PDA

View Full Version : Investment Bonking

Lehmann bros
03-10-2008, 06:19 PM
Today's market has rebounded slightly with a rare find over in the eastern side of Spore. The index climbed 2.81% following news of a secluded massage firm providing exclusive services. Company XYZ has boast profits due to its entire shop dedicated to one customer at a time. Full privacy and its reclusiveness has added to the financial strength of this company. Classical music, dim lightings, candles and hygiene are some of its other strong points.
XYZ company is operated by the CEO and the CEO alone. No other employees or clients have access to company operations whilst you are dealing the CEO.
Profile of CEO
Origin : China, Beijing.
Name : Vietnam's currency x 2
Assets : 34 B-illion
Outlook : Positive (under dim light)
Intangible Assets : Accomodating, relaxed, friendly, chatty
Other Assets : Allows autoroam and other negotiables upon persuasion.
Liquidity : Yes
Profile of XYZ
Price : SGD30
Option price : SGD50
Off balance sheet : An hour of relaxing therapy and another hour of play (CEO took her time, literally had to cox each piece of clothing off) Paid for one hour only though. Time, money and agenda are all negotiable.
Moodyz Rating : A3
Analyst Recommendation : Buy
Downside : Returning home in one month, average outlook.

owen10
04-10-2008, 02:29 AM
bro u muz b badly burnt by d stk mkt til u assimilate financial jargons into a sex forum. *LOL*

a good attempt BUT oso in danger of bein out of point as attempts of injecting some humour in yr post may end up with bros havin difficulty deciphering wat u r tryin to tell them!

muz not 4get not all bros in tis forum may b as financially intellectual as u ah! :D

themoderator
04-10-2008, 07:42 AM
Ha bro
I liked alll the FR especially this

yonglee
04-10-2008, 07:46 AM
Quite interesting FR so do i need to send in my resume before i can work with them?:D

P/S: Can i hav their contact?:D

Lauteko
04-10-2008, 08:03 AM
Ha bro
I liked alll the FR especially this

You must try harder. Wat is the name of Viet Currency??? "Dong". Now you get it? :D

kaira999
04-10-2008, 08:34 AM
lol. Thats a good one. Now you have shown us the financial fact sheet, how do we go about starting with the investment?:D

Xgenre
04-10-2008, 09:03 AM
You must try harder. Wat is the name of Viet Currency??? "Dong". Now you get it? :D

I think he did get it. It's just that you don't understand that he understood. Read his comments again. May i have her contacts Ts? I like the fact the whole shop is closed when there is a customer.

Lehmann bros
04-10-2008, 06:26 PM
Market fell by 5.50% today after company HZ declared a SGD$140 write- down. Company HZ is one of the heavily traded companies and also a favourites amongst local investors. This is the one of the biggest one day fall in 2 years. One of the staff at HZ company exemplified the common mistake of unpleasant and transactional demeanor leading to a 30% fall in the value of this company.

Profile of Staff

Origin : Malaysia
Name : Lina
Assets : Small
Outlook : Negative (Heavily leveraged on make-up)
Short term liabilities : Unable to produce competitive products. (ie) piano player. Company HZ's sales had previously relied on the quality of its main product.
Long term liabilites : Hard sell the top end goods without producing results.

Price of Company HZ : SGD40
Forecast dividends : Body Scrub
Actual Dividends : Covered only 20% of my back (Lower dividends due to lack of time)

Option price : SGD50 (Contract does not cover autoroam/nudity) (Underlying unable to rise) Near to maturity, option still out of the money

Hence persuaded to go into OTC futures trading,
Futures price : SGD100 (Contract includes nudity and intercourse) Underlying price rose but did not managed to ejaculate due to time-watching, mechanical-ness and low confidence (Gloomy expression) of investor/employee) Matured out of the money.

Off Balance Sheet : Employee was unfriendly and misrepresented the company. A quick review of other members during break did not boost morale as the outlook was also negative. CEO of the company however, has great asset and backing despite age. She is reputed in the industry but current management teams are mediocre nearing incompetent.

Moodyz Rating : B2
Analyst Recommendation : Hold
Downside : Great place / environment backed by capable CEO however management and staff has to go through some restructuring.

Lehmann bros
04-10-2008, 06:29 PM
Market fell by 5.50% today after company HZ declared a SGD$140 write- down. Company HZ is one of the heavily traded companies and also a favourites amongst local investors. This is the one of the biggest one day fall in 2 years. One of the staff at HZ company exemplified the common mistake of unpleasant and transactional demeanor leading to a 30% fall in the value of this company.

