PDA

View Full Version : Relationship with KTV girl

benjm85
22-12-2023, 07:55 PM
Anyone has experience with relationship with KTV girl?
How do u manage them?

For me, I just cannot accept the fact that she will be entertaining guys every night, and always suspect that she will go out with guys. It has been bothering me for very long. Want to break up also difficult. Haiz..

Charmycharmer
23-12-2023, 07:18 AM
Well, that is a difficult situation for anyone to face. Need to be understanding

HalimahYakult
23-12-2023, 08:37 AM
How do u manage them?

For me, I just cannot accept the fact that she will be entertaining guys every night, and always suspect that she will go out with guys. It has been bothering me for very long. Want to break up also difficult. Haiz..

Only 2 ways to resolve this if you wanna continue:

1. You have to accept everything, no buts.

2. If she really loves you she will do certain things to give you a full sense of security.

oxeso
23-12-2023, 09:44 AM
要馬兒跑,又要馬兒不吃草?U sic me la.. :D

GG6969
24-12-2023, 07:09 AM
Offer her a monthly stipend that she will be willing not to work at joints but be prepared to bleed until you find a long term solution, which is either break up or she start small business.

kohuiya
24-12-2023, 12:24 PM
a large minority are here for the money. a small minority is here for the money and to be able to find someone who loves and understands them.

i think the biggest obstacle is to understand that might go for outcalls to earn extra money (ST, LT). but i think the main objective here is that if you know that she loves you and you love her back and you are willing to accept the fact that she hangs around with other men just for MONEY, then the journey wouldnt be so difficult.

loneyheart
24-12-2023, 02:32 PM
U got KCed
U have to face it tat she is a working girl :)

Salinger
24-12-2023, 04:36 PM
I can only say

长痛不如短痛。

GG6969
25-12-2023, 06:57 AM
a large minority are here for the money. a small minority is here for the money and to be able to find someone who loves and understands them.

i think the biggest obstacle is to understand that might go for outcalls to earn extra money (ST, LT). but i think the main objective here is that if you know that she loves you and you love her back and you are willing to accept the fact that she hangs around with other men just for MONEY, then the journey wouldnt be so difficult.

That is true. I even heard of working girls with husbands who asked them to go work at ktvs. But personally i would slough off hard to provide instead of wearing green hats. If she loves you truly, she would reassure you by not betraying your exclusivity, as she would want you to be loyal too.

damong777
25-12-2023, 09:10 AM
How do u manage them?

U need to accept she need work to pay for her permit etc and earn for her family etc.

If u cannot pay anything, then forget it as she cannot cut permit for your sake.

Very minority of gals dun go out even to eat with customers. They got their own principles. Really dependent on how u met ur gal. If u first time go, she ady go piak piak with u then.

Chances are either u r very handsome or she does it normally.

So to solve ur pain, just move on

Shadow_warrior
10-01-2024, 02:40 AM
How do u manage them?

there are many threads on this bro

it seldom ends well. I was in one with a FL, it didn't end well. But then again, marriage- does it?

The fact that she works in the KTV already says she is not there for the romance. Its about the money. And if you have fallen for her, well, fall hard, fall deep, get hurt and wake up. They say its better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all. Perhaps this is true.

My magic pill? I go and screw someone else, or a few someones instead of wallowing in self pity that I feel betrayed or cheated on. Do what it takes to move forward, with few regrets.

fallen11
10-01-2024, 10:16 PM
tio gong tao liao
tio gong tao liao :D

benjm85
12-01-2024, 11:31 AM
there are many threads on this bro

it seldom ends well. I was in one with a FL, it didn't end well. But then again, marriage- does it?

The fact that she works in the KTV already says she is not there for the romance. Its about the money. And if you have fallen for her, well, fall hard, fall deep, get hurt and wake up. They say its better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all. Perhaps this is true.

My magic pill? I go and screw someone else, or a few someones instead of wallowing in self pity that I feel betrayed or cheated on. Do what it takes to move forward, with few regrets.

Thanks bro. The thing is I am married also la so not exactly like she cheated on me haha..

Shadow_warrior
12-01-2024, 05:28 PM
Thanks bro. The thing is I am married also la so not exactly like she cheated on me haha..

cool bro, then don't let it bother you. if it bothers you, you are not just a customer client relationship already.

