PDA

View Full Version : Shen Bao (4th flr) Just above DC

kelvin123456789
19-09-2008, 02:11 AM
Been there 10pm+...very first day Shen Bao open for business:p

vy crowd....a lot of PRC from various joints step-in...

HH: 3pm - 9pm
SH: 9pm - 3am

NO Mummy system...everything new and overall renovation look quite class and posh...:D

y_me_1973
19-09-2008, 01:28 PM
hi i m new here...able to pm me d locations...tks...:)

mel&nicole
19-09-2008, 01:59 PM
Hi kelvin123456789,

Where is DC?

Cheers
Mel&Nicole

cheongster#7
19-09-2008, 02:09 PM
wat is the damage ????????

DC means danasty classic

sexosis
19-09-2008, 02:23 PM
Hi kelvin123456789,

Where is DC?

Cheers
Mel&Nicole

your nick is being used by 2 person? Mel & Nicole?

mel&nicole
19-09-2008, 02:48 PM
Bro sexosis,

What talk you?

Cheers
Mel&Nicole

kelvin123456789
19-09-2008, 03:01 PM
Hi kelvin123456789,

Where is DC?

Cheers
Mel&Nicole

located at selegie road...behind Peace Centre:D

kelvin123456789
19-09-2008, 03:05 PM
another new ktv just below SB....called wat 夜。。。something at 3rd flr????:D

but not sure when going to open???:confused:

tasch13
19-09-2008, 05:54 PM
bro, wats the damage?

d_delvoye
20-09-2008, 11:32 AM
Guess u guys r talking abt Sandborg KTV, located @ #04-48 Peace Ctr...
If so, e damages i gotten r $23.80 (beer) & $198 (martel).

Hv'nt got a chance to visit tis new joint yet, so TS hw's e enviroment there? Got happening bo?

YoungAhPek
20-09-2008, 12:26 PM
is this the one??

Missyshoo ; (http://illusion-shoo.blogspot.com/2008/09/dads-ktv-pub.html)

kelvin123456789
21-09-2008, 12:32 AM

Hv'nt got a chance to visit tis new joint yet, so TS hw's e enviroment there? Got happening bo?

yes, u r rite...just above DC...:D

ya...quite happening in vy 1st day cos a lot of gals and customer...:)

gals r playable but cany much hanky panky cos every gal r came from diff joints...:D, but i can sai is much much better than Armani and still a bit far far away from TH & BS @ GL area...

but hope this place will become another good choice for all bro here...and also waiting yr guys to explore this place and make this new joint MORE MORE Happening!!!

Happy Cheonging!!!:cool:

lustyboi23
22-09-2008, 12:49 AM
Hi bros, just finished watching the man u v chelsea match at a hotel near by selegie/peace centre. Went up to this sandborg ktv to take a look. a lot of flowers from well wishers outside. overall impression looks very posh and grand for opening. So any bros have tested water? How the gers, room charges, drink charges and tipping system like? Could be going down during happy hour to try out this week. Any number to call up for enquires?:) thanks.

kelvin123456789
22-09-2008, 10:47 AM
Hi bros, just finished watching the man u v chelsea match at a hotel near by selegie/peace centre. Went up to this sandborg ktv to take a look. a lot of flowers from well wishers outside. overall impression looks very posh and grand for opening. So any bros have tested water? How the gers, room charges, drink charges and tipping system like? Could be going down during happy hour to try out this week. Any number to call up for enquires?:) thanks.

was that area too yesterday to watch live show @ SporePools_ParazitCentre...good Chelsea equaliser @ 80min...haha:D

taxi69
24-09-2008, 01:45 PM
May want 2 try tis place tis weekend,any Bros hv any advice?
Tks in advance.:cool:

kelvin123456789
25-09-2008, 09:18 AM
May want 2 try tis place tis weekend,any Bros hv any advice?
Tks in advance.:cool:

no much advice...go there and explore...

recomemnded gals...xiao yin 22yo & ziJia 21yo....:D

warbird
28-09-2008, 10:03 PM
I was there w/ a group of frens two days ago.

