PDA

View Full Version : Innocent young HR officer / others encounters

Silent=Killer
19-09-2008, 01:13 PM
Have been with SBF for years using my friend's account, finally decided to create my own account and write a FR on my previous encounters. First time write FR therefore hope bro 'tuo tuo zhi jiao'

These encounters happened few years ago when i am still with my previous company. I was an account executive in the company and my job requirement me to travel around Singapore daily therefore chances of meeting strangers are high.

My company had around 20 over staffs but the turnover rate are real high. At that point of time, HR, Recep and Finance dept got people resigned therefore the company really short of manpower. My HR officer (this HR is plump and not pretty therefore no need to say anything on her) had tender her resignation and her late day will be in 2 weeks time therefore a replacement will needed urgently. There are quite a number of interviewee coming to apply for the job but most of them CMI one. Until 1 day, there is this young syt enter our office. She is 19 yrs old, height ard 1.55m, waist properly ard 22inch, A cup. In fact her body nothing to shout of but really got a SYT look (Vivian Hsu look alike). I was thinking that finally my office got someone that I can target on liao moreover my dream gal still young. I quickly walked to my HR exec's desk and tell her to hire her. (I am in good term with the HR, so if the SYT not too bad, she will hire her). As i am in a hurry for a meeting, I can't wait until she finish interview and see how is the result. So sad......

The next day my HR told me that she had already hired her as a HR officer.....Ho say liao......And my office rendevous started here...Not only 1 but a few encounters.

Vivian Hsu's pic
http://www.arkworld.com/asianpop/hkpop/vhsu/vhsu05.jpg

sexandroll
19-09-2008, 04:37 PM
Do continue, camping here :)

BigBoy2
19-09-2008, 05:23 PM
Well nice start... please go on......

AD69
19-09-2008, 05:53 PM
Pitching my tent here. :D

n8250
19-09-2008, 06:12 PM
Waiting for your next instalments...:p

Head
19-09-2008, 06:23 PM
Nice story, please carry on more.

Big Semens
19-09-2008, 07:04 PM
Vivian Hsu has eyes that are teary, makes a man wanna hug and protect her

vvxx
19-09-2008, 07:25 PM
next installment pl !

edmundhello
19-09-2008, 07:30 PM
I have brought my "barang barang"!! :D

Niceman
19-09-2008, 08:08 PM
I pitching tent.... :D

cheongsterjon
19-09-2008, 09:35 PM
Popcorns and coke....beneath the star...champagne and.....(don't know how to continue the song liao)

ccl69
20-09-2008, 12:13 AM
Lai Lai Lai...faster write...cant wait liao...;)

funzguy
20-09-2008, 01:44 AM
hurry up..... pitching tent here;)

jerrystockton
20-09-2008, 10:00 AM
Pls write more, thanks.:)

Ben225111
20-09-2008, 03:46 PM
Waaaaa Vivian Hsu ah ???? My all time fav..... Camping for futher development..... :D

n8250
20-09-2008, 06:18 PM
Eh, TS. where are you ?

Dont let so many bros out there wait for too long ya... :p

Thanks.

sex_is_zero
20-09-2008, 08:07 PM
we are waiting man........

Schmi
20-09-2008, 09:35 PM
Where's our Silent Killer?

Cytan7
20-09-2008, 11:48 PM
Nice start, bro TS. Waiting for more to come from u.. :)

DegenerationX
22-09-2008, 09:36 AM
give TS some time. he still under moderation.

Anyway, its a nice start n I camping here also. :D

Silent=Killer
22-09-2008, 02:11 PM
Sorry for keeping all the bros out there waiting, like wat Bro Degeneration X mentions, I am still under moderation there need some more time. Moreover sat & sunday, OC with me all the time therefore I cannot post any thing. I will continue now...

After a week or two after hearing the good news, Vance finally join us as a HR officer. She was wearing a white blouse with a black skirt on her first day(normal office wear) and was sitting only 3 tables away from me. She had to walked past me to her seat and at that point of time we only greet each other with a smile. But the aroma of her perfume and her Vivian Hsu's look really start the flag raising ceremony early in the morning in my company. Can really see that all my other colleagues also cannot resist the temptation of having her as breakfast that day. I felt that I was like a pervert keeping glancing at her and at some point of time she saw me looking at her but I just pretend that I am thinking of sometime. After around half an hour, my HR exec brought her to me and said:

HR exec: Hey killer, this is our new colleague Vance
Me: Hi, Vance nice meeting you and glad to hear that you had join us
SYT: Nice to meet u too. Its my pleasure
HR exec: Wah killer so ke qi ah, Vance he is our lover boy in the company, Ni Yao siao xin huh.
Me: Y say till like that?
HR exec: Haha. In fact he was the one who asked me to employ you one.
SYT: Really!
HR exec: Aiyo, married already still like that.
(I was simply astonished by what she had just said)
HR exec: Hahaha. Okie lah, in fact he is a very approachable guy, anything you are not very sure, he might be able to help u.
SYT: Ya, this is what I think too. Next time tuo tuo zhi jiao ok?
Me: Sure.

Shake her hands and off she go to meet the rest of my colleagues. That bloody bitch just Pua Kang Tuo and said that I am married. Hai.. In my heart I am thinking if you need any help physically, I will be the first one to come to you. Smell me hand also got her perfume, really ---Steamzz.....

I purposely postphone all the meetings on that day because I wanna have lunch with Vance. I knew that it will certainly be possible because I had good relationship with HR & Finance gals. Once noon, I quickly asked them whether they wanna lunch together, they just said " Wah today so free ah" but didnt question much. As usual practice, the HR exec asked Vance whether wanna have lunch together so she can know more about the other colleagues, she agreed and off we went to the nearest eating place.

Some happen she sat just beside me on my right. Wow what a lucky day. When I turned, can actually see that she was wearing a light pinkish lacy bra. I kept on peeping and yet the same afraid that other colleagues might see. (All those that went for lunch are ladies therefore if they saw that then will be very embarassing). During lunch, we will usually joke and talked about anything, at times I will say some dirty jokes band can see that Vance was flushing. (Her shy look nearly caused me to explode into my pants.)

Me: Vance, are you ok? Sorry if I make you uncomfortable (still looking at her lingerie, really cant take my eyes off that seducing lacy bra)
Vance: Oh, I am okie.. You are a funny guy
Me: Funny. You are saying I try to be funny?
Vance. No.no. I am trying to say that you can joke well and its funny.
Me: Haha. Just kidding.
Vance:Wei..You are so naughty.
Vance: By the way, my frd will be joining us next week, she is more daring than me. Hahaha, by then she can challenge you already.
Me: Huh? We need some many HR meh?
Vance:Nope. She will be joining us as a receptionist.
Me: Really?
Vance: Yup, she was my sec sch mate but did not manage to get into poly but we still keep in touch and recently she said that she is looking for job therefore I intro her because when I came for interview, I saw some gals interviewing for receptionist.
Me: icic. She pretty anot?
Vance: I thought u are married?
Me: I am just hoping that there will be more gorgeous lady like you to beautify our company.

Can see her grinning. Fortunately I twist it well. Overall can consider that its a good start as she had quite a good impression on me. It might not be a bad thing that she knew that I am married because I always believe that if gals agree to play along then great! No strings attached. If don't agree then forget it, better than next time treat u like enemy. Continue our conversation as lunch time havent ended, I got to know that she got a bf and was with him ard a year, this was her first job after she graduate for poly. She was staying somewhere near to our company. Got to know some of her hobbies and what she usually do. "Zhi ji zhi bi, bai zhan bai shen" which means 'know her better than easier to up her' in samster language. Hahaha, no offence.

Best of all, her friend will be joining my company soon, moreover she said that she is a daring one.. Haha, hope that her friend is as sweet as her therefore if cannot get her, take her friend also not bad.

Lsy84
22-09-2008, 10:40 PM
wah sei bro silent killer!!! Power lah! U got wad I call the dragon scroll in you man! steady!!

Camping here for more!!! :D

ccl69
22-09-2008, 11:59 PM
Keep cumming....I love recept and HR.:D

Silent=Killer
23-09-2008, 12:07 PM
As per usual SOP, light up a cigarette on the way back from lunch. Amazing saw Vance lighting up her cigarette too. I ask her ' you smoke ah?' She reply cannot meh.. Blap..(sticking out her tougue). OMG, she got a tougue stud. I was thinking, this syt should be a wild gal that has innocent look. TCSS along the way and got her msn address.

Through out the week, keep on msn her, smoke with her, bascially we tcss abt everything under the sun. In fact, she is not that shy when we talked about dirty jokes and some personal matter, its just that she was not use to it cos that day was only her first day. Frankly speaking, I am a very outgoing person (need to handle clients everyday) therefore our relationship built up fast and we click well. I will call her darling in front of everyone but she always very shy. (my colleagues did not say anything cos I call lotsa plp darling in the company)

Me: Hey, tomolo is weekend, you got any program?
Vance: Nope, you wanna date me ah?
Me: Fat hope. Just ask only lah
Vance: As if I will agree.
Me: Where you usually go during the weekends?
Vance: Stay at home.
Me: Huh! Didnt go out with ur bf meh?
Vance: He always stay at hm play game, so I acc him lor, nothing much
Me: Wah, stay at hm play what game? SM ah..
Vance:...........
Me: Haha. Dun bluff me lah, sure got do something one, i married man already u thought I am kid like u ah, its very normal one mah. 21 century my dear.
(dunno why young gals always cant stand plp saying the kid)
Vance: Ya lah, u old uncle already, very experience lah.
Me: Oh pls, I havent reach 30 u say i m uncle?
Me: By the way, whole day didnt go out meh?
Vance: Sometimes whole day at home.
Me: Wah then how many time you all exercise at hm?
Vance: ........
Me: say lah.. I tell u mine lata..hehe
Vance: i suppose normal like the rest of other couple loh
Me: Then is how many times?
Vance: ard 3-4 times lah
(damn it, her bf was so lucky..If i am her bf, i also dun wan to go out)
Me: 1 day 3-4 times u say normal ah. Hai.. How good to be young.
Vance: Aiya.. dun keep saying such things lah. Se gui. So naughty, I tell ur wife.
Me: Wife not here then i naughty mah. haha.. nan ren bu huai, nui ren bu ai.
Vance:.........watever.
Vance: Hey. Wanna smoke?
Me: smoke mine?
Vance: Idiot.
Me: Haha. Okie. Lets go

When for a smoke for her and discovered something.... She got a tribal tattoo behind her neck covered by her hair. OMG....after tcss with her, she told me that she had another one on her lower back. I was like WTF....smoke, tougue stud, high sex drive and now tattoo, it realli like an Angel turning into Devil.....:eek:

Silent=Killer
23-09-2008, 01:39 PM
Did not contact her during weekend cos she say she will be with her bf. For me same thing, with be with my OC. Its good to let her miss my dirty horny jokes for 2 days...

On Monday morning, as usual dragging myself out of the bed (monday blues). The only thing to motivate me was the aroma of Vance body. Never fail to stimulate me when she walked past me. Even thinking of that makes my little bro struggling out of my boxer in order to salute me when i was brushing my teeth.

Once I stepped into the office, I saw a CFM face sitting on the crouch at the reception area. Wow.. what a good day. Can see that she is quite tall for a gal, and she has a real long and slim legs.She was wearing a top with a cardigan outside and folded skirt above a her knee. Just image seeing her long legs with short folded skirt, sitting there crossing her legs. Wah, nose bleeding with just a few glances.. Don't dare to peep cos she might be our clients, in case she thought that I am a pervert. Crazy ideals running round in my mind......

Before I intended to ask those colleagues that came earlier than me, who the hell was this gorgeous lady, Vance entered the office. Wearing her killing office wear again but of course a different shirt. Damn... she rebond her hair, makes her look more like vivian hsu.

She approached the lady and chatted with her. Really a big ? above my head. Impossible for HR to meet clients, not likely she need to interview anyone as she was also new to the company, etc.. Occassionally, I glanced towards that direction to enjoy the beautiful secenary of the 2 beauties. Vance saw that and I gave her an eye signal for her to intro. She came towards me together with her, OMG my heart almost pound out.

Vance: Killer, this is my frd Kylie, she is our new recept.
Me: OIC. Nice name
Me: Hi Kylie, great to hear that. ( have a clear look at her now, she is really gorgeous and make me feel like hugging her right away)
Vance: (whisper) this is the frd, i am toking about. (evil grin)

Short description on Kylie:
Big and seductive eyes, thick lips, long straight hair
height: ard 1.67m
Body: 33b, 24, 34 ( more to meaty type)
complexion: Tanned
BBBJ: Yet to try (how i wish)
FJ: Yet to try (how i fetish)
RTF: Havent try how to RTF...Hahaha

She is more to meaty type but she is definately not plump, she really has a nice body curve. Similar to taiwan celebrity Xiao Pan Pan type.

Did not manage to search online cos I dunno wats Xiao pan pan real name. Any bro out there know? Any pic of her?

baimi
24-09-2008, 05:24 AM
谢千惠(小潘潘)
http://i34.tinypic.com/2usbbth.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/r7nd50.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/14vu64i.jpg

X_plorer
24-09-2008, 07:06 AM
Camping for more instalments..

SembawangRanger
24-09-2008, 07:56 AM
bro TS, exciting story, please continue and thanks for sharing here..

rich1228
24-09-2008, 08:04 AM
Camp here for the streamy story, thank you brother TS :)

surbana
24-09-2008, 09:25 AM
Very good one!!! Camping for more here..Thanks

ccl69
24-09-2008, 03:37 PM
Definitely camping here liao....:)

Silent=Killer
24-09-2008, 05:50 PM
Thanks Bro Baimi for the pic. Meeting for the whole day therefore no time to post. Installment will definately be paid with interest. :)

dingding75
25-09-2008, 09:38 AM
Interesting... :)

thebat
25-09-2008, 09:48 AM
gd story! please cont

Silent=Killer
25-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Basically working in a small company, you will be multitasked. I always curse and swear on that. But only this task, I really wanted to thank my company. My HR exec was on MC on that day, I was told to give Kylie an orientation and guide her on what to do as I know the whole operation well. Therefore I show Kylie ard the office, upon reaching the pantry, as the pantry was just a small area, I accidentally bang onto her while making a turn. I quickly apologised and she just smile without saying anything. (what a lucky day, although its just a slight bang but can feel that its bouncy). Introduce her with other colleagues and also my boss, all of them stare like never see gal before. But can say quite true cos previously my office gals are either normal looking or some are really fat & ugly. Show her to her desk and ask whether she got any msn and Bingo. Got her msn and tell her that previous recep had download msn in the comp, she thank me for the orientation and I went back to my desk. She was siting on my right side. How to concentrate working while Vance on my left and Kylie on my right?

