PDA

View Full Version : Yue Zi (leaves) - Fantasy Come True

Willie
03-10-2008, 02:07 AM
I must first confess that I have been a bit selfish for the last 3 weeks, though I have shared Suki's sister in another thread, but I have failed to share a even better gem I found.....until now.

Some 3 weeks ago, I got a call from Sichuan from a gal I used to know when she was in Singapore telling me to take care of her friend who have just arrived. Well as usual, I agreed but deep inside me, I was thinking must be thinking I am a carrothead ! Well, she told me I must take care of her friend as she is really beautiful, innocent and have never been on the line before...though she had 2 previous friend in Sichuan. Who you kidding, I thought......I thought wrong!

Anyway, since I had nothing much to do on a Tuesday nite, I decided to meet her up. My 1st sight of her was nothing to shout about, she didn't have the killer look and was rather short. When she got into the car, I was beginning to doubt........but then my car wasn't that well lit too, so I thought might as well have a better look later in the room.

When you got to my favouraite hotel at Lor 22 and she got out of the car, the damn hotel recept guy was like googling and salivating already. That was when I started to take note of her flawless complexion, shapely legs and awesome body.......damn I must have been blind earlier on in the car.

We got into the room and she sat on the bed, looking real shyly at me. I started stripping my clothes off and she just sat there and looked away....then I realised and it struck me that this was her 1st time in a room with a stranger...who is about to eat her up.

I took some time to coax her into allowing me to remove her clothing, brought her to the bathroom and taught her how to bathe me and examine a dick. Yes, she was indeed shapely (a wee bit of tummy), nice smooth skin and a flawless beautiful face......really damn classic chinese beauty!

After the shower, we chatted for a while and I found out more about her and her 2 ex.....and she shyly told me that she had never ever had a climax before.........lidat ah, I must do something then.....and whipped out my Durex Play.....and the rest was history...I have one hell of time. But that was not the best part.

The best part......when I sucked on those damn nips, MILK HOLY MILK came out of them:eek::eek::eek:She is only 23, not married, never had babies and a super tight pussy with free flowing tits. I have been fooling around for 30 years and God knows I know when I have found a GEM....this was it, I am going to keep her for myself...arse hole right?

Well before you bros start condemning me or zapping me, I found my heart and decided to share her, at least for the next 3 days....she is leaving on Monday 6th Oct. She is highly innocent, naive even....thus highly playable, tell her what you want and most of the time she will be willing to do it for you, at least for me;)

She will only work at 81 Chinatown, damage is $80/1/1 or $120/1/1.5 (remember to invest in Durex Play...damn shiok, see her climax).....milk included, but room and CD your own. My ratings of her are as follows:

Face: 9/10 (classic beauty and flawless complexion)
Body: 8/10 (well proportioned, nice legs, would have been 9 if not for the wee bit of tummy)
Boobs: ???(dunno how to rate, B+ with milk lotsa milk)
BJ: 4/10 (BJ with condom only, she is so new, must teach her but willing to learn so can be quite fun)
FJ: 8/10 (damn tight and wet, if you are using Durex Play to stimulate her)
RTF: I kept her for myself for 3 weeks, need I say more!

She intend only to have 6 bros each day, Fri, Sat & Sun, after that close shop for me on Monday before she leaves. Those interested pls PM me, this one not to be missed, even the milk alone already worth it liao!

onion_rings
03-10-2008, 03:54 AM
She intend only to have 6 bros each day, Fri, Sat & Sun, after that close shop for me on Monday before she leaves. Those interested pls PM me, this one not to be missed, even the milk alone already worth it liao!

Ya bro Willie indeed ur an arsehole :D Your FR write until i damn gian gian... But only 3 days b4 she leaves den u recommend to us... Lidat how to try this gem when im still outstation? haizz not fair lehz... How can u be so cruel? Will she be coming back? :p

addictedtonitro
03-10-2008, 04:43 AM
bro. Can let me try? Promise I won't take her away from u. Hee. Thanks man.

Willie
03-10-2008, 08:40 AM
All request and PM replied....cheong ah! 3 days of fresh milk from China no need testing from AVA hor!

Willie
03-10-2008, 09:49 AM
Sorry boss sammy, juz trying to keep this on the front page....3 day only lah.

Darkknight007
03-10-2008, 11:56 AM
hi bro. i did like to have the milk milk:D. do pm me the contact..thanks

Willie
03-10-2008, 02:06 PM
Ya bro Willie indeed ur an arsehole :D Your FR write until i damn gian gian... But only 3 days b4 she leaves den u recommend to us... Lidat how to try this gem when im still outstation? haizz not fair lehz... How can u be so cruel? Will she be coming back? :p

bro, not sure she coming back or not, but this one missed, you damn sayang lor. fly back for a quickie lah:p

wolfmaster
03-10-2008, 02:20 PM
Brother:
u must die die share this gem before she leave man....

pm u for contacts...

Willie
03-10-2008, 02:51 PM
Some ass make appointment with her at 1400 hrs and didn't show up.......and refused to pick up her calls after that. Bro with HP no 9xxx7877, pls have some sense, the poor girl is just trying to make a living, dun expose her to unnecessary risk mah! If you have so high taste, see already dun like at least can tell her lor:mad:

Have told her to ask all bros to book room and give her the room nos at H81, otherwise dun want her to waste her time. Pls understand and dun stress her unnecessary mah. Have fun & Cheers!

PS - appreciate if the bro that have tried her earlier in the morning can give FR.

xhardboiled
03-10-2008, 03:22 PM
Wah. How come she is lactating ? She must b a new or ex mother right? I m curious. Can anyone else here verify ? Thx

13a13y13lue
03-10-2008, 05:29 PM
Bro Willie,

u damn selfish ah!?:mad:
u hide this gem until last minute. I'm still in Frankfurt, then how to catch the fresh milk without Melamine?:cool:

Willie
03-10-2008, 05:47 PM
Wah. How come she is lactating ? She must b a new or ex mother right? I m curious. Can anyone else here verify ? Thx

She told me she had a miscarriage recently. Any bro can confirm, this will cause lactating?

Chinababes2001
03-10-2008, 06:23 PM
this is possible but very very unlikely!
unless she lost her baby in the third tri-mester of her pregnancy!

and mothers normally dun lactate so much in the beginning stages...
the milk will start flowing only if people keep sucking them ;)

Willie
03-10-2008, 06:43 PM
this is possible but very very unlikely!
unless she lost her baby in the third tri-mester of her pregnancy!

and mothers normally dun lactate so much in the beginning stages...
the milk will start flowing only if people keep sucking them ;)

That's odd, she definitely doesn't look like a mummy and tightness is there. Yet the milk is quite free flowing, squeeze a bit already shoot out liao. Can some bros a bit more experience in this try her out and let us know?:D

Oceanlee
03-10-2008, 06:46 PM
Some ass make appointment with her at 1400 hrs and didn't show up.......and refused to pick up her calls after that. Bro with HP no 9xxx7877, pls have some sense, the poor girl is just trying to make a living, dun expose her to unnecessary risk mah! If you have so high taste, see already dun like at least can tell her lor:mad:

Have told her to ask all bros to book room and give her the room nos at H81, otherwise dun want her to waste her time. Pls understand and dun stress her unnecessary mah. Have fun & Cheers!

PS - appreciate if the bro that have tried her earlier in the morning can give FR.

Maybe the bro will like to explain why see oredi dun like, cos Bro TS had stated that Face are 9/10 & Body 8/10 wor ??/ :eek:
I am still waiting to see positive FR before decide. ;)

Wonder who so Bo Liao lah
Going for my Usual gal for massage now. :D

RUNWEST
04-10-2008, 12:15 AM
I must first confess that I have been a bit selfish for the last 3 weeks, though I have shared Suki's sister in another thread, but I have failed to share a even better gem I found.....until now.