Tentaikun
16-01-2024, 09:14 PM
Just take things easy. Don't think too much and have fun.

Vaalus63
18-01-2024, 01:42 PM
You gotta be strong minded. I dated a few KTV girls, from my experience they are here to work and make money that’s the sole reason they are here. I’ve had KTV GFs who were with me just for the monthly allowance, but I had one who really loved me, after she met me she stop going to work because she really loved me, but sadly I didn’t love her, so it takes two hands to clap. I always tell them go work, because at the end of the day I’m just dating them I’m not gonna marry them. You gotta be strong minded to date a KTV girl, if your mind is weak, I would advise you to stay away.

chaoslord
18-01-2024, 03:07 PM

It's actually good you are married as it would keep you grounded and not make rash moves. Dating KTV girls is not for the weak-hearted (imagine 10 men every day sucking her tits). You actually get the best of both worlds here as you have access to her but yet not have the responsibilities of a real relationship.

Keep it casual, keep it fun. It's normal to be KC as they provide us with physical and emotional companionship that our partners cannot. Enjoy the temporal feeling while it lasts - before long either one of you would move along to the next exciting encounter.

benjm85
19-01-2024, 12:08 PM
You gotta be strong minded. I dated a few KTV girls, from my experience they are here to work and make money that’s the sole reason they are here. I’ve had KTV GFs who were with me just for the monthly allowance, but I had one who really loved me, after she met me she stop going to work because she really loved me, but sadly I didn’t love her, so it takes two hands to clap. I always tell them go work, because at the end of the day I’m just dating them I’m not gonna marry them. You gotta be strong minded to date a KTV girl, if your mind is weak, I would advise you to stay away.

Yes bro really need to be strong minded. Have to keep telling myself that I am just enjoying her companion and sex and there is no future for us.

thebrokenheart
01-02-2024, 11:06 PM
is there any good outcome with a working lady? just wanna know what is the chances

benjm85
14-03-2024, 09:20 PM
Well just to share that she initiated a breakup. Reason being she don’t see any future with me as I am married.
Feel really sad..everyday see her facebook for her updates.
How come girl can so easily move on compared to guys?

Shadow_warrior
14-03-2024, 10:45 PM
Well just to share that she initiated a breakup. Reason being she don’t see any future with me as I am married.

mine ex FL WL said the same to me to.

Yes, they can get guys easily, that's their job.

chinacuntlover
15-03-2024, 02:26 PM

Ktv girls still girls, ultimately they want to settle down
Are you able to give her that outcome?

fandior
17-03-2024, 09:50 PM
let others pay for her bills, then loyal and steadily wait for her after work everyday got free bonk

cjalbert
18-03-2024, 04:10 AM

You willing to divorce over her? Otherwise she is right to move on. You are the one dragging her. At the end of the day, she will want to settle down and put the past behind her.

benjm85
18-03-2024, 05:41 PM
You willing to divorce over her? Otherwise she is right to move on. You are the one dragging her. At the end of the day, she will want to settle down and put the past behind her.

I understand..just that the reality hurts.
Being together for one year plus..many memories.

cjalbert
18-03-2024, 09:20 PM
I understand..just that the reality hurts.
Being together for one year plus..many memories.

One year plus of fucking ba i think. You give her money, she gives you sex. It is a commercial relationship. You give her money and she did not hinder your rice bowl. She gives you sex and gfe but you are hindering her making money

benjm85
19-03-2024, 01:47 PM
One year plus of fucking ba i think. You give her money, she gives you sex. It is a commercial relationship. You give her money and she did not hinder your rice bowl. She gives you sex and gfe but you are hindering her making money

No bro its not about the sex. We don’t meet up for sex only.
For past one year we always text each other daily, morning wake up and before sleep also text. Even her family members and friends also know me. She would fly once a month over to spend time with me.
We go on date like normal couple, we have much more emotional connections than just fuck.

TheIdesOfMarch
19-03-2024, 06:00 PM
No bro its not about the sex. We don’t meet up for sex only.
For past one year we always text each other daily, morning wake up and before sleep also text. Even her family members and friends also know me. She would fly once a month over to spend time with me.
We go on date like normal couple, we have much more emotional connections than just fuck.