The place was packed w/ patrons n PRC gals. There were many gals, arriving n leaving at different times. I must hv seen 50-60 of them. IMHO, the general standard of the gals was so-so only, although a few were quite pretty.

One gal was very pretty, the prettiest there that night, aged 22-23, 162, slim, 50?, B boobs, slightly tanned, from South China. She spoke fluent Mandarin n Cantonese. Showed me her SGD 4,000 handbag which was a gift from a man in Hong Kong. Claimed that she made enough money just sitting w/ patrons n didn't need to do FL.:( She left at 2300 hr to go to another club!

kefuso
28-09-2008, 10:59 PM
ya...quite happening in vy 1st day cos a lot of gals and customer...:)

gals r playable but cany much hanky panky cos every gal r came from diff joints...:D, but i can sai is much much better than Armani and still a bit far far away from TH & BS @ GL area...

Bro, really envy you...you are able to patronise so many ktv every night and upped almost every gals and mamasans...honestly, i have never been to a ktv before as it is beyond my budget to spend a fortune like you within a single session, not to mention every night :o

What you spent in one week could be more than what i earn in a month but it's nice to read so much FRs from you...well, maybe need to save hard and fast so as to pamper myself just once to a session of ktv and act like a big tow kay there...kekeke :D

hamlinlau
29-09-2008, 10:42 AM
I was there w/ a group of frens two days ago.

The place was packed w/ patrons n PRC gals. There were many gals, arriving n leaving at different times. I must hv seen 50-60 of them. IMHO, the general standard of the gals was so-so only, although a few were quite pretty.

One gal was very pretty, the prettiest there that night, aged 22-23, 162, slim, 50?, B boobs, slightly tanned, from South China. She spoke fluent Mandarin n Cantonese. Showed me her SGD 4,000 handbag which was a gift from a man in Hong Kong. Claimed that she made enough money just sitting w/ patrons n didn't need to do FL.:( She left at 2300 hr to go to another club!

wah... I'll try to find my way up there..:)

5stars
29-09-2008, 02:52 PM

1. Thanks for sharing the information for this new KTV. As predicted, the girl quality will not good, should be like Macau KTV. Most recent KTVs suffer the same fate. New deco, and lousy girl quality.

2. An advice for that pretty and yet "ya ya papaya" PRC. Dun give her a chance to sit with you. Sitting with her might land you in frustration :)

airbrush
29-09-2008, 03:12 PM
1. .

2. An advice for that pretty and yet "ya ya papaya" PRC. Dun give her a chance to sit with you. Sitting :)

In the past going to KTV is fun and happy, now going to KTV you must be able to spend a lot of money and girls like you. We select the girls we wanted but now the girls select us. The situation is little bit like KTY in Shanghai.

For example when you are in the room, mami will bring 20 girls for them to select us not for us to select them, if the girl size you that you that you are worthwhile or she like you look and can spend money on her she will act very very sweet very very innocent to get you to pick her and if the girl size you that you cannot spend or your look that she is not interested, she will act like I am tired please selected other, until you get fraustrated, like what brother had said "ya ya papaya"

warbird
29-09-2008, 03:19 PM
1. Thanks for sharing the information for this new KTV. As predicted, the girl quality will not good, should be like Macau KTV. Most recent KTVs suffer the same fate. New deco, and lousy girl quality.

2. An advice for that pretty and yet "ya ya papaya" PRC. Dun give her a chance to sit with you. Sitting with her might land you in frustration :)

Hi bro 5stars,

Thx for ur advice n for upping me. Will reciprocate ASAP.

This pretty butterfly will let u hug n grope her. She will give u her ctc to get ur hope up, then she expects a generous tip. But she won't go out unless u look like Brad Pitt:rolleyes: PM me if u want her name.

