PDA

View Full Version : Faye Wong in Korean version

ah dorrer
24-09-2008, 09:13 PM
Actually wanted to get a euro but was told by Cyberokt a new korean girl had arrive and since I am making a appointment @ the east, so decided to go to have a look @ this new arrival.

http://i33.tinypic.com/210lz77.jpg

I am a huge fan of Faye and the moment I saw this FL, faster sms to Cyber. ONZ!!
I went to shower alone & when I a out, Faye was already in the bed with only her panty on.
I decided I will slowly lick her from the toe up north and her respond was both her hand holding on my hand.
As I move my tongue near to her holy hole, I told time to tease the area around her most sensitive part, some slight pressure from my nose on her clitoris send a shiver on her.
She was moving uncontrolly & I knew it is time to remove her pantry slowly.
She is unshave and not hairy down there, I Lick, Suck, circle, tongue-fuck...
Her body was moving up & down, left & right, She did try to control her moaning but by this time, the pseaker is turned-on.
She doesnt like to be finger but I assure her that my finger will only be on her outer area to add stimulation.
20min later, I am a proud MAN as I know I had lead her to a climate, her orgasm lasted around 15 second.
She is hungry to get my manhood into her now, capped on and gave it to her real hard & deep, she was following every move of me... will it be her second round?
Sorry, I am unable to last that long... I cummed.

Thank you cyberokt for this wonderful session!!

screamer
24-09-2008, 10:10 PM
Faye wong? :eek:
If got 80% then sure it is worth it.

IAMGOD
25-09-2008, 10:31 PM
Faye wong? :eek:
If got 80% then sure it is worth it.

Hi, any other bro try?

terryoch
26-09-2008, 10:03 AM
Hi, any other bro try?