PDA

View Full Version : Yuan Yuan, 23yr 36C PRC

Angel.Janus
03-10-2008, 11:04 PM
Name: Yuan Yuan, 圆圆

Today felt super low mood, so took half day off from work. Jus as about to leave office and received a mysterious sms.

"你好,我是圆圆,刚从中国来。有空吗?"
(Hello, I'm Yuan Yuan, just came from China. Are you free?)

Called her up, and her sweet polite voice told me that she gotten my number from other FLs, and tat I can 'help' her out. So drove off to book one of the hotels. Book one of the rooms, then smsed her the room number.

(her knowledge of Singapore not very well, and my Chinese never pass before, so I went to somewhere near her place to minimise error.)

She arrived within 15 minutes in a low cut yellow top, can almost see her C boobs falling out liao. I cheekily scolded her of attracting too much trouble, she just giggled like small girl. Chatted to her about the current situation in Singapore, and took some private pics (sorry, cannot release).

The shower action is quite SOP, but it was fun to help her clean her C cups. Once on bed, she gave me a nice slow cat bath from my nipples as I continue to gently tune her control knobs. Her skillful tongue travelled down to polish my F1 piston, and I slowly turned her into 69 position. At first she did not like it, but I was persistent. She kept BBBj me while moaning, very shiok vibrations. I had to stop her before I CIM (forgot to ask her if allowed or not).

Helmet on, time to start the race. First insertion has to be slow, can feel the wet and tightness. So start engine at 1000rpm idling speed. YY bit her lips like those amature AV girls. When pumping at 3000 rpm, her soft moans of mixed pain and pleasure cheered me on. We changed positions a few times, and I wanted to sprint for the final lap. At 10,000 rpm her thighs wrapped around my waist and her face was as red as the Ferrari team colours. We finished together at the checker flag.

We rested in bed for a while, but she helped me remove the condom. She even did a massage for my balls, as if hungry for another round. Too bad Vit M too low, cannot liao...

Stats:
Looks : 7/10 (Sexy CFM look)
Boobs : C cups: Big Handful
Friendliness : Can chat well, very friendly. No rush for time.
bbbj: 9/10 (i like the way she suck on it, kissing the tip of my penis)
fj: 8/10 (tight pussy)
GFE: 7/10
overall: 7.5/10

Damage: $100/1/1 . Room and CD excluded

Interested bros who want to try out Yuan Yuan, please PM Angel.Janus.

1. Number will be given to senior samster [Points more than 30, Power more than 1, or more than 2 FRs]
2. Priority will be given to generous bros who can up my points. Favour will be returned when i get a Power point.
3. I AM NOT OKT. This is the price she requested.
2. Newbies and number-collectors will not be entertained.
3. Hotels or pick-up near Balestier or Lavender.

daydevil89
03-10-2008, 11:59 PM
Bro Angel.Janus, its good to post some of YY pictures in your collection... this will help cheongsters here to decide faster instead of waiting for FRs...
cheers!!!

Angel.Janus
04-10-2008, 12:04 AM
bro daydevil89,

i also told her tat... but she dun allow leh... if break the promise, next time cannot get pics or recommendations liao lor... ;)

but if business is bad, I MAY be allowed to post...

forgot to add...

1. Number will be given to senior samster [Points more than 30, Power more than 1, or more than 2 FRs]
2. Priority will be given to generous bros who can up my points. Favour will be returned when i get a Power point.
4. Newbies and number-collectors will not be entertained.
5. Hotels or pick-up near Balestier or Lavender.
6. Sorry to non-chinese speakers, cos she dun dun know English. So no english SMS too.

aczeta76
04-10-2008, 12:06 AM
-------------------

Erhh... this part better change.. we will up you if the ctc is good, not the other way round... Oso, if we up u b4, does it mean that u will accord lower priority huh??:rolleyes:

Angel.Janus
04-10-2008, 12:15 AM
no lah... i will give contact to all senior bros...

but cos busy with stuff during office hours and weekends... and the PM cannot send more than 2 person one shot... reload every 2 minutes...

but if bros got give some points, i will let them be first each time i log on to SBF lor...

but i agree with u bro... will take tat part out...