5stars
29-09-2008, 05:13 PM
This pretty butterfly will let u hug n grope her. She will give u her ctc to get ur hope up, then she expects a generous tip. But she won't go out unless u look like Brad Pitt:rolleyes: PM me if u want her name.

I believe it best to post her name in open - so that others can exercise some caution.

warbird
29-09-2008, 06:02 PM
I believe it best to post her name in open - so that others can exercise some caution.

Ok, she is Wen Wen, originally from a rural village in Guangdong. Only 22-23 n pretty, she is an artful master of KTV game. I'm sure one can bonk her, if u hv the time n money.:eek: If not, dun be charmed by her good looks n waste ur time, unless of course u look like Brad Pitt. However, she may be a good companion if u go to KTV only for drinks n singing.

Thx n good night!

kefuso
29-09-2008, 07:04 PM
Ok, she is Wen Wen, originally from a rural village in Guangdong. Only 22-23 n pretty, she is an artful master of KTV game. I'm sure one can bonk her, if u hv the time n money.:eek: If not, dun be charmed by her good looks n waste ur time, unless of course u look like Brad Pitt!
I believe our bro kevin should have no prmb in bonking her as he visit ktv everynight...bro kevin, do share your FR after you have Bonk her :)

hosayboh
01-10-2008, 04:46 AM
Hi kelvin123456789,

Where is DC?

Cheers
Mel&Nicole

Wanna go tomolo?:D

hosayboh
01-10-2008, 04:52 AM

Is dat HH or SH price?

kefuso
01-10-2008, 12:17 PM
Bros, like I said b4...never been to a ktv...if I wanted to get a feel of it and eye opener for me, how much should I prepare for all expenses? Like tips, drinks, dao bao etc...don't want ended up not enuff $$$ to enjoy and pamper myself this once...PLs advise me...btw, can I go alone???

mamamia
01-10-2008, 04:40 PM
Bros, like I said b4...never been to a ktv...if I wanted to get a feel of it and eye opener for me, how much should I prepare for all expenses? Like tips, drinks, dao bao etc...don't want ended up not enuff $$$ to enjoy and pamper myself this once...PLs advise me...btw, can I go alone???

Kefuso, go and PM kelvin123456789 to bring you along, since he is in every ktv every night....if he is kind enough, you dun need to spend....I believe kelvin123456789 will do you this little favour.;)

warbird
01-10-2008, 05:31 PM
Kefuso, go and PM kelvin123456789 to bring you along, since he is in every ktv every night....if he is kind enough, you dun need to spend....I believe kelvin123456789 will do you this little favour.;)

Bros Kefuso n Kelvin, want to go Sandborg fri nite? Would like to join u, haha.

Pls PM me.

kefuso
01-10-2008, 08:54 PM

Pls PM me.

bro warbird, where is sandborg? How much do I need to prepare for this outing? Any why ask bro kelvin along? Izzit becos you all think I am him? Thus I cannot assume 2 roles at one time??? I am not him lah....I am who I am, someone ordinary who never went to ktv b4 :o

天山童老
01-10-2008, 09:35 PM
i went this place 4 times, not really good but still ok, club armani is better.. and shen bao got a prc call yue zi :) she is very good, cos she have a good time management and services =D

mamamia
01-10-2008, 10:01 PM
bro warbird, where is sandborg? How much do I need to prepare for this outing? Any why ask bro kelvin along? Izzit becos you all think I am him? Thus I cannot assume 2 roles at one time??? I am not him lah....I am who I am, someone ordinary who never went to ktv b4 :o

Kefuso, u think too much....since you say you never been to ktv, warbird is so kind to jio you...as for kelvin123456789, he seasoned cheonster in ktvs....and also he started this thread, so is norm that warbird asked him along... anyway i doubt he will be there cos he too busy...;)

kefuso
01-10-2008, 10:12 PM
Kefuso, u think too much....since you say you never been to ktv, warbird is so kind to jio you...as for kelvin123456789, he seasoned cheonster in ktvs....and also he started this thread, so is norm that warbird asked him along... anyway i doubt he will be there cos he too busy...;)

okie, anyway can someone still advise me how much will be the spending for ktv like? Don't want ended to be snub by gals, mummy etc...PLs advise and tks...sorry for jumping the gun too quickly but sometime ago pple thought I am superbaby...haiz