Some 3 weeks ago, I got a call from Sichuan from a gal I used to know when she was in Singapore telling me to take care of her friend who have just arrived. Well as usual, I agreed but deep inside me, I was thinking must be thinking I am a carrothead ! Well, she told me I must take care of her friend as she is really beautiful, innocent and have never been on the line before...though she had 2 previous friend in Sichuan. Who you kidding, I thought......I thought wrong!

Anyway, since I had nothing much to do on a Tuesday nite, I decided to meet her up. My 1st sight of her was nothing to shout about, she didn't have the killer look and was rather short. When she got into the car, I was beginning to doubt........but then my car wasn't that well lit too, so I thought might as well have a better look later in the room.

When you got to my favouraite hotel at Lor 22 and she got out of the car, the damn hotel recept guy was like googling and salivating already. That was when I started to take note of her flawless complexion, shapely legs and awesome body.......damn I must have been blind earlier on in the car.

We got into the room and she sat on the bed, looking real shyly at me. I started stripping my clothes off and she just sat there and looked away....then I realised and it struck me that this was her 1st time in a room with a stranger...who is about to eat her up.

I took some time to coax her into allowing me to remove her clothing, brought her to the bathroom and taught her how to bathe me and examine a dick. Yes, she was indeed shapely (a wee bit of tummy), nice smooth skin and a flawless beautiful face......really damn classic chinese beauty!

After the shower, we chatted for a while and I found out more about her and her 2 ex.....and she shyly told me that she had never ever had a climax before.........lidat ah, I must do something then.....and whipped out my Durex Play.....and the rest was history...I have one hell of time. But that was not the best part.

The best part......when I sucked on those damn nips, MILK HOLY MILK came out of them:eek::eek::eek:She is only 23, not married, never had babies and a super tight pussy with free flowing tits. I have been fooling around for 30 years and God knows I know when I have found a GEM....this was it, I am going to keep her for myself...arse hole right?

Well before you bros start condemning me or zapping me, I found my heart and decided to share her, at least for the next 3 days....she is leaving on Monday 6th Oct. She is highly innocent, naive even....thus highly playable, tell her what you want and most of the time she will be willing to do it for you, at least for me;)

She will only work at 81 Chinatown, damage is $80/1/1 or $120/1/1.5 (remember to invest in Durex Play...damn shiok, see her climax).....milk included, but room and CD your own. My ratings of her are as follows:

Body: 8/10 (well proportioned, nice legs, would have been 9 if not for the wee bit of tummy)
BJ: 4/10 (BJ with condom only, she is so new, must teach her but willing to learn so can be quite fun)

jus feels tat is over-rated and FR abit to spicy to get her more attn..
Attitude-> gd

waiwaiz
04-10-2008, 01:43 AM
Heres my FR......Thks to TS for her CTC

I sms her in the morning, but shes say only free after 3.30pm. Its ok with me, so confirm the appt.:D.......

Suddenly around 2.30pm she sms me saying she can make it earlier.... ( Now i know coz, her 2.00pm appt put her aeroplane....as described by TS). So i rush down as early as posssible.... Booked a room and sms her the room no. Once inside the room, the usual tcss, before getting down to business.

My 1st request......... do a strip show for me.....she obliged
After the show.....we proceed to shower.

My 2nd request..........let me 15min to do whatever i want....she hesitated for a while but i ensure her to trust me. She say shit...when i took out the durex play( advice by TS). I tied up her hands and proceed with my play.....haha.....can tell she horny person. After 15min of wet play with her pussy.......i ask if she wan me to untie her...she say don't need.....haha....shes enjoying and loving it......:D. Then her turn to attack me......kiss all the way down to BJ me(with cap). Then she move on to ride me...After a while, my turn to go on top. While humping her.......

My 3nd request.........talk dirty to me......she did. She told me about the time she broke off with her boyfriend and his 2 friends took advantage of her. Thats her 1st 3p (MMF). she was drunk at that time...(Not sure if its true). By the time she finished the story.....all my cum are already in the condom.......:D. I enjoy screwing and listening to dirty story.....haha
After the session...she not a time watcher. We continue tcss in the room, and its me who wanted to go off bcoz of dinner appt.

PS: above are just my honest FR. She able to fulfill some of my fantasy...i feel great....i enjoy very much.
PS: I like light bondage, but I'm not recommending all bros to try that. It depend on chemistry..just happen she clicked with me and trust me. So all bros don't go bring handcuff. whip or studded belt to meet her. I'm not responsible for any incident or any unhappiness ocur......

I pay her $80+ $20 tips and leave Chinatown a happy man......
The rest are as TS describe regarding her look .
Didn't try her milk.....I'm not thirsty...
Didn't french with her...coz i'm didn't want
Didn't ask for BBBj....coz i'm not into that also..
Service 8/10.........happy bonking everyone......:D

Willie
04-10-2008, 09:33 AM
Heres my FR......Thks to TS for her CTC

I sms her in the morning, but shes say only free after 3.30pm. Its ok with me, so confirm the appt.:D.......

Suddenly around 2.30pm she sms me saying she can make it earlier.... ( Now i know coz, her 2.00pm appt put her aeroplane....as described by TS). So i rush down as early as posssible.... Booked a room and sms her the room no. Once inside the room, the usual tcss, before getting down to business.

My 1st request......... do a strip show for me.....she obliged
After the show.....we proceed to shower.

My 2nd request..........let me 15min to do whatever i want....she hesitated for a while but i ensure her to trust me. She say shit...when i took out the durex play( advice by TS). I tied up her hands and proceed with my play.....haha.....can tell she horny person. After 15min of wet play with her pussy.......i ask if she wan me to untie her...she say don't need.....haha....shes enjoying and loving it......:D. Then her turn to attack me......kiss all the way down to BJ me(with cap). Then she move on to ride me...After a while, my turn to go on top. While humping her.......

My 3nd request.........talk dirty to me......she did. She told me about the time she broke off with her boyfriend and his 2 friends took advantage of her. Thats her 1st 3p (MMF). she was drunk at that time...(Not sure if its true). By the time she finished the story.....all my cum are already in the condom.......:D. I enjoy screwing and listening to dirty story.....haha
After the session...she not a time watcher. We continue tcss in the room, and its me who wanted to go off bcoz of dinner appt.

PS: above are just my honest FR. She able to fulfill some of my fantasy...i feel great....i enjoy very much.
PS: I like light bondage, but I'm not recommending all bros to try that. It depend on chemistry..just happen she clicked with me and trust me. So all bros don't go bring handcuff. whip or studded belt to meet her. I'm not responsible for any incident or any unhappiness ocur......

I pay her $80+ $20 tips and leave Chinatown a happy man......
The rest are as TS describe regarding her look .
Didn't try her milk.....I'm not thirsty...
Didn't french with her...coz i'm didn't want
Didn't ask for BBBj....coz i'm not into that also..
Service 8/10.........happy bonking everyone......:D

Thank you for the FR, thankfully...it helps to clear some air. In any case, I have already given out the nos to more than 20 bros. I will not be replying to any further PMs for her nos. Cheers!

stockmaster76
04-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Got better one?? Die Die must try...

SinDellman
04-10-2008, 03:50 PM
Wanted to thanks bro Willie for the ctc and send off Yue Zi.

Wanted an early slot but time was no good for her and so quess I have to wait for another time when she is back (hopefully)....

dex34dex34dex34
05-10-2008, 12:32 AM
Thanks Willie for giving the contact and I had a session with Yue Zi this everning. I wanted to booked a slot on Sun but she would not be available. Have to change to today and it is luck that I can make it this everning.

Face: 9/10 (really beautiful)
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 7
BJ: 7/10 (Bro Willie said she was new, but I think she was trained in these two days already)
FJ: 8/10
RTF: Yes. Yue Zi said she planned to be back in November.

Willie
05-10-2008, 01:15 AM
Wanted to thanks bro Willie for the ctc and send off Yue Zi.