Add her in msn immediately and start to chat with her, first day of work therefore nothing much for her to do, chat with her some normal stuff in order to understand her more. Hehe. As usual, its lunch time therefore I walked to her desk and ask her to join us for lunch, she agreed as Vance had already asked her to go with us. While I was having wild thoughts on how good will it be if I can tarma with Vance and Kylie, at this point of time she took of her cardigan and I can see her two melons(.)(.) and her deep cleavage, I thought she is only a firm b cup but I think I am wrong, she should have a C cup instead. I was just like lack of oxygen in the brain and my blood only flow at one direction towards the groin area. Last night just watch taiwanese entertainment show and saw how sexy Xiao Pan Pan wear and how nice her pair of boobs is and yet now live show right in front of my eyes. She is not as pretty as XPP but her figure and her long legs really resemble her in some ways. She continued with 2 words 'Shall we'? I was thinking why not shall we go for a quickie rather than you mean shall we go for lunch. Hai..

On the way to a shopping centre near to our office, Vance suddenly came to me while Kylie was talking to other colleagues

Vance: Hey, how was my frd?
Me: What you mean how?
Vance: Is she pretty? I thought you keep asking me that.
Me: Okie lah.
Vance: you sure ok only, I saw you keep peeping at her.
Me: Oh please. If you got a body like her, I will look at you too. Haha
Vance: Go and die lah. Blap. ( her signature action)
(By then, we always joke this kind of dirty joke. I feels that the more u say the gals is not so pretty, the more she wanna dress and make up for you to see. But of cos what I say to Vance and what I think about her are two difference things)
Me: How ur weekend? How many times? haha
Vance: .........
Me: Xiao mei mei dun dare to say, whats there to be shy of?
Vance: U wanna know for what?
Me. Thats means really got do with ur bf lah
Vance: You really very kapoh leh
Me: U tell me yours and I tell you mine, ok?
Vance: Aiya, twice only lah, you happy?
Me: Wow..then u must be sad cos for you thrice a week then normal. Haha.
Vance: Go and die lah. Blap..

While having lunch, its quite normal for us to chat and i think maybe they are addicted to my dirty jokes already. Kylie seems to be ok with that moreover at time she will 'pei he' with my jokes.

Some findings for Kylie:
Smoker: Yes
BF: Yes (relationship quite shaking already)
Virgin: Dun think so
Tattoo: Yes. ( she told me when i ask her, didnt see before)
Character: Should be wild

Kylie seems like an easier catch to me, but Vance is a syt gems that I would not want to miss. How i wish that there is a gal with Vance' face and Kylie body in my office. What i did for the rest of the week was msn with both of them, TCSS, smoke and lunch together, building up the relationship.

edmundhello
25-09-2008, 11:55 AM
Interesting Interesting... Give me more!! hehe... :D

Artic
25-09-2008, 12:34 PM
nice story...keep it up :D

AiPiaJiaEhYia
25-09-2008, 06:27 PM
TS u really silent killer, 'kill' the HR gal, nice stories :D

R2DEE2
26-09-2008, 09:11 AM
nice! please post more

Silent=Killer
26-09-2008, 11:13 AM
Later need to attend another meeting therefore faster post first. As usual weekend not posting cos OC will be with me.:)

Fast forward to some action, enough of building up relationship alreadi

As weeks passes by the relationship of Vance, Kylie and me had already became very strong, we simply tok about anything under the sun. They will tell me their problems in work, with bf and even their sex life. In return, i will also disclose some of mine to them and give them some advice. FYI, both Vance and Kylie had problem with their bf as they feels that both their bf always flirt around.

One fine morning when Vance came to work, and as usual we msn....
Me: Hihi
Vance: What?
Me: what happen? you seem unhappy
Vance: Nothing lah
Me: tell me lah, i give u some advice. bf didnt give u enough is it?
Vance: go and die lah......
Me: haha, joking lah. i know cfm is bgr again
Vance: aiya, dun say le, i m very fan already
Me: tell me what happen then i help u lah, see u unhappy makes me unhappy too
Vance: i broke off with my bf already
Me: huh! wat happen
Vance: last sat he when out with him frd but when i say i wanna join, he dun let me join him
Me:give he some freedom lah, relastionship is just like kite, pull too hard, string will snap.
Vance: I know but he always like to flirt ard with the waitress.
Me: how u know, maybe just casual sex
Me: oops.. its casual frd
Vance: I so sad le u still like this
Me: aiya dun be sad lah, if he is like this then broke off also a good thing for u mah

I continued to msn with her and of cos also with kylie for awhile then rushing out for meeting. They will always called me ard lunch time to see whether I can rush back for lunch with them anot. I realli think they are addicted to my dirty joke already. haha..Unfortunately, on that day i m unable to go back cos realli busi.

After all the meetings will clients and answer them tons of question realli makes my mind wanna explode. While driving hm, received a call from Vance saying that she was very depressed therefore she asked whether I would like to have a drink or 2 anot. Although i was tired but its the first outing with her alone moreover go pub. Thinking of that makes both of my heads wake up. Quickly rush to her hse and pick her up. She was wearing a pants (those pants gals like to wear in gym) and a white singlet. She was wearing a black thick frame spec, realli sporty look man. Fantasizing, its vivian hsu wearing sporting outfit with a spec, realli makes me had an instant hard on. She said her ocntact len with dry therefore she wear a spec but i suspected she cried earlier on.

Off we go to a pub in chinatown, we had lots and lots of alcohols, i am not an bastard to make her drunk, she insisted on drinking and i tried to stop her. She is so depressed and just want relief pain by drinking. Throughout the drinking, she did went out for a few long phone calls and when she was back after the calls she will drink even more. What i can do to console her was lend her a listening ear and drank with her. At that point of time, i realli got no heart to take advantage of some a pathetic sweet little gal, the only feeling was to protect her and cared about her. I gave her a hug and tell her everything will be fine as there are some many trees in the forest, trying to console her etc...

As it was getting late, i footed the bill and we left the pub. On the way to my car, she said she dun wanna go hm first and hope that i can acc her a little while more. Hai.. she gave me those look how to reject. Bought some more E-33 from 7-11 and up we go the the famous M.faber. We went to the peak of M.Faber to enjoy the scenary and drink more at the same time. After a bottle of E-33, she asked whether can she lie on me? Of cos i m more than happy. She then shift just in front of me and laid on my chest, when i looked down, i can see her cleavage moreover she was wearing white lacy bra, once again an immediate hard on. I think she can feel that but wtf how to control under such circumstances? She suddenly turned over a gave me a peck on my cheek and thank me for acc her. This point of time, small head overruled, i held on to her and kiss her lips, she looked at me and looked at her for 10 seconds, then she move forward and kiss me. We frenched passionately there. My hand started to move to her breast as i wanted to feel that lacy bra of her since the first day when i saw her. She immediately held me hand away from breast and said 'dont want, later plp see'. I apologised to her and also told her that i realli cant control myself and told her that the first day i saw her i have good impression of her. She told me she feel the same but its just that i am married and she had a bf therefore she was also trying very hard to control. After 5 minutes of silent, we decided to pack and go.

(During that 5 mins, i was tinking whether she reject me from touching her or she is uncomfortable that other plp see her initimating in the public.)

ccl69
26-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Keep going....climating soon.:p

DegenerationX
26-09-2008, 04:17 PM
wow bros silent=killer. a job well done..... Looking forward to your next instalment. I wonder how the story will go. Tarma with HR Officer and receptionist in the office? :p

hosehliao
27-09-2008, 04:02 PM
Nice stories you share, thanks :)

populex
27-09-2008, 09:16 PM
This is going to be a killer story. Good work & lucky you TS.

tanner132
28-09-2008, 11:39 AM
Agreed. A killing story for a good weekend. ;)

massa
28-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Damn solid! Keep it up!

zl1983
28-09-2008, 12:11 PM
great post :)

coccolatte
29-09-2008, 01:09 AM
bro camping ^^ jy jy nice one ^^:)
cant wait for another chapter.

Silent=Killer
29-09-2008, 01:50 PM
Thanks bros out there for upping me.

On the way back to the car, both of us still remain silent, properly its because both of us were confused why we would actually feels for each other and resulted to such actions. While driving down the slope of M.Faber, i saw a public carpark somewhere at the mid of the hill, i decided to pull over at the carpark and tell Vance how I feels. Properly Vance was also wondering why therefore when I stopped at the carpark she didnt even realised it until I tapped her.

Me: R u ok?
Vance: Oops.. Y are you stopping here?
Me: I just wanna tell you how I feels before I send you hm.
Me: I am realli sorry for what I did just now, if you are offended.
Vance: Not realli. I am just confused.
Me: I know I have wife and you have a bf, but I just cant control myself. Whenever you told me that you argued with your bf, I feels like hugging you and protect you from being hurt. I just dun bear to see you in this manner.
Vance: I am controlling myself very hard too, i understand that we are both attached and should behave it this but whenever you mentioned your wife, I would be very jealous. This few weeks my heart was never with my bf but you, it makes me feels bad, i dun wanna be third party therefore I am realli confused now..

I am simply speechless and looked at her in her eyes, the ambience and the sentimental music from Class 95 instigated me to move forward to her and gave her a real warm and tender hug. At that point of time, thoughts of bf & wife suddenly vanished into thin air and started frenching each other like no tomolo. I did not do anything other than a good kiss as I wanna let her know that I really care for her and protect her whenever she was down, not just concern about sex. We stopped kissing and drive off when a headlight flash across our car. ( I think that place lotsa plp hangy panky there. Damn...)

In fact, thoughts of having her with me for the night makes me erected and i am pretty sure that my precums had already stained my boxer. Small head trying to overrule big head but big head still trying hard to be rational, mentally struggling to control myself while driving down the hill. Out of the sudden, Vance said: 'STOP!'. In my heart I am tinking whether is it that she regretted what she had done just now and wanna get out of the car immediately therefore I jammed brake and stopped the car. (fortunately no car behind at that point of time).

Vance: Do you feel for me?
Me: Yes, definately. Cant you feel that?
Me: What about you?
Vance: Yes..In fact the feeling became stronger and stronger after the first few lunch with you.
Vance: I know i am stepping out of the line, I dun wan to break up your family but can I have you for tonight? Just you and me for tonight.
Me: You sure you wanna do this? I am certainly fine with that cos I really feels for you but I dun wan you to do this because you just broke up with your bf or because you drank alot just now.
Vance: Shhhhhh......... (eye signal me to look to my right)

My heart nearly pound out when i turned to my right, it was frangrance hotel at the foot of M.Faber, I didnt even realise it just now, properly thinking of other things while driving. Dun even know that there is a hotel there. God, this is what I am thinking and yet now she requested for that. Did not question more, parked my car, got a room and proceeded up.

Once we reach the hotel room, we starting frenching passionately without even saying anything or taking off our clothes. Maybe its due to the alcohol and properly its the feels for each other that finally could released out without the worries of being attached. I carried her to the bed while we are still frenching and slowly massage her tits with her clothes and lacy bra still on. She stroke my back gently and eventually take my shirts off, I returned by taking her top off too leaving her lacy bra on. I pulled her bra slightly down and start attacking her nipple, she moaned and breathe heavily with every flip of my tongue. Followed by the other nipple and back and to the other, while my left hand busi roaming the unattended breast of her and my right pulling down her pants to her knee. Gentle stoke on her inner tights and slowly to her groins area, can really feels that her matching lacy white undies had already soaked with her lovejuice. Feeling her 3 sensitive spots together with both my hands and my tongue makes her moan even loudly in 7 heaven. I intended to satisfy her further by taking off her undies and pants, spread her legs and massage her clit below her well trimmed bushes while my tongue still licking her nipple. She switched on her surround speaker at that moment and responded to my actions. Seeing Vivain Hsu with lacy bra, erotic moaning and wet juicy pussy make me wanna explode without pumping additional pressure on my manhood. I moved my body up and pointed my dick to her mouth, she holded it and licked my precums while she was still enjoying the electrifying sensation sent directly from the friction of my hand and her clit. She then gloded the whole dick into her mouth and flicked her tongue feriously my on dick. She can realli flick her tongue fast as if a motor was implanted into her, as i really enjoyed that, my finger stroked even faster and faster, at time she will produced 'ehmm..ehmm' sound while my dick was in her mouth (duno hw to express it well, hope bros understand what I mean). The moaning became more and more intense and my hand was getting wetter and wetter and finally she pushed away my hand and turned her head away, breathing heavily just like how a man reacted after he came. I supposed Vance orgasm came and she was enjoying some much as I could from the way she reacted. I hugged her from behind and we rested for 5 mins as I wanted her to enjoy the sensation first. After that, of cos its time for her to satify my urge.

We proceed to the bathroom and took a shower, she was rather shy as it was the first time we had a clear look at each other naked body. I rubbed her breast with soap and in return she did the same, rubbed her back and she did the same, therefore I soap her pussy and wash for her but she blushed. I held her hands to respect my bro by soaping my bro too, she obliged and washed it even my balls and asshole. Quickly wash up, dried ourself the proceed to the bed for second round. She became bolder then i excepted after the warm up.

I lied on the bed and she came on top of me frenching me, proceeding to harrassed my neck, down to collar-bone, licked both my nipples, then down to my stomach, inner thighs (sori bro, previously spell wrongly as tights), foots and even toes then back to my inner thighs, suck my balls (with pop sound), down further to near the opening of my rear, I thought she would AR me but too bad, touch and go then finally to attend my manhood. She is a good painter, with good suction, can lick well and best of all when she perform bj, she will proceed the slurrp...& pop.... sound, just like porn. I enjoyed that she much and fortunately when i drank alot, i can endure longer. I cant wait any longer to enter her therefore quickly turned her over and pumped her already moist abalone, as I entered fully with a hard thrusts, she shouted and moaned with the enjoyment of both pain and strong sensation of excitment. The irregularly of fast and soft, full & partial thrusts made her extremely horny and requested for more. 'Oh darling, give it to me. Oh....'

I carried her up while still my dick still in her, pumping her on my way to the other side of the bed where she left her spec there. I release her and wear the spec on her, she then kneed down and gave me a bj while I am standing. Due to her lovejuice on my dick, her slurrping sound when she was doing the blow job because louder and at times she will look into my eyes while blowing. Turn her over and doggie her while her hands supporting on the bed and I was standing behind her. I simply distracted by her tattoo on the bottom of her back, added on by shifting her hair to one side and admired both her tribal tattoos on the top and bottom of her back while bonking her. The thinking of bonking an innocent looking but wild and naughty gal moreover with tattoos makes my commandos struggling to escape from being POW. Intense feelings after more furious thrusting leads to millions of soldiers landing on a piece of land full of villagers with tribal tattoos on their face. She then turned around and licked every drop of my remaining sperms and ended with a few gentle strokes on it.

She wiped off the cum on her back with a towel and we laid restless on the bed hugging each other, we chatted and I asked her how come she performed bj with some many sound effects and how she know guy liked that (at least i like bj with slurrping sound just like porn). She replied with a smile on her face and a gentle kiss on my lips. At this point of time, her hp rang, she answered and i waited for 10mins before she hanged up. She then told me its her bf and he was waiting for her outside her house therefore she needed to rush back because she did not want him to disturb her family. We washed up and I offered to send her hm but she insisted of goin hm herself therefore we bid goodbye.