天山童老
02-10-2008, 09:58 AM
erm no mummy system, i think during HH buy 8 jugs got 4 jugs free, and after HH like chivas and martell around $200+, gers tips is up to you $20 - $50, Mixer is Free not like armani $15 per mixer, sound system better than armani.

5stars
02-10-2008, 01:47 PM

Shen Bao (4th flr) Just... 30-09-2008 01:26 PM Don't anyhow break people rice bowl

Just realised that a semi-senior samster zapped me 3 points wor... For my above post... :rolleyes: hee hee ... u really bo liao leh... Try harder hor :D

We hope to give some advice to other samsters, if the girl's attitude is bad, we do have a choice not to engage her services. We should give symphathy -with some filter.

kelvin123456789
04-10-2008, 06:21 PM
Bro, really envy you...you are able to patronise so many ktv every night and upped almost every gals and mamasans...honestly, i have never been to a ktv before as it is beyond my budget to spend a fortune like you within a single session, not to mention every night :o

What you spent in one week could be more than what i earn in a month but it's nice to read so much FRs from you...well, maybe need to save hard and fast so as to pamper myself just once to a session of ktv and act like a big tow kay there...kekeke :D

i just doing my duty to attend this type of places...it's fun and i not deny that...but my main reason is to make sure my business talk can be finalised in very next day...

i have mentioned earlier that i no need to spend a single cents but i must bring back hundered and thousand times of expenses back to company monthly...nothing is free in this world...:)

kelvin123456789
04-10-2008, 06:25 PM
Ok, she is Wen Wen, originally from a rural village in Guangdong. Only 22-23 n pretty, she is an artful master of KTV game. I'm sure one can bonk her, if u hv the time n money.:eek: If not, dun be charmed by her good looks n waste ur time, unless of course u look like Brad Pitt. However, she may be a good companion if u go to KTV only for drinks n singing.

Thx n good night!

dont be silly lah...if she can bonkable...she wont care who u r???man or womenlah...:D

kelvin123456789
04-10-2008, 06:27 PM

Pls PM me.

sory, just came back from oversea trip...will update when back to office for next week's schedule...:)

warbird
05-10-2008, 10:50 AM
dont be silly lah...if she can bonkable...she wont care who u r???man or womenlah...:D

Yeah, u ar probably right.

An elderly fren of mine in his 70s has been very successful w/ KTV gals.

His advice: It's like playing poker. Never reveal ur hand or ur liking for them. Give $30 if the gal moves around, $50 if they spend a lot of time w/ u. Ask if they can go hotel or not, if not, get someone else. Negotiate, never pay more than $200-300 for short time. Take it or leave it, as there ar many other pussies around. And, last but not least, bonk n forget.:p
He is old, short, below average in looks(even for his age) n very thrifty, but u will be surprised how young n sexy his gals are, haha.:D

Good day!

kelvin123456789
05-10-2008, 11:33 PM
Yeah, u ar probably right.

An elderly fren of mine in his 70s has been very successful w/ KTV gals.

