PDA

View Full Version : Erection too strong

blackpower
17-09-2008, 03:04 PM
Hi bros

Helping out on behalf of a friend, whom is too shy to post. I also got no clue how to help.. He says he has an erection problem, not that he cant stand but his lil bro stands too strong and stiff.. He finds it difficult cant cant enjoy sex in other positions.. He masturbates alot before moving on to real sex and his quite disappointed he cant try out other pos due to his erection.. It just stands straight like a pole cant move any side as he claims...

Any idea how to solve this problem..I was thinking maybe hes just too horny..lol

Cheers

wodemama
17-09-2008, 11:10 PM
Most people would have a problem trying to maintain the errection but your friend is the opposite! I think he is too horny too thats why. Or maybe he can control the blood that flows to the penis -.-. Get him to seek professional advice.

DO_YOU_BJ
17-09-2008, 11:38 PM
Too much built up pressure la.
Ask your friend to be careful for one day the bubble might just BURST!hahaha

cheongsan
18-09-2008, 12:12 AM
I think I understand your friend's problem because I face the same problem too.

Whenever my penis erects fully, it is hard like a steel rod and it points almost vertically upward. This makes it difficult for me to enjoy the doggie position and I have to disappoint some girls. I have difficulty with doggie because the mere act of adjusting my fully erected penis into the pussy when the girl is in the proning position like a four-legged animal is not easy. When the penis has managed to be inserted into the girl's pussy, it is too hard to be bent forward when I am on my knees attempting to shag the girl. When we try to rock our hips in the doggie position, I feel painful although she enjoys my hardness. I tried ejaculating at the doggie position into her pussy twice before but it was really painful when I was ejaculating.

Although the conventional doggie is out for me, I nevertheless do well with some refinement of the doggie such as the reverse cow-girl and pinning her to the wall while both of us are standing.

But nature is fair. Many girls like my natural endowment and there are some positions I do extremely well and I find it more pleasurable with some positions when the erection is very strong.

Ask your friends to keep experimenting.

evo3
18-09-2008, 12:38 AM
Actually a fully erect penis should perform much better, it really give the girl a good feel of your little brother.
If it points vertically upwards than the best post to use should be the sitting post with you sleeping on the bed with your face facing the ceiling and the girl sitting on top of you and her back facing your face. This should be a good post for those who have the penis points vertically upwards

Midnightiger
18-09-2008, 03:20 PM
Hi bros

Helping out on behalf of a friend, whom is too shy to post. I also got no clue how to help.. He says he has an erection problem, not that he cant stand but his lil bro stands too strong and stiff.. He finds it difficult cant cant enjoy sex in other positions.. He masturbates alot before moving on to real sex and his quite disappointed he cant try out other pos due to his erection.. It just stands straight like a pole cant move any side as he claims...

Any idea how to solve this problem..I was thinking maybe hes just too horny..lol

Cheers

Guy too shy to post...., very strong erection.... wants to know how to "soft" this problem....

Guess your friend must be a very young guy (older, mature bros will definitely post as they'll know that no one knows who he he is so nothing to be shy about).

Being a very young guy, what he has is normal. No big issues. Time (a lot of it) will take care of itself.

Regards
tiger

sexosis
18-09-2008, 03:34 PM
How do u judge an erection that is strong? :rolleyes:

blackpower
18-09-2008, 04:30 PM
I think I understand your friend's problem because I face the same problem too.

Whenever my penis erects fully, it is hard like a steel rod and it points almost vertically upward. This makes it difficult for me to enjoy the doggie position and I have to disappoint some girls. I have difficulty with doggie because the mere act of adjusting my fully erected penis into the pussy when the girl is in the proning position like a four-legged animal is not easy. When the penis has managed to be inserted into the girl's pussy, it is too hard to be bent forward when I am on my knees attempting to shag the girl. When we try to rock our hips in the doggie position, I feel painful although she enjoys my hardness. I tried ejaculating at the doggie position into her pussy twice before but it was really painful when I was ejaculating.

Although the conventional doggie is out for me, I nevertheless do well with some refinement of the doggie such as the reverse cow-girl and pinning her to the wall while both of us are standing.