I knew that this is a damn long posting but in order to satisfy bros out there for waiting during the weekends, I decided to elaborate in details. Hope bros dun mind that its too lengthy. Cheers....:)

Bangster
29-09-2008, 02:21 PM
Brudder brudder...

With excellent posts like this, there is never one that is too lengthy. In fact i have not enough leh!!

Terrific write-up and you kept your promise to update us, which in my opinion is very admirable and respected.

You therefore deserve 4 boxes of high quality condoms from me! Upz you!

Thanks for the story leh :)

wharro4u
29-09-2008, 03:19 PM
hmm verry nice

zl1983
29-09-2008, 07:15 PM
excellent post! :)

edmundhello
29-09-2008, 07:45 PM
Nice post! Hope more updates from you b4 the weekend sets in again. :)

Lucky $$$
29-09-2008, 08:18 PM
Nice...thanks:)

blackwhack
30-09-2008, 12:28 AM
love your last update bro. reminds me of the experience i had with my gf, except no hotel part. we kissed for the first time at mt faber :p

trainee1964
30-09-2008, 09:52 AM
Hey Bro Killer,

"The thinking of bonking an innocent looking but wild and naughty gal..."

Well, don't you know that

Good Girls are Bad Girls that didn't get caught!

pacman20
30-09-2008, 11:09 AM
looks like the real culprit here is Class 95....:p

Silent=Killer
30-09-2008, 12:05 PM
Thanks bro for upping and most ipmt of all appreciate me for sharing my experience, hope you guys enjoy although I cant realli express well at some point of time. I will post more now as tomolo is PH.

As expected, the next morning i was late for work after a long nite. When I reached office, Kylie waked me and my bro up with her new hair cut and her signature wink. Her new hair cut was those layer type, dye brownish red in colour and she will always wink instead of saying good morning. Her wink = cfm face.

When I returned to my desk, I took a glance at Vance's desk but she was not there. Eventually I got to know that she was on MC that day therefore most of the time I was on msn with Kylie.

Me: Hi dear
Kylie: yes
Me: your best frd not here ah
Kylie: cant you see
Me: ok fine..you look different today
Kylie: Wat diff?
Me: you look gorgeous with your new hair cut
Kylie: Is it? So?
Me: Did i own u $$
Kylie: Nope. Y leh?
Me: the way you answer me like as if I own u $$
Me: Wat happen to you?
Kylie: Nothing lah.
Me: Let go for a smoke. (see wats wrong with her, did Vance told her everything?)

We chatted while being deity, got to realise that in fact she intended to mit her bf last nite for him to see her new hair style but his bf said he was very sleepy but when she called her hse this morning, his mum told her to his bf havent come back. She was very upset and angry that her bf lie to her. I was tinking why both Vance and Kylie got the same problems with their bf. I tried to console her, tell her some possibility why his bf not at hm and also gave her some advice. We cont msn each other for the whole morning as she got nothing much to do and I got no mood to work.

(Bros, I know that at this point of time, the story become abit dry. But in life definately got high and low rite, hope bros out there still in the camp after last nite campfire..Hehe)

As usual during lunch time, I will camp at Kylie's table waiting for her to take off her jacket in order to see her C cup tits while waiting for the rest to assemble. As expected, she took off her jacket but what a disappointment, she was wearing a long sleeve, V neck t-shirt. Although still could see the shape but too bad, no cleavage.:mad: I always like to see gals with curvy figures wearing tight skirt or dress therefore I proposely walked behind her on the way to lunch, admiring the way she swing her butt and at the same time fantasize that she if she was XPP. Steamz.....:p

After lunch, I saw Vance online therefore had a chatted with her. She told me that her bf waited for her the whole nite outside her hse last nite, they had a good chat and managed to save the relationship after his bf apologised. She just reached hm from his bf hse as she was there last night after they chatted and was on MC as she overslept.

Interesting part of the msn:
Me: So you are happy cos your bf apologised to you last night?
Vance: Yes, its the first time he held me hand and apologised to me. I tink he is very sincere.
Me: IC. Happy for you. But....
Vance: ??
Me: Sorry for last night.
Vance: I did enjoyed myself and thanks for acc me.
Vance: I wouldnt want to become 3rd party or let my frd know abt this including Kylie.
Me: Of cos. I cant say I will forget everyting but rest assured my lips are tight.
Vance: Me too. Only you and me.
Me: So you got your 3rd round with your bf?
Vance: ......
Me: Come on. Its not the first time we talk abt this. We are still frd rite?
Vance: Yup...
Me: You mean 'yup' to 3rd round with bf or still frd. Haha
Vance: Aiyo both lah. U like to talk abt all these hor. no need to work ah?
Me: Wah..you really HSD man
Vance: Wat HSD?
Me: High Sex Drive lah
Vance: ......Go and die lah
Me: haha... one more question can??
Vance: WHAT!
Me: Did you kiss your bf? Hahaha
Vance: You are so bad......

We treat nothing happened last night just like before. We are still good frd, she had a bf and I am married. I sincerely wish her happy and thought that things will remain the same.......but........

zl1983
30-09-2008, 03:30 PM
great post! :)

Silent=Killer
02-10-2008, 01:49 PM
After Vance patched up with her bf, her bf will picked her up after work almost 2-3 times per week therefore Kylie will need to take MRT hm alone. Kylie's relationship was getting from bad to worst as she will compare hers to Vance's. That gave me the opportunity to build up the relationship between Kylie and me. I would offered her a lift hm as she was staying nearby our office, in return she will accompany me for dinner occasionally. Although she got those bitchy CFM look but in fact her character isnt like this. Apart from playing along my dirty joke which aroused me, she controlled herself well as she knew that I am married and she is still attached. She has a much more mature thinking than Vance although they are of the same age and we maintained a very close but healthy relationship. Purely dinner and sending her home, no dating and of cos no intimacy.

BGR for teenages nowadays are realli unpredictable just like weather, good things never last or rather i could say the dramatic changes in their relationship are much more faster than the stock market. Vance could tell me that she argued with her bf during the weekends, broke off again then next day patched back. Pulling a long face today and happy like fuck the next day. I tried to console her, make her happy when she was down and yet few days later, i need to do the same things over and over again. I just wanna see her happy but I am not a love consultant therefore this process realli annoyed me. Properly due to the unhappiness of her relationship, at times she will be jealous that I msn Kylie, send her home or dinner with her. I clarify with Vance that we are only friends, Kylie is her best frd and moreover she just broke off with her bf, I told Vance that she shouldnt behave in this manner. She told me that she was unhappy whenever she saw me so close with Kylie and hoped that I could spent more time with her instead. I told her that I will be there for her whenever she is down and I will only treat Kylie as friend. In my heart, I am wondering whether is it that she just dont want others to have her piece of meat and make use of my sympathy towards her in order to console her and make her happy whenever she is down. Although there are lots and lots of wonders and frustration but once she gave me the pathetic and innocent look, it melts my wonders and extinguish my frustration.

Being a substitute isnt that bad especially when a married man got something in return but the best piece of beef is the one you have not eaten therefore my main focus will be on Kylie rather than Vance.

Fast forward........
One fine day, Vance asked me to acc her for dinner as she had an argument with her bf again and her bf didnt even bother to call and coaxed her, its kind of piss off cos I got the feeling of being made use again therefore I brought her to the foodcourt at AMK Hub rather than some nice restaurant. During the dinner, I got to know that her bf went to party but kept her in the dark, she discovered cos a frd of her saw him at boat quay and he admitted after Vance called gave him a call. As I probe her more on the topic that I was more concerned, she told me that her bf dont seem to be interested in her as they did not have sex for a week already. That makes me nearly choked while I was eating my fishball noodles, its just 1 week without sex made her so sensitive to the relationship, this horny gal realli need some lesson from me.

I proposely talked about some horny stuffs, ie: wats the latest porn I had watched, wat stances they performed, wat i enjoyed, wat I like most etc... I knew this certainly stimulate her urge for some warm loving actions. I just loved to see the way she reacted to what I said and fantasize these erotic scenes, she made me wanna eat her up at that point of time rather than the fishball noodles.

After dinner, I brought her to a chill out place at Bishan Park. We went straight into a small room with a pool table and to my surprise we were the only couple in the room as I tink most of them prefer sitting outside enjoying the scenary. We ordered a bottle of wine and starting playing pool. As Vance was not realli good in pool, I guided her along. Watching her bending down from behind trying to aim the cue ball seriously turned me on therefore I went forward to guide her from behind. My left hand above her hand on the pool table, my right hand holding her right hand as she was holding the cue while I aim my partially erected dick on her ass just like a hotdog sandwich. She properly feels that but didnt resist, I think thats properly the longest and most enjoyable aim I ever had in my life follow by brushing proposely brushing her breast while stroking the cue. She seems to enjoy playing pools therefore we played for a few games before we stop to gulp down a glass of the red wine. I am wondering she enjoyed playing pool or she enjoyed the 'way' I taught her therefore after few glasses of red wine I became more daring as we were the only customers in the room, the service staffs seldom come in moreover its not visible for other customer to see us.

I carried on with how I taught her and now i rubbed my dick slightly on her ass crack from behind and bended her down even more. I fondled her breast while she was aiming the balls, she unintentionally lets out a soft moan and this carry on for the whole game. She was simply exhausted after a thrilling game, not because of the excitment of the game but the thrill of us afraid of being caught by the service staffs or other customers whom might wants to play pool and walk into the pool. I think both of us enjoyed that moments of thrill............

zl1983
02-10-2008, 06:27 PM

looking for more actions.. :D

cherish
03-10-2008, 12:16 AM
wow.. bro.. u really got a nice story there..

camping for more..

Silent=Killer
03-10-2008, 12:22 PM
Thanks Bros for upping.

Continue.....

The fire burning in us did not end on the pool table. We drank up the last bit of wine and headed towards the carpark. Upon reaching the car, I grabbed her from behind, turned her over, french her while I hugging her real tight. The GFE was so strong that we frenched right there without bothering whether anyone was looking or will we get caught by familiar faces. Its just like the first time you kissed your (chu lian) first love, I basically felt that we are the only one left in the world and at that point of time nothing in this world can stop us, I in love, we are so in love with each other at that very moment.

We finally proceeded into the car after a warm, loving & passionate kiss as my legs are almost numb after standing for so long. After switching on the engine, breeze of cool air flew onto our face, soft music was tuned on and of cos her lips as the south pole and mine was the north met once again. The flicking of her tougue teased mine and slowly sent nerves down to the groin area. Bloods started flowing tremendously towards that area causing suffocation of my sparrow and eventually trying to break free from that elastic cage. I further agitated my sparrow by moving my five crawling worms on my hands towards to massage Vance's tits. I break off from the kiss, tilt my head slightly to harassed her neck and slowly pulled aside her spag strip to lick her shoulder while massaging her breast, she seems like she was enjoying the entitle process.

Fortunately the carpark was dark and there are no movement at that time, parking the car at one dark corner was a right choice I made earlier on. Vapours started forming on all the windows of the car due to the aircon makes it not visible for pedestrians to see whats goin on in the car. Knowing that I needed to grab this golden opportunity, I moved my hand into her spag and tickle her nipple with two fingers, she let out a soft moan while we are still frenching, I hold her hand towards and shifted my erected gear, she gently massaged the gear, unbuckle my belt, unzip my pants to free my suffocating bro and gently rotating her hand in to massage my ball bearings. I removed my hand from her breast and move up her skirt, massaging her clit outside her alreadi wet undies. She released her tongue, turned her head to the other side, close her eyes and moaned even louder. She was once again enjoying the sensation that I am providing and I am enjoying the expression on her face, its was a damn erotic scene but at the same time also looking out for peeping tom.:cool:

While she was enjoying halfway before she had her orgasm, i stopped. She was quite astonished and wanted more. I refused unless she gave me a bj first. With the influence of the red wine and the urge to want more from me, she moved her head towards my dick without further hesitation. The slow music did not slow down her performance but in fact added on to her excitment. She will never failed to provide me with the 'P & S' while perfoming a bj. Limited amount of street light shone inside the car made it visible for me to see her face while she doing bj with my favourite 'popps...popps, slurpss..ah...' She is a great cock teaser that makes me CIM in her in about 10 mins of mind blowing action, she quickly opened the door and spit all the proteins in her mouth onto the floor. She proceeded to catbath my dick in order to clean it and also used a tissue to wipe my dick, her services is simply better than most of the FL. I quickly zip up, lower the sit and rest while Vance lied on my chest. After a while, Vance asked whether I enjoyed myself, I said: 'of cos I am', she replied with 'what about me'????????????

1 bro mentioned here that 'Good girls are bad girls without getting caught', I agreed totally and Vance is one of the good example. Bros, next installment might be after the weekends, hope all of you enjoy it. Cheers:)

forumer
03-10-2008, 01:15 PM
nice encounter man... u have my support

zl1983
03-10-2008, 04:28 PM

ccl69
03-10-2008, 09:57 PM
Yeah...come on...we need more stories....thanks..:p

dingding75
05-10-2008, 01:57 PM
Excellent bro!!! :D

Silent=Killer
06-10-2008, 01:36 PM
'What about me'??
I would be dying to mate her if my sperm tank was fulled but after enjoying a thrilling bj from Vance, these words doesn't really aroused me. I was tinking, if i always gave her what she wanted, then she would not treasure what she had from me.

I told her that the place was not really safe for us to do anything funny there, I would not want to get caught or end up being in the front page of the newspaper. As its getting late, I decided to send her hm. She was rather disappointed from the expression on her face and requested me to drive around that area and accompany her for a little while more.

I drove around aimlessly without any destination to head forward. Vance started to ask me about the porn that we were discussing earlier on. ie, how guys knew its was a true or false moan, will moaning turned guys on, what a gal say when having sex will turn guys on etc..she added on by moaning in the car and asked whether this sound real? Arr...oh...arr..ya.. honey..ah..she proceed further to massage my semi-erected trout and balls while I was driving

How to concentrate like this? This gal can really find her way to achieve what she wants. I pulled over along a small road in front of 'Kong Meng Shan' (chinese temple somewhere near bishan park). I held her head and move forward to start a wild frenching again, she was responded well by moving her hand to stroke my shaft in order to ensure it fully erected. She further strengthen my dick by breathing heavily while frenching and let out hmm..hmm..ahhh... Cant imagine I just let out my loads and now my rod is that hard again, while I intended to move my hand forward to approach her love hole, she stopped kissing, pushed me away and said: 'Stop. Lets go hm now'.

I was astonished by her reaction, wtf seduced me and now just stopped like this.

