PDA

View Full Version : Eden Garden - ELLE the Favourite of Everyone (Premium)

AdamVIII
28-09-2008, 03:36 AM
Name: ELLE
Height: 150cm
Stats: 35C'23'34
Dmg: $170/90min/2shots.
BBBJ/CIM/Frenching/Massage/Bubble Bath.

Preview of ELLE! (http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm138/Paradiseforum/Elle.jpg)

AdamVIII
28-09-2008, 10:32 AM
:rolleyes::cool:

AdamVIII
28-09-2008, 12:24 PM
booking starts now!!

AdamVIII
28-09-2008, 05:30 PM

Preview of ELLE! (http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm138/Paradiseforum/Elle.jpg)

AdamVIII
28-09-2008, 11:13 PM

AdamVIII
29-09-2008, 01:41 AM

setsuna
29-09-2008, 01:44 AM
looks hot OMG

AdamVIII
29-09-2008, 07:38 AM
looks hot OMG

waiting for you to book!

AdamVIII
29-09-2008, 11:06 AM

AdamVIII
29-09-2008, 01:04 PM

setsuna
29-09-2008, 02:16 PM

AdamVIII
29-09-2008, 05:11 PM
First Blood FR from Bro Subwolf82:

First FR so bear me ya..

Yesterday was at home then entered the forum chat at 5pm.. Then was informed by race marshall Eden got new syt attendant at just arrived at pit stop..so set appointment for 1ST Blood with Elle..

Upon reaching the room i can hear the bathtub filling up..knock the door then waited for it to open.. Then this cute n very fair syt open the door wearing black babydoll nitey.. I happy alreadi..hehe.

She seemed shy cuz she say i 1st customer.. then she help me undress b4 going into the toilet.. i while cleaning we talk talk a bit n got to noe she mixed thai n chinese..no wonder veri the fair..can pass off as one of those kawaii (cute) jap gals.. no joke..

After that dried up n proceed to bed where she gave me a bj. It was slow and sensous just wat i like.. asked her to cap me b4 going for main course.. i laid back while she proceed to ride ontop me..wahh can c her face while i kiss her sweet mellons.. veri responsive.. unloaded 1st shot then wash up..

While waiting to reload..sat on the chair n light up my cigarette.. Then all of sudden she suprise me..At first shy then now she attacked me.. She came out the toilet with towel wrapped around her, gave me a noti look n started to suck n lick my didi..

waaah happiness..smoking while got syt kneeling down between my legs who then slowly let her towel drop to the floor to again reveal her flawless fair skin.. i put out my ciggi then went onto the bed.. put on condom again n proceed to enter her... did diff position and she's becoming more n more responsive..shiok.. Overall was veri sextisfied...

LOOKS:7.5/10 - veri fair SYT... my type
BBBJ:7/10 - slow n sensous just wat i like
BODY: 7/10 - nice figure slim figure wit two small tatoo
BOOBS: 7.5/10 - just about nice for her figure..nice to hold too..hehe.
FRENCHING: 8/10 - passionate cuz maybe we click...lol.
FJ: 8/10 - she will accomodate any position u want to.
GFE: Shy at first then like towards the end we're hugging n kissing till at door as session about to end..
OVERALL: 8/10..
RTF: Most prob yes..

Thanks Bro Eden for the arrangement...

AdamVIII
29-09-2008, 09:41 PM

AdamVIII
30-09-2008, 10:18 AM
FR:rolleyes:

AdamVIII
30-09-2008, 02:16 PM
:rolleyes:

AdamVIII
30-09-2008, 05:08 PM

AdamVIII
30-09-2008, 10:38 PM

Johnthunder
30-09-2008, 10:52 PM
Had wanted to bonk Elle when i saw her studio photo, i think she look lovely and the day finally arrive for me to see her in person and here it goes.......

After given green light by magician mike, knock at the door funny nobody home and heard someone calling me to wait from my back. There is Elle appear from nowhere. My first impression, she really look like a chinese as she pretty fair only thing she cant speak mandarin.

Anyway enter the room , tcss a bit and found her really chatty and not long proceed to bathtub action and everything seem to be great..................

