PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Cheonging - Trips Planning

Moredhel
17-09-2008, 03:39 PM
Are you going to or in BKK alone because your friend(s) cancelled out on you last minute? Your now ex-girlfriend with whom you planned to go with is now your..well...ex?..or just looking for kakis to cheong together? Maybe looking for a more experienced bro to show you the ropes?

Plan your trips and look for kakis here!

Hope the more experienced SBF bros who are in LOS can guide the newbies where possible.

Thanks!

Moredhel
17-09-2008, 03:41 PM
Hopefully bros don't flame me for starting this thread coz I searched around and can't find any related thread.

Anyway, I'm in the situation I mentioned below, some of it at least, so looking for any kakis who will be in LOS during the 2nd Oct to 7th Oct period.

Thanks a dozen!

perish__
17-09-2008, 03:50 PM
Hopefully bros don't flame me for starting this thread coz I searched around and can't find any related thread.

Anyway, I'm in the situation I mentioned below, some of it at least, so looking for any kakis who will be in LOS during the 2nd Oct to 7th Oct period.

Thanks a dozen!

looks like you have 5 nights in bkk.

enough nights to do some hunting. you could explore the disco and see if can charm any puyings..and who knows, she could be your tour guide the next day.

there are always other places like soapies, FL - pick up ike CM2 or spasso,
the usual lke soi cowboy, patpong, nana

or you could go to G-club like carribean...featuered in bangkok dangerous.

depends on what is your feel on each and every night

deuter
17-09-2008, 03:53 PM
I searched around and can't find any related thread.

:eek:

u gotta b kiddin me... u cant find any related threads abt Thailand or Bangkok in here? there r a coupla threads here where bros have profusely contributed their experiences here aldy..juz go in n read up... if ur lookin for kakis.. well. there r a few bros ald in thai or there abts... juz sayz hi n maybe can meet up over there... juz dun think u been lookin hard enuff..

Moredhel
17-09-2008, 04:04 PM
:eek:

u gotta b kiddin me... u cant find any related threads abt Thailand or Bangkok in here? there r a coupla threads here where bros have profusely contributed their experiences here aldy..juz go in n read up... if ur lookin for kakis.. well. there r a few bros ald in thai or there abts... juz sayz hi n maybe can meet up over there... juz dun think u been lookin hard enuff..

Dear bro deuter,

I think I have to clarify what I said. This thread is not about where to cheong in BKK or which joints got this or that. Where cheap and where chio. A-gogo or HC or whatever recommendations are all available in the other threads. Please don't be mistaken about my intentions.

It's just a thread where bros who are planning trips can find other bros to cheong together, that's all.

Hope this reply clears your doubts.

pussyman72
17-09-2008, 09:41 PM
there are always other places like soapies, FL - pick up ike CM2 or spasso,
the usual lke soi cowboy, patpong, nana

depends on what is your feel on each and every night

aye nana still got meh?? if got i so happy liao lol actually planning to go bkk visit some friend then in the nite go hehehe :p

ah ya go bkk search for fun ez just knock head a few times sure know where to go :D

pussyman72
17-09-2008, 09:42 PM
It's just a thread where bros who are planning trips can find other bros to cheong together, that's all.

Hope this reply clears your doubts.

actually no need to create another thread. just post it in those created thread can liao. sure got bros there who wanna cheong together :)

pussyman72
17-09-2008, 09:45 PM
there r a few bros ald in thai or there abts... juz sayz hi n maybe can meet up over there... juz dun think u been lookin hard enuff..

hehehe bro jia yen yen na. :) hehehe i will be looking for info. was talking to my friend and he said why dont i visit my company in thailand also get a chance to have a feel about what they doing since i planning to go thailand.

was planning to go hatyai but now thinking of go bkk since i also very long no go bath liao LOL

NobleEagle
17-09-2008, 10:30 PM
aye nana still got meh?? if got i so happy liao lol actually planning to go bkk visit some friend then in the nite go hehehe :p

huh where u got the notion tat Nana is closed liao? Didnt hear any news abt it closing leh...the farangs in other forum still seems to be going there never hear them mentioning abt it closing but did mention tat Soi Cowboy seems to be more happening than Nana now due to some management problems with the girls in Nana thou...