2. Hope satisfied bros can up my points. Favour will be returned when i get a Power point.
4. Newbies and number-collectors will not be entertained.
5. Hotels or pick-up near Balestier or Lavender.
6. Sorry to non-chinese speakers, cos she dun dun know English. So no english SMS too.

shanghaifun
04-10-2008, 01:41 AM
bro..u learn fast...good good..but few things to add..

1. try to bargain the price for mass market here..normally, if a FL intro another FL here...the normal rate should be between 60-80... if possible press down futher for 2shots..:D

2. try VERY best to pics as pic speak a thousands words..normally, FL will refuse pics..but hor..u just need to tell them..in order to make more $$$ and more customer...pics will be better..and of course..dont shot their face..show them the pics after taken (this is what i said..normally, 90% FL will let me take pics..)

3. try not to ask for pt as if your ctc is good...samster will auto give u pt..

hope all this helps...and lastly...WELL DONE...keep it up..

Angel.Janus
04-10-2008, 10:04 AM
Bro shanghaifun,

thanks a lot for the advices...

1. Her initial price was $120/1/1!!! Some PRC galfriends told her tat was the price from 2 years back. I told her the current situation in SG... and she finally willing to do at $100/1/1... plus, she know how to 撒娇 or act CFM... promised a good breast massage, but i forgot all about it when action started...:D

2. well, I agree with you... but a promise is a promise... next FL, i will get tat pic to all bros... or maybe PM to only senior bros... or find way to post at the private pic section???? :p

3. maybe cos past post I was a bit blunt and honest, kena zapp a lot of points... and if not for a few generous seniors, i will be neg points liao... and really wan to get the power point, so can at least return the favour... .

thanks again for the advices... and hope the 4 seniors i passed contacts to will try and post their reports accordingly... will be back tonight to send to more bros...

2. I AM NOT OKT. This is the price she requested.
3. Newbies and number-collectors will not be entertained.
4. Hotels or pick-up near Balestier or Lavender. She will not be found along the streets of G-land...
5. Sorry to non-chinese speakers, cos she dun dun know English. So no english SMS too.

Angel.Janus
04-10-2008, 11:39 PM
can all seniors bros who are interested in her pic pls PM me your email address???

i dun wan to post it on SBF... but she now said can send SOME to friends...

Angel.Janus
06-10-2008, 10:05 AM
I find that senior samsters dun really like to ask for contacts or pics on forum... but prefer to PM to me...

anyway, i posted the pics to about 8 samsters via email... hope some will try and 'help out' Yuan Yuan...

xxzz
06-10-2008, 10:39 AM
I find that senior samsters dun really like to ask for contacts or pics on forum... but prefer to PM to me...

anyway, i posted the pics to about 8 samsters via email... hope some will try and 'help out' Yuan Yuan...

By looking at your siggy below
pls up my points if you enjoy my FRs and pics... cos others jealous and anyhow cut my points...
you are invited more to lose then gain. :rolleyes:

Angel.Janus
06-10-2008, 02:06 PM
thanks bro... at least u tell me what's wrong...

kena zap by unknown samsters... saying I OKT... :cool:

others think i clone of LMP...

too many people to please...

anyway, i sending out the pic and contact to 9 other bros for this afternoon batch... hope bros who tried will enjoy...

Angel.Janus
06-10-2008, 02:39 PM
Dear bros,

if you wan to see the pics... pls PM me your email address... so i forward them to u... if not, i dunno how else to send to you...

pls, i repeat again.... I'm not OKT... I'm not clone... i now working very well in office in Changi... if come to expo area, tell me, we meet at Subway and chit chat... I not at Geylang drinking kopi and collecting money from the gals...

I only do this cos this gal gave me good service and ask me for help... apparently someone else also 'helping' her... but she did not get good response from them...

4. Hotels or pick-up near Balestier or Lavender. She will not be found along the streets of G-land...
5. Sorry to non-chinese speakers, cos she dun dun know English. So no english SMS too.

