PDA

View Full Version : FL Action Getting Very Expensive - Bros Unite To Fight This

hotbod8
22-09-2008, 09:02 PM
Bros

Being a regular FL patron, it is UNACCEPTABLE that prices lately have gone thru the roof. We MUST all UNITE to combat this!!

Then Now
$60/2/2 $80/2/2
$70/2/2 $100/2/2
$60/1/1 $70/1/1
$70/1/1 $100/1/1

With room, CD and parking, this is no longer cheap and affordable bonks.

Why is this happening? My guess:
- some bros are becoming agents for them and taking a cut of the action. Worse, writing inaccurate FRs and description to deceive bros (SORRY if i hv offended anyone)
- gals are trying their luck by adjusting universally thinking demand will still be there

BROS, please verify my observation by giving ur comments.

LET'S BAND TO BRING THE PRICES BACK TO SEA LEVEL AGAIN:rolleyes:

Cheers

Bod

Snrx
22-09-2008, 11:04 PM
Bros

Being a regular FL patron, it is UNACCEPTABLE that prices lately have gone thru the roof. We MUST all UNITE to combat this!!

Then Now
$60/2/2 $80/2/2
$70/2/2 $100/2/2
$60/1/1 $70/1/1
$70/1/1 $100/1/1

With room, CD and parking, this is no longer cheap and affordable bonks.

Yes, I noticed too. 80\2\2 seem to be very common now. There are Bros who genuinely want to share and these bros you can easily tell..they still quote 60\2\2 and even 50\2\2. Frankly it doesn't bother me if Bros want to earn a cut...but this should not be done at the expense of fellow bros here in SBF. FLs who want Bros to advertise and promote their services here in SBF should be willing to give a cut from the regular damage as overall the FLs still make more as more Bros are aware of her existence. The other way is of course, just hang around GL and choose from the bevy of parade of PRC MILF and negotiate directly with them. This is just my opinion...not meaning to offend any Bros here.

sgarsemen
22-09-2008, 11:17 PM
everything raised except income... :D

nowadays bonk lesser, lesser ger will get my bullets... :p

anyway to stretch my DOLLAR.... $$$ :confused:

hellyea!
22-09-2008, 11:53 PM
Oh my... if expensive, you should quit this hobby.
The girls are earning their salary too!

justl00king
23-09-2008, 12:38 AM
There are even some who asks for few hundreds or thousands for a shot. :eek:

Go figure...:p

LED...
23-09-2008, 01:02 AM
I like your initiative bro..........lets battle PRICE WAR:D

Anyway, recession may be knocking our door so tighten up our belts bros..........less demand, supply still going up = price drop

STAY tune ;)

zlotnik
23-09-2008, 01:05 AM
cost of living in sg is rising steeply.
inflation last year gahmen say 4% (TALK COCK)
inflation this year will be about 7-8%
So to be fair, bonk prices like petrol also will go up. After all these girls are like us living in the ever expensive Singapore. They'll have room rents, phone bills and bus fares to pay
only thing is our salary never go up.

I feel $60 to $80 for a FL is still fair and affordable. Add hotel, ur total comes to between $80 to $120. Still cheaper than going to HC :) (some HC girls are charging $120 for FJ now. Add the $30-40 cover charge. It's way more ex)

Ultimately this is a personal choice. In times of rising petrol costs, some have changed to a more efficient car or stopped driving altogether. Similarly, u can go for the $50 MILF or desker category or just stop bonking WL altogether.

Cheers :D

nitti
23-09-2008, 01:51 AM
cost of living in sg is rising steeply.
inflation last year gahmen say 4% (TALK COCK)
inflation this year will be about 7-8%
So to be fair, bonk prices like petrol also will go up. After all these girls are like us living in the ever expensive Singapore. They'll have room rents, phone bills and bus fares to pay
only thing is our salary never go up.

I feel $60 to $80 for a FL is still fair and affordable. Add hotel, ur total comes to between $80 to $120. Still cheaper than going to HC :) (some HC girls are charging $120 for FJ now. Add the $30-40 cover charge. It's way more ex)

Ultimately this is a personal choice. In times of rising petrol costs, some have changed to a more efficient car or stopped driving altogether. Similarly, u can go for the $50 MILF or desker category or just stop bonking WL altogether.

Cheers :D

i agree with you totally bro. well, too me most of the time is, what you pay is what you get.

i actually gave up my car and saved almost 1k a month. so now got some $$ to go bonking. haha. i now take MRT only cost me about $120 per month. :D

mlloh
23-09-2008, 08:30 AM
Yes, it's getting higher.
But We can't really "UNITE" on this type of issue.
On individual level, don't patronize if price buay gum.
The economics of supply and demand will kick in...

Oh yes
23-09-2008, 08:44 AM
i agree with you totally bro. well, too me most of the time is, what you pay is what you get.

i actually gave up my car and saved almost 1k a month. so now got some $$ to go bonking. haha. i now take MRT only cost me about $120 per month. :D

:confused: save 1K??? my petrol bill >600/mth, insurance, road tax, ERP you didn't counted, if I give up my car, I think I can save 2K/mth.

now I noticed some MILF, last time 50/2/2, now also 60/2/2.

live expensive all are up, so reasonable up a bit, still ok. just don't price up and service down.

JoySeeker
23-09-2008, 08:50 AM
everything goes up bro...not oni FL...they're trying to make a living not stealing...anyway, boycott those dat damages are high but give bad service:)....

Monkey4
23-09-2008, 08:50 AM
Bros

Why is this happening? My guess:
- some bros are becoming agents for them and taking a cut of the action. Worse, writing inaccurate FRs and description to deceive bros (SORRY if i hv offended anyone)
- gals are trying their luck by adjusting universally thinking demand will still be there

BROS, please verify my observation by giving ur comments.

Cheers

Bod

bro TS, not all TS are agents lah.... at least I can assure u that for club 25 kakis of whom many are TS themselves.... they are FOC agents.... ie. they dun get cut from FLs that they recommend but themselves got cut by these FLs (these FLs go running to them when encounter problems etc ie. have to solve their problems) kekeke

BUT do agree that some FLs raise their prices after biz become so damn good...without our prompting hor... why would we want to kill ourselves.... :rolleyes:

In fact, the Emperor of our club 25 normally is our guni pig.... when he discover a new GEM wih high asking price... he would take the role of a commando .... trying her out at his own cost and risk and after the bonk... normally he would have succeeded in bringing her price down to realistic prices (for many if not all).

Difficult to unite against them but can only suggest just dun patronise them lor.... cos different samsters have different perceive value of a FL.... just like $10 to a beggar may be hell of a lot... while to us bonker $10 is incidentally just a hourly transit room rate only mah ...kekeke

:)

JoySeeker
23-09-2008, 08:51 AM
:confused: save 1K??? my petrol bill >600/mth, insurance, road tax, ERP you didn't counted, if I give up my car, I think I can save 2K/mth.

now I noticed some MILF, last time 50/2/2, now also 60/2/2.

live expensive all are up, so reasonable up a bit, still ok. just don't price up and service down.

OMG:eek:...u can save 2K:confused:...so wat is ur type of car n occupation:D

Monkey4
23-09-2008, 08:56 AM
OMG:..u can save 2K...so wat is ur type of car n occupation:D

aiyo nothing new lah, bro JoySeeker, I oso noe of a buddy.... gave up car so as to have more bonking, in fact ytd met up with him ... so poor thing.... eat economical mee hoon without any add-on so he can afford to go for a $150 2-hour bonk with a SYT.... :rolleyes:

:D

Oh yes
23-09-2008, 09:08 AM
OMG:eek:...u can save 2K:confused:...so wat is ur type of car n occupation:D

wat? think a lots bro here with car like me. just installment is >1k/mth.

petrol price up, last time 300-400/mth.

a 2L conti car, it is very normal.

I'm a worker only.

Oh yes
23-09-2008, 09:10 AM
aiyo nothing new lah, bro JoySeeker, I oso noe of a buddy.... gave up car so as to have more bonking, in fact ytd met up with him ... so poor thing.... eat economical mee hoon without any add-on so he can afford to go for a $150 2-hour bonk with a SYT.... :rolleyes:

woow, this is budget SYT lah.

nice bonk lah. :p

JoySeeker
23-09-2008, 10:02 AM
wat? think a lots bro here with car like me. just installment is >1k/mth.

petrol price up, last time 300-400/mth.

a 2L conti car, it is very normal.

I'm a worker only.

huh...2L conti car oni 300-400/mth on petrol:confused:...i jap car oso 300-400/mth liao...maybe ur working distance veri short r seldom use the car:D

JoySeeker
23-09-2008, 10:05 AM
aiyo nothing new lah, bro JoySeeker, I oso noe of a buddy.... gave up car so as to have more bonking, in fact ytd met up with him ... so poor thing.... eat economical mee hoon without any add-on so he can afford to go for a $150 2-hour bonk with a SYT....

OMG:eek:...serious hah...reali佩服man, if me cant liao...

now i noe who's dat bro liao...yess yess:D:p

Oh yes
23-09-2008, 10:11 AM
huh...2L conti car oni 300-400/mth on petrol:confused:...i jap car oso 300-400/mth liao...maybe ur working distance veri short r seldom use the car:D

now my petrol $600+/mth, if I not oversea. that clock 2K+ km/mth.

conti car FC very bad, 7-8km/L only, thinking change to Honda Jazz, heard that can clock 17km/L.

Born2Skru
23-09-2008, 10:12 AM
wah sey monkey...is it someone we know lol :confused::D

aiyo nothing new lah, bro JoySeeker, I oso noe of a buddy.... gave up car so as to have more bonking, in fact ytd met up with him ... so poor thing.... eat economical mee hoon without any add-on so he can afford to go for a $150 2-hour bonk with a SYT....

spyder575
23-09-2008, 10:14 AM

might be me soon...very soon:o

Monkey4
23-09-2008, 10:31 AM

No Comment.... U go figure out.... :D

JoySeeker
23-09-2008, 10:32 AM
now my petrol $600+/mth, if I not oversea. that clock 2K+ km/mth.

conti car FC very bad, 7-8km/L only, thinking change to Honda Jazz, heard that can clock 17km/L.

wow..dat's bad FC...but HJ too small for comfort unless u r small size n small family..

JoySeeker
23-09-2008, 10:34 AM
might be me soon...very soon:o

downgrade to a smaller or better FC car lah:)...

aczeta76
23-09-2008, 11:01 AM
Bro TS,

Inflation mah... Legal thai also increased to $50 nowadays lah.. Not to mention SG-RMB rate now is much lower

Like Monkey4 said, not all TS collect commission hoh... For me, when I commando a new ctc, I always pay asking price and then help nego better deal for bros here.

If u are wondering, YKK is still asking 100/1/1 for those people who stop her on the street when she is out eating or going for appt. While some FLs are not willing to compromise on cost, we try to nego extra services for SBF bros loh.. For me, I will continue to pay original cost or give tips etc.

Not trying to act heroic here but juz telling u that not all TS are intro-ing the girls for their own benefits.. Being TS for us is a responsibility which we take seriously.

There are your fair share of non-advertised OKT who are taking a cut which is Y I am still going to help LW when she is back (See my thread in MOH, I started that because I began to feel "bad" introducing bros to her but after knowing how a few TS treat their intros, I realise it is much better for me to suffer a little heart pain then to put her at risk and in more problems)

My motto is always "Spend within your means" -- Like YKK told me recently, got a fella approached her when she was waiting for me, she quoted 100/1/1 and when the fella say too EX and ask for a discount be'coz his B'day... she can only tell him... "对不起,你去别的巷子。。 那边有很多比较便宜的“

shanghaifun
23-09-2008, 11:11 AM
Bro TS,

Inflation mah... Legal thai also increased to $50 nowadays lah.. Not to mention SG-RMB rate now is much lower

Like Monkey4 said, not all TS collect commission hoh... For me, when I commando a new ctc, I always pay asking price and then help nego better deal for bros here.

If u are wondering, YKK is still asking 100/1/1 for those people who stop her on the street when she is out eating or going for appt. While some FLs are not willing to compromise on cost, we try to nego extra services for SBF bros loh.. For me, I will continue to pay original cost or give tips etc.

Not trying to act heroic here but juz telling u that not all TS are intro-ing the girls for their own benefits.. Being TS for us is a responsibility which we take seriously.

There are your fair share of non-advertised OKT who are taking a cut which is Y I am still going to help LW when she is back (See my thread in MOH, I started that because I began to feel "bad" introducing bros to her but after knowing how a few TS treat their intros, I realise it is much better for me to suffer a little heart pain then to put her at risk and in more problems)

My motto is always "Spend within your means" -- Like YKK told me recently, got a fella approached her when she was waiting for me, she quoted 100/1/1 and when the fella say too EX and ask for a discount be'coz his B'day... she can only tell him... "对不起,你去别的巷子。。 那边有很多比较便宜的“

Agreed...

i still got to pay when i go bonking...nothing is free in this world lah....

petrolheadsg
23-09-2008, 11:27 AM

Cheers

Bod

Support your call to action bro!! Money hard to earn...now everyday Hang Cheng bad news... but we still have our needs :-)

bro TS, not all TS are agents lah.... at least I can assure u that for club 25 kakis of whom many are TS themselves.... they are FOC agents.... ie. they dun get cut from FLs that they recommend but themselves got cut by these FLs (these FLs go running to them when encounter problems etc ie. have to solve their problems) kekeke

BUT do agree that some FLs raise their prices after biz become so damn good...without our prompting hor... why would we want to kill ourselves.... :rolleyes:

In fact, the Emperor of our club 25 normally is our guni pig.... when he discover a new GEM wih high asking price... he would take the role of a commando .... trying her out at his own cost and risk and after the bonk... normally he would have succeeded in bringing her price down to realistic prices (for many if not all).

Difficult to unite against them but can only suggest just dun patronise them lor.... cos different samsters have different perceive value of a FL.... just like $10 to a beggar may be hell of a lot... while to us bonker $10 is incidentally just a hourly transit room rate only mah ...kekeke

:)

True True...Long Live Club 25 !!!!! hee hee :p

zlotnik
23-09-2008, 12:20 PM

wah seh. Assuming $2k a month you can visit cat 80/2/2 TWENTY FIVE TIMES!!! Almost once a day. The other 5 days have to resort to eating economy beehoon neat (no topping/mixer) :D

damnu88
23-09-2008, 09:03 PM
Reasonable for the price as mention everthing has gone up......Be it groceries , bus fare , taxi , MRT , ERP.........etc....
So not surprise that the FL also upzz..................

So everybody start doing calculations , saving , compare prices and services like housewives doing in the SUPERMARKET..:rolleyes:
But in here , cheongster compare prices , age , and services provided....etc

Give up car = No Loan , No Petrol , Road Tax , Car Park , ERP......etc...
Give up Bonk = No Life , No Excitement , No Imaginations , No Fanticies....
If really want to COMPARE, I SUGGEST

BROWSE THE FORUM, PCC YOURSELF AND YOU SAVE ON FLs or WLs AND YET YOU STILL CAN KEEP YOUR CAR...:rolleyes:

Frankly, does not apply to me hor........
If really want to compare , then no end...Why not think it this way..;)

If you call a EXPENSIVE one, treat it as you lost in gamble..Majong , Poker..etc...
If those cheonsters does not gamble, treat it as you drop your wallet and lost the $$$$........
If the mention does not apply to those who are very careful one, treat it like you brought a present for your love one.....
Worst come to worst no love one, treat it as a bonus for yourself.....

DONT TELL ME YOU DONT LOVE YOUSELF?????:eek:

Dell
23-09-2008, 09:27 PM
Totally agree.

Now the FL price has gone up. Most cannot make it.

Most previously quote 60/2/2 become 70/2/2 when they came back second or third time because of
i) maybe "TS" become agent or
ii) Gay Kiang (act smart samster) upping their price to pls these FL

Even with a price tag of 60, the whole course will end up to 80(inclusive of 20 hotel rental) And horny fuckers like me will need at to booked/bonked them twice weekly adding to 160 weekly. And at least 640 per month just to sexitify my needs. Thus left me with totally no spending power for other luxury goods.

But from the FR that i read, it seems like most samster here are loaded. Most FR ending with the stated price plus tips. Tips may make you looks good or impress the FL but ended up they might think all Fucking Singaporean like us are damn loaded with cash thus ending up paying more for a fuck.

I hope all Samster pls be more cautious when spending such money on them.

Dell
23-09-2008, 09:37 PM
Let me Quote for Example:

LuLu / Xiao Yu and her name is actually Xiao Hong.

She starts with 50/2/2 then become 60/2/2 and now suddenly becomes a hot favourite at 70/2/2.

But to me her service from 50 to 60 to 70 is still the same not much improvement. But i can said her GFE Gong Fu and the way she react when u starts servicing her is good.

justl00king
24-09-2008, 12:08 AM
So any FL which is too ex we boycott!!! :p

aces68
24-09-2008, 12:17 AM
So any FL which is too ex we boycott!!! :p

I agree. That is the best way to show our disapproval.

Monkey4
24-09-2008, 01:22 AM
True True...Long Live Club 25 !!!!! hee hee

yo petrolheadsg.... nice meeting u last week.... free drop by lah... just dun anyhow illegal park... got ba yi one u noe... kekeke :D

errr... this thread relevant to u meh.... :rolleyes:

Let me Quote for Example:

LuLu / Xiao Yu and her name is actually Xiao Hong.

She starts with 50/2/2 then become 60/2/2 and now suddenly becomes a hot favourite at 70/2/2..

haizz bo bian bro Dell.... that is the power of rebranding cum marketing.....
ingredients same same.... repackaged into another name only :rolleyes:

SAWgunner
24-09-2008, 01:29 AM
Yes, I noticed too. 80\2\2 seem to be very common now. There are Bros who genuinely want to share and these bros you can easily tell..they still quote 60\2\2 and even 50\2\2. Frankly it doesn't bother me if Bros want to earn a cut...but this should not be done at the expense of fellow bros here in SBF. FLs who want Bros to advertise and promote their services here in SBF should be willing to give a cut from the regular damage as overall the FLs still make more as more Bros are aware of her existence. The other way is of course, just hang around GL and choose from the bevy of parade of PRC MILF and negotiate directly with them. This is just my opinion...not meaning to offend any Bros here.

bros taking a cut - it's against the law.

makop
24-09-2008, 09:22 PM
It's up to yourself, if you find too expensive then find other alternatives.
Like for myself if dealing with prc, and they charging more than 100 without rm i usually give them a miss since after including rm and etc, i probably could go for euro or better HC and enjoy the facilities.

Redoxan
24-09-2008, 10:34 PM
yo petrolheadsg.... nice meeting u last week.... free drop by lah... just dun anyhow illegal park... got ba yi one u noe... kekeke

Bro Monkey,

You sound like so agent for club25 huh? :eek:
When you want to intro samster to me...?

Monkey4
25-09-2008, 04:34 AM
Bro Monkey,

You sound like so agent for club25 huh? :eek:
When you want to intro samster to me...?

bro Redoxan, me confused leh... this thread is FL action getting expensive and u asking me to intro samsters to u....tot u are always in MILF... the olders they are... the keener u become or are u suggesting that u turning your interest on guys now :eek:.... pls stay away from club 25 ... like titu has repeated said... u very the poisonous....:D

ahl30ng
25-09-2008, 04:59 AM
Agree with TS on the raising price. What to do...hai~

What i can think of is

a) Browse thru the Lors....choose one FL
b) She qoute 100/1/1 exclude room....u decided if her looks warrant the price
c) Yes...u can try nego....NO walk away and choose another one....

When times comes...all this average FL will lower price to attract customer lah. Sometimes i think FL kinda thing is like Arowana....beauty lies in eyes of beholder...some ppl can pay sky price for a arowana that u think is not up to standard...hmmmm......so as long as u think worth it...then just go for it loh :)

my twenty cent worth

JoySeeker
25-09-2008, 07:57 AM
bro Redoxan, me confused leh... this thread is FL action getting expensive and u asking me to intro samsters to u....tot u are always in MILF... the olders they are... the keener u become or are u suggesting that u turning your interest on guys now :eek:.... pls stay away from club 25 ... like titu has repeated said... u very the poisonous....:D

another good joke of the day from Bro猴子....:D:p

petrolheadsg
25-09-2008, 10:19 AM
yo petrolheadsg.... nice meeting u last week.... free drop by lah... just dun anyhow illegal park... got ba yi one u noe... kekeke :D

errr... this thread relevant to u meh....

Yo bro...nice meeting you again!!! this thread VERY relevant leh. Hang Cheng very pai, better look out for more BANG for buck!!! If not have to take bus/MRT liao which is very chum unless yandao and tokgong like emperor DenDen. Everywhere can pick up FL :-) really peifu!

Bro Redoxan...we met before lah! walau eh, lose too much blood from brain izzit? Must be to many FL lah hahah. Then again if you now prefer guys, pls listen to Monkey4 hor and stay far far away from club 25. I hear club 16/18 may be more suitable :-) kidding lah...nice to have met you!

LONG LIVE CLUB 25!

hotbod8
29-09-2008, 12:13 AM
Bros

To give you a good perspective of FL market developments:

China FL - In May 2008, charged $70/2/2

Same China FL - In Sep 2008, charging $100/2/2 (> 40% increase!!)

When asked, she cited main reason being some bro/s acting for them and taking an agent commission for every FJ. The increased cost is passed to customers. Adds that recently, the number of new OKTs hopping on their wagon has increased..:(

For some others, they are just going along with the rise in prices.

I will have to cut my dosage if the prices keep going up. My 2 cents worth.

Bod