PDA

View Full Version : my school hols temp jobs

hot_lips
22-09-2008, 02:41 PM
Hi all, I want to share my experience so please pardon my poor English. When I was younger I will go work temp jobs during the school hols. Waiter at mcdonald, 7 11 , you name it , ive done it.

Two of them stand out in my memory, working as a shop assistant at Charlie and Kelvin shoe shop ( name changed lah, cannot be too obvious) and a fragrance promotoer at one of the big japan department store.

The first one, when I was 17. many of the people were also temp and mainly girls. Initially I was helping to pack in the storeroom , very boring, later the boss promote me to attend to customers when I was hardworking.so now I help customers to get their shoe size and sometimes help them to wear the shoes. Usually this one have to squat in front of them. Hehe , usually can see a bit of zaogeng when the girl cross and uncross her legs.

One particular day, there was this OL girl in her earlier 20s, her name is lin, wear a very tight and short office skirt. I was attending to her and kneel in front of her to pretend and be helpful when she open her legs slightly and I could see her red panties. buay tahan steam liao …. Cont later ok , sorry

Lsy84
22-09-2008, 10:30 PM
dear bro hot_lips, nice writeup of your story....ah, this reminds me when i was working in my first job in IT... customer complained that pc spoil, then bend to check the cpu, as i was checking the cpu, she uncrossed her legs and i saw her undies man! shiok! :D

Camping here for more! :)

kim-seng-heng
22-09-2008, 10:59 PM
Please TS...continue your story..Camping for more here.

hot_lips
23-09-2008, 07:05 PM
back to the story. is my story very bad? y kenna zap leh. ok never mind, will continue with it anyway

so i was helping lin with her shoes, she tried on many types and sizes.. want this want that, try size 5 try size 6 ... for half an hr at least, very tiring for me but i dun mind, hehe kneeling in front of her trying to bio her panties again.

after a while, she also got careless , or maybe purposely want to let me see?:D she didnt close her legs together and i can see the dark valley inside. i try not to look too long as i worry she will notice

"hmm.. i cant make up my mind " she said, breaking my thoughts

" ok miss, you look nice in all of them. can buy all "

" so young know how to sweet talk girl hah? seriously which one u think looks better?"

" miss , tell u what. next week got 20% sale, i reserve for u sepcially , actually sale cannot reserve. then u can save some money ok?"

"wa boy, u so good to me? ok i want to reserve this one, this one and that one"

"ok miss, u write down yr name and contact no. i will call u when the sale start"

"sure" she wrote down her name and hp no. lin..hhmmm ...nice name. hosei liao !! got her no. so easy :D 'ok c ya!' she gave me a smile that melt my heart.

KINGor75
23-09-2008, 08:12 PM
faster continue ur story........ i wan to know how u f**k her....

nakamara
23-09-2008, 10:00 PM
working as a shop assistant at Charlie and Kelvin shoe shop ( name changed lah, cannot be too obvious)

lol...that's pretty obvious my friend. Why not Charlie & Kilo? :D

Anyway great start...keep it up :)

beauthaiful
23-09-2008, 10:36 PM
interesting. keep it coming!

Redoxan
23-09-2008, 10:39 PM
Keep it cumming :eek:

Ryuuken
23-09-2008, 11:17 PM
Camp here. :cool:

akirawatase
23-09-2008, 11:34 PM
setting camp here. ! up for u ts

Cytan7
23-09-2008, 11:51 PM
Wah... nice start.. do update us with more installments.. :)

ss_revup
23-09-2008, 11:52 PM
Wow.. Bro TS, did u manage to caress or touch Lin's feet while u were helping her put on the shoe? Lucky you man.. haha.. Even luckier for u if she was wearing stockings.. :p

hot_lips
24-09-2008, 03:36 PM
faster continue ur story........ i wan to know how u f**k her....
Bro, wait a bit….. must have some buildup to the story mah:D

Wow.. Bro TS, did u manage to caress or touch Lin's feet while u were helping her put on the shoe? Lucky you man.. haha.. Even luckier for u if she was wearing stockings..

Bro , I touched her feet that day but I say that her thighs was much smoother .. more on that later ok:D

lol...that's pretty obvious my friend. Why not Charlie & Kilo?

Anyway great start...keep it up

was it too obvious? :eek:

continue with the story

So I couldn’t wait for the sale to start.. ‘the sale worth waiting for ‘! On the first day of the sale , I quickly call her “hello is this miss tan? Im brian from Charlie and Kelvin shop bugis branch, are you still interested in the shoes?”

“…oh its u, boy!” why she keep calling me boy? “ im a bit busy these few days can I come this weekend?”

“Ms tan, cannot, sale cannot hold the shoe so long, can u come today or tmr?”

‘ oh like that ha, ok I come tis evening, boy , u working ?”

“yes ms tan, u can drop by anytime before we close at 10pm.’ So the whole day, I feel very anxious to see lin, the image of her red panty still linger in my head. cannot concentrate on the customers and give wrong size or colour until my supervisor scold me. But I happy mood and did not bother very much.

Then lin appear in her office attire again. Wow, her beige colour suit and skirt (as short as the last one) matched perfectly with her skin tone. The skirt show her perfect legs until very high and I buay tahan!! Feel my cock standing liao, She looked very pretty in it and she came close to me, I sniff her feminie perfume , wa steam liao.!! The cock head pressing against my trousers and forming a tent.

But lin never notice “ hey boy, wheres my shoes?’ she smiled at me in a friendly way.

“all ready for u already ms tan, total is $179 after discount. U pay by cash or nets?” a bit sian she never ask to try shoe again , no chance to bio

“boy u look down on me is it? I pay by credit card can?” she pretend to be offended.

“sorry sorry u look so young I didn’t think u have credit card mah.! “

“joke with u lah boy, wow txs to u , I save $60 hor. Must give u a treat right?”

“ another joke is it ms tan? Treat me then all your $60 gone liao!”

suddenly lin’s expression change into a slutty and cfm look. “what time u knock off? I wait for u…..” she said in a sexy voice

sun-x
24-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Oh boy...pls more pls...:p:D

Criminalz
24-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Ok...i am going to come back to this thread 10 days later. just when he finish writing.

semen
24-09-2008, 04:28 PM
Ho say liao! did she wait for you. :confused:

Don't keep these horny pricks waiting ;)

Xgenre
24-09-2008, 05:00 PM
was it too obvious? :eek:

No lar, not very obvious. Charlie and Kelvin is not as famous as Charles and Keith. So no one will know. I'm sure! :D

tomcat007
24-09-2008, 06:00 PM
Yeah... I also never heard of Charlie and Kelvin before... only Charles & Keith ... also "Buy And Throw Away".

KINGor75
24-09-2008, 06:30 PM
wah lau boy, u 1 day write abit then when the exciting part comes? dun make me wait too long leh...

nightfall
24-09-2008, 07:59 PM
Nice start, keep the boy rolling !...............I mean the ball.

ss_revup
24-09-2008, 10:44 PM
hehe Bro TS, can u share with us at that time how old were you? What about Lin? we wanna see the age gap is how far apart.. haha.. I think u must have some boyish n yan dao look that lin is interested in ya! :p

thebat
25-09-2008, 09:54 AM
i like yr story! please cont

charsiew
25-09-2008, 01:09 PM
TS continue ley...

zl1983
25-09-2008, 04:13 PM
TS pls continue.. :)

hot_lips
25-09-2008, 04:21 PM
Thank you thank you to all the kind bros for upping my pts. Ok ok will write faster since so many bros say so..

Lin told me to call her after I finish, she will go do some shopping first. I couldn’t wait for my shift to end, after close shop still have to arrange the shoe box, tidy the place , vacuum etc. finish already 1030 liao, I quickly call lin on my hp.
“ hello, ms tan, you around?” very afraid she go home
“wa, boy wait for u until I almost fall asleep. Quickly come down to mcdonald. “
in record time, I rush to mcdonald which was nearby, even faster than the bolt guy from Jamaica.
“ms tan you treat me to mcdonald?! Can eat something better or not?”
“wa boy u very choosy hor, treat u still want to choose. Everywhere close lah, yr fault , end so late.”
Bo pian, I eat the chicken value meal, :(lin only drink coffee, say she want to maintain her figure. Hehe, she say that my cock stand again, imaging her sexy curvy naked body and that bum of hers.:p
‘ boy , don’t call me ms tan lah. So formal Its lin ok!”
‘ yes yes .. u also don’t call me boy. Im brian ok!”
‘ I call u what I want ok! You small boy don’t talk so much eat yr burger’ wa this woman dam fierce, since she treat I bo pian guai guai sit there and eat.
Lin is very talkative, I eat she talk, asking a lot of qs. Got gf or not, where I stay, which school I go, how many people in my family etc. I answer very obediently, like kenna POW interrogated. Time flies, soon its 12 midnight, mcdonald closing.
“still so early , why don’t we go somewhere else?’ lin suggested.
I was thinking huh 12 oclock early meh, no need to work tomorrow is it? “ sure, still early, where to ? “ I ask.
A slight pause, then lin reply ‘ lets go somewhere quieter’ wa , give me the slutty and cfm look again, my cock so erect and pulsating in my pants , I wanted to shove it into her slutty mouth

storm_edi
25-09-2008, 04:28 PM
yeah hot lips ... i fully support u .....
just wanna read more....
really interested about what is happen next:D:D

Bangster
25-09-2008, 04:31 PM
wahhhh TS, I really enjoyed reading your story so far.

Brought back a lot of memories for me....

But back then when I was 17, I was a total GONG CHEE BAI!! Working in a pub right after O'Levels, and I have pretty many chances for ONS but I GONG GONG pushed them away!! There was this once where 2 JC girls wanted to bring me home after pub closes, but I again GONG GONG tell them it was too far!!!

WHAT A GONG CHEE BAI I WAS!! (slapping myself now....):o:o

wanker10
25-09-2008, 04:51 PM

But back then when I was 17, I was a total GONG CHEE BAI!! Working in a ....................ONS but I GONG GONG pushed them away!! There was this once where 2 JC ............... I again GONG GONG tell them it was too far!!!

It should be GONG GONG GU NI HOON. Hehehe...:D

Moredhel
25-09-2008, 04:51 PM

But back then when I was 17, I was a total GONG CHEE BAI!! Working in a pub right after O'Levels, and I have pretty many chances for ONS but I GONG GONG pushed them away!! There was this once where 2 JC girls wanted to bring me home after pub closes, but I again GONG GONG tell them it was too far!!!

Wahaha Bangster. I think that's a phase most of us go through.

Thinking back on all the chances I've missed, also want to slap myself.
Act simi gentleman...NNB. *Slap SLaP*

Xgenre
25-09-2008, 05:33 PM

Guys where got CB? You are just KUM LAN! :D I lagi better... Got girl ask me, I tell her straight 'I don't find you attractive.' See her go back to her friends and cry. then a gang of girls come confront me.

Bangster
25-09-2008, 05:37 PM
Hahhaaha

You lagi power lah brudder...

Hai fai (high five) ^5 ! We were once the kumlan kias...:p

n8250
25-09-2008, 06:28 PM
Woo....Thats a good build up.. Carry on pls..:p

NewFreedom
25-09-2008, 06:38 PM
wah lanz oeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii why didnt i c tis thread earlier?

freak manz! i shld fucking quit my job n apply 2 work in lingerie shops! who knows cum back wif lagi more stories! from xmm 2 MILF... :D

AiPiaJiaEhYia
25-09-2008, 06:46 PM
Wah bro.. u really lucky.. Why i last time sch holis doing temp jobs time don't have such encounters :(

Bangster
26-09-2008, 02:19 AM
aiyoh..must see what kinda job you took on mah.

Don't tell me u go work as Macdonald crew will have such luck meh?

must be selective...he he

NewFreedom
26-09-2008, 02:27 AM
Don't tell me u go work as Macdonald crew will have such luck meh?

sell shoes oso can get lucky oredi... who knows? maybe a hot chick ask 2 feed her wif choc sundae n lick it off her nipps? or since MCD so many sch girls maybe a xmm ask 2 be popped cherry 1st time? :D

edmundhello
26-09-2008, 03:08 AM

Guys where got CB? You are just KUM LAN! :D I lagi better... Got girl ask me, I tell her straight 'I don't find you attractive.' See her go back to her friends and cry. then a gang of girls come confront me.

2 bros, yr really tease my past man!! Bloody DWA KUM LAN!! Went to JI after O levels for 3mth course. Xian 1 gal then slowly start sending her hm to AMK after school. 1 day she invites me to her house, went into the room and lock ourselves in. She sits real close to me then show me a pair of toy. 1 with a dick and 1 with a cb... Guess what I did? "Wow... so cute arh... let me play with it lei!!!" Totally turn the gal off... Damn... got 1 gal in front of me dun play (somemore 1 that I liked) I play with that pair of toy... KNN.. lim pay so old still play what toy!! Aren't I Sibei Dwa Kum Lan... :mad:

TheBONG
26-09-2008, 03:58 AM
fellow ts,one day this days will come back to you all back again !! i believe

ChuiTaLan
26-09-2008, 08:33 AM
2 bros, yr really tease my past man!! Bloody DWA KUM LAN!! Went to JI after O levels for 3mth course. Xian 1 gal then slowly start sending her hm to AMK after school. 1 day she invites me to her house, went into the room and lock ourselves in. She sits real close to me then show me a pair of toy. 1 with a dick and 1 with a cb... Guess what I did? "Wow... so cute arh... let me play with it lei!!!" Totally turn the gal off... Damn... got 1 gal in front of me dun play (somemore 1 that I liked) I play with that pair of toy... KNN.. lim pay so old still play what toy!! Aren't I Sibei Dwa Kum Lan...

Bro, u really damn funny sia...really makes my morning!
dunno wat to say...but to agreed wif u that u're really DWA KUM LAN :D
but thats jus a phase that all of us went thru. :rolleyes:

R2DEE2
26-09-2008, 08:50 AM
very good story so far. can continue ?

humpcheepang
26-09-2008, 04:55 PM
Yeah... I also never heard of Charlie and Kelvin before... only Charles & Keith ... also "Buy And Throw Away".

What I understood "Buy And Throw Away" in Malay is Spoiled or Broken :D

edmundhello
26-09-2008, 07:07 PM
Bro, u really damn funny sia...really makes my morning!
dunno wat to say...but to agreed wif u that u're really DWA KUM LAN :D
but thats jus a phase that all of us went thru. :rolleyes:

Haha... thks for yr "compliments" that i'm a Dwa Kum Lan... but at least I made yr day... :D those were really the days. :)

n8250
26-09-2008, 09:09 PM
Bro....Carry on leh...:p

humpcheepang
28-09-2008, 12:04 AM
Bro....Carry on leh...:p

Wao Lan, 8250 Wed. 4D 1st Prize!!!

Bro, you sure hor seh liao.;)

AD69
28-09-2008, 01:13 PM
Nice story. I'll be camping here too. :D

CoolBlack
29-09-2008, 01:30 AM
Boy.......where are you boy? :D

n8250
29-09-2008, 11:55 AM
Wao Lan, 8250 Wed. 4D 1st Prize!!!

Bro, you sure hor seh liao.;)

Bo leh...I dont buy 4D. I am only interested in Toto..

Anyway, where are you threadstarter ? :D

KINGor75
29-09-2008, 11:47 PM
TS boy boy, pls continue ur story leh...