His advice: It's like playing poker. Never reveal ur hand or ur liking for them. Give $30 if the gal moves around, $50 if they spend a lot of time w/ u. Ask if they can go hotel or not, if not, get someone else. Negotiate, never pay more than $200-300 for short time. Take it or leave it, as there ar many other pussies around. And, last but not least, bonk n forget.:p
He is old, short, below average in looks(even for his age) n very thrifty, but u will be surprised how young n sexy his gals are, haha.:D

Good day!

no surprice wat!!! if u can afford...from 15-90yo+, u still can be like him...

always remember...they r here for money, we r here for fun...how to get 2 ppl from diff world together...only MONEY can make it move...haha:D

ol'coyote
06-10-2008, 11:11 AM

Pls PM me.

me was invited to go there on friday nite...
the place was crowded...so many people waiting for rooms...
orkuiniser no organise properly...
so ended up...no rooms available...
we left the place to another ktv/hang-flower joint...
but b4 leaving...me saw quite a few nice ladies...
wonder if the actions are compatible wif TH or BS...

kelvin123456789
06-10-2008, 02:08 PM
me was invited to go there on friday nite...
the place was crowded...so many people waiting for rooms...
orkuiniser no organise properly...
so ended up...no rooms available...
we left the place to another ktv/hang-flower joint...
but b4 leaving...me saw quite a few nice ladies...
wonder if the actions are compatible wif TH or BS...

ya...even saturday night need to Q-up....so change the plan to Parazit Centre sporepools to watch LiveSoccer....haha:D

kelvin123456789
08-10-2008, 10:06 AM
booked at 4pm lucky still can get one medium room...reached around 5Pm+....

so crowded but all seen famillar neither from big or small joints...

met two prc gals, xiao ting (mirage) & feifei (LV) and quitely get them sit with me....walau...just paid 30buck each instead of 50buck(min) as usual in thier own joints...but treament is still the same...

ordered one bottle and finished all around 7.30pm and went for dinner before jump into club royce to meet clients at 9pm...:)

roamersg
08-10-2008, 06:18 PM
Just went there first time, so post more detail for bros (like me and pals) who wanted to know what like compared to usual low/mid end cheonging places.

HH from 3, but dead until maybe 430-5pm. Was there at 4, several rooms taken but only ones w girls were where customers brought them / arranged meeting. When girls come, not bad. My sense (only 1x so don't read too much into my experience): avg age younger than NSH, TH (b4 close), SG, PD, but overall no more chio than NSH. I think NSH has more MILFs but I find several MILFs quite cute, whereas thought many young ones at SB just ok. That said, did see and sit w some nice ones, and prob the best at SB better than TH and NSH b/c they have quite a few who in evening head off to TAM, LV.

Heard from several they used to work at DC, tand were ypical DC in terms of young, have student pass, but said DC biz fall off past few months and SB v popular b/c new. Too bad as I like DC. but agree that when compare to DC 2 years ago, then many times i had hard time chosing in SH b/c so many chio, but last time (3 weeks ago) had to reject many. And HH hardly any there. Hope DC makes comeback

Sounds system being new much better at SB than certainly NSH, similar system as DC, but somewhat fewer songs. Sound system definitely a nice plus and worth I think higher cost

Playability? Less than NSH I think, bc so larger # girls used to 'classy' KTV, but still playable. 3 grls we sat w/ started autoroaming on their own, 2 others let us, tho admit they weren't that encouraging! So net, better than most high end bc have some allow, but of course much less than TH (where I find it too aggressive)

I forget exact costs, but overall higher than NSH, SG, TH, perhaps more like Macao. Girls tips like other bros say: can be 30 or more, up to you, tho my sense is expectation higher than NSH, TH

lastly, we sat maybe 10 girls, and not one said (or admitted) she had worked at NSH or TH. Don't care if true or not, but means bros who maybe want to make sure see new faces w/o paying alot can check out Shen De Bao

Net: worth trying for sure, but ratio girls/rooms not as good so don't expect anything like rush into NSH, TH, PD or quality like TAM

kelvin123456789
10-10-2008, 02:40 PM
why no TH, NSH & BS found in sandborg???:confused:

is it too high class for them??? or most of them stay at GL areas so try to be convinient to stay at GL area???

roamersg
12-10-2008, 12:37 AM
why no TH, NSH & BS found in sandborg???:confused:

is it too high class for them??? or most of them stay at GL areas so try to be convinient to stay at GL area???

