PDA

View Full Version : An appeal for help against a stalker

WolfieY2k
03-10-2008, 12:37 AM
Hey my fellow sbf bros. Seeking an appeal for help. One of our fellow bro is being stalked online by an ass in this forum.

The low down is this: Somehow, this stalker got hold of my buddy's mobile, and send him an sms listing all the threads he posted in sbf, and saying 'Song Bo?' (is a hokkien taunt for those who dun speak hokkien) apparently to threatened to forward to his girl (THeir relationship is already on the rocks.)

I will be bringing my buddy to lodge a police report on haressment FIRST THING in the morning, since we got the stalker's mobile number. However, we would appreciate if any bro(s) here is involve with criminal litigation and would kindly provide us advice on what more to do. Please do send me advice through private msg system ( this is to pre-emp) any other move the stalker might do next.)

Thank you all once again, and God Bless.

chew78s
03-10-2008, 12:56 AM
Hey my fellow sbf bros. Seeking an appeal for help. One of our fellow bro is being stalked online by an ass in this forum.

The low down is this: Somehow, this stalker got hold of my buddy's mobile, and send him an sms listing all the threads he posted in sbf, and saying 'Song Bo?' (is a hokkien taunt for those who dun speak hokkien) apparently to threatened to forward to his girl (THeir relationship is already on the rocks.)

I will be bringing my buddy to lodge a police report on haressment FIRST THING in the morning, since we got the stalker's mobile number. However, we would appreciate if any bro(s) here is involve with crimital litigation and would kindly provide us advice on what more to do. Please do send me advice through private msg system ( this is to pre-emp) any other move the stalker might do next.)

Police report is not that useful. cause police can't do anything unless they do somthing and harm on u. U need go to Subordinate Courts Where there is a counter call Notice Concerning Non-Seizable Case Report. From there u file a report. Then the courts will give power to the police officer to check on them. If not police can't proceed any further unless something happen lor.

ps//1 havelock square, singapore 059724
Tel 64355881 ( Is free. No charge) I means to report ur case.

WolfieY2k
03-10-2008, 01:00 AM
Noted. THanks for the quick reply, will drop by sub-court 2mr b4 we go then.

SAWgunner
03-10-2008, 01:00 AM
2 words : Criminal Intimidation

WolfieY2k
03-10-2008, 01:12 AM
Eh Uncle Kelvin, you zapped me, I have nothing to say, not gonna start a flame war with you. However, please note, i am not the one being stalked, this buddy of mine i know 20 years, thats why i willing to help him. and you don't know head or tail, dun give me lame reason like : have girlfriend still go out play. I belive u aint no saint yourself.

This is a forum on SEX, wat ever happens in here stays in here. Just pissed that this ass using stuff my bud post for the entertainment here to threaten him. And personally, i belived he might have commited an offence under the Misuse of Computers Act, since the guy have access to my bud's login ident for sbf (found a backdoor in my bud's pc, doing a tracet as i type this)

p.s. to the stalker, I will not hesistate to spare any amount of legal fees to hunt you down! You messed with the wrong people! Punk!

dgsk
03-10-2008, 10:06 AM
After you've made the police report, go to the 3 telcos and find out if the number belongs to them. Then get a lawyer to present the report to the the telco and demand to know the subscriber. If the telco refuses, you then apply to court for an order instructing the telco to comply. Once you have that info, you can then initiate a civil suit against him.
The down side of this is that it is costly, which you say is not an issue; and that the guy may be smart enough to have got what the industry calls a "commando" or "phantom" card, ie a card that's registered to someone else like a tourist.
Good Luck

commando23
03-10-2008, 10:23 AM
Criminal intimidation does not apply here. he just send the sms and ask song bo. in simple terms, this does not intimidate a normal person who had received this sms. In TS friend's case, it cause anguish and mental torture. does not intimidate.

If u wanna say it's a verbal threat also can't. in the sms, the other party concerned did not send any threatening sms in anyway.

I agree that u need to go subordinate courts to file a magistrate complaint first for the harassment case. then the police will only step in to investigate. if not, wait long long for police to investigate.