Angel.Janus
07-10-2008, 10:59 AM
dear samters... guess a lot of bros interested, and not put off by her price... asking for her pic and contacts... either tat or they jus wan to see the pics...

latest news from some bros is that she's got other bros outside helping her to promote too.... but maybe cos business is bad, she asking me to help promote to...

also tat she offers 双飞 Tarma sessions... but i do not know the price or quality of the other gal... this week boss not around, must cover for her... hyper busy...

Angel.Janus
07-10-2008, 02:00 PM
jus sent out another email for 3 senior samsters for Yuan Yuan's contact... so for all those who PMed me their emails, pls check back...

and she confirmed that Tarma is 200/ 2shots/ 2 hours...

hope can see some feedbacks from bros who gotten the numbers... cos others may still think I'm OKT to her... :D

boogee2627
07-10-2008, 02:49 PM
Bro Angel.Janus, its good to post some of YY pictures in your collection... this will help cheongsters here to decide faster instead of waiting for FRs...
cheers!!!

Today felt super low mood, so took half day off from work. Jus as about to leave office and received a mysterious sms.

"你好,我是圆圆,刚从中国来。有空吗?"

Called her up, and her sweet polite voice told me that she gotten my number from other FLs, and tat I can 'help' her out. So drove off to book one of the hotels. Book one of the rooms, then smsed her the room number.

(her knowledge of Singapore not very well, and my Chinese never pass before, so I went to somewhere near her place to minimise error.)

She arrived within 15 minutes in a low cut yellow top, can almost see her C boobs falling out liao. I cheekily scolded her of attracting too much trouble, she just giggled like small girl. Chatted to her about the current situation in Singapore, and took some private pics (sorry, cannot release).

The shower action is quite SOP, but it was fun to help her clean her C cups. Once on bed, she gave me a nice slow cat bath from my nipples as I continue to gently tune her control knobs. Her skillful tongue travelled down to polish my F1 piston, and I slowly turned her into 69 position. At first she did not like it, but I was persistent. She kept BBBj me while moaning, very shiok vibrations. I had to stop her before I CIM (forgot to ask her if allowed or not).

Helmet on, time to start the race. First insertion has to be slow, can feel the wet and tightness. So start engine at 1000rpm idling speed. YY bit her lips like those amature AV girls. When pumping at 3000 rpm, her soft moans of mixed pain and pleasure cheered me on. We changed positions a few times, and I wanted to sprint for the final lap. At 10,000 rpm her thighs wrapped around my waist and her face was as red as the Ferrari team colours. We finished together at the checker flag.

We rested in bed for a while, but she helped me remove the condom. She even did a massage for my balls, as if hungry for another round. Too bad Vit M too low, cannot liao...

Stats:

bro can pm me thanks

stick2click
07-10-2008, 03:46 PM
Hi bro shanghaifun, i agree some point you mention like put photos and good services such as 2 shots to attract bros out there. With no good services, prices are high such time you are playing hard ball. You are playing short terms and should looked into long terms so that will good rep means people will remember and come back to you.

Just my 2 cents of thoughts. :D :D

Angel.Janus
07-10-2008, 04:52 PM
bro stick2click,

i agree with you.. tat why ask her to lower the price from $120 to $100 liao... she refuse to lower further...

as for the pics, i dun wan to get her into too much trouble, tat why sending it via email to bros, instead of posting directly here...

also I not the OKT, so cannot 'control' or QC her... :p

Angel.Janus
07-10-2008, 05:58 PM
sent out another batch of 10+ emails to seniors bros... hope someone can post FR soon...

Angel.Janus
08-10-2008, 09:39 AM

Stats:

Damage: $100/1/1 . INC Room, bring own CDs

if you wan to see the pics... pls PM me your email address... so i forward them to u... if not, i dunno how else to send to you...

pls, i repeat again.... I'm not OKT... I'm not clone... i now working very well in office in Changi... if come to expo area, tell me, we meet at Subway and chit chat... I not at Geylang drinking kopi and collecting money from the gals...

emails sent out to the 5 seniors samsters... pls check...