Me: What happen?
Vance: Nothing, feel like going hm already
Me: What? I thought you want?
Vance: Oh. I dont wanna get caught and be at the front page of the newspaper.
(She simply repeated what I had just told her)
Me: So you just wanna revenge on me right?
Vance: Blap...
Me: You win!
(super turned off, drove off and send her hm)

To be cont later..got a short meeting......

zl1983
06-10-2008, 02:59 PM
haha seems like revenge for her was sweet.. :D

sennheiser
06-10-2008, 05:17 PM
yea.. clever girl.. :cool:

Silent=Killer
06-10-2008, 05:27 PM
When I reached the carpark below her house, she scanned through the whole carpark and ensured that her bf's car was not around. (in case her bf came to find her again) As a gentleman, I sent her up. She sticked out her tongue and winked to me in the lift trying to seduce me again. Damn it. I followed her out of the lift, walked down few flights of stairs and was relieved that her bf was not outside her hse. I bidded her goodbye somewhere at the staircase and when I intended to leave, she hugged me from behind. I turned around looking at each other, we starting to french again. She really gave me the GFE that i cant resist myself from kissing her again and again. At that kind of silent hour, the only movement there was her hand massaging my balls and in return my hand massaging her boobs.

Fire started to burning again, dead bird once again came alive. My both hands went under her skirt, pushed her undies to the centre and grabbed her butt. That made us became more furious, I hooked her bra and put it in her handbag, pulled up her spag and started licking and sucking her nipple like a famished baby craving for milk. Regardless of watever obstacles ahead it did not start my fingers crawling towards her habitat. One of them falls into the swarm (pussy) and kept struggling for help but the other four just stood outside helplessly received drops and drops of mud (lovejuice). Eventually, things became hotter than I could imaged, she unzipped my pant, pulled my boxer down and lead my erected dick out of the cage. She sat right at the mid of the staircase while I am standing, moved her head towards my dick that was pointed at her and I could see that the piece of meat disappeared into her mouth within a split seconds. Unlike her usual slow and sensation bj, now she was stroking fast and I could feels that the suction was also stronger than before.

My lust simply forbidded me to think rationally, I just wanted Vance right there at that moments and I believed she wants it too. Fear of passer-bys or whether will her bf appeared right in front of us any moment did not stopped us from what we are doing. I turned her over, both hands on the stairs and both legs on the ground, I lifted her skirt up, pulled her undies down (another item into her handbag) and started pumping like wild dogs mating on the street. I inserted my dick into her moist and tight love hole and she was trying her best not to let out any moan especially at that kind of hours and place but every thrust of mine, made her almost uncontrollable. She was breathing heavily as if she ran the whole course of 2.4km, I supposed that made her mentally collapsed. She then turned around and gave me a mindful blow. She was happily tasting the mixture of my precums & her love juice and at times she will looked up into my eyes and thats super turned me on.

Her hands & legs supporting behind on the stairs while she was facing me lifting herself abit higher so her body did not touch the stairs, spread her legs wider with her skirt still on, I entered her missionary. Now I could see her expression when she is trying not to moan out, at some point of time she even covered her mouth with one hand and using just one hand to support herself (of cos not for long), this made me pumped her even harder. Her expression of wanting to moan but unable to do so made me so excited that I wanted to COF, that took me not long before I quickly eject from her and wanted to move towards her to COF. Unfortunately, due to the awkward position, I rather quite difficult for me to reach her face before I came, in order not to let anyone step on my babies, I turned towards my left and saw that my dick started to sneeze already, strings and strings of my cums forming a spider web on the wall near Vance house. She was caring as usual, catbath my dick, licked and sucked every drop to ensure my dick is clean before both of us adjusted our attires and quickly left the scene.

Thinking of her going back home without her lingerie on realli made me erected when I am typing this. But I will always bear in mind a few things:

1) Dont wear a pant when you have sex as her lovejuice stained my pants
2) Dont judge a book by its cover. She looks innocent but some daring.
3) Always bring a packet of tissue regardless of whether you intended to do anything anot. My hand mixed with her cunt juice, dusts and abit of my sperms but yet cannot clean cos she dun have tissues. :mad: In order to punish her, I wipe some on her skirt. :p

Hope bros enjoyed the above and I apologised if I couldnt express myself well. For the next 2 days i will oversea, I will continue when I am back. Cheers...;)

powerpower
06-10-2008, 05:34 PM
Power la!!! :D

When I reached the carpark below her house, she scanned through the whole carpark and ensured that her bf's car was not around. (in case her bf came to find her again) As a gentleman, I sent her up. She sticked out her tongue and winked to me in the lift trying to seduce me again. Damn it. I followed her out of the lift, walked down few flights of stairs and was relieved that her bf was not outside her hse. I bidded her goodbye somewhere at the staircase and when I intended to leave, she hugged me from behind. I turned around looking at each other, we starting to french again. She really gave me the GFE that i cant resist myself from kissing her again and again. At that kind of silent hour, the only movement there was her hand massaging my balls and in return my hand massaging her boobs.

Fire started to burning again, dead bird once again came alive. My both hands went under her skirt, pushed her undies to the centre and grabbed her butt. That made us became more furious, I hooked her bra and put it in her handbag, pulled up her spag and started licking and sucking her nipple like a famished baby craving for milk. Regardless of watever obstacles ahead it did not start my fingers crawling towards her habitat. One of them falls into the swarm (pussy) and kept struggling for help but the other four just stood outside helplessly received drops and drops of mud (lovejuice). Eventually, things became hotter than I could imaged, she unzipped my pant, pulled my boxer down and lead my erected dick out of the cage. She sat right at the mid of the staircase while I am standing, moved her head towards my dick that was pointed at her and I could see that the piece of meat disappeared into her mouth within a split seconds. Unlike her usual slow and sensation bj, now she was stroking fast and I could feels that the suction was also stronger than before.

My lust simply forbidded me to think rationally, I just wanted Vance right there at that moments and I believed she wants it too. Fear of passer-bys or whether will her bf appeared right in front of us any moment did not stopped us from what we are doing. I turned her over, both hands on the stairs and both legs on the ground, I lifted her skirt up, pulled her undies down (another item into her handbag) and started pumping like wild dogs mating on the street. I inserted my dick into her moist and tight love hole and she was trying her best not to let out any moan especially at that kind of hours and place but every thrust of mine, made her almost uncontrollable. She was breathing heavily as if she ran the whole course of 2.4km, I supposed that made her mentally collapsed. She then turned around and gave me a mindful blow. She was happily tasting the mixture of my precums & her love juice and at times she will looked up into my eyes and thats super turned me on.

Her hands & legs supporting behind on the stairs while she was facing me lifting herself abit higher so her body did not touch the stairs, spread her legs wider with her skirt still on, I entered her missionary. Now I could see her expression when she is trying not to moan out, at some point of time she even covered her mouth with one hand and using just one hand to support herself (of cos not for long), this made me pumped her even harder. Her expression of wanting to moan but unable to do so made me so excited that I wanted to COF, that took me not long before I quickly eject from her and wanted to move towards her to COF. Unfortunately, due to the awkward position, I rather quite difficult for me to reach her face before I came, in order not to let anyone step on my babies, I turned towards my left and saw that my dick started to sneeze already, strings and strings of my cums forming a spider web on the wall near Vance house. She was caring as usual, catbath my dick, licked and sucked every drop to ensure my dick is clean before both of us adjusted our attires and quickly left the scene.

Thinking of her going back home without her lingerie on realli made me erected when I am typing this. But I will always bear in mind a few things:

1) Dont wear a pant when you have sex as her lovejuice stained my pants
2) Dont judge a book by its cover. She looks innocent but some daring.
3) Always bring a packet of tissue regardless of whether you intended to do anything anot. My hand mixed with her cunt juice, dusts and abit of my sperms but yet cannot clean cos she dun have tissues. :mad: In order to punish her, I wipe some on her skirt. :p

Hope bros enjoyed the above and I apologised if I couldnt express myself well. For the next 2 days i will oversea, I will continue when I am back. Cheers...;)

dingding75
07-10-2008, 07:07 AM
Bro Silent=Killer, reading ur story makes me feel like boking a gal now... 3 sperm heads for u and keep rolling :D

mrloner
07-10-2008, 09:05 AM
Thats a freaking good story line..
claps claps

zl1983
07-10-2008, 11:26 AM

Zhao Yun
07-10-2008, 04:31 PM
Power lah!!!!

Silent=Killer
09-10-2008, 12:47 PM
After conquering Vance, Kylie the tanned version of XPP lookalike will be the next target that I am eyeing for. She is a sporty gal who likes to play beach volleyball but no kaki to go with her nowadays. As she is single now therefore I got lotsa opportunites to 'date' her after work.

MSN with Kylie:
Me: Hi dear
Kylie: Hihi
Me: Wat happen to u? sick?
Kylie: Yup. Got a flu. Just went to see doc.
Me: icic. Kind of miss your present.
Kylie: Ya rite. You still got your darling mah
Me: Huh. Who?
Kylie: Vance lor. U always call her darling in office so fast forgotten her already ah. So flirt
Me: Oh please. Just joking wat. I also call you darling at times. U jealous ah?
Kylie: I think your wife must be more jealous.
Me: She dunno abt this so she wont.
Kylie: You guys always like this. So hua xin.
Me: Its not hua xin, its duo qin. (not flirt but in love easily)
Kylie: Lover boy always got lotsa excuses.
Me: Its not excuses ok, I am always a very frank person. Hehe
Me: BTW, you go chiong with Vance last nite ah?
Kylie: Nope. Y u say so?
Me: Y both of you on MC together?
Kylie: She went for an interview in the morning, didnt she tell u?
Me: OIC. She really wanna quit ah?
Kylie: Our pay are so low, how to survive?
Me: You be my mistress then I support u loh. haha.
Kylie: Support ur head lah.
Me: Wah so good ah? Support which head? Big or small one? :p
Kylie: wat about kicking your small one?
Me: Just kidding, need to be so cruel meh?
Kylie: Ok. I b ur mistress ok? Cook for you, help u to wash your clothes, then satisfy ur needs since you support me. Is this wat you want?
Me: Haha. No need to cook and wash clothes, only satisfy my needs can already.
Kylie: Fat hope. Keep on dreaming.
Me: Hai.. smoking break BRB.

Me: Hey, my frd just called me and ask whether I wanna go Sentosa this Sunday, are you interested to join us?
Kylie: Dunno I recover by then anot?
Me: Dun worry man, today is only Wed, sure can make it one.
Kylie: I think dun wan lah, I dunno ur frd.
Me: Still got me.
Kylie: Ermmm...i ask Vance 1st, if she tag along then I go ok?
Me: haiyo....ok! Let me know by Fri.
Kylie: Okie.

Me: Taken ur lunch?
Kylie: Nope. Not even breakfast
Me: Wah. So pathetic.
Kylie: Alone at hm, too sick to buy food therefore havent eat.
Me: I going for meeting ard your area, pack fuck for u?
Me: :eek:Sorry pack food for u.
Kylie: U realli full of crap huh? Y so good? Not eating with them?
Me: Not as if the first time so good right? Send you hm how many time already, now then say I good. I going for meeting so didnt go wif them.
Kylie: Ermm.. Okie. Thanks anyway.
Me: Wat you want?
Kylie: Anything light.
Me: K. call you when I reach.
Kylie: Thanx.

Vance & Kylie intended to quit because of the pay wise, they are thinking to quit before confirmation so they need not give a month notice. I realli prayed hard they dun quit so soon as its easier to date Kylie when she is still with the company. I promised to help them talked to our boss to see whether can raise their pay higher after confirmation. I was just got promoted to senior account exec therefore more power to talk. Hehe.. But at the same time even more tasks for me..Hai....

Time and tide waited for no one, need to hit the rod while its still hot, it will be too late if she quit before I started to action. I really hope that Kylie will go to Sentosa on that Sunday so I could had a clearer view of her body and enjoy the day with her. Thinking of that nearly made me hit the wall while driving down the multi storey carpark.

Bought a packet of porridge for Kylie and reached her house. Ding dong, Kylie opened the door wearing a V neck sweater and a long white pants. She invited me in and of cos I agreed without hesitation. From her translucent white pant, I saw her wearing G-string while she headed towards the kitchen to bring me a packet of drink. Her bouncy butt and her seductive G-string made me run towards her, eagerly pulled down her pants, teared off her GS and doggie her in the kitchen. (sorry, just fantasizing hw good if I could bonk her there like this. Hehe)

After chatting her and looked at some photos of hers, I got to know that she got a bro and a sister, 5 of them living in a 4-room flat, her sis is a sales promoter etc... In fact her sis also very pretty and both of them inherited her mum's bust size, the photographer taking that pic must be adding an addition stand below to his camera. Anyway, just a sweet goodbye from her then I left for my meeting, I kept on thinking if I be more daring will she responded to it or maybe even bedding her already. Or will she gave me a tight slap and chased me out of her hse? Lotsa and Lotsa of thoughts while driving to customer's place which is in fact not near to her house.:confused:

zl1983
09-10-2008, 05:02 PM
great update! :)

dingding75
10-10-2008, 07:46 AM
Welcome back bro!

capri4163
10-10-2008, 02:11 PM
Br pls continue, setting tent here.:)

HyperS4
10-10-2008, 09:00 PM
I have been reading your story while working in S Korea offshore, please continues your posting.:p.
Looking forward

Silent=Killer
11-10-2008, 11:24 AM
Thanks bros for all your support. Intend to post yesterday but couldnt post therefore today faster paste here before OC wake up. Hehe..

I kept waiting and waiting for Kylie's reply, pondering whether will she go to Sentosa this Sunday? If she go, what will she wear? What should I do with her? Will she be happy going out with me? etc.... Basically I can say these were all very boring and casual stuffs which shouldn’t bother me at all but dunno why whenever I think of going out with Kylie, it makes me excited and nervous. I believe it’s the feeling of love if you say it nicely or rather is because I had not try Kylie and I am running out of patience and time. Thinking that my pcc idol will appeared semi-naked right in front of me makes my thoughts run wild, it stirred up my semen and form a Ozone layer just right at the tip of Killer’s pointed mountain.

On Friday morning, I received a msn from Kylie stating that Vance will not be going as her bf does not allow her therefore she would not be going too. A simple message from her made my heart sank to the bottom of the sea, all my dreams and wonders burst into thin air. How can I miss the lead character right? Although I am depressed but this did not make me give up, I asked Kylie for a smoke without Vance and tried my best to convince Kylie to go… Poloso… Poloso… Poloso…and at last she agreed to go because of that bowl of porridge that I bought for her when she was sick. Whatever, as long as she go…….hahaha..

I waited for her below her house around 10am, although it was quite tiring to wake up so early on Sunday but thinking of what she will be wearing, kept me and my bro awake for the 10 minutes of waiting. While I was smoking outside the car, a lady wearing cap appeared, and she was Kylie when I had a closer look. She was wearing shorts exposing her long and silky legs to the morning sun, a white singlet revealing her deep cleavage and beautiful pieces of uncovered fresh protruded out from her bikini. How I wish I could untie the bikini straps that she tied around her neck and showed to the guys at Sentosa. I wondered can they concentrate on the beach volleyball or this bitch’s balls. Little creepy of mine responded very well to my fantasize and erected within split seconds wanting to break free from the only piece of cloth on my lower body therefore I quickly went into the car to prevent any awkward situation.

