PDA

View Full Version : PRC - Xiao Lu (budget Massage Plus Special)

Pussy-Licker
08-10-2008, 01:19 PM
Have a new Good Budget PRC from Sheng Yang. Got this lobang from a FL PRC.

So Book her yesterday at Kovan 81 around 4pm. Once in the room, sms her the room number. Within 5 mins, she came. Once in the room, she stripped to totally nude and give me a solid 25mins of oil massage. Her massage is not bad. After massage, she went to bathroom for a bath and proceed with the fj. She is very patient and will not rush you. Below are her details:-

name: Xiao Lun (HP: 94492850)
hometown: Shenyang, China
height: 1.63m
weight: 50kg
Looks: 7/10 Big eyes, sweet voice
body: 8/10 neither fat nor thin
boobs: B
attitude: 8/10 very friendly
bbbj: didn't try
french: yes 7/10
damage: $60 for massage plus 1 shot, exclude room rental, my own cds
massage: yes, before fj
where to bonk: Kovan 81
rtf: definitely

Sorry for the so so FR. Please treat her nicely.

akaza24
10-10-2008, 02:14 AM
Tried this PRC before, personally dun feel she is tat value for $$. She was late for more than 30mins, called me up to say she never received my sms regarding the room number. Apologise and say she will come immediate, hung up phone and "ding dong" abt 15mins later (I never told her mi room number during the time she called :confused:)

Looks: 3.5/10, First look I tot is the auntie selling fishball noodle at S11, also she keep making the "ahem" sound as though alot of flam in her throat like tat. From far u might mistaken her for Liu ling ling
Weight: definitely more than 50kg, i think close to 60 or more, her arm is double mi size (machiam 麒麟臂??)
Body: Plump wif layers of tummy fats around waist, body shape like pear.
Boobs: flabby and saggy to one side (八字型), dun hv the mood to grab.
Massage: Passabe wif strength but feel veri rushly done, was like 20mins or so nia, not systematic also.
FJ: Nil, didi bo feeling also.
HJ: She request to do but I kindly turn her down.
Attitude: 7/10, okie lah, jus that she really not mi type
RTF: Those who bonk eh lou, I salute u :cool:, I rather top up abit $$ to bonk some sexy babes

**I not biased against her or anyone, its jus mi truthful FR of wat I feel, those who read mi past FRs before will koe

JoySeeker
10-10-2008, 07:37 AM
**I not biased against her or anyone, its jus mi truthful FR of wat I feel, those who read mi past FRs before will koe

txs for the pre-alert...so sad u got such a bad encounter...anyway will wait for more FRs before action...upz u when my power regain...cheer bro:)

stephan
10-10-2008, 09:35 AM
Tried this PRC before, personally dun feel she is tat value for $$...

Weight: definitely more than 50kg, i think close to 60 or more, her arm is double mi size (machiam 麒麟臂??)
Body: Plump wif layers of tummy fats around waist, body shape like pear.
Boobs: flabby and saggy to one side (八字型), dun hv the mood to grab.

Thanks for your info and sad to hear ur bad encountered! :D