NewFreedom
03-10-2008, 10:34 AM
Somehow, this stalker got hold of my buddy's mobile, and send him an sms listing all the threads he posted in sbf, and saying 'Song Bo?'

i hv done tat once or twice (giving my number in PM) n totally stopped doing tat. tis is d reason y i refused 2 gv my number.

if anyone claim u r nt OKT, no reason y i shld expose myself or my number unnecessary 2 u w/o guarantee of anything. i rather forgo d opportunity since d forest is so big.

MrCrowley
03-10-2008, 12:26 PM

I will be bringing my buddy to lodge a police report on haressment FIRST THING in the morning, since we got the stalker's mobile number. .

Find out from your buddy who/what whether he have ever tell someone about his online activities here. Or maybe some times back your buddy may have sent his PC/Laptop for servicing at those unethical Sim Lim Square shops for service/repairs and those buggers might be fooling around.

Orgasmic
03-10-2008, 01:03 PM
2 words : Criminal Intimidation

Section 506. Lowest of the 7 rungs. Maximum 2 years but if they count this as anoynomous, it could be more.

"song bo" in itself is not a criminal intimidation lah! What is the intention of the "stalker?" that is very important. Till date he has not made his intention so I dont think he has committed an offence.

Harrassment maybe but in any events, harassment between any two GUYs.. usually the police wont interfere.

This fucked up society of ours protects bitches.

Orgasmic
03-10-2008, 01:05 PM
After you've made the police report, go to the 3 telcos and find out if the number belongs to them. Then get a lawyer to present the report to the the telco and demand to know the subscriber. If the telco refuses, you then apply to court for an order instructing the telco to comply. Once you have that info, you can then initiate a civil suit against him.
The down side of this is that it is costly, which you say is not an issue; and that the guy may be smart enough to have got what the industry calls a "commando" or "phantom" card, ie a card that's registered to someone else like a tourist.
Good Luck

An official police report with a Court Order is necessary for the telco to release sensitive information.

If you are the subscriber, then maybe u can get more info about your own call listings easily.

Frankiestine
03-10-2008, 02:28 PM
Harassment think maybe difficult more like misuse of computer if proven that ass hole really install prog to hack your friend pc..but me think if he uses phone to sms your friend highly likely he using prepaid card and most likely not registered under his own name...unless he is really that stupid to leave his "finger prints" behind..

michaelrocksam
03-10-2008, 02:37 PM
And personally, i belived he might have commited an offence under the Misuse of Computers Act, since the guy have access to my bud's login ident for sbf (found a backdoor in my bud's pc, doing a tracet as i type this)

p.s. to the stalker, I will not hesistate to spare any amount of legal fees to hunt you down! You messed with the wrong people! Punk!

if what you say is true, then this is a case for Computer Crime CID as well as blackmail criminal intimidation. Probably the CID will go thru his (stalker) computer and do a forensic. he cant get away liao

This case is more than just these threatening stuff. I think this joker is going after your friend's g/f. The g/f must be very confused now with this guy badmouthing and saboing your friend. I gather this guy should be a SBF member as well.

There are those who have fun without ethics and those who are here to have fun and dun spoil ppl lives.

WolfieY2k
03-10-2008, 02:50 PM
Hi all. Thanks for all the advice. We have already established the identity of the aforementioned stalker - Its a girl. Dont know why she is doing this, trying to expose my bud's online activities to his gf ( btw, he wants to dump her, but she super sticky, is one crazy girl. everytime i go out with him keep call non stop -.- and we do normal guys stuff like watch crap movies and look at syt in town only -.- now work already so stressed dun evenhave energy go chiong anymore :mad:)

Ok back to topic though, will be arranging a meeting for my bud with my lawyer, see what next to pursue... Most likely will get the telco (we already know which one :D ) to realease the info as evidence...

p.s. To the bitch, 3 words for you: DIE DIE DIE!!

oh one last thing: THANKS to those who up my rep!!!!!!! Whoever you are ^^

dgsk
03-10-2008, 03:26 PM
Since you know who it is, and your friend wants to dump his sticky gf, then why not let the girl proceed to show the sms to his gf? It may help things along.
As for the girl, why not just ask her directly why she's doing this. For all you know, she may have a crush on your friend. No need to go to the lawyer if it's like this what.