Wanted an early slot but time was no good for her and so quess I have to wait for another time when she is back (hopefully)....

some lucky guy, managed to get her to agree to an overnight deal:rolleyes:

daydevil89
05-10-2008, 12:11 PM
Bro Willie!!!!!! Thank you for the contact!!!!!!!!!!! You damn Jia Lat lah!!!! hold her for so long before releasing!!!!!
Anyway... I know that she did not like the idea of FL until now... so not your fault lah.... hehehe :p

First look at Ye Zi, she really look like Apple Hong (洪乙心) 75% resemblence!!!! Invited her in the room and ice immediately broken... she is chatty and not too shy as she works in KTV before doing this... took a shot shower together because her schedule is very pack and I dun want to waste too much time in the bathroom...
On the bed I did not even give her time to service me... I started to catbath her from neck to boobs to tummy to groin then.... the clits and pussy....
Her moan was natural... non faking... occasionally open her eyes half way to peep at me... twisting her head side to side to counter the shiokness from my painting.... she was drooling wet and request me to cap and mount her...
After a few pump... she wanted me to lie down and ride me... i oblidged... during her ride... i realise she tries to adjust my dick head to a position that she feels good and then she started to ride faster and faster till she cum... wow... am I the lucky one or wat... she laid flat on me to rest while i continue to pump from below... her moan was ringing at my ear...
As she is tired after she came... i started to missionary her and wow... she is wet!!! every stroke with ease and beacuse I use the 0.03 CD... I can feel her right in side!!! the pump got intense and i have no intention to hold back... turbo kicks in and the rest is history!!!!

Ratings:
Look: 9/10 (really like Apple Hong with eyes that talks!!!)
Body: 8/10 (little tummy but ok for me)
Skin: 8/10 (smooth with slight tan)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (B+ nicely done... come with eraser head nips)
BJ: no chance
Painting: 7/10 (responsive)
Frenching: 6/10 (she french in a different way... bros that try will know)
FJ: 8.5/10 (tried a few position and she is quite wet)

Bro Willie, Actually i got her for a overnite deal but forgot that I have appointment for morning jog with my friend... therefore I RTF her the very nite as her last customer... and its not a overnite deal.... We chatted alot and understood her situation... Try to help within my limit by giving her extras... we tried alot of stuff too... and I won't mention it here because she just did it for me...

jwong
05-10-2008, 12:17 PM
Thanks Bro Willie for the contact,

I called her yesterday but no available ..suay..dissappointed :(

Willie
05-10-2008, 12:20 PM
Bro Willie!!!!!! Thank you for the contact!!!!!!!!!!! You damn Jia Lat lah!!!! hold her for so long before releasing!!!!!
Anyway... I know that she did not like the idea of FL until now... so not your fault lah.... hehehe :p

First look at Ye Zi, she really look like Apple Hong (洪乙心) 75% resemblence!!!! Invited her in the room and ice immediately broken... she is chatty and not too shy as she works in KTV before doing this... took a shot shower together because her schedule is very pack and I dun want to waste too much time in the bathroom...
On the bed I did not even give her time to service me... I started to catbath her from neck to boobs to tummy to groin then.... the clits and pussy....
Her moan was natural... non faking... occasionally open her eyes half way to peep at me... twisting her head side to side to counter the shiokness from my painting.... she was drooling wet and request me to cap and mount her...
After a few pump... she wanted me to lie down and ride me... i oblidged... during her ride... i realise she tries to adjust my dick head to a position that she feels good and then she started to ride faster and faster till she cum... wow... am I the lucky one or wat... she laid flat on me to rest while i continue to pump from below... her moan was ringing at my ear...
As she is tired after she came... i started to missionary her and wow... she is wet!!! every stroke with ease and beacuse I use the 0.03 CD... I can feel her right in side!!! the pump got intense and i have no intention to hold back... turbo kicks in and the rest is history!!!!

Ratings:
Look: 9/10 (really like Apple Hong with eyes that talks!!!)
Body: 8/10 (little tummy but ok for me)
Skin: 8/10 (smooth with slight tan)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (B+ nicely done... come with eraser head nips)
BJ: no chance
Painting: 7/10 (responsive)
Frenching: 6/10 (she french in a different way... bros that try will know)
FJ: 8.5/10 (tried a few position and she is quite wet)

Bro Willie, Actually i got her for a overnite deal but forgot that I have appointment for morning jog with my friend... therefore I RTF her the very nite as her last customer... and its not a overnite deal.... We chatted alot and understood her situation... Try to help within my limit by giving her extras... we tried alot of stuff too... and I won't mention it here because she just did it for me...

Glad you enjoyed your session....I have stopped giving out her nos and she has also msg me that she will not want to work today. But if those bros that still have her nos, you can try your luck....otherwise see whether she wants to come back or not.
Cheers!

Willie
05-10-2008, 12:24 PM
Thanks Bro Willie for the contact,

I called her yesterday but no available ..suay..dissappointed

bro, some people just dun know how lucky they are, got 2 bros managed to get appt with her and then areoplane her. really dun understand what these people look for, looks she has got, body she has got, service she has got....what else you want, can't be free right?:(:o:(:o

jwong
05-10-2008, 12:29 PM
Walau ye...such bros must take to "ta pah" ...I feel sad for her too ..let ppl fang fei chi...Pity her..just wana earn $$ kena played out by irresponsible bros..

daydevil89
05-10-2008, 12:47 PM
bro, some people just dun know how lucky they are, got 2 bros managed to get appt with her and then areoplane her. really dun understand what these people look for, looks she has got, body she has got, service she has got....what else you want, can't be free right?:(:o:(:o

Yah... she told me that she planned her schedule and i feel she did a good job by noting the appointments down on note books so that she won't forget... these assholes that fly her aeroplane are really shit heads!!!!
And Yes!!! she have all that bro Willie mentioned... and she is the top 5% list of all the FLs I have tried...

daydevil89
05-10-2008, 12:52 PM
jus feels tat is over-rated and FR abit to spicy to get her more attn..
Attitude-> gd

Bro Runwest, bulom try bulom tahu, scally try hari hari mau!!!! :p

gambit88
05-10-2008, 08:39 PM
Just want to say I am one of those lucky bro that did manage to on Ye Zi today. Many Thanks to Willie for this wonderful opportunity.

But for me really tough life, because I am the 9am slot :(. Where can find so devoted cheongster that wake up early morning and travel all the way to china town for a bonk?

The moment I lay my eyes on Ye Zi. WOW ! WOW !! WOW !!!
All the hassle of doing this early morning bonk was worth it.
MY GOD!!!! SHE IS PREETY !!!!

I wouldn't go into too much details regarding the bonk, but i must say
Ye Zi is the BEST BONK I have in 2008.

She deserves Top Marks on her Apple Hong Looks, Radiant Eyes, Shu Qi Lips, Milky Boobs, Sweet Love Juice and Superb GFE.

What more can a guy ask for :confused:

This weekend i really Bro Willie supporter, Saturday just on Rita, Sunday on Ye Zi.
Now my 2 legs shaking already....

Rita (sat) + Ye Zi (sun) + L81 & C81 Charges
$100 + $120 + $50 = $270

There goes all my Growth Divendends.