She hopped into the car and I said: ‘Wow, you are very sexy in this attire’. She replied: ‘So is this the reason why you got another gear right below the steering wheel’? Kns, I was damn embarrassed cos I forgotten the distance that she could see my erected dick will be even nearer than I was outside the car moreover the aroma of her perfume made me even harder. I was speechless therefore after some adjustment of the my shorts and off we started our day to the beach. We stopped by at Seah Imm hawker centre for breakfast which I told her that usually it is our meeting place. When we reached, there were no sign of my frd of cos therefore we placed our order first. She ordered noodles while I had kambing soup to consume more energy. I then told her that my frds would be late therefore we will proceed in to Sentosa first after breakfast.

It was a fine Sunday but there were a few patches of dark clouds in the sky, good as in not too hot. Although its before noon, groups and groups of volleyball lover were already gathered there. Kylie’s bouncing melons invited couples of stares while walking past those groups. Saliva drooping even faster than their sweat when this busty model look lady bended down the put her bag after we found a place with nice shade and of cos I had a grand stand view with my sunglass on throughout the whole viewing process. Kylie helped to apply ST lotion for me on my back and in return I applied on her soft and silky back after she took off that white singlet revealing her C cup tits with her bikini on, my bro was yawning for help at all times. How I wish I could just slipped my hands into the undersize bikini of hers.

After settling down, we proceeded to play bvb( beach volleyball), she can really play well and so do I. She was impressed by that cos I dun look like a beach boy who play bvb oftenly. I was thinking I could play her pair of bouncing boobs even better if I was allowed to do so. Eventually, we joined a group of players playing bvb with net, I purposely be her opponent so I could see her bouncing (.)(.). At one point of time, both of us was running toward the net as we did not know whether which side would the ball dropped, we accidentally crashed onto each other. That was the first time my hands said hello to kylie boobs, the feeling was short but memorable. Both of us kept cool and continued with the game as those horny guys starred motionless at us on what had just happened.

After the game, she asked whether why my frds had yet to turn up. I made a phone call and told her that they did not answer my calls and I will call again later. We proceeded to the water to cool down our temperature and most impt my repeated erected and soften thermometer. I properly can break the guinness record for erecting the most number of time on that day and that caused slight pain on my balls. I was floating on my backstroke to enjoy the sun and the sea while suddenly a splash of water falls on my face, kns, she courting for trouble, I swam towards her and carried her up and wrestling her back into the water just like WWF. I went over to hug her from behind giving the excuse of preventing her from splashing water at me. After a while, I was afraid that she might feel my erected bro on her butt therefore I released her. We were just like 2 lovely ducklings playing in the water, splashing water at each other and enjoyed both parties accompanies.

Rain began pouring on the hot sands of Sentosa, we run towards a hut to make sure our belonging was not wet but for us, we were most or less wet due to the rain and our sweat. We sat on a beach in the hut facing each other and when I saw her flipping her slightly wet hair to one side, turned her face up, used her electrifying big eyes to look at me and asked: ‘What you want?’, I almost tell her I want her there. (Dunno how to describe it well but its just like those shampoo ads where the model flip their hair one side without any parting which really turn me on). We chatted and down 2 glasses of beer each before the rain stopped and the sun started peeking behind the faded light grey cloud.

Kylie saw a big rock with a small rock beside it and decided to climb up to the top. She tried twice and finally after the help of my hands on her butt, she managed to get to the top of the big rock. (bros that went to the beach near the hotel should know which rocks I am referring to). I got up and sat beside her watching the sunset, its was so romantic as the warm sunlight together with the cold sea breeze blowing gently on 2 love birds resting on the top of the rock. I couldn’t control myself to move my head forward to give her a peck on her cheek. Properly due to the nice and cooling environment, she just smiled and rested her head on my shoulder. Nothing much on my mind at that time as I just wanna enjoyed that moment just like a normal couple that is very much in love.

After we packed our stuffs and went to the public toilet to wash up. She came out with her tube knee length dress, big sunglass on her forehead and her cfm face drew lotsa attention from the guys waiting outside the toilet, moreover the ‘Pantene’ smell on her hair and the sweet sense of her body really stimulate my millions and millions of powerful liquid cannon to be exploded anytime. We decided to go for a dinner as both of us were famished cos we only had beer for lunch. When both of us got into the car, she said: ‘In fact you didn’t ask your frds to join us right?’ I paused and looked at her. She then gave me a peck on my cheek and said: ‘Thanks for everything’

Sorry for posting such a long FR on the trip with Kylie to Sentosa but it was really a memorable one for me. Hope bros enjoy reading during the weekend and I will be back for more on Monday

dingding75
11-10-2008, 12:53 PM
Good story... bro u should publish a book :D

bigass
11-10-2008, 01:48 PM
Speaking of the big rocks, I know exactly where izzit? Thinking back, I rem 3/4 years back I was playing BV*. While picking up the volleyball near the rock, I saw one lady squating on top of the rock, looking ard. Looking up she actually zhao geng, whereby it's so obvious macam she is displaying. Clean shaven, I almost nose bleed and fainted in the heat. :rolleyes:

Zhao Yun
12-10-2008, 12:53 PM
Great post!

Silent=Killer
13-10-2008, 12:55 PM
Bro Bigass, you power man, can see the clean shaven pussy under the rock. She must be very itchy, inviting you to comfort her. Whahaha..:D

capri4163
13-10-2008, 10:04 PM
Great stuff TS!:)

Silent=Killer
14-10-2008, 03:55 PM
Thanks to all bros for the comments. I was quite busi yesterday therefore I will continue today.

In fact nowadays gals are really clever, they simply understand guys well. IMHO, I feels that sometimes they know what you wants but they just play hard for you to get them. In this way, you will treasure them more? Or rather they maintain themselves at high status when they behave like this? I really dunno! But I simply like this process cos its just like you got a PS II at home and there are some many games that you can play with it but when PSP came out, you will think how good will it be and the desire to buy it was so strong. But after you bought the PSP and play it for a few months, you will get tired of it and properly left it in the cupboard for the rest of the year before you want to play again. (At least I am like that)

When I heard Kylie said: 'In fact you didn’t ask your frds to join us right'? I knew she is a clever gal and might knew my intention, she didnt further question me properly was because she did not want to spoilt the mood and the peck on my cheek might be an acceptance. I was speechless and of cos very happy at that point of time. I thank her for her accompany and told her that I enjoyed the day with her, hope she enjoyed herself too. She gave me a wink on her cfm face to explain it all.

On the way for dinner, I kept thinking whether to prolong this sweet dating like process or should I be more daring and go for it? Lotsa of guys queueing to get her, would she even bother a married man like me?... Last conclusion, let nature take its course, "bu zai hu tian chang di jiu, zhi zai hu chen jin yong you", as long as I enjoyed the process will do. :)

I drove her to a restaurant at Pasir Panjung Village. Forgotten what is the restaurant name but its at the right most corner with good ambience, soft music and they sell many types of red wine. We ordered seafood spaghetti and definately not to miss the bottle of 'Merlot' at such a romantic place. We went for dinner a couple of time but the feeling on that night was different and very special properly because dinner was good, ambience was prefect, etc. We chatted about anything we could think of and at the same time enjoying the wine sip by sip. After half a bottle of wine, we began to grow abit tipsy maybe because of the beer and the heat of the afternoon made our blood circulated faster. Our body temperature became warmer and warmer as we down the rest of the remaining wine. Her flushed face and her watery eyes make her even more attractive then before. My eyes was simply admiring her beauty and my mind was blank because at time I dunno what I am toking about during the conversation. As we got warmer and warmer, I suggested to her that we go somewhere nearly to enjoy some cold sea breeze before I fetched her hm since its still early.

In less than 10 minutes, we reached labrador park, there were only a few cars in the carpark. We parked our car and decided to take a walk along the seaside. Cool breeze blowing gently on our warm body with Kylie beside me strolling at the park, i was thinking how good if she could give me a bj with ice instead:D. We walked towards our left and as we approached a quiet and darker place, we heard some sound and later a couple dashed out and left. We were grinning as we were thinking wtf did they do over there. We hold onto the rearing and quietly stood by the seaside listening to the wave and gentle sea breeze slapped on our faces. The aroma of her hair and body once again flew slowly up my nostril and the sight of her rear made my wonder runs wild, sending signal to my brain, ordering the big head to send blood to small head in order to make it alive for charging.

Properly due to the influence of the wine that made me placed my hand across her shoulder while we were looking at the scenery but to my surprised she did not resist. I held her closer and eventually hugging her from behind. I moved my head towards her ear and whispered to her softly ‘You are very sexy today’. The only thing she did was held on to my hand while she was still looking in front without saying anything. With such a good opportunity, I wouldn’t want to miss it because silent means consent. I further teased her by purposely breathing near her ear and held her tighter. That was one of her sensitive spot I guess, as she turned around and we started frenching passionate. I could say she basically used her kisses to tell me that she had a crush on me long ago, since I am married, she wouldn’t wanna express out but her resistance for being a fox spirit gone with the wind after the influence of alcohol and maybe the right places and time. We couldn’t be bothered about all this at that point of time, what we wanted was simply enjoying the accompany of each other. My hand moved towards her pair of drooling C cup bust and finally got my hand on it after so long. The tension was real good and i started to massage gently on that (.)(.) while we are still frenching. She gave out a soft moan and enjoyed for the next few minutes before I STOP!!!................

AD69
14-10-2008, 06:17 PM
Er......why stop?

waahaa
14-10-2008, 10:35 PM
got ghost?

dingding75
15-10-2008, 07:56 AM
LOL... ma jiang watching movie at here :D

charsiew
15-10-2008, 09:07 AM
wa lau.... dun stop ley... so kan cheong oredi... TS continue laaa...

zl1983
15-10-2008, 10:16 AM
great posts!

pls dun stop.. :(

SonyEricsson750
15-10-2008, 04:04 PM
wow, the steamy episode is getting hotter and hotter....frequency tuning and standy here..:D

Poison999
15-10-2008, 05:49 PM
gt ghost? police came? ???

Silent=Killer
16-10-2008, 09:28 AM
thanks bros for the supports, a super long and juicy post will be out in the afternoon, hope bros dun mind that its too lengthy. :)

Silent=Killer
16-10-2008, 12:08 PM
The reason why I stopped was very simple. We were at labrador park, I wouldn’t want to be like that couple dashing out when someone came. Secondly, I wouldn’t want to let go such a opportunity hanging somewhere in the middle as I knew most likely can get her and lastly a sudden stop when she was highly appreciating the momentum makes a gal wants even more therefore it will reduced the chances of rejecting.

Ok! Lets continue…..I will break into 2 parts as its too long.

Kylie was astonished when I slowly pushed her away and stopped the sensation tongue fighting. Her reaction was almost the same as some of the bros, conversation as below:

Kylie: What happen?
Me: I need to get some fresh air
Kylie: huh??
Me: I sorry. I didn’t control myself.
Kylie: What’s there to be sorry about?
Me: I admit that I had fallen for you but I really didn’t think of doing anything further. I apologize if I had offended you. (Ya rite. Full of craps. Act gentleman)
Kylie: If I am offended, do you think you can even touch me?

I immediately hugged her from behind facing the sea watching the scenery again.

Me: Kylie, you are really attractive.
Kylie: Haha. So you are attracted by me huh.
Me: Of cos. I couldn’t take my eyes off you at times.
Kylie: So..that why you always come to my table when we are about to go lunch rite?
Me: Err….
Kylie: You think I dunno? I just wanna tease you.
Me: Wow. Not a bad way being teased. If you want you can tease me more like this but I will certainly revenge. Haha

While still hugging her from behind, I shifted her hair one side and sniff her neck & ear. I purposely breathed harder as that area is a sensitive spot. I held her even tighter and occasionally brushed my arms across her boobs, adding on a gentle lick on her ear, I could feel the gooseflesh on her hand. She then turned around, headed forward and intended to kiss me but held on to her and said ‘Shall we go somewhere instead, my dear?

Silent=Killer
16-10-2008, 12:10 PM
The remaining will be out after lunch.:)

Silent=Killer
16-10-2008, 03:29 PM
Bros, this is for your tea break. Get ready your cakes and tea. :cool:

Fast forward…
I drove Kylie to Hotel 81 opp ‘Macau Ktv’. The room was rather small but who cares! Most important is the bed big enough. We were quite shy cos no matter what that was our first sexual encounter soon to be. I hugged her and we once again frenched passionate beside the bed. I grabbed her ass with the left and on the other hand slowly lifted up her dress and squeezed gently on her raw fresh butt, slowly sneaked my way up to fondle her bouncy (.)(.), she then let out a soft moan.

Respond from her was good as she find her way to the birdcage, put a spell on it and the sparrow grew into a gigantic parrot that almost broke the cage. As I unclipped her strapless bra and tickle her nipples, repeated soft moan came from her, her body was shifting slightly left and right as a signal of excitement. She eventually let the gigantic parrot of the cage, stroke gently on it and occasionally rubbing the tip with precums in circular motion. I pulled down her dress to her waist, squeeze both tits to the centre and attacked the two 50 cents coin big light brown eyes. Intense breathing from her aroused me even more, blood kept flowing downward, I took off my shorts to ensure blood flow smoothly there.

While squeezing and licking her melon, my right hand move south to shift her g-string aside and massaged her clit. The result of teasing her over and over again paid off as she was so damn wet. I kept on massaging her clit, licked her nipple and occasionally bite gently on her nipple head. I could feel that she literally like it cos her stroking became faster and faster till I stopped her from stroking then she massaged my balls instead. Suddenly a soft ‘Ah…’ from Kylie, perhaps that is her g spot. I increased my pace on that particular small area meanwhile she ‘Ah…Ah…Hmm..Ah..’ and in less than 3 minutes she screamed in ecstasy, hugged me tight and rested her head on my chest.

Probably its more thrilling to action just behind the door cos at that point of time we still had yet to touch the bed at all. I just wanna shacked Kylie to the max therefore before she regained conscious, I held her and walked towards the bed. I lifted one of her leg and rest on the bed while both of us were standing. After taking off her g string, I slowly inserted a finger into the warm and moist lovehole of hers and started to kiss and lick her neck. She lean her head slightly to the back and enjoyed every gentle stroke of my finger. Moving down to lick her nipple, I invited another buddy of my middle finger together into the warm spring, both buddy jumped high and low with excitement inside the warm spring surrounded with live stereo of Kylie, playing music of high and exotic pitch. Water level increased as both of them jumped around and of cos both of them were very very wet. At one point of time, stereo was on to the max, the whole area was trembling (slight tremble on her leg), a flow of warm fluid suddenly gushed towards them and eventually they were drown.

