PDA

View Full Version : Long Tall Woman In Black Dress

nokia6i00
08-10-2008, 04:54 PM
Today went down to miramar hotel'S dorris hc, havelock road.
look for this local spg lady call debie,
after ordering from the recept, went to locker rm, they have nice lockers, hv change all lockers to better type, and went down stair to the hot pool, the water is quite warm, can only soak my leg and thigh, then went to the steam , not very hot just nice.
went back to the upper floor, they hv tim sum snack, nver try the tim sum, the tea bar also got milo and capocino, i mean those mix mc.

went to the room, waited for debie to come, came a slim tall lady ,long hair,wearing black dress look like 30-35
yo.

proceed with massage starting from the hind leg, she used lotion, veri smooth and cool, sliding and pushing with her finger and palm, and she used medium to hard strength, she also make use of her body weight to press the shoulder part as my muscle was hard, her massage was very effective, loosen up all my muscle.
she did not pop out the usual gq, lucky siah, tat's good, then ask me turn over, still veri hard working and good finger work on my front thigh muscle.

meddling with my thigh muscle and sliding finger in between my thigh and below my bro. very shiok, and stimulating
then ask me for hj. she had already spent 35min on massage, very hard working.
quoted $50 for hj and can roam. asked her go ahead as she had done a good job on massage.
she make my didi standing up and smoothen the head, then use slow motion, and light strength to milk out everything.

overall hj 7/10
masage 8/10
face ok
A cup
slim waist
slim and tall , straight long hair
hj $50, can roam
massage 38
will return if need strong massage
but she work only week days,
morning shift.
HC facilities not bad, got projection vcd dvd tv
steam , suana, hot cold pool, tv lounge

louis2002
09-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Today went down to miramar hotel'S dorris hc, havelock road............

There is another thread regarding http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/16534-dorris-hc-miramar-hotel-havelock-rd.html

Its advisible to do some searching before starting a new thread....

Dun waste bandwidth............

singaporekid
09-10-2008, 03:50 PM
Thanks for info. Combine all threads into 1 better

chukeliang
09-10-2008, 06:38 PM
2 type of thread . Hc thread and the gal thread , since debie like to run here run there better hv a thread dedicated to her

chukeliang
09-10-2008, 06:41 PM
debie also got do home service.
Facial

chukeliang
19-10-2008, 02:22 PM
any fr on debie?

nokia6i00
16-01-2009, 04:04 PM
any fr on debie?

u got try her home facial massage or not?