PDA

View Full Version : Serious. What would make a (married) woman cheat?

Corlick
03-08-2023, 09:49 AM
The episode of Nicole Seah makes me wonder. Why would she want to cheat, especially with an old man like LP?

Please don't tell me cos his d**k big or he is very rich. NS could easily go for someone like Jamus Lim (not saying he is interested). So my conclusion is not about looks. Females don't really go for looks anyway

This is especially she is still young, married not long, and also just gave birth. I believe there must be something about her marriage or could be something LP did that made her "reckless".

If it is the former, it could be the husband has become cold towards her, or he is not home often, doesn't spend time with her, or just doesn't do his part enough as a father hence she is dissatisfied with him.

If it is the latter, my own guess is because of the "stability" "maturity" or he is just very good with his words (I know many girls fall easily to sweet talking).

I am asking this because recently I have gotten close to a married woman. Nothing physical or flirty, but she seems very forthcoming and enthusiastic in our Whatsapp conversations. Some topics although none are sexual in nature, I agree has no basis whatsoever in our current context. But she seems very obliging to converse with me.

From our convo, the main gist it seems she's unhappy with her husband for being a hands off person with their kids. She has two pre-school kids. I'm not sure if this is a strong enough reason for her to maybe get the BFE when we converse. I believe usually females are very kids centric and really they wouldn't think of or are not easy to fall into these kind of situations.

Maybe I am just thinking too much.

Thoughts? Serious one please

NaughtynSensual
03-08-2023, 11:43 AM
Endless possibilities to why a married woman would cheat. 🙃 but, I guess the most common reason would be due to emotional starvation.

BreakingZero
07-08-2023, 05:08 PM
Depends honestly.

Most of my experiences with ladies in their 30s and early 40s are because of sexual relationships with their husbands, either not enough or not long enough of a session.

Ladies in their 20s, is mostly monetary.

You can't really guess why they cheat without knowing their needs.

chuckycheese84
11-08-2023, 02:35 PM
Women cheats to satisfy their emotional needs, husband don't appreciate them, don't love them, don't show affection, blah blah blah

alea
12-08-2023, 11:29 PM
Usually married women cheat when they do not get the emotional connection they desire at home. Hence if they find some guy outside who takes the time to listen to them, understand them, make them feel cherished, they might stray.

TheIdesOfMarch
14-08-2023, 05:32 AM
Usually married women cheat when they do not get the emotional connection they desire at home. Hence if they find some guy outside who takes the time to listen to them, understand them, make them feel cherished, they might stray.

This. 100% this. Notice how the leaked video of Nicole Seah and Leon Perera didn't have them doing anything steamy at all like kissing which would imply motivations of lust, but was a simple situation of Leon holding her hand at a restaurant having a nice meal together and stroking it as if in comforting mode towards her.

That's the sort of thing a husband should be doing for his wife. Why did Nicole seek it from Leon? Maybe there's an element of wanting to curry favour with him so as to climb the political ladder and snag a seat in his GRC at the next election or something IDK, but more likely than not it's a case of a work colleague actually giving a shit and caring for her as a person more than her husband wherever the hell he was.

silvooon
15-08-2023, 11:14 PM
The episode of Nicole Seah makes me wonder. Why would she want to cheat, especially with an old man like LP?

Please don't tell me cos his d**k big or he is very rich. NS could easily go for someone like Jamus Lim (not saying he is interested). So my conclusion is not about looks. Females don't really go for looks anyway

This is especially she is still young, married not long, and also just gave birth. I believe there must be something about her marriage or could be something LP did that made her "reckless".

If it is the former, it could be the husband has become cold towards her, or he is not home often, doesn't spend time with her, or just doesn't do his part enough as a father hence she is dissatisfied with him.

If it is the latter, my own guess is because of the "stability" "maturity" or he is just very good with his words (I know many girls fall easily to sweet talking).

I am asking this because recently I have gotten close to a married woman. Nothing physical or flirty, but she seems very forthcoming and enthusiastic in our Whatsapp conversations. Some topics although none are sexual in nature, I agree has no basis whatsoever in our current context. But she seems very obliging to converse with me.

From our convo, the main gist it seems she's unhappy with her husband for being a hands off person with their kids. She has two pre-school kids. I'm not sure if this is a strong enough reason for her to maybe get the BFE when we converse. I believe usually females are very kids centric and really they wouldn't think of or are not easy to fall into these kind of situations.

Maybe I am just thinking too much.

Thoughts? Serious one please

generally women are not rational. most of the reasons for cheating, its to fill up something the partner lacks. for example a very good husband but boring, she will seek fun from someone else. this is the general umbrella reason women who have good partners still cheat.

just my opinion.

MyFamilyIsNuts
16-08-2023, 12:45 PM
generally women are not rational. most of the reasons for cheating, its to fill up something the partner lacks. for example a very good husband but boring, she will seek fun from someone else. this is the general umbrella reason women who have good partners still cheat.

just my opinion.

Everyone will be lacking of something, if people destined to cheat then why bother married.

NaughtynSensual
18-08-2023, 10:22 AM

True that. Happy wife, happy life. How to make a woman happy? 3As. Attention, Affection & Appreciation. Someone else will happily spoil the woman you took for granted.

Corlick
12-09-2023, 04:25 PM
Revisiting my post after almost 1.5 months. So my suspicion was correct. I think she found in me the BFE that's she's lost from her husband. Husband don't really care about the kids. Husband don't really show her affection. We have had lunches a number of times. We met after work a couple of times. We would just hang out in the car and drink a bottle of vodka. It may seem strange for her to agree to get into such a situation but there's no sexual situation. No holding hands kissing patting or sex. However we both have talked about our situation and we both agree this cannot carry on and we both know there's nothing good that will come out of this. We knew there's no way we can carry on this. This Friday we agreed it will be our last meeting in such circumstances. A few times we said we should take a break from each other but yes it has proven more difficult than both of us thought. But I guess this Friday it will be for real. She is going to europe with her husband for 2 weeks so I guess it's a chance for her to rekindle the love, and for me to forget her too. It feels terrible for me. Almost like a break up. Funny how life and human is...

alea
12-09-2023, 11:09 PM
Revisiting my post after almost 1.5 months. So my suspicion was correct. I think she found in me the BFE that's she's lost from her husband. Husband don't really care about the kids. Husband don't really show her affection. We have had lunches a number of times. We met after work a couple of times. We would just hang out in the car and drink a bottle of vodka. It may seem strange for her to agree to get into such a situation but there's no sexual situation. No holding hands kissing patting or sex. However we both have talked about our situation and we both agree this cannot carry on and we both know there's nothing good that will come out of this. We knew there's no way we can carry on this. This Friday we agreed it will be our last meeting in such circumstances. A few times we said we should take a break from each other but yes it has proven more difficult than both of us thought. But I guess this Friday it will be for real. She is going to europe with her husband for 2 weeks so I guess it's a chance for her to rekindle the love, and for me to forget her too. It feels terrible for me. Almost like a break up. Funny how life and human is...

TS, it depends on how you would like to chart this relationship. 2 weeks in Europe is not going to make her husband suddenly a better man. Absence makes the heart fonder. If you intend to carry on, it’s totally possible even after her trip. Who knows, she might even message you during her trip (very likely).