But nature is fair. Many girls like my natural endowment and there are some positions I do extremely well and I find it more pleasurable with some positions when the erection is very strong.

Ask your friends to keep experimenting.

Im sorry to hear this, this is a genuine problem indeed.. All the while i was thinking he must have been too horny... Sorry to hear about another bro suffering the same problem.. Thanks for enlightening.. :o

adv0cate
18-09-2008, 09:25 PM
Hi bros

Helping out on behalf of a friend, whom is too shy to post.....

hmmm... its just a forum, where everybody is using a nick, what's there to be shy about?

too shy to post but not shy to tell u????? :confused:

sound like a script from drama, where the guy who post is the guy who is having the issues? :D

thunter
18-09-2008, 11:00 PM
had this when i was young but wasted cause wasn't active then :( now is only really hard during sleep time.
ask him to enjoy it while it lasts.... one day he'll miss it.

blackpower
19-09-2008, 11:20 AM
hmmm... its just a forum, where everybody is using a nick, what's there to be shy about?

too shy to post but not shy to tell u????? :confused:

sound like a script from drama, where the guy who post is the guy who is having the issues? :D

LOL...Yeah right..You should know there are some whom are just too shy to even consult a doctor on sexual problems..

wodemama
19-09-2008, 04:19 PM
How do u judge an erection that is strong? :rolleyes:

When you cant even move you dicky a little, then that is when the errection gets too strong.

Maxdom
19-09-2008, 05:49 PM
Unusual problem. Blood circulation no good. All go to the brother. He should seek treatment. I think most will have the opposite issue as we age and would want his special ability but anything too excessive will not be helpful. :D

I am no doctor, may be acute puncture will help him to regulate.

adv0cate
20-09-2008, 06:28 AM
LOL...Yeah right..You should know there are some whom are just too shy to even consult a doctor on sexual problems..

different mah... consult doctor, must whip out your dick... tell friend dont need to whip out lor...lol :D

adv0cate
20-09-2008, 06:56 AM
Unusual problem. Blood circulation no good. All go to the brother. He should seek treatment....
...I am no doctor, may be acute puncture will help him to regulate.

i think its in the mental. If you think about sex all the time, all day, the dick sure stand until sore.. :p

Big Sexy
20-09-2008, 08:36 AM
AGE.......

Any idea how to solve this problem....lol

Ah L
20-09-2008, 10:14 AM
I heard from a friend before, that eat bittergroud can soften the erection. Not sure it is true a not.

Midnightiger
20-09-2008, 10:28 AM
AGE.......

Well, guess coming from an experience man like yourself, you should be correct :D

You're .... 50? or 60?:D

blackpower
20-09-2008, 02:11 PM
AGE.......

Friend is 22.

Midnightiger
20-09-2008, 02:36 PM
I think what big bro Big Sexy meant was that "age" can solve the problem. That means as he grow older, he will not have such a strong erection.

fallen_angel
21-09-2008, 08:25 PM
drink more liang tei...too heaty lah :p

wodemama
21-09-2008, 08:55 PM
drink more liang tei...too heaty lah :p

haha bro! i think he need to relieve his source of heatiness. Nip the problem in the roots!

fcukingtoot
23-09-2008, 11:06 AM
i read up a few articles about it, wodemama is right.
its better to seek medical help.

orionix
24-09-2008, 03:16 AM
bro, your friend very funny, too shy to post(posting is anonymous btw) but can relate to you???

blackpower
25-09-2008, 02:05 PM
i read up a few articles about it, wodemama is right.
its better to seek medical help.

Care to share the article you have read on this problem..:rolleyes:

thunter
02-10-2008, 09:54 AM
bros, during sex can you all get an erection that is as strong as your morning erection? i can never get as strong as the morning one. morning one so strong i can't even bend it.

rockie70
02-10-2008, 11:19 AM
Friend is 22.

Hi Blackpower,

Maybe you can encourage friend, don need to be jack of all trade (position) but master of none. Just have a few Killer Position that not much guys can do (Not all guy can give Big O by penatration). So his gals will always come back for more :D