Kylie pushed me onto the edge of the bed, kissed my lips and looked at me, by looking at her cfm face made me nearly came. She catbathed me by licking my ear, my neck, collarbone and down to both my sensitive nipples. The feeling was sensational! She proceeded further to lick and kiss my stomach, down to my inter thighs, down my legs towards the toe and suck it (quite familiar procedures). Furthermore, she then proceeded back to the unattended nuts, suck it, lick it and put it all in her mouth. She was squatting on the floor therefore in order to have a clearer view, I grabbed both pillows and placed below my head. She stick out her tongue, licking from my balls towards the tip, flicked her tongue on it. She rolled her big eyeballs up and looked at me before she swallowed the whole piece of meat into her mouth. My whole dick could almost disappear into her mouth, she would suck and licked the whole dick from the tip to the bottom and bottom up repeatly and eventually suck with the ‘Pop..Pop…Slurrpp…sound. That scene was simply erotic and at the same time familiar! (Sorry bros if I couldn’t elaborate properly).

I couldn’t waited any longer therefore I turned her onto the bed and climb on top of her, I literally aimed my holy dick at her heavenly entrance and pumped in the entire length of my dick at one shot. The sight of seeing my dick disappeared into her neatly trimmed pussy aroused me further more. Although she jumped with shock followed by a loud moan but could eventually see from her expression that she liked the thrill. Although its moist down there but I could still feels the shioking tight feeling of her pussy, my both hands fondled her c cup breast and tickle her nipple meanwhile pumping her in missionary position. Her moaning followed exactly the rhythm of my slow sensational but occasionally hard thrusts. I turned 90 degrees to my right, held her leg up and thrusts her side way, I could feel that there were light shiver on her leg but who cares.

I lay on the bed and pulled her head towards my dick for her to taste her own cunt juice and she groped the whole rod without hesitation. What a bitch in disguise. She never failed to do my favourite bj with the ‘Pop..Pop..Slurpp’ sound, licking my balls like as if honey all around it and best of all, after licking my balls, she lick further south in between the balls and my asshole. Kylie did not stop there, she lifted my butt and eventually gave me an AR. The feeling was indescribable! I could not believe myself, can you imaged Xiao Pan Pan gave you an AR? I tried to see her face and expression but too bad, the view was blocked.

I turned her into doggie position. God, she really got a nice and meaty ass. Her skin is smooth and there isn’t any trace of mark on her ass. My hands moved forward to grab her (.)(.) and pumped her real hard. Her was moaning at the top of her pitch, which I felt so almighty at that point of time. She simply like doggie position and was enjoying so much when every hard thrusts slap on her with the ‘piak…piak…piak’ sound. Followed by my left hand squeezed her breast, doggie her and right hand slapped her ass, just like horse riding. We of us simply enjoyed this position.

Cant really endure after 10 mins of thrust because can feel that I was about to cum. I turned her into missionary position and pumping her further. I cant help squeezing her pair of boobs and looked at her cfm face while pumping her, and that really made me wanna cum even faster. I switched on turbo speed and at this point of time she closed her eyes, bit her finger and moaned even louder that I believed next door could hear her. Really cannot endure anymore when I saw that she reacted this way. I quickly withdraw my dick from her lovely hole and intended to cum on her cfm face. I got up and before I could reach her face, the first load of cum misfire onto her (.)(.). I moved a little forward and finally the second load shoot onto her lips and nose, last but no least the final around her eyes and the remaining drip on her face. I positioned myself lower, she then taste and suck every single drop of cum left on the tip, then kiss goodbye my little bro that was going to sleep soon.

After we washed up, we laid on the bed hugging each other and had a chat. I told her that she is so skillful in bed moreover know how to arouse me by biting her finger. I then asked her where she learned these. Probably after a wonderful session we had earlier on, she wasnt shy that anymore. She said that at times some of her best frds will gather together at her hse to drink, watch porn, share and discuss about their experience or who to meet/mate and one of them was Vance. Wow! SYT also liked to watch porn and have their own SBF session? Amazing! In fact I believe gals also have their needs too, by discussing these stuffs, it definately make them a better partner in bed. As Kylie and Vance always discussed about sex and watch porn together no wonder what they did was almost the same and that explained why I got a familiar feeling.

zl1983
16-10-2008, 06:17 PM
great posts! :)

bigass
16-10-2008, 08:15 PM
i love kylie & vance...good one

AD69
17-10-2008, 04:51 AM
Yeah, better to do it in the hotel than in the car. More secure and comfortable.

Silent=Killer
17-10-2008, 10:47 AM
Thanks for the comments & upping me. I will contribute more juicy parts next week. Cheers.....

falcon549
17-10-2008, 10:55 AM
Hang on here for more juicy updates.:p

Silent=Killer
20-10-2008, 06:33 PM
Thanks bros for supporting.

After a long day at Sentosa, followed by a great sex with Kylie, the worst thing is to wake up earlier in the Monday morning for work. Erotic scene with Kylie last night kept flashing across my mind while driving along CTE. I was also thinking how should I react in front of Vance and Kylie. Will they discuss among themselves about me?

When I stepped into the office, there was no sight of both my darlings. No surprise as I was always earlier then them. 10 mins later, Vance entered the office wearing a stunning black dress (slighty translucent). She simply got good dressing sense that makes her even more attractive. She gave me a wink and walked passed me sending aroma of her perfume into my nostrils on the way to her seat. Although I had a good meal with Kylie last night but that did not stop little bro of mine from expanding earlier in the morning. Anyway, could see from her face that she was very happy on that day..

Msn conversation with Vance:
Me: Hihi
Vance: Hi, morning.
Me: You look happy today.
Me: Bf gave u 5 shots huh.
Vance: Go and die lah
Me: Haha. Y so happy?
Vance: Just got an offer therefore I am going to tender today.
Me: Huh! So fast?
Vance: Yup, they hope that I can join them asap.

Vance got an offer from a company at Raffles Place. That is the place that she long to work. Accordingly to her, working there makes her feels like ‘nui chiang ren’. I didn’t really bother much as I was only thinking that bonk an OL working in Raffles Place after work should feels different. Hehe.

At this point of time my hp rang and its was Kylie. (She was already half an hour late)
Me: Hi dear, so early miss me already ah?
Kylie: Ya.. miss your head.
Me: Which head? Hahaha
Kylie: Dots…..dun play lah
Me: Ok. But why you still haven’t shown up, you are late already man.
Kylie: That’s why I called you lah. I overslept therefore wanna take MC.
(She will need to report to me because she was indirectly under me after I promoted)
Me: Wah, you very direct huh. Work is work, play is play ok.
Kylie: Aiya, I know lah. All because of you lah.
Me: Me? Y me?
Kylie: Of cos you lah, make me so tired last night. My leg still abit numb ok.
Me: Ohh….ok! You are really very direct huh.
(As she wanna get more rest therefore we did not talk for long)

I continued msn Vance until she brought the resignation letter to my senior manager. They had a long discussion in the meeting room, my manager hoped that she could stay and so on but result was futile as she had already make up her mind. I believed her decision was pretty good in my opinion.

As usual we had lunch together with other colleagues, cant help but to stole a few glance at her lacy black bra and her cleavage. I simply cant forget that dress she wore that day till now, she was simply sexy and sophisticated. When she broke the news of her resignation, everyone was quite sad but its not a surprise as everyone know the reason why she wanna leave. All of us decided to have a farewell party for her before she left.

After lunch, the HR seek for my boss approval to held the farewell party in the meeting room that we used to celebrate some events, but the petty boss disapproved. Finally decision, a farewell party at ‘party world’.

I gave Kylie a call in the afternoon to show some TLC. She was already awake when I called her. She had yet to know the news that Vance just tender her resignation therefore I dot com her and told her that there will be a farewell party for Vance etc....TCSS......

She said that she hoped I could buy lunch for her cos she was lazy to go out. (Y nowadays young gal so lazy, rather starve to death also dun wanna go and buy food.) What to do? Cannot eat her already then dun buy for her to eat rite. Bought a packet of prawn noodle, oyster omelette and a packet of soya bean for her to recoup her energy.

When I reached her hse…………………………..stay tuned for more!!!!!!!:cool:

zl1983
20-10-2008, 10:15 PM
haha gd to c u back w more juicy posts!! :)

edmundhello
21-10-2008, 02:35 AM
She craving for me sia!!! Food is an excuse man... haha... :D

edmundhello
21-10-2008, 05:08 PM
She craving for me sia!!! Food is an excuse man... haha... :D

To the zapper, my apologies if it's not funny... hope it didn't affect yr day. And also for the typo error. Should be more and not me. Rdgs.

Silent=Killer
21-10-2008, 06:09 PM
Really busi today.

Relax bros, I will be back for more. Cheers...

AD69
21-10-2008, 06:14 PM
No worries. I'll be stay tuned to this thread. :)

Bigbluebird
28-10-2008, 06:00 AM
Bump! :)

Updates please :D

DegenerationX
28-10-2008, 01:48 PM
boh updates liao? :confused:

TS, where r u? i need more............ :D

Silent=Killer
31-10-2008, 12:07 AM
Sorry for the delay bros. I was away for last week and this week due to some personal problems. Will be back hopefully next week to contribute more for your review. Thanks for your understanding.:o

Silent=Killer
03-11-2008, 01:01 PM
Im back. Sorry for the delay. In fact there were nothing unusual. Her intention was only hoping that I could pack foods for her as she was too lazy and tired to buy.

When I reached Kylie hse, ding dong, and she opened the door. She was wearing a singlet and a white shorts. From her white shorts, i could see that she wearing a g-string when she turned around and bring the foods towards the kitchen. She placed the foods onto the plates and bowl and poured 2 glasses of soya bean, then brought out to the small table in front of the sofa. We watched TV while she was having her lunch. I just eat a few fried oysters and drink some soya bean as I had taken my lunch. Really enjoyed looking at the way she ate the foods, I felt that her every movement looked so attractive. Maybe is 'qin ren yan li chu si shi'.:rolleyes:

We watched a chinese movies (lian shang ni de chuang) after that. That was quite a funny movie. She laughed at me say that my bird should be like Gu Tian Le cos last night used too much. I told her i will slapped her face with my dick for being so rude. :D She then said I should practiced like how Liu Ching Yun swinging the weight using his dick in order to strengthen his dick to become more powerful. She was simply trying to seduce me with chinese movie instead of using porno. Hahaha....anyway my little bro erected as my mind run wild. I didnt really concentrate on the movies much.

I cheekily asked her why she kept seducing me, is it that she did not get enough the night before. She simply grinned and replied 'Its my turn to revenge' and went into the room. I was pondering what the heck was she up to but did not bother much. In fact, I was quite tired cos after a tiring nite, I still need to wake up early therefore I closed my eyes and rest my head on the crouch. It was so comfortable that I fallen asleep within seconds.

Out of sudden, I smell the familiar perfume of Kylie which never failed to arouse me at all time. I opened my eyes and saw that she was literally wearing nurse uniform, tied her hair up and even put some make up. OMG, this horny bitch really see too much porn already but that really made me horny too. I asked 'How come you got nurse uniform'? She said 'Its my sis uniform, u wanna ask question or proceed'. (Her sis was working as a cometics sales promoter). Anyway I was speechless.

She climbed on top of me and sat on my lap followed by licking my ear and neck. I moved my hand towards her boobs but her both hands held my hands away towards the crouch just like Jesus Christ. She didnt allow me to touch her and she proceeded to unbutton my shirt. She flicked her tongue furiously on my little sensitive nipples and sucked it like as if hungry baby sucking mum's milk.

She then unzip my pants and released out my already erected manhood. She performed her signature bj (with the sound) that made me in seven heaven. She then looked into my eyes and licked from the bottom till the tip of my dick. That was an unforgettable sight from Kelly. If she does FL sure 'sheng yi xing long'. You think that was end of torture???

She laid back onto the coffee table, spread her legs and rubbed her pussy with her lacy white undies on leaving me staring right in front of her. Damn it, how to endure. I move forward intending to rub her with that but she pushed me right back to the sofa. She carried on rubbing and used her other hand to squeeze her breast. Its was an enjoyable sight but at the same time torturing. I once again moved forward but she did the same thing again moreover her moaning was getting louder and louder. Small head over big head at that point of time, I moved forward and grabbed her to the sofa, pinned her down, rubbed her pussy with the moist undies on and frenched her like no tomolo.

I pulled down her lacy underwear, spread her legs and inserted my dick into her. She let out a soft moan and enjoyed the slow compression on her for ard 5 mins. She then sat on top on my lap facing me, placed her hand behind to hold on to my dick and carefully inserted it into her pussy. She was letting out soft moan 'emm, ahhhh...' while we were frenching.

Properly we mating somewhere apart from the usual bed made me more excited. After ard 5 mins of thrusting, there was an intense feeling on my dick. I made her laid on the sofa and pumped her in missionary position at a super turbo speed. She closed her eyes, turned her head away, moaned loudly and tried to grab hold on the sofa. Could see that she was enjoying every fast and furious thrusts from me and her moaned getting louder and louder and finally 'Ahhhhhhhhhh.....' and at this point of time I knew that I was coming too, I quickly pulled out from her and loaded onto myself as I did not want to shoot onto the uniform that she was wearing.:mad: She got up to take some tissues to wipe all the semens off me and suck every single drops of cum left on my dick and catbath my whole dick before my bro settled down. This is simply a unforgettable session with Kelly.

Enjoy bros. Will try to contribute more soon. Cheers..:)

sennheiser
03-11-2008, 01:47 PM
nice..! ;)

Silent=Killer
05-11-2008, 12:47 PM
Fast Forward...

Pertaining to our arrangement we went to party world at Chinatown to celebrate Vance last day of work. I was happy for her that she had find a better job but at the same time quite sad that she would be leaving us. Without a SYT like her in our company was just as plain as eating roti prata without curry.

Everyone from various dept knocked off at 6.00pm sharp on that day. A total of ard 10 colleagues from Finance, HR & Operations went there in 4 cars. I drove Kelly, Vance and 1 finance gal there. During the journey, the feeling was real awkward. I could say that I know Kelly and Vance inside out but must kept it in discreet, moreover I must be careful in my conversation in order not to let them suspect each other. 1 good thing was they can act as if nothing happen before. What a player. :rolleyes:

Throughout the singing session, we drunk lotsa and lotsa of beer. Everyone was so high that watever image all gone with the wind. We dance, jump high and low, play games etc.... It was a very enjoyable farewell party cos whole nite free flow of 'zou geng' as most of us were pretty tipsy. Dunno whether was it because of drinking too much, at that point of time I felt that malaysian MILF from finance dept more attractive than ever.

(Short description of her but no KT on that nite)
Name: Ally
Height: 160m
Weight: ard 48-50kg
Stats: 34c 25 34 (ard there)
* big eyes, fair skin but slightly bah bah after giving birth.

Anyway, to avoid talking to much to either Vance or Kelly, I teased more on Ally that nite. I sang with her, held her hand while singing duet and put my hand across her shoulder. Everyone knew its just merely joking but Vance seem like abit jealous cos she looked at me from the corner of her eyes when no one noticed. As I mentioned before, I feels that she is someone who does not like others to share her meat type. Hai....

