PDA

View Full Version : Chance of catching std from oral?

smallpigu
02-10-2023, 01:48 PM
Kissing and bbbj happened with a local fl.

What are the chances of catching stds from this?

ipadpro
02-10-2023, 07:28 PM
Hsv 1,2, syphills , chymadia, gonorrehea

rambutarn
03-10-2023, 12:18 AM
If the FL is not infected with anything, chances is zero. If FL is infected with something, chances you get infected are not very high as you only visited once, but it is still probable (probability can vary significantly based on encounter eg. whether FL has open sores or ulcers, did you pee right after the deed, etc). To put your mind at ease, you can try asking the FL if she has done any recent STD test and send you, but not all of them do or are willing to send. Else, safest way is note the date of encounter, wait till after the incubation period and seek a doctor's advise on what tests is best for you. In the mean time, try not to panic or think too much about it as it can be quite nerve wrecking esp on your mental health. Maybe monitor for any irregular discharge, sores or growths also.

smallpigu
03-10-2023, 09:59 AM
Didn't see any sores around the lips area. Not too sure about inside the mouth. Peed right after as well. I don't know if I am just anxious and scaring myself at this point of time. Definitely already taken a toll on my mental health, losing appetite. No discharge nor pain while peeing. The visit was on 21st sept.

If the FL is not infected with
anything, chances is zero. If FL is infected with something, chances you get infected are not very high as you only visited once, but it is still probable (probability can vary significantly based on encounter eg. whether FL has open sores or ulcers, did you pee right after the deed, etc). To put your mind at ease, you can try asking the FL if she has done any recent STD test and send you, but not all of them do or are willing to send. Else, safest way is note the date of encounter, wait till after the incubation period and seek a doctor's advise on what tests is best for you. In the mean time, try not to panic or think too much about it as it can be quite nerve wrecking esp on your mental health. Maybe monitor for any irregular discharge, sores or growths also.

smallpigu
03-10-2023, 11:52 AM
Checked in with the FL and she said she goes for screening quite often and she's clean. So I guess it's just my anxiety and my paranoia acting up.

rythuno
03-10-2023, 11:56 AM
Didn't see any sores around the lips area. Not too sure about inside the mouth. Peed right after as well. I don't know if I am just anxious and scaring myself at this point of time. Definitely already taken a toll on my mental health, losing appetite. No discharge nor pain while peeing. The visit was on 21st sept.
If it helps, don't go symptom hunting. It will be extremely stressful and your mind can really play tricks when you try to look for every symptom. Most of the symptoms which are stated as symptoms of hiv and stds could be through different type of bacteria and viruses. No point sentencing yourself as we are no doctors to diagnosed exactly whatis it. Just go for the check on the 28th day.

Northern
03-10-2023, 01:13 PM
Checked in with the FL and she said she goes for screening quite often and she's clean. So I guess it's just my anxiety and my paranoia acting up.

FL ? go screening ?
WL or FL ?
FL mostly won't be bothered until they return to home country or have something wrong.
WL mostly refers to licensed sex workers that have to go regular screening.

For your concerns, asked many many times, check threads in forum or just google.

smallpigu
03-10-2023, 02:30 PM
Local who does sugaring.

FL ? go screening ?
WL or FL ?
FL mostly won't be bothered until they return to home country or have something wrong.
WL mostly refers to licensed sex workers that have to go regular screening.

For your concerns, asked many many times, check threads in forum or just google.

Zetyalpha
03-10-2023, 04:22 PM
Kissing and bbbj happened with a local fl.

What are the chances of catching stds from this?

If you're paranoid. Go for a full panel std testing after 3 months. This is esp true for HIV. The earliest incubation for the antibodies turns up is 3 months. You can include tests for Hep A & B, etc.

Next time, please WEAR a condom for BJ if you're so paranoid. Get vaccines for Hep A&B and etc, etc. You're like the X number person who posted this question. STDs do NOT discriminate whether it's a regular girl for ONS, your girlfriend, whore or even your WIFE. They all have the possibility of having 1 or multiple sexual partners behind your back or prior to YOU.

bignehneh
05-10-2023, 08:53 PM

This is the model answer la. Even she got std, she won’t say oh, I got std and cannot bbbj or fj

Oldbox
08-10-2023, 07:53 PM
I am tempted to try bbbj but am wondering if it’s worth the risk.

I know I know, chiong don’t scared, scared don’t chiong.

I’m just assessing if the shiokness is worth the risk I’m taking. Like making an investment. Risk-reward considerations.

Any Bros want to chime in?

ArnieArnie
09-10-2023, 06:57 PM
Visited ml last week n she squirted a bit, some went into my nose n mouth. 2 days later got a bit sore throat n swollen neck lymph node. Probs go for throat swab but can i ask regular GP to do or need to go to special clinic?

riotspace
10-10-2023, 06:25 PM
Bro even if no std there's always bacteria infection through oral. Check my other thread in this section to read about what happened to me. Now I strictly hj cos a bit paranoid already.

Oldbox
11-10-2023, 01:07 PM
Bro even if no std there's always bacteria infection through oral. Check my other thread in this section to read about what happened to me. Now I strictly hj cos a bit paranoid already.

Thought about it…. I think not bbbj not worth the risk, for me.
Well, you can’t have everything you want in life, I guess.

maxsee
12-10-2023, 11:07 AM
I have a friend couple of years back that got HIV from oral sex. Even till today, i still find it unbelieveable. So best to be careful when it comes to RAW be it oral or FJ. :o

ipadpro
13-10-2023, 06:22 PM
I have a friend couple of years back that got HIV from oral sex. Even till today, i still find it unbelieveable. So best to be careful when it comes to RAW be it oral or FJ. :o

If u search the forum got similar case also. Hell even got 1 guy got hsv-2 from handjob. Gawd damn.

I suppose the likely hood to tio hiv from oral is. The girl got mouth ulcers that are bleeding and the guy got herpes sores that are open. The blood from the ulcer connect with the herpes sore then tio.

zai1
20-10-2023, 11:22 AM
If u search the forum got similar case also. Hell even got 1 guy got hsv-2 from handjob. Gawd damn.

I suppose the likely hood to tio hiv from oral is. The girl got mouth ulcers that are bleeding and the guy got herpes sores that are open. The blood from the ulcer connect with the herpes sore then tio.

getting STDs from handjob? I doubt so .. must be other than handjob like the woman touched herself before using her hand to beat aeroplane or the woman never wash her hand after the previous customer or the woman may have "kissed" the kkj but the guy did not notice or the woman may have spit saliva onto the kkj to lubricate it or the guy when hugging the woman may have accidentally touch her cb with his kkj

Solely based on handjob is quite impossible UNLESS there is a cut on her hand

Dynamic23
22-10-2023, 11:49 PM
Sometimes I can't help but wonder if FLs do any testing before they come to Sg especially in Dome 1. I've been in quite a bit of action in the past months, and whenever I'm not feeling my best, my mind tends to jump to worst-case scenarios.