Looks: 7.0/10 (SYT, chinese looking)
Nationailty: Thai-chinese
Studio Photo Accuarcy: 70%
Body: very small build and slim , skin very fair can passed off as local chinese
Boobs: C- just nice for her build
Bathtub action : 9.0/10 - she really excellent in this area as she know how to aroused me during the bathtub
BJ w/cap: 7.5/10
FJ: 8.5/10 very accomodating in various position
Killer Service: Treat u like a king man, stronge GFE
Communication: 6.5/10 speak simple english
Massage: 8.0/10
GFE: 9.0/10
Service Attitude: 9.0/10
RTF: yes if got time and vit m
Note: A nice gem seriously need to be taken care by bros, Bro Egen really did a good job to find a premium syt thumb up bro.

Many thank for magician mike arrangment. I really enjoy this sex-ssion.

UZUMAKI_N
01-10-2008, 02:17 AM
Fr on ELLE

Initially booked for wed slot but since wed is public holiday lazy to go out therefore check with bro Mark whether can bring forward and was given the green light haha.

Everything was SOP went down to the hotel and sms bro adam for the room number and the reply was fast.Went up with high anticipation after seeing bro subwolf Fr.Reach the room really fast and press on the doorbell.First Look at her quite pretty and is really fair for a thai girl.She knows some jap as well so can definitely pass off as a jap FL without any of us local knowing. She still a bit green for this line as u can easily see that shes a bit shy u stop she stop u sit she sit haha dun really know what to do.So bro pls guide her along haha but at first i see her nightie too mature for her and was a bit turn off till i saw the real deal OH MY FUCKING GOD.Her looks grow on u but not to mention her Body...........(leave room for ur imagination)

SHe has got a petite body but a freaking huge boobs for a girl of her size.Though enhanced but jus looking at it its so firm make u feel like sucking it and showing her some tender Loving care.In the bath she really wash u up clean clean washing ur whole body start from leg till hand finally by the rest of ur rest Not like other FL focusing everything or ur bro like scare ur brother dirty haha.

After bathing we dried ourself and i jus lied down there waiting for her to service mi haha.She wasted no Time and proceeded with BBBJ.She still have room for inprovement for BBBJ but still quite sensouse as she focuses more on the tip of ur dick moving it in and out of her mouth.SHe will just keep going on and on till i really couldnt take it so decided to cap and Jack her.I ask her to put on the condom which i bought at the nearby 7-11 OKAMOTO 002 .

She really accomodating and she doesnt really moan that much make u feel more realistic.U can see her face changing while u bonk her haha and her face makes u wanna cum faster.Today was a good bonk for mi as we were almost like BF and GF have sex was hugging together all the time and frenching while we were enjoying ourself.She really love it when i jack her while hugging OMG almost couldnt go along with her cos too tired.We were like having close sex for nearly 15-20min.First time manage to sustain so long but after that almost sunk boat cannot continue liao.While bonking we were frenching and hugging like theres no tomoro and i was lifting her up and down Jacking her at the same time.She seems to enjoying it.Halftime i really couldnt tahan liao were sweating like mad so i told her to switch on the aircon.When she came back she requested that i replace the condom so i jus did and before i inserted it in again i touch her pussy and i was shocked she was suddenly very very wet therefore seeing this i wasted no time and continue to give her real action. We continue and i bonk her for around 5-6 position and finally manage to cum and we jus remained in hugging position for a few minutes before we went on to wash up.

After we wash up i really too tired liao so jus hugged her and chat there till the session end.

Looks:8/10(Looks will grow on u super SYT)
BooBs:8/10(SUper firm C cup thought enhanced)
Body:8/10(SMall frame with big BOOBIES)
BBBJ:7/10(slow and sensous)
Frenching:Allowed
SHAVED PUSSY
FJ:8/10(super accomodating and hugging u like BF)(more like fucking ur GF when shes still virgin)
GFE:10/10(She really bonk like a GF wa dunno how to describe)Like a JC Girl having sex with BF)
Service ATTITUDE:10/10(new but willing to learn an no complains)

RTF: DEFINITELY ALREADY PLANNING BRO ADAM already standby for my sms liao

Recommendation:If u looking out for SYT to bonk like ur GF shes alway there.Though a bit green jus need the right teacher(U) .Teach her the right thing and u will Get ur repayment some other way haha.

TIPS FOR ALL SAMSTER BOOKING HER:She really love chocolate and if u booking her can bring some with u for her haha.She love the meiji brand strawberry chocolate haha.