WolfieY2k
03-10-2008, 03:44 PM
Since you know who it is, and your friend wants to dump his sticky gf, then why not let the girl proceed to show the sms to his gf? It may help things along.
As for the girl, why not just ask her directly why she's doing this. For all you know, she may have a crush on your friend. No need to go to the lawyer if it's like this what.

Actually, thats wat i told my bud to let the stalker do (apparently she also a chiongster, quite loose, if u get my drift, and rumoured to have underworld connection), but my bud disagreed, he afraid his gf might do silly things... and she is a really good girl.. except that she too suspicious and very insecure). Problem here is not on the gf part though, im a psychologist in training, i can counsel them on such issue. At the very least, i will try them to part amiciably, she is a really decent girl, and my bud's a big softie, i mean im abit too (thought i will dominate a relationship not other way around!), me and him, we see many assholes go around break decent girls hearts, and vowed never to do such thing! i just will retailate to assholes who mess with us.

It's just want to show this stalker, not to mess around with people she doesnt know, and to teach her a lesson.

p.s. Hey Miss Stalker, i know you will read this: I will break you and make sure u regret for eternity. Want play punk with me, I both white and black path will own you!

dgsk
03-10-2008, 04:01 PM
Since you are a psychologist, then try counseling this cheongster girl. Tell her that you have remedial actions available and find a peaceful way to defuse the situation. Girls like that tend to be hot headed and will stupidly take up your challenge. A total waste of your time and money. A better way maybe to return the favour by gathering a collection of her deeds and offer to help her publicise her life to those she cares for, don't you think? Make it a stalemate and most cheongster girl have too short an attention span to continue. That's why they cheong in the first place, right?

hiad64
03-10-2008, 04:09 PM
actually she does not need to have ur account info to know wat u post, she juz need to know ur sbf userid...

she did not say she going to show tat to the gf rite?? she is juz harrassing ur frd... anyway, since ur frd already wan to dump his gf, let the stalker help him lor... juz send a sms back to the stalker and ask what she wants, if she wants to exposes ur frd to his gf, better, so his gf will leave him. if the stalker juz wan to harrass ur frd, then u can do whatever it takes to stop her...

WolfieY2k
03-10-2008, 04:28 PM
Since you are a psychologist, then try counseling this cheongster girl. Tell her that you have remedial actions available and find a peaceful way to defuse the situation. Girls like that tend to be hot headed and will stupidly take up your challenge. A total waste of your time and money. A better way maybe to return the favour by gathering a collection of her deeds and offer to help her publicise her life to those she cares for, don't you think? Make it a stalemate and most cheongster girl have too short an attention span to continue. That's why they cheong in the first place, right?

The reason i study psychology, is because i want to get PAID for talking, i dont do freebies (I.E Money, Gifts or Sexual Favours, and i dont accept credit cards from people who look like deadbeats lol!)

I prefer to 'blackmail' legally! Civil Suit ftw!!! $$$$$$, no $$$$ also nvm, want see her bankrupt! If not gonna be dumb stoop to her lvl, and be caught in a jam lol! Guy reputation broken (as they say, man more naughty women love more, paiseh i cant input chinese lol), can build back and salvage, girl reputation gone... hmm wonder any guy will want such a girl as a wife ^^

WolfieY2k
03-10-2008, 04:35 PM
actually she does not need to have ur account info to know wat u post, she juz need to know ur sbf userid...

she did not say she going to show tat to the gf rite?? she is juz harrassing ur frd... anyway, since ur frd already wan to dump his gf, let the stalker help him lor... juz send a sms back to the stalker and ask what she wants, if she wants to exposes ur frd to his gf, better, so his gf will leave him. if the stalker juz wan to harrass ur frd, then u can do whatever it takes to stop her...

Yeah we are aware... but how did she find out who the owner of the ID is.... my bud is those very careful type, never even tell anybody about his sbf adventures lol. On hindsight, maybe all those years ago, should not have intro him to sbf =X I'm partly responsible for bringing him to this world.... gl... sbf.. fl ...... aiyah.. i feel so evil now....

dgsk
03-10-2008, 04:57 PM
You are not doing it for free per se. It's pure economics. Whatever you charge will pall in comparison to the legal fees. Your declared mission is firstly to help your friend out of his bind, no? Solve it and your friend owes you big time. Take it to court and he ends up broke and stressed out, both resulting in you having to pay for his romps to counteract those effects. Cheongster girls seldom think so far ahead to marriage. In any case, a civil suit won't surface to affect her future. To do that, reread my suggestion and you'll appreciate the methodology. What I'm reading now is your ego getting in the way of a true solution. Sorry if I'm too forthwith. Just calm down and think about it.