Profile of Staff

Origin : Malaysia
Name : Lin- na(or)da
Assets : Small
Other Assets : Really Skinny.
Outlook : Negative (Heavily leveraged on make-up)
Short term liabilities : Unable to produce competitive products. (ie) piano player. Company HZ's sales had previously relied on the quality of its main product.
Long term liabilites : Hard sell the top end goods without producing results.

Price of Company HZ : SGD40
Forecast dividends : Body Scrub
Actual Dividends : Covered only 20% of my back (Lower dividends due to lack of time)

Option price : SGD50 (Contract does not cover autoroam/nudity) (Underlying unable to rise) Near to maturity, option still out of the money

Hence persuaded to go into OTC futures trading,
Futures price : SGD100 (Contract includes nudity and intercourse) Underlying price rose but did not managed to ejaculate due to time-watching, mechanical-ness and low confidence (Gloomy expression) of investor/employee) Matured out of the money.

Off Balance Sheet : Employee was unfriendly and misrepresented the company. A quick review of other members during break did not boost morale as the outlook was also negative. CEO of the company however, has great asset and backing despite age. She is reputed in the industry but current management teams are mediocre nearing incompetent.

Moodyz Rating : B2
Analyst Recommendation : Hold
Downside : Great place / environment backed by capable CEO however management and staff has to go through some restructuring.

Xgenre
05-10-2008, 08:20 AM
XYZ company is operated by the CEO and the CEO alone. No other employees or clients have access to company operations whilst you are dealing the CEO.

Is the above still true? Is it still a one man operation or has she gotten another staff in from Malaysia? Or is the malaysian lady in another location? Your fr is innovative at first but frustrating and confusing.

songbird
05-10-2008, 08:58 AM
Whahahaha... what a global mindset he has! :p

ShittyAss
05-10-2008, 02:02 PM

I wonder where is the centralise area for all his global investment activities??:confused: n0 location indicated sia..or did i not read it thoroughly?? Only mentioned eastern side of sillypore..

Lehmann bros
05-10-2008, 03:46 PM
Would like to thank all for reading and participating in this thread. This investment arm is created primarily to review and analyse certain companies in this sector/industry from time to time. Companies are reviewed at random and without any other agenda except to promote free information in the marketplace. If in any case, nature of reports is deemed confusing or inaccrurate, do PM me to clarification and further advise.

The above and following report(s) is/are for informational purposes only and it should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy the securities or other instruments mentioned in it. Material contained in this publication should not be considered legal, tax, investment, financial or other professional advice. Please consult with your attorney, tax advisor, accountant or other professionals (eg doctors) for advice concerning your particular circumstances.
Please note that any opinions, estimates or forecasts regarding the companies and market made by Lehmann Bros or their employees are theirs alone and do not represent opinions, estimates or forecasts of the general public.References to such institutions do not imply that Lehmann Bros management adopt, support or confirm in any way benefit from the recommendation or references made therein.

All information contained herein is obtained by Lehmann Bros from sources believed by Lehmann Bros to be accurate and reliable. Because of the possibility of human and mechanical error as well as other factors, neither Lehmann Bros nor the Information Providers are responsible for any errors or omissions, either Lehmann Bros’s or the Information Providers'. ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.

Lehmann bros
05-10-2008, 04:13 PM
Market closed this week at 981.27 today (+1.00%). Trade volume went up due to optimism in the air after Congress has approved US700billion financial bailout and US Treasury has vowed quick action.
Top gainer of the day includes Company ZWS located in the central region of the island. Other gainers include textile industry and ica.

Profile of ZWS

Price : SGD38
Option price : SGD40
Background Info : Well decored. Clean. Individual Bath
Downside : Curtained Door.
LT Assets : Service orientated front line staff.

Profile of Employee
Origin : China
Assets : Above industry average
Outlook : Positive in ST/LT
Intangible asset : Friendly, relaxed and audible sounds when touched.
Performance : Sat beside bed with bedroom eyes with one leg raised for viewing and touching purposes. Standard quality hand-ling services.
Other Assets : Fairly strong balance sheet and liquidity. Pleasant deposition. Option Price Negotiable.

Moodyz Rating : A2
Analyst Recommendation : Buy if you are not looking at mssg quality. More for investors concerned with outlook.
Downside : Barely had much mssg / msh. However, customer service and presentation more than made up for it.

soundworks
05-10-2008, 07:40 PM
Guess bro lehman must be in financial world. any tips for tomorrow market.:)

SammyHulk
05-10-2008, 07:52 PM
How to buy into the market if interested in the investment? Any consultations /further info available or appointments need to setup 1st??:p:D

kefuso
05-10-2008, 09:47 PM
How to buy into the market if interested in the investment? Any consultations /further info available or appointments need to setup 1st??:p:D

I wonder if bro Lehmann allows us to do contra trading with those CEOs shares recommended by him...are they in listed on main board as blue chip??? Or it's simply a matter of just inside trading by you and those CEOs??? :rolleyes:

themoderator
05-10-2008, 11:48 PM

Global mindset but focussed prick.