If a girl can do to this kind of level for you (maintain LDR, monthly flights just to come see you in SG, introduce you to her family and friends), and you as the married guy still won't divorce your wife to be with her, then frankly if I'm her friend I'd tell her to break up with you also.

Eh, she literally push the boat out for you, knowing full well that you already are married to another woman, but still hoping somehow that maybe she can be better than the woman you're married to such that you'd divorce your current wife and be with her instead. On all levels honestly you are the one who is 犯贱, because from the start you should never have cultivated anything more than a commercial transactional relationship with her as a married man yourself, and you shouldn't have kept her false hopes alive for so long until now when she finally sees through all the pointless waiting for you to become hers and decides to break up with you.

The only thing I won't judge you for is seeking her out as a commercial sex outlet for yourself when you are married already with a wife. Because maybe you are in a sexless marriage or the passion is dying out and it's not for lack of effort on your part, so there's still room to give you benefit of the doubt and understanding. By right cheating is wrong, but it doesn't mean sometimes people don't make the conditions themselves to allow for cheating to happen.

benjm85
19-03-2024, 06:17 PM
If a girl can do to this kind of level for you (maintain LDR, monthly flights just to come see you in SG, introduce you to her family and friends), and you as the married guy still won't divorce your wife to be with her, then frankly if I'm her friend I'd tell her to break up with you also.

Eh, she literally push the boat out for you, knowing full well that you already are married to another woman, but still hoping somehow that maybe she can be better than the woman you're married to such that you'd divorce your current wife and be with her instead. On all levels honestly you are the one who is 犯贱, because from the start you should never have cultivated anything more than a commercial transactional relationship with her as a married man yourself, and you shouldn't have kept her false hopes alive for so long until now when she finally sees through all the pointless waiting for you to become hers and decides to break up with you.

The only thing I won't judge you for is seeking her out as a commercial sex outlet for yourself when you are married already with a wife. Because maybe you are in a sexless marriage or the passion is dying out and it's not for lack of effort on your part, so there's still room to give you benefit of the doubt and understanding. By right cheating is wrong, but it doesn't mean sometimes people don't make the conditions themselves to allow for cheating to happen.

Wa bro you really hit the nail on the coffin.
Yes I admit I shouldn’t have get into a relationship with her, but sometimes when fate comes it is hard to control. I been chionging for more than 10 years this is the first time I get into such a serious relationship (beside my wife).
She is indeed a very special girl thus I fall for her so badly. But sadly I can’t get a divorce( even though I wish i can) as I have kids and also the financial part doesn’t work in my favour.
For info, my wife discovered the relationship before so I had initially break up with her and no contact for a few months. But somehow fate brings us back again.
Sadly now she initiated a break up and she seems very serious no matter how I tried to save the relationship.
Indeed maybe you are right, I should have let her go earlier. Probably I am selfish to keep her with me.
Really hope one day i can still meet her and be friends.

TheIdesOfMarch
19-03-2024, 07:58 PM
Wa bro you really hit the nail on the coffin.
Yes I admit I shouldn’t have get into a relationship with her, but sometimes when fate comes it is hard to control. I been chionging for more than 10 years this is the first time I get into such a serious relationship (beside my wife).
She is indeed a very special girl thus I fall for her so badly. But sadly I can’t get a divorce( even though I wish i can) as I have kids and also the financial part doesn’t work in my favour.
For info, my wife discovered the relationship before so I had initially break up with her and no contact for a few months. But somehow fate brings us back again.
Sadly now she initiated a break up and she seems very serious no matter how I tried to save the relationship.
Indeed maybe you are right, I should have let her go earlier. Probably I am selfish to keep her with me.
Really hope one day i can still meet her and be friends.

In my experience and observation of others, exes can't be friends. It's like you used to own a car. But now for whatever reason you had to downgrade to only renting it for half a month every month. Can you take it? How will you feel knowing that not too long ago you could have driven the car anywhere anytime without needing to share it with anybody else or be unable to access it at will?

You value your marriage and your relationship with your kids, let this KTV girl break up with you cleanly and for good. Don't try to keep her as a friend. Nobody will think better of you for doing so. You just look like a weak man who wants something but can't afford to buy it, so you go and walk past the shop with the item displayed in the window every day just to look at it.

benjm85
20-03-2024, 10:46 AM
In my experience and observation of others, exes can't be friends. It's like you used to own a car. But now for whatever reason you had to downgrade to only renting it for half a month every month. Can you take it? How will you feel knowing that not too long ago you could have driven the car anywhere anytime without needing to share it with anybody else or be unable to access it at will?

