PDA

View Full Version : MILF in Lavender

soundlab
02-10-2008, 05:04 PM
Juz sharing...
Today was having lunch at a coffee shop selling Thai food in Lavender when
I chance upon this PRC lady. Like her pair of eyes and long
legs. So made eye contact with her and asked her to join me for lunch.
After some small talk, we made our way to the hotel across the road.
The whole session was great! Bbbj, catbath, frenching etc etc, two
words to sum it up: great sex!

Name: Lin Lin
Country of origin: Dalian
Look : 7/10
Body : 7/10
Height: 1.67m
Weight: 48kg
Boob: 34B+ (soft and natural with pointed nips)
BBBJ : 8.5/10 (out of this world)
Frenching: Yes (wild)
Fingering: Yes (wet)
Painting: Yes (clean and fresh)
FJ : 8.5/10
GFE : 8.5/10
Damage : $70/1/1 (Room and CD not included)
Service Level : 8.5/10 (bathing before and after mission)
RTF: Yes

Xine
02-10-2008, 05:09 PM
Lai lai, waiting for other fl replies see this thread, bro just PM you, get number liao immediately fast hand fast leg CHEONG AHHH!!!

eesintong
02-10-2008, 05:13 PM
bro can pm me her contact

Accord_JDM
02-10-2008, 05:40 PM
sounds like a good catch...
can share share with me? :D

soundlab
02-10-2008, 06:54 PM
sounds like a good catch...
can share share with me? :D

No problem Bro :D

Xine
02-10-2008, 09:28 PM
Wanted to do this fr tomorrow but after being with linlin decided to do the fr to help her asap.

Firstly I must say I've been hunting in the forum since 1130am, I've read so many FRs until i'm lost, PM a few bros to ask for thier recommendation even, haha. A bit bo liao but really too many FRs until blur lah. As I was refreshing saw this new thread and PM bro soundlab. Quick hand quick leg called her and arrange meeting within 20mins.

The mood I was having was to have a good fxxk or 1 helluva bbbj/cim. Her voice over the phone nothing to shout about but have to say she don't have the 'dong bei' accent. And she does speak a little english.

Neways, 'ding dong' open door, saw this MILF, tall..shapely.. let her in and we chatted. As we chat we started undressing, found out that she's got not much business and that she will provide good good service.

Remember the mood I'm having, so it just switch to ok, lets check out ur bbbj. After the bath (nothing to shout about), we lied down on the bed and gave me a thorough catbath, she went down south and WOW she can SUCK. Head bops, tongue twirls, looking at you with her eyes telling u she is hungry for cock. Couldn't resist and nearly shot my load...

Lied her down and painted her and then move to 69 and WTF!!! My load just like fire engine rushed out REALLY FAST and I sprayed all over her breast/body while she continue to caress my balls. BEST. Oh she don't do CIM. too bad.

Here's my honest rating.

Looks 5.5/10
Body : slim, tall 1.72?
boobs : A
Nips : nice colour and pointy
Pussy : not shaven, clean smell
BBBJ : 8/10 (had better)
FJ : sorry i too fast
GFE : 10/10
Damage : 70/1/1 (i gave 100 coz felt she quite poor thing)

Recommended for bros who likes MILF with good service and GFE.

Oh there's this bro who sms her 30x wtf??

soundlab
03-10-2008, 01:06 AM
Wah..Bro Xine u r fast! Reputation added for your effort :)

johnchong1680
03-10-2008, 03:29 AM
kind enough pm me her contacts? pm me. thanks

liquid snake
03-10-2008, 03:42 AM
like to try her,kind enough pm me her contacts? thanks

jwong
03-10-2008, 12:23 PM
Hi Bro Soundlabs,

Thanks for sharing this gems with me..I got a session with her yesterday.

My point for her

Lin Lin
Body : 8/10
Height: 1.67m
Boob: 34B+ (my whole hand grab it...nice smell...:D
BBBJ : 9/10 (like in the heaven)
Fingering: Yes (wet)
Painting:Nvr try
FJ : 9/10 (Great mourning..ah ah ah wah liao ye...be tahan)
GFE : 9/10 (really good ler .treat me like her bf...
Damage : $70/1/1 (Room and CD not included)
Service Level : 8.5/10 (bathing before and after mission)
RTF: Definately it a gems that can't be missed...