WolfieY2k
03-10-2008, 05:01 PM
You are not doing it for free per se. It's pure economics. Whatever you charge will pall in comparison to the legal fees. Your declared mission is firstly to help your friend out of his bind, no? Solve it and your friend owes you big time. Take it to court and he ends up broke and stressed out, both resulting in you having to pay for his romps to counteract those effects. Cheongster girls seldom think so far ahead to marriage. In any case, a civil suit won't surface to affect her future. To do that, reread my suggestion and you'll appreciate the methodology. What I'm reading now is your ego getting in the way of a true solution. Sorry if I'm too forthwith. Just calm down and think about it.

He my buddy of 20 years... is like my brother... like family, money not a concern, and is my personal lawyer, so can get good deal lol... you are right, vengeance may not be the best solution.. but it feels damn good, and also can teach the person not to mess about. its the principle, not the money, although i agree its personal, not buisness lol!

dgsk
03-10-2008, 05:36 PM
LOL!
Fully agree but doing it my way will get you the same gratification quicker. Talk to your lawyer bro. I'm sure he'll say the same. You send me a writ, I'll squirm. You send her a writ, she'll say thanks for the toilet paper.

Frankiestine
03-10-2008, 06:06 PM
Yeah we are aware... but how did she find out who the owner of the ID is.... my bud is those very careful type, never even tell anybody about his sbf adventures lol. On hindsight, maybe all those years ago, should not have intro him to sbf =X I'm partly responsible for bringing him to this world.... gl... sbf.. fl ...... aiyah.. i feel so evil now....

well possibility is that she is a fl and your friend had contacted her letting her in on his contacts....so 1+1 =2...

chew78s
03-10-2008, 06:09 PM
Criminal intimidation does not apply here. he just send the sms and ask song bo. in simple terms, this does not intimidate a normal person who had received this sms. In TS friend's case, it cause anguish and mental torture. does not intimidate.

If u wanna say it's a verbal threat also can't. in the sms, the other party concerned did not send any threatening sms in anyway.

I agree that u need to go subordinate courts to file a magistrate complaint first for the harassment case. then the police will only step in to investigate. if not, wait long long for police to investigate.

This is i already tell u. Go there and file a report. They will give power to policeman to check on ur case. Everything is free. They will tell u what to do. U no need to find a lawyer. No waste ur money on that.They will provide one for u.

If still not sure u can call this nos. 1 havelock square, singapore 059724
Tel 64355881 .

WolfieY2k
03-10-2008, 06:11 PM
well possibility is that she is a fl and your friend had contacted her letting her in on his contacts....so 1+1 =2...

Is not a fl, is my bud gf's friend.

She threatening break the news to the gf.... i dun mind... break news = bad break (possibility the gf do stuff to hurt herself, this scenario my buddy want avoid), no break news also break up.... way i see it, she really just out to create trouble... must be crazy...

Frankiestine
03-10-2008, 06:13 PM
Is not a fl, is my bud gf's friend.

She threatening break the news to the gf.... i dun mind... break news = bad break (possibility the gf do stuff to hurt herself, this scenario my buddy want avoid), no break news also break up.... way i see it, she really just out to create trouble... must be crazy...

bud gf's friend? now that is something else.....

but beware bro...like they say...hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...

but since you guys knows her identity why dun approach her directly?

