PDA

View Full Version : AV Raiding in Chinatown ?

lblittlebear
06-10-2008, 10:56 PM
Anyone knows when did the AV (if any) conduct the raids in Chinatown last week ?

Heard from a buddy that there could be some raiding as some shops were suddenly left vacant with all the internal stuff torn down.

Chinatown recently attracted a few attention when Straits Times reported in late September about the Ducks operating nearby.

Maybe AV wanted to catch the Ducks and "on their way" caught the chicks as well.

Just went to Chinatown late afternoon today for tea breaks. The already looks like ghost town for TNs looks even more "ghostly" now.

Those left behind are either those clean types (purely foot massage only) or with CMI ladies in late 40's.

Berky
06-10-2008, 11:14 PM
I think so too bro iblittlebear, i went pass there a few times last week and saw that it really is like a ghost town now. But i think the AVs are doing a good job too. Chinatown should be a more family palce instead. :D

As for the 'Ducks' thing, wonder if any bros here had been approached by them as i read from the papers they attacked both sexes, and papers also mentioned that the charges are $100 :rolleyes:

lblittlebear
06-10-2008, 11:41 PM
I was approached by them once and I immediately rejected them.

When I read the Straits Times, I felt insulted. Straits Times reported that these Ducks only target old uncles :(

I think so too bro iblittlebear, i went pass there a few times last week and saw that it really is like a ghost town now. But i think the AVs are doing a good job too. Chinatown should be a more family palce instead. :D

As for the 'Ducks' thing, wonder if any bros here had been approached by them as i read from the papers they attacked both sexes, and papers also mentioned that the charges are $100 :rolleyes:

owen10
07-10-2008, 01:19 AM
i guess d situation in d Chinatown vicinty, esp d shopping centres ard had been largely well controlled, over d past 1 or 2 yrs. its d bad hats who r soliciting o/s macdonalds tt's givin d Chinatown a bad name.

Garment still wanna project a clean image for Chinatown, Geylang no need lah, even if gals r soliciting on d streets. :D

newyorker88
07-10-2008, 03:05 PM
AV has been raiding Chinatown years ago, when PDMM and Chian gals were there. Making headline news.

During my visits to Chinatown, I have seen PRC gals with their fangs wide open, waiting to nab old man passing by. Of cos, got to admit that they are careful too.

They are just trying to make a living.

tiger2
07-10-2008, 04:31 PM
AV has been raiding Chinatown years ago, when PDMM and Chian gals were there. Making headline news.

During my visits to Chinatown, I have seen PRC gals with their fangs wide open, waiting to nab old man passing by. Of cos, got to admit that they are careful too.

They are just trying to make a living.

you are right bro, everwhere in the world also the same,
only not so open I think TOP will keep one eye shut....:D

Berky
24-10-2008, 03:53 AM
I was approached by them once and I immediately rejected them.

When I read the Straits Times, I felt insulted. Straits Times reported that these Ducks only target old uncles :(

I think they think you handsome bro, not like some old uncle. i never had been approached by one, if got i surely fxxxxk him upside down!!! :D

mike38
24-10-2008, 05:26 AM
it is true that most of the shops are left vacant, like the second floor of LUCKY CHINATOWN whoch our bros have mention that hang GOAT HEAD and sell DOG MEAT.
as in PP Complex also very quiet.
so far did not been approach by any DUCK maybe I look fierce to them...:p:)

south and north
24-10-2008, 09:11 AM
NOWadays Its good to be very care ful in anything we do especially when economy is down :p

newyorker88
24-10-2008, 02:01 PM
it is true that most of the shops are left vacant, like the second floor of LUCKY CHINATOWN whoch our bros have mention that hang GOAT HEAD and sell DOG MEAT.
as in PP Complex also very quiet.
so far did not been approach by any DUCK maybe I look fierce to them..

DUCK? Not PRCs? :)

psp1000
24-10-2008, 02:18 PM
AV should raid Chinatown more often, best is clear off all the chick and duck there. Chinatown is place we go with family, CNY , etc. Do you like yours gf/wife/auntie/sis being distrub by those Old uncle, staring at them like so old already never see girls before and think all girls who walk around Chinatown are out to earn money..??

That why AV should raid Chinatown as often as possible. . .

s1mmyb0y
24-10-2008, 07:34 PM
Yes... bonus time coming.

Economy bad and crime will be more as PRC/local students cannot make ends meet will think of ways to survivie and make money from the more well to do.

:D

chelsea4me
25-10-2008, 01:21 PM
AV should raid Chinatown more often, best is clear off all the chick and duck there. Chinatown is place we go with family, CNY , etc. Do you like yours gf/wife/auntie/sis being distrub by those Old uncle, staring at them like so old already never see girls before and think all girls who walk around Chinatown are out to earn money..??

That why AV should raid Chinatown as often as possible. . . I think the duck really irritated the residents and shopowners over there.

tiger2
25-10-2008, 01:45 PM

not sure leh! b'cos they never approach me so don't know the DUCKS are PRCs or THAIs. THAIs is out of the question b'cos they can't communicate with the oldies....;)

tiger2
25-10-2008, 01:47 PM
Yes... bonus time coming.

Economy bad and crime will be more as PRC/local students cannot make ends meet will think of ways to survivie and make money from the more well to do.

:D

you sure, any lobang can introduce leh!:)

owen10
25-10-2008, 01:50 PM

That why AV should raid Chinatown as often as possible. . .

oh .. give d poor souls a break lah
i thk nowadays, chinatwn area raid until nothg much to raid liao. juz walk ard d few famous shoppg ctrs n u'll know

our ageing population of retired uncles n ah peks oso need some kinda company/entertainmt to keep their brains functioning mah ... else can go senile easily
if they cant find gals in Chinatown, they can easily go GL lah

mike38
25-10-2008, 02:08 PM
oh .. give d poor souls a break lah
i thk nowadays, chinatwn area raid until nothg much to raid liao. juz walk ard d few famous shoppg ctrs n u'll know

our ageing population of retired uncles n ah peks oso need some kinda company/entertainmt to keep their brains functioning mah ... else can go senile easily
if they cant find gals in Chinatown, they can easily go GL lah

yaloh, my sentiment, this is the only entertainment for them only mah!;)

mike38
25-10-2008, 02:11 PM

will check it out and let you know later in case I have been approach which I doubt they will..:)

psp1000
25-10-2008, 07:09 PM
Careful of what you say here, else you will get zapped for nothing. I got zapped for what i write(post) here.

AV Raiding in Chinatown ? 24-10-2008 02:28 PM Then u shouldn't be here also!

SweetCaress69
25-10-2008, 10:08 PM
Walau heng ha.. i was at chinatown yesterday night for mosha massage but no AV riad. Operation as normal leh.. anyway, that's the place where everyone is talking about special mosha service one. i accidentally stumble upon it. lol.