Xine
06-10-2008, 03:39 PM
Thanks for the ups bro soundlab.

You must be busy, I help u up the thread. This Linlin quite poor thing.

Bros who like MILF, you won't regret trying this girl. Please PM threadstarter for contact.

soundlab
06-10-2008, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the ups bro soundlab.

You must be busy, I help u up the thread. This Linlin quite poor thing.

Bros who like MILF, you won't regret trying this girl. Please PM threadstarter for contact.

thanks Bro. Yes quite bz, will rtf her tomorrow :D

Doc Dirty
08-10-2008, 01:21 AM
Had a great session with Lin Lin and wanted to provide her the well deserve credit.
She was warm and easy going.
Not a clock watcher.

Looks: 6.5/10
Boob: 8/10 (Not for boobs lover but you'll be rewarded from your licking by 2 pointed nipples)
Blowjob: 9/10 (The loud slurping noise she made tell you that she love your dick - Out of this world!
Fingering: 9/10 (wet)
FJ: 9/10 (she like doggie style but also accommodating to all styles. Her moaning is super sexy.
Damage : $70/1/1
RTF: Definitely

Btw, bro thks for the contact

soundlab
08-10-2008, 08:13 PM
Had a RTF session with Lin Lin today.
Chatted alot more with her this time round and girl feeling is higher.
Session has different feel this time but will not be going into details.
Managed to take some pics also.
After shower, changed, paid her and we left together. Sent her back to Lor XX then we parted ways.
Glad to be able to have a RTF session with Lin Lin before she leaves in two week's time.
Chinese Bros with at least some fr can pm me for her number.
Enjoy!

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z107/soundlab13/DSC02899.jpg

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z107/soundlab13/DSC02903.jpg

soundlab
08-10-2008, 08:15 PM
Another two pics to share.
Hope you guys like it :D

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z107/soundlab13/DSC02898.jpg

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z107/soundlab13/DSC02895.jpg

sianren
08-10-2008, 08:19 PM

Nice Pics Bro...:):)

soundlab
08-10-2008, 08:44 PM
Thanks Bro Sianren for your comments :)

Accord_JDM
10-10-2008, 05:30 PM
Had a session with LL couple of days ago and promised her that i will post her FR here to share with bros...

Here is her FR;
Look : 7.5/10 (matured looking)
Figure : 8.5/10 (tall & slim... can consider model built... she claimed never give birth before)
Ht/Wt: 170/50
Stats: 34B-26-35 (tummy slight fleshy but overall hourglass shape)
BBBJ : 9/10 (simply just one word...shiok... must try)
Frenching: Yes (can be improved)
Body Massage : 6.5/10 (can be improved... never have proper training before)
FJ : 8/10 (seductive sound effect... she wanted to go for 2nd shot but i can't... sad)
Attitude : 8.5/10 (bf treatment)
Damage : $70 + $10(tips) + $20(room) + $2(cap)
RTF: Yes... value for money... worth to try at least once...

*Note: Catch before she is gone from our shores as her permit ending real soon within 2 weeks time...

dirtyhairy
10-10-2008, 06:13 PM
Yo Bros all, DHairy was at his horny and lusty worst when he upped Lin2 on Thursday before doing today with Bro Lightning's FL ChenChen.
And in fact to discover that LinLin was actually XenXen whom he DHairy also had bonked recently...

But credit to LinLin she had informed old limpehlaobaby when he blur, blur called her up after deleting her number from that earlier bonk. But always galant to the ladies, especially one whose service is decent, which XenXen was able to provide, DHairy agreed to meet her despite XenXen now known as LinLin, reminding him it was all right if he had preferred another.

As usual, DHairy booked his room and LinLin aka Xen2 soon arrived.
After the usual TCSS and washing, the action started...but admittedly Lin2 was not as wild as she was Xen2 previously...despite the patient caressing of DHairy.

Asking why, LinLin said she felt bad to give DHairy the impression that she was another person...DHairy said no problem and told her to relax and enjoy herself... Only after that, did she try to be her XenXen best. However as she smokes, the frenching is not as wildly shiok as LadyChenChen who is a non smoker.