My dream fantasy would be a tarma session by Rita & Ye Zi.
Bro Willie you think this idea possible? :D

gambit88
05-10-2008, 09:30 PM
Combed the web for a while.
Think the below Apple Hong photo looks quite like Ye Zi in real life.
Enjoy :)

To the 2 bros that areoplane her today, this is what you could have tasted, but you screwed up and Missed such a Gem :(

Hope you Guys think of this when you PCC and Suck Thumb tonight :rolleyes:

http://i36.tinypic.com/2zteiyt.jpg

Willie
05-10-2008, 10:09 PM
My dream fantasy would be a tarma session by Rita & Ye Zi.
Bro Willie you think this idea possible? :D

Bro, I actually shuang fei Yeh Zi and one of her jie mei 3 weeks ago, in terms of looks this jie mei is at par with Yeh Zi, but unfortunately she has left our shores 2 weeks ago. That was a one of a kind experience, imagine one totally innocent girl being urged by her best friend to get laid.....and me with my dick in her and her best friend licking my balls to keep me hard and strong:D

If both are back together, they will be a formidable pair.....we better watch our wallets!

daydevil89
05-10-2008, 10:22 PM
Combed the web for a while.
Think the below Apple Hong photo looks quite like Ye Zi in real life.
Enjoy :)

To the 2 bros that areoplane her today, this is what you could have tasted, but you screwed up and Missed such a Gem :(

Hope you Guys think of this when you PCC and Suck Thumb tonight :rolleyes:

Bro Gambit... steady lah!!!! Thats a great picture!!! Very very similar!!!

shoulder
05-10-2008, 11:26 PM
Bro Willie. I think I too late liao. Just call her for tmr. no chance. :(Can only try when she comes back. Anyway Bro Kum Sia for her contact.

powerkid
06-10-2008, 01:26 AM
Bro Willie, i'm also too late already. Last minute, I was being informed by my boss to go for a oversea business trip. Now i still stuck in overseas, by the time i'm back in sg, she had gone back home already. All i can say is that i'm damn unlucky. :( Anyway, i still like to thank bro Willie for sharing Yue Zi's contact with me even thought i'm a newbie. Hopefully she'll be back in November or else i don't have the chance to try this gem already.

shadezz69
06-10-2008, 02:10 AM
Bro Shoulder and Powerkid... not oly u guys miss the boat... me oso lah.:(
sms her earlier on Sun afternoon to try to hook for a session but too bad... she replied not free... No choice lor...

Bro Willie... thks for sharing her no. w me anyway... just hoping she would be back to Spore soon and me will keep a lookout for her on this thread :D.... With a look like that as in the picture, if ask me go on any "unearthly" time of the day for bonk, I oso dun mind... and I concur with you that if her "sister" oso in the same breath like her in terms of looks... really formidable and invincible pair liao... will take no. and line up if they decide to do a Shuang Fei tag team in the future.:p

gemini4675
06-10-2008, 10:32 AM
Bro,

Thanks for the contact but nvr managed to arrange a timing with cos she's fully booked! Envy the Bros who managed to bonk her!

Hopefully she will be back to Sillypore for us to taste her!

Cheers!

wolfmaster
06-10-2008, 04:22 PM
why always luck not with me.

Try to contact her on Sunday but she said not available liao..

will be back 1 month time is her reply...
ah... TS can keep all of us informed...:D

Willie
08-10-2008, 02:09 PM
All bros,

She has left our shores but should be back in a few weeks, hopefully she will still want to do FL. Coz, she has someone lined up to bao her....but I probably can still talk to her to FL for a while until that has been firmed up. Cheers and happy waiting!

wolfmaster
08-10-2008, 06:24 PM
All bros,

She has left our shores but should be back in a few weeks, hopefully she will still want to do FL. Coz, she has someone lined up to bao her....but I probably can still talk to her to FL for a while until that has been firmed up. Cheers and happy waiting!

Bro.. better keep all parties inform..
Can pm me when she back..

I just cannot take it that so unlucky.. not in time to try her..

Willie
11-10-2008, 12:01 AM
Bro.. better keep all parties inform..
Can pm me when she back..

I just cannot take it that so unlucky.. not in time to try her..

Good News! Just got a call from her this evening. She is coming back.....end Nov......getting her documents done these few days. Better than ever, remember one of my earlier post...about the tarma......both will be back together, looks like Christmas might just be arriving earlier this year. Just keeping all bros posted. Start saving now for the tarma!

daddyO
11-10-2008, 12:59 PM
Good News! Just got a call from her this evening. She is coming back.....end Nov......getting her documents done these few days. Better than ever, remember one of my earlier post...about the tarma......both will be back together, looks like Christmas might just be arriving earlier this year. Just keeping all bros posted. Start saving now for the tarma!

this is great news indeed!!! Havent' been lucky enuff to try her milk!!!

zami
11-10-2008, 01:03 PM

Hi Bro Willie,
can you pm her no to me

Thanks
Zami

Willie
11-10-2008, 01:44 PM
Hi Bro Willie,
can you pm her no to me

Thanks
Zami

She is changing a new hp nos, I also dun know yet, have to wait till she arrives.

Accord_JDM
11-10-2008, 02:40 PM
She is changing a new hp nos, I also dun know yet, have to wait till she arrives.

sound like a good one...
got pic to send me a not?

Willie
30-10-2008, 06:10 PM
sound like a good one...
got pic to send me a not?

Sorry bro, no pics. But got a call from her today, she is getting her travelling documents on 20 Nov and should be arriving sooner than you think. This time, dun miss the train hor!:D:D

daisanyuan
30-10-2008, 06:32 PM
hi bro

Me is a new guy just sign up this web site. I saw the posting and very keen to try it out. can inform me when she is return.

marji
31-10-2008, 12:35 AM
i am waiting for her return too then.......

care to share the contact bro???

daydevil89
31-10-2008, 02:08 AM
I Am Waiting Tooooooo !!!!!!

gambit88
29-11-2008, 09:26 PM
Today Just Received A Call From Ye Zi While I Was Having My Regular Session With Rita.

Good News To All Thirsty SBF Bros :
Ye Zi Is Back In SG To Serve You. :D :D

She Just Landed On Our Shores Yesterday.

Have Confirmed With Her That the Damage Still Remains The Same At

$80/1Shot/1Hour or $120/1Shot/1.5Hours
In Her Own Words : "跟上次一样啊!"

Her Contact Please Ask From Thread Starter : Bro Willie.

Unless Bro Willie Gives Me the Permission To Share, I Will Not Give Out Her Contact!!!
Please Respect The Thread Starter :)

daydevil89
30-11-2008, 01:06 AM
Bro Willie!!!! Ye Zi is back... and this time she is with her cousin 表姐...:D

Got a call from her agreed to meet at regular place at 3pm... Was abit late thou... At first she say she is on red alert and will like her cousin to service me... but i tell her to come too as i kind of miss her...

Upon calling her the room... she say she is all clear and can provide her service... so... mai tu liao... ask her to come together...

Door open and I see my favourite gal... Ye Zi... still as sweet... we hug and peck on the lips... she intro me her cousin (forget her name) she is tall... abt 1.6+ quite pretty looking and slim propotionate figure... due to the warm weather... they suggest to have a shower together... nothing special as i prefer actions in bed...

All 3 of us cuddle in bed and chit chat... then started with catbath one on each side... then Ye Zi on my dick while cousin on my balls... then she rides me while cousin caress me and french me at the same time... i finger her on the outside and she is quite wet... with Ye Zi moaning... she tell us that she cannot tahan and want me to screw her... I then tell her she need to take turn as i am servicing my darling... haha... as YZ is tired... i lay her down and go missionary... while pumping her... cousin went behind me and started to lick my back and touch my chest... i did not really bother where she touch as i am concentrating on YZ... as usual... YZ has the "where am I" look like she is out of the blue and floating away from earth... i like that look alot and it makes me want to screw her more... never try to tahan long with faster pumping and cousin pushing from behind... i release all the 1 week juice in the CD...

After a shower... we puffed.. chit chat... then cuddle in bed again...they wrap my legs between them and i hug both of them.. 左拥右抱... shiok!!!