AdamVIII
01-10-2008, 04:16 AM
Had wanted to bonk Elle when i saw her studio photo, i think she look lovely and the day finally arrive for me to see her in person and here it goes.......

After given green light by magician mike, knock at the door funny nobody home and heard someone calling me to wait from my back. There is Elle appear from nowhere. My first impression, she really look like a chinese as she pretty fair only thing she cant speak mandarin.

Anyway enter the room , tcss a bit and found her really chatty and not long proceed to bathtub action and everything seem to be great..................

Body: very small build and slim , skin very fair can passed off as local chinese
Bathtub action : 9.0/10 - she really excellent in this area as she know how to aroused me during the bathtub
Note: A nice gem seriously need to be taken care by bros, Bro Egen really did a good job to find a premium syt thumb up bro.

thanks bro Johnthunder for fr :p

Fr on ELLE

Initially booked for wed slot but since wed is public holiday lazy to go out therefore check with bro Mark whether can bring forward and was given the green light haha.

Everything was SOP went down to the hotel and sms bro adam for the room number and the reply was fast.Went up with high anticipation after seeing bro subwolf Fr.Reach the room really fast and press on the doorbell.First Look at her quite pretty and is really fair for a thai girl.She knows some jap as well so can definitely pass off as a jap FL without any of us local knowing. She still a bit green for this line as u can easily see that shes a bit shy u stop she stop u sit she sit haha dun really know what to do.So bro pls guide her along haha but at first i see her nightie too mature for her and was a bit turn off till i saw the real deal OH MY FUCKING GOD.Her looks grow on u but not to mention her Body...........(leave room for ur imagination)

SHe has got a petite body but a freaking huge boobs for a girl of her size.Though enhanced but jus looking at it its so firm make u feel like sucking it and showing her some tender Loving care.In the bath she really wash u up clean clean washing ur whole body start from leg till hand finally by the rest of ur rest Not like other FL focusing everything or ur bro like scare ur brother dirty haha.

After bathing we dried ourself and i jus lied down there waiting for her to service mi haha.She wasted no Time and proceeded with BBBJ.She still have room for inprovement for BBBJ but still quite sensouse as she focuses more on the tip of ur dick moving it in and out of her mouth.SHe will just keep going on and on till i really couldnt take it so decided to cap and Jack her.I ask her to put on the condom which i bought at the nearby 7-11 OKAMOTO 002 .

She really accomodating and she doesnt really moan that much make u feel more realistic.U can see her face changing while u bonk her haha and her face makes u wanna cum faster.Today was a good bonk for mi as we were almost like BF and GF have sex was hugging together all the time and frenching while we were enjoying ourself.She really love it when i jack her while hugging OMG almost couldnt go along with her cos too tired.We were like having close sex for nearly 15-20min.First time manage to sustain so long but after that almost sunk boat cannot continue liao.While bonking we were frenching and hugging like theres no tomoro and i was lifting her up and down Jacking her at the same time.She seems to enjoying it.Halftime i really couldnt tahan liao were sweating like mad so i told her to switch on the aircon.When she came back she requested that i replace the condom so i jus did and before i inserted it in again i touch her pussy and i was shocked she was suddenly very very wet therefore seeing this i wasted no time and continue to give her real action. We continue and i bonk her for around 5-6 position and finally manage to cum and we jus remained in hugging position for a few minutes before we went on to wash up.

After we wash up i really too tired liao so jus hugged her and chat there till the session end.

Looks:8/10(Looks will grow on u super SYT)
BooBs:8/10(SUper firm C cup thought enhanced)
Body:8/10(SMall frame with big BOOBIES)
BBBJ:7/10(slow and sensous)
Frenching:Allowed
SHAVED PUSSY
FJ:8/10(super accomodating and hugging u like BF)(more like fucking ur GF when shes still virgin)
GFE:10/10(She really bonk like a GF wa dunno how to describe)Like a JC Girl having sex with BF)
Service ATTITUDE:10/10(new but willing to learn an no complains)

RTF: DEFINITELY ALREADY PLANNING BRO ADAM already standby for my sms liao

Recommendation:If u looking out for SYT to bonk like ur GF shes alway there.Though a bit green jus need the right teacher(U) .Teach her the right thing and u will Get ur repayment some other way haha.