When I went smoking when Vance and Kylie:
Vance: You are very happy playing with Ally huh.
Me: Aiya, just for fun oni mah, we also like that mah.
(I hugged both of them and at the same time i received 2 smack on my head from them)
Me: Wah lau, need to beat so hard meh.
Kelly: serve you rite...
Vance: Ally married already ok..
Me: Halo..both of you all double attack ah? It takes 3 hands to clap ok.
Kelly: why 3 hands?
Me: both my concubine and me lor...hahaha
(receive 1 elbow and 1 slap on my arm before kylie left to ladies) :(

Me: Hey, you jealous ah?
Vance: jealous wat?
Me: Y u stare at me just now?
Vance: nothing. Just see how happy are you mah.
Me: dun like that ok. we are just playing. today celebrate your last day, dun spoilt moods.

After checking out the surrounding, I gave Vance a peck on her cheek and amazingly our lips started to attach together so natural just like how you kiss your gf after an arguement. The gfe that she gave me was always 9 out of 10, I realli enjoy every moment we kissed. We broke off the kisses shortly cos it quite dangerous there and went back to join the group.

Our session ended ard 1am and we decided to call it a day. At the entrance, everyone shook Vance's hand to wish her all the best. While deciding who to send who hm, Vance gave me a wink without anyone noticing. My collegues would be sending Kylie and Vance hm as they were staying nearby but Vance said that she would take a cab as she will be going to her bf hse. We separted our ways and I left alone.

When I was about the start my engine, my hp rang and it was Vance...
Me: Wats up?
Vance: Ware r u?
Me: Abt to start my engine.
Vance: Can dun go hm first?
Me: Y leh? wat happen?
Vance: I drank alot, can acc me for awhile
Me: I thought u r goin to ur bf hse?
Vance: U wanna mit anot?
Me: ok. ok. ware r u?
Vance: I dunno. I saw 'Mei zhen xiang' opp me.
Me: ok. i go and find u now.

I am quite familiar with chinatown therefore could find her easily and can see that she was pretty tipsy. No need me to elaborate much, bros out there also know what was she up to rite? Once she got into the car, never even a single word from her, i drove straight away to chinatown 81. When I turned into the small lane and parked my car, i saw this motel name ' long men ke zhan'. Sounds funny therefore decided to go there instead.

Usually i m horny after drinking and i think she was horny on that day too. Once we enter the room, we frenched furiously without even switching the lights on. I placed my hands under her skirt and massaged her pussy, can see that she was very aroused and unbutton my shirt, unbuckle my belt, eagerly unzip my pant and pull down. It took her last then a minutes to strip me into superman outfit (left my boxer) and massaged my balls and sayang my bro. Our lips were locked throughout the stripping process, not even 1 second we would want to break off our lips and that was the gfe I was talking about that made me so attracted to her.

I took out her top, unclip her bra then pushed her towards the bed. I licked her ear, then to her neck and started attacking her nipple. I felt that she simply like the rough feeling cos she was moaning throughout. My both hands squeeze hard on breast, licked her cleavage, licked around her nipple in circulation motion and occasionally bit on her nipple. While i flicked my tongue furiously on her nipple, I took off her undies and rubbed her clit. She was already very wet there therefore after a few rubs, my finger and then fingers entered her lovehole. I was on turbo mode when i finger her (imagine those guy in jap porn finger the gals in a very fast speed). She enjoyed it alot as her moaning became louder and louder...Ahh..ahhh...urgghh..ahh..this make me even more aroused, I sqeeuze her left breast, flicked my tongue even faster and continue finger her till she cum...ahh..ahh...ahh...aHHHH..AHHHHHH...ngggg...ah hhhhhhhhh...(bros should know the cumming sound). I then cleaned my wet finger on her skirt and quickly get up to on the light. (nearly tripped cos my pants still around my leg)

I jumped back to the bed, took the pants and pulled her head nearly to mine small head. She pulled down my boxer and my erection manhood string out for her to do CPR. She grabbed my whole dick and start blow it. I simply love the look how this syt treasure and appreciate my piece of meat. She make me feel that my dick was so delicious and she groped the whole piece down. The suction was real tight moreover she used her hand to massage my balls, I nearly cim but decided to stop.

I turned her over, lick her spine and kissed her back. She was enjoying every moment when I suddenly aimed and entered with a deep and hard thrust. She screamed with shock and excitment while I carried on pumping her in doggie..Ohh..Ohhh..god...

I pulled her towards me and I slowly sat down while my dick still in her. She was now on top of me with her back facing me. I just relaxed myself there and she will automatically rock herself. As she sat up and down, i could see my dick appeared and disappeared into her pussy.

She is light therefore it was easier to perform any position. I turned her 90 degree to the right and scissor her with her left leg on my shoulder. I pumped and pumped till I felt that i was about to cum. I quickly made her lay on the bed in missionary position. I looked at her for 3 seconds, gave her a kiss on her lips and start to on turbo again. I was in my fifth gear, thrusting her like no tomolo, piah..piah..piah... she closed her eyes, turned her head to the right and left and grabbed tightly on the bedsheet enjoying every single moment of the electrifying sensation.

I finally ejected from her and shoot all the load on her breast. I used my dick with beads of semen remaining on tip and slapped gentle on her face. That was an eroctic scene boss, just imagine you use ur dick to slap Vivian Hsu. Eventually she grabbed hold of it and put it inside her mouth while she was still catching her breath. She sucked and licked every single remaining drop of semen before she released it and both of us lay on the bed motionlessly to catch for breath.

zl1983
05-11-2008, 01:45 PM
great updates! :)

Silent=Killer
05-11-2008, 03:59 PM
Thanks..Hope other bros enjoy reading too..Cheers..:)

AD69
05-11-2008, 04:32 PM
Good story. Enjoyed reading it.

carmeo88
05-11-2008, 10:59 PM
keep up the great story.:)

Silent=Killer
10-11-2008, 05:16 PM
Thanks bros for upping. Pls continue to enjoy the posting. Cheers

After that great nite with Vance, she started her work at Raffles Place the following week. Communication btw us became lesser and lesser as she couldnt msn as frequent like before. Probably due to the inferior of her bf that he might lose out to those exec, mgrs, etc in RP therefore her bf meet her at least thrice a week, and that makes me even more difficult to meet her. Nevertheless, my main focus was of cos Kylie.

Kylie meanwhile helped up in some HR work cos they had yet to find anyone to replace Vance after quite a few interviews. (How to find plp with such a low salary)? Most of the interviewees' looks CMI or rather they are too qualified for that position. Hai.... Fortunately, my sweetie was really helpful at that point of time in order to reduce everyone workload and I promised her that I highly recommended her in her confirmation appraisal.

There were a couple of satifised bonks with Kylie in between the 2 weeks before her confimation but let me fast forward to the day of her confirmation.

On that particular day, I asked Kylie to wait for me in the meeting room. Remember the meeting that I mentioned before? Its a spacious meeting room with a big table and chairs that we usually held our annual, monthly meeting or some functions. In fact, no need to waste time discussing abt her appraisal, I would definately give her a good scoring given the relationship of us rite. Hehe. No matter what, I need to wayang abit.

I locked the door once I entered the room in order to prevent any disturbance. No one will suspect cos we will usually locked the door while having discussion and no one will know whats goin on inside. She had already made a cup of coffee for me while waiting in the meeting room. Score extra point already man. I asked her to relax and get herself some drinks. She happily took a can of coke from the small fridge and sat down.

Me: Ok. How do you feel about the company?
Kylie: blah blah blah
Me: Do you like the company?
Kylie: blah blah blah (in fact I cannot be bothered)
Me: Kylie, in fact your appraisal very much depend on your performance. Towards me! hahaha
Kylie: You very bad huh..Cant be serious for awhile huh.
Me: Of cos I m serious. Especially towards u.
Kylie: Wah..you 'gong si bu fen' huh
Me: Oh pls..you had been so helpful this days even blind one also can see lor. i give u a good 5 for your performance who will question rite?
Kylie: Grinning....Then you still have doubt in my performance meh?
Me: Ermm...wat abt giving me a good massage on my shoulder now?
Kylie: Halo..you can this appraisal ah?
Me: Come on darling, I really very tired leh.

I rested my legs on another chairs and Kylie started massaging my shoulder for me. The feeling was realli enjoyable cos I doubt the director got such priviledge. Haha.. Bros should know the satifaction especially when ur lover is so obedient rite. After a good 5 mins of shoulder massage, she said to me that I drove around all day and my legs should be tired as well so she kneeled down and proceeded to massage me legs. At that point of time, she realli make me feels like im the king. She was realli a very caring and lovable lady, die die must rate her good for her appraisal man.

'Hao le lao pan, shu fu le ma' (ok boss, you comfortable already), she cheerily asked. Wah lau a, she tink HC meh? I played along and said 'Wo yao special' (I want special service), hahaha. She gently hit my lap and said 'Yao si huh' (wanna die is it), this is office ok.

I am sorry to say this but at that point of time small head over big head lah. I immediately hold her head with both hands and moved my head forward to french her. She did not realli resist that thrilling moment, it was the first time both of us hanky panky in the office. Given this good opportunity, I shouldnt waste it.

I knew that once she gets high, she will be damn daring. I moved on to lick her and blew wind on her neck while my hands were already busily fondling her tits. She was aroused and breathe heavily. I then literally unbutton her first 2 buttons, pulled down her bra, licked furiously on her nipple and squeeze her breast like hungry wolf. She was trying very hard not to moan and the unbearable expression was shown on her face. She closed her eyes and turn her head upwards to enjoy very single moment of the exciting but yet enjoyable sensation.

This obviously made me desire for more actions. I pushed her gently onto the meeting table, carry on licking her nips while my hand went south. I pulled away her g-string and rubbed her clit in a fast pace. Eventually, i inserted my fingers into her moist pussy to dig and finger her till she then carelessly let out a soft moan but I believed that couldnt be hear from outside.

She returned the favour by rubbing & stroking my dick. Her wildness, her hunger for sex and my sophisicated petting once again broke her defence and we are literally doing all these erotic stuff right in the meeting room of our office. She quickly pulled up her bra, button up her buttons and unzip my pants. Her hand entered the cage to search for the hard rock manhood of mine and with a flick, my manhood string out of the cage.

She pushed my gently on the chairs and kneeled down praying to my dick. She gave me a slutty look before she sticked out her tongue to lick the precum on the tip of my dick. She was licking as if like the ice-cream was melting and not to let any drops fall onto the floor. I was simply enjoying what she did for me but at the same time pondering will anyone knock the door anot. That was simply the most exciting sexual encounter in my whole life.

She added on by grabbing the can of coke on the table and signalled me to stand up. I was wondering what the fxxx was she trying to do. She drank a sip of coke and then gulped my whole dick into her mouth. Holy shit, she did not drank down the coke but instead she stored it in her mouth and gave me a bj carefully not letting the coke to drip out. My dick felt cold and the feeling was like thousands and thousands of ants running on my dick. That was the first time anyone ever gave me a bj with coke, the feeling was funny but yet damn shiok. She eventually drank the coke and gave me a real solid blow.

Although without the usual slurping bj, the feeling was good as her suction was real tight. Within minutes, I was about to cum. She did not move away but instead blow it even faster, I could feel million and million of proteins starting to gush out from my dick into her mouth, she is skillfull enough not to let a single drip of cum flew out from her mouth, the feeling was awsome.

Out of a sudden, someone knocked the door. We were both panic. I quickly put my dick back and zip up my pants. Fortunately, we did not have sex there if plp saw that we were naked, we will be in deep shit. Good thing is Kylie had already button up her shirt, but my cum were still in her mouth, I signalled her to swallow it but instead of swallowing down she spit my cums into the cup of coffee that I drank halfway just now. She drown my babies with coffee. :mad:

She quickly opened the door and found that it was my senior manager, he asked whether are we done cos they need the room later. Fortunately, both of us were good actor, probably can win the star award alreadi. We acted as if nothing happened and no one suspected us. The was the most ridiculous things I had ever done in my whole life that might jeopardize my career. Thinking back now, I will never do such things again. But frankly speaking, at that point of time it was really an exciting and memorable experience.

zl1983
10-11-2008, 09:54 PM
great update!!

mayb TS shd be more careful next time round ba.. but i do understand how it feels at that point of time.. :)

dingding75
11-11-2008, 07:47 AM
BJ with coke was a nice one hehe... mi nearly fall off the chair :D

Silent=Killer
11-11-2008, 05:10 PM
BJ with coke is my first ever encounter. Duno how come she got such an idea but frankly speaking, the feeling realli quite shiok.:D

Wondering whether anyone ever tried BJ with coke before anot?:rolleyes:

hamlinlau
11-11-2008, 05:19 PM
BJ with coke is my first ever encounter. Duno how come she got such an idea but frankly speaking, the feeling realli quite shiok.:D

Wondering whether anyone ever tried BJ with coke before anot?:rolleyes:

Diet 'coked' along the ECP

Silent=Killer
11-11-2008, 05:23 PM
Diet 'coked' along the ECP

Care to elaborate the feeling?:D

Poison999
12-11-2008, 04:29 PM
How about after eating 'ma la huo guo'?? :D

dingding75
13-11-2008, 09:39 PM
How about after eating 'ma la huo guo'?? :D

Are u kidding bro? That must be super hot for ur didi:p

Silent=Killer
14-11-2008, 02:00 PM
Thanks bros for upping and appreciate my encounters with Vance and Kylie. In fact, Kylie is a pretty understanding gal, she will not complained that I did not accompany her or stuffs like that cos she knew that I m married.

Actually my title 'Innocent young HR officer' was refering to a gal named Jessica (JC in short). She was the HR officer that replaced Vance after she left our company. JC is a Malaysian, fresh dip grad and that was her first job. She is those gal next door type, pure & innocent. She loves reading and seldom club or drink and of cos dun smoke. You give her a story book, she can spend the whole day reading it. How could I take advantage and had those evil intentions on such a good lady rite?

JC is quite slim and tall. Height ard 1.63m, weighing ard less than 45kg. A cup boobs but fair complexion and long legs. She wears spec instead of contact lens due to her sensitive eyes. Her appearance is just like a teacher.

We started off similiarly to Vance and Kylie. We exchange MSN address, go for lunch with other colleagues, dirty jokes (which she will always blushed), TLC with her, so on and so forth. The only difference was I got no intention of intimacy with JC as I merely treated her like sister. As usual, a sociable guy like me can very fast click well with her. Initially, she will approached me if she encounter and problems in work, weeks later slowly proceeded for dinner after work, then slowly proceed to send her hm if I m goin to the west, etc...

Some people says a guy and a gal will never only be good friends. Some how or rather its true at times. I believed JC and I were that close until we had a little feel for each other but we tried our very best to be rational.

Things became much more uncontrollable as months passes by...............