Another catbath begin.. this time ... cousin went on to the bj while i french YZ and finger her at the same time... the bj was great!!! lots of deep throat and suction... while i suck YZ nips... i can feel some juice flowing out... abit sour... maybe its because she just had her mense... anyway... i like it too...YZ is wet... real wet!!!! Cousin rides me and i started to pump upwards... suck YZ nips and finger her from front and from back... both gals started to moan... cousin rides good... real good... up down front back...
Change to missionary... i started to pump with turbo... cousin moan gets louder and louder till YZ needs to cover her mouth with her hand... but YZ herself have to control her moan too while i finger her... cousin request me to go doggie as she like it better... so switch again... while i pump her i can feel that my dick reach her inner wall and she grabs the pillows and moaning at the same time... YZ moves to my back... half squad with her pussy on my back.. creating the rubbing effect while i pump cousin... occasionally turn my head to french with her... as the tightness and the depth is just nice... it simulated the dick quite well and i have to release the second round of juice...

After shower... we chatted alot as there are still half an hour on the clock... I ask them to be careful of some assholes that we all bros know... those that force FL to do it without using CD... and those who steal from FL...

Bro Willie... pls help them to screen thru the bros here that request for contact as I will not be giving out...

Ratings:
YZ
Face: 9/10 (still as sweet 阳光女孩)
Body: 8/10 (slight tan, still with amper boobs and butts)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (B+ or C-)
BJ: 7/10 (ok for me... All bros.. she do not do BBBJ)
FJ: 8.5/10 (quite tight, wet wet wet!!!)

Cousin
Face: 8/10 (looks young)
Body: 7.5/10 (tall and slim with small boobs but nice butts)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (B cup... i like bigger)
BJ: 9/10 (lots of deep throat, suction and wet)
FJ: 9/10 (good sound effect, rides well, tight, quite wet)

Damage: you don't want to know... i have given them more than market rate

Note: I am not sure if they will do tarma with other bros... you have to check with them... And they gave me 2 shots.. but original is 1 shot for tarma...

gambit88
30-11-2008, 10:01 AM
Note: I am not sure if they will do tarma with other bros... you have to check with them... And they gave me 2 shots.. but original is 1 shot for tarma...

Bro Daydevil, Lucky you to have such a Great Tarma Sexxion.

Maybe next time we can do a 2-on-2 Tag Team Orgy on Ye Zi and her Cousin??? :D :D

daydevil89
30-11-2008, 10:41 AM
Bro Daydevil, Lucky you to have such a Great Tarma Sexxion.

Maybe next time we can do a 2-on-2 Tag Team Orgy on Ye Zi and her Cousin???

Bro Gambit, thanks for the offer... but i do not fancy the idea of 2-on-2... i still prefer 1-on-2... ;)

Willie
30-11-2008, 04:00 PM
Hi, I am out of town for a while and not likely to be able to reply to PM. Pls go ahead
and give out her nos.

Chinababes2001
30-11-2008, 09:33 PM
is her number still the same?
or change already?

daydevil89
30-11-2008, 11:15 PM
Hi bro,
Understand Bro Willie may not ablke top reponse to his Pm.
So not too sure if I should ask Ye Zhi contact from you. If can, please pass me the contact.
If not, just pm me back so I will pm bro Willie instead.
Sorry for the inconvenice caused if you are not suppose to give the contact

Bro can i have the contact of yan zhi. Thanks alot in advance.

Bro Mattay and Bro Alpha... since Bro Willie is out of town.. i think i will tentative take over his duty... but I am busy during office hour and will be out of town next thursday too...

I will do the screening first before giving out to reputable bros... When PM me... pls leave your contact number... those without contact number will be rejected...
Hope Bro Willie dun mind and Bro Willie... please take over when you are back...
For Bros who i give YZ numbers to... please do not share without pemission... I do not want to get her into problems... Thanks in advance...

Woei
30-11-2008, 11:48 PM
Bro Daydevil, care to share her ctcs ??

wolfmaster
01-12-2008, 11:56 AM
TS...

She is finally back..

Is her contact still the same?

bonkerthai
01-12-2008, 04:41 PM
thanks Willie bro for sharing the contact..called her and confirm the hotel with her.. the hotel is near to her hse,sorry to all bros tt i could not mention the place cos it might endanger this gem ya. below r things happened ytd, i will share it in short alright cos of my poor english.

open the room,sms her the room no. n wait for her in the room. about 10mins later,the bell rangs.! i run towards the door n peep through the hole. saw a sweet lady not really very tall standing outside. i hurrily open the door n welcome her in. before she enter the room,she give me a hug before holding my hand den we proceed into the room. she politely asked me tt if i had my dinner,i joke with her say no,cos i want to have her as my supper. she give me a slutish smile n she undress herself. we both happily den go into the bathroom n have our shower. she clean my brother n my ass portion carefully as she menioned safety got to come first. after hearing this, i tease her with my brother,try to put into her mouth,she did not rejects BUT i reject(i mean nv let her bbbj,nv even touch her mouth).

after shower we proceed to the bed.. she catbath me from my head to toes,i loves her tickling my ears, e feel is like done by my gf. shiok! while she catbathing me, i use my finger to harrass her sister.. she can really get wet. her sister is not smelly,but is like sweet. don know what she applies, its clean.
this actions took us about 15mins,she told me that she cannot stand it anymore,ask me faster screw her. i was damn high at that time,faster wear cap n pump her in missionery(i was standing on the ground & she was lying on the bed). while i was moving, she moves too, we move tgt! i can feel that i pump quite deep cos my dick keep touch something like wall like that. after this,i change to doggy,she moans even louder & say my dick is long n quite thick,she loves it. about 15mins, i surrender mans, i unload it, while unloading i press her boobs hardly, i could feel her jerking a few times. a horny girl.

the FR above is the FR i promised to write for yezi,i think i should write this so that sbf bros can bonk her tgt,let her stay with us so we can have a gem to bonk! a gem not to b wasted. sorry for my little request,if feel that my FR helps u bros, pls UP me ya! enjoy bonking to all bros!

ahbian
01-12-2008, 05:17 PM
wah.

the bro who have tarma shiok sia.

please don't mind my low points.

appreciate if i can have her contacts.

ah bian

daydevil89
01-12-2008, 06:53 PM
All Bro....

I will do the screening first before giving out to reputable bros... When PM me... pls leave your contact number... those without contact number will be rejected... I will not be replying during office hours...
Hope Bro Willie dun mind and Bro Willie... please take over when you are back...
For Bros who i give YZ numbers to... please do not share without pemission... I do not want to get her into problems... Thanks in advance...

Contact given to:
lek54
raftwee
alpha_7696
Chinababes2001

Cheers!!!

xyz1001
01-12-2008, 08:14 PM
Yo bro daydevil,

Ye zi is the 洪乙心 look alike babe ya?

:D

daydevil89
01-12-2008, 08:31 PM
Yo bro daydevil,

Ye zi is the 洪乙心 look alike babe ya?

:D

Bro xyz1001, yes she is the Apple Hong look-alike... see page 3 of this thread for the image...
You want to try? :rolleyes:

daydevil89
01-12-2008, 10:18 PM
To all bros who have YZ number... Please note that they only do

BJ with CAP.... for safety sake!!!

Thank you!!!

tianren
01-12-2008, 11:27 PM
Bro, is Ye Zi's number still the same, xxxxx294? Tks

daydevil89
02-12-2008, 01:22 AM
This is the picture that looks very much like Ye Zi....

Contributed by Bro Gambit88

xyz1001
02-12-2008, 04:42 AM
This is the picture that looks very much like Ye Zi....

Contributed by Bro Gambit88

Nice nice. How long will she be here this time round? Must check schedule first... haha :p

blackhorn
02-12-2008, 12:01 PM
Bro, is Ye Zi's number still the same, xxxxx294? Tks

her number is still the same. but it is 9******9. perhaps she has more than one line ,you can call or sms the number you have and check it out.

Willie
02-12-2008, 07:41 PM
her number is still the same. but it is 9******9. perhaps she has more than one line ,you can call or sms the number you have and check it out.

