PDA

View Full Version : worry after 1st time

ohlala311
07-08-2023, 10:06 PM
Hi all bros,

I am not a regular, actually a very shy guy, after so long thinking I decided to try one FL for FJ. I believe it's from VN and only came to sg for short period.

It's been about 2 weeks since, and I dont really have any symptom (according whichever i can find in the internet). The only unusual thing I had is a bit itchy here and there in the body. I am not very sure as is this just mosquito bite or I am having too much of phobia.

The session was quite fast, 15-20mins with cd, nothing unusual, she did BBBJ for me like less than 1 min only, got skin-to-skin contact and that's it.

Do you think I should be too worried?

I came to clinic and do a HIV test today and it's negative (today is 16 days after that session)

What should I do now? What else should I test?

Autumnsun
08-08-2023, 03:58 PM
Hope u r ok, u can make an appt via online
U can try:
- DTAP Clinic https://www.dtapclinic.com/
- https://www.nsc.com.sg/dsc/Pages/Home.aspx

verywet
09-08-2023, 04:59 PM
Don't be too afraid la bro, as long as u wear cap, should be ok.
Keep chionging:cool:

sammyboyfor
10-08-2023, 01:09 PM
Hi all bros,

I am not a regular, actually a very shy guy, after so long thinking I decided to try one FL for FJ. I believe it's from VN and only came to sg for short period.

It's been about 2 weeks since, and I dont really have any symptom (according whichever i can find in the internet). The only unusual thing I had is a bit itchy here and there in the body. I am not very sure as is this just mosquito bite or I am having too much of phobia.

The session was quite fast, 15-20mins with cd, nothing unusual, she did BBBJ for me like less than 1 min only, got skin-to-skin contact and that's it.

Do you think I should be too worried?

I came to clinic and do a HIV test today and it's negative (today is 16 days after that session)

What should I do now? What else should I test?

Nothing is 100% safe in this world. However if you enjoy commercial sex just take the necessary precautions and get tested every 6 months.

If an issue comes up just deal with it. It's the only way to conduct all aspects of your life.