not sure, tho think you right when live in GL don't want to travel one reason. I had advised some old timers who complained about biz at NSH or TH to try Pudong, tell them know many bros want hunt fresh meat, so they fresher at Pudong maybe biz better for them. But they said didn't want, didn't know much about other places. Just nervous try new places, dunno why. Odd thing is when I ask some of them, they say other grls don't tell them too much about other places, surprise me. maybe they view others all as competition so don't let on secrets, and then when friends, friends prefer work same place so they can come / go togehter

from your postings you much bigger cheongster than me, so maybe next time you at GL place you ask, your sampling bigger so answer better!

kelvin123456789
12-10-2008, 12:41 AM
not sure, tho think you right when live in GL don't want to travel one reason. I had advised some old timers who complained about biz at NSH or TH to try Pudong, tell them know many bros want hunt fresh meat, so they fresher at Pudong maybe biz better for them. But they said didn't want, didn't know much about other places. Just nervous try new places, dunno why. Odd thing is when I ask some of them, they say other grls don't tell them too much about other places, surprise me. maybe they view others all as competition so don't let on secrets, and then when friends, friends prefer work same place so they can come / go togehter

from your postings you much bigger cheongster than me, so maybe next time you at GL place you ask, your sampling bigger so answer better!

diff ppl, look from diff angle...:)

n733
12-10-2008, 03:16 AM
whats the dmg like for 9-3?bottle or beer?is there any package?for example i need to need 3 jug for sm room and such and limited to sm rm 3 ppl or something like that?thks for the info.:D

kelvin123456789
13-10-2008, 12:38 AM
been there 4pm....oh just realised that sandbarg has programmed their sunday to Filipino Sunday Disco session...

so didnt ask and turn back go for movie...haha

any bros know about it???:D

warbird
15-10-2008, 02:01 AM
no surprice wat!!! if u can afford...from 15-90yo+, u still can be like him...

always remember...they r here for money, we r here for fun...how to get 2 ppl from diff world together...only MONEY can make it move...haha:D

Yeah, I know I can be like him...need more meditation though...I must become as emotionally detached as he.:D

Not sure about the legal implications of a 15 yrs old boy making out w/ a KTV gal (who is at least 18) becos it may a case of statutory rape.:eek:

You're right about money. It's the the driving force which makes the world go round at an ever increasing pace, haha.:cool:

Finally, I like to dedicate my favourite quote on money to u n all samsters n all ur FLs here:

"Money is like a sixth sense without which you cannot make a complete use of the other five."

-- W. Somerset Maugham

Goodnight!

O2-XDA
15-10-2008, 10:08 AM
last night went down to this place for HH & SH, pretty new place with clean cushion seats... gals were plentiful with different quality...mostly SYTs from all places of PRC...some allow roaming, kissing and d***, depending on one's luck yeah....is the same everywhere....:D

we took the package for both sessions and ended with $360 for 18 jugs of beer (tiger) equivalent , so think was pretty ok.

anyway, the official opening will be on 23 oct......have fun bros...

K9696
15-10-2008, 12:21 PM
whats the dmg like for 9-3?bottle or beer?is there any package?for example i need to need 3 jug for sm room and such and limited to sm rm 3 ppl or something like that?thks for the info.:D

Damage - small room about $130 - 3+1(jugs)
Gals - from 5/10 - 7.5/10 (just IMHO)
Usually gals from DC, after 9.30 will go to DC - depends.. and some from
TAM will also run... therefore after 9.30pm..maybe average syts all gone.

Fishcer
15-10-2008, 01:20 PM

wah...jump here already also never say hor u...just diam diam:p

Fishcer
15-10-2008, 01:22 PM

Thanks for the kind info bro...

kelvin123456789
15-10-2008, 02:55 PM
last night went down to this place for HH & SH, pretty new place with clean cushion seats... gals were plentiful with different quality...mostly SYTs from all places of PRC...some allow roaming, kissing and d***, depending on one's luck yeah....is the same everywhere....:D

we took the package for both sessions and ended with $360 for 18 jugs of beer (tiger) equivalent , so think was pretty ok.

anyway, the official opening will be on 23 oct......have fun bros...

any promotion or special programme on that OpeningDay???