The bonk was good but not as great as the previous session with her...maybe the prospect of upping Lady ChenChen this morning was a reason. Overall, a nice lady with a patient attitude. She is still one of the better bonks and is responsive too.

Damage: $100 with tips excluding hotel and phallus glove.:p
Help her if you can as she is returning home to TiongKok soon.

soundlab
10-10-2008, 07:19 PM
Yep she will be here for 10 more days :D

soundlab
12-10-2008, 04:30 PM
One more thing Bros, she don't do house call.

smoothnsleek
13-10-2008, 07:04 PM
Tks bro soundlab for ctc. Met today 8.30am, and regretted later for arranging so early (bo pian as that was my window of opportunity) as both were not really in the mood but still ended ok. She had the patience to 'encourage' me. Credit to her! First impression was mymy, very tall n she wore a black short dress....sexy!

Body : 7/10
Height: 1.68m
Boob: 34B+ , nice to suckle
BBBJ : 9/10 ... she swirls your head round & round...delicious.
Frenching: No, cos I think we took awhile to settle in ...
Fingering: Din try (same reason as abv)
Painting: Yes , no smell, clean
FJ : 7/10...overall ok considering the so-so mood we were in
GFE : 8.5/10...we chatted after that. She said will be better next time if fixed later in the day. I agree.
Damage : $70/1/1 (Room and CD not included). Tipped her also.
Service Level : 8/10

Not her fault I din enjoy as much. Tks bro.

ahleck
13-10-2008, 07:14 PM
Hello bro, can i have her contact?

soundlab
14-10-2008, 12:48 AM
[QUOTE=smoothnsleek;3144196]Tks bro soundlab for ctc. Met today 8.30am, and regretted later for arranging so early (bo pian as that was my window of opportunity) as both were not really in the mood but still ended ok. She had the patience to 'encourage' me. Credit to her! First impression was mymy, very tall n she wore a black short dress....sexy!

My humble 5 decibels for your honest fr :D

XR29
15-10-2008, 11:58 PM
Thks Bro for the contact.Btw me long time never write FR liao since after coming back from China recently..My last bonk was with BX aka the BBBJ queen which was I think 3 months back...Those bro's who has try BX b4, I will highly recommend you guys to try Lin Lin b4 she leave us on the 20th Oct..Manage to arrange a session with Lin Lin tonite at the designated place.

Age: 29 (She told me, but I personally felt that she is in the mid thirties.)
Look : 6/10 (But compensate with her wonderful BBBJ)
Body : 7/10 (a bit flabby on the stomach area but overall okie)
Height: About 1.7m
Weight: about 50kg
Boob: 34B
BBBJ : 9/10 (really long and shiok with her CFM face telling me she is hungry for my didi)
Frenching: We were frenching like no tomolo and like long lost lover)
Fingering: Yes (Really wet)
Painting: Yes (she really enjoy it especially when watching her tremble once a while...)
FJ : 8/10...She uses her body language well....
GFE : 8.5/10....She is not a clock watcher..
Damage : $70 + tips + $20(hotel) + $4(CD)

Overall Service Level : 8/10

XR29
16-10-2008, 10:28 AM
Thks Bro for the contact.Btw me long time never write FR liao since after coming back from China recently..My last bonk was with BX aka the BBBJ queen which was I think 3 months back...Those bro's who has try BX b4, I will highly recommend you guys to try Lin Lin b4 she leave us on the 20th Oct..Manage to arrange a session with Lin Lin tonite at the designated place.

Age: 29 (She told me, but I personally felt that she is in the mid thirties.)
Look : 6/10 (But compensate with her wonderful BBBJ)
Body : 7/10 (a bit flabby on the stomach area but overall okie)
Height: About 1.7m
Weight: about 50kg
Boob: 34B
BBBJ : 9/10 (really long and shiok with her CFM face telling me she is hungry for my didi)
Frenching: We were frenching like no tomolo and like long lost lover)
Fingering: Yes (Really wet)
Painting: Yes (she really enjoy it especially when watching her tremble once a while...)
FJ : 8/10...She uses her body language well....
GFE : 8.5/10....She is not a clock watcher..