WolfieY2k
03-10-2008, 06:31 PM
Wow, its freezing... have cold ppl here -.- zap me for help out a bud in distress... ask me mmob.... =.=

The principle for me to post here is 3 reason:

1. to highlight such situation: please becareful of who and how you protect your IDENTITY carefully, even though the people in here mostly have the same motive for being in this forum, some people might take advantage of your trust!. According to view statistics, Most people either VIEW this section or the link exchange section, and since the original post was TEXT based content with NO links, here is more appropriate. Those in advertising will know, SEX always grabs attention, hence the posting HERE becos most number of ppl view this section;

2. to ASk for advice on litigation because my buddy REQUESTED my help (if your buddy call u 12mn in distressed state will you turn a blind eye?);

3. To psych out the damn crazy bitch behind this issue.

Another funny reason give: waste bandwidth. Dude, a few post just use a lil bandwidth... oops sorry i forgot not everybody is tech savy, or can afford proper education on internet-workings.... i beg your pardon... here's a suggestion, why not chiong less, save money, and take night classes on inter-networking...

to the guy who gave reason: sex-related issue. ok i admit i post wrong forum, my bad.... but just ask the admin to move the post can liao mah.... why u hate me... who knows next time u kenna such situation (as in got ppl haress on exposure to gf/wife etc) also -.-

To all those who repped me, and gave positive comments, and advice, I SINCERELY THANK ALL OF YOU. It's really heartwarming to know, that in times of distress, most strangers will band together to provide assistance... Thats why i like this forum, most people are supportive.

p.s. i dont really care about rep though., as you could see, even though i join this forum freaking long ago.. i seldom post, just a means of killing time... is just the reasons given are brainless... remember think with brain! not with dick!!!

chew78s
03-10-2008, 06:34 PM

I will be bringing my buddy to lodge a police report on haressment FIRST THING in the morning, since we got the stalker's mobile number. However, we would appreciate if any bro(s) here is involve with criminal litigation and would kindly provide us advice on what more to do. Please do send me advice through private msg system ( this is to pre-emp) any other move the stalker might do next.)

Bro, if u free drop at ur neigborhood police station. Ask them what i tell u the procedure u should do. They will tell u the same thing as what i mention to u on my 2 post.:) Or best is Tanglin Police Divisional HQ. Contact nos. 63910000:)

WolfieY2k
03-10-2008, 06:54 PM
bud gf's friend? now that is something else.....

but beware bro...like they say...hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...

but since you guys knows her identity why dun approach her directly?

No~ I don't want waste time talk with some dumb bimbo half drunk crazy ah lian. I rather use my time chase girl :D

Yeah, I agree about women fury... this girl i chasing keep give me no end to upping her classmate :eek:-.- then again... i didn know was her classmate untill much later ... sg is getting too small :o

chew78s
03-10-2008, 07:20 PM
He my buddy of 20 years... is like my brother... like family, money not a concern, and is my personal lawyer, so can get good deal lol... you are right, vengeance may not be the best solution.. but it feels damn good, and also can teach the person not to mess about. its the principle, not the money, although i agree its personal, not buisness lol!

Bro, If u got a personal lawyer than he will write a letter by hand or by post to that person under NUISNCE case. He or we are instructed to and do damand that immediately cease all form of communtication or threatening. If he or she still fail to comply with this demand notice in any aspect...Than u shall be compelled to apply from the courts for an Injunction Order to restrain he or her from committing the nuisance and all legal costs to be incurred shall be for he or her account.
So, Bro. That's all i can provided the information. The rest is yours. Remember God will help u if u help yourself. If u no want do it. than be is it.:)

chew78s
03-10-2008, 07:48 PM
Bro WolfieY2K, Upz u 7 point for standing forward to help ur buddy.:)

WolfieY2k
03-10-2008, 08:02 PM
Bro WolfieY2K, Upz u 7 point for standing forward to help ur buddy.:)

Thanks dude, really appreciate it ^^

chew78s
03-10-2008, 09:39 PM
Bro WolfieY2K, this is a small case. So police just record only, causes nobody get hurts or injury. If u use ur lawyer to send letter to her she might no bother about that. Cause she knew u dare not proceed to charge her. And that take time and money too. But u go to Subordinate Courts Where there at counter 6 at the CRIME REGISTRY located at the ground floor of the Subordinate Courts. Get a Q nos first. From there u file a report. The best is u can copy all those sms msg and give those to them.Then the courts will give power to the police officer to check on her. After few week the judge will summons u and her to courts liao. Then she need agreed and stop what able things.And boths will agreed and sign it. That's the end. If she fail to do so than will be..more further.. .not to go any further lar.:)
Hope so. If not might be fine or jail or if she a pr , Her pr might being removed and ask to leave Singapore.
:) So if can settle it peacefully by u all urself, that's the best of the bests.

chew78s
04-10-2008, 07:39 PM
Wondering why out of sudden this thread become so quiet?? Might be problem solved liao.:)

isg3003
04-10-2008, 09:54 PM
The police couldnt be bothered. Sometime ago one of the hp outlet used my id to register another hp. I found out becos I got a gut feel it was done. When to make a police report. Police told me statement taken, pls report to the hp outlet manager and the telco involved. End of story.