Actually the intention of this thread , I guess , is to try to get votes for t
the financial bailout.

Pm the location of 1 dear and not 2.

ol'coyote
06-10-2008, 08:47 AM
Today's market has rebounded slightly with a rare find over in the eastern side of Spore.
Moodyz Rating : A3
Analyst Recommendation : Buy
Downside : Returning home in one month, average outlook.

interesting FR...
in terms of presentation and information...

have also just noticed someone using the same avatar as me...

13a13y13lue
06-10-2008, 02:43 PM
TS bro, great FR! I like your sense of humorous. Keep on going. :cool:

kronthos
06-10-2008, 06:02 PM
Love this reading.

nuclearkid
07-10-2008, 08:52 AM
Is short selling permissible (I'll pay when I have the money) or does the ban till 17 October applies? :D

Good creativity there, bro Lehmann...

nihonjin
07-10-2008, 10:56 PM
Would like to thank all for reading and participating in this thread.

Bro,
u hv a novel way of writing FR, but is it juz for our reading pleasure only?
I hv not seen ur professional advice to other potential investors on how to invest. We need market reports from others too leh....

13a13y13lue
21-10-2008, 01:15 PM
Visit company XYZ yesterday. Thx TS for the direction.

Dong Dong was available. So quick quick process to the massage room. Striped and lied on the bed. Massage was professional. She knows where to press and how much strength to put on. After 40 minutes on the back, she ask me to roll over. Another 15 minutes massage of legs, she started to focus on inner thigh area and proceed Juan Gen.

GQ was pop up after the whole section done. I opt for HJ, which I thought she only offer this. She striped herself and give me a licking on the nips, while I was playing her pair of melons. I asked her to lie down and servise her back. I poked my finger into her juicy hole. She was damn wet. She was playing with my didi and rub the balls, with sound effect.

She put a helmet on my little bro and proceed BJ. Suction was good and sometimes deepthroat. I was surprised and it's really shiok. I kept puming in her mouth in my standing poistion while she was lying until I load millions of my soldiers into her mouth.

Here is my states:
Name - Dong Dong
Hometow - Beijing
Age - nearly 30, she claimed
Look - 6.5/10
Body - 6.5/10, a bit bah bah
Boob - 34C, very handful
Massage - 8.5/10
Jua Gan - 8/10
HJ - 7/10
BJ - 8/10
GFE - 8/10, very talkative
RTF - Yes
Damage - $120, all in

Overall service was good. I would rate 8/10. She is not time watcher. The whole section took about 2 hrs.

Dong Dong is going back Beijing in Nov. I will try her again before her departure and try to find out whether FJ is possible.:p

Sorry for my poor english. :o

Lehmann bros
21-10-2008, 01:59 PM
Yes very very very talkative/charisamatic CEO.
Her company provides services after hours too. Called her to attend an emergency meeting after midnight, CEO was obilging in this current market. Convenient as nice meeting rooms (hotel) near her home.
One of the better performers in that sector.

Visit company XYZ yesterday. Thx TS for the direction.

Dong Dong was available. So quick quick process to the massage room. Striped and lied on the bed. Massage was professional. She knows where to press and how much strength to put on. After 40 minutes on the back, she ask me to roll over. Another 15 minutes massage of legs, she started to focus on inner thigh area and proceed Juan Gen.

GQ was pop up after the whole section done. I opt for HJ, which I thought she only offer this. She striped herself and give me a licking on the nips, while I was playing her pair of melons. I asked her to lie down and servise her back. I poked my finger into her juicy hole. She was damn wet. She was playing with my didi and rub the balls, with sound effect.

She put a helmet on my little bro and proceed BJ. Suction was good and sometimes deepthroat. I was surprised and it's really shiok. I kept puming in her mouth in my standing poistion while she was lying until I load millions of my soldiers into her mouth.

Here is my states:
Name - Dong Dong
Hometow - Beijing
Age - nearly 30, she claimed
Look - 6.5/10
Body - 6.5/10, a bit bah bah
Boob - 34C, very handful
Massage - 8.5/10
Jua Gan - 8/10
HJ - 7/10
BJ - 8/10
GFE - 8/10, very talkative
RTF - Yes
Damage - $120, all in

Overall service was good. I would rate 8/10. She is not time watcher. The whole section took about 2 hrs.

Dong Dong is going back Beijing in Nov. I will try her again before her departure and try to find out whether FJ is possible.:p

Sorry for my poor english. :o