PDA

View Full Version : Republic Poly gals are hot

frensg
19-09-2008, 03:49 PM
hi all...i met an RP gal recently..so damn hot...was wondering whether any of you would have met her too....i have tons of stuff to share...lets told about it:p

fishboi
19-09-2008, 04:45 PM
u sure?? i was in RP.. graduated a year ago.. i think its the same everywhere.. sure got hot girls in all poly.. i had a FB when i was in RP.. not bad la... but i still think NP girls are hotter. haha!:p

wodemama
19-09-2008, 04:47 PM
there are so many hot girls around. And republic poly gals arent exactly that hot when compared to NP. Everyday see them also sian, come come go go oso that same few "hot" girls. :rolleyes:

Volcom.com
19-09-2008, 04:48 PM
hi all...i met an RP gal recently..so damn hot...was wondering whether any of you would have met her too....i have tons of stuff to share...lets told about it:p

Thread starter said 'I met an RP gal....wondering whether any of you would have met her too'.

Here's the thing I don't understand:

1. is TS asking us whether we have met the same girl? (improbable) or,

2. have we met a girl as hot as the girl TS met? which in this case, I would have to ask the thread starter how hot is hot.

Emoi
19-09-2008, 04:56 PM

If you're going to start a thread by telling us that RP gals are hot, at least show us some pics to show how hot they are. I wouldnt know "her" unless u show us her pic.

peterpan
19-09-2008, 05:12 PM

u better start sharing ur so-called tons of stuff before u r zapped to smitterins....

U have 24hrs from now....

bangbangben
19-09-2008, 05:16 PM
u better start sharing ur so-called tons of stuff before u r zapped to smitterins....

U have 24hrs from now....

Armed and Loaded... Awaiting for Command, SIR!!!
:D:D:D

fenwick
19-09-2008, 06:05 PM
Waiting for your contribution TS . Faster leh.............!!!:cool::D

edmundhello
19-09-2008, 06:50 PM
Ya la... u think alll bros here still studying or you expect us to submit our application to RP for studies in order to see the pretty babes you are referring to? Either you intro the RP gals to the Samster Bros :D or at least show show pretty pics la... that's the least you can do. Don't leave us imagining and we will start misfiring!!! Hope you don;t waste my bullets!!ha. :D

To Upzzz: shengge (Thks for upping me) :)

alanthegreat
19-09-2008, 07:05 PM
was wondering whether any of you would have met her too

no names no pic no info. hello.. there should be at least a thousand girls in RP right?

Lumix
19-09-2008, 07:25 PM

If i were a nice guy i would ask u

Hmm wat u talking abt ??

If i am not so nice

I wld ask What the fuck is the post abt ? Sch holdidays come alr?

As mentioned ur point will be dipping pretty soon , better start posting something juicy for us before the we call for arty on you:cool:

4am'rs
19-09-2008, 10:54 PM
I believe I am the first one to zap your points. :D

Bangster
20-09-2008, 02:07 AM
Got head no tail, how the hell we know who you talking bout??

Knn "wondering whether any of you would have met her too" how the fuck we know without any picture whatsoever?? You misplaced your brains ah?

Nabey I might as well post a thread "That Cheebye is really Good", with the contents -

"Last night I fucked a girl with a really wet cheebye. I wonder if any bros here fucked this cheebye before. It was really good."

Knn really dont know what the fuck you wanna talk about when you post this thread.

edmundhello
20-09-2008, 04:13 AM
I believe I am the first one to zap your points. :D

Got head no tail, how the hell we know who you talking bout??

Knn "wondering whether any of you would have met her too" how the fuck we know without any picture whatsoever?? You misplaced your brains ah?

Nabey I might as well post a thread "That Cheebye is really Good", with the contents -

"Last night I fucked a girl with a really wet cheebye. I wonder if any bros here fucked this cheebye before. It was really good."

Knn really dont know what the fuck you wanna talk about when you post this thread.