Silent=Killer
14-11-2008, 02:46 PM
The story below happened before things went uncontrollable between JC and me.

MSN
Buddy: Bro, long time no see. How r u?
Me: Sawadeeup. Me doin well. Pretty busi at times.
Buddy: Busy with chicks huh?
Me: Haha..U know our standard one lah. U leh?
Buddy: As usual lor. Working and acc gf
Me: Wah..change new car (gf) already ah.
Me: You playboy! You naughty! pau pau au mai au....:D
Buddy: hahaha..tis time round I am serious.
Me: Knn. which time you didnt say u serious? But everytime u F&F
Buddy: Tis time the feeling realli diff. She is not like the rest.
Me: okok. watever. BRB. I go smoke first

My buddy was my ex colleague. We are very close friend previously cos we always go out chiong, hook chicks together and so on. His dad is caucasian and mum is Thai therefore he know how to speak English, Thai, mandarin and hokkien. He was the one who taught me a little Thai language and I correct his Hokkien. Probably due to the mixed of ang mo and Thai, he is quite well built and handsome and that give him the tickets to hook hot babes.

MSN
Buddy: Hey, wanna mit tonite to catch up?
Me: Err. Ware?
Buddy: Probably some pubs in town?
Me: Ok since its friday. What time?
Buddy: Ard 7pm after work?
Me: Only both of us?
Buddy: Yup
Me: Wanna hook gals again ah? Thought u say u serious tis time?
Buddy: Brother come out for a drink oni, so wat if its 2 plp.
Me: Okie man. Cont me lata to inform me the exact location pls.
Buddy: Alrite.

Around evening time......

MSN
Buddy: Bro, mit 7pm at XXX pub in Tanjong Pagar ok?
Me: Ok but maybe I will be slightly late.
Buddy: U mind if I bring my gf along?
Me: Thought u say bro oni? Lata both of you 'pang sen' me.
Buddy: Ok then nvm.
Me: Just joking lah. Bring her along lah. I didnt see her before too.
Buddy: Ok. wont pang sen you wan lah.
Me: Alrite cya.

Silent=Killer
14-11-2008, 05:30 PM
I reached the pub at ard 7.30pm. As it was still quite early, there were oni a few customers in the pub. I could easily spot my buddy and guess what? Sitting beside him is a real precious gem that I couldnt take my eyes off her. I was introduced by him that this gem is actually her gf named Jaime.

Jaime was wearing a colourful tube dress that reveal her deep cleavage. The shape of her C cup tits looks so firm and nice. She is a very very gorgeous lady with those super chio Jap gal look. Her coloured layer hair and her sparkling eyes makes her even more attractive. Her skin is fair and smooth that I didnt really bear to let go after shaking her hand. She is that kind of gal that will make you fantasize her and pcc for weeks and wouldnt get sick of it. This lucky chap always got good KT one. Too bad, 'peng you ki, bu ke ki' (cannot play with frd's gf)

3 of us tcss, catch up abit with my buddy, get to talk and know more abt Jaime, her smile realli can melt anyone heart man. The worse thing is that she is a pool lover. My buddy told Jaime that I am good in playing pool therefore she proposed to have a game with me. Loser will down a mug of beer. How to win the game when she bend down revealing her deep cleavage, perky ass, opened slightly her slim, long, and smooth legs to balance herself moreover can see from the PL that she was wearing GS. A wink from her when she was potting her last '8' ball signalling to me that I was abt to lose made me nearly ran over and bonk her right at the pool table. Since buddy said he is serious in this relationship, I quickly blew away all the bubbles above my head.

Moments lata, Jamie's frd Sherry came and join us. For easy description, Sherry is something like Hebe (hebe frm SHE) with a mole on her cheek similiar to Rainie Yeung. She got her hair rebonded and cut those 'sa gua tou'. Big eyes, B cup boobs, super fair and smooth skin. Although not as pretty as Jaime but cfm she was better than others in the pub.

We played dices, cards, finger guessing, tcss, etc... In pubs, after some drinks and games, its really easy to get along with strangers. She was ard 28 yrs old but she looks like only 23. No surprise, we hit off well and eventually exchanged hp number with Sherry. When she saw my enagement ring, she asked whether I am married anot. I told her frankly that I am married then jokingly said "You are sad". She smiled and said that she rather a guy so frank like me rather than cheating on her saying that they are single.

Was that a hint that she dun mind married man as long as dun cheat on her? Didnt really stay till late that nite cos Vance called me ard 9 plus therefore I left 2 gorgeous babes (cfm no KT) alone to look for a syt (maybe can bonk). Of cos look for Vance 1st mah but I knew as usual, no arguement with bf wouldnt find me, argued with bf then call me.

Thats all for the week. Continue next week...

AD69
14-11-2008, 08:29 PM
Have a god weekend. Looking forward to read more next week :D

limkh11
14-11-2008, 11:49 PM
have fun during the weekend and then keep us busy on weekdays surfing SBF!! keekee... Thanks alot for the stories!!:D

dingding75
18-11-2008, 06:12 AM
Thanks for the update :)

zl1983
18-11-2008, 11:34 AM
great updates. :)

Silent=Killer
18-11-2008, 12:30 PM
Thanks bros for the comments. Will provide you all with the juicy posting for tea break.

Things to prepare:
1) cakes / biscuits
2) tea / coffee
3) tissues / toilet roll
4) new underwear / boxer

Hehe...Just joking. Cheers!

stevie.tan
18-11-2008, 12:53 PM
Waiting for more updates here.:)

Silent=Killer
18-11-2008, 05:17 PM
Here you go.......

Meet Vance at Keong Saik St (KS) around 9 plus for a drink. As its near Tanjong Pagar therefore I decided to walk over. On my way walking towards the destination, I saw a hotel 81 there ( should be new). Wild thoughts flashed across my mind. :cool:

Pick her up at the 7-11 and we entered a pub there. I saw lotsa guys cant help stealing a glance on Vance, probably due to her dressing. She was wearing a tight white shirt, black skirt with a nice belt that definately show how good her fashion sense was. She is format and yet sexy by unbutton the top button. She simply showed others how great can she look in her OL attire.

She then started her bgr stories, telling me about how her bf treated her, why they argued, so on and so forth. Aiyo, listening to the same old shit for so many times, who give a damn. Hence, I ordered a dozen of Tequilla shot to make her in a tipsy mode hoping that she would stop toking abt her bf for a moment.

After we down 3 shots each, we sang a duet "I still believe" by 'Cao ge'. The original singers is not one else than Cao Ge and Vivian Hsu. I could easily imagined that the real Vivian was just beside me, singing to me. I exceptionally aroused when she was looking at me while singing the chorus part, the GFE nearly made me cum on my boxer. I supposed not oni me, but also other guys sitting at other table envying Vance's beauty.

I footed the bill and made her down the remaining 3 shots each. After that I said 'Let go' and I held her hand out of the pub. She was quite shocked as we were there for less than half an hour but she obliged with what I did. We walked into a back alley and I hugged her real tight and she responded by hugging me back. Even though we oni hugged each other, the feeling was so good. The only image I could see was her and the only sound she could hear was my heartbeat. Its like as if we were the only couple left in this world, nothing worth more than that precious moment. I then gave her a peck on her cheek, held her hand towards.............(of cos the hotel 81 that I saw earlier)

Once we entered the room and switched on the light, we did nothing but hugging each other tightly. At that point of time, the feeling was not just to bonk and release but I supposed both of us hope to obtain the deeply in love feeling and of cos have a good sex eventually.

We looked at each other for a moment and our lips engaged for a slow and sensation frenching. Our tongue twist and turn tasting the sweetness of each other while unbutton the second top button of her shirt. My right hand went further in under her white lacy bra searching for her raisin and my left hand went south. Touching her protrude nipple and her clit at the same time made her let out a soft moan of ecstasy. Her breathing became deeply and shorting while I continuously fonder her breast and rubbing her clit outside her soaked undies.

My hand sneaked behind that soaked undies and eventually found her lovehole which was obviously wet. I located the g spot and tried to rub it faster and harder while my right hand cupped her breast sideway and attacked her raisin. She no longer able to control herself and started to moan like little kitten. Her legs shivered slightly and eventually screamed in a higher and more sexier pitch that very moment before her climax.

I was pushed gently by her to the bed signalling that its her turn. She unbutton my shirt and licked my nipples while she gave me the sexy, naughty, bitchy look. She was licking my nipples furiously and sucking hard on it before she went further down to my stomach. It was ticklish but yet enjoyable. She proceeded southward to blow hot air from her mouth on my dick while my pant was still on just like doing CPR. She kneeled down right in front of the bed, slowly took off my belt, unzip my pant and pulled it down to ankle level releasing my manhole pointing at the light.

She licked around the tip, using her saliva and my precum to form a ozone layer on my dick head which made it looks shining while the light shine on it. She then slowly tried to swallowed the whole ozone layer down deeper and deeper. Her pace was getting from slow to fast and she kept repeating this process. She almost swallowed my whole dick down and hold it in her mouth at that position probably trying to feel my rod touching her throat before she release to catch her breath.

She removed her undies, get up on her feet and lay on me in an opposite direction continuing to give me an bj. I pulled her skirt up and I could she her well trim pussy so clearly moreover there wasnt any foul smell before washing. I could say it was the nicest pussy I ever saw probably due to her young age. Although I dont really like painting but her pussy look so delicious that i literally licked it. It might be also due to the earlier beer and tequilla that makes it sense awesome that i licked furiously on her cunt and also my forgetting to tongue fuck her. She was simply crying for more of this sensation while her legs shivered again and again producing the "ermm...ermm...ahhh" sound while my dick was in her mouth. She was getting more and more intense as she hold my dick and breathe faster and shorter on top of it. Her leg once again shivered, screaming loudly for help and she laid flat on the bed.

I quickly got up, pulled her skirt up to the waist level and pump her in doggie position while she was laying down as this gave a tighter feeling. She was grabbing the bedsheet, moaning loudly and at the same time catching her breathe. Her pussy was extremely wet at that point of time that I could easier thrust her hard and deep at that position. Vance was simply enjoying every single hard and deep thrust of mine for a good 10 mins before I turned her over.

I hugged her and tried to locate her lovehole with my dick without using my hand. I managed to do so and entered my whole hard rod into her with 1 hard thrust. She was groaning in pain and excitment (in hokkien call song tia).:D After my dick fully entered her pussy, I tried to close her legs together and proceeded to pump her. We frenched passionnately while i fondled her breast and gave her sensational thrusts at that position. I could feel that the hole was tighter and could also see from her expression that she like it too. Her SYT look, OL dressing with her lacy bra that bring out the sexiness of her made me realli turned on and wanna cum even faster.

I could slowly feel that the orgasm was forming up therefore I lifted her legs and put on my shoulders. I pumped her in turbo mode and she was screamed in her higest pitch. Within minutes, I could feel that my muscles cramped and I was about the cum. I gave her another few hard thrust before I quickly got up and kneel down in front of her face to masturbate. She welcomed me by opening her mouth and slightly sticked her tongue out. Without much effort, strings of cum flew into her mouth, under her mouth and few drops drip on her face. Last but not least, she held my dick and sucked the remaining cums before she turned her head over to another side for a rest.

Silent=Killer
19-11-2008, 12:25 PM
Continue.......

Ring....Ring....(Melody).... Vance's hp rang while we were laying on the bed. Hai.. It was his bf again. Once again after answering the call, Vance said she need to leave. WTF man, I begin to feel like a gigolo moreover FOC type.:mad:

Thinking back that I am married and she is attached, having a good sex will be the only thing that we would be looking for. I should be glad that she felt the same too.

We left the hotel after taking a shower together. She took a cab back while I walked back to Tanjong Pagar to collect my car. While walking back there, I realised that it was only ard 10.50pm therefore I decided to join my buddy again after I called him and make sure they are still there.

I could see that they were all pretty tipsy as they drank quite alot. They didnt even bother to ask where I went just now but instead kept on asking me to drink. I cheerily told Sherry 'it will be dangerous for her if i m drunk'. She replied with a wink 'It will be even more dangerous for u if i m drunk'. Wah..die cock stand!

Got so good KT anot? Just had 1 round with Vance, later can ONS with Sherry again meh? Moreover I just know her for barely few hours only...........to be continue

dingding75
19-11-2008, 03:57 PM
Haha sibei shiock... Bro looking forward for ur upcoming story...

zl1983
19-11-2008, 06:23 PM
great updates! :)

Silent=Killer
21-11-2008, 10:54 AM
My buddy insisted me on sending Sherry hm as she stayed in the west. Of cos I understand what he means and its also my pleasure to do so. Before sending her back, I suggested that we should go for supper to make myself more sober first. She agreed and I brought her to this famous porridge in Chinatown.

Although that was the first time I am alone with Sherry, we seems like we had already know each other for a long time. We were both feeling very comfortable talking to each other. We basically talked about anything under the sky while eating the hot and tasty porridge. We got to know each other better and of cos lotsa secrets.

I told her everything abt me frankly thinking not to cheat on her. She seems ok and said that she hate those married man that always lie that they are single. I believed she kana cheated before. Sherry is not those type that goes for ONS. I was told that she just broke off with her bf therefore she called Jaime out for a drink. I told her that if she is unhappy, she may also ask me out to drink with her.

During the conversation, she told me a shocking thing that made me speechless. I opened me eyes big, looked at her and said "What? You have a 5 yrs old daughter? You simply dun look like you are a mother loh." She added on by saying that she had already divorced but her daughter stays with her ex hushand. I was simply astonished by her. A cutie pie suddenly turned into MILF. Her looks really dun look like she is a mother of a 5 yrs old daughter, she was 29 yrs old but like like as if she was only 23. Wonder what she eat and what facial cream she used to make her look so young.

As it was getting late, we decided to go hm. She had already agreed that we will came out for a drink again with Jaime. On the way sending her back, wild thoughts run through my mind again. I had yet to bonk MILF before could Sherry fulfill my lusts? Do I stand any chance? Will she mind my maritial status?

For the next couple of days, I had always been on the phone with Sherry whenever I can. Manage to date her out for dinner and movies, we were very happy and comfortable with each other accompany but neither of us dare to think anything further....................................

vcm_damon
27-03-2009, 04:08 PM
i hope this thread is still alive :):)

larrybird
28-03-2009, 10:37 PM
BRAVO bro.... pls cont

daredevilgal
29-03-2009, 01:24 AM
Good story bro. Camped here for updates ;)

eeemen
31-03-2009, 12:43 AM
Anymore updates bro? cheers

seiko_guy
31-03-2009, 02:10 AM
TS, please come back and carry on the story.. very very exciting indeed. Upz you.!

sexmatrix03
31-03-2009, 01:38 PM
Yes yes... More please TS.

Its been a few months liao. :(

Waiting for your update. :)

Cheers.

evil04
29-05-2009, 12:27 AM
updates the story... still waiting

jd_Xtreme
29-05-2009, 11:02 AM
Wow the writer is amazing! Great story!