Still loving Thailand… at The FARANG Speaks 2 Much (http://www.2thebigmango.com/main/2008/09/09/still-loving-thailand/)

pussyman72
18-09-2008, 12:42 AM
huh where u got the notion tat Nana is closed liao? Didnt hear any news abt it closing leh...the farangs in other forum still seems to be going there never hear them mentioning abt it closing

oh that will be good. still miss the days when i use to go apnam first then go nana to hug hug b4 bring a girl back for a bonk :p

hear it from a friend that was going to close down maybe he think it going to close down since the crowd go to soi cowboy liao. i never like soi cowboy..... maybe should pay a visit again kekekeke

vaxvms
18-09-2008, 11:42 AM
oh that will be good. still miss the days when i use to go apnam first then go nana to hug hug b4 bring a girl back for a bonk :p

hear it from a friend that was going to close down maybe he think it going to close down since the crowd go to soi cowboy liao. i never like soi cowboy..... maybe should pay a visit again kekekeke

still miss the good old days of RAINBOW :p

NobleEagle
18-09-2008, 01:59 PM
still miss the good old days of RAINBOW :p

Rainbow 2 still as happening?

motard
24-09-2008, 02:05 PM

i actually prefer soi cowboy, feel more at home. the atmosphere at scb more relaxing compared to nana.

my 2 pence.

Moredhel
24-09-2008, 08:34 PM
i actually prefer soi cowboy, feel more at home. the atmosphere at scb more relaxing compared to nana.

my 2 pence.

Probably because that place is more laidback and soon to be renamed Soi Ah Beng. :D

ChaYen
27-09-2008, 11:47 AM
The word on the street is that Nana will be gone in 3 years when the lease on the land expires, and the Indian family that owns the plot is planning to redevelop it into a condo or office building.

A number of mamasans and other sources feel that the bars will be able to come up with enough coffee money to extend the lease. Unfortunately, it seems the hisos don't really like the area, so I'm guessing it's either going to have to be a lot of coffee money, or... :(

motard
27-09-2008, 08:35 PM
That will be a real pity. Until then we still have another 3 years.

Moredhel
28-09-2008, 11:33 PM
The word on the street is that Nana will be gone in 3 years when the lease on the land expires, and the Indian family that owns the plot is planning to redevelop it into a condo or office building.

A number of mamasans and other sources feel that the bars will be able to come up with enough coffee money to extend the lease. Unfortunately, it seems the hisos don't really like the area, so I'm guessing it's either going to have to be a lot of coffee money, or... :(

Bah. The blardy Indian family. I'm sure that if they don't want the Nana business, all the other owners of the plots of lands around the area would be eagerly waiting for the opportunity.

I would. Maybe it's time to invest in some BKK land. We'll see how greedy the Indian family is in 3 years time.

Tony Stark
29-09-2008, 01:10 AM
That will be a real pity. Until then we still have another 3 years.

With the current overpriced ST/LT rates. It will not be a pity for me because in 3 years time ST rates will probably hit THB4000 in Nana Plaza. Haha. :D

motard
29-09-2008, 02:14 AM
With the current overpriced ST/LT rates. It will not be a pity for me because in 3 years time ST rates will probably hit THB4000 in Nana Plaza. Haha. :D

I will let you know in 3 years.

ChaYen
29-09-2008, 07:59 AM
Bah. The blardy Indian family. I'm sure that if they don't want the Nana business, all the other owners of the plots of lands around the area would be eagerly waiting for the opportunity.

I would. Maybe it's time to invest in some BKK land. We'll see how greedy the Indian family is in 3 years time.

Unfortunately, it seems the same family owns the surrounding plots of land on soi 4 as well... :(

Moredhel
29-09-2008, 11:25 AM
Unfortunately, it seems the same family owns the surrounding plots of land on soi 4 as well... :(

Maybe a reloacation to the now vacated Government House? :D Ultimate insult.

ChaYen
01-10-2008, 10:30 AM
Maybe a reloacation to the now vacated Government House? :D Ultimate insult.

Nah, they should just turn the place into a short-time hotel. Well... not that it isn't already. ;)

Moredhel
02-10-2008, 11:56 AM
Any bros in BKK right now?

hangten1
02-10-2008, 11:59 AM
going on this coming weekends ..

Any Bros going or already there this weekend?