Forget to include that she allow CIM and COB...:D

soundlab
16-10-2008, 01:17 PM
Forget to include that she allow CIM and COB...:D

rudolf
16-10-2008, 01:24 PM
hi bro,

Can pm me the contact of the milf lavender.

thanks a lot..feel horny today. want to have a mission. :)

XR29
16-10-2008, 02:48 PM

Thks for yr 5 humble pts..But it is only the truth that I am writing..She really a BBBJ queen in the making...Cheers...:)

Xine
16-10-2008, 02:54 PM
Bro soundlab and xr29 u all both so lucky ah.. i remembered i ask her cim, she say dun do one wor. *sobs*

maybe now more desperate? But yes she can be BBBJ Queen, agreed. :)

soundlab
16-10-2008, 03:17 PM
Bro soundlab and xr29 u all both so lucky ah.. i remembered i ask her cim, she say dun do one wor. *sobs*

Good to see you passed 35 points :D

Hygienic
16-10-2008, 04:15 PM
Bro soundlab...able to pm me her ctc..thanks

Michael Chong
16-10-2008, 04:18 PM

Yum Yum.........

XR29
16-10-2008, 06:18 PM

Maybe she know that I am BX regular mah, When she BBBJ for me, I told her she lost to BX in this section then she ask me why...I told her I cannot endure BX BBBJ and will definitely explode in her mouth...Then she began asking me how BX does her BBBJ so that she could learn...:D

Xine
16-10-2008, 06:23 PM
XR29 oic.... so now I must return to linlin and see whether got improve her much improved bbbj!

If got improve, its all ur credit. but this time I sure ask for cim.

Thank u in advance first bro for 'training' muahahhaha

XR29
16-10-2008, 10:34 PM
XR29 oic.... so now I must return to linlin and see whether got improve her much improved bbbj!

If got improve, its all ur credit. but this time I sure ask for cim.

Thank u in advance first bro for 'training' muahahhaha

Bro,

U better be fast b4 she left us on the 20th Oct...:D

aegis
17-10-2008, 09:05 AM
Bro soundlab. thanks for the ctc. Met up with LIN LIN( Xen Xen) yesterday and it was one of the best sessions I had. Booked the hotel and called her, she arrived in 20 mins time. when I opened the door, a tall sexy lady walked in and we hugged and kissed like long lost lovers... Fondling,caressing and frenching all the way till we stripped and continued in the bath room. More frenching was to follow as we bathed and cleaned our bodies, dried ourselves and proceeded to the bed. The hotel I booked had two huge mirrors,reflecting our naked bodies and that made her mory horny. She told me I was her first customer of the day and she was lonely...
She gave me a catbath and gave a me "round" and "round" BBBJ, Shiok. I fingered her till her love juice came flowing and started to paint her.. She enjoyed it as her body twisted and sqiurmed with loud moans of pleasure... Time for entry and it was passionate... moans and tongue fights and nibbling of the neck and ears really made the pumping more intense. After unloading,we hugged and frenched and all the while my didi was still inside her meimei. Cleaned up and started talking... Had a meaningful conversation for about half and hour and I started to stroke my didi...upon seeing that, lin lin said she wanted to masturbate.. so I attacked her nipples as she touched her body.... she "O" and her CFM look was so seductive... She HJ me and I exploded on her tummy..
Looks: 7/10
Ht:1.725m
wt: 50kg
70/1/1 plus tips...
She will be leaving our shores in three days time. Grab her before she goes...
Strongly recommended to bros who want good service, frenching till your tongue goes numb,intense sex and....well you find out yourselves...