You value your marriage and your relationship with your kids, let this KTV girl break up with you cleanly and for good. Don't try to keep her as a friend. Nobody will think better of you for doing so. You just look like a weak man who wants something but can't afford to buy it, so you go and walk past the shop with the item displayed in the window every day just to look at it.

Thanks bro. You really give me a good piece of advice.
I really need to wake up quickly. I have been like a walking zombie ever since she broke up with me. Not only I can’t get over the memories i had with her (all the dates we had, overseas holiday etc), but also the money I had spend on her. Maybe thats the reason why I can’t easily let go.

I will stop checking on her on social media and move on.

dman19
23-03-2024, 12:45 AM
Thanks bro. You really give me a good piece of advice.
I really need to wake up quickly. I have been like a walking zombie ever since she broke up with me. Not only I can’t get over the memories i had with her (all the dates we had, overseas holiday etc), but also the money I had spend on her. Maybe thats the reason why I can’t easily let go.

I will stop checking on her on social media and move on.

yes moving on in important especially you have commitments. it is quite likely you will meet the next one (during your upcoming chionging) to replace her status in your heart.

benjm85
24-03-2024, 01:39 PM
yes moving on in important especially you have commitments. it is quite likely you will meet the next one (during your upcoming chionging) to replace her status in your heart.

Im not sure how easy to replace her status in my heart. I have been chionging for so many years, met countless of girls all touch and go nia. Only this girl manage to go deeper into my heart.
But anyway will try to move on since I have family too.

Shadow_warrior
24-03-2024, 04:14 PM
Im not sure how easy to replace her status in my heart. I have been chionging for so many years, met countless of girls all touch and go nia. Only this girl manage to go deeper into my heart.

have you tried looking for other ladies so you can change your focus?

I did that when I went through a break up, it helped to be in the arms of another person, even if it wasn't the one I had feelings for, eventually the sadness subsided.

benjm85
25-03-2024, 06:17 PM

I did that when I went through a break up, it helped to be in the arms of another person, even if it wasn't the one I had feelings for, eventually the sadness subsided.

Hmm bro I am married la..so I can fall back on my wife haha.

Abelkhoo
11-04-2024, 02:53 PM

let go of the money you have spent bro. Use logic to get away from it

branluc
11-04-2024, 03:02 PM
Don’t do it bro, waste time waste money end up they go back to their husband overseas…

Vicki
12-04-2024, 11:43 AM
Don't forget the goal is to have fun with them, bro. not make problem to your self haha

Subarashiki
17-04-2024, 04:34 PM

This is true if the new ladies gives a better impression it can help divert, but you should try to divert to another person and have fun

blahzzz
18-04-2024, 09:17 PM

fishes come and go. if no fate then let go..

go on a bonking spree or focus your energy on health or a new hobby etc is is a much better option for endorphin release

Rubbaking
19-04-2024, 07:12 AM

I feel you bro. I have several of such encounters. And it is really difficult to move on till I eventually ended up with them and with prolong periods. Somehow they can fill the void.

Rubbaking
19-04-2024, 07:14 AM
Hmm bro I am married la..so I can fall back on my wife haha.

Got to remember your wife is probably the only one who will go through thick and thin with you. It is super rare to find a wl who would be willing to do the same.

chubbybastard
19-04-2024, 05:24 PM
Got to remember your wife is probably the only one who will go through thick and thin with you. It is super rare to find a wl who would be willing to do the same.
Are you sure about that? Last time maybe. These days divorce rate so high in SG, i'm not sure that is true anymore.

Shadow_warrior
19-04-2024, 05:52 PM

total nonsense. and I say this respectfully. total rubbish.

Rubbaking
19-04-2024, 11:05 PM
Are you sure about that? Last time maybe. These days divorce rate so high in SG, i'm not sure that is true anymore.

Probably caveat is thick and thin if no nonsense. Again, I may be wrong and many could be right. Most important is to seek self happiness and fulfilment I guess.

Rubbaking
19-04-2024, 11:06 PM
total nonsense. and I say this respectfully. total rubbish.

Lol. But I also cannot think of wl willing to stick through unless they received constant and consistent financial gratitude.