NobleEagle
02-10-2008, 01:00 PM

Bro Moredhel and hangten1, when passing by any roadstalls VCD/DVD, if possible help me to check whether they got Four Mod secretly filmed shower clip VCD can? :D:p

lostmypants
02-10-2008, 01:50 PM
Bro Moredhel and hangten1, when passing by any roadstalls VCD/DVD, if possible help me to check whether they got Four Mod secretly filmed shower clip VCD can? :D:p

hahahaha.....i also looking.....but seems like not gonna happen so soon leh....:D

NobleEagle
02-10-2008, 02:04 PM
hahahaha.....i also looking.....but seems like not gonna happen so soon leh....:D

hear its already out in the pasar malam liao leh:(

lostmypants
02-10-2008, 02:27 PM
hear its already out in the pasar malam liao leh:(

izzit??:eek:

okie i check out...if have i let u know...hee hee....:rolleyes:

aiya but they quite poor thing lah....

hangten1
02-10-2008, 03:14 PM
Four Mod secretly filmed shower clip VCD!
bro NobleEaglei will look out for it

any bros know what are the rec places to chiong?

NobleEagle
02-10-2008, 03:16 PM
izzit??

okie i check out...if have i let u know...hee hee....:rolleyes:

aiya but they quite poor thing lah....

i will pity them once i see how poor they are :p:D

hee but ya seriously quite pityful u see they way they cry:(

NobleEagle
02-10-2008, 03:23 PM
Four Mod secretly filmed shower clip VCD!
bro NobleEaglei will look out for it

any bros know what are the rec places to chiong?

wats rec? recreation places?

there are many threads already on BKK with info on all the happening places to cheong, u might wanna take a look at them depending on what type of cheonging u like

kammou1289
02-10-2008, 03:30 PM

Bro Moredhel...
great grand sifu playman, prince holy will be there end of this month... should be 28th oct till 31st oct...

i'll be there from 30th oct to 2nd of nov...

hope can meet u there... lol.. :p

Tony Stark
02-10-2008, 04:35 PM
Will be in BKK from 25-28th Nov. 100% confirmed with air tickets booked. Who wants to join me on my sexventures? Let's start planning on how to hoot the Thai puyings gow gow now. ;)

Moredhel
02-10-2008, 05:47 PM

Can. No problem sifu. I also looking. :D

bro kammou128:
Haha, by that time I'm back in e ole sillypore already. No more kung pao thai.

bro lostmypants,
Ai meetup lim kopi mai?

lostmypants
02-10-2008, 05:52 PM
bro lostmypants,
Ai meetup lim kopi mai?

I always in BKK wan lor......hee hee.....where u putting up...PM me la....maybe can go find the VCD/DVD together...hee hee;)

Damn 1 kind hor...pity them but still wan see...hahhaha:p

LMP:D

kammou1289
02-10-2008, 06:17 PM
bro kammou128:
Haha, by that time I'm back in e ole sillypore already. No more kung pao thai.

no prob, should can cheong half day... better than none ma..keke..
but of cos, in future will pai BKK ye ye...

wana try all of bro LMP stuf.. keke.. dont know either got this kind of opportunities to make it success anot..?:p

lostmypants
02-10-2008, 06:20 PM
no prob, should can cheong half day... better than none ma..keke..
but of cos, in future will pai BKK ye ye...

wana try all of bro LMP stuf.. keke.. dont know either got this kind of opportunities to make it success anot..?:p

hahha....U ALONE WANT TRY ALL AH??.....think order 2 dozen chicken essence for u alone la like tat...u will need it...hee hee:D

kammou1289
02-10-2008, 06:31 PM
hahha....U ALONE WANT TRY ALL AH??.....think order 2 dozen chicken essence for u alone la like tat...u will need it...hee hee:D

ya la bro LMP... we must try n do it while we can ma..
so only can enjoy most of the beauties... in BKK...
some more can experienced different types of services while various attitude can be learnt.. while enjoying bonking can get some knowledge too...

this will be the perfect n beautiful reason to hide my bad doings... keke..

2dozen...??? walau eh... then after drank all, i scare next time will got chicken phobia la.. better save it for those who need it... keke.. i rather put more time investment rather than take all in one shot.. sure endangered my didi... keke.. while still got lots of shifus wana get it le.. how can i take all in one time wo... :o:o

motard
03-10-2008, 12:02 AM
Will be in BKK from 25-28th Nov. 100% confirmed with air tickets booked. Who wants to join me on my sexventures? Let's start planning on how to hoot the Thai puyings gow gow now. ;)

Mr Tony Stark,

I would very much love to join you but my trip is 1 month after yours, which should allow the puyings enough time to recover after you hoot them gow gow. :p