XR29
17-10-2008, 11:42 AM
Bro soundlab. thanks for the ctc. Met up with LIN LIN( Xen Xen) yesterday and it was one of the best sessions I had. Booked the hotel and called her, she arrived in 20 mins time. when I opened the door, a tall sexy lady walked in and we hugged and kissed like long lost lovers... Fondling,caressing and frenching all the way till we stripped and continued in the bath room. More frenching was to follow as we bathed and cleaned our bodies, dried ourselves and proceeded to the bed. The hotel I booked had two huge mirrors,reflecting our naked bodies and that made her mory horny. She told me I was her first customer of the day and she was lonely...
She gave me a catbath and gave a me "round" and "round" BBBJ, Shiok. I fingered her till her love juice came flowing and started to paint her.. She enjoyed it as her body twisted and sqiurmed with loud moans of pleasure... Time for entry and it was passionate... moans and tongue fights and nibbling of the neck and ears really made the pumping more intense. After unloading,we hugged and frenched and all the while my didi was still inside her meimei. Cleaned up and started talking... Had a meaningful conversation for about half and hour and I started to stroke my didi...upon seeing that, lin lin said she wanted to masturbate.. so I attacked her nipples as she touched her body.... she "O" and her CFM look was so seductive... She HJ me and I exploded on her tummy..
Looks: 7/10
Ht:1.725m
wt: 50kg
70/1/1 plus tips...
She will be leaving our shores in three days time. Grab her before she goes...
Strongly recommended to bros who want good service, frenching till your tongue goes numb,intense sex and....well you find out yourselves...

Bro,

Glad that u really enjoyed....Bros out there who are looking for intense and passionate kissing and good service, she is the one....3 more days b4 she leave us.. Btw, I have already book my slot with her...:D

soundlab
17-10-2008, 04:59 PM
Juz came back after another slot with her. And yes only 3 more days to go...before she leaves our shore.

XR29
17-10-2008, 05:37 PM
Juz came back after another slot with her. And yes only 3 more days to go...before she leaves our shore.

Bro,

U faster than me....:D

soundlab
17-10-2008, 09:15 PM
Bro,

U faster than me....:D

Yours the 4pm slot?

qq15241928
17-10-2008, 10:14 PM
Anyone can share the ctc please?
wana to try her tmr...

ningcaichen
17-10-2008, 10:48 PM
4CD so cheap $70...but leaving think i cannot make it...

soundlab
21-10-2008, 12:49 AM
Received a call from her, she has left our shore. Will be back in a month's time. Some nice words from her, she wishes to thank all Bros who have supported her in the past. Will let Bros know when she comes back :)

yandaoking
23-10-2008, 05:40 PM
Hi bro soundlab,

I am waiting patiently for her return to Singapore.

cheers !!

yandaoking

soundlab
24-10-2008, 01:12 AM
Hi bro soundlab,

I am waiting patiently for her return to Singapore.

cheers !!

yandaoking

Thanks Bro will let you know when she comes back :D

liquid snake
25-10-2008, 02:35 AM
thanks soundlab for her contact. She is really great, let me know when she will return alright? thanks
my fr for her
Look-7.5/10 Good for me
age-30++(never ask)
body-7/10 tall and sexy
bj-7/10 good suction and sound effect
fj-nice moan sound and very shiok
rtf- yea yes

jincong1984
25-10-2008, 10:04 AM
Yah, she looks yummy:p,Not bad looking and her boobs look yum yum:D. Makes me wank to suck it.
Great find TS... Think she's a C cupper from the pics :D

jincong1984
25-10-2008, 10:07 AM
Wow. A ni9ce gems. Dunno when u can i get tis gem. Bro dun mind sharing wif mi. :D

simple2kee
25-10-2008, 10:04 PM
Wow. A ni9ce gems. Dunno when u can i get tis gem. Bro dun mind sharing wif mi. :D

newbie, read, read n read from page 1 to last page n u wuld knw that she is NOT in sg anymore. share what with u ??

Wooden_Handle
25-10-2008, 10:44 PM
Thanks Bro soundlab for her contact.

Met her just before she left. Her service was excellent as confirmed from so many bros' FR. She is really tall, with long legs. AND she is a real good bonk..:)

TS please let us know when she back to our shore.

soundlab
26-10-2008, 04:16 PM
Thanks Bro soundlab for her contact.

Met her just before she left. Her service was excellent as confirmed from so many bros' FR. She is really tall, with long legs. AND she is a real good bonk..:)

TS please let us know when she back to our shore.

I'm glad you like it :D

mature.lover
27-10-2008, 10:01 PM
bro, can PM me her contact? thks v much!!!

XR29
28-10-2008, 01:23 PM
bro, can PM me her contact? thks v much!!!

Bro,

As mentioned on the earlier post, she already went back liao lah...... Pls wait for her return and the TS will know whether to give u anot.....:confused:

heaven boy
25-05-2009, 04:30 PM
can send me anna num