Shadow_warrior
20-04-2024, 01:00 PM
Lol. But I also cannot think of wl willing to stick through unless they received constant and consistent financial gratitude.

agreed, their job is make money in exchange for their bodies, we get to touch them.

but you say, wives will be the ones with you through everything, is FRADUELENT MISREPRESENTATION

Don't apologise for saying this bro. I know from personal experience, and from looking at the damned world we live in, this is something that is just wrong to say.

Rubbaking
21-04-2024, 10:55 AM
agreed, their job is make money in exchange for their bodies, we get to touch them.

but you say, wives will be the ones with you through everything, is FRADUELENT MISREPRESENTATION

Don't apologise for saying this bro. I know from personal experience, and from looking at the damned world we live in, this is something that is just wrong to say.

I understand fully where you are coming from too. I should not have generalised. Heard of stories. End of day it is really dependent on each experience. And i agreed fully with your statement too.

hikoh
24-04-2024, 10:59 AM

It all depends on individual story. but basically a wife is someone who is expected to always be by her side, that's the concept of marriage it seems. just the experience of each person's story ultimately makes the basis for a different ending

mentoklimiter
29-04-2024, 12:24 PM
It all depends on individual story. but basically a wife is someone who is expected to always be by her side, that's the concept of marriage it seems. just the experience of each person's story ultimately makes the basis for a different ending

Correct.In the end, our adventure ends with our wife

andrewg500
30-04-2024, 09:57 AM
My job requires me to often stop moving from place to place. when I settle down for a while I like to have girlfriends from KTV. but when I made her to be my girlfriend I would definitely ask her to stop working. of course I gave money for her needs. I feel like KTV women can pamper and serve me when I'm not with my wife. So far, the relationship with the KTV girl also makes me happy because I don't have many problems with her. It can be a medicine for my stress when I have to face a lot of problems at home

Sailfish
30-04-2024, 02:26 PM
My job requires me to often stop moving from place to place. when I settle down for a while I like to have girlfriends from KTV. but when I made her to be my girlfriend I would definitely ask her to stop working. of course I gave money for her needs. I feel like KTV women can pamper and serve me when I'm not with my wife. So far, the relationship with the KTV girl also makes me happy because I don't have many problems with her. It can be a medicine for my stress when I have to face a lot of problems at home

If they are obedient and don't have a lot of drama then it will be a stress reliever when there are lots of problems at home. but if they have too much drama and tricks it will be double trouble hahaha. The queen of the house brings problems, and the girlfriend brings problems too hahaha

Rubbaking
01-05-2024, 06:54 AM
If they are obedient and don't have a lot of drama then it will be a stress reliever when there are lots of problems at home. but if they have too much drama and tricks it will be double trouble hahaha. The queen of the house brings problems, and the girlfriend brings problems too hahaha

Totally agreed. Maybe the drama did not start because it is short term only. Try spending time with such girls for more than a year and you will see drama that movies or tv will not even have such acts. You give them money, they will be obedient for a month. Once they become used to it, that is when drama starts. End of day, just f and f.

andrewg500
01-05-2024, 10:04 AM

the queen at home is hard to get rid of. but if my gf causes too much trouble, I'll fire her hahaha. usually they will obey because they want money. So the relationship with your lover is a symbiotic mutualism

Rubbaking
02-05-2024, 08:53 AM
the queen at home is hard to get rid of. but if my gf causes too much trouble, I'll fire her hahaha. usually they will obey because they want money. So the relationship with your lover is a symbiotic mutualism

You have learnt the art of not falling into real love with a gf. Kudos to that. For me, I already fired my ex-wife and now stucked with a blood sucking gf. Trying to step myself out of it but the worry of her getting back to flesh trade etc kept pulling me back, and kept reminding myself too that I can never take a whore out of a whore. I ought to learn more from you.

LifeisGoodGood
02-05-2024, 12:18 PM
You have learnt the art of not falling into real love with a gf. Kudos to that. For me, I already fired my ex-wife and now stucked with a blood sucking gf. Trying to step myself out of it but the worry of her getting back to flesh trade etc kept pulling me back, and kept reminding myself too that I can never take a whore out of a whore. I ought to learn more from you.

yeah bro. Sometimes pity makes us come back. but people like them cannot be pitied. the more you like it, they more use you