what I know, she's not full time and commited at the massage place. Maybe if you were to arrange the sexxion for the next day, i believe it will be easier....;)

Hi bro,

good QC by you i hope! haha.. it would be my honour if you would share her contact with me~ so far, i've only 1 available local FL to share if you want~

Many thanks in advance!

Accord_JDM
10-10-2008, 06:31 PM
well done bro jazzcraz
another introduction to potential gem...
got pic to see bo?
:D

tinktink
10-10-2008, 07:39 PM
Thanks TS for this lobang. . .cock itchy can PM me contacts?

jazzcraz
10-10-2008, 10:57 PM
Sorry bro...no habit to take pics...hahaha. Well, she a good catch. Given her number to quite a few bros liao. Anyone try her yet?

well done bro jazzcraz
another introduction to potential gem...
got pic to see bo?
:D

bigbuffalo
11-10-2008, 01:40 AM
thanks to TS for her contact..
sms her a few times late at night , no reply
waited till past 11 pm called her , she answered and i though hv chance to bonk her now that she finished work at the TN,,than she told me she working in a KTV in town area...really disappointed after hearing her reply..
maybe try my luck again some other days...
thanks again TS for sharing..sorry i dont hv the power to express my gratitude..

SSSS69SG
11-10-2008, 09:04 PM
thanks to TS for her contact..
sms her a few times late at night , no reply
waited till past 11 pm called her , she answered and i though hv chance to bonk her now that she finished work at the TN,,than she told me she working in a KTV in town area...really disappointed after hearing her reply..
maybe try my luck again some other days...
thanks again TS for sharing..sorry i dont hv the power to express my gratitude..

SMS her last night no reply from her too!:mad:

jazzcraz
11-10-2008, 10:52 PM
Sorry Bros,

She called me today and she told me she decided to continue to work in the tuina and not taking guys outside. This is because she is very new to this and she is afraid to meet guys that she dunno at hotel. So paiseh guys.
Sigh...tot can share this gem to you guys.
Anyway, those die hard bros who still wanna try your luck, you can pm me and i will let u know which tuina she works in.
And again, sorry guys.:(

ddae44
12-10-2008, 01:45 AM
hey bro,

can pm me the contact..

thanks

will love to try her

JJjumper
19-10-2008, 04:37 PM
just tried her on fri at her tuina shop, she is on her last day and will only come back in Feb.

Thanks TS for the locale of the tuina.

well the massage was quite good. actually did not go there to bonk her but then after turn over, she rubba me the right spot and there goes my $100/- which she only quoted when I abt to enter her after a very good bbbj and balls licking.

anyway was a good bonk esp when you see her high and make me stronger, shiok

look fwd for her to come into the FL scene when she come back again in Feb 09

wolfmaster
19-10-2008, 10:32 PM
So this gal is back...

Coming back after Chinese Lunar New Year..

looked like I am late again.

jazzcraz
21-10-2008, 09:45 AM
Glad you like her bro....so pai sei after all the hoo haa. :)

just tried her on fri at her tuina shop, she is on her last day and will only come back in Feb.

Thanks TS for the locale of the tuina.

well the massage was quite good. actually did not go there to bonk her but then after turn over, she rubba me the right spot and there goes my $100/- which she only quoted when I abt to enter her after a very good bbbj and balls licking.

anyway was a good bonk esp when you see her high and make me stronger, shiok

look fwd for her to come into the FL scene when she come back again in Feb 09

blackhorn
21-10-2008, 10:25 AM
Thanks TS for Xiao Nan (XN) ctc. Not knowing that Xiao Nan has gone home I SMSed the number and fixed an appointment with her. It turned out that XN has passed her mobile number to her friend Xiao Hua (XH). It means that if you call XN now, you will get XH. XH is a PRC masseuse with several years experience. She can perform wonderful Chinese and Thai massage service with FJ.

Simple FR as follows:

Name: Xiao Hua
Ht : 162m
Wt : 50kg
Look : 6.5/10 Milf
Complexion: fair and smooth
Body : 6/10 (give birth before, can’t expect much)
Massage: solid
BJ : 8/10 (sensual)
BBBJ: not offered
FJ : 8/10 ( wet and horny)
Damage: $100 (authentic massage + FJ)
Pic : http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/4c8a33959873aa71e64ae8db4c880beb/2/thumb2.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/4c8a33959873aa71e64ae8db4c880beb/0/XH.jpg)

Those brothers who have XN ctc can use the same number to contact XH.