PDA

View Full Version : What is it about Ratchada Soi 8 ?

Peter_North
24-09-2008, 12:42 PM
Is Soi 8 a new chiong place ?

Is there a Fish Bowl in Soi 8 ? I observed that many girls in my neighbourhood "tank dtua sui sui" every night and go Soi 8. Can anyone brothers throw light on what Soi 8 is about ?

adidas88
24-09-2008, 01:14 PM

Is there a Fish Bowl in Soi 8 ? I observed that many girls in my neighbourhood "tank dtua sui sui" every night and go Soi 8. Can anyone brothers throw light on what Soi 8 is about ?

Ratchada soi 8 ???
isn't hollywood disco and dance fever located ??
there r many entertainment establishments ard that area ...

vmtech
24-09-2008, 01:42 PM
all the disco all there lo...

Peter_North
24-09-2008, 01:48 PM
No "dtuu grachok"?

motard
24-09-2008, 01:55 PM
Hollyward Awards :D

One of the places I frequented when I was based in Thailand

yanz
24-09-2008, 02:02 PM
hangout of the little bengs n lians of bkk.. witnessed my first and till date only gang fight in this disco ZEED. :D

pocketrocket
24-09-2008, 02:02 PM

And where are ya now brother :)

NobleEagle
24-09-2008, 02:13 PM

actually tat area been happening quite long time ago from soi 4 to 8, discos like hollywood, dance fever pumpup (which one was closed i forgot), 100 pipers club, The Whitehouse, G-star, Inch, Bayan

daytime u could head to the Esplanaded there or check out California Wow and ogle at all the sexy thai girls:D

btw wat do u mean by is there a Fish Bowl in Soi 8? U mean FLs girls?

motard
24-09-2008, 02:49 PM
And where are ya now brother :)

Now in the UK. I might be spending christmas & new year in BKK though.

NobleEagle
24-09-2008, 02:57 PM
Now in the UK. I might be spending christmas & new year in BKK though.

nice period to go, sawadee bi mai is fun :D

CeiResident
24-09-2008, 03:01 PM
Bro motard in uk now? miss u sia hahhaa how was the klm flight?

CeiResident
24-09-2008, 03:02 PM
:Dwow bro where have u been? mia for so long to LOS again?

motard
24-09-2008, 03:04 PM
yes, i very much enjoyed myself last yr.

i only managed to convince friends to go for xmas this yr, seems i don't know anyone keen to stay for new yr.

this yr my airfare paeng mak mak. :eek:

motard
24-09-2008, 03:05 PM
Bro motard in uk now? miss u sia hahhaa how was the klm flight?

uncomfortable, cramped & gotta face the auntie stewardess for nearly 13 hours. apart from all that, everything else is great.

CeiResident
24-09-2008, 03:06 PM
Archan... Where have u been? Uncle yong in back in mae sai.. u went back to LOS too?:D

adidas88
24-09-2008, 04:05 PM
what he meant was is there a shop selling fish bowl for gold fish in soi 8 ....:D

Peter_North
24-09-2008, 04:30 PM

It's not btw; it's my reason for putting up this thread.

I'm not sure if FL is the term, but I'm referring to the equivalents of Nataree, Poseidon and Tarawadee. Is there one in Soi 8 ?

You know the girls at my neighbourhood can be quite discreet. They don't normally tell the security to hail a taxi by telling them Ratchada. I've figured out some "codes", eg. Huay Kwang, Esplanade, Jusco. So I'm wondering if Soi 8 is just one of the many codes they employed.:p

Who the fark goes to Jusco at 10 pm ?

NobleEagle
24-09-2008, 04:41 PM
It's not btw; it's my reason for putting up this thread.

I'm not sure if FL is the term, but I'm referring to the equivalents of Nataree, Poseidon and Tarawadee. Is there one in Soi 8 ?

You know the girls at my neighbourhood can be quite discreet. They don't normally tell the security to hail a taxi by telling them Ratchada. I've figured out some "codes", eg. Huay Kwang, Esplanade, Jusco. So I'm wondering if Soi 8 is just one of the many codes they employed.:p

Who the fark goes to Jusco at 10 pm ?

Nataree, Poseidon are total diff. concept from Discos, MPs are open upfront licenced sex palours whereas in Discos, the girls IF they are "working" is rather discreet (common sense la cus its illegal for prostitution without license), u wont know till the last min when ur able to bring her to ur room then she will tell her rates but ur chances of finding FLs will be rather low in tat area thou, cus mostly are students n people tat goes there to enjoy n relax, probably maybe gives u ONS if they likes you.

They dun hail a cab n say Ratchada probably becus Ratchada is a pretty big area and by telling them specific landmarks is easier for cab drivers, u try tell taxi here go to Ang Mok Kio n see what he says?:rolleyes:

Peter_North
24-09-2008, 04:44 PM
They dun hail a cab n say Ratchada probably becus Ratchada is a pretty big area and by telling them specific landmarks is easier for cab drivers, u try tell taxi here go to Ang Mok Kio n see what he says?:rolleyes:

Precisely because Ratchada is freaking long, they should be telling the taxi drivers the Soi number, or important landmarks like Nataree or Poseidon :)

BTW, telling them Huaykwang is even worse. It's the entire district.:D

So confirmed NO MPs in Soi 8 la ?

NobleEagle
24-09-2008, 04:52 PM
Precisely because Ratchada is freaking long, they should be telling the taxi drivers the Soi number, or important landmarks like Nataree or Poseidon :)

u sure u heard only huay kwang or huay kwang MRT?

But watever it is Soi 8 area is all abt discos, no fish bowl, no MPs

Thai girls wont be discreet when it comes to these type of things, some not working in AGG willing to accompany you to see AGG stripping naked some even dun mind bringing u go inside MPs look at the girls there some even help u to nego with the FLs somemore, ur probably thinking too much into fine line, why think so much jus go up n ask her directly la :p

adidas88
24-09-2008, 04:54 PM

quite confirmed .. never seen any before in there ...
not even shops selling fish bowls ... :D
just joking, bro ....

vmtech
25-09-2008, 03:34 AM
:Dwow bro where have u been? mia for so long to LOS again?

no la, didnt go LOS. been really busy recently with work, didnt even have time go out leh, let alone take a plane...

haha

CeiResident
25-09-2008, 03:36 AM
:DI see... me too.dink i gonna wait till next year b4 i can fly again after my recent trip... Unlike uncle yong he is boss nia enjoying life at mae sai now..

no la, didnt go LOS. been really busy recently with work, didnt even have time go out leh, let alone take a plane...

haha

pussyman72
25-09-2008, 05:56 AM

aye is it ratchada pesek or ratchada got big diff u know ;)

vmtech
25-09-2008, 02:23 PM
:DI see... me too.dink i gonna wait till next year b4 i can fly again after my recent trip... Unlike uncle yong he is boss nia enjoying life at mae sai now..

diff people, diff lives man :)

pocketrocket
25-09-2008, 03:40 PM

haha

Busy with what? Or who shall I ask? Heehee!!! :p :D

Tony Stark
26-09-2008, 05:12 AM

Ratchada Soi 8 has been aroudn for ages. You seemed to be a BKK veteran from your past postings but your question is rather strange. Soi 8 has no soapy MPs. MP girls do their make up and hair in their work place. Those girls could be working in the discos or KTV in Soi 8. Since you're staying in BKK. Why not sian those girls and ask them to bring you there? In BKK nothing is impossible. Just need to keep sharpening our gohok skills when dealing with puyings. :) Most of them are full of bullshit anyway. So why must we be truthful to them? PRC also same same. :D

aye is it ratchada pesek or ratchada got big diff u know ;)

Hahaha good one bro. :D

adidas88
26-09-2008, 10:24 AM
Most of them are full of bullshit anyway.
correction .... ALL OF THEM R BULLSHIT .....:D

PRC also same same. :D
correction .... PRC not same same but almost there .....:D

vmtech
26-09-2008, 02:48 PM
Busy with what? Or who shall I ask? Heehee!!! :p :D

no la, didnt go LOS. been really busy recently with work:), didnt even have time go out leh, let alone take a plane...

haha

hhehehehehe