Mine is a case of stolen identity and god knows what the line is used for, yet police couldnt be bothered. How about stolen id to apply for credit cards? I am sure if no default the police wont be bothered too.

peiying99
04-10-2008, 10:22 PM
Sometimes I hope the SPF can go re-training.

I wonder what it takes to be an IO. Sometimes university graduate makes poor detectives. They should publish how many % of the police reports are solved. I am quite sure more than 50% are unsolved.

Let me state an example.
The jogging woman kana rape and murdered till now unsolved.
The NUS graduate kana rape unsolved.
The Toa Payoh 4-D auntie murder unsolved.

The Huang Na one solve because it the fucking close guy who did it.
The small malay girl case solved because it the fucking step father who did it.

.... Wasting tax-payer money on stupid civil servant. I have a first class and I do not even think of entering civil service as it is really fucking brainless job.

peiying99
04-10-2008, 10:25 PM
Btw, that stalker only want $$ or sex. Tell your friend pay him $100 and not disturb anymore. Or your friend asshole let him play also can....

I can help u track down his address but no point. You want ham tam him?

angie II
05-10-2008, 12:01 AM
aiya how u expect them 2 be Magnum PI, Miami Vice?

these ppl everydae go 2 work stone stone wan... must be dey surfing sammyboy n kio kuay from fl dome la :rolleyes:

WolfieY2k
05-10-2008, 12:07 AM
Hi~ Yeah I agree about the spf thing lol, have really bad experience with them when they arrest me and throw charges at me for something years ago.

Sidetrack: they tried charge me with assualt public servants... but they 5 on 1 me (balless bastards), come bang my table (wah lau, i sit at kopitiam drink beer got wrong meh, i wasnt even near the stalls selling vcd lor (back then no dvd =P ), WITHOUT identifying themselves cops, naturally i assumed they are trouble makers and kick their ass! 2 landed in hospital lmao!(u ask me how? use chair and whack lar!!! + i learned martial arts since young :D ), only when one mofo pulled out his damn pistol then i thought siao liao!. then they try charge me, wtf, those SSB look like fucking gangsters, how i know they cops (one of the bastards even delibrately step on my Giorgio shades ccb!!! very expensive leh)!!!! Lucky have a good family lawyer (my grandpa teach me, want do bad thing, of cos take his advice lar, he be gangster longer than me sial!!!!.. must always have good lawyer cover ass lol), can even joke with the damn judge in court ( i was mortified when he did that during the trial, i thought: die liao.. the damn bloody joker is gonna get me screwed!, luckily, he damn good, + got some of my gina to be witness that they attacked me first hehe....

An update on situation, was out discussing options on what to do next, most likely get my lawyer to send her a writ, my bud's worried she get the underworld to get back at him (lol), cos apparently she sleeps around and have some stupid ah bengs might want to help her for free sex ( yucks!! shes FAT!!!! i dunno how these guys can even get it on with her lmao! its fucking disgusting!!!! these guys must either be severely myopic or drunk!!).

But since we already know who she is and where she stay (who say be gangster no good, just call up get ppl return favours can liao).... i will take care of stuff if anything happen to my bud... hehe i'll bet i know lots more ppl in the underworld.