She is using the 9........9 hp nos. last 2 months so many bro ask for her nos and eagerly waiting for her return, now she is back, she just called to complain biz is slow:o

daydevil89
03-12-2008, 12:47 AM
Bro Willie... not back yet???
Yah.. business is slow for her... maybe its the economy crisis... and most bros may be on holiday trips... school holiday now leh... :(

Just pass contact to:
Woei
Accord_JDM
jolvin8

Bro xyz1001, interested?? then PM me lor... hehehe ;)

daydevil89
03-12-2008, 01:48 AM
Tarma anyone???

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/96531-yue-zi-leaves-fantasy-come-true-4.html#post3270281

daddyO
03-12-2008, 08:30 AM
Bro Willie... not back yet???
Yah.. business is slow for her... maybe its the economy crisis... and most bros may be on holiday trips... school holiday now leh... :(

Just pass contact to:
Woei
Accord_JDM
jolvin8

Bro xyz1001, interested?? then PM me lor... hehehe ;)

maybe someone can guide her to a cheaper place $30 for room is very exp, esp these days!!! 10 or 20$ also must save.

if she can reduce her fee to $70 i think she will be packed. what's more here is a trick she can learn from other prc fl, once the job is done she can always ask for tip, in this way she can get more if ther are more tips

just a suggestion

daydevil89
03-12-2008, 02:18 PM
maybe someone can guide her to a cheaper place $30 for room is very exp, esp these days!!! 10 or 20$ also must save.

if she can reduce her fee to $70 i think she will be packed. what's more here is a trick she can learn from other prc fl, once the job is done she can always ask for tip, in this way she can get more if ther are more tips

just a suggestion

Bro daddyO, thanks for the suggestion... basically this time round she/they still stick to $80/1/1 each is because they know the economy problem. Their category can easily call for $90 or $100
As for the hotel.. its because they stay nearby and do not have to spend $ to travel... and worst.. get lost in that place and make customer wait.... unless u volunteer to drive them around lor... :D

Number just passed to :
Mattay2006
benz

Enjoy bros!!! Cheers!!!

daydevil89
03-12-2008, 09:48 PM
Just came back from another tarma session with YZ and Jia Jia....

Both gals wore office wear today... they really look good!!!

Its another fantastic session cos both of them really work well together... this time round... i have one riding me and i paint the other... haha... 2 ladies moaning at the same time in harmony... its really arousing!!!

Realised JJ has small butterfly and when peel open... its pinkish red inside... both gals have no smell... this time round... i feel JJ is much better in FJ... her expression is classic with frowning eye brown.. .loud moan... cramping pussy... juice flowing... haha... can never forget her freaking loud moan... thinking of it make my dick swell...

Bro Willie... i have to pass the batton back to you cos I will be outstation tmr onwards...

gambit88
03-12-2008, 10:57 PM
Since Tuesday have been trying to book a slot with Ye Zi for

Thusday Afternoon : Fully Booked

Friday Night : Also Fully Booked

Saturday Night : Again Fully Booked

I always believe in 3 strikes and you're out.

Looks like I have no fate with her, good luck to other Bros still queueing.

Willie
04-12-2008, 12:12 PM
Bro Willie... i have to pass the batton back to you cos I will be outstation tmr onwards...

No problem, bros interested can PM me. But pls state whose contact you are asking for, have been recieving several PMs but never say who they want...just say can you pls give me the contact....I got so many contact, which one you want:(

LeMoN
05-12-2008, 04:19 AM
Firstly I would like to thank Bro Willie for the contact. There are a few FLs I would like to try but Bro Willie's reply came just right.

FR on Ye Zi (叶子) (5th Dec)
=====================
I smsed her on Thursday aftn and she replied that she's free at midnight. Picked her up at midnite n drove to Hotel 81 (Violet) at Lavender. For those bros driving, do take note that there are no car park at her "usual" hotel unlesss u park a few streets away.

Stats:
Looks: 8 (really looks like Apple Hong, especially side view)
Body: 7.5 (fair with no tattoos)
Boobs: 7.5 (B+ cup with eraser sized brownish nipples, no milk though :()
Catbath: 6 (abt 5mins focusing on nipples and navel area)
BJ: 4 (not much cos stupid me brought Durex Extra Safe)
FJ: 9 (tight and very wet after some hard banging. Her expression is priceless especially when she cums)
Frenching: Yes
GFE: 8.5 (cuddle n watched HBO, Snakes on the plane ;p)
Service and Attidute: 9
RTF: Yes but will try other gems 1st
Damage: $160/120/1 + Tips + $30 Rm + $6 (vitamin C)

She's falling sick due to the recent change in weather. Bought her a bottle of Vit C at 7-11 before sending her home.

death13
05-12-2008, 11:02 PM
thanks bro for providing the ctc to me. must say that wtf have i been missing when i first saw her ..
she is a really pretty girl and yes, she looks like apple hong but better imho
we do some "warm up" by talking first before we get down to business .. :D

Quite the usual, shower together and chit chat some more then back to the bed. Catbath me 1 round from head to "head" and looking at me with her seductive eyes while working hard with her mouth.. NICE!

then my turn to return service, my hands and mouth roam all over her body and start painting.. dame shiok when she is high and wet ... using her legs to clamp down my head to encourage me to paint more ...

after that, missionary -> doggie -> doggie some more -> cowboy -> missionary :p

after some simple cleaning up, we cuddle together and tcss then shower again and left the place together

Looks: 8
Body: 7.5
Boobs: 7.5 (B+ cup, firm and tasted sweet! )
Catbath: 6
BJ: 6.5
FJ: 9 (very accommodating, and superb experience especially when both of us look at the mirror during our act:D)
GFE: 8.5
Service and Attidute: 9
RTF: Yes maybe before she leave
Damage: $80/1/60 + $30 Rm

gambit88
07-12-2008, 12:31 PM
Finally manage to RTF the super Ang Pai Ye Zi on Saturday.

This was acheivable only by the kindnesss of Ye Zhi to squeeze me in between her 2 appointments and her lunch time for that precious hour.

Her overall service standard is still excellent, but I do have one complaint that she answer her phone while I was doing my biz with her.

The Story
After the shower together we hop on to the bed and I progresss to quench my thirst with some "fresh milk" and some abalone juice. Finally when I had my fill, it was her turn to service me. The catbath was quite naughty and the BJ pretty patient and seductive.

The main show finally arrives and after swtiching to a new cap she cowgirls me while i alternate sucking her titties. After 10 mins of continous pussy grinding and milking I can sense that she was getting tired so I swtiched her over to do missionary.

I was pounding her with long and steady strokes, gradually counting my finale eruption. I think it was about my 350++ stroke and i was almost 98% to the point of no return. But at this point Ye Zi's handphone rang and she hook her 2 legs behind my ass and pulled my didi deep into her and E-brake me while she reached over and picked up the phone. She took a few seconds to return the sms while my didi was still rock hard inside her.

This stop and go penalty was actually a blessing a disguise for me but a nightmare for her. She was punished severely for her mistake of E-braking me :D

After my didi had the chance to cool of a little I turned he over and started to go doggie . This time I revenge time. My little Bro this time really help me to gain face.... ;) and i was able to do almost 20 mins of doggie at full speed. During the these 20 mins, I think she came twice and her last orgasm was especially intense. I felt her love hole clamped like a vice and suddenly her love hole started to shake and the vibrations I felt on my small head just pushed me on the edge and I blasted my load deep into her.

Both of us just collasped on the bed to try and recover a bit. Later i could see that her juices flowed and make a wet patch on the bed. What a waste, I should my slurp it up and not let them be wasted on the stupid bedsheet :mad:

When we finally rested enough and got out of bed, Ye Zhi pointed to the bed and laughed. I couldn't catch the joke and asked her what's so funny? Then she tells me to see where the bed was when we started the doggie position where the bed ended up at the other end of the room after the doggie. She even commented : "你真猛".

Oh Man !!! That felt Really Great. Everyman should get their egos stroked this way.