TIPS FOR ALL SAMSTER BOOKING HER:She really love chocolate and if u booking her can bring some with u for her haha.She love the meiji brand strawberry chocolate haha.

thanks bro UZUMAKI_N for the fr :D

AdamVIII
01-10-2008, 10:06 AM

AdamVIII
01-10-2008, 01:11 PM

beaconlaystar
01-10-2008, 01:41 PM
She looks great. Chinese fair looking right?

AdamVIII
01-10-2008, 05:28 PM
She looks great. Chinese fair looking right?

bro Johnthunder have already tell u liao :D

AdamVIII
01-10-2008, 10:07 PM

AdamVIII
02-10-2008, 11:58 AM
FR from james82 from Paradise (http://www.paradise69.com)
Lance Corporal

Bonk Credits: 30
james82 is on a distinguished road
Default Fr on elle
She looks great with a tiny tattoo on her shoulder looks definately syt nice hair and likes to joke just one tone tannes than pics so consider quite fair liao service great and she know to turn on man with her skills and technique not to mention her killer bbbj which nearly got me cim. Nice moaning with frenching when pumping her and her hole is still quite tight. Not close to pics but i do not mean she not pretty she still a syt in her own way thanks mystic for arrangement and its a unforgettable bonk for me definately rtf but i don't think she will rem me cos i believe many man will succumb to her clutches cos her gfe is a killer which i nearly fall into her trap

AdamVIII
02-10-2008, 02:53 PM

AdamVIII
02-10-2008, 06:43 PM

AdamVIII
02-10-2008, 11:37 PM

AdamVIII
03-10-2008, 05:59 AM

AdamVIII
03-10-2008, 09:50 AM

AdamVIII
03-10-2008, 02:27 PM

AdamVIII
03-10-2008, 06:20 PM

AdamVIII
04-10-2008, 04:19 AM

AdamVIII
04-10-2008, 09:51 AM
FR by MR.Tobey from Paradise (http://www.paradise69.com)
Private Join Date: Sep 2008
Bonk Credits: 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro>>>

this is my virgin FR so please bear with me with all those weird comments (newbie..hence the curiosity). And i gave it to paradise 69!

In the live range>>>

OMFG ! what a cutey pie ! like a surge of emotions, my brain started to transfix all descriptions to suit her. JAP AV MODEL! insanely kawaii girl! I was actually living out my fantasy! 100% my type (second is taiwanese gers)!

Dreamily, i was just gazing at her, beautiful hair smooth and black, sexy curls to the bottom of those tresses (looks much much better than studio shoot). Bambi eyes that makes anyone want to say yes to her (those eyes, just the mere thought, drives me high already). i just wish i could take the hair clip away immediately!

after which, she went to the bathroom to get the water ready whilst i explored the room. which was interesting though due to the fact that it looks like a warehouse. so many cartons filled with toiletries, water and what have you. its like as if she needs them to scrub me clean. in which the iphone on the table caught my eye, i was thinking that she muz be quite a stylish gal.

she came out (with the bathtub filling up with water, really sexcited already), wearing nothing but a bath towel and my thoughts were running crazy already. then she sat with me on the bed and began the tcss session. she has an aura of demure girl next door (in which u cant really bear to unleash prowess onto her). she asked me whether i speak thai or jap which i replied "none, but i can speak English", she answered saying that her english was "crispy".

still staring at her like an idiot as a sucker for looks and in addition she is totally my type, i just cant help it. fortunately i snapped out of that daze when she asked me what was i doing now, i told her i m currently fresh outta the army and will be working pretty soon. she was like "army?!?", it was then i finally understood why she said her english suck in the 1st place. Holding up a mock rifle using my arms, she gave a long "ohhh" with eyes widening with girly surprise (melted my heart my heart again). the best part was when she poked my biceps and seemed to be indifferent (ORD personnel is not the best gauge for that, only those new privates that just posted in to the unit ).

just after that question, she asked me whether i was single or not, in which i said yes. she still doubted me, asking me how long ago was that, i told her frankly i was not attached for donkey years already. interesting though, she remarked that is that due to the fact that sillyporean gers r out for just money n status only? which i totally agreed. it makes me wonder whether how she knows so much abt this? (bros out there updated her well huh? lol)
and then she said with me being cute (so she likes that or not? i wonder..) and young there shouldnt be a problem, (well, does work that way for local gers though).