O2-XDA
15-10-2008, 08:36 PM
any promotion or special programme on that OpeningDay???

do you really need promotion??? you seem to be a big spender...yeah...:D

roamersg
15-10-2008, 11:19 PM

Agree on ratings, except a few real chio ones, some of the ones who later go TAM or LV. Last year I recall meeting # of TAM, Shenhua, etc who start HH at NSH and PD and then to hi-class joint, but this year haven't met at NSH at least. So I think the TAM girls hear about a place and head for it. with Sandborg, think b/c they hear not as much groping as NSH so switch from NSH. So I think Sandborg can get a few real gems, but most are avg+, and I think avg of top 20% at NSH better than top 20% at Sandborg--are often MILF but cuter

kelvin123456789
16-10-2008, 09:20 AM
do you really need promotion??? you seem to be a big spender...yeah...:D

sandborg is the joint that go along with buddy and friends...so need to get a budgeted place to spend and get fun...

for my personal view, although sandborg's renovation is posh & class, but i think still not suitable for my client's entertainment...mainly issue bcos of no mummy system...:rolleyes:

Big Semens
17-10-2008, 12:31 PM
sandborg is the joint that go along with buddy and friends...so need to get a budgeted place to spend and get fun...

for my personal view, although sandborg's renovation is posh & class, but i think still not suitable for my client's entertainment...mainly issue bcos of no mummy system...:rolleyes:
Is it because the tips in big outlets can charge to bill, and can claim company... while small one cannot

kelvin123456789
17-10-2008, 12:34 PM
Is it because the tips in big outlets can charge to bill, and can claim company... while small one cannot

nolah...normally in big joint also dont let charge the tips into bil cos need to pay another 10% service charges...

main issue is with mummy system..quality is there and regular mummy shall know wat you wanna and wat you need....:)

kelvin123456789
24-10-2008, 04:30 PM
been SB yesterday 6pm+...

still crowded with PPL...:)

kelvin123456789
31-10-2008, 03:37 PM
last sat went there around 1030pm....left only small rm...

weekend beer @ SH....4jugs + 2 jugs free = only129...haha

good deal!!!

mamamia
01-11-2008, 08:51 PM
last sat went there around 1030pm....left only small rm...

weekend beer @ SH....4jugs + 2 jugs free = only129...haha

good deal!!!

nothing new?:eek:

kelvin123456789
03-11-2008, 11:12 PM
nothing new?:eek:

really...hahahaha..

went there again on sunday night....6+3 jugs...180 only..

good deal....

i think this is something new...rite????:D

mamamia
05-11-2008, 08:28 PM
really...hahahaha..

went there again on sunday night....6+3 jugs...180 only..

good deal....

i think this is something new...rite????:D

so what have you done there? :confused:

kelvin123456789
05-11-2008, 11:23 PM
so what have you done there? :confused:

drink loh.....haha:D

mamamia
06-11-2008, 10:03 PM
drink loh.....haha:D

drink only? update lei....:eek:

XxCheongxX
06-11-2008, 10:31 PM
Hi Bros,

Anyone can advice whether SH got any package on Hard liquor or they only have beer?? and how bout the gals during SH...???still got lot of gals as from your FR seem like most of them have left to other joints.:confused:

kelvin123456789
07-11-2008, 11:56 AM
drink only? update lei....:eek:

oh...i sat with 2 gals....haha:D

kelvin123456789
07-11-2008, 11:57 AM
Hi Bros,

Anyone can advice whether SH got any package on Hard liquor or they only have beer?? and how bout the gals during SH...???still got lot of gals as from your FR seem like most of them have left to other joints.:confused:

218 on liquor during weekend....:)

mamamia
07-11-2008, 11:30 PM
oh...i sat with 2 gals....haha:D

only 2? what did u do? what is their stats? where they from? how much u paid them? got tabao? y no update?:cool:

kelvin123456789
09-11-2008, 12:28 AM
only 2? what did u do? what is their stats? where they from? how much u paid them? got tabao? y no update?:cool:

yes confirmed only 2...do nthg but drink sing & chat....from china....one 20 one 150....got tabao but not from there....sory, no update because you didnt ask....thank you...haha:D

mamamia
09-11-2008, 03:07 PM
yes confirmed only 2...do nthg but drink sing & chat....from china....one 20 one 150....got tabao but not from there....sory, no update because you didnt ask....thank you...haha:D
where you go to Tabao? which restaurant? what is the gal's name that sat with you? swee bo? give more update lei....:mad:

JCLane
09-11-2008, 04:59 PM
..just another PD/Armani kind in my opinion..PRC-type. If u find PD/Armani bored..it's about the same here. Too many rm with butterflying out of control... If u like to sing, perhaps more songs & up-to-date list here. For me this is 1st & last...

It's better to wait for the likes of TH/BS/...and the ancient days of JC/51/ KXM/XTD...if can't wait hit for Th/PRC/VN/MY/Indonesia when the tix is cheap...

kelvin123456789
10-11-2008, 10:22 AM
where you go to Tabao? which restaurant? what is the gal's name that sat with you? swee bo? give more update lei....:mad:

good Q.....no tabao from restaurant...just tabao $0.70...just opp DC...

gals there sat with me called...aiya...so long oredi...forgot liao...you shld ask me very next day i visited the place....haha:D

kelvin123456789
10-11-2008, 10:23 AM

good Q.....no tabao from restaurant...just tabao $0.70 kopi...kopitiam opp DC

gals there sat with me called...aiya...so long oredi...forgot liao...you shld ask me very next day i visited the place....haha:D

chiongster87
07-02-2009, 12:50 PM
Almost 2 months no go SandBorg, don't know how now there especially after so many new KTV/Night Club open in same building.

hosayboh
01-06-2009, 04:00 AM
Went down last weekend, nothing much. Beer is cheap though.....package for small room is $110 for 4 jugs. After that is 1 for 1 at $25/jug. Small room seats 3 with only 1 tv. so cannot watch soccer.

boredphuck
12-09-2009, 05:10 AM
greetings to all elders n bros here.

i'm pretty much a noob n lurker here, thought i would contribute to this thread. as one of my brudders was getting married soon, he wanted a pre-stag nite thinggy, so i brought him to parklane/paradiz to jalan jalan and let him pick the place. 2 of us, so we were juz looking to chill n drinks n have some company.

ended up and sandborg, took a small room, 110 with 4 jugs. the system was abit faulty, at one point the whole system hanged and had to call for service 3x before the guy came in n rebooted the ktv. the flow of the girls coming in was also very slow, it took about 30min before the first girl came in and asked, but since it was a friday, and considering we were there during the shift change time, so pretty understandable.

i took my time to choose, giving my buddy priority since its his "pre-event/soft launch". the quality i would say is not bad, but that would be an understatement. he picked a girl from fujian, basically the std type, talk and roving hands, but his girl quite nice, we were there from 8.45/9 til 2, i think his girl stayed with him for almost 3/4 of our duration. my girl was pretty hot, but i think is one of the ang pai(not sure, since its my 1st time at sandborg too) butterfly alot, but she's easy to talk to, killer bod, and very understanding. when i just kei kei complain she disappear very long, she apologised and said i can tip her cheaper, $15 can le. she's also very playable.(i'm not sure if the lao jiaos of this thread encourage name-dropping, so i'll keep mum about the name first)

overall, experience was quite good apart from the initial system problems, and i must really thank the good people here for the reviews.

i hope this FR help buddies.

kelvin123456789
17-02-2010, 09:28 PM
i am back...haha:cool: