PDA

View Full Version : I finally know why mother is the greatest

vdusty
19-09-2008, 11:36 PM
Went to GL and a lady approaches me and quote $30. I asked for 2 times how much and she said $40, so I agreed and we went to book a room. After first shot I was tired, so while resting I asked her how old are you, she said 30. Then continue to ask her whether got married or not, she said yes! I was surprise at that moment, so continue asking got children or not, she said yes again!!! After a few more questions then I realized she was divorced and had to make $$$ for her daughter. So now i know why mother is the greatest...

semen
19-09-2008, 11:42 PM
Since you know now that Mom is the greatest. Did you up her two more times? to help her out:D

sexandroll
19-09-2008, 11:49 PM
Now you know mom are the best, you shld not waste too much $ on commercial sex, instead shld give your parents more $

dunworri
20-09-2008, 01:27 AM
Went to GL and a lady approaches me and quote $30. I asked for 2 times how much and she said $40, so I agreed and we went to book a room. After first shot I was tired, so while resting I asked her how old are you, she said 30. Then continue to ask her whether got married or not, she said yes! I was surprise at that moment, so continue asking got children or not, she said yes again!!! After a few more questions then I realized she was divorced and had to make $$$ for her daughter. So now i know why mother is the greatest...

bro You...:eek:

no no no:mad:mayb you writing a new story:)

dunworri
20-09-2008, 01:35 AM
Since you know now that Mom is the greatest. Did you up her two more times? to help her out:D

bro,do you:mad::mad::mad:

wodemama
20-09-2008, 11:55 AM
No doubt all mother are the greatest.

But did you actually believe everything she told you was true? :confused:

edmundhello
20-09-2008, 12:12 PM
No doubt all mother are the greatest.

But did you actually believe everything she told you was true? :confused:

Yup I truly agree! Anyway, TS dun take it so seriously what they say... not say they are lying but my past experiences tell me that almost all say the same thing. To requote :"Every Visit is 1 Step Closer Towards A Great Philanthropist"! :)

Neighbour
20-09-2008, 03:03 PM
Whatever a PRC says, take it with a pinch of salt :)

cchisq
20-09-2008, 04:53 PM
BUt I must say most of the PRC at GL at here for the same reasons, and best 85% are married and with KIDS, understand their culture of early marrage, weather still in marry or wat ever. so hardly find single MILF looking PRC, unless SYT lah.

kkkann
20-09-2008, 06:57 PM
ask 10 PRC 9 of them will tell more or less the same story don know why

Cytan7
21-09-2008, 12:15 AM
hahaha, that is a good one.. :D

Now you know mom are the best, you shld not waste too much $ on commercial sex, instead shld give your parents more $

Royster79
21-09-2008, 01:57 PM

How come so cheap?? :confused::confused: got FR??

forumer
21-09-2008, 09:32 PM
ask 10 PRC 9 of them will tell more or less the same story don know why

all went to the same briefing classroom before departure to singapore perhaps

trademarker
21-09-2008, 10:00 PM
what a good FR........ ;)
are you willing to share contacts? if yes, please proceed to FL Dome 1/2

sunhuan-con
21-09-2008, 11:23 PM
Please provide more Frs so that bros out here will support her.

NobleEagle
22-09-2008, 01:35 AM
BUt I must say most of the PRC at GL at here for the same reasons, and best 85% are married and with KIDS, understand their culture of early marrage, weather still in marry or wat ever. so hardly find single MILF looking PRC, unless SYT lah.

precisely, 10 out of 10 will tell the same old sad stories or their bf/husband cheated all their money blah blah

too many Singaporeans are too softhearted or easily be duped tats why makes us easy "Carrotheads", if she really in need of money, she would have work as tat in her homeland liao where will take the trouble come all the way to Sillypore, come here main reason..to earn MUCH MORE money so they can go back n relax n enjoy life:rolleyes:

bhappi
22-09-2008, 02:09 AM
Now i know why money is the greatest..........

astrozz
22-09-2008, 07:12 AM
This is silly , you mean you need to engage a FL (whom is a mother) to know that mothers are the greatest ??:mad:

Criminalz
22-09-2008, 05:25 PM
wow...took you quite long to figure how what our moms have been trying to tell us since the 1st day we were born.

angsanna
22-09-2008, 08:46 PM
Bro ts , if ur mum knows that you need a sex session to realise her greatness, dont think she will be too happy.

lightning
22-09-2008, 09:15 PM
Bro ts , if ur mum knows that you need a sex session to realise her greatness, dont think she will be too happy.

i think u wld like 2 consider re-construct ur sentence, cos bringing ppl's parents into the picture izzit that nice;)

lightning
22-09-2008, 09:19 PM
i think u wld like 2 re-construct ur sentence, cos bringing ppl's parents into the picture izzit that nice;)

wow...took you quite long to figure how what our moms have been trying to tell us since the 1st day we were born.
some of us just take things 4 granted in life and never reliease the importance of certain things. Some may never reliase at all until there are some striking events that shed some wisdom to us:)