suddenly she exclaimed the water was ready for use. i was already excited, for bubble bath was something i never tried before which coincidentally one the most erotic fantasy i wanted to try. into the bathtub with her glorious naked form. she washed me with lots of generous pumps of shower foam (haha, now i know why the stockpile of shower foams in cartons). bubble bath as the name suggested really did happen.

the flag was already raised up fully and was ready to be saluted. the killer blow came when she cam over to hug me and wash my back, omfg, that was heavenly. sky rocketing GFE! another blow came, when she giggled when i kissed her neck. goodness that giggle was enough to brighten up the angriest man. the 3rd blow came when she looked at me in the eye and rub her chest on mine. the intense sparks shot out from her eyes and my legs were already jelly floating in the tub, but my pole was unaffected, growing harder by second, just yearning for her magical touch. which it did, she stroked it and plunge her mouth on it. it was like the princess kissing the toad in the pond (small head was bobbing up and down in the water). gentle kisses and slurps. i thought i returned her that favour, but somehow my bro down there didnt feel the need to. No CIM, what a waste!

after that, she told to wash up and proceed on to bed. if i cant do naval warfare, i must do it on land, haha!

i laid myself onto the bed and she came over to start it off with BBBJ. gently and slowly she ate the top of my pole. she held it on like a little girl eating her ice cream carefully. the sight was just so beautiful, it reminded me of those food programmes whereby the closeups of food where shown n then later brought towards someone's (usually a girl) moist lips. in which the other male host will just gasp with delight saying it must be delicious. but alas! my small head didnt agree with big head to give her vanilla ice-cream!

i guess she realised that n proceeded to ride my horse. it was then i was treated to playing with her lovely pair of orbs. BUT NO! it was slightly hard! but nonetheless, i just continued to caress them.

however, my horse didnt respond to the rider. and we did missionary.
this time being in control, i entered her honey cave (shaven! scored points on that!). she was clearly high, moaning like a Jap AV star. i couldnt take it anymore, dived my nose into her tresses. i was greeted by that wondrous smell of her hair. yes, i really get turned on by a girl's hair.

huggin her tightly like as if i cant let this precious gem outta of hands, i pounded her like a GPMG. frenching her like no tomorrow (somehow that happens only when she is high, other than that, kissing was the limit i can go, again lousy chemistry i guess?) and kissing her neck, tits and of course her hair (luscious hair needs to get approving kisses).

stereo was full blast by then, i unloaded my 1st burst of ammo. damn so much for that effort. maybe need fast and furious.

the message was not too bad but the best, i could clearly understand. her arms were made to be pampered (slender, soft arms).

suddenly, she just plonked onto the bed beside me. i was taken aback. she is really TIRED!!!. moreover, it was not for a tcss session but she just turn her back towards me and slept!

NOOOOOO! one side of me was telling me how could this happen as i paid 170 just for her to sleep? the other side was telling me that it was my fault as i tire her too much, and should just be her bolster.

and so the latter won, i inched myself towards her and wrapped myself onto her back. she welcome my arms almost immediately and brought them to her chest.

the sight of her sleeping soundly in my arms was like assurance already. she really slept as her twiddled my fingers and twitched various body parts slightly (somehow i dunno why humans do that when sleeping?). looked at her angelic face, kissed the dragon tattoo (whatever it is, but it looked like that to me), whispered to her "rest well, my dear elle" and rested my head onto her hair (haha, again, it gives me my assurance too!)

out of a sudden, beep beep beep! alarm? the session was over in a jiffy? 1 shot down only? no...............

she jerked up and said it was time to wash up and go. she off the alarm on her iphone, and give me a smile and told me to wash up. what?!?!? 1 more shot to go, how, cant wasted it, my money down the drain like that!!!

and so, i grabbed her arm, kiss her on the lips and stated that i can have 1 more shot, just giving me a few minutes. rubbed her shoulders, and just hoping she agreed.

oh the greenlight! "fast fast ok!" funny english, but what the hell, no time to laugh and but time for action.

so she asked me what now? how is she of service to get the 2nd batch of ammo out? i told just plain old fast and furious hand pumping n lickin my balls. she agreed with a quizzical look (maybe she thought it wasnt possible)

so like a kungfu master, i concentrated to bring all my "qi" to my acupoints of the dickie. in my mind was "go brother! go go go!" she too was doing her part, like a magician looking intently and sluttily too, to make suire confetti will burst out the magic hat.