Angel.Janus
08-10-2008, 02:08 PM
Same price... now includes room... as for which hotel, pls contact her yourself... :cool:

simon qing
12-10-2008, 05:49 PM

"你好,我是圆圆,刚从中国来。有空吗?"

Stats:

Hi Bro
Appreciate if you can PM me for the contact?
Thanks in advance.Cheers

Angel.Janus
15-10-2008, 03:17 PM
some pics she dun mind for ALL bros to see...

http://www.pixslam.com/show/1028/5ec0ec08eeb9ceac9114ffff478c482a/3/thumb3.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/1028/5ec0ec08eeb9ceac9114ffff478c482a/0/P1010217.JPG) http://www.pixslam.com/show/1028/bc5304c193512dad4088863a7c0dc9d5/3/thumb3.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/1028/bc5304c193512dad4088863a7c0dc9d5/0/P1010277.JPG) http://www.pixslam.com/show/1028/59d49135c19b0b6c9ce050fa09f86d56/3/thumb3.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/1028/59d49135c19b0b6c9ce050fa09f86d56/0/P1010278.JPG)

peter123.p
15-10-2008, 04:28 PM
Hi Bro Angel.Janus,

It seem like this 3 thread are promoting same Gal (Yuan2 or Lucy) :confused:

Hope bro can clarify or else i may instead of having 3 different new bonk but actually RTF 3 times! :p (joking!)

May below link help u to check it out ?

SEXY HOT KTV YuanYuan...with Pics (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/98181-sexy-hot-ktv-yuanyuan-pics.html)

Tag Team PRC Angel Lucy.Both 36C with pink Nips. (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/97045-tag-team-prc-angel-lucy-both-36c-pink-nips.html)

Anyway,Many Thanks to TS & above link's Bro for sharing thier gd found to SBF bros.

Just keep coming with yo Good Found, :D CHEERS !

Angel.Janus
15-10-2008, 05:26 PM
bro Peter123,

if u dun mind, i pass u Yuan Yuan's contact number... u verify with the other two TS??

as her, i will not be surprised if it's multiple threads... cos i not the original founder of this gal.. and she has experience before, so got ask other bros to help her advertise...

maninsinsha
15-10-2008, 05:35 PM
Hi bro Angel Janus,

Is her HP number ends with xxxxx978?? If it is, then she is Lena..

Cheers and peace.....:)

Angel.Janus
15-10-2008, 05:42 PM
BINGO....

tat's the gal...

johnny19881988
15-10-2008, 05:45 PM
Hi,

Keen in yuan yuan.
By the way, just saw your post and say the price $100 inculde room?
Can email me her pic and ctc.
Thank.
[email protected]

peter123.p
15-10-2008, 06:01 PM
bro Peter123,

if u dun mind, i pass u Yuan Yuan's contact number... u verify with the other two TS??

as her, i will not be surprised if it's multiple threads... cos i not the original founder of this gal.. and she has experience before, so got ask other bros to help her advertise...

Hi Bro Angel.Janus,

Ya ,it the same no from Bro Shanghaifan.

Anyway if gd Gem no harm have more ppl help to promoting but scare long Q to Jurong liao . . . :p

Salute to TS & Bros spend time , sharing Spirits to keep SBF in Fantastic level always !

Happy Cheonging !:D

Angel.Janus
17-10-2008, 11:33 AM
sorry, can't share now... points too low for me to send out PMs...

wish all bros are happy to get the contact... :)

shanghaifun
17-10-2008, 12:33 PM
Hi Bro Angel.Janus,

Ya ,it the same no from Bro Shanghaifan.

Anyway if gd Gem no harm have more ppl help to promoting but scare long Q to Jurong liao . . . :p

Salute to TS & Bros spend time , sharing Spirits to keep SBF in Fantastic level always !

Happy Cheonging !:D

bro..confirm is the same gem lah... u still own me a FR..hehe..