Later when dining with OC, she noticed and asked me why I was in a such good mood and I immediate had a flash back of the "你真猛" scene. Hehe!!! Tonight can try the stop-and-go technic on OC also, don't know if she and the bed can tahan or not. :D

Thanks for reading until now, pardon me for the long FR.
Please do up my points if you enjoyed my honest FR.

Willie
07-12-2008, 12:41 PM
All PM request for her contacts have been replied. Cheers!

daydevil89
14-12-2008, 05:17 PM
Just gave a call to YZ and found that she is on code red...

Wonder only on YZ... her cousin oso not bad leh... i think bros here should try her too

Bro Willie... i am back... how are you? Still in India?? ;)

Willie
17-12-2008, 09:48 AM
Just gave a call to YZ and found that she is on code red...

Wonder only on YZ... her cousin oso not bad leh... i think bros here should try her too

Bro Willie... i am back... how are you? Still in India?? ;)

Yep back and tried 4some......YZ (yes she is red), her cousin and one of their friend (1.70m tall and sweet looking)..........

powerkid
27-12-2008, 03:08 PM
First of all, i would like to thank bro willie for sharing this precious gem with me. Although i got her contact for quite some time, i really don't have time to look for Ye Zi until recently then i give it a shot. Before meeting up with her, i keep wondering is it true like what all bros had mention that she really look like mediacrop actress, Apple Hong. So i feel quite excited to meet up with her. Upon checking into the hotel, i message her my room number and 10 mins later, she arrived. The moment i opened the door, i was very surprised that it is true that she really look like Apple Hong. I quickly let her in and i told her that she look like a mediacrop actress and she told me that i'm not the first person to say that, in actual fact, alot of people also told her that.

Without delaying anymore time, i walked up to her and hugged her from the back with both my hands roaming on her two melon. I must say that her melons was quite a handful. I began to strip her clothes piece by piece and i took the first move to french her. While we were frenching like long lost lovers, she would keep using her hand to stroke my dick. The feeling was damn good. We soon proceed to take shower together. Shower wise, there's nothing to shout about, quite SOP.

After shower, we dried ourselves and she proceed to go to the bed and cover herself with blanket, she told me that she was very cold. So i quickly hugged her and told her that i can gave her some warmth. :p She really hugged me so tight and i felt so good. I must say that she is definitely not a clock watcher, because we did start off the action immediately. We began to TCSS while we still hugging each other, all the while, she keeps stroking my dick and really make me buay tahan. Finally, i couldn't stand it anymore and i start to take action liao. We began to french again and i must say she's a good frencher. After frenching for 5 mins, she give me a nice cat bath and then proceed to give me a good bj. I request her to give me a bbbj but she told me to be safe, it's better to use rubber. Although with rubber, her bj skill is still good.

After 10 mins of bj, it's time for me to service her. So i started off with sucking her nipples, the moment when i sucked it, i was shocked. There's really MILK coming out of her nipple:eek: I stopped for a moment and looked at her and she told me that she didn't know why she can produce milk. But that's not an issue. I was just very surprised that after cheonging for so long, i never encounter a girl which can produce milk, i mean how can a girl produce milk when she had not gave birth at all. So i told myself that i must pay more attention to her melons liao. I keep sucking it and i really can feel that milk is coming out all the time. For that moment, i was just like a little baby sucking for milk. This is the best part that i think bros out there should try it.

After quenching my thirst, i told her to cap me and i start to pump her. When pumping her, i just couldn't take my eyes off her. She's really look like Apple Hong, can even fantasied that i'm bonking Apple Hong. :) I really enjoy it. After 10 mins of action, the rest is history liao. Although we are done, we still lie down on the bed and cuddle each other. She really don't rush for time which i like it very much. An hour later, we proceed to take our shower and i paid her and we both left. To all bros out there, she is definitely a gem not to be missed. Especially for bros who like to try out some milk drinking, don't hesitate liao. Below are the score board:

Name – Ye Zi
Age – 23
Face – 8/10 (Mediacrop actress: 80% Apple Hong lookalike)
Boobs – 9/10 (With fresh milk)
Body – 8.0/10
Weight – Slim wif no tummy
BJ – 7.0/10
Frenching: 8/10
FJ - 8/10

Rate $80/1/1 (room and condoms not included)
Operate in Chinatown H81
RTF – Definitely

Sorry for my poor england and lengthy FR. Please contact TS(Bro Willie) or bro gambit88 for Ye Zi's contact.

P.S. Please upped my points if you like my FR. Thanks.

wolfmaster
29-12-2008, 08:31 AM
think it will be unfair for me not to post for her despite so much feedback.
this is a gem that we are talking about with high amt of KC ...

brothers... need to beware.

Check out her again and arrange to meet sun afternoon... actually I want to change my appt.. as I had some stomachache issue in the morning.. but since difficult to arrange Ang Pai.. WTF.. just go lah..

2nd time met her.. but she really improve in making up... we TCSS and felt wonderful cuddle her, hugging and roaming.. try to look for bra strip.. but roam here and there.. nothing... then she simile back... (Nothing lah..)...

focus on mainpoint.. went for SOP shower.. before we quickly end ourselves in bed.. deep frenching.. kissing... and roaming... which I throughly enjoy her figure... (till now her matching, facial expression, body.. is still 1 of the best that I enjoy)...

when she lick my nipples.. roaming southwards.. sudden ask.. ("要带吗?")
I was surprise about asking that.. but reply.. ("随你啊").. what follow.. was a heavenly... BBBJ that I did not expect..

Young brother.. quickly react... and we started the action..with her.. raping me... different position.. and way.. and both of us were pounding each other all the way..

doggie.... missionary.. siting... standing...wah.... that was the fuck of my life man...
30mins later... i shot my entire lot.. into the condom that she insert.. without me knowing..... u know.....

Wash up & hold her hands.. to leave the love nest together..
& u know wat..i fix my next appointment before we depart...
as a happy & satisfied man.. :D

Name – Ye Zi
Face – 9/10 (not only she is Apple alike.. but she remind me of my 1st galfriend..)
Boobs – 7/10 (nice proportion.. only downside is big nipple.. me like pink fresh type)
Body – 8/10 (she had a body that I will die of, with her simile)
BBBJ – 8.5/10 (1 of the best that I like...)
Frenching: 9/10 (we had feel, kiss like no tomorrow)
FJ - 9/10 (that 30mins.. was the best I had this year..)

brother... pls refer to TS for contacts...
Kindly pm me if you up my points.. will return the favor.

gambit88
03-01-2009, 04:29 PM
Kana aeroplane by Ye Zi today !!! :mad:

Had an appointment with her at 3pm today, but received a sms from her at 11am to say that she has a severe hangover from a late night drinking session from the night before and need to cancel the bonk. :mad: :mad:

Think her biz too good liao, attitude start to come out already. :rolleyes:

all4great2
04-01-2009, 02:27 PM
Since Tuesday have been trying to book a slot with Ye Zi for

I always believe in 3 strikes and you're out.

Looks like I have no fate with her, good luck to other Bros still queueing.

I'm one of those still queuing ... already tried to get a slot twice but both times fully booked :(

(To be cont'd) ...

all4great2
04-01-2009, 09:54 PM
Part II ...

Ye Zi's reply to me was "我没空,介绍我表姐给你好吗?"

Since the FR on her cousin was quite good and I needed to 'release', decided to give it a try. Alamak ... the area of operations very crowded cos' of CNY approaching.

