PDA

View Full Version : Bkk withdrawal

outc4st
26-08-2023, 05:34 PM
Had a blast in BKK recently. While I didn't get gongtaoed, it made me miss the experience a lot. Especially nude dancers on the agogo stage and them KC-ing you on your lap.

What's the closest experience in SG that we can enjoy before the next trip? Senior bros please teach.

ers62010
27-08-2023, 10:32 PM
I been back to SG 2 nights after 3 nights in BKK last week.. oh man I miss it.

Questioneer
27-08-2023, 11:06 PM
Not back yet, still in BKK, but I'm going to miss this place when I leave in a few days.

Not just the scene, but the food too.

Drazor
28-08-2023, 08:49 AM
Body is back but soul still in bkk. Can't get the bkk experience in sg

lonelyfish
28-08-2023, 09:01 AM
I am a frequent traveller for work and leisure, so I get to try the girls at different places for different type of fun. But when I started to chiong at BKK, I had these kind of symptoms too, after every trip, wishing that I can be there all the time. From MLs to gogobar girls and FLs, they gave me great company and better experience compared to many places.

I used to keep traveling to BKK on a budget to meet my Thai GF, but after we broke up, it led me to increase my travel budget because of them and still visit BKK frequently. It became to a point that I had nothing to do but setting a time to visit a joint everyday as well as picking a girl to "check clear" for several raw sessions.

I had to do something to reduce this, so I decided to search for a target ML in SG and work on it. Because of her, my deprive of BKK become reduced. Now instead of making additional trips there just to chiong, I now just visit these places while I'm there for work or break.

My experience: It is very easy to get addicted to this activity in BKK and especially so if you can communicate with them well to improve the experience.

Posti34
28-08-2023, 03:17 PM
Yes bro is not good to get addicted.

SkyDemon
28-08-2023, 04:05 PM
Yeah I feel you bro. I think though that if you wean yourself off the pleasure locally you still can get the high when you next head back.

idiotass28
28-08-2023, 04:27 PM
Feel ya too. So easy to get high in BKK.. but less is more, makes you high for the next trip

outc4st
29-08-2023, 01:41 PM
Love to see my bros here sharing some experience. Important not to get GTed but we still want to have fun here at home. Anyone has providers to share at home let's share

zhuke
29-08-2023, 01:59 PM
need some time to adjust back mood and mentality:D

Juzawebbie
30-08-2023, 01:42 PM
Not back yet, still in BKK, but I'm going to miss this place when I leave in a few days.

Not just the scene, but the food too.

Agreed. Thai food ,💯💯

Drazor
30-08-2023, 10:15 PM
The struggle is real! Bkk or thailand in general is always my go to place for holiday.

The usual activities on holiday for me will be:
- Massage in the morning
- Lunch
- Nuru massage
- Watch movie or go see thai xmm on the streets
- Go to agogo bar, pick up FL for ST or LT

Bkk work trip:
- Client meetings 9 - 5
- Massage after dinner
- Call my usual FL to my room for overnight

number
01-09-2023, 09:07 AM
I love bkk so much that i moved here for good. Just pm me for coffee chat :) not party bro here :))

Mewtwo
03-09-2023, 11:57 AM
Body is back but soul still in bkk. Can't get the bkk experience in sg

That's true, need to fly back frequently to keep in touch of my soul :D:D

lonelyfish
03-09-2023, 06:58 PM
The struggle is real! Bkk or thailand in general is always my go to place for holiday.

The usual activities on holiday for me will be:
- Massage in the morning
- Lunch
- Nuru massage
- Watch movie or go see thai xmm on the streets
- Go to agogo bar, pick up FL for ST or LT

Bkk work trip:
- Client meetings 9 - 5
- Massage after dinner
- Call my usual FL to my room for overnight

I'll sure make time for Nuru massage during each leisure trip. Gogobar is optional cuz I'll usually head to the MPs. ST is too short compared to the 90/120min sessions at the MPs. I spend a lot of time for the gfe and workout lol.

For work trips, I'll try to sneak out to the MPs for a session whenever possible, which is easier now since my TH office moved nearer to Sukhumvit :D.

lolboygirl
03-09-2023, 10:11 PM
Hey Bros,

Any good agogo bars where you can feel up the FLs?
I don't really like to drink much but am up for teasing and even bring back to hotel if suitable.

sammyxfactor
24-10-2023, 08:37 AM
Hey Bros,

Any good agogo bars where you can feel up the FLs?
I don't really like to drink much but am up for teasing and even bring back to hotel if suitable.

Crazy House at the end of Soi Cowboy intersection. Mostly full nude, buy them LD at 400bath you can touch them all over. Bar fine is 700B and ST3000B. 😁

m0pik001
26-10-2023, 02:09 PM
Crazy House at the end of Soi Cowboy intersection. Mostly full nude, buy them LD at 400bath you can touch them all over. Bar fine is 700B and ST3000B. 😁

Had a blast at Baccara as well. Was with 4 buddies on a Thursday night so at first one girl came by and started lap dancing on my friend. She was pretty awesome, also reaching over to tug at the dicks of the rest of us to get us to pick other girls (who compared to her, were pretty boring). As she was leaning over to talk to my friend (still sitting on my friend's lap), can see she wasn't wearing panties and my friend had his thumb up her pussy :p

Fucking fun night out, but in the end we had to call a time out cos the LD drink chit cup was full and we had to reject a lot of opportunists who just walked over to add their chit to the cup

lonelyfish
27-10-2023, 07:09 PM

The LD at 400B is quite high considering Bacarra is 260B per LD. The BF and ST are same price. Not sure if you can finger the girls at Crazy House though, you can't do that to some of the girls at Bacarra.

hybridsystem
27-10-2023, 09:09 PM
The LD at 400B is quite high considering Bacarra is 260B per LD. The BF and ST are same price. Not sure if you can finger the girls at Crazy House though, you can't do that to some of the girls at Bacarra.

I believe LD 400baht is for double LD. Gogo bars LD got single LD and double LD. Previously I went crazy house I also bought dbl LD X 2 for the lady. The waitress wanted same LD but I insisted only single LD which is 200+baht.

lonelyfish
27-10-2023, 09:55 PM
I believe LD 400baht is for double LD. Gogo bars LD got single LD and double LD. Previously I went crazy house I also bought dbl LD X 2 for the lady. The waitress wanted same LD but I insisted only single LD which is 200+baht.

Oh. Usually I just buy a LD for my regular waitress towards the end of my visit for always helping me to secure seats and girls for my friends or colleagues.