Haha.. told you that u will be zap soon... still searching yr database on what to post? Make us damn horny and couldn't see any of it... Knn... really support what the bros have said and done to you...

Anyway, pls be a responsible Samster!!! Gave you 24hrs before I start firing... will upzzz u when u indicate some kind of effort from yr side!!!

Just Uppzz: shengge

To uppzz: Glen2712 for uppzzing me and returning my favour!!! :)

edmundhello
20-09-2008, 04:17 AM
Sorry... double post!!! Shows how angry I am!!!

joew2005
20-09-2008, 08:20 AM
hi frensg,i hv not meet tis gal fr RP u were referring abt.
Is she so damn hot?
wat u meant by "i have tons of stuff to share"??
Pls enlighten us.
Let's TALK abt it, rite here rite nw.

EricssonMan
20-09-2008, 09:59 AM

Cool it, bro......it's a weekends

edmundhello
20-09-2008, 10:47 AM
Cool it, bro......it's a weekends

Sure bro. not exactly angry la. cos double posts just add some comments lo if not looks so dull... Btw, got zap lei... "nothing to show"? what he means huh? Ha... :D

sexandroll
20-09-2008, 01:00 PM

You only saw one gal from RP only, cant say all the gals from there are hot. I can tell u the gals from NUS, NTU, SMU, SIM, MDIS are even hotter :)

Ben225111
20-09-2008, 03:44 PM
TS MIA ah.... no new.... no pix, at least the course or class or name..... also dun haf..... tis is not a game of GUESS WHO.....

4am'rs
21-09-2008, 12:23 AM
I still want to zap him more. Too bad cant do that anymore. :D

KINGor75
21-09-2008, 12:12 PM
I still want to zap him more. Too bad cant do that anymore. :D

dun worry, i help u bro, i going to give him my virgin zapp...

akaza24
21-09-2008, 01:14 PM

Oh yeah, I think I met her, she was damn hot, show 1/2 ball and always wear mini skirt with nothing inside....tiobo? :rolleyes:

Bangster
21-09-2008, 01:20 PM
HAHAHHAHAHAH

Bro akaza24, you also know her ah?

She also got shaved dammmmmn clean one leh. 24hrs 7 days a week constantly wet one.

When she walks around in that mini skirt, you can hear the 'water' squishing and wooshing and gushing left, right, centre, upside down inside out. Damn wet.

And when she goes to school, also never wear bra one. Nipples poked against the thin thin translucent blouse so damn inviting to suck on.

She must be the mascot of the Slut Club there.

edmundhello
21-09-2008, 01:42 PM
Hahazzzz...nice comments. Maybe Ru Hua to TS is damn chio. rare breed. Hahazzzzz. :D

powerspotlight
21-09-2008, 01:52 PM
Camping here to see the picture...:D

dandan69
21-09-2008, 01:55 PM
any SYT is hot lo, no meh?

mega117
21-09-2008, 05:02 PM

Pls justify your claim with PICs and FR, else..:mad:

se2008
23-09-2008, 12:03 AM
Well, I still think girls from secondary or JC are much hotter. Especially JC girls.

whitegals
23-09-2008, 09:41 PM

Relac lah bro,

What's there to be angry about? :D

edmundhello
23-09-2008, 10:14 PM
Relac lah bro,

What's there to be angry about? :D

Haha... actually not angry la. cos i double post ma. so just add in 1 more comment spontaneously. :)

Chouryujin
23-09-2008, 11:08 PM
Hello, newbie here.....not sure if its right for me to post this in this thread ...can the mods move this if its not supposed to be here??

Anyway.....im lookin for a JC girl either J1 or J2 girl would be fine.....im not interested in sex.....not petting....at the moment....
im just looking for a JC girl to hug and french...willing to pay the girl....

can anyone kindly intro?? I prefer JC girls from this school that starts with "J" or " NY"

This important to me.....sorry for the intrusion

silvermoon137
24-09-2008, 12:39 AM
NP Gals still best Sia