BOOM! it was really quite fast. a sigh of relief came out of my mouth and an "OOH!" from hers. she nodded and gave a cute look (like a little girl unwrapping a present).

after that was the wash-ups and parting goodbye. hugging her tight like as if i was leaving for good, and peck of her lips i simply said "see you again my dear elle" (well, her command of english wasnt really good, so she didnt quite get it exactly, but knew i was saying goodbye)

STATS>>>

LOOKS: 9.5 / 10 (exactly my type of girl)
HAIR: 8 / 10 (nice smelling, a little perfume would do the trick)
BODY: 7 / 10 (tits a little hard, but size just nice)
BBBJ: 5 / 10 (this is for bros who enjoy it slow n gentle)
HJ: 6 / 10 (SOP, nothing to shout abt)
Message: 5 / 10 (not recommended for those wants a good one)
Bubble Bath: 9 / 10 (not too sure, nothing to benchmark against so cant tell)
FJ: 7 / 10 (proceed to sleep, so it seems she didnt really enjoy the whole process)
GFE: 6 / 10 (got the whole package, but somehow i think lacking of chemistry? language barrier?)
RTF: maybe..if i got the yearning for her face! or maybe the 2nd time we might hit it off better?

Recommend for: Bros who loves SYT, Jap-looking girls, petite size, luscious hair. Bros who at least have simple command of thai or jap, cause her english is really crispy. Bros who have not shy at all (reportedly she is, but she told me that i was very shy too!), better chemistry with her and cause mine kinda sank. Also, bros who likes it slow n gentle. lastly, not sure whether she is tired already or i made her tired, so try not to tire her out too much.

AdamVIII
04-10-2008, 06:06 PM

AdamVIII
04-10-2008, 08:36 PM

AdamVIII
05-10-2008, 04:09 AM

AdamVIII
05-10-2008, 09:32 AM
FR by sperman from Paradise (http://www.paradise69.com)
Corporal

Bonk Credits: 90
sperman is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Unexpected Elle

Lonely the night, lonely the morning. What a tough night tough morning as I fall asleep and awaken with thirst in the noon. Lazing in the chatroom are we the three masketeers, trying to figure out where to quench our thirst. Off we went our seperate way but to the same destination we claimed our prize. Running in late due incoming calls right outside the hotel, there goes my precious 20mins and went in apologetic. There she stand right behind the door looking at me as though we met before for a thousand years. Such a small girl she is, so fair, so dark her hair and her big bright beautiful eyes looking at you, so young she is to me. Requested me to have a shower with her in the tub and busy she went off into the bathroom while I lay lazy on the bed laughing away at her comical reactions and chat. Waited and waited, "Come shower na", she shouted for me and off I went in saw her small naked body in the tub waiting for me, "Come in na". For the first time ever, the bathtub seem to be "upsized". I was like a big man to her while she continued to chat and soaped my legs and commented "Monkey na". I just smiled and laugh my heart out at her again. She then started to soap my chest and her own breast moving herself forward leaning onto me in the tub giving me a real tight hug and rubba rubba. She suddenly stop as she felt something growing took a peep and say "Big na". I told her "not big, you don't like?" She comically stood up from the tub, pointing her pussy and told me "you like this big?" and I just laughed my heart out. As the tub was slippery she had a slip and I caught her right in my arms hugging her tight and she laughed at her own carelessness and later played with my tool wanting to bbbj me. Off we went into the room, she crawl onto the bed to me requesting me to lay down and service me. Bending herself forward on my right and started bbbj me for a long time. I mean a real long time. Total 3-4 times she bbbj me while I finger her pussy and wet she became. She reached out for the cd, handed to me while she KY herself. I lay her down on her back as we started to feel each other. Tried to insert my tool and encountered much resistance. Having sex with her was as though having sex with a virgin. Slowly I penetrate in and out as she moan with her eyes closed. The momentum went on and finally I was combined with her. Every single pump was like heaven to her. The deeper I went the louder she moan. I held her back tightly as she grab my arms and hugged me tight. She then stopped me and asked me to go below. I carried her up and went on my back. She started to ride me slow to fast rocking me hard while i grabbed her breast hard till she gave up and I went mission her again and again till the end of time. Both of us ended real wet and tired, had a quick shower and I Hi5 to her, >>>>> fast forward due highly sensored content......As usual, I am keeping some for myself again. She is so small and beautiful.

