PDA

View Full Version : Kena this twice

riotspace
04-09-2023, 01:31 PM
Last year had a bit of scare with penis discharge after visiting FLs back to back. Went to DTAP and dr gave me antibiotics, blood scanned but cannot determine what happened, negative for STDs. After course of antibiotics everything OK, Dr said most probably bacteria infection.

Recently kena this again, same thing after FLs visit. Auto went to Dr and got antibiotics again. Sex wearing condom but no protection during bj, so I suspect I kena from bbbj. Now abstaining for awhile but really having doubts of chionging. This really feels like strike 2 and I'd better get my act together and stop. Sian...

coolguy77
04-09-2023, 03:21 PM
Last year had a bit of scare with penis discharge after visiting FLs back to back. Went to DTAP and dr gave me antibiotics, blood scanned but cannot determine what happened, negative for STDs. After course of antibiotics everything OK, Dr said most probably bacteria infection.

Recently kena this again, same thing after FLs visit. Auto went to Dr and got antibiotics again. Sex wearing condom but no protection during bj, so I suspect I kena from bbbj. Now abstaining for awhile but really having doubts of chionging. This really feels like strike 2 and I'd better get my act together and stop. Sian...

so kena again bacteria infection?

riotspace
04-09-2023, 08:38 PM

Yep. 3rd day now after antibiotics and discharge have stopped. Hope nothing more from this, haiz.

freeza67
06-09-2023, 02:32 AM

lol like that also can

kennethmak
24-09-2023, 07:55 PM
It's not std? Still lucky

riotspace
25-09-2023, 02:41 PM
It's not std? Still lucky

Ya I know bro, so now trying to play it safe for now.

ipadpro
26-09-2023, 11:42 AM
Ya I know bro, so now trying to play it safe for now.

bro. dont play already. you read herpes thread. stronger then trojan horse

Xgenre
26-09-2023, 11:51 AM
Sex wearing condom but no protection during bj, so I suspect I kena from bbbj. Now abstaining for awhile but really having doubts of chionging. This really feels like strike 2 and I'd better get my act together and stop. Sian...

Vietnamese FL? Avoid bbbj from Vietnamese. Any std you kenna from Vietnamese is more resistant to any antibiotics you take later. This is due to high abuse of antibiotics in Vietnam

https://www.who.int/vietnam/health-topics/antimicrobial-resistance

whackithard
26-09-2023, 05:40 PM

what kind of bateria infection??? the doctor gave u what antibiotic name??