Having said that, i told my bud. best way is to get her thru the proper legal system, at least the law will be on his side if anything happens, the black path, i will do it... no need get his hands dirty, he too decent a guy, now have good job.... not like me... so old liao... still studying.. need grad then can be psychologist.... aiyah.... when youth doo so much shit.. now regret... lucky got uni willing accept me.... on the bright side... many babes around campus hehehe :D

DexDJ
05-10-2008, 06:07 AM
The Subordinate Courts of Singapore - How to file a Magistrates' Complaint (http://app.subcourts.gov.sg/criminal/page.aspx?pageid=10028)

hopes the above will be of some help... good luck!

dex

tookara
05-10-2008, 07:39 AM
wah wolfie chup pai kia dua ah

WolfieY2k
05-10-2008, 02:00 PM
wah wolfie chup pai kia dua ah

Haha, that sounds so wrong nowadays, i prefer to refer to it as having friends... very long no be da ge (big bro) already... be da ge hard life... every day worry... even though money good, but no peace of mind... few years back... i thinking... if i cannot have peace of mind to even provide a comfortable life for myself, how am i able to do it in the future for the girl i love and the family we plan to set up? so decided make a change, go get a degree and stable job. wasnt hard for the education path, i always had stellar grades anyway... problem is crim record hard to find uni to accept... lucky found one now... besides, when date girls, have to meet their parents, can get awkard... imagine, the parents ask about my past... how to explain? even me myself, very unlikely i will let my daughter in future date a guy like myself lol.

However, i have no qualms to using my connections to destroy this bitch's life. One of the imporatant things i learn growing up in gangster family, is that friendship and loyalty, is sacred, its even as close to family. and my buddy, he helped me a lot lasttime, we grow up 2gether, play 2gether, chase girl 2gether, when i down and out, he and his family took care of me. Now grow up already, status quo remain, he take care of white path, i take care of black path to tackle problem for him.

I always belive, self sacrifice, is the greatest gift for a friend... and he is a good friend...

whitegals
05-10-2008, 10:50 PM
eh the stalker chio or not? :D

WolfieY2k
06-10-2008, 01:00 AM
eh the stalker chio or not? :D

1.65-68m, 65-70kg... what do u think :D

Lets just say... even MOST cat40 LOOKS better than her! lmao!

Seriously... i dunno how anybody can get it on with her! ok maybe there are deviations in some people sexual preferences... maybe those in the 1% tail end of the bell-curve....

Besides, even if she is decent looking (not to me!), would u consider somebody psychotic enough to go through all this trouble to try disturb a guy she hardly know???

Imo, she should spend more free time to focus on her job to get more sales! (OH YES U BITCH! I EVEN KNOW WHERE U WORK! and STAY! and HANG OUT! anything happen to my bro, good luck to you!)... or maybe her boss would be interested to know about her social activities!!! what with wasting time stalking and haressing people... she should be working on selling more financial products!

Chouryujin
07-10-2008, 09:32 PM
BONK LA ! BONK some more!! SERVE your friend right!! your friend BO CHEE LA, dare to fuck around but don't dare to admit to GF.

SAMMY BOYS ALL BO CHEE. PUI!

chew78s
17-12-2008, 07:36 AM
recall....:)

LostALau
18-12-2008, 04:48 PM
Bro WolfieY2K, this is a small case. So police just record only, causes nobody get hurts or injury. If u use ur lawyer to send letter to her she might no bother about that. Cause she knew u dare not proceed to charge her. And that take time and money too. But u go to Subordinate Courts Where there at counter 6 at the CRIME REGISTRY located at the ground floor of the Subordinate Courts. Get a Q nos first. From there u file a report. The best is u can copy all those sms msg and give those to them.Then the courts will give power to the police officer to check on her. After few week the judge will summons u and her to courts liao. Then she need agreed and stop what able things.And boths will agreed and sign it. That's the end. If she fail to do so than will be..more further.. .not to go any further lar.:)
Hope so. If not might be fine or jail or if she a pr , Her pr might being removed and ask to leave Singapore.
:) So if can settle it peacefully by u all urself, that's the best of the bests.

Out of so many posts, I like Bro chew's. Either treat it as a holiday prank and ignore it or take action according to what is mentioned by him. It is more cost effective.

Personally, I prefer not to engage a lawyer and spend big money. From my personal experience and observations, lawyers are damn busy people, busy making big money. If u bother them with your trifle matters, u got to compensate them for their opportunity costs. Even after taking up yr case, they dont really have much time or take the trouble to study your case in details. Eventually, u end up killing a chicken with a chopper for killing bulls and the result is not always satisfactory.

Just my two-cent worth.