Looks: 9/10 (She got a pair of beautiful eyes)
Body: 8/10 (Small frame but very nice to hug)
Boobs: 8/10 (Rocking up down and grabbing with my hands)
Bbbj: 8/10 (Slow to fast, super long bbbj)
Bathtub: 8/10 (good body sliding and hugging in tub)
Fj: 9/10 (Too tight for me and painful for her?)
GFE: 7/10 (Kept asking if I have girlfriend. Please tell her I am really single and available)
Service : 8/10 (Good and very playful, so far she is the only one stealth attack smacked my backside 4 times while I am naked!)

Please note I am not the "Sperman in sbf", I am sperman of paradise69.
The above sexxion happened to me and might not happen to another.

AdamVIII
05-10-2008, 03:21 PM

AdamVIII
05-10-2008, 06:54 PM

AdamVIII
06-10-2008, 03:07 AM

AdamVIII
06-10-2008, 03:38 PM

AdamVIII
06-10-2008, 09:37 PM

AdamVIII
07-10-2008, 03:43 AM

AdamVIII
07-10-2008, 01:42 PM

AdamVIII
07-10-2008, 03:58 PM

AdamVIII
07-10-2008, 09:53 PM

AdamVIII
08-10-2008, 03:44 AM

AdamVIII
08-10-2008, 11:05 AM

Loscules
08-10-2008, 05:41 PM
Tried Elle last week..sorry take so long write fr as been busy for the past week. Wanted to try mickey one but that time bro mystic said she had not touched down. lan lan wanted to cancel but bro mystic recommend elle to try and my horny fren also want to have a fuck tat day so he take nancy and i take elle..:p

Face: 7.5(Looks pleasant and when she stare her big eyes at you got see some similiarity to one media cock actress 郭蕙雯 my type :D)
boobs:8(very big consider her petite frame and very sensitivie nipples i like):D
bbbj:na(do onli a while and i prefer bj nowadays but her skill not bad)
fj: 7.(like doing with your first love gf.need to do slowly and moan very softly)

Overall: Not bad as her service type is more to gfe service type. Not for bros who want to look for action commando type. The bad thing is despite her china look face her eng is limited else it will be perfect. Thanks bro mystic for the arrangement. may want to try mickey soon :D

AdamVIII
08-10-2008, 06:32 PM
Tried Elle last week..sorry take so long write fr as been busy for the past week. Wanted to try mickey one but that time bro mystic said she had not touched down. lan lan wanted to cancel but bro mystic recommend elle to try and my horny fren also want to have a fuck tat day so he take nancy and i take elle..:p

Face: 7.5(Looks pleasant and when she stare her big eyes at you got see some similiarity to one media cock actress 郭蕙雯 my type :D)
boobs:8(very big consider her petite frame and very sensitivie nipples i like):D
bbbj:na(do onli a while and i prefer bj nowadays but her skill not bad)
fj: 7.(like doing with your first love gf.need to do slowly and moan very softly)

Overall: Not bad as her service type is more to gfe service type. Not for bros who want to look for action commando type. The bad thing is despite her china look face her eng is limited else it will be perfect. Thanks bro mystic for the arrangement. may want to try mickey soon :D

thanks bro Loscules for the fr

AdamVIII
09-10-2008, 05:25 AM

AdamVIII
09-10-2008, 10:40 AM

AdamVIII
09-10-2008, 05:53 PM
FR:confused:

AdamVIII
10-10-2008, 05:16 AM

AdamVIII
10-10-2008, 06:50 PM

AdamVIII
11-10-2008, 12:15 AM

AdamVIII
11-10-2008, 10:57 AM

AdamVIII
11-10-2008, 05:17 PM

AdamVIII
11-10-2008, 10:58 PM

AdamVIII
12-10-2008, 07:11 AM

AdamVIII
12-10-2008, 09:58 AM

AdamVIII
12-10-2008, 02:59 PM
TODAY LAST DAY liao

AdamVIII
12-10-2008, 07:32 PM

AdamVIII
12-10-2008, 11:16 PM