My Ratings on Jia Jia as follows:-
Hometown: Sichuan
Face: 7.2/10 (elegant and sophiscated look but approaching young MILF)
Body: 6.8/10 (tall and slim, got some tattoos)
Boobs: 6.6/10 (B cup, with 大葡萄干)
BBBJ: 8/10 (nice variation and depth)
FJ: 8.5/10 (wet & responsive)
RTF: Maybe (Cos' she heading back to China on 12 Jan)

Quite an enjoyable session and very nice lady to chat with ... though I still prefer SYT (20-24 age range) :D

Next on the hitlist will be Apple look-alike Yezi ... although Jia Jia told me she didn't think they look alike except for their high cheek bones??

shoulder
07-01-2009, 12:53 AM
Kudos to Bro Willie for this Gem. When Bro Willie first introduce Ye Zhi when she first came in Oct. Even though, I managed to get the contact from Bro Willie, I only left like 2 days before she leave Sillypore. Various FR from other Bro had made gian gian that I request that the next time she return to our soil to give me an SMS.

One fine day when I was overseas, I received an SMS from sender Ye Zhi. She is back! But I am not. I told her I would contact her when I was back. The following few weeks was spent trying to get a slot with her.

I agreed that getting a slot is not easy. (In fact getting a slot from both recommendations from Bro Willie was not easy. The other being Rita) But if you ask me if it is worth the wait I will tell you that it is definitely, 100%, confirmed worth your patience and effort.

Ye Zhi are of star quality. When I met her, I truly appreciate why Bro Willie kept the secret for so long. Her long wavy hair passed the shoulder is the type that will makes your head turned if she flipped it when she walks pass you. Complimenting her round face was her pair of thin and well-shaped eyebrows. She wore light purple eye shadow and the mascara lightly lengthened her eyelashes. But what kill you are her sparking bright eyes that will talk to you. The firm fresh on her cheeks and her dimples brings out her 3 dimensional beauty.

Arranged to meet Ye Zhi on a Monday afternoon. She came within 5mins after I sms her the room number. I was delighted from the moment I opened the door for her. She sports a halter top with a pair of short demin skirt. Hot!

I held her in my arms and she gave me a peck on the lip instantly. Oomph. She wore a very nice feminine perfume that if you have that linger on your shirt, you will definitely be dead meat in front of your OC. (So bro beware)

But that very scent that will get you into trouble is the very scent that will arouse your desire for more.

We undressed and YZ took off the Halter-top and wah lah. No Bra. Just some heart shaped nipple patch. Her breast was firm and the nipples simply look delicious. Below her tight skirt was a pair of black G-string. Ok Beauty on the outside, erotic on the inside.

We proceed for shower and YZ wash me clean and while she was washing my back I took the opportunity to have a little lamba da. The rubbing of my back on her breast. Shiok.

Back to the battleground, we both lay down and she started painting my all over my nipple, around my balls and my shaft. Good suction.

Not to be out done. I brought her on her back and started painting her. Toying with her nipples, down to her black forest. I circled around her magic hole before I started attacking her C. I can see that she enjoys it. Her moaning intensify when the up my gear and then suddenly her hands was grapping on my shoulder. She squeezes. And she squeezes hard. She might not have realized it but the hard she squeeze the more shiok it is for me. (Compliment shoulder massage) Her legs tighten and her pelvic moved up and down begging for more. Then her moaning went from surround back to stereo. Her I guess she is done. :D

Ye Zhi then commented she wants me inside her. She capped me and I proceeded with her in missionary. Slowly and steady, I send in plug. The hole was already wet from the previous action. RED light. Target lock-on. Tight. I draw and push every stroke deep and firm. Ensuring that I have the full contact against every millimeter of her vagina wall.

The slow action gave me the opportunity to satisfy her top. Cupping, squeezing her B+. While toying and sucking her nipple. Her soft moaning boasted my determination to let her enjoy the slow ride for a while more. It is then I realized that I tasted something sweet that reminds me that I have not had my lunch. It is fresh milk. Amazing.:p

I switched her to Cowgal and it is enjoyment to see her riding and flipping her hair. Occasionally she will give me that Oomph grin on her face. Seductive fox. Finally I change her back to missionary, quicken my action. She responded my hastening up her movement. Her moaning also increases and with a final squirt, I released all the soldiers in the bag.

Look: 9.5
Body: 9.0
Massage on the shoulder: Bonus for me as her hand were at the right place. Good strength.
GFE: 8.0
BBBJ: 7.5 (Good suction. Which type depending on your chemistry with her)
FJ: 8.0
Damage: $80/1/1+Tips+Room+CD

Willie
07-01-2009, 05:19 PM
Body: 9.0
Massage on the shoulder: Bonus for me as her hand were at the right place. Good strength.
GFE: 8.0
BBBJ: 7.5 (Good suction. Which type depending on your chemistry with her)
FJ: 8.0
Damage: $80/1/1+Tips+Room+CD[/QUOTE]

Nice FR. Glad you enjoyed the session.:D

1stKing
12-01-2009, 01:32 AM
My simple FR for Yue Zi as follows:

Name: Yue Zi
Origin: Never ask
Looks: 7.5/10 (70% look like apple hong)
Breasts: not a good judge i think C with slight tummy
Frenching: NO
Catbath: 7/10 (taking it slow)
Bj: NA (i buay tahan liao wanna fuck her 1st)
FJ: 6.8/10 (abit loose)
GFE: 7/10
Overall: 7.5/10 (Not a clock watcher, no rush.)
Damage: 80+tips+room30+cd
RTF:maybe.. but wanna try other babes 1st

Wanna thanks TS for the contact for her.. no regrets after bonking

Willie
12-01-2009, 01:38 PM
Bros,

As I am quite tied up lately, will not be logging in too often. Bros that already have her nos, pls feel free to share with others that are asking. No need to die die go to TS lah. Cheers!

7DIVER
13-01-2009, 12:32 AM
Any Bros care to share her contacts with me, really appreciate it.

powerkid
13-01-2009, 07:22 AM
Bro Willie, if you don't mind, i can help you to give out contact on your behalf. ;)

Willie
13-01-2009, 09:50 AM
Bro Willie, if you don't mind, i can help you to give out contact on your behalf. ;)

Yes yes, pls do. Thanks for the kind gesture:)

powerkid
16-01-2009, 07:32 AM
Please be informed that Ye Zi is only available from 1pm till 9pm as she need to work in ktv after 9pm.

double1999
18-01-2009, 08:39 PM
Yue Zi

Good attitude - not a time watcher. Turn hp to silent mode and never pick it up throughout the session.

Pretty (8/10) with nice body (8/10) - enjoyed chatting with her - like gfe (8/10). Smile and happy face most of the time - very pleasant. :)

Will rtf if I can find the time - she works in KTV which means have to get her before 7pm!

Sazi
18-01-2009, 11:42 PM
Can share contact? Thanks!

Woei
18-01-2009, 11:51 PM
Thks TS for YZ ctc. Overall she is worth the bonk :D

FR on her
Looks: 8 (certain angle looks like Apple Hong)
Body: 7
skin : fair
Boobs: 7 (B+ cup brownish nipples,gd for sucking )
Catbath: 6 (not much of it)
BJ: 7 ( wld prefer bbbj)
FJ: 8 (tight and wet )
Frenching: Yes ( she is gd :p)
GFE: 8
Service and Attidute: 8
RTF: Yes
Damage: $80 + Tips + $30 Rm

Wolvie
10-02-2009, 10:36 AM
Thanks for Bro Willie for YueZi's contact. Managed to meet up with her for a session, and realized that she is the same girl from one of the joints that I frequent, just with a different name.

Pros: Good looking, nice body, responsive.
Cons: Not much service

Name: YueZi
Looks: 7 (quite good looks with sultry smile and luscious lips)
Body: 7 (nice tight body, just right in size)
Boobs: B (responsive nipples)
BJ: 4 (she's not good in this)
Frenching: Yes
Painting: Yes (seems to really enjoy it and got very wet)
FJ: 6 (quite responsive)

raftwee
23-06-2009, 06:21 PM
anyone has any updates on her....? her HP has changed?

Takumi_racer
23-06-2009, 07:08 PM
read all the juicy FR, feel that she's really a gem.. anyone know whether is she still around???

daring70
24-06-2009, 08:00 AM
for those